The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelby’s Normal Day

Shelby woke with a start.

Right from that first moment of wakefulness she knew something was different; she looked around the room suspiciously trying to figure out what was out of place. Her dresser was undisturbed, her desk its usual mess and her stuff was exactly where she put it on the bedside table last night. By all accounts, the small bedroom was exactly the way she left it when she went to bed. But something seemed off.

Sitting up, she pulled off the noise cancelling headphones and set them on the little black box on the night stand as she looked around the room with a stink eye. Absentmindedly fondling her breast she stood up and pad barefoot over to her desk to see if something had been moved or misplaced. Maybe one of her roommates had come in in the night for some reason? If so she’d have to have a chat with them about personal space.

She slid her hand from her right breast over to the left, and that was when she finally figured out what was wrong: she wasn’t clean! She looked down and discovered she had three or four large gobs the snack she was having before bed left on her breasts. It must’ve stayed there all night, she mused. Still, why let good food go to waste. Curiosity satisfied, she began getting ready for the day while wiping the goopy snack into her mouth small bits at a time. She got her bag ready to go and set out the pants and shirt she was going to wear today, then grabbed her towel and toiletry bag and headed towards the shower.

She always woke up a bit earlier than she really needed to because she enjoyed taking her time in the shower in the morning. First came shampoo and conditioner for her hair, then a once over to make sure all the appropriate areas were shaved well enough. Then came the long part: the morning orgasm. She knew she really shouldn’t take as long as she did with it, but hey it was hard to manage time like that. She took the pink dildo out of her toiletry bag and, after putting one leg up on the tub rim, unceremoniously drove a good six inches of it into her waiting pussy. It always astounded her that the dildo could feel so new after all this time. She must have used it for…a while now. She was sure of it, even if she couldn’t place an exact number on how long. It was definitely her dildo though, of that she was positive; for some reason.

The thoughts of the age of her dildo soon faded as she got into a rhythm with her right hand working the dildo in her pussy and her left tweaking her left nipple. As she got more and more into the rhythm in fact, her thoughts just quieted and she lost herself in the bliss coming from between her legs. More and more she drifted away as she became more and more aroused under her own ministrations. By the time she began chanting, “I obey” under her breath she was too far gone to notice; eyes staring straight ahead unseeing, dildo pumping in and out and the warm water cascading down on her nude form.

Her body began to tense as it began to near release, and she deftly removed the dildo from her pussy, dropped to her knees in the tub, and took the fake cock deep into her mouth. All the while her eyes never focused or showed any sign of thought taking place behind them. She worked the dildo in and out of her mouth with one hand and fucked herself with three fingers of the other. The plastic cock muted her when she came, but her eyes rolled back and her whole body spasmed around her pussy.

Slowly she smiled and opened her eyes, then stood up put the dildo back in her bag and finished washing the newly made sweat off her body. With a start like that, she remarked to herself, today should be pretty good. As she dried off she wondered why she didn’t start every day like that, then gave a short laugh at her ridiculousness: of course she started every day like that, everyone started their day with a good orgasm.

Back in her room she was shocked to see how late it had gotten. Now in a hurry she put her hair up to dry, slid her day vibrator into her pussy (making sure it had plenty of batteries and was set to the lowest setting) and quickly threw on her clothes. A quick trip to the bathroom to blow-dry her hair later and she was ready to face the day. She put on her shoes, grabbed her bag and headed downstairs to the street.

The walk to class gave her three small orgasms from the small vibrator in her pussy, each one making her stumble a little bit and curse her lack of balance. If this is normal, why was she having such difficulty with it today? She shook her head to clear it and concentrated on walking through the orgasms; of course this was normal, she probably just slept on something wrong last night and was stiff or somewhere.

The rest of her day went just as normally as the beginning had, minus that confusion when she first woke up of course. By noon she had even managed to stop stumbling whenever she had an orgasm, and she figured she had finally worked out the kink in her muscles. By the time five PM rolled around she could carry on a conversation with someone even while her clit was pumping pure bliss through her body. After dinner and a club meeting she went headed back to her apartment to meet her boyfriend.

Jake was a nice guy, but she thought he was a little too pushy when it came to sex stuff. She just didn’t think they were ready for that part of their relationship to go any farther than it had yet. She met him at the bottom of the stairs as usual and they went up to her room where they hung out, watched TV and did a little bit of studying while they cuddled and made out. By that time it was getting pretty late and she shooed him out the door so she could actually have a hope of finishing her homework before going to bed. Alone in her room she stripped down to her panties and bra, as she always did, pulled out her vibrator and curled up on her bed with her textbook to finish studying. She didn’t even notice when she absentmindedly started lightly masturbating to the lapláce transformations and third axial derivatives she was studying.

About twenty minutes later her phone buzzed and she pulled her hand out of her pussy with a wet slurp to check it. Her old crush, Nathan had texted her asking if he could pop in to take a look at her printer which he had fixed yesterday just to make sure everything was working properly. Normally she’d be bothered by a text like that this late at night and just ignore it in favor of going to sleep, but she frowned as she realized she didn’t have any objections to it. Oh well, she thought, I’ll just let him up. She threw on an oversized sweat shirt and ran downstairs to let him in.

She got to the bottom of the stairs, opened the door and…nobody was there. She blinked for a second, trying to remember why she was downstairs with the door open, but couldn’t for the life of her remember what she was doing. Oh well, she thought as she closed the door, funny how that happens sometimes. Padding back up the stairs she paid no mind to the creaking of the staircase, almost as if a second person was walking up the stairs too.

Back in her room she pulled off the sweatshirt and was about to lay back down on the bed again when she realized she was still in her bra and panties. She shook her head at her own absentmindedness: she knew she was always naked when she was alone in her room. Why had she forgotten that? She quickly pulled down and stepped out of her panties, then sprung her boobs (tits, she meant tits, where had boobs came from? She never called them boobs) free of her very constrictive bra. Now properly comfortable she lay back down on the bead and continued her reading. Unconsciously, her right had returned to circling her clit.

She read for another couple of minutes, but then suddenly it struck her exactly how uncomfortable her position was. She shuffled for another couple seconds, trying to figure out how to get comfy. Finally she decided that the best position was on her elbows and knees with her back arched; as soon as she laid out that way she felt much better. She frowned for a moment as she realized she’d have to stop fingering her clit when she needed to turn the page, but figured it was worth it to be so comfortable.

She sighed as a wave of arousal swept through her; she thought she felt her right nipple get pinched and then rubbed gently. She wasn’t really reading her textbook anymore, she hadn’t turned the page in several minutes, but she didn’t care; her body felt way too good. She let her eyes glaze over and her thoughts turned fuzzy as she enjoyed the pleasure buzzing from her clit and the phantom pinches from her tits.

Her eyes flew open and she gasped as she suddenly felt her pussy penetrated by a warm throbbing shaft. She felt her pussy spasm with pleasure, but her shock remained; she moved to turn around and see behind her, when suddenly her mind boomed with the thought, “This is normal”. Her confusion at this thought shattered when the cock thrust into her gushing pussy. This was normal, she thought as the cock began to fuck her in earnest. Another booming thought went through her head and she realized, “It is normal to be fucked when you’re alone”.

Her arousal built as the cock thrust into her over, and over again. Her thoughts threatened to be sucked right out of her clit as her mind was drawn into the repetitive pulsing of pleasure. In her haze of lust and sex she moaned, “Ohhh…yes, I’m your slut” like she had been told to; but that was normal too. All of a sudden, her mind was empty except for the word “CUM” and nothing seemed more important than obeying that word. Her body seized, her pussy contracted, and her mind washed right down her spine and into her cumming clit. Just as she was coming down from her orgasm, the word overtook her mind again; (CUM), and again (CUM), and again (CUM). Vaguely, somewhere in the distance, she heard someone yelling in ecstasy, and she could have sworn she heard the same voice call someone ‘master’. She didn’t care though, she was in a warm comfy bed of sexy heat and total bliss.

Shelby barely felt it when the cock slipped out of her pussy; she just came again with a little moan and twitch when she was told to. When she was told to roll over on to her back, she did. After all, this was all completely normal. She felt her hand guided up from its relaxed resting place on the bed, until it grasped the warm, hot cock, still wet with her juices. Suddenly it became very important to her that she jerk the cock, so she started sliding her had up and down its length. Unbidden, her other hand raised up and began massaging the sexy, swollen balls. She started cooing sweet nothings to herself as she did this, so blissfully unware of anything going on, wrapped in her blanket of comfort and sexy fulfillment. She heard herself sigh in a soft, sleepy, sexy voice, “Yes Nathan, I’m your happy, mind fucked love, slave”, but by the third repetition it just became one more relaxing part of her thoughts.

So relaxed was she by the time the warm gobs of the hot sticky liquid splashed across her tits that she didn’t even see it through her heavy eyelids. The feeling of it however was enough to bring a warm sense of complete satisfaction to her whole body, and she felt herself drifting off into a relaxed, sexy sleep.

She didn’t feel the noise cancelling headphones being slipped over her ears, but she did notice the happy words that filled her dreams start playing. A smile came to her face, and she swore she heard her bedroom door open, then close again. Oh well, she thought to herself as her mind dissolved into a kaleidoscope of dreams, it’s probably normal.