The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story codes (mc; md)

Originally intended as a short story, I kept on writing and writing and writing

Shopping

Strolling through the mall, I am looking for some business suit. With Monday being the first day in my new job, I want to look at my best. Hanson & Son is a very conservative company, so I search the shops for an appropriate outfit, that wouldn’t show off my curves too much. My 36C-22-34 frame makes it nearly impossible to find clothes that fit without putting my body on display. Being a natural blonde doesn’t help either. I don’t know, what Mother Nature thought, when she blessed me with the brain of a Nobel price winner and the body of a model. Nowadays I’m somewhat used that men nearly never look me in the eyes, but I still hate it. After two hours of useless search, it’s time to get a cup of coffee. The Italian café looks quite nice, and I definitely need some rest. Of course the waiter ogles my chest, but I ignore him. Looking around I spot a man in his early forties who fixes me. I shudder at his lewd stare. What’s the matter with men? I mean, I don’t walk around in provocative clothes, and I surely don’t have written “Fuck me!” on my forehead.

I turn my back to him, not before showing my disgust, to escape his gaze, but I still feel his eyes burning into my back. Feeling a tingle in my head, I decide to leave the café to get some fresh air. On my way out of the mall, I detect a shop I haven’t seen yet and go in for one last try. I finally seem to have found what I was looking for. Taking a dark blue blazer with assorted long trousers I make my way to the change booth. The combination suits perfectly and coming out of the booth I check myself in a long mirror. Perfect. Professional from head to toe. Suddenly I spot the reflection of the man from the café. He is leaning against a post behind me and staring again. Weirdo! My first instinct is to tell him to fuck off, but then I decide to ignore him and walk back into the change booth. The faster I get out of here, the better. Besides, there’s that tingling in my head again. Maybe I need to get a painkiller.

Taking one last glance at my reflection, I realize that the outfit is probably a bit too conservative. After all, I’m not an old maid. Maybe a skirt would be better. There’s nothing wrong with showing a bit of legs. Checking the skirts I find the perfect match for the blazer. The hem comes down just below my knees, accentuating my long legs. The dim light in the cabin forces me to get out once again to check myself in the shop mirror. Mr. Weirdo is still there. He seemingly has not moved an inch. As much as I want to ignore him, I find myself looking at his reflection, only to see a little grin on his face. I return to the change booth as fast as I can. The skirt still is a bit old-style. I’m 24, and there would be nothing wrong with a skirt, a little bit shorter. While I check the skirts section again, the tingle in my head turns slowly into a constant buzz. As soon as I’m out of here, I’ll pay a visit to a drug store.

Now this little gray mini skirt looks nice. It’s a little bit short though, but I’ve got the legs to wear it. Standing in front of the shop mirror, I now face the problem, that the blazer’s too long. With that fancy skirt, it simply looks too formal. Do I have to wear a jacket at all? A top would go pretty well with the skirt. This black one looks nice. Since it is strapless, I have to leave my bra in the change booth. The moment I see my reflection, I know, I need to have it, even though this means, that I will have to buy some strapless bras. Being made of some stretch material, the top clings to my body like a second skin. The firmness of my breasts would even allow me to wear it without a bra. It’s just the perfect combination with the tight gray mini skirt. From the open stares of Mr. Weirdo I see he appreciates the outfit too. To hell with him! I don’t need his appreciation. A girl can buy trendy clothes just for herself. If only the buzz in my head would go away.

I don’t know where the thought came from, but when I return to the changing cabin I leave the curtain open wide enough so my voyeur can get a glimpse of my form as I strip down to my panties. I even take a few poses in front of the cabin mirror. I’m absolutely no tease, and usually do everything to hide the assets of my body, but I feel so happy and light-headed after finally having found something appropriate to wear, I can help but putting on a show for him. Even the buzzing in my head turns down a few notches while I twist and turn like a model. Now this should give this asshole something to stare at. I bet he already creamed his pants. Looking at the pile of clothes I came here with, I put the skirt and top back on and tell the clerk I’d stay dressed in my new clothes. She puts my old clothes in a bag. “So you decided for something more tarty?” She smiles. “Just give me the bill”, I tell her, having no idea, what she is talking about.

My new outfit may be a bit fancy, but there’s absolutely nothing tarty about it. Of course, with the shortness of the skirt, I will have to be careful to not flash my panties, when I bend over or sit down, but that doesn’t make it ‘tarty’. She should better think over her own prudish dress-style, with her skirt coming all the way down to mid-thigh and her blouse completely buttoned up but for the top three buttons. Having paid, I turn and leave the shop. Mr. Weirdo seems to have disappeared. While I strut through the mall, I see more than one man ogling me from head to toe. I’m confident enough, however. I know I look good, and it excites me to show those poor males what they never will get. The buzz in my head is at a tolerable level and I barely notice it. The drug store can wait. What I need now, is a pair of high-heel shoes, maybe platforms. They should accentuate my bare legs perfectly.

My eyes catch a shoe store and... I can’t believe it! Mr. Weirdo is standing right in front of it. After a quick glance at me, he steps in. I ponder whether I should leave, but then, this would give him the upper hand. And so far, he has kept enough distance to not be threatening. Although my head is hurting a bit more, I step into the store. I have seen several pairs of sandals and even a pair of boots I just have to try on. The salesman is about my age and obviously pleased to serve an attractive customer. He does his best not to look into my crotch as he kneels in front of me, assisting me. Looking behind him I see my ‘escort’ leaning against the wall at the back of the store, observing the whole scene. When the clerk leaves to get another pair of boots, he makes a little move with his forefinger and middle finger, spreading them apart.

He can’t mean to... However, the more I think about it... When the clerk returns, helping me to put on the boots, I can’t help, but spread my legs a little. Somehow, I feel very wicked today. Looking up, the clerk’s face turns pale and then fiery red. Droplets of sweat appear on his skin and he quickly looks away, when he sees that I have noticed his stare. “What do you think?” I ask him. “Do my legs look good in these boots?” “Well... I... mmh...", he stammers, before he is able to answer. “Your legs would look good in any kind of shoes.” “Oh, that’s sweet of you”, I answer and spread my legs a little further. The clerk’s eyes are drawn to my panties, and I look at Mr. Weirdo to see him grinning broadly. I smile back at him, letting him know, how much I enjoy this wicked game. I’m so set up in my lewd display that I even forget my headache. “I’ll take these three pair of sandals and the boots.” Bringing the clerk out of his reverie, I get up after having changed into a pair of high-heel black sandals.

While I continue to strut through the mall, I notice that the high heels give my behind a nice wiggle, and I can even hear a wolf whistle now and then. I feel wonderfully lewd today and besides, there’s nothing wrong with some harmless fun. Work at Hanson & Son will be boring enough. The pain in my head is all gone, while I walk through the mall, my behind swaying, enjoying the reactions I cause, mainly from males. Mr. Weirdo is accompanying me the whole time and from his reaction I see that he’s enjoying my display as much as I am. Him, being my accomplice I make sure that he gets the best view, when I bend down, ‘to fix my shoes’ or sit with slightly spread legs. The whole time he makes sure, to keep some distance. We’re interacting silently, and the fact, that we haven’t spoken a single word, only adds to the erotic mystique of the whole situation. I never have acted so... tarty—yes, this is the right word—but I enjoy all the attention I’m getting, and I just don’t want to think about my behavior. It feels good sometimes, to not think at all and just enjoy life.

I notice, it’s already 7 p.m., so I grab my bags and walk towards the exit that leads to the parking lot. Glancing over my shoulder I see Him following me, always staying around 15 yards away. I smile at him and then head outside, swaying my hips as I strut to my car. Before I get in, I check, if He still is around, but He seems to have disappeared. I nearly regret not having Him around anymore. I really have savored our nasty play today. Sitting down in the driver’s seat I yelp in surprise from the coldness between my legs. Reaching down I find my panties soaking wet. Oh my God! I wouldn’t have thought that I would like my exhibitionist game THAT much. And why didn’t I recognize my dripping pussy earlier? “Monique”, I tell myself, “you’re a naughty, naughty girl.” With a giggle I start the car and head towards home.

It’s getting dark when I reach my apartment in the suburbs. I am about to close the curtains of the living room window when I see Him standing at the opposite side of the street. Although I cannot make out His face in the dark, I’m sure it’s Him. He knows my address! He doesn’t scare me though. He likes to ogle women? Nothing wrong about it. In fact, it had been me, who had encouraged Him. He must see me, standing at the window with the lights on. Yet He doesn’t move. He seems to be waiting for something... If only the buzz in my head would finally go away. He cannot mean to... He cannot want me to... Yet, the thought is somewhat appealing and this time I can feel the moistness between my legs. The thought alone gets me aroused. I find myself walking towards my stereo. Throwing in some dance music with a steady beat, I begin to dance. The music envelops my body, and once again, I find, how wonderful it feels to leave any considerable thought behind and simply give in to some very primal urges.

Moving towards the window with swaying hips, I nearly stop in my tracks. He has crossed the street and is now standing only a few yards away. I can see His face now, His eyes staring, His lips carrying a big grin. Usually I hate to be stared at, but with Him things are different. I want Him to look me over from head to toe. I want Him to approve my womanly curves. I want Him to only look at my body, I want Him to undress me with His eyes. If only for once, I want to be nothing but a hot female, who exposes herself for a stranger’s viewing pleasure. I get so hot from the mere thought, that I begin to move my hands, first down to my legs and then back again, upwards, moving them over my breasts, like I’m advertising myself. Next, my hands find the zipper of my skirt, pulling it down. I raise my arms above my head while I wiggle my lower body to let the skirt slide down to the ground.

Maybe He is not the only one watching. Maybe Mr. Sorensen from the other side sees little me, clad only in a pair of panties and a tight tube top dancing in the bright lit window. What will he think of me? Oh God, I’m so hot. Exposing myself like that, like a cheap woman, is sooo arousing. ‘If Hanson & Son saw me right now, I wouldn’t have to bother with my new job’, I giggle to myself. Turning around I spread my legs a little and bend down, shaking my bum to the rhythm of the beat. It’s a nice bum, I know, very tight and perfectly rounded. On all fours I close the final distance to stop directly in front of the window, nearly touching it. My window nearly goes to the bottom of the room, so He surely has seen me crawling. I know that most men get off on seeing a woman on all fours. They feel as if they have the upper hand. I don’t care. All I want is to give Him the best show He could wish for. Straightening my body but still remaining on my knees, I grab the waistline of my top and pull it slowly upwards and over my head.

He opens his mouth, obviously enjoying the view of my naked breasts, that stand proud and firm from my chest. My nipples are rock-hard and I pinch them like a stripper would. I’m aroused beyond belief, only driven by the erotic power of the situation of displaying my body for the viewing pleasure of a complete stranger. Bending forward, I press my breasts against the window now, the cold surface sending shivers down to my dripping pussy. I push my upper body forward, flattening my breasts against the window, feeling as if my hard nipples would really cut through the glass at any moment, while I move my hips back and forth in a fucking motion. Yes, I’m fucking Him through the window. I’m fucking without touching, and it is the best fuck I ever had. I can feel myself rushing towards a massive orgasm.

Suddenly the world stops. I can feel my pussy spasming as I’m sent over the edge. Burning heat is rushing through my entire body. I’m a mess of pure lust, and from far away I can hear myself scream from the top of my lungs. All my muscles are contracting while I’m completely absorbed in an orgasm that never seems to end. Every conscious thought is wept away from my brain. My entire being is reduced to a spasming overheated pussy that rides the waves of passion. I collapse to the floor, my lower body jerking and twisting of its own. I rush from heaven to hell within a second, while I’m consumed by the big ‘O’. As if in slow motion I raise my body high enough to look outside. He is gone, nowhere to be seen. I sink back to the floor in mild frustration. I really would have liked, if He had seen what He had done to me. It takes me nearly five minutes to gain enough strength to get up, close the curtains and stumble to my bedroom. Exhausted I let myself fall onto the bed.

What the hell... Oh my God, it’s already 11:00 a.m., and I’m still in bed. That means I have slept for more than 14 hours. I went to bed after... oh no... I had shamelessly masturbated in the bright lit window of my living room with a complete stranger watching. Maybe, even some other people had seen my dirty display. What had come over me? Is that pussy juice on my thighs? I have to get a shower. Ah, the hot water feels good on my skin. Why have I acted so tarty yesterday? I have exposed myself like some kind of slut. Mmhh, that really feels good. Got to pleasure my sweet little pussy. My sweet little, nasty pussy with its cute swollen pussy lips. Hello clittie, standing nice and erect again? Yes you deserve to be pampered, too. If I bow my head down far enough I can suck my own nipples. Naughty little rosebuds, standing all hard and erect for me. Can’t wait to get sucked into my hot mouth, can they? Oh wow, I get easily aroused these days.

If my friends saw me right now, sitting in the shower, pleasuring myself! What would they think of me? Got to put a little more pressure to my clit. Yes, that’s it. Make love to me. Take me. No, fuck me! Take your penis, no, take your cock and fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. Spread my legs and take the flower that lies in between. Yes, plunge in. Separate the swollen labia of my pussy and drive in. Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Take me! Fuck me! Oh God, I’m nearly there. Pinch my nipples! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh, yes! Suck them into your mouth! Come on, really suck them! Don’t stop fucking me. Shove your cock into me to the hilt. I wish I had ten hands to roam over my body. Gotta put a third finger into my pussy. Yes, fuck me, you animal, you beast. Fuck your prey. What am I doing? What has come over me? My God, I have four fingers going in and out of my pussy. I can’t believe it. Gotta stop it! Can’t let my libido get the upper hand of me!

Stop thinking. I have to get off. Just this once. Yes, fuck me. Put it in! To the hilt! In, out, in, out, just like that. Don’t stop now. Harder! Almost there! Almost! ALMOST! YES! YES! YES! Pinch down hard on my clit. That feels sooo good. Can’t believe it. Never came this hard. Breathe, Monique, breathe! This had been better than most of my actual intercourses. Am I that frustrated? Okay, it’s been a while since I got laid... hey wait... I don’t get laid, I make love. I can’t understand why acting so primitive arouses me so much. And not only that! My cheap behavior has given me two of the most intense orgasms of my life. I have to concentrate on something different. Maybe reading the information Hanson & Son gave me, will help to keep me away from my urges. Gonna make a cup of coffee and prepare myself for Monday. Mr. Hanson jr. had informed me, that I will be the first female business executive at Hanson & Son. I haven’t met Mr. Hanson sr. yet. He has quite some reputation of being a tough one, and I’m looking forward to see him. I like a man, who knows what he wants, and goes for it.

Oh my, this information portfolio is boring beyond belief. I go to my bedroom to check again, what I will wear tomorrow. This skirt really is a bit short. Well, if they have a problem with it at Hanson’s, they will have to deal with it. I have got enough self-confidence to wear it. Compared to the outfit I bought yesterday, the rest of my wardrobe looks somewhat prudish. I should have looked for some every day’s wear, too. If I go to the mall right now, I could have brunch as well as get me some new clothes. Since I don’t seem to be able to concentrate on this fucking Hanson & Son sheet, I could spend some time for myself. And what would be better for a girl like me than go shopping? Before giving it a second thought, I’m sitting in my car, driving towards the city.

On Sunday, the mall isn’t as crowded as on weekdays, so I have no difficulty finding a nice restaurant with enough empty tables that offers a buffet with a vast range of different food. I had planned to take my time but I’m so eager to have my new clothes, I hastily gobble down two croissants and a glass of orange juice before I leave for my original task. The shops I usually visit are out of question since they don’t sell the kind of stylish attire I’m looking for. My eyes are drawn to a boutique that has written “Eager Beaver” over its entrance. ‘Now, that should do’, I giggle to myself. When I step inside, my jaw drops at the sight of the articles, they sell here. I see everything you need if you wish to open a brothel, from latex to spandex, from leather to lace.

“Got lost?” I hear a voice behind me. Turning around I face a shop assistant. Her body is squeezed into a pink latex dress, that leaves nothing, absolutely nothing to the imagination. The hem just comes down her crotch and with the front zipper partially open her over-sized tits are obscenely spilling out of their confinement. I’m wondering how she ever has managed to get her tits squeezed into that dress. “Pardon?” “Are you sure, you’re in the right shop, Madam?” she asks looking me questioningly up and down. Who does this little bitch think I am? “Maybe you can show me, what you have in pants and tops. Nothing too old-fashioned, you know?” I snarl at her, enjoying to see her turn red. “Sure, Madam.” She turns and leads me to a section at the back of the shop. Tittie-bitch’s voluptuous ass looks quite hot in this pink garment, I have to admit. The spandex pants she gives me fit perfectly, once I have managed to get them over my bum, and the matching tube top simply looks sensational. I strut out of the changing booth to admire myself in the full length mirror, they have placed in the center of the shop.

“Wow, you really look hot”, tittie-bitch says, when she approaches me. “I know”, I tell her, my eyes sending deadly bolts towards her. And I do indeed. The pants cling to my body like a second skin, and the low waistline combined with the tube top leaves a lot of midriff bare, my flat stomach and narrow waist only accentuating my 36-C’s. I can’t believe I feel that buzzing in my head again. Why does it always happen when I’m shopping? “He asked me to give you these”, Miss Tittie-Bitch tells me, holding up a pair of yellow hot pants and a pink top, that is much smaller than the one I’m wearing. “With your blonde hair, pink should look great on you.” “Who told you?” I asked her. “Oh, the gentleman over there”, she answers pointing to the right. My heart nearly stops, when I see Him standing there, leaning against a post in His usual position, wearing that familiar lewd grin. This can’t be true! I close my eyes, but when I open them again, He’s still standing there.

“Madam?” I hear the shop assistant’s concerned voice. “Is everything okay? Should I send him away? I’m sorry, I really thought he was with you.” “No, no”, I hear myself say, “I just haven’t expected him so early.” She still doesn’t seem to be convinced. “What about the clothes, he gave me? I must warn you. They are very skimpy, and they are at least one size to small for you. I did tell him, but he insisted, I’ll give them to you in this size.” I look at Him, staring at me. Without a word, I grab the outfit, she holds up before my eyes, and storm back into the booth. She has been right about the size. Only with a lot of tearing and tugging I manage to get the hotpants over my butt-cheeks. And if the top wasn’t made of some stretchy material, it wouldn’t have fitted at all. Even then a good amount of my naked breasts are showing, either from top or from bottom.

Reaching behind I can feel that nearly half of my ass cheeks are spilling out of the hotpants. Looking down into my crotch I can see that they are so tight, they mold my pussy in a way that the slit between my puffy pussylips is clearly visible. I can’t wear this clothes. I may be looking for something fashionable, perhaps a bit tarty, but definitely not whorish. Pulling the curtain aside, I call for the salesgirl. “You were right. Way too tight. Could you bring them two sizes larger?” Looking behind her, I see Him standing there, maybe about two yards away. He seems to be disappointed. No, that’s not correct. His angry glare tells me, He is not satisfied at all. Suddenly flashes of our yesterday’s game run through my head, me displaying my body in the mall, exposing my assets especially to Him and finally shamelessly masturbating for Him. And I remember how aroused I have been from acting like a slut.

I mean, He saw me behaving like a total slut, so what is wrong with dressing like one? The moment I think about it, I know, just how much I will revel in the feeling of being a slut again, if only for once. I should not think so much. ‘Remember how it felt, to just let go and let yourself be driven by your most primitive urges?’ I had loved it! I had craved it! And to imagine how much pressure these damn hotpants would put on my clit, when I walk around! So what’s the fuzz? I have one hot body, and on the beach I’m wearing much less. To think of all those eyes on my half-naked ass cheeks while I strut up and down the mall in my high-heels! I already can feel my arousal growing. And to know how pleased He would be, if I show, what a good little bad girl I can be for Him. I look at Him again, expectantly. Fortunately He doesn’t seem to be that angry anymore. Yet His glance is still severe. He somehow seems to know of the fight I’m fighting with myself.

When He gives me an encouraging nod, it’s all I need. “Wait”, I tell the clerk, “I’ll keep these.” Without any further thought, I grab the clothes I came in with and walk out of the booth. “Put these in the bag.” “Wow”, she answers, looking at me with new found adoration, “I’m impressed by your courage. I wouldn’t dare to wear such skimpy clothes in public.” I nervously shoot Him a quick glance. I need his approval. I need his strength. YES! He is smiling again. I feel sorry for all the trouble I have caused Him with my prudish behavior. I definitely have to think about something to make it up to Him. He has shown so much patience with me, He certainly deserves some special treat. After I have paid, I take deep breath and walk out of the shop. Without looking back, I know He is following me. The fresh air feels cold on my butt-cheeks, reminding me of their half-undressed state. Smiling I give my ass an extra wiggle as I strut along.

I see more than one male jaw drop, when I make my way through the mall, stopping here and then to watch a shop window. The only thing I watch, of course, is the reaction I cause by checking the reflection of the people passing behind me. All eyes are drawn to my ass. I stand very straight with my legs together, so my butt is really sticking out. I can feel my cunt moisten as I imagine how slutty I must look with my ass exposed like that. And when I walk my tits wobble and shake in their tight confinement, my hard nipples who desperately try to poke through the stretched material showing that I wear no bra. When I bend down from time to time as if to adjust the straps of my high heel sandals I keep my legs spread so everybody can get a close look of my cuntlips, perfectly molded by the hotpants. Those shorts are so tight, the crotch has worked itself up my slit and threatens to disappear completely between my swollen labia. My snatch is nearly dripping now.

“You won’t find any Johns here”, I hear a male voice behind me. “I suggest you go back to your place, or I’ll have to arrest you.” Turning around I see a cop standing in front of me, eyeing me from head to toe. He thinks I’m a whore! Oh God, this is so hot! He thinks I’m one of those cheap girls who spread their legs for money and let strangers have their way with them. I feel so proud that I look this hot. “I’m sorry, officer”, I speak to him in my the best little girl voice , “but I think you’ve got the wrong person. I’m just a little girl who enjoys shopping for clothes.” I bat my eyelashes at him while I continue, “I just got these and kept them on to see how they fit. There’s nothing wrong with that, is there?” I ask while I put a finger in my mouth. I can be such a tease sometimes. “Um... no”, he answers, fighting hard to keep looking me in the eye. “Sorry to disturb you, madam.” He tips his head and walks away. I’m so hot right now, I could have fucked him right here, in the middle of the mall.

He must have seen my lewd behavior, ‘cause He’s grinning from ear to ear when I look at Him, searching His approval. He also must see my need, as He gives His head a quick move. I find myself strolling towards the direction He has indicated when I see a public restroom at a secluded spot of the mall. Anxiously looking back I feel relieved when I see Him following. Having reached the ladies section I take the door knob in hand. The cold stare He shoots at me, shows me that He has other plans. His eyes move over to the next door. Without saying a word, just with His eyes and a quick nod, He orders me to enter the men’s room. Pleadingly I look at Him. He insists. Having displeased Him already once today, I grab the door with my shaking hand and swing it open.

When I carefully step in, I feel His presence behind me. He has closed the distance and pushes me forward. I hardly recognize that the place is empty, while He keeps pushing me forward into one of the booths, Him following right behind. Not daring to look around, I hear Him close the door. “Turn!” I nearly collapse when I hear His voice for the first time. His eyes are cold, yet deep behind their coldness I can see passion. He places His hands on my shoulders, touching me for the first time. I can feel my heat rising. “Kneel!” My breathing quickens, and I can feel the wetness between my legs when I get down on my knees in front of Him. With the tip of His foot He spreads my legs apart, stepping forward until my face is inches from his crotch. I think of what lies beneath His pants, and my mouth goes dry. He reaches down and grabs the bottom of my top, pulling upwards, slowly, as if to allow me to stop it.

My eyes meet His. He knows, I won’t stop Him. I raise my arms above my head. In one swift motion he pulls my top off of my body, letting my tits spring free. My mind tells me to stop, to get up and get out of here, but my boiling pussy screams for me to go on. “Nice tits.” He comments. I’m relieved that He likes my tits. I couldn’t stand to have inadequate tits for Him. He places one hand at the back of my head and pushes forward, pressing my face into His crotch. I can feel His bulge on my mouth. When I try to reach around His body, He pushes my hands away. He has no need for them, He just wants my mouth. Pulling my head back, He unzips His fly and lets His penis spring free. I cannot help but moan, when I see His cock standing erect only inches from my face, proud and powerful. This is no penis, this is a cock, demanding to be serviced. Looking upwards my eyes ask for permission. He pushes my head forward again until my lips touch the purple head.

I want to kiss it, but He keeps pushing, so I open my lips as far as I can and let it slip in. There is no need for foreplay. This cock wants to be serviced at once. Inch by inch He feeds me, pushing forward, widening my mouth with its girth. I’d love to taste it, but I try my best to keep my tongue out of the way. This isn’t about making love. He takes possession of me. I can feel the crotch of my hotpants being soaked through and through as I allow this beast to use me like a whore. No, that’s not right. It’s not up to me to allow anything. It’s up to Him, to take what He wants. He’s the predator, and I’m His prey. Right now I’m nothing but a mouth that He uses for His pleasure. ‘Stop thinking, open your mouth, and let yourself be used, whore.’ He stops pushing, when He’s at the entrance of my throat. “Breathe through your nose”, He hisses, and then He pushes in.

I can feel His pubic hairs in my face and the tip of His cock at the back of my throat. I gag around it, desperate for air. He keeps His firm hold of my head pressing my lips against his crotch. I can feel his cock throbbing, enjoying the contractions of my throat. In a moment I will pass out from lack of air. My cunt spasms, spilling cunt juices into the already soaked material. I can feel it running down my thighs. “Breathe”, He orders and I begin breathing through my nose. Luckily He holds my head in His grip, helping me to fulfill my purpose of pleasuring Him, even though I’m rushing through the most intense orgasm I ever had. I not only get off on being so thoroughly used by Him, but from being such a depraved whore. Suddenly I can feel His member throbbing heavily. He will shoot His load down my throat! He will empty His balls in my whore-mouth!

Another orgasm wrecks my body at the mere thought of being nothing but a cum-deposit for Him. Letting go of my head He reaches down and grabs my tits, His thumbs and forefingers pinching down onto my sensitive nipples. If I weren’t to keep my mouth around His cock I would scream from the sheer pleasure/pain, He’s inflicting on my tits. I cannot believe, He’s ripping another orgasm out of my exhausted body, as He begins spraying His seed into my throat and down into my stomach. At the same time He pulls me further into him by my nipples. The flow of cum doesn’t seem to stop. I gulp down wave after wave of his glorious seed. When He finally stops cumming, He pulls His cock out of my mouth. Holding it in one hand, he uses His free one to wrap my long blonde hair around it to clean it off of the last remains of cum and saliva.

He pulls His now flaccid cock back into His pants, pulls the zipper up and turns around to unlock the door. I’m still on my knees, leaning against the sink when He glances over His shoulder, grinning at me. “That was a job well done, slut.” Then He starts to open the door. “Wait! Please!” I manage to say. I don’t want Him to leave, with me kneeling half-naked in a booth of a public restroom. “What for?” he murmurs, and before I can say another word, He’s out. Of course. He has emptied His balls, and I’m of no further use to Him, so why should He bother to wait. Looking down at myself I see that my still hard nipples show a bright red color from their constant use. My thighs are sticky from all the juices that my snatch has spilled on them. My cunt still throbs in the afterglow of my orgasms, and I can smell the remains of his cum in my hair.

Very slowly I stand up. Still feeling a bit groggy, I have to settle my ass on the sink, to recover completely. This had been the best sex I ever had. Nothing gets me going as being treated like a total slut. Considering how I let myself being bossed around, I’m more than a slut. I must have a very submissive side deep inside me, getting off on being used like a simple toy. He has seen it, as if He could look to the bottom of my soul. He had known, that He was dealing with a sub and He had taken full advantage of it. He had been so sure of Himself. What a man! I hope I’ll see Him again. Slowly I pull my top back over my tits, moaning when the soft material gets in contact with my still erect nipples. Try as I might, I cannot dry the dampness at the crotch of my hotpants. Everybody who will look close enough will see the wet spot between my legs, instantly knowing what a slut I am. ‘Not that my skimpy clothes would leave any doubts’, I giggle to myself.

Leaving the restroom, I run into a group of what seems to be college boys. They cheer and whistle when they see me. “Hey babe, need some company?” “Wow, look at that ass!” “Did you see her tits? The bitch is wearing nothing underneath.” “What a hot slut!” Always one to cheer up the boys I shake my titties and smile at them. “Hello boys!” After I have passed them I wiggle my ass to the rhythm of my steps. Looking back over my shoulder, I blow them a kiss. “Bye boys!” They laugh and holler. It feels so good to be appreciated. I’m in such a happy mood I have to pay “Eager Beaver” another visit. Another one of those skimpy outfits will surely boost my ego. Tittie-bitch is still there, and I can see her eyes going down towards my crotch. ‘Yes, baby, I just had the fuck of my life’, I think, while I show her my sweetest smile. Looking around the shop for myself, I’m desperate to find, what I’m looking for. I have to rub my temples, but you need more than a light head-ache to keep me from shopping.

My tight ass with its perfectly rounded globes demands another pair of hotpants. A short mini skirt might have some appeal, but if I want to put my ass-cheeks on display, there’s only one option: a pair of ultra-tight ass-pants. My heart beats faster, when I spot a pair of pink ones. Pink adds to the cheap and sluttish look, I want to achieve. I nearly cream my shorts again, when I see a bikini-style top. It’s the perfect match. It’s tied in front, and when I try it on I can see that the material is slightly transparent. The perfect size is for a 34 chest, so there’s enough titflesh spilling out in front and at the sides, and it’s dangerously stretched over my tits, making it even more see-through and showing the naked flesh lying beneath. ‘I have to be careful when I breathe, though’, I giggle to myself. I’m pondering whether to put it on right away, but then I decide, I’ll wear it on a special occasion. When I make my way to my car, I think, I detect a shadow following me. But after I take a closer look, there’s nobody there.

Driving home, thinking of my new outfits, I’m wondering why those clothes are called “Dancewear” or “Clubwear”. I’d call them “Slutwear”, ‘cause that’s what they are. When I hear the word “Dancewear” I think of a ball gown. When I hear “Slutwear” I know we’re talking about hotpants, mini-dresses, see-through blouses, tight tops, spandex and leather clothing, clothes that put a woman’s body on display, advertising the woman as a slut, an easy fuck. I mean, every woman wants to get fucked, so what’s wrong with a bit of promotion? Like I always have thought, ‘If you got it, flaunt it!’ When I reach home I think of Hanson & Son. ‘Management Consultant’. Doesn’t sound appealing at all. I’ll call them tomorrow, to tell them I won’t work for them. I need a job with a bit more action. Maybe I could be a barmaid or even a stripper. Getting paid for peeling out of skimpy clothes in front of a crowd of lusting males? This is the job for me. Tomorrow I’ll call Hanson & Son.

I hate to get up early, especially when the alarm gets off in the middle of a very erotic dream. 7 a.m., time enough to play with my cunnie. I return to my dream. Yes, you can do whatever you want to me for a mere $50. I know that I’m a cheap fuck, but I can’t help it, I get so much satisfaction from my job. Here, let me get it hard for you. I give great blowjobs, you know. Wow, you’ve got a nice cock. Mmhh, your cock tastes really good. Yes, grab my hair. Control me! You like it the hard way? Don’t hold back. I like it rough, just as much as you. And besides, I’m a whore, remember? You paid me, so you can use me how you see fit. Oh God yes! Gag me with that monster cock of yours. Yank my head up and down your cock. I already can feel my cunt spilling juices all over the place. I’m such a dirty whore! Where do you want me to take it? In my face? Wow, you’re a nasty boy. Yes, baby, yes! Give it to me. Cover me in your slimy goo. Shoot it all over my face and tits. Oh my, I’m cumming, too. YES! YES! YES!

Aaahh! Nothing gets me going as much as frigging my pussy in the morning. Gonna call Hanson’s and then take a trip to the mall. I need a complete new wardrobe, and “Eager Beaver” is the top address, when it comes to women’s wear. ‘Or Slutwear’, I giggle. Hey, wait, I could as well make a quick stop at Hanson’s on my way to the mall. This way I won’t loose any time. I dress in my new mini-skirt and top and grab the keys to my car. Before I leave, I remember the pink hotpants and the see-through black top I bought yesterday. I wanted to wear them on a special occasion, but a girl has to be prepared. Who knows, the special occasion may come my way today. Throwing them into a little plastic bag, I run to my car. Once again I find how much I love the way my braless boobies bounce. Especially when I’m running, they wobble and jiggle in all directions. I start the car and head towards the city.

Having reached Hanson building, I pull my skirt down, not before pressing down at my clit one last time. I should have driven a bit slower. Now I have to walk up to Hanson’s with an itching and dripping pussy. Maybe I can finish later, when I’ll change my outfit. I’m greeted by Mr. Hanson jr., who leads me into his office. “Miss Lexton, welcome to Hanson & Son. I’ve told my father a lot about you, and he is anxious to meet you. He will see you in about five minutes.” “Mr. Hanson”, I start, “I’m sorry, really, but I cannot work for your company.” He looks at me, startled. “Miss Lexton, if it’s a question of money...” “No, Sir. I just think that the job here wouldn’t be as satisfying as I thought.” “I see. Would you mind telling these bad news to my father yourself?” It’s the least I can do. “Of course, Mr. Hanson.” He walks to his desk and offers me a seat. The he pushes the button of the intercom. “How may I serve you, Sir?” I hear a female voice coming out of the speaker. “Swing your ass in here and bring two cups of coffee, bitch”, Mr. Hanson answers.

Something seems to be wrong, but I cannot quite make it out. While we wait for his secretary, Mr. Hanson ogles me from head to toe. I spread my legs so he can have a clear view of my white thong. When his eye come to rest on my tits, I can feel my nipples harden. There’s a timid knock at the door. “Come in, bitch”, Mr. Hanson yells. The door opens and in comes his secretary, carrying a tray with two cups of coffee. She’s wearing a white dress, short enough to show some naked flesh between the hem and the matching stay-up stockings. Her white high heel sandals gave her ass a nice wiggle as she struts in, offering me one cup and placing the other on Mr. Hanson’s desk. The dress clings tight to her body. I cannot make out any panty-line. I’m wondering if she is wearing anything underneath. “That’s all, cunt.” Mr. Hanson dismisses her. When she nearly has reached the door, Mr. Hanson’s face lights up. “Suzy!” “Yes, Sir?” “Why don’t you show Miss Lexton here, how pleasing it is, to work at Hanson & Son?”

She turns around, her face carrying a happy smile. “Really, Sir?” “Sure thing, bitch.” “Thank you so much, Sir.” The loose feeling of wrongness is still there, but hearing the dirty words I like to hear so much has given me much stronger feelings. And to see this blonde hottie strut towards me only adds to my arousal. When she’s standing only inches in front of me, she addresses me for the first time. “You see, Miss Lexton. I can’t think of a more satisfying job than here at Hanson’s.” With that she places her hands on her hips and slowly begins to pull up her skirt. My eyes are drawn to her naked cunt. It’s a cute pussy, completely shaved, looking like a little girl’s, and glistening with juices. “Can you see, how wet this smooth little cunt is, Miss Lexton?” Mr. Hanson addresses me, “did you ever see a more happy pussy?” Suzy is rubbing her swollen pussy-lips up and down in a steady motion, the squishing sounds telling of her wetness. I can’t help but pull my thong aside to frig my own cunt, my aching, needing cunt. Still there is this feeling of wrongness.

“Since she became my slave and slut, she has found her place in the world”, Mr. Hanson continues. I watch her—dry-mouthed—pulling the upper half of her dress down to expose a pair of full tits, that had been lying naked underneath. I can smell her arousal as she is writhing in pleasure in front of me. I feel envious towards her. And suddenly I recognize, what has been wrong all the time. The bitch is owned. She has a master to tell her, what to do. I am a mere slut. I’m just good enough to be publicly exposed or getting mouth-fucked in a public restroom. I want to be a slave, too. I want to have a master who owns me, who makes me his personal slave slut, to use however, whenever and wherever he likes. I need a master, I crave a master, I cannot live without a master. “I see, my new toy has finally arrived”, I hear a male voice behind me.

Turning around my heart nearly stops beating. He is leaning against the doorpost, wearing His familiar lewd grin. “Miss Lexton”, I hear Mr. Hanson jr. say, “may I introduce you to my father. Now you can tell him, what you need to tell him. “You? You are... Oh my God!” is all that I’m able to mumble. His grin goes even wider. “Follow me, my pet”, He says, and then He turns to leave the office. I get up and follow Him on shaky legs. Just before I close the door, I hear Mr. Hanson jr. telling Suzy to “bend over the desk and spread your ass cheeks apart. Time for your daily inspection.” “Oh yes, Sir”, I hear her squealing, “stuff your slut’s ass with your big fat cock and fuck me good and hard.” I follow my master through a short corridor into what seems to be His office. He is my master. I know it. I came here today, to be claimed by Him. When we’re in the office, He speaks to me. “Close the door!” I do. “Come here!” I walk towards Him, thrusting my tits out, swaying my ass, desperately hoping to find His approval. I want to be the best slut for Him.

“You know, who I am, don’t you?” he asks. “You are my master”, I answer barely able to recognize my own voice. “Good girl”, He smiles. “Now let me have a closer look at you.” He sits down in His chair and looks me over. “Your skirt’s quite long, isn’t it? Coming nearly an inch down your crotch”, He comments. I feel bad, arriving here, dressed like a prude, old maid. “Yes Sir. I’m sorry, Sir.” “Shut up, bitch! What are you waiting for, stupid cunt. Raise it!” I quickly comply, fearing what He might say, when He discovers my panties. He’s very upset. “I cannot believe it. You’re wearing panties. Tell me, cunt, is it appropriate for a slut like you to wear panties?” He hisses. “No Sir,” I whisper, lowering my eyes. A very wicked thought crosses my mind. Turning sideways a bit and putting my thumb into my mouth like a little girl, I arch my back and say, “maybe you can show me proper manners, Sir.”

A grin appears on His face. “You are one wicked girl. Come here and put yourself over my lap. You need to be punished, little brat.” “Yes Sir!” I sing, while I hop onto his lap, wriggling my crotch into His. He pulls my skirt up over my back and grabs my thong, yanking it deep into the slit of my dripping snatch. “You will never wear underwear again if not otherwise indicated. Got that, slut?” “Yes Sir... AAAGGGH!” He has ripped the little garment off of my body. Then I feel Him raise His hand. “This will please me more than it will please you.” He chuckles and then—SMACK—A stinging slap comes down on my right ass-cheek. He’s not playing games. This is real punishment. Of course. I must be punished for my scandalous behavior, and a solid spanking is the least I deserve. SMACK—This one hits my left cheek. I feel His hand in my hair, and He yanks my head up. “You’ve got a very firm ass. Do you work out?” “Yes Sir”, I answer with some pride. I am happy that my ass is pleasing Him. He lets go off my hair.

“In that case...”—SMACK—This one really stings. He lays more power in his blows, spreading them all over the globes of my butt. My whole ass is burning and I’m pretty sure that it shows a happy glow. As much as it hurts, His spanking also does something to my cunt. I can feel it quiver with each stroke. I can feel its juices running down my thighs, while blow after blow lands on my buttocks. I rub my crotch into His, only to find his prick press against me. I’m getting so hot now, feeling his wonderful dick hardening to the contact of my soaked crotch, while His palm keeps hitting my burning ass. “You—are—one—naughty—naughty—girl! Each word is punctuated with a blow. Suddenly He stops. I find myself panting, desperately raising my ass in the air, begging for another one. Yet, it won’t come. Slowly I lower my body onto His, whining in frustration. I yelp, when I feel his hand on my cunt. “You are soaking, you fucking tramp! I can’t believe, you’re getting off on having your ass spanked. Get off of my lap and stand in front of me”, He orders.

I struggle to get up, frustrated that He has denied me release. I gasp, when I steady myself in front of Him, and my skirt falls back in place touching my burning ass. “I think, it’s time you learn some basic rules, bitch. First, forget about the job. Women can’t be executive material. Don’t you agree, slut?” “Of course, Sir. Woman are much too dumb to be executives.” He smiles and I’m happy that He is pleased with my answer. I only hope He will fuck me soon. “That’s right, slut. Women need to be told what to do.” He is so smart. “From what I can see, you could be an excellent fuck-slut. What do you think, tramp?” Not in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought, that I could make it as a fuck-slut. “Oh God, yes Sir. I would love to be your fuck-slut, please.” My cunt is dripping. I’m horny beyond belief. All His talking about me being a slut and a tramp has me yearning for His cock.

“If you wish to stay with me, you are to be my personal slave. For the dumb-minded: I own you, bitch, and you serve me any way I see fit. You are to display your body in the most lewd and degrading manner. You’ll humiliate yourself to show me, how much you want to get used by me.” I have to fight so hard to not push a finger or two into my dripping snatch while He is describing my future in the brightest colors. “You are to be available to me any time, anywhere and in each and every way. You will be my personal whore and I won’t give a damn for your own needs. If I want to fuck your ass, I’ll take it, whether you’re prepared or not. If I want to fuck your mouth, I’ll shove my cock into your throat, and I don’t care if you’re gagging on it or not. You will be nothing but a sex toy to me, an object I use for my pleasure and comfort.” I’m panting now, desperate to show Him, what a good little slave-slut I can be for Him.

“Yes Sir, Master! I want that! I want that all! Please use me for your pleasure. Take my tits, my ass, my cunt and my mouth however You like. I’m totally Yours, for whatever purpose You want to use me. I want to be Your personal slut, slave and whore. I am Your living toy. Fuck me, beat me, humiliate me, use me, I beg of You.” “I don’t know... You would promise anything right now, just to get your sloppy cunt filled with man-meat, won’t you slut?” This is torture. “No Sir... I mean yes Sir... I don’t know Sir. I just want to serve You.” He smiles. Reaching out with His right hand, He places it on my boiling cunt. Suddenly I feel his middle-finger part the folds of my labia and slide into my fuckhole. He hooks up my cunt and drags me towards Him. Helplessly, I come all over His hand. “Oh God Sir. I’m yours. I’m yours forever.” Letting His finger slip out of my pussy, He leans back. “We’ll see for that.”

“First you have to learn how to dress properly. From now on, each and every piece of clothing you’ll wear is to display you as the slut you are. You are to dress on the brink of indecent behavior. Anything that covers your legs is out of question. If you’re wearing a skirt, the hem ends with your crotch. I don’t care if you show off your ass cheeks this way, but I never want to see such a baggy skirt again. Shorts are to be hotpants-style with a lot of naked flesh spilling out of them. What you wear on top is either to be see-through or tight enough so that plenty of bare tits will be visible. And remember: No underwear! I want instant access to all of your holes. You will keep your pussyhair trimmed and your nipples will constantly stay erect. I like to see a slut with ‘her headlights on’.” I giggle. I love a man with a good sense of humor. He continues: “Do you think, you can keep these things in mind?”

I might be a dumb little slut, but I know how to keep my man happy. “I will, Sir. I want You to be proud of Your little slut, and I will be happy to show you what a good slave-slut I am.” Suddenly remembering the outfit in my car, I ask Him for permission to go and get it. “I wanted to keep it for a special occasion. I look really cheap in it, like a total whore. I promise. Can I get it, please?” I can feel myself getting horny again, picturing myself exposing my ass and tits to Him. “Surprise me then!” He says and I rush to my car, quickly changing clothes. I feel so much better when I enter Hanson building again, the cold air bringing goosebumps to my ass cheeks and hardening my nipples. They are straining against the transparent fabric of the top. On my way back to His office, I meet Mr. Hanson jr. again. “Miss Lexton, I’m impressed. You’re definite slut material.” I can feel my cunt moistening and my nipples poking even harder against my top at his kind words. I even blush a little. “Thank you so much, Mr. Hanson. And please, call me Monique”, I smile, swaying my ass after I have passed him. After all, he’s my master’s son.

Taking a deep breath, I knock at His door. “Come in!” I give my nipples a solid pinch and walk in. The reaction in His face tells me I have done the right thing. “Wow! You were right. You look really cheap, like a 20-$-street whore.” I beam with joy at His compliment. “Really Sir?” He gets a serious look on His face. “Monique, you are perfect. Now turn around and let me see your backside.” I quickly turn around and stand straight. I know my ass looks hot in those shorts. I feel His breath on my ear at the same time as one of His hands touches my right ass cheek, copping a feel. “Pink really suits you”, He whispers, His hand firmly kneading my ass-flesh. “Next time I spank that lovely arse of yours, I’ll give it the same color as your wicked hotpants here.” He comes around, both hands on my ass now, and pulls me firmly into Him. I can feel his hard cock pressing against me and I come right on the spot. “Oh God, Sir. I’m cumming again”, I sigh.

He smiles at me. “I know, my little slut. Why else would you hump me like a dog bitch in heat.” He is pushing me backwards until He has me pressed against the wall. He’s dry-fucking me now, eliciting moans and gasps from my mouth. I look into His eyes. “Cum as much as you want, Moni. Each orgasm will bind you closer to me, my little pet”, He says, and then He kisses me. Hard. I’m beyond myself. I raise my spread legs and swing them around His back. I swing my arms around His neck. I press myself against Him, pulling Him into me. He crushes me against the wall. I want to become one with Him, while I’m riding through orgasm after orgasm until they become one never-ending explosion. His firm hands on my ass! His cock pressing against my cunt! His mouth pressed against mine! Suddenly, without warning, the world turns black.

* * *

Do I hear someone talking? Yes! It’s Him. “She’s perfect. The best I ever had. Never saw such a slut.” He’s on the phone, talking to someone. “She came like a freight train, even going unconscious, just from a bit of groping and dry-humping. And that ass, so firm and round. You should see it in those pink hotpants.” He’s talking about me! “You could think, that the term ‘slut’ has been invented just for her.” I open my eyes to find myself seated opposite of Him. He recognizes that I’m awake and smiles. “She’s back to life. Of course she knows I’m talking about her. You should see her nipples poke through her top. The bitch likes it. I told you, she’s a total whore.” I can’t help but spread my legs wide, as He is praising me so openly. My right hand goes down to my crotch, rubbing my cunt while my left begins kneading my tits and pinching my nipples.

I lick my lips seductively and move my lower body as if I am being fucked. All that dirty talking is getting me so hot, I could fuck a gang of bikers right on the spot. “Would you believe that she’s coming on to me right now”, He continues. “Oh, it’s just that she’s furiously frigging her cunt and pinching her nipples and mauling her hooters like there’s no tomorrow. I’m pretty sure she likes it rough.” As if to confirm I begin spanking my cunt through my pants while my left hand lightly slaps my titties. I’m so hot now, I’d fuck anything. “How I know that? What would you think of a slut who’s splayed out in front of you spanking her cunt and slapping her hooters while you’re on the phone, talking about the cheap whore she is?” Oh god yes, I’m a cheap whore. And I like it rough. Come on slut, spank that dirty snatch of yours, you fucking slut!

“Wait I’ll hand you over to her. Let her tell you by herself.” He motions me to get up and bend over His desk and pick up the receiver. “Say ‘hello’ to Mike”, He say and stands up, walking around the desk to position Himself behind me. “Hello Mike, this is Moni”, I chirp into the phone, while I feel His hands undoing the buttons of my shorts. After He has yanked them down, I step out of them. He kicks my legs apart and slaps my ass. I yelp into the phone and tell Mike that He is going to fuck me from behind now. “You really must be a slut, telling this to a complete stranger”, Mike says. His voice sounds somewhat familiar. I giggle. “You won’t believe, what a tramp I am. I hope we meet some day, so you can see for yourself what a whore I am.” “You’d fuck me?” Mike’s questioning me. “I’d love to”, I gasp into the phone, while I feel His prick at the entrance of my snatch. “You’ll have to ask Him, of course. After all, I am His fuck-toy.”

And then He drives into me with one big thrust, burying Himself in my tight hole. He takes the receiver from my hand. “Listen, Mike. I’m about to fuck my whore. I think the only sounds you’d hear from her now would be screams. Let’s leave it at that. I’ll send her to you next weekend so you can test drive her yourself... Come on, professor, I owe her to you, after all. Bye.” And with that He bends forward and hangs up. “You didn’t recognize Professor Shackleton, did you?” He whispers in my ear. Oh my God! Professor Mike Shackleton! That’s why his voice seemed so familiar. I just told my former economy professor what a whore I am. More than that, I had offered to fuck him. I’m such a depraved slut. And He has told him, He’d send me over next weekend. My cunt muscles contract around His cock. He will send His whore to another man so she’ll get fucked. Next weekend my former professor will fuck his grade-A-student however he likes, because she is a simple whore now. Oh God, this is so hot!

“When I saw your application, I called him, and he informed me that you were the hottest piece of ass at college. He also informed me that he never met such a stuck-up bitch like you.” I look at Him. “Oh, I’m still a bitch, you know?” I giggle, slightly wiggling my ass. He grins and pulls back until His cock almost pops out, before He pounds into me again. Simultaneously He brings down His palm against my buttocks with a solid whack. “And you’re still one hot piece of ass.” And then He begins fucking me, pounding me furiously, fast and hard. He’s hammering my tight cunt, stretching it, just how I like it. I nearly come from being so profusely used by Him, but I manage to concentrate on fucking Him back and on contracting my cunt-muscles around His glorious cock. I want to be the best fuck He ever could have.

I can feel every inch of His mighty tool, every vein, as He is sawing in and out of my well-oiled cunt. I urge Him on to fuck His slut harder, to use me “’til I’m too sore to walk”. I’m sure the whole building is hearing my screams, but I don’t care. In fact, I want everybody to know, how thoroughly my master is fucking His slave. He is alternating His rhythm, fucking me with furious speed at one time, and the next moment slowing down, ramming powerfully into my hole as if He wants to push Himself directly into my womb. Once again I feel His hand in my hair as He yanks my head back. “Tell me, bitch”, He hisses into my ear, while He keeps pounding me, “tell me how you feel, being whored out to your college professor?” “It makes me feel so fucking cheap”, I whimper, overwhelmed from His dominance. “I love to be a cheap whore for you... mmh Master, yes Master, fuck me hard...” He kisses me, biting my lower lip, sucking it into His mouth and chewing on it.

I moan into his mouth, when He slowly begins pulling His head back. His teeth are still locked on my lip, dragging along its delicate surface, stretching it until He finally let go. I yell in agony when my lower lip snaps back, the sensation of being so completely owned and used causing me to come helplessly, my cunt spasming around His shaft, gripping it, massaging His tool, desperate to milk it. He grins at me. “Such a horny little thing! You’re so eager for my load, aren’t you, slut?” I whimper, “yes please! Please, master, please!” He smacks my ass. “Oh no, you little tramp. I’m far from being finished with you.” I feel both of His hands on my ass-cheeks, spreading them wide apart. “Ever had a cock in your ass?” I gasp. “No Sir, one of my boyfriend has tried, but He didn’t want to hurt me, cause I’m really tight up there.” He smacks down again. “Well, bitch, this seems to be your lucky day. I don’t care at all, if it hurts you. You don’t mind either, do you slave?”

What a way to talk to a fuck-slut like me! “Of course I don’t mind, master. It’s upon you to decide, how you will use my body. And I’m happy to offer my virgin ass to you.” He pats my head. “Good girl. And to show you what a kind master I am, I will lubricate your ass with your own juices.” He puts one hand on my cunt, scooping up our combined juices and smears them all over the entrance of my ass. Then He pulls first one, then two fingers in, moving them around, widening and lubricating me. And finally I feel the tip of His still hard cock at my backdoor. “Relax”, He says and pushes forward. He opens me slowly, feeding inch after inch of His cock into my brown hole. It hurts badly, but I’m determined to take whatever He wants me to. Besides, what kind of slut would I be, if I don’t take it up the ass?

Everybody knows that sluts always get it in the ass. In fact, there is hardly a better way to fuck a slut than taking her ass. And I want to be the best slut to Him. “God, you’re so tight, bitch”, He grunts after He has pushed another inch in. I can’t let Him do all the work, and so I begin pushing back, impaling myself on His shaft. I forget about the pain and push back until I feel that He’s buried up to the hilt in my ass. I’ve never been so full! He doesn’t move, letting me get used to it. I can feel His breath against my ear, while I try to control my breathing. “How do you feel, bitch?” he asks. I giggle. “Owned.” He gives me as playful smack on my rump. “I meant how my cock feels in your no-more-virgin ass?” “It hurts, master, but it hurts good. The pain makes me feel like the slut I am. Letting me have it in the ass is just like a fuck-whore like me should be treated. I beg you to fuck my tight ass mercilessly. Please master, use your fucking sex-doll?”

“Well” He growls, " you asked for it, bitch.” He reaches under my body, bringing both hands to my tits and pulls me with Him as He straightens. Holding my titties in His firm grip, using them as handles, He slowly begins sawing in and out of me. I can feel Him stretching me, widening me, blazing a trail through my rear passage as He slowly increases His pace. High-pitched gasps come from my lips while His cock is mastering me in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He uses me for His pleasure, without any second regard for me. He even might enjoy, taking me in pain. He is taking full advantage of my tight ass. I revel in his irreverent use of my body, my physical pain only adding to my mental pleasure of knowing that I’m a useful slut for Him.

He’s fucking me now at a furious pace, and I’m glad that He’s holding my tits in His solid grip or else I would have collapsed onto His desk. My hair clings to my face while I can feel beads of sweat running down to my chin, dropping onto my tits and onto His desk. I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my entire life. “How you like my dick in your ass now, you fucking whore?” He yells, getting into next gear. I’m barely able to answer Him as I’m rushing from orgasm to orgasm. “Love you master... feels so good... such a whore... fuck me please... fuck your slut... oh God yes, master... I’m your whore, I’m your slave-whore forever...aaahhhh” Another orgasm wrecks my body while He’s still fucking me at machine gun speed. “Then take it, you slut. Take my cum into your whore ass, you depraved cum-slut, you dirty whore, fucking bitch-slut.”

Without slowing down, He begins erupting gallons of cum into my ass, filling it with His seed while He tightens His vice-like grip on my hooters squeezing down hard into the delicate firm flesh, sending me over the edge again and again and again... “What are you waiting for stupid cunt?” I hear His voice across from me. This cannot be true! I had been so overwhelmed from the fucking that I seemed to not have noticed when He had pulled out of my ass and sat down in His chair. He stares angrily at me. He is not pleased at all with me. From under the desk I see his limp cock dangling out of His trousers. Oh God. He cannot be expected to put a dirty cock back into His trousers. As fast as I can manage, I crawl under His desk and begin cleaning this wonderful cock which had used me so profusely.

When I’m sure that it’s spotless clean, I put it back into His trousers and zip them up. He pats my head “Good girl”, and when I look up at Him, I feel relieved to see Him smiling. “That was a job well done. I knew, I would enjoy that ass of yours. For the future, you are to clean my cock as soon as I’m finished with you, got that tramp?” “Yes, Sir, I’m sorry, Sir.” “Since it’s your first day as my slave, I will not punish you for your failure.” I’m grateful for His kindness. He really cares for me. “And just because you gave yourself so totally to me, I will allow you to call me Steven from now on. But—if you don’t keep in mind that I am your master and you owe me total obedience and respect, you will regret it, bitch.” I can’t help but burst into tears when He has said this. “Why are you crying, doll?” “Oh master... Steven”, I mumble between sniffs, “even so, I just have failed in my service, you are such a kind master.”

I try to look as sincere as possible through my crying. “Steven, from the bottom of my heart, from the depth of my soul, I promise I will always do my best to be the slut, slave and whore, you want me to be. If I ever fail, I beg of you to punish me, to help me becoming a better slave.” He’s grinning, like He has known what I would say. “I wouldn’t expect less. Now get your ass into the bathroom over there and make yourself presentable. You stink of sex and you look disgusting. I want you at your slutty best, when we go to the mall.” “We’re going to the mall?” “Sure thing, tramp. You need a complete new wardrobe. Can’t have my whore running around like an old maid.” “Oh goody”, I clap my hands and hurry towards the door of his bathroom.

When I come out of the bathroom, Steven’s already waiting. I’ve showered, re-done my hair and put a ton of makeup onto my face. I have been careful to achieve that cheap trashy look, I so much like. Everything on me screams “SLUT!", from my skimpy clothes to my wild hair and to my pink lips and heavy eyeliner. Steven likes the results, giving me a playful slap on my half-naked ass. “Now that’s what I call a slut. Excellent work, Moni. You don’t mind, if I call you Moni, do you? I mean, Monique sounds so... sophisticated. Monique is the name of a lady, Moni is the name of a true cheap slut. What do you think?” Of course He is right. Monique wouldn’t be a proper name for a fuck-whore like me. “I think Moni suits me perfectly”, I say jiggling my boobies. On our way to town, many truck drivers get a good show, when Steven orders me to flash my tits at them. When the trucker honks his horn, I’m rewarded by Steven with a quick rubbing of my clit. He is a master at teasing me. When we finally reach town, I’m on the brink to orgasm.

Steven, however, denies me release. “I want you hot and horny, when we enter ‘Eager Beaver’.” The tingle in my cunt tells me He won’t have to bother about that. While we stroll towards my favorite boutique, Steven constantly runs His hands over my body, especially the parts that are naked. I feel so proud being shown off by the man who owns me. His groping hands and rude comments tell everybody that I’m a whore. My nipples are so hard from my display that they actually hurt. Imaging what people might think of me, when they see me strutting half-naked through the mall, while being grabbed and groped in each and every lewd way, only urges me on to press my tits and ass firmer into Steven’s palm. I’m such a dirty slut. When we reach ‘Eager Beaver’ Steven gives my butt a resounding whack, ordering me to “swing your ass into the shop.” Which is exactly what I do. Leading the way, I swing my ass from side to side as I enter the store.

Miss Tittie-Bitch is there again. I had hoped to find another shop assistant, but she seems to be the only one. I don’t know where this comes from, but I simply don’t like her. And when I see Steven ogling her hooters, I begin to hate her. “Hello there”, she chirps when she has reached us, “how can I help you today?” “Mandy”, Steven answers, “since I am the one who pays the bill, I’d prefer if you talk to me alone. First you can go, close the shop and let the shades down. I will need your full attention...” She shoots Him an angry glare. “Listen, I don’t think that you... OUCH!” She cries out, pressing both hands against her head, her face contorted from a sudden pain. Unmoved, Steven continues. “Second, you’ll never interrupt me again. Am I understood?” The pain in her head seems to ebb away, as she meekly answers, “Yes, Sir.” There is a little pause before Steven raises His eyebrow. “Well?” Suddenly her face lights up. “I’ll close the shop”. She hurries towards the entrance and within seconds comes running back, her balloons sloshing around, threatening to spring free at any moment. When she stands before Him, her chest heaving, Steven smiles. “Good girl.” She smiles back, having eyes only for Him.

“How can I help you then, Sir?” “Well”, Steven begins, pointing at me, “since my little slut over there, gave me a fantastic fuck today, I wanted to buy her some new wardrobe. She really deserves a reward for being such a shameless and dirty little bitch.” I revel in His compliments, not knowing what to say, only thrusting my tits out even further. Mandy frowns. “I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, but I... OUCH GODDAM!” She seems to have another pain attack, but manages to continue, “but I... but I’ll be glad to participate”, she giggles shaking her titties along. “I knew you would like it”, Steven replies, “the moment I saw you and your big tits, I knew I was dealing with a little slut. They’re fake aren’t they? Your big honkers tell me, what a slut you are”, He tells her. Mandy moans. “Oh God, yes. I’m such a slut.” I know exactly how she feels. Even her nipples start poking through her latex dress at Steven’s sweet talk. He simply knows the words, women like to hear. “So, would you mind, showing me the sluttiest and skimpiest clothes you have? A little fantasy wear would be nice, too.” Pointing at me he continues, “I want this cunt to look as cheap as possible.”

“Right away, Sir”, Mandy whispers, and off she goes. I can’t help clench my thighs. All this dirty talk has gotten me so hot. In this state, I’d fuck anything. After about three minutes Mandy returns with a bunch of clothes. “Those are the trashiest outfits we have,” she tells Steven happily, “and I’m sure the little whore will look disgustingly cheap in them.” She bends forward to Him, giggling. “I have selected them two sizes too small, just to make sure, they really fit.” “Moni”, Steven addresses me, “why don’t you take those clothes to a booth and do a nice little fashion show for us?” There’s nothing I would like more than modeling the outfits Mandy has chosen. Hurrying to the next changing room, I squeeze myself into the first outfit. When I come out in my frilly French Maid outfit, I see Mandy kneeling in front of Steven with her top down. She’s just about to wrap her gigantic hooters around His pole. “I asked Fake Tits here to put her titties to some good use, while I select your outfits. You don’t mind, do you?” How would I?

“Mais absolument non, Monsieur”, I answer in French, completely absorbed in my role. Steven laughs. “Did you hear that Fake Tits? She’s speaking French. We’ll take this costume. Can’t wait to reprimand my naughty servant. Next one”, He orders, and I rush back to change. He doesn’t like the harem outfit I wear next, but His eyes light up, when a very kinky schoolgirl shows up, wearing a very clinging, very see-through blouse with a scandalous short plaid skirt. I turn my back to Him and bend down to pull up the white knee-sockets that come with the outfit. This causes the hem of the skirt to ride high above my naked ass. “Oopsie”, I giggle, when I straighten myself. “Please Sir”, I beg in the best little girl voice, putting a finger in my mouth. “Don’t spank me for not wearing any panties. I’m such a naughty girl sometimes. It’s my nature, you know.” “Okay, okay”, Steven grins, giving me a playful pat on my naked ass, “we’ll take it.” I blow Him a kiss. “Thank you, Daddy.”

When I’m through with the fantasywear, I start modeling Mandy’s choice in casual slut wear, which means tight and see-through tops, combined with ass-shorts and micro-skirts. The blonde bimbo has worked up quite some sweat, working her tits up and down Steven’s dick. I hope she knows, what she’s doing. I don’t want Him to get a poor job. Even I, with my tiny c-cups would have brought Him off by now. “What’s up, Fake Tits, can’t do a proper tit-job?” I snarl at her. Mandy turns around wearing a triumphant smile. “You even don’t have the tits for a real tit-fuck.” Steven grabs her hair and spins her head around so she is facing Him. “You better do your job. And you...", He addresses me, “...you move your ass and show me the next outfit.” I choose a leather outfit consisting of thigh-high boots, a micro-mini-skirt and a bra-style top that is so low cut, that part of my nipples are showing. Attached to my belt is a small whip. I love the squishing sound these clothes make, when I strut up and down in front of Steven and the kneeling whore.

Steven growls towards Mandy. “Don’t you know how to properly serve a man with your hooters, you dumb cunt? You have two more minutes to get me off. Then, Moni will start whipping your ass until you’re finished.” This gets her going as she moves her upper body up and down Steven’s shaft with new found vigor, her tits pressed tight against His pole. “Yeah, that’s it”, Steven groans while she finally works Steven’s dick to explosion. Spurt after spurt of His glorious seed lands on her tits and face. When He has emptied his balls, Steven pushes her away so that she sits on her fat ass now. “Moni”, He addresses me, “over here and lick me clean.” I’m down on my knees and all over His cock in seconds. He speaks again towards the blonde bimbo. “You can pack all the clothes I’ve chosen. Leave that jeans miniskirt and that red tit-top for her to change. Oh... and put your ugly fake hooters back into your dress. It makes me sick to watch those balloons.”

I have hoped that He would allow me to lick His cum from her body as well, as I don’t want her to keep it for herself, but the squishing sound I hear in my back as she stretches her dress over her tits makes me shiver with delight. To think that she’ll wear His seed for the rest of the day on her skin gets me hot. And to think that I will be out in public with the shortest skirt and the tightest top that I have modeled for Him nearly opens my floodgates. The top could be from the teenie-department, and even my little c-cups will spill out of it top and bottom. The skirt is so short that when I’m standing straight you will get a glimpse of my cunt-lips. Steven hasn’t spoken about underwear, but I’m pretty sure, He wants me to be naked underneath. I can’t help but cumming, just from imaging that in a few minutes, I will show the whole world what a dirty fuck-slut I am. Clinging to Steven’s arm I also will show that I’m property, owned by the most beautiful master a girl could dream off. I still can’t get over it, that a god like Steven even considers spending His time with such a low and dirty whore like me.

When I’m done, cleaning His dick, I carefully put it back into His pants and get up to change into my ‘street clothes’. Seeing my glistening cunt-lips, Steven reaches down and rubs His fingers through my slit. “Such a horny little minx!” He states, grinning at me. When Mandy returns with two large bags, He withdraws His hand from my snatch and smears my juices all over her face. “Here, something to remind you of our visit. Fucking your tits would be more than enough payment for the clothes, don’t you think so, bimbo?” Mandy’s face lights up as she licks my juices from around her mouth. “Of course, Sir. Thank you Sir, for the pleasure of allowing me to serve you. I hope my ugly body hasn’t been too much of an impertinence.” Steven pats her head, leaving the rest of my slimy goo in her hair. “At least you made me cum. So you’ve been of some use.” Mandy smiles at His compliment. “You’re too kind, Sir.” He turns around, facing me, and hooking his middle finger into my still damp cunt drags me along towards the exit. “Come on, Moni, time to show the world my private whore.”

Just before we leave the shop, He pulls His probing finger away from my cunt, leaving me panting in need. I’m pretty sure, that my flushed face tells everybody how horny I am. Not that my scandalous short skirt or revealing top would tell anything different. Everyone who takes only a quick look at me sees “horny slut” written on every inch of my body, from my swaying ass to my half-naked tits that threaten to explode from my top with each step I take. I still can’t believe my luck to have found a man who not only understands my female needs, but even encourages me to continue my path to total sluthood. I gasp when I catch a glimpse of myself in a window. I look so incredible cheap I nearly come on the spot. I lean into Steven, who stands behind me, rubbing my ass into His groin. “Thank you for choosing these clothes for me”, I whisper, “you know how to pamper a girl.” Steven swings one arm around my body, resting his hand on my naked tummy, before He slowly moves upwards until He reaches the bare flesh of my tits spilling out from underneath my top.

I shiver when I feel His hands slipping under the thin material, giving me a firm squeeze. I rest my head on his shoulder, moaning, relishing the moment. “If you keep this up, I will come right on the spot”, I tell Him. “Wait until we’re at my place, you horny little minx,” He tells me, withdrawing His hands from my body. I turn around to face Him. “You take me to your place? Oh goodie!” I clap my hands, jumping up and down like a little girl. How lucky can a girl get? The man of my dreams will take me home to Him. I twirl one strand of my blonde hair around my finger, like I’m not sure what to do. “On the other side, I don’t know. I usually don’t go to my boss’s house.” He raises an eyebrow, grinning. “You do as you’re told. Am I understood?” I giggle. “Yes, Sir!” Suddenly I hear whistling and hollering. “Look at that slut. She’s flashing her tits!” A bunch of teenaged boys about 10 yards away are staring at me. Looking down I realize, that my jumping must have caused my boobs to come free from my top. I shriek in mock shame, but then I wink at the boys and shake my titties for them before I stretch the top once again over my curves.

“Oopsie! I am such a naughty, naughty girl”, I giggle, playfully swatting my own ass. Steven grins the whole time. “Wait ‘til we get home”, He ‘threatens’ me, “I will fuck your brains out until you can’t see straight.” Placing His hand on my butt, He shoves me forward. Finding a nice café, Steven decides, we’ll have some Italian coffee. I soon discover that sitting decently is an impossible thing to do with my short skirt. Not that this would bother me. I’m anything but decent. Sitting with my back to the café, anyone who passes by might get a good look at my legs and in between them. It’s so thrilling, to be such a depraved whore. Steven sits opposite of me, resting His eyes either on my tits or at my pleasure center. Each time His eyes go down, I spread my legs a little further until I am sure He can get a clear view of my glistening, wet cunt. I only hope, He will put it to some good use. I’ll go nuts, if He doesn’t fuck me soon. I am so desperate, that I even wouldn’t mind, if He threw me over the table and let me have it right here, with everybody watching.

I down my coffee as soon as the waiter places the cup on the table. Steven takes His time, sipping only occasionally, watching me squirm in my seat. He knows, that I want nothing more than to go home with Him and have Him fuck my brains out. He is teasing me mercilessly, wants me as hot as possible, wants His whore to be randy beyond anything, ready to explode anytime. He is so confident, totally controlling His slut. My legs are spread by now. I don’t care if anyone sees my naked snatch. In fact, the idea only adds to my arousal. “I can see you’re dripping”, He says casually, taking another nip. As if He’s talking about the weather! “Please...” I beg. “Please what?” “I need it so bad, Steven, Sir. Can’t we go home and fuck. I will go berserk if you don’t fuck me soon. I...” “I, I, I”, He interrupts me. “Who do you think you are, you little slut?” Oh God. I have never seen Him this angry. “What makes you think that I give a shit for your needs. You’re the whore that I fuck, when I am in the mood. You’re a toy for me to play with, and it’s upon me alone to decide when I will use you. Got that, you stupid cunt?”

What has come over me? Of course I am just His whore. I should be happy that such a gorgeous man even considers using me. There are enough fuck-sluts, just waiting to serve a master like Him. And I have nothing better to do than to annoy Him with my meaningless needs! “Please”, I beg Him, “please, Sir, don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry, I really am. It’s just that I am so overwhelmed by your presence. I know that a dumb fucktoy like me should pay more respect to a glorious master like you. I will, Sir, please. I promise...” “Okay, okay”, He says. Apparently He has calmed down a bit. He’s even smiling a little. “I tell you something: Why don’t you go to the restroom and frig your needy cunt, while I have my coffee?” He is so gracious, but I have learnt my lesson. “Thank you, Sir. But I will wait until you decide to take me.” Now He’s really smiling. “That’s my girl. Oh... and as long as you know your place, you can call me Steven again.” “Thank you so much, Sir... Steven.” I wait silently, while He has His coffee. I’m still hot, but I can wait. I would wait forever, if He wished me to.

This doesn’t prevent me from teasing Him, of course. I slowly open and close my thighs while I sit and wait for Him to finish His coffee. I lick my lips seductively, when He looks at my face. I adjust the straps of my top, my fingers brushing my nipples that desperately poke against their confinement. Steven is showing me His wicked grin that I had come to like so much. “Wait until we’re home. I’m gonna fuck you until you’re too sore to walk, you little cock-tease.” “Mmh”, I moan, “sounds just like what I’m looking for.” Finally Steven has emptied His cup, so we can pay and leave. When I’m seated in His car, He reaches into my top, grabbing my left tit and pulling it out to let it hang over the garment. I feel really wicked, with one tit out and the other still completely covered.

During our drive home, Steven reaches over from time to time to pinch my nipple or roll it between His thumb and forefinger. Since I have my legs spread wide, He also rubs my clit occasionally, “to keep me hot and prepared”. If that would be necessary! I have found that I’m always prepared for Him. I’m pretty sure that He could awake me in the middle of the night, spread my legs apart and dive into my cunt right up to the hilt. Mmh... to think what kind of wake-up call that would be! Steven’s “house” turns out to be a Victorian style mansion. I’m impressed and tell Him so. “Oh that’s nothing. Although it might take nearly one month if I decide to fuck you in each and every room.” I giggle. Our conversation turns into the right direction. Steven leads me through the lobby into some kind of parlor. He pushes me forward until I bump into an old armchair. He keeps pushing me forward, so my upper body is bent over its back. Kicking my legs apart, I hear Him unzipping His pants and finally, finally feel His glorious cock being shoved into me with one hard push. I’m in heaven.