The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Show Must Go On

Brett and Kate were as happy as two newly weds could be. They were both young and good looking, and were having the time of their lives on their honeymoon in Las Vegas. Their sex together was absolutely fantastic, and they found themselves making love three and four times a day. It was during a respite from sex that they decided to go to a show at a nearby club and recharge their sexual batteries.

It was Kate who picked the show from an ad in the paper. The club turned out to be in a seedier part of town, and they almost decided against going in until Kate made clucking noises at Brett.

“So I’m chicken, huh?” he laughed at his bride. “I’ll show you!” With that, he turned off the car and opened his door. He went around to her side of the car and opened hers, helping her get out of the car. Kate looked at Brett sheepishly.

“I was only kidding,” she apologized. “We really don’t have to go in there.

Brett grinned from ear to ear. “Ah, but we do. You, my sexy wench, have wounded my male ego, and now I must show you the depth of my courage.” He took her hand and led her to the entrance. A few minutes later, they were seated in a dimly lit room at a small table, waiting for the show to begin. There were only three other couples in the club with them, and one very large older woman sitting by herself. They were on the verge of getting up to leave when a tall man in a tuxedo came out from behind the curtains and onto the stage.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,” his voice filled the room. “And welcome to this evening’s show. I am the Great Penisi, master of hypnosis.”

“Master of bullshit, you mean, " Brett said in a stage whisper to Kate, who smiled back at him.

“For my act tonight, I shall require three volunteers.” Penisi scanned the room. The only hand that went up was from the old woman. “Yes, my dear, come up onto the stage.” She stubbed out her cigarette, stood up and walked, actually waddled, to the stage. She wheezed audibly as she laboriously climbed the stairs.

“And what is your name, young lady?” Penisi asked holding her pudgy hand. “Delores,” she answered in a raspy voice that bore testimony to her years of heavy smoking.

“Please, Delores, take a seat here,” he pointed to a chair on the stage. “And now I need two more subjects.” Penisi scanned the audience again, but no hands were forthcoming. His eyes lit on Brett and Kate. “How about this lovely young couple?”

Kate shook her head no, so Brett saw his chance for payback immediately. “Sure thing,” he answered and took his wife’s hand. She scowled at him as he led her onto the stage, “I’ll get you for this!” she whispered in his ear as they joined the fat old woman sitting on the stage. Brett just smiled at her and wrinkled up his nose. After they introduced themselves, they sat down with Brett next to Delores.

“Before I start, let me ask each of you, have we ever met before tonight?” All three shook their heads. “Did you have any knowledge ahead of time that you would be in the show?” Again the heads shook. “Thank you.” Penisi turned back to the remaining audience. “And now, ladies and gentlemen, I shall demonstrate the powers of the mind!”

He stood in front of the three seated subjects and took out a small glass ball. “Now all you need to do is relax and look at my little trinket,” he explained to them. “Just watch the pretty light.” With that, the glass ball started to slowly pulsate with light, slowly shifting colors through the spectrum. “Just watch the pretty light,” he repeated. “Watch the pretty light and relax.” As he spoke, the pulsating increased in speed and intensity. The three subjects found that they couldn’t look away from the glass ball, their free will slowly draining away. After almost two minutes of the flashing, Penisi put the glass ball away and moved closer to the trio.

“Stand up!” he commanded, and the three rose as one. “I am going to correct some mistaken ideas that you three have.” He spoke loudly enough so that the audience could hear. “You want me to correct these mistaken ideas, don’t you?”

The three slowly nodded their heads. “That’s not good enough!” he reproved them. “Kate, what do you want me to do?” he queried her.

“I want you to correct my mistaken ideas,” she answered in a toneless voice.

“Me too!” chimed in Brett.

“Yeah, so do I,” followed Delores.

“Good!” Penisi smiled. “Then let us begin.” He turned again to the audience. “I need total silence while I exercise my power.” He turned back again to the trio and moved in front of Brett. “Brett, do you smoke?” he asked loudly. Brett shook his head. “That’s not right,” Penisis corrected him. “You smoke, and smoke quite heavily. In fact you are dying for a cigarette right now. You are getting nervous and irritable, and the only thing that will calm you down is to have a smoke.” Brett began to fidget uneasily. Penisis looked over his shoulder at the audience and smiled, flashing a big toothy grin, then turned back to Brett. “What would you like now, Brett?”

Brett hesitated for just a fraction of a second. “Man,” he finally answered, “I really need a cigarette right now.” An assistant wearing a white leotard white gold glitter came out from the wing, carrying a tray. She stopped next to Penisi, who took a package of cigarettes and a lighter from it. He held them in front of Brett.

“Is this what you need?” He turned to the audience so they could see as Brett grabbed the pack and tore it open. With shaking hands, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply. He coughed uncontrollably. Penisi spoke up again. “No, Brett, cigarettes don’t make an old time smoker like you cough, you enjoy the taste and feeling as the smoke fills your lungs, savor it.” Brett stopped coughing and took another drag. As he enjoyed his cigarette, Penisi moved to the fat woman. “Delores, what is your age and marital status?”

“I’m fifty two and divorced” she answered without hesitation.

“NO!” Penisi almost shouted. “You are twenty two and you are married to the man next to you, Brett!” He paused. “You are newly weds and you cannot keep your hands off of each other. You crave sex all the time, and fuck like two rabbits in heat whenever you get the chance.” She glanced at Brett lovingly, her hand reaching for his. “Why don’t you light up a cigarette for your beautiful young bride?” Penisi asked Brett. “She is the most beautiful woman you have ever known, isn’t she.” Brett looked at Delores and nodded. “What was that Brett?” Penisi coaxed.

“She is beautiful. She’s the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world and she’s mine.” Brett kissed Delores. He offered her a cigarette and he lit it. The two stood face to face, lost in their infatuation with each other.

“Brett, what is your wifes name again?” he asked.

“Delores!” he answered immediately.

“Excellent!!” Penisi crowed. “You are married to the lovely Delores. In your eyes she is all that a woman should be. You adore her and have a constant erection whenever you are near her. All you can think of is having sex with her any time, any place. You love it when she blows cigarette smoke in your face as you perform oral sex on her. You find skinny, plain woman like Kate disgustingly ugly and impossible to be near. There is absolutely nothing you find attractive about her. When you get close to her, it makes you queasy and makes you vomit.”

He turned next to Kate. “And who is your husband?” he asked the inevitable question. “I’m married to Brett,” she answered.

“NO!” The exclamation reverberated through the room. “You are my biggest fan, here to watch the show like you always do. You are single, and work at the local burger joint. You feel you are ugly because no man wants to be with you, you cannot keep a boyfriend. But you adore me as a god, and try to shower me with constant affection. Being close to me makes you very horny and you cannot think of anything but wanting me to make love to you. You desperately want to bear my child. I tolerate you, even though you are a very ugly woman.” Kate’s eyes focused on Penisi, following his every movement , every word. “And because of this, you would do anything I ask of you.” Kate’s lips mouthed the words “I love you!” Her eyes filled with tears of joy at being so close to her idol.

Penisi turned to face the audience. “Now, when I count to three, everything I have told you will be true. After I have you leave the stage you will return to your tables and stay there for the rest of the show. After the show, you will come back on stage and I will set things back as they were.” His turned back to the trio on stage. “One, two, three!”

As soon as the final number left his lips, Delores and Brett moved closer together, and she took his hand. Kathy looked directly at Penisi, her eyes absolutely glowing in pure adoration for him. “And now you may return to your seats!” Penisi pronounced. Still holding hands, Delores and Brett went to the table Kate and Brett had occupied. Kate paused at Penisi’s side and looked up at him. He bent forward and she kissed him, her tongue sliding between his lips momentarily, then she went by herself to the table Delores had been sitting at. “How about a nice hand for them!” The sparse audience applauded and cheered while Brett and Delores embraced and kissed each other deeply. Her hand slid to his cock, which was rock hard, and stroked him under the table with one hand while she held her cigarette with the other.

An hour later the show was over, and Brett, Delores and Kate were the only people left in the club. Penisi had the trio follow him to his dressing room and closed the door behind them. He stood with his arms around Kate’s waist, looking at Brett and Delores.

“You are all still under my power, as I never released you. Now listen carefully to the truth.” Penisi smiled broadly. “Brett you need to fuck your beautiful wife right now, and you don’t care who watches.” He turned to Kate. “And you, my darling will get so hot and bothered watching the lovebirds that you will suck my cock and then ride me until you feel my seed spurting deep in your fertile belly.” He took Kate’s hand and led her to a sofa where they sat together and watched as Brett began to take Delores’ clothes off. As he stripped her, he passionately kissed her face and neck. When her huge flabby tits came into view, he kissed those as well, licking the big brown nipples. Delores reached down and unfastened his belt and pants, letting them drop to the floor. She then pushed his underwear down and grabbed his swollen cock with both of her meaty hands, stroking him. Brett got her skirt and baggy underpants off, tossing them aside, and pushed Delores onto her back. With no more foreplay, he placed her fat ankles on his shoulders and placed his throbbing cock head against her pussy lips.

“I love you, Delores!” he exclaimed as he drove his cock into her until he felt his balls resting against her big round ass. He held himself there, savoring her heat, then began to slowly fuck her with long strokes. Delores shuddered with each movement, reaching up to tweak her nipples and moaning with pleasure. Brett increased the tempo, and the room was filled with the wet squishing sounds of their fucking.

Kate watched for a few minutes before unzipping Penisi’s fly and fishing his cock out. She stroked it a few times, then bent over to engulf the head in her mouth. She worked the shaft into her mouth as far as it would go, then backed off. Soon, she was bobbing her head up and down on his hard cock, matching the tempo of the couple fucking on the floor. Penisi groaned in pleasure as Kate brought him closer and closer to an orgasm. Before he exploded, he took her head in his hands and raised her up. “Ride me!” he said to her in a low voice.

Brett looked away from his beautiful wife Delores momentarily and saw that the skanky bitch Kate was mounting Penisi. As he looked at the woman reaching down to insert his cock in her pussy, Brett couldn’t imagine why anyone could possibly want to fuck her. In his eyes, Kate was just about the ugliest excuse for a woman he had ever seen. Certainly nothing to compare with the gorgeous babe that he was happily fucking. He looked back down at Delores’ puffy face and broad flat nose and smiled. She smiled back, exposing the large gap between her nicotine stained teeth. God, she was so beautiful, Brett thought. He felt himself getting close to his own orgasm and increased the tempo even more. Delores shrieked with pleasure as she came. “Fuck me, lover, give it all to your baby!” And with that, Brett felt himself erupt inside of her, his cum pumping into the woman he loved.

Kate was bouncing up and down on Penisi’s cock like a cow girl riding a bucking bronco. She screamed as one orgasm after another swept over her. Finally, Penisi felt himself ready to cum, and pulled her down, holding her so his cock was buried deep inside. He yelled as he felt the first spurt leave his cock to splash her womb. Kate came yet again as she felt his hot seed filling her. Penisi kept cumming, amazing himself at how much sperm Kate had drawn from his balls. When he finally finished, he held her close, and she leaned forward to kiss him tenderly. “I love you, so much.”

Both couples had cleaned up and were dressed. Delores was nibbling at Brett’s neck as Penisi gave final instructions.

“Well folks, it is time for you all to leave. Brett, you and Kate will continue your honeymoon.” He turned to Delores. “And you can return to your life as my devoted lone groupie.” He addressed them all. “You will remember nothing that happened here tonight, except that you were marvelously entertained and will recommend the show to all of your friends.”

Brett and Kate left then, still holding hands. They checked out of their motel the next morning and began the long drive back to New York.

As for Delores, she was sitting in the audience the next night, watching the Great Penisi perform his act again. Just as she had been doing for the last ten years of her life. And just as he had every night for those ten years, Penisi called her and a young couple up on stage...