The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: This story is intended for adult audience and is not to read by anyone under 18. If this story offends you, why are you reading it? Go read some story that you do not find offensive.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is my first fiction of any kind so please excuse any rough patches or awkward sentences. I set out to write a story that I would enjoy, but I welcome any suggestions or comments.

The Shop

Sarah wanted to get as far away as possible after high school. She was never a troublemaker, she got good grades and was active in sports and student government, but she wanted to get away and have a little adventure. The big cities seemed a bit frightening, so she decided to go to college in a medium-sized town in New Hampshire.

She had planned to live in a dorm her freshman year, but wanted to spend the summer there. She took the money she saved up (she had worked as a greeter at one of those restaurants that has street signs and other random objects on the walls) and sublet a small home in town for the summer.

After a week of cleaning and exploring, Sarah was beginning to get a little lonely and bored. She refused to be homesick so quickly and would only talk to friends and family for a few minutes a night. She would read a little bit each day and she had found a track nearby, but she was beginning to desire a little face-to-face companionship.

Normally Sarah didn’t strike up conversations with strangers, but when she got to the track one morning and saw a young blond woman about her own age, she started talking to her. Lori was a couple a years older than Sarah and went to Sarah’s college. At 5′9″ Lori was slightly taller than Sarah. Lori had a bright smile and blue eyes. She talked fast and laughed a lot. Lori used to be a cheerleader but gave it up after her freshman year.

Lori started working in jewelry store in town where she got all kinds of “discounts and benefits” and loved it so much she wanted to stay there after college. She even thought of dropping out but her boss, a woman named Veronica, wouldn’t hear of it. After their run, Sarah agreed to meet Lori at the store later and go get some dinner.

Sarah wasn’t aware of a fancy restaurant within 50 miles and decided to dress fairly casual. She wore jean shorts and a white T-shirt, put her light brown hair in a pony tail, and put on just a tiny bit of lipstick.

Lori got off work at six and Sarah arrived a few minutes early so she decided to go in and look around. Veronica’s name was in flowery writing in the front window. A well-to-do woman of about thirty was leaving with two big bags just as Sarah came in. A strong smell of perfume made Sarah feel a bit light-headed. Veronica’s sold perfumes, jewelry and make-up. Sarah never used much make-up or wore jewelry, but everything she saw looked very beautiful, but way too expensive for her.

Lori, the only one besides Sarah in the front room, looked ready for a night out on the town. She was completely made up, wore several pieces of silver jewelry, a tight black dress and high heels. Sarah could only muster a soft “Wow.”

Lori grinned and looked at herself in a full length mirror on the wall. “Veronica likes us to look our best, and to tell the truth I like feeling beautiful and dressed up. Before I started working here, I never had long fingernails or would dress up. I used to walk around the dorm in sweatpants! Believe me, feeling glamorous is much better.”

Just then, a woman came through the curtain from the back room. She had black hair and green eyes. She looked to be only a bit over thirty (Sarah was expecting older) and wore a deep green, almost black amulet around her neck. “Hi! I’m Veronica, you must be Sarah.” She smiled widely and her eyes locked in on Sarah’s. Sarah felt frozen for a second before she could move.

“Nice to meet you.” Sarah weakly shook Veronica’s hand.

“Lori’s said you just moved to town. You’ll find that everybody is really friendly. Let me offer you a small token of friendship.” Veronica pulled out a necklace with a small crystal and put it around Sarah’s neck. Sarah really didn’t want it but didn’t feel like protesting.

“I am looking for another girl, are you interested in a job?” Veronica asked hopefully.

Sarah was quite surprised to get an offer so quickly, but couldn’t imagine herself working in a place like this. “Oh, uh, thank you very much but this isn’t what I had in mind.”

“Well, if you are ever looking, come in and I’m sure we could work with you.”

Sarah felt very relieved to get out of there. That night during dinner (in a family restaurant where Lori turned everybody’s head) Lori kept saying how lucky Sarah was to get a job offer and how great it would be if they worked together. At first Sarah felt awkward talking to Lori about it, but Sarah began to like the attention she was getting from the beautiful young woman everyone was staring at.

Later that night, Sarah woke up and suddenly remembered the necklace. She had planned to take it off when she got home but it had slipped her mind. For some reason, in her half-awake state it seemed very important to take it off. Sarah put it on the night stand, but it took a long time for her to get back to sleep.

The next morning she found herself staring at the crystal for a long time. She had been deciding whether to wear it when she met Lori for a run. Suddenly there was loud banging on the door. Sarah ran down and found Lori.

“Did you forget? Or just oversleep?” Lori asked, but didn’t seem upset.

“No, I’m sorry, it’s kind of hard to explain,” Sarah said sleepily.

“It’s OK. Besides, I brought you a gift. I noticed you didn’t have much make-up so I brought over some extra stuff I have.”

“That’s very nice but I couldn’t possibly accept. You’ve already been much too kind.”

Lori got out some lipstick and held it in front of Sarah’s eyes. It seemed to sparkle and Sarah stared at it. “Come on,” Lori said after a few seconds, “it will be fun, don’t you want to get all dressed up and look beautiful?”

Sarah felt bad about missing their run and wanted to make up for it. “Well, OK, just this once.”

Lori’s voice got lower and softer. “The most important part is to get in right kind of mind. You need to relax and unwind. You shouldn’t be so uptight.” Lori walked over to the stereo and put in a CD. “Veronica gave me this CD, isn’t it great? I use it whenever I want to get away from the rest of the world.”

This music is relaxing, Sarah thought. She sat back in her chair and closed her eyes as Lori began painting her nails. Sarah’s last memory before drifting off was of Lori putting the necklace around her neck.

Sarah awoke to what she thought was a stranger in front of her, but when her head cleared she realized she standing in front of the mirror. Sarah looked more beautiful than she could ever possibly imagine. She was dressed in a red miniskirt and high heels. She had long red fingernails which matched her lipstick. She looked so good she didn’t notice she was wearing the necklace from Veronica.

Sarah felt devilishly good. She could have any man she wanted. An evil grin came over her as she thought about the power she possessed. When she reached down to feel her wetness, she discovered she had no panties. Lori came up behind her and touched her softly on the shoulder. “You look wonderful,” she said.

“I can’t believe it, I always thought I was kinda pretty, but never anything like this,” Sarah cooed, still admiring herself in the mirror. “Thank you so much.”

“I just brought out what was already in you, " Lori answered. “You know, you would have a reason to dress like this everyday if you worked at the shop with me. Veronica and I would teach you how to make yourself beautiful.”

“I don’t know, Lori, I’m not sure if this is really who I am.”

“It is, just look at yourself. I have to go to work, I hope you come to talk to Veronica today, she really likes you.”

A few minutes after Lori left, Sarah turned off the CD and sat down to think. She liked the CD, but though Lori said it helped her think, it made Sarah want not to think. It seemed it made her want to look in the mirror or just sit back and listen. As soon as the CD was off, her feet began to hurt from the shoes, so she sat down for some serious soul searching. What was happening to her? She never felt so alive or excited. Was this a new side of her that she should explore or was it something more diabolical?

Only one person had the answer: Veronica. In her mind, Sarah told herself she would tell Veronica that she wasn’t interested, but she couldn’t put the lingering doubts out of her mind. Sarah changed into more conservative clothes and took off the makeup, but left on the necklace. It was pretty and it was beginning to grow on her, but she planned on giving it back to Veronica when she saw her. She didn’t have the heart to take it off before then.

The store was empty when she arrived. Sarah was about to call out when Veronica came from the back room. “Hi. Where’s Lori?” Sarah asked.

Veronica smiled. “I gave her the afternoon off. I though you might stop by and I wanted us to be alone. Please, come back to my office and sit down.” Sarah followed her through the curtain to the back room. The office had a desk in the corner with a large vanity mirror, a bookcase, and a sofa.

Veronica sat on the couch next to Sarah and looked her over. “Didn’t you enjoy the gifts Lori gave you? She said you looked very beautiful.”

“I did, but I’m not really sure they’re me. You’ve been very flattering, but I don’t know much about jewelry or make-up. I don’t even know why you want to hire me.”

“Sarah, dear, what is important is that you want to learn.” Sarah noticed some soft music, barely audible coming from above. “I’ve owned this shop for a few years and I like my girls to have a special beauty and strength that you have.”

Veronica put her hand lightly on Sarah’s arm. Sarah felt wet and excited in a way she never felt before with a woman, or anyone else for that matter. She wanted to run, but all she could do was to stare at Veronica’s eyes and listen to every word.

“Join us, Sarah, and you can have everything you ever desired. The girls who listen to me are all beautiful and rich. I look young, but every important woman in this town used to work for me at one time.” Veronica’s hand gently moved to Sarah’s inner leg, and it took all Sarah’s will not to cum. “I could teach you to have power over others like I do. All you have to do is want it.”

Veronica’s other hand moved in front of Sarah’s eyes. The light reflected off her fingernails as she moved them and Sarah felt completely entranced. Her eyelids felt heavy and her brain clouded. Veronica’s words seemed to echo in her mind. They seemed more and more like Sarah’s own thoughts..

Sarah knew the words were important, but all she could think about was how wonderful the feeling between her legs was. Somehow she knew she could make the feeling last forever by staying and working for Veronica. She would always be beautiful and desired. She could have man she wanted, but would always belong to Veronica. Her special necklace would be her bond with Veronica and she would always wear it. Simply submit to the wonderful feeling and she could experience nothing but pleasure, riches, and beauty. This life could all be hers by saying Yes.

Then, just as she was to reach climax, she had a last moment of clarity. The trance, the music, Veronica’s beauty seemed unimportant. Sarah knew where she was and what was happening. She had one last moment to choose her own destiny. She touched her necklace, looked at Veronica, grinned, and said, “Yes, Veronica. I want to be yours forever.”