The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shockingly White

Disclaimers: If it’s not legal for you to read stories with explicit sex and language, don’t read this. If it’s legal for you to read such stories, but you’re offended by them, don’t read this.

This story is complementary to EyeofSerpent’s ‘Shockingly Black’ and Sara H’s ‘Shocking Origin,’ I recommend that both be read before this story, as it will make more sense.

My thanks to EyeofSerpent, for letting me play in this universe and for helpful suggestions that made this story better, and to Sara H for setting up the cosmology that generated much of the concept for this story.

Copyright © 2000 by David Zeiger. Please do not repost to any public forums without permission. I can be reached at .

* * *

For Every Action, there is an Equal and Opposite Reaction—Newton’s Third Law of Motion

Reality has a peculiar preference for opposites. Exert a force upon something, and it exerts an equal force back upon you. Fundamental particles of nature have “antiparticles,” opposite particles for which contact leads to annihilation. There have even been theories concerning “white holes,” spitting out the matter that black holes suck in. Some might say that opposites are reality’s method of maintaining balance.

When Rachel Tellis created the black object that would come to affect—and dominate—so many lives, it was not the sole object unleashed upon the world. Unbeknownst to her, a second object was created as well, the black object’s opposite.

* * *

New York City

Amy Prescott was a slut. She freely admitted this. In fact, she reveled in it—she couldn’t remember the last time a full day had gone by without her fucking someone. If she couldn’t find a partner, her roommate Cindy was always up for a roll in the sack. But Cindy was almost as big of a slut as Amy, so both of them bringing in partners was more likely, often turning into a large four-way orgy.

It was the crack of dusk when Amy woke up. It was one of her days off from the strip club that both she and Cindy worked for, so she leisurely made her way to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast before she went out to find the evening’s partner.

As she passed by the kitchen table, she noticed something new. A smallish white object, somewhat banana shaped, with a thinner nub on one end, sitting on the table.

‘Strange,’ Amy thought, looking at the glassy object, ‘Cindy didn’t mention buying anything like this. Looks like some sort of strange dildo.’ She picked the object up and looked closely at it, ‘Kinda small, though. Still, it feels really odd...I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if I...’

She stuck the object into her mouth. Then slowly, she began pumping it. In and out of her mouth.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

‘Mmmm,’ Amy thought, ‘tastes...spicy? Still, not as good as the real thing. That’s what I need tonight, a good hard cock to suck.’

<shock>

‘Ow!’ Amy winced in pain from an electrical shock that seemed to originate from the object in her mouth. Still she kept sucking, ‘Well, that put me off the mood for cocksucking. I swear, when Cindy gets back, she’s in for it. Yeah, that’s it, tonight I’ll eat her out, make her beg for release before I suck on her clit and make her come.’

<shock>

‘OW! Dammit, that’s it, this thing is too fucking dangerous.’ She pulled the white banana out of her mouth, and took another look at it, ‘It really is a pity it’s giving off those shocks, though,’ she thought, reluctantly putting it back on the table, ‘it has rather a neat feel and taste.’

Turning her back on the object, she went into the kitchen and threw together some leftovers. When she returned to the table with her food, her attention alternated between her breakfast and the object. Halfway through her meal, a thought came to her, ‘What if it just wasn’t meant to be used in the mouth? Those little pulses might feel good in my cunt. Besides, it’s not like they were powerful enough to be dangerous.’

Confident in her course of action, Amy put down her fork, picked up the object, and slid it into her pussy.

* * *

Later That Night

Cindy walked alone into the apartment she shared with Amy. She hadn’t found a good hookup for the night at the club, so she figured she’d drop by, change, and then head out again.

She was surprised to find Amy on the couch. Well, she wasn’t surprised to see Amy. She was surprised to see that Amy was alone.

“What’s wrong Amy?” Cindy asked, “You sick or something?”

“Oh, hi Cindy!” Amy replied, a perky smile on her face, “No, I feel great! That new dildo of yours was just awesome!”

“New dildo? What new dildo?”

“You mean this wasn’t yours?” Amy responded, holding up the white glass. Cindy shook her head negatively, “Ohhh, well in that case, I’ve got a real treat for you.” Amy said, raising her other hand to reveal an identical white object, “Get undressed, and I’ll show you.”

* * *

The Next Night

Amy walked into the strip club she worked at. A crowded house, as always. As she made her way back to the manager’s office, one of the patrons slid up to her.

“Hey Amy, long time no fuck! You wanna hook up later tonight?” he asked.

Amy frowned prettily, “I’m sorry Phil, but I’m just too busy to procreate right now.” Then she perked up and smiled, “But it was awful nice of you to ask! Maybe later, when things calm down.”

“Uh, yeah babe, whatever,” a visibly confused Phil replied, “I’ll talk to you later.”

Amy made her way to the manager’s office without further incident and entered, closing the door behind her. “Bill!” she said, the smile from before still on her face, “It’s so good to see you!”

“Amy!” Bill, the club manager, replied, “What are you doing here tonight? And where’s Cindy?” Bill was clearly confused, not only because Amy was here on a night off, but also because he had never seen her so...cheerful before.

Amy’s smile turned into a pout as she began speaking, “Bill, I hate to do this to you, but both Cindy and I are quitting, effective immediately.”

“Oh.” Bill thought for a second, then shrugged, “Well, at least you let me know. Half of the girls that quit just stop showing up.”

Amy’s smile returned. “No hard feelings then? Great! Thanks! I’ll just grab our things out of the back and I’ll be out of here.” Amy kissed Bill on his cheek before turning and walking back out of the office.

As Amy was grabbing her and Cindy’s clothes from the dressing area, another dancer walked into the room.

“Amy! I heard that you and Cindy just quit—where you off to?”

“Ohhh, Becky, it was something we just weren’t able to pass up!” Amy lowered her voice and continued, “Drop by after you’re done, and we’ll let you in on it. It’ll blow your mind.”

* * *

Later That Evening

Becky knocked on the door to Amy and Cindy’s apartment, eager to learn what had allowed her two friends to quit their stripping jobs.

“Hey Becky!” Cindy said as she opened the door, “Come on in, Amy told me you’d be stopping by.”

“Hey Becky, have a seat!” Amy called as Becky walked in.

“So what’s the deal?” Becky asked as she sat down on the couch, “I’ve never seen either of you look so happy before. Find some sugar daddy or something?”

Amy giggled, “Oh, no, nothing like that. What we found were these.” Amy brought up her hands, a white object in each, while Cindy displayed a third.

Becky’s jaw dropped open. “What, you quit your jobs over a couple of skinny dildos?!?” she asked, “I know you’re oversexed, but this is ridiculous!”

“We’re going into distribution.” Amy responded, “These dildos are amazing, Becky, they’ll do things to you that nothing else can do.” Sauntering over to the couch, Amy ran one of the objects over Becky’s lips, enough for Becky to taste a slight bit of spice, “Strip, and we’ll show you.”

Becky hesitated—she was glad her friends were happy, but they were so happy that, well, it creeped her out just a little. Noting Becky’s reluctance, Cindy continued, “Come on, Becky, it’s nothing we haven’t all done for each other before.” Moving next to her on the couch, Cindy reached over and slid down the shoulder straps of Becky’s halter top. “And if these things don’t give you the most amazing fuck you’ve ever had, well, maybe we’ll go back to stripping.” Cindy grinned, “But it’s a safe bet that we won’t.”

Becky looked back and forth between the two roommates before nodding her head in acquiescence and completing the removal of her clothes. “OK, but this better be one hell of a fuck.”

“Oh, it will be.” Amy replied as Cindy got back up, “Now, lay down on the couch, and let us do the work, we know how to use them best.”

“Oh, I bet you’ve used them on each other plenty of times.”

“Of course. Show her, Cindy.”

Cindy pulled down her skirt to reveal a smooth crotch, as featureless as a mannequin’s.

“What the fuck!” Becky cried, sitting back up, “What the hell happened to your pussy?!?”

“Calm down Becky!” Amy stated, pulling Becky’s shoulders back down to the couch, using her leverage to contain Becky’s struggles.

“My vagina is no longer necessary for day to day functions.” Cindy said as she sat on Becky’s midsection to prevent her movement.

“Necessary?!?” Becky cried, still struggling, “Look, I don’t know what kind of stupid joke this is supposed to be, but it’s not funny. Let me up, dammit!”

“It’s no joke, my dear friend,” Cindy continued, a smile still on her face, “when it is time to procreate, it will reopen, and remain open until birth, after which it will close again.”

“Procreate? What the fuck are you talking about Cindy? That’s it, let me up now, or they’ll hear me screaming in the next county.”

“Well, we can’t have that. Quiet now Becky,” Amy cooed as she placed one of the white objects into Becky’s mouth and began pumping it, “I know you’re a bit frightened now, but it will pass. We’re giving you freedom, Becky, freedom from that nasty, icky sexuality that plagues you. Freedom from the beast within.”

“And it’s a wonderful feeling,” Cindy added, putting another of the objects into Becky’s pussy and pumping it, “the most wonderful feeling ever. I used to think that an orgasm was the ultimate pleasure, but the feeling of being free from orgasms forever, well, it’s hundreds of times better.”

“And you’ll know that feeling very soon now, Becky.” Amy continued, “Now, we need you to think erotic thoughts, so that the objects can purge them from you.”

<shock>

Becky’s body convulsed as a shock shot through her body, from the white objects straight into her brain, “Yes, that’s it,” Amy continued, “I know it hurts, but it’s the only way to zap those sexy thoughts out of your mind. Each of those little shocks is actually burning out a little part of your brain—unneeded, unwanted parts. Think, Becky, think of yourself sliding your tongue over a pretty girl’s nipple.”

<shock>

“There, now you’ll never have to worry about that thought ever arousing you again. Now, concentrate on the feel of your hand sliding over a large, hard cock.”

<shock>

“Good, now the feel of giving a deep tongue kiss to a woman.”

<shock>

“And to a man.”

<shock>

A little over an hour later, they were finished. The shocks stopped, and Becky passed out. Amy withdrew her object and asked, “Is it ready?”

“I think so. Her clit looks big enough.” Cindy replied. Removing her object from Becky’s pussy with one hand, she used the other to gently pull on Becky’s clit, which had grown to enormous proportions in the past hour.

Slowly, Cindy extracted it from Becky’s body. After more than six inches of it protruded out, she gently pinched down on it where it was still connected, finally pinching the entire clit off of her pussy entirely. Once it was separated from Becky’s body, Becky’s crotch sealed itself off, and the detached clit solidified into a white, glassy object, identical to the ones already in the apartment.

“Good.” Amy said, “We’ll leave her here to rest for now. Think we have time for anyone more tonight?”

* * *

Two Weeks Later

“Well, Miss Prescott, I have to say that while we are always looking for new products to sell through our website and mail order catalogs, I’m not sure about these new dildos you’re offering. We generally prefer plastics and rubbers for our products. There are so many safety concerns for glass, for one thing.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that Ms. Carlton, it may look like glass, but it won’t break, even with vigorous use. Let me just leave a few samples for you—you can give them to your product testers. Once they’ve tried it, I’m sure they’ll insist that it be included in your product list. In fact, you may want to try one yourself!”