The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Side of Beef

Observer

It had been a normal day for James Baffen. Well, normal enough at any rate. There had been a traffic snarl on the way the airport. Fortunately the lines at security were moving a little faster than the summer before. As it was, he made it to the gate as they were making the final boarding call.

The seat had been cramped, but not unbearable, which was to be expected. He was a big man. Not tubby, at least not any more. Those days were behind him, at least for now. Two years ago he’d been overweight, but since he had started working out a year and a half ago, he had made steady progress and the beer gut was finally gone. The abs were solid. When he looked in the mirror these days, he could even see the first hints of muscle definition where a baby six pack was just beginning to form.

Still, he was large and solid, like a lineman or a wrestler, taller than average and more heavily built. Business class was always crowded, and the seats were not really designed for someone like him to fit fully into. He’d spent the flight hunched up to give the woman next to him some room, watching the movie when his attempts to sleep this early in the day had proven futile.

As he got off the plane, a driver was waiting, just as the lawyer said he would be. They collected his bags. It had to be a bad sign that the lawyer had suggested packing clothes enough for a week. Inheriting a house and even some land from a distant relative he hadn’t known he had until two weeks ago was a good thing. Housing and land in California were not cheap. And it wasn’t as if his retirement savings were much more than a joke. But the paperwork he’d gone through when he and his partner had bought their house had gone a long way to diminish the joy of the achievement, and he dreaded another lengthy encounter with probate.

The limo was waiting at the curb. The man opened the door for James. “Make yourself comfortable,” he said, “I’m just going to load your bags and check in with my boss, then we’ll be on our way”. He got in and cracked the window.

“Yah, I just picked him up... uh huh ... as described ... yes, sir, he seems to be... right, I’ll ask”. The driver turned and noticed James watching him. “He wants to know if you’re tired after your flight”.

“A bit, it’s been a long day. Don’t tell him that, just say I’m fine”.

“He says he’s fine, sir... yes... I will ... goodbye sir.” He leaned over to James. “The partition isn’t working. If you need anything, the intercom is there. There are refreshments in the bar. I’m afraid there isn’t much variety, but help yourself. The trip should take a little less than two hours. We’ll be stopping by the office to pick up Mr. Romero, en route. That’ll be about half an hour from now. Otherwise, just relax and enjoy the ride.”

James

It was warm and quiet, and the limo was a smooth ride. I took off my shoes. Figured I had at least 20 minutes. He wasn’t kidding about the limited selection. There were a couple of cheap beers and some wierd “smart water” sports drink I’d never heard of. But it was just what I needed after that flight. They never give you enough to drink on a flight to keep a guy properly hydrated. Anyway, I musta dozed off, ‘cause next thing I know, there’s a guy getting into the car with me.

“Hi there, remember me?”

I did, of course. We’d been online chatting just the night before last. He knew I was coming out to California.

“Now sit still. Yes, this is a tazer. I’d rather not use it.” He spoke into the intercom “we’re good to go”.

“Good, sir” Maybe it was just my imagination. The sight of Manny here had definitely brought a whole different set of associations to the forefront of my mind. Suddenly the driver’s ‘Sir’s seemed a lot less like run of the mill professional manners and a lot more like the form of address you expected to hear in a leather bar.

The tazer was too damned close. Manny was sitting with his legs under him, ready to move. My weight was on my butt, and I wasn’t going anywhere fast, even if I wanted to. It looked like Manny knew what he was holding and how to use it (even if the black gizmo in his hand with the two shiny bits of metal that had to be electrodes was something I’d never seen before). He looked cool, collected. If it hadn’t been for the obvious excitement in his deliberate breathing, he’d have seemed almost serene.

“Put these on” he said. And it was as simple as that. Maybe I could have struck out then. Maybe I could have refused. Maybe if I had, he would have turned the car around, put me back on the plane, and never spoken again, and I’d have gone back to my old life.

But that’s not what happened. We had talked about this on line, before. We’d talked about a kidnapping, an abduction. I had told him how upset I was with my partner and with our relationship. How it was a dead end, and how I lacked the strength of will to do what I should have done long ago and leave his sorry ass behind. I’d told him that I wanted the decision taken from me, to be kidnapped, programmed, conditioned, and owned, to make a complete break from the life that was killing me by inches. And now he was here, in this car that I was beginning to realize had not been hired by some law firm, but which he had arranged, just as he must have arranged the ticket, and the story about my great aunt’s cousin whose “closest male adult gay relative” I supposedly had been. He was offering it to me, and I wasn’t going to pass it up. So when he handed me the cuffs, I put them on, without a word.

“Ah, been at the smart water, I see.” He smiled. God, his smile was even better in person than it had been in his picture. I’d been right. The mischief in his eyes in his picture was nothing compared to the real thing. There was play in those eyes. Play and caring and mischief and arrogance and contol and pain and understanding and power all rolled up into one personality. Amazing and intoxicating.

“Uhhh” is what I think I said.

“Drink this”. He handed me a bottle but instead of water, it held some sort of fruit punch. I could see that much. I did not ask him what he’d put in it. When I hesitated, he shifted his grip on the taser. Just a little. Just a ruffle of a couple of fingers. I took the hint.

“All of it”. As I downed the bottle, he added “Now if you like, we can do this the hard way, but I’d rather we did this the easy way. Hold out your arms” I did, sticking my cuffed arms out in front of me. He unbuttoned the sleeve and pushed it all the way up until it was riding my bicep. Then he took out a little syringe and looked me full in the face. He paused half a beat. I guess he wanted to be sure I knew what he was about to do. I did. “Hold still” he said. Then he stuck me in the bicep, expelled whatever was in that hypo, and took it out.

“You can try to fight it if you like, but that will only raise your heart rate. The tranquilizer will take hold faster if you do, and you’ll be able to remember less consciously when this is all over. I’d like you to lie down and close your eyes. I’m going to put a sleep mask over your eyes, and some headphones with soothing music while the drugs take hold. Your best bet is to let yourself drift. The less I have to force it, the better you’ll be able to understand what is being done to you. ”

I did as he said. He put some headphones on me. They played some instumental pieces that were nice but not anything I recognized. I was feeling a little groggy, I guess because of whatever was in the fruit punch or the hypo. Anyway I was about to drift off when I heard Manny start to talk. He’d pitched his voice just right. It wasn’t too loud. It didn’t disrupt the music, but if I tried, I could make out every word.

“I’m going to take you through a little guided imagery to start. I want you to imagine you’re floating on a raft on a warm day in the middle of a giant swimming pool”... guided imagery my ass. I knew what he was working on. “While your body is relaxing, I’m going to test your mind with a little simple math. You’ll be able to watch your own progress, when you can’t keep up with the math, just let go. Pay attention to the music instead the math. And just drift into a deep state of complete mental and physical relaxation. If you’re ready, let’s count your heart beats”

I started counting in my head “one, two, three”

“starting now. One, two, ... Now what are three plus five... eight, good let’s keep counting, three, four, five, what are six and eight, ... right 14, can you remember the last number? just hold it in your mind. Now multiply it by 2. Subtract 2. Good, now subtract the last number”

Manny

I could see the change come over him as he struggled to keep the numbers straight. For a little while he held on. You could tell by the way his eyebrows bunched up just a bit under the sleep mask. But then they relaxed. I whispered to him, “good, good. That’s it, keep relaxing. You’re totally safe, totally secure. Relaxed in body and mind. Conscious mind totally asleep. Unconscious mind very happy I’m here, because you know I’m here to give you what you have wanted so much for so long.

I will give you freedom from needing to make all your decisions. I will give you the ability to leave Gregory. I will give you sexual satisfaction, better than anything else you’ve ever experinced. I will give you a body that is better, stronger, and sexier than you’ve ever had. This is what it would mean to have me own you. You know this all the way down to the core of you. Your conscious mind may not have learned this yet, but you already know better. These are the things you want. These are the things we talked about. These are the things that come with being mine, body and mind. And because you want them, it is easy to overcome any reservations you might have about submitting yourself to me, giving me complete control over you, giving me control over your libido, you desires, your memory, your body, your beliefs.

As we talked about in the past, from now on, any time you have sex, it will focus your desires more strongly on me, and will strengthen your drive, your motivation to be as big, muscular, healthy, and physically strong as possible.

Also, as we talked about before, from now on, any time you work out, it will make you more submissive to me, more eager to please me sexually and otherwise. Each time you lift, you will feel a strong need to be fucked soon when you are finished, and you will find yourself more strongly drawn to my cock, my companionship, and my approval.

You like the fact that I have this control. Just thinking about it thrills you and makes you hard, receptive, and submissive to me. You like being in this state, where you are very relaxed, obedient, receptive, controlled, and unable to rebel. As time passes you will find that there are many things I can say and do that cause you to immediately re-enter this state. Looking into my eyes for more than about 5 second will cause you to re-enter this state. My touch on your nipples or cock will send you back to this state, unless I prevent it. When I say your name, and then use the words “remember the program”, you will re-enter this state.

If I use your name and the word ‘weekend’ in the same sentence or question you will feel yourself weakened. If I say it twice you will be so weakened that you will find it difficult to stand and impossible to fight.

If I use the words “obedient” and “dog” and your name in the same sentence, you will discover that you cannot do anything but what I tell you to do for the next 15 minutes or until I give you permission to be at ease.

Soon we will finish, this hypnotic programming session will be over and you will drift off into sleep and will not wake up until the car stops. When you wake, you will be calm and unafraid, but otherwise yourself. You will take off the headphones immediately, and you won’t remember any part of the ride that happened while you were wearing headphones. This is the end of the hypnotic programming session. Sleep now.”

James

When I woke up, the car was stopped. I guess we had gotten off the freeway and come to a light. I sat up and took off the headphones.

Manny was sitting across from me, looking at me. “I took off the handcuffs so you could sleep more easily. I hope you are ready for the weekend, James”. Suddenly I felt a wave of weakness pass over me. He leaned over and kissed me.

end?