The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is part of, “The Series” which is going to be a group of stories of which I focus around a single male character. Any ideas or requests for future ideas for this character are of cours always welcome. Enjoy!

My email address is

Shopping at the Mall

Despite leaving my mansion at noon and not living that far from the mall it was still around 3pm before I finally got there. You know it really is surprising how hard it is to get where you want to go sometimes, especially when you have the gift of mind control like I have and all of these pretty toys around you to play with all of the time and when I say toys I do mean women of course and I do love women oh so much!

Women to me are like walking gifts all in pretty little packages just waiting for me to unwrap them at my leisure. The wrapping that I am referring to is their clothing as you might have guessed. I have had my gift for years now and you would think that by now I would have gotten a bit tired of using women strictly for sexual gratification but I haven’t.

So now I have stopped working at my job permanently and simply spend my days having people do my bidding and women attend to my every sexual need. Hugh Hefner eat your heart out! Unlike Hugh’s ladies mine have no ulterior motives and serve me unconditionally.

They could care less about becoming movie stars or rock stars but of course they don’t actually have any choice on whether to serve me or not but that’s not really my fault is it? I mean can you blame me? It’s so easy for me to have any woman I want. If I see a woman that I want to enjoy I simply take her. I slip the idea into her mind that I am the absolute most attractive man that she has ever seen or whatever else I choose to make her think and it’s like taking candy from a baby.

The blonde you can’t have. Guess what? I can. The brunette who is happily in love with her husband. That’s a joke. In seconds she’s sucking my cock with more enthusiasm than she ever knew she had for oral sex.

Most days I just fuck them and play with their minds and then send them on their way but sometimes when the mood strikes me I like to be a bit more sadistic and today is definitely one of those days.

Since it’s 3pm and I have only cum twice today (once in the pretty policewoman’s mouth that attempted to give my limo driver a ticket and the other time in the beautiful jogger that was wearing the tight spandex) I was quite horny and a bit off of my daily average. The malls are good because you have such a wide variety of women to choose from.

I never go after just one certain type I mean after all I don’t like to discriminate and I do like to be fair. I figured at the worst even if I didn’t see anyone that suited me right away I could at least play with a few ladies. You know the usual stuff like force them to wear things they wouldn’t normally wear or force them to talk to men they normally would find disgusting.

I was currently sitting on a bench watching the pretty blonde that I had spotted in Victorias Secret flirt with an extremely overweight bald man on the bench across from me. I had instructed her to flirt with him and seduce him and then offer to go back to his place and model her new lingerie that she had just bought. All three thousand dollars worth of it!

I know she didn’t originally plan on buying that much but what the hell a lady has got to feel feminine right? Or at least that’s what I decided for her. I figured with all of the lingerie that she had bought she would be busy trying things on for a while. I also instructed her to be totally submissive the entire time that she was with him and I made sure that she would not leave him until she had shown him how every last article of lingerie looked on her curvaceous body. I wondered to myself exactly how long it would take for her to get through all of her new lingerie. Maybe weeks if the guy was as horny and desperate as he looked like he was.

It was then that I spotted what I had been looking for and when I saw them my cock immediately hardened even more than it already had been and their fate was sealed. God how I do love young meat! They couldn’t have been any older than eighteen and to make matters worse for them they represented exactly the type of girls that wouldn’t give me the time of day when I was in high school, but of course we now know things have certainly changed for me since then.

I peaked into their minds and saw that they were two best friends who had known each other almost all of their lives and they were now out shopping for new clothes to wear on their dates tonight and also looking for a couple of mothers day gifts to give to their mothers.

Little did they know that their plans had just taken a drastic change. I had the both of them take a seat on the bench that the blonde and her new temporary owner had just vacated. The look of surprise that crossed their faces when they both sat unexpectedly was really worth much more than a thousand words.

I instructed them both to sit silently and to look calm and relaxed and immediately they both did as instructed. I didn’t go over to them right away though. No, instead I sat and took in the view of my newest playthings.

One of them had short brown hair and nice high cheekbones, which I love; she also had big brown eyes and nice pouty lips. Her tits looked to be around 34b-36b and she was darkly tanned, she obviously took pride in her body and looks and she couldn’t have been over 5′5.

The other girl was more exotic looking. She had longer darker hair and darker eyes combined with a models figure that I knew I was certainly going to be taking advantage of later, obviously this girl had spent countless hours in the gym to achieve her stunning figure. She had nice firm tits and her ass from what I could tell was nothing short of spectacular.

After a few minutes of watching them both sit quietly I decided to go over and make their acquaintances. I slowly walked over and looked down on the two of them and smiled as I asked them if I could sit down. That’s funny they didn’t reply to me.

What’s the matter I asked, “does the cat have your tongues?” I was already smiling big. As I looked closer at the girl sitting closest to me I could actually see her begging me for help with her eyes, but she had no idea she was begging the wrong guy and there would certainly be no help coming for her today. Well if your not going to say anything to me I am just going to get comfortable, I stated as I sat down.

What are your names I asked? But still neither of them spoke. Are you girls mute? Still no response. Well you know this is just damn rude of you two. I’m just a nice guy trying to carry on a conversation and you two are acting like your too good to even answer me. “What are your names?” I asked as I looked at the shorthaired girl sitting closest to me.

I relinquished a bit of my hold on her mind but also instructed her to talk normally, answer all of my questions truthfully and to follow every order that I told her both verbally and silently, I also gave her exotic looking friend the same instructions. “Deborah”, she answered quietly.

“Well Deborah do you think it is right for a nice guy like me to have to put up with a couple of little stuck up bitches attitudes?” I then compelled her answer. She shook her head no. Your damn right it’s not. I tell you what Deborah you can make it up to me by turning and slapping your pretty little friend there across her. Whap!! Was the sound that her hand made as she did as she was told and slapped her friend across her beautiful exotic face.

God it was wonderful to see her do that because I never tire of forcing people to do things for me. You could see the shock register on both of their faces and that only made it better. “Thanks Deborah I needed that and now I feel a lot better.” “How are you doing this to us”, she questioned with a horrid look on her face as she realized that she was no longer in control of her body.

“How I am doing this is of no concern to you but what I am going to do to you may be.” “Just be assured that for as long as I want the two of you I will have you and you will both do everything that I say.” “So what’s your name sweetie?” I asked as I looked at the other girl. “Melissa” she answered meekly with tears in her eyes and I could see that her right cheek was starting to turn a bit red. Hmmm Deborah and Melissa I said silently to myself. It sounded really good to me.

“Well Deborah what brings you two here today”, I asked already knowing the answer but still I forced her to tell me since it would add to my fun. After she went through the short reason I decided more fun was in store. “Are you sure”, I asked? ”

Are you sure you came here to buy something for your mother and for your dates I mean I could have sworn the real reason that you came here was so the both of you could try on some fun and kinky role playing outfits.”

They both exchanged horrified glances and I was starting to get a bit tired of those types of glances already. I decided to pry a bit further into Melissa’s mind and it was then that I got a most welcomed shock of my own. My new play toy Melissa actually fantasized about being forced into the role of a French maid.

Man I did hit the jackpot today I thought to myself. Usually I have to make the desires I want my toys to have from scratch but today I have something to work with. Well if she wants it then she’s got it I casually thought. “Melissa honey why don’t you walk down to Fredrick’s of Hollywood and ask to speak to Bob the manager, speak to noone else after that and only tell Bob that you are the slut of the day, he will know what that means and then pick out your favorite French maids outfit and return to this bench and sit silently.”

I had already instructed Bob the manager earlier that I would be sending a lady down to pick out something and that she was not to be made to pay. What can I say I have always been a planner?

As Melissa shakily stood up and left I turned to Deborah. “So Deborah how old are the two of you?” I already knew the answer to that as well but it looked better if we actually had a conversation instead of just me doing all of the talking. “We are both eighteen”, Deborah said begrudgingly.

As I looked up I realized that I had been getting a bit sloppy, perhaps in my excitement my hormones were clouding my mind. Melissa was walking very slowly and mechanically towards the end of the mall where Fredrick’s was located my little toy was trying to resist me and I knew that I was going to have to take care of that immediately before someone interrupted my plans and made my work for the day a little harder. I concentrated on her mind and she quickly picked up her pace replacing the slow mechanical walk that she was using before with a confident sexy hip swaying walk that advertised her beautiful ass.

“Now”, I said as I turned back to Deborah “are you two still in high school?” “Yes we are”, she answered. “I bet you two get a lot of attention from the guys in your school don’t you Deborah.” " Well yes if you must know we actually do”, said Deborah irritantly. “Yeah and I bet the both of you love it don’t you, you and your little stuck up friend I bet you love being able to get all of that attention from guys and almost all of them you know will never get a chance at being with either of you.”

All out fright started to overtake Deborah’s face again as she started to realize that she had just struck a very tender nerve with me. “No” she said quietly “it’s not like that at all”, “sure it is”, I countered. “I’m sure that a nice piece of ass like you doesn’t go for anyone but the football jock or the class rich kid, but today things are going to be a lot different for you and your little friend because today you two are going to serve me and entertain me and if your lucky when I’m done the two of you will still have most of your original personalities intact.” “Understand Deborah?”

She was looking at me and those big beautiful brown eyes of hers were conveying to me the same shock and horror that her elegant face was. “So why do you call yourself Deborah”, I asked. “Why not just shorten it to Debbie or maybe even Deb?”

“Well if you must know” getting a bit of her feistiness back I realized “I consider both of those names to be sort of bimbo like and insulting, Debbie makes me sound like some stupid blonde cheerleader or even worse it makes people think of those little snack cakes, you know the little Debbie cakes that people eat”, she asked looking at me questioningly. I nodded to her that I understood, “and well I certainly don’t want men to think of snack cakes when they say my name and don’t even get me started on Deb I mean if you can’t say my whole name, which isn’t that difficult to begin with, then you’re obviously not worth talking to in the first place.”

I smiled at that explanation knowing that it was only going to make my day even more fun. I slipped back into her mind and planted the suggestion that every time someone shortened her name or called her Debbie she would become slightly excited.

“Well Debbie is what I like to call you so no more Deborah for you today” I informed her. She looked at me as if she wanted to slap me but instead she took in a deeper than normal breath and sat straighter and recrossed her sexy legs.

She really was a stunning little creature she had those beautiful brown eyes and the aristocratic features that most women could not achieve no matter how much plastic surgery they had.

Even though I do take advantage of every woman that I want I can still sit back and admire true beauty and this young woman had true universal beauty but as I also said before she also had nice pouty lips that just begged for a cock to be between them and today she had them covered with a nice dark shade of red lipstick.

Bad choice I thought silently, since it reminded me of the red on a target and it only made me focus more on her pouty lips and I was certain that every other man that saw those lips thought of oral sex as well. I was sure that it wouldn’t be long before I had my cock sliding down into her throat.

“So Deb have you fucked a lot of guys” I asked. “Not very many” she replied “in fact just two, the first guy was just a one night stand that I had so that I could just find out what sex is like and it hurt like hell I mean it hurt so bad that I couldn’t even....” “Wait a minute just the facts maam,” I stated cutting her off before she could continue into details that I didn’t care to know.

“Anyway the second guy was my boyfriend that I have now and we do it all the time and I enjoy it a lot more now.” “So have you ever been with another woman Deb?” “God no” she replied, “that’s disgusting I mean I am a woman why on earth do I need to taste another woman or see what another woman’s body looks like when I have one and I already know?”

Still thinking things through I decided that I might just change Deborah’s outlook on bisexuality later on in the day but for now I knew what I wanted to do to her. In fact it’s the first thing that I decided right when I saw her, Deborah looked like the perfect schoolgirl and I was about to make my fantasy her reality.

I decided that we should go into the teeny miss department of Belks and pick her out some new clothes to wear. Preferably clothes that didn’t cover her body well, I mean after all she did have a nice body so why not show it off. I sent for Deborah to stand up take my arm and then walk arm and arm with me into the store located not far away.

When we arrived in the teeny miss department an older woman who was a bit on the pudgy side immediately greeted us. “How can I help you”, she asked. “I need to dress my new slutty play toy here up in some new role playing clothes,” I said as I motioned to Deborah.

The woman’s face registered the shock of my statements but I quickly slipped into her mind and eased her worries. On top of taking care of her shock I also planted the idea in her mind that looking at Deborah would sexually excite her and also that degrading Deborah actually excited her even more.

The shock was gone and now a look of lust was actually crossing the woman’s face. “And oh what a pretty slut she is”, replied the woman excitedly, “what were you wanting to dress her in?” she asked.

Deborah was still holding on to my arm clawing into it now with her long red nails. I imagined if she could talk she would have told us both to go to hell, but instead she was reduced to a red-faced statue waiting to be told what she would be doing next.

“Well I was thinking of a nice slutty looking school girl outfit for her.” “But sir this is the teeny miss department and we don’t have slutty outfits proper enough for your fucktoy here.” “Yes but any outfit that goes on to this young sluts body that comes from the teeny miss department is going to look slutty on this walking cunt”, I countered.

“Well that’s true”, said the woman “I think I have the perfect schoolgirl outfit for her right over here”, as she motioned to one of the racks “Go with her slut and do exactly what you are told”, I commanded her. Deborah finally let go of my arm and followed the woman to her new outfit. “And by the way she likes it when you call her Debbie”, I yelled to the woman as they walked away. “Oh Debbie is a nice name for a slut like you” I heard the woman say and I couldn’t help but smile.

My cock started to throb again with anticipation of both how wonderful I knew Deborah would look in her new outfit and how much fun I was going to have later in the day enjoying both Deborah and Melissa’s young firm bodies. I watched the woman hand Deborah her new outfit and disappear around the corner heading to the dressing rooms with the woman giving Deborah a single slap to her ass as they rounded the corner. It was funny to watch Deborah’s startled jump she was clearly not used to this sort of attention from another woman so I silently commanded her to start to enjoy it a bit.

A few minutes later Deborah and the woman emerged from the dressing room and I was certainly pleased with what I saw. Deborah now had replaced the plain t-shirt and jeans she had been wearing earlier with a pleated plaid skirt some white knee socks and a white button up shirt that instead of buttoning all the way down only had three buttons done at the bottom and was rolled up to where it came down to just above her cute little belly button. The unbuttoned portion of the shirt exposed a great deal of her apple sized breasts and without a bra I could clearly see that her nipples were erect probably from a combination of being called Debbie and the fat woman’s lewd behavior.

I totally approved of her new outfit except for the shoes. Instead of her white tennis shoes that she now wore I was thinking of something a bit sexier for her. As they approached the woman smiled to me and said, “Here is your new and improved slut sir normally this outfit is only for the 11 to 13 year old age group but it fits a slut like this quite nicely.”

Deborah was still clearly not happy about being talked about as if she wasn’t there and disliked being called a slut even more but it was still arousing her and that’s all I cared about. “Thank you Alice”, I said as I now took the time to read her nametag. “Come along Debbie”, I said as I extended my arm to her. She took it and we were on our way to the shoe section.

Upon arrival at the shoes I noticed that the only person working in the shoe department was an overweight balding man who was clearly not used to getting a much attention from attractive young girls. This is going to work out just fine I thought to myself and I silently commanded Deborah to walk over to the man and in her most seductive manner ask the man if he would please get her some nice five inch black high heels.

I figured with Deborah’s hard nipples and cute ass it wouldn’t be long before the guy succumbed to her seductive charms.

As Deborah started to walk over to the man I told her to wait and as she stopped I told her to show me her panties. She was once again horrified but instead of protesting she simply flipped up the front of her skirt to show me her plain white cotton panties. No no no I thought to myself those will never do.

“Deb take those off and hand them to me now” I said. She did as commanded walking back over to me and trying to discreetly remove her panties so that no other shoppers would notice. She quickly reached up under her little plaid skirt and yanked her panties down her legs and balled them up and handed them to me in her fist. She then turned around and started back towards the man.

Again I was not happy with one of my new play toy’s walks so I sent to her that she was to now act like a very confident sexy tease and that she would now become excited from teasing the shoe salesman and seeing his reaction to her seductive manner.

Immediately I was pleased with the improvements that I had made as I watched my slave walk towards her prey. Her hips now swayed gently and I noticed that the man had realized that he was her intended target. I got even more enjoyment from realizing that the man’s eyes had grown larger while he was appraising my girls curves.

When she arrived she immediately started to play with his tie and tilt her head to the side while she looked up into his eyes and spoke to him. The man could only nod with his mouth slightly open as his brain registered what my toy was saying to him. He quickly turned and started to walk towards the side of the store where the stockroom that held the different sizes of shoes was located.

As he walked away he turned his head so that he could look back towards Deborah and take in her beautiful figure again. I laughed out loud along with Deborah as he tripped over a small table and landed on the floor.

He scampered to his feet and hurried into the stockroom like a scalded dog and I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. In the meantime Deborah made herself comfortable as she sat in one of the stores chairs and crossed her tanned legs. A few minutes later the man emerged from the backroom with a shoebox in his hands.

He walked timidly toward Debbie and held the box out from his body so that she could remove the shoes and try them on, but instead Debbie shook her head to him and apparently asked him to place the heels on her feet himself since he was already starting to kneel. Debbie then uncrossed her legs and the man’s jaw dropped as he noticed that she was not wearing panties. Debbie could only smile at him.

He recovered quickly from his shock and tried to work efficiently at removing Debbie’s sneakers. When he had them removed he took a heel from the box and slid it onto her sexy bare foot. She again smiled at him and turned her foot to the side and then the other. I imagined that she was asking him if they looked good since the man was shaking his head up and down like a bobble head doll.

The man then removed the other heel from the box and placed it on her other foot. I then sent for Debbie to stand and twirl around quickly for the man so he could see her new outfit and heels even better.

As she stood and spun around for him her skirt flew up just as I had hoped and she gave the man a full view of her bare ass and pussy, but instead of acting shocked at her own unusual behavior she only smiled and the mans face only turned redder. From the tent in the crotch of the bald mans pants I could clearly see that he was on his way to having one terrible case of blue balls and I just couldn’t have that kind of guilt on my conscience so I sent the man some instructions and I planted another suggestion into little Debbie’s mind, as the man stood she bent over pulled down his zipper and unbuttoned his pants. Wow ! She did that efficiently she must have had a lot of practice before now I thought to myself.

She then pulled down his pants and underwear in one motion and the man sat with his hard cock sticking out in front of him. Debbie then started to jack him off and I could tell that she was getting even more aroused from holding his male organ in her petite hand.

The man was now craning his neck up and his mouth was wide open gasping for air I had to act fast as I saw him grab hold of Debbie’s hair and try to force her mouth onto his cock and I couldn’t allow that since nobody plays with my toys in any way other than I intend.

I had him place his hands on the arms of the chair with instructions not to move them again until both Debbie and I had left. I looked back to Debbie again and I was surprised at the intensity with which she was pumping him and staring at his cock.

It didn’t take long for the man to shoot his load and as he did so he started to convulse and apparently he couldn’t help but yell that he was cumming. I realized that I had underestimated how excited Debbie had gotten him and I also realized that I had some cleaning up to do since some of the stores shoppers and workers were starting to take notice of my little toy and the bald mans behavior.

Forget what you saw and go back to what you were doing I sent to the noticing people and immediately they went back to what they were doing. I saw that the man had shot his cum all over his shirt and tie and even had a bit in his hair and hanging off of his nose. I had Debbie stand back up and make her way back over to me so that she could take hold of my arm and we could then leave the store.

As we walked out of Belks and back into the mall I saw that Melissa had returned and was sitting quietly on the bench with a box in her lap, which I imagined was her new uniform. “What’s in the box”, I asked? “You know”, she replied angrily. Well that attitude will never do I thought to myself so I sent to her that she would no longer be able to repress her desires to be turned into a French maid and that she now would gain pleasure from serving people and especially from serving me.

I then commanded her to open the box so that I could take a look at the uniform myself. When she removed the top I could see that my pet had excellent taste in clothing.

The uniform was very sexy with its standard black and white lacey look but what made it stand out were the red cups that would soon be cupping my slave’s tits for all to see. “What made you want this one”, I asked. “Well I really liked the red cups because it draws attention to my tits”, Melissa replied and then quickly slapped a hand over her mouth in disbelief of what she had just said. I smiled.

“Well it would look a lot nicer on you than it does in this box I am sure so get up and go into the ladies room so that you can change out of those jeans and that unflattering shirt and call me “Sir” from now on slave. “Yes Sir”, she said trying to act unhappy but she couldn’t quite hide the smile that was now forming on her face. I happily noticed that while she was walking to the bathroom she had not forgotten her sexy walk and she was again swinging her hips from side to side and advertising her beautiful ass. “My my my”, I said out loud knowing that I was going to be enjoying that ass for as long as I desired it.

Debbie was again looking at me strangely knowing exactly what I had been staring at and apparently her horniness was starting to fade since she was no longer being groped and degraded by fat women or flirting with bald guys. Well I was sure that I could figure something out to get her highly aroused again.

“Hey Deborah” I heard someone yell out loud and I turned to see who it could be. I saw that it was a young boy who appeared to be even younger than Deborah he was slightly overweight and was using crutches to get around; he also had braces on both of his legs to help keep them straight. He was smiling big and waving at Deborah and I decided that it was time for him to get a big surprise.

“What do you think of this kid?” I asked Deborah softly. “He’s ok”, she replied, “I don’t really know him but I’m pretty sure he has a crush on me.” Figures I thought to myself. “Well is he your kind of guy I mean would you ever date him”, I asked? “No of course not”, she exclaimed “he is really not my type at all I mean he has braces on his legs and besides that he is a freshman for gods sake!”

“OK shut up and don’t talk again unless you’re asked a question or you’re told to”, I said. I then sent for the guy to come over to us and he immediately started to hobble our way. “Do you want to see how he really feels about you,” I asked Deborah. “What do you mean”, she asked shakily?

“Well if he isn’t your type lets see if you are his type.” I was sure that she was his type I mean after all I was having some real problems imagining any guy that wouldn’t like Deborah. The boy finally arrived and I decided that he should be relaxed around us so I made him that way and I also added that nothing I said should shock him and that he could not resist answering any of my questions honestly.

He immediately perked up a bit and dropped the anxious look that he had carried on his face since he had first spotted Deborah. “Wow! Great outfit Deborah”, the boy stated enthusiastically upon his arrival. “What’s your name”, I asked him. “I’m Byron”, he replied finally peeling his eyes off of Debbie and turning his attention to me.

“Well Byron do you think that Debbie here looks sexy in her new outfit”, I asked? “Are you kidding she looks awesome”, he replied. I had to agree with him there she really did look amazing in her new clothes.

“So Byron what do you think about Debbie?” “I mean is Debbie your kind of girl,” I asked pretty certain of the answer. “Yes of course she is she is really beautiful and sexy but she is kind of bitchy and I’m sure that she thinks she is too good for most everyone in our school and certainly better than me”, Byron responded dejectedly.

“Is this true Debbie”, I asked. “Yes” she replied a bit huskily I could tell that my earlier command for her to become slightly excited every time someone shortened her name was still having its desired effect. “What’s wrong with your legs Byron”, I asked. “I have polio” he replied a bit sad. “But the doctor says that I have a good chance of getting these braces off of my legs before I get out of my teens” he added brightly.

“Well Byron my boy today is your lucky day because I have a big surprise for you. “Would you enjoy receiving a blowjob from Debbie” I asked, and by the way Debbie is the name that she likes to be called now so you should call her Debbie from now on”, I informed him. “Hell yes”, he answered excitedly; “I have been fantasizing about being with Debbie for a long time.”

“Well good buddy like I said it’s your lucky day because Debbie here just told me a few minutes ago that she was in the mood to suck some cock.” “Isn’t that right Debbie”, I said to her questioningly and I noticed that she was now shifting her weight from foot to foot.

Since I was pretty sure that she was about to answer that she had not wanted to suck any cock I quickly slipped into her mind and made sure that she would say yes instead of no and she happily replied yes to my question and smiled brilliantly. “Well come on Byron lets go find someplace quiet so that Debbie can get what she wants, it’s not nice to keep a lady waiting”, I stated condescendingly.

“Come along Debbie”, I said as I stuck out my arm and she once again looped her arm through mine this time out of habit I suppose since I didn’t immediately send for her to take it. I had decided that my new friend Byron here was deserving of a nice wet blowjob from one of the women of his dreams and since I had the power to make it happen I was and all I needed was somewhere that we could all be alone.

I could have had her blow him right there on the same park bench that I had been using for all of my other fun today but it sometimes gets difficult erasing peoples minds in crowded areas because it is hard to keep track of everyone that needs their memories altered. So I instead decided that the best place for oral sex was the Malls security office which was located close by.

As we started to walk to the office I saw Melissa emerge from the ladies room dressed in her maids uniform. She looked perfect with her black and lace uniform, silk stockings and red high heels she looked both slutty and stunning at the same time in her new look.

I was also happy to see that she no longer looked as worried as she did earlier while I could see that she was still hesitant and a bit scared she was now starting to enjoy herself and her role just as I had hoped. I verbally said nothing but I did stick out my arm and silently commanded her to take hold of it and come with the three of us to the security office.

Upon arrival I asked Bill and David the two officers working that day to please leave the office and head to the doughnut shop located at the other end of the mall and to not return for an hour since I figured that would be plenty of time for Byron to shoot his load in Debbie’s mouth and for us to make our departure.

“Sit down here Byron”, I said as I pulled a chair out from under one of the office desks and turned it around for him. He did so and I sent for Debbie to start sucking. Even though she was excited I could still tell that she didn’t want to do this with the boy and she was currently moving quite slowly and hesitantly.

First she unbuttoned his jeans and slid his zipper down and then helped him hold himself up so that she could slide his pants down to the tops of his leg braces, which came up to about halfway on his thighs. She then slowly lowered her head so that she could wrap her pretty red lips around Byron’s pole, which was standing erect in front of him almost painfully so it appeared.

Once again her hesitancy was starting to annoy me so I decided it was time to turn up the heat. I pulled up a chair of my own and had a seat myself I also pulled Melissa down onto my lap with her legs on the outside of my own so that I could spread my legs open and at the same time spread her pussy wide open and keep myself occupied while Debbie sucked Byron off.

I leaned into Melissa’s ear while she eagerly watched her best friend suck off a boy who was only a few minutes earlier totally out of both of their leagues and said, “Did you know that Deborah loves to be called Debbie.” “No she doesn’t sir, in fact she hates that name”, she replied.

“Oh no she doesn’t as a matter of fact it turns her own a lot when people call her that, watch and see”, I said. I then started to chant Debbie Debbie Debbie Debbie very low at first. I could see that it was having the desired effect as Deborah now started to suck Byron’s cock with some enthusiasm.

Byron’s breathing was growing even more rapid now and I slipped into his mind and instructed him to grab a hold of Deborah’s hair and to start thrusting his hips upwards towards Debbie’s mouth, which would cause his cock to go even deeper into Debbie mouth and throat.

“My god sir your right”, Melissa said excitedly, “she really does like that name”, and she started to chant along with me as we made the chant louder. “I told you”, I replied quietly a bit later as I slid my hands off of her hips and started to play with her pussy.

I pleasantly found that she had no underwear on and her pussy was quite wet already. She stopped chanting and took in a deep breath as I ran my fingers from the top of her wet slit to the bottom.

I definitely sensed that Melissa’s sex drive was much greater than most women so I leaned into her ear and asked, “Do you like that toy”, as I started to run one of my fingers into her tight hole. “Oh yes sir I do I love it actually.”

“Part of you has always desired to be dominated hasn’t it slave?” “Yes sir”, she replied in a tone which would have sounded like she was in pain if you didn’t know that I now had three fingers thrusting in and out of her dripping cunt.

Debbie was now sliding her mouth up and down Byron’s hard phallus as he helped her along with his thrusting hips and handfuls of hair. “Degrade her Byron she loves that.”

I turned my attention away from the squirming cunt in my lap for a second and I then planted in Debbie a need to be degraded while having any kind of sexual intercourse. I figured that should help keep the little slut in her place.

“Oooooh OK”, Byron responded with his voice cracking a bit. “Come on cunt suck it you bitch”, which immediately made Debbie slide her mouth up and down his shaft even faster. “I always knew you were nothing but a slut you dumb cunt”, Byron continued. Damn I thought to myself this boy has got some serious aggression built up inside of him probably due to sexual repression and being turned down by girls I thought to myself I decided that I would have to do something about that later.

Byron interrupted my thoughts when he started to cum, “Ohhh ohhhhh god yes I am going to cummmmmm and you had better take it all down your throat slut”, he yelled at Debbie as he held on to her hair even tighter.

I quickly made sure that she would swallow it all just as she was told to. She didn’t disappoint Byron or me as she plunged her mouth and sweet red lips to the bottom of his cock and I could see her adams apple bob as she sucked almost all that Byron had to offer down her throat.

When she thought he had finished she pulled her mouth off of his cock and was immediately struck in the cheek with one last jet, Byron and I both smiled at each other and Debbie immediately stuck the back of her hand up to her cheek to wipe away the excess cum and got a disgusted look upon her face.

She turned to me angrily and said, “You shouldn’t have made me do that I never ever swallow you asshole.” She then got a very scared look on her face when she realized that she had just made a very big mistake. “Oh my god I am sorry ummm sir I mean ummm master I didn’t mean that” she was quickly trying to figure out a way to appease me and ease the anger that was showing on my face.

“That’s OK cunt you can make it up to me later”, I said to her attempting to ease the anger off of my face. “Hey what about me”, Melissa asked looking at me “I need to cum too you know”, she said smiling at me. I smiled back at her sweetly realizing that I had gotten her very horny but had forgotten to finish her off when I turned my attention back to Debbie and Byron.

“I’m sorry sweetie let me take care of that for you right now”, I then went deep into her mind and stimulated her desire beyond anything that she had every known possible. “Oh my god!!” was all she could say as she threw her head back and dropped her mouth wide open. She then started to shake and dig her nails into my thighs. “Ouch” I said out loud as those nails of hers dug into my thighs.

I decided to lay Melissa down on the desk behind me and turn my attention back to Debbie and Byron. I commanded her silently to help Byron get his pants back up and then help him to his feet.

After she had done as commanded I told her out loud to make sure that Melissa didn’t roll off of the desk that she was currently thrashing around on while she was finishing up the intense orgasm that I had bestowed upon her.

I then instructed Byron to follow me out of the office and back out into the mall. When we got back into the mall I asked him if he had ever been with a woman in a sexual manner before. “No actually I haven’t”, he replied, “that was my first time.” “Did I do OK”, he asked. “Yes you did fine”, I assured him, “but I did pick up on a little hostility in you when you were getting your dick sucked.”

“Well yeah of course I mean I get tired of high class bitches like Debbie thinking that the world revolves around them just because they are attractive”, he admitted. “I mean the bitch thinks that she is better than me just because she is hot and it isn’t right and I just figured that since you three were playing some kind of kinky sex game I should take advantage of her while I had the chance”, he continued.

I really did have to agree with the kid. He did have a point but I could definitely see some kind of violent conflict with some woman in his future and I didn’t want that to happen so I went into his mind and instilled in him a respect for all women and erased any desire that he ever had and ever would have do hurt any women in his life.

On top of that I gave him the desire to enjoy studying and reading since it appeared that he was having some problems in school in those areas and I also improved his general outlook on life and his disease.

I hoped that these improvements would translate into a more productive life and a better relationship with women but I wasn’t going to help him anymore than that I mean after all noone ever helped me any.

I also needed to erase his mind since I knew that in the future he would think about this day a lot and I didn’t want him to get confused about anything or start asking questions to Debbie or Melissa. As I did all of this he started to get a very confused look on his face and he then started to look at me very strangely. Again I had to smile as he started to realize that he had no idea how he got to where he was nor did he know whom I was.

“Uhm hi”, was all he could manage to say as he continued to look at me strangely and then started to hobble off again on his crutches. “Byron where have you been”, I heard a woman’s voice questioning him and I realized that it was coming from a short black haired woman who appeared to be in her late forties or early fifties that was coming out of one of the mall department stores, “I have been looking everywhere for you, where have you been?” “Ahm well I am not sure I think..... looking around, well I am not sure”, he stammered.

“Next time don’t just wander off like that now lets go home and why in the world do you look so red?” I smiled to myself and thought that it was kind of ironic that the boy had just gotten the blowjob of his life but I was the one of the two of us who would remember it. Oh well at least he will benefit from this day for the rest of his life and I turned to reenter the office.

A mind controller’s work is never done I thought to myself. When I reentered the office I saw that Melissa was now curled up on the desk panting heavily and a fine sheen of sweat was now covering her face and I imagined the rest of her body. Her makeup was running a bit and her uniform was disheveled.

“Go into the bathroom slave and tidy yourself up”, I commanded her. “Yes sir”, was her only response as she gathered her discarded purse, shakily got off of the desk and wobbled towards the office bathroom.

I turned back to Deborah who was now starting to realize that her day had only just started, but I had already decided that it was time to mold her mind much more to my liking and bury some of the old Debbie’s personality permanently. When I finished with her she was going to be a vastly improved little lady or at least in my opinion she would be vastly improved anyway.

I started by increasing her love for cock sucking while she actually enjoyed the act a bit already I made it into one of her favorite sexual acts. Adding to that I made her love cum and it would now turn her on to have cum on any part of her body or in her mouth.

I also strengthened her desire for sex in general. Today’s activities as well as strengthening her submissive desires had already started to improve her sexdrive a bit but I decided that she needed to be a lot hornier a lot more of the time. She would now be starting to reach nympho status thanks to me and as far as I was concerned that was quite all right.

She had expressed to me earlier in the day a dislike for sex with women and I had already decided that that was not acceptable since all of my fucktoys had to be bisexual. I gave her a desire to want sex with other women and as an extra kick I also encouraged her to start realizing just how sexy her friend Melissa actually was.

For the finale I decided that she should become my very on special role playing doll. Meaning that the kind of role playing outfit that she wore would decide the kind of personality that she would have until she took the outfit off.

Since she was currently dressed as a little girl she would now start to show me her best little girl impersonation. I think tonight or either tomorrow I will dress her as a hooker.

Melissa was now coming out of the bathroom and I was again pleased with her appearance. She had touched up her makeup and reapplied a fresh coat of pretty pink lipstick to her lips. She was once again the perfect maid for me.

Debbie’s eyes were starting to refocus now since they had started to glaze over when I started reprogramming her mind it seems that everyone has that reaction to me when I take over their mind heavily with more than a few commands. Nonetheless I could already tell a major improvement in her and she was now as far I was concerned suitable for a long night of fucking, fun and games.

“Hey mister have you ever wanted to fuck a sexy little bitch like me in every one of her holes”, Debbie asked me in her best little girl voice. She was teasing me I realized except now it was ok since I knew that she was totally under my control and was only acting out her own idea of what a seductive schoolgirl slut should act like.

“Well actually I have always wanted to fuck a little girl like yourself”, I replied. “Is it ok if I take you back to my mansion and fuck you all night long?” “Sure as long as you promise me two things”, she countered smiling seductively at me. “Go ahead”, I replied raising an inquisitive eyebrow at her. I had not been expecting this.

“The first thing I want is to taste Melissa’s sweet pussy sometime really soon and the second thing I want is for us to stop off somewhere and get some suckers because I really need something in my mouth.” “Well in that case your wishes are granted”, I assured her and I once again extended my arm to both the new and improved Debbie doll and my new French maid.

They both accepted their chosen arms and we left the office arm and arm. As we walked through the mall we encountered many lascivious stares and comments but I could hardly care. I was extremely proud of myself. I had taken two young and stuck up women and molded them into my perfect play toys and I was now getting ready to reap the fruits of my labor.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone and instructed my chauffer to pull the limo around to the front entrance of the mall and await our arrival. Shortly there after we arrived at the limo and my chauffer Karen the former lingerie model now turned personal chauffer opened the door for my two newest play toys and myself.

“Thank you Karen.” “Home Master?” she asked. “Yes back to the mansion and while we are on the way call ahead and tell Victoria to fix my favorite dish tonight.” “I have a feeling that I am going to have quite an appetite after I am done with these two young beauties.” I looked inside the limo and Debbie was already starting to grope one of Melissa’s pretty tits. “Karen smiled at me knowingly and replied, “No problem Master”, she then closed the door.