The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sheela—Visitor of Mischief

She was absolutely stunning………

Standing at the threshold of Dr. Grant Harris’s door was Sheela, the Harris family’s first international student boarder. She was Indian, her dark skin gleaming, almost luminescent. While trying to remain on her almond-shaped, vixen eyes, Grant tried to peripherally take in the rest of her body – so heart-stoppingly perfect, with huge 40-DD’s, supported by a lacy, burgundy bra that JUST covered her mesmerizing dome-shaped aerolae/nipples, all encased under a white cut-off t-shirt that was so threadbare that Grant – later on, upon further furtive viewings of her lethal temptress body – found himself transfixed by trying to ascertain the darkness of her voluminous, jiggling tit-flesh under the fabric.

The way she stood up on the balls of her feet and hooked her thumbs into the straps of her huge backpack (while thrusting her volleyballs out at him) made for the most distracting hello he had ever received. He didn’t respond right away, and immediately fought back feelings in his loins that he hadn’t felt in some time.

In a voice so soft and so high, through upturned lips so tempting and glossy and stuffable, Sheela‘s words seeped right through him, it seemed to him, rather than registering through his ears. Such a melodious, delightful cascade of patter came from her lips that in no time she had him hanging on her every word….a voice almost excessive in its daintiness, and to Grant – and to every man she came across – it was the most addictive phone sex operator’s voice imaginable.

He dazedly allowed her to walk right in, and hungrily took in her petite frame as soon as her back was to him – a frame showcasing the high-riding ass characteristic of Indian women, curving upwards to the deep, deep swoop of her short back, a swoop that was so ridiculously pronounced in profile by the opposing jutting of breasts, so mammoth, on so wasp-like a frame. Sheela’s slim, toned legs shimmered in the light, as sandal thongs criss-crossed up her calf. She tugged up the belt loops of her jeans cut-offs and turned around to catch Grant lost in her hotness. With that knowing look in those lidded, cat eyes, Sheela let Grant’s desire feed upon itself.

As this was going on, Grant’s wife Debbie looked on, from the kitchen entrance. She incredulously watched what looked like a scantily-clad escort with a back-pack rendering her husband into a babbling, uncomprehending fool at the doorway, and then slowly removing her backpack for his viewing pleasure, the straps that had framed the sides of her enormous hooters now slooowly coming off sensuously slinky shouders. Light reflected off her very long, clear-polished finger nails.

Debbie almost intervened when Sheela walked right in, past Grant, without waiting for the invite. She had the most gracefully serpentine walk – even Debbie couldn’t deny it – and seeing her husband staring dumbly at Sheela made Debbie feel a combination of repulsion and craven curiosty, and elected to remain at the recessed nook of the kitchen entrance, to see what Sheela might do next.

Sheela’s sly smile vanished as soon as her face was turned away from Grant. Surveying the front area, her darting eyes took stock of everything, and when she saw Debbie standing awkwardly just to the side of the kitchen entrance, Sheela froze for an instant that was so quick that the only thing Debbie could recall was the return of that wickedly lascivious smile and square gaze of bedroom eyes seizing its prey, in the form of Debbie, but only momentarily, hoping not to bring her to the attention of Grant, who was feasting his eyes on the most voluptuous morsel of sexiness he had even seen, Sheela’s back once again to him, to let him look, and lust, freely, some more.

Reveling, now, in the show she was putting on for Debbie, too, the Indian cockteaser took her time running her hands luxuriously through straight hair that reached down to the top of her tits, and fanned out beautifully around her. The bang cut helped emphasize the allure of her penetrating cat eyes. Tilting her head to the side to rake those conspicuously long fingernails through her hair, Sheela stole another look at Debbie, and then looked askance – back at the increasingly enraptured man behind her – and then back to Debbie again, playfully cocking an eyebrow.

Whirling around to Grant a second time, her hair an inviting black swirl of sexual refuge, with enough spring in her step to make those gigantic, firmer-than-shit jugs jiggle, she asked, in that cock-stiffeningly light, delicate voice, followed by a wink, “Aren’t you going to introduce me to your wife?”

Finally some words that snapped him back into a reality that he found, at first, embarrassing (that “BUS-ted” feeling), and then – to his own bewilderment – a sexual frustration verging on blood-boiling fury, which fortunately gave way to relief that the rumblings of an impending erection were, for the time being, effectively quashed. Debbie was also embarrassed at being “discovered”, and then angry with herself for not stepping in sooner – when she still had some pissed-off ammo – for defusing a situation that instead made her look like a peeping tom.

Playing at the ends of her hair and reciprocating Debbie’s less-than-welcoming expression, Sheela gave her a curt “hi”, but as Debbie reluctantly approached, the icy resolve of Grant’s wife of twenty years soon melted in Sheila’s delectable, irresistible, sensually magnetic proximity, reinforced by the arousing perfume – Addict – that the Harris family was soon to be subjected. One of the most insidiously powerful forces known to man, this particular brand of perfume on this particular woman created an effluvium that was soon unshakable, so erotically stimulating, that soon the household was under siege by an unleashed torrent of pheromones that made the blood race, the loins blaze, and thoughts muddle.

Shaking hands, Sheela gently clasped both hands around Debbie’s right, and kept her hands around Debbie’s as she withdrew from Sheela’s hand sandwich – a lingering, fingers-slipping-away-from-fingers contact that made Debbie subconsciously think that her hand just got softly, smoothly, fucked, the resulting horniness the only thing Debbie being acutely aware of. Sheela’s two-handed clasp also allowed her arms to come together in a “v”, making her biceps squeeze her already pert melons even further upwards and towards Debbie, who of course fell for the visual trap and then looked back up at Sheela’s unabashedly leering gaze. Grant astonished himself once again with his slighted reactions to Sheela’s subtle, yet distinct, machinations – this time stewing over Sheela shaking Debbie’s hand, but not his.

By now the sweet, seductive shroud of Sheela’s aroma was starting to make its stronger impact on Grant, his testicles playfully dancing up and down to the sheer joy they received from his olfactory senses. He had to be careful that Sheela didn’t trick him into nut-dancing his way to a full-blown erection, especially with the complete lack of constraint provided by the bathrobe he was wearing.

They went on an awkward tour of the house. Grant found himself hankering to linger behind the two, simply to view the lazy pendulum shift of Sheela’s ass moving one way, then the other, back the other way, then back the other, as her dark, slim legs moved like a pair of sexy scissors. Picking up on this, Sheela made a show of hiking up her cut-off shorts every ten seconds or so – those long sexy talons hooking into the belt loops – insuring that Grant’s attention was on one thing, and one thing only. At one point she even playfully looked back at Grant, prompting Debbie to do the same, albeit less playfully.

“Ah yes! My playground!” exclaimed Sheela when they came to her bedroom. They watched as she walked up to her window, placed both hands on opposite panes, and surveyed the typical surburban neighbourhood before her. A cyclist riding by saw Sheela in the window, who managed to give him a cheery wave hello with just enough enthusiasm to make her big tits shake, in turn distracting the cyclist just enough so that the tip of his handlebars bumped into the corner of a parked flatbed truck, sending the poor fool onto the pavement hard, his face now a raw, bleeding map of road burn.

Sheela’s o-mouthed whoop of shock was a sight Grant will never forget: the hot little Indian, a hand over her glossy-lipped, open mouth; going up on her toes; her butt protuding ripely one way, those glorious, hypnotically huge breasts the other; the way she turned to the side solely to show off the most amazing feminine profile Grant and Debbie Harris were to ever see in their entire lives. Whether they liked it or not, it was a “polaroid moment”, if you will, that they weren’t likely to forget too soon. Especially the look in Sheela’s eyes. Shock, disdain, or concern, it seemed, were not looks that came to mind.

Turning back to the bed again, Sheela said, “I love it,” sneaking a come-hither look at Grant, and then at Debbie, who found herself strangely divided between fury at Sheela’s brazen flirting, and jealousy over Sheela not giving her that “I love it” look at Debbie first. This hurt snapped Debbie back into a reality she was starting to dread, and suddenly she felt the need to flee, to be elsewhere, to gather her thoughts.

“Fine then…….If that settles everything…….I need to put some body lotion on now from sitting in that plane for ten hours – my goodness! I was getting soooo dry……my body was nagging me: lotion me, oh, lotion me, naughty Sheela! I beg you – lotion me good and smooth! Get into every little nook and cranny….EVERYWHERE!!! And so now I’ve finally the chance to give myself a nice, good, long, slow, lotioning….aaalllll over…..mmmmmm it will feel soooo good – that nice REFRESHED feeling!”

On “REFRESHED”, Sheela did the slightest little jump up and down, her bouncing hooters ensnaring Grant and Debbie’s vision long enough to snap them out of being lulled by her easy-to-listen-to, soft, high-voiced palaver about the impending lotion rub-down.

Before Grant could stop himself, he said, “Really? If you ask me, I think it looks like…..you don’t….need…to….”

Sheela went stock still, an arched eyebrow imploring him to finish his sentence. She brought her open palms up (as if to say “Well? WELL?!”) near those luscious tits – those sand-dollar sized, domed nipples almost imperiously poking out at Grant, who felt a hungry twitch in his cock when he saw the dark/light border of pigmentation on the edges of her hands and fingers. He didn’t even need to look at Debbie.

“I mean…..like……I mean your lotion……”

“Yes?”

“……..what – how – what kind is it?”

“OH! It’s Lolita Lempika Butterfly lotion! Here-“ and quick as a whip she was rifling through an outer compartment of her backpack.

“Thanks Sheela”, Debbie mustered in a condescending voice, and, elbowing Grant, steered themselves back out. “If there’s anything you need we’ll be around for-“

“-HERE!” the dark, sultry gamine said, as she wickedly levelled Grant a stare that screamed “yes you’re mine now” and squirted out the white cream onto an upturned palm that was now in offering, her playfully wiggling fingers providing an absolutely dazzling display of dancing fingernails that must have been an inch long, beckoning radiantly, with sparkling flashes, to the biology professor. Debbie’s patience was particularly tried by the ludicrous way Sheela made an o-mouthed show of “accidentally” letting too much of the white goo fart its way out of the tube and over-reacting as though there was going to be a huge mess, making a fuss that was completely unnecessary yet so demonstratively sensual that Grant couldn’t help but fantasize about giving Sheela the absolute fucking bukake of her life.

As she kept her predatory gaze on him, Sheela worked a liberal amount of the wet, slimy-sounding stuff between splayed palms, and swiftly approached him with a little extra ’scissor’ in her step, and with more dance, accordingly, in those imposing honeydews. Debbie looked on in speechless astonishment as the swarthy coquette quickly placed both hands on John’s cheeks, and then withdrew in the same manner as her handshake with Debbie – that lingering, dragging-the-fingers-along retreat, however this time Sheela’s pinky-nails snuck behind his ears and scraped their way down to where his jaw started, sending an erogenous chill from that region down to the base of his spine., causing an involuntary little spasm that was noticed by a now doubly agitated Debbie.

Quickly fending off Sheela’s lotion-y advances with an “UH-UH. NO THANK –YOU”, Debbie was more successful this time in commandeering herself and Grant out of the room, further annoyed by Sheela’s little giggles. His machine-gun pulse-rate Debbie felt when she grabbed him near the elbow told her that Sheela really got his synapses crossed, and the all-too-pleasant aroma of his lotioned face – along with the perfume on her hand from Sheela’s handshake, making her nipples constantly hard and panties soaked – were making her head swim in despair.

They finally reached their bedroom; Debbie leaned back against the door after she closed it. Grant sat at the edge of the bed, and was about to plunk his face down in his hands when he stopped himself.

“Aw FUCK! Well, I’ll go try and wash this off my face, then,” he said as he got up and went to the master bathroom. Happy that he already seemed back on terra firma again, Debbie followed, hoping they could get to the heart of the matter a.s.a.p.

“Grant – are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

His face in the sink, he looked at her and said, “Martin?”

“Grant – we HAVE to get her out of here! She might….be…..”

Martin was an old friend of Grant’s who used to be the dean of the chemistry department at a nearby university. Martin had made some breakthrough discoveries that some believed would have made him the shoo-in for the chemistry Nobel. He was in the final preparation stages of his initial presentation to his colleagues when a pretty young student came into his life. She was German and went by different aliases. Soon he was kicked out of his house and living with her in some apartment downtown. After a couple days, she left him and took off with every single copy of every format of his findings. He blew his brains out a couple days later. Some said she was hired by a company like Monsanto, and word in the academic community was rife with lurid speculation.

In Grant’s case, it wasn’t just the passing of an old friend. Like Martin, Grant was also in the midst of some critically important research , wrapping up some top secret work in synthetics and fossil fuel substitutes that had the potential of completely handing the oil cartels’ asses to them on a silver plate. No Nobel, but Grant didn’t care. He just liked the idea of a greener planet. Martin’s predicament unnerved him, as he imagined being coerced and undermined by some sex spy who pilfers all his work, and concluded that things were too tight with Debbie for something so ridiculous to happen. All the important security codes were in his head anyway – a factor that was the deciding point in their dispute over what to do with Sheela.

“…..I mean, how can she steal THAT?”

“And I guess she’s not very subtle either, I s’pose…….. You’d figure those type of criminals would be a bit more….discrete. Or maybe….who knows…if she actually IS one, maybe she’s just playing the skanky little coed as a cover, or…..”

“Yeah, or we could second-guess ourselves till we’re blue in the face, too.”

“Or maybe it’s not as far-fetched as it sounds, no?”

“Debbie – for all we know she could simply be some promiscuous little coed who’ll jump anything on two legs.”

“Anything on two legs? HER?!....THAT thing?!?! Maybe a ceo or someone paying her 5,000 a night, Grant, NOT anything on two legs.”

After getting glared at for saying that was quite the seal of approval , Grant continued, “Listen – all we have to do is tell her that she’ll have to ease off on the pals-y wals-y-ness and the perfume, ok? And even IF she was up to some kind of sabotage or whatever – we have her right where we want her and get the authorities to bust that ass of hers, right?”

“Uh……THAT ass of hers?”

“HER ass, then, whatthefuckever. And like I was saying earlier….it’s kinda hard stealing something out of my head, isn’t it?”

Her arms crossed, Debbie leaned against the bathroom door frame and just looked at him.

“Anyway – so – I gotta take a dump right now, o.k.?” said Grant, and he closed the door as she wandered (AND wondered, unconvinced) out of the bedroom.

In the hallway, Debbie could hear some kind of electronic dance/house music – with sensuous middle east female vocals and woodwinds – blaring out of Sheela’s room. So now Debbie will have to do some more baby-sitting and (politely) tell her to turn down the friggin’ volume, not to mention keeping her door closed, but when she reached Sheela’s doorway and looked in, Debbie was taken aback by the sight of the Indian seductress in a black thong bikini doing the splits on a yoga mat, her back to her instantly captivated hostess. The music’s rhythm was danceable with well-produced layers of instrumentation, capped off with that singing that was sometimes hushed, breathy, or at other times floated with soothing high notes in the traditional Indian style.

Debbie realized that she’d have to flick on and off a light switch, or throw something at her, or (worse yet) actually go up to her, in order to get her attention. These options, however, soon became less important as Debbie got lost in the way her frisky, luscious boarder bounced that glimmering bubble butt – all nice, exposed, ripe, juicy Indian butt-flesh – like two round, mini-watermelons, her string of thong allowing Debbie a memory-destroying view of Sheela’s sweat-glistened butt-crack that caught enough light to clearly delineate the darker skin vortexing into her butthole. Just below, the slightly wider, skimpy strip of black fabric outlined some mouth-watering cameltoe, puffy, lickable.

With her hands on the ground in front of her, and still doing the splits, Sheela thrusted her loins forward, then back, forward, back, in time with the music, looking like she was fucking. Sheela’s pussy and ass were moving in a sort of scooping motion, Debbie concluded, as she felt her nipples tingling hard, stretching and rubbing against her sweatshirt, the unavoidable moisture commencing its tumult below. Keeping one hand on the ground directly in front of her, Sheela reached around with the free one to give that booty a good slap, the hand remaining there, nails digging in deep, pulling on the cheek to show even more glistening rectum, her pinky-nail reaching in extra close to the star-fished opening to give it one, final, really up-close stretch to reveal to Debbie a pliant black hole that was “covered” up by that thin string of thong.

Meanwhile, Grant was still on the toilet, but not for its intended use. Madly jerking his cock – which was now a straining, angry tower that made him compare it to his one-time “o.d’ing” of Viagra – he gave it a good, thorough greasing with the pre-cum that Sheela had already coaxed and cajoled out of his semi-erect cock by the time she was strutting down the hall to her “playground”. Grant was thankful his bathrobe pockets were low enough to tuck his hands into, to “quell the beast” during the tour.

He could start to hear Sheela’s stereo, its deep catchy beat making him unconsciously masturbate to it, like a metronome, even matching the extra syncopated beats, every minute or so, with a customized encircling of his cockhead with thumb and forefinger, twisting back and forth in a sort of (native) indian rope burn way, a seething pain that galvanized Grant’s explosive lust for Sheela, and then dutifully returning to the main beat with full shaftstrokes, increasingly pounding harder into balls already so fucking blue from her diabolical teasing. He repeatedly sniffed for remnants of Sheela’s lotion as though it was his last chance to smell it – her – ever again.

But what really and truly got Sheela under Grant’s skin was the intriguing necklace she was wearing – a thin gold chain, from which hung a nickle-sized mirror in the shape of a heart, its border exquisitely lined with fine little diamonds that lent a spectral allure to all the different shafts of light that were attracted to it and then reflected off, to a create an incredibly distracting, randomly blinking little pendant that was so compelling to look at, increasingly making Grant chomping at the bit, more and more, to anticipate when it will catch the light again, what colour will it be, the intensity of brightness, the length of time of light-flash.

Debbie had also looked a lot at Sheela’s twinkling pendant, but during the wicked show that Sheela was presently putting on for her, the little mirror was strategically placed on her backpack against the far wall by the window. With her back to her bedroom door, Sheela simply had to look straight ahead – to her pendant on her backpack in front of her – to see anything behind her, especially horny visitors, and when she saw Debbie eventually do her first of several stupefied knee-bucklings during the temptress’s performance, Sheela’s nether regions roiled with musty, heady excitement, and Debbie, in turn, smelling it, making HER cum even more than she already was.

Sheela’s arsenal of amazingly limber stretchings – every one of the from the splits position – was too much for Debbie to put up a defense against. She knew that staring and staring at the agile eye candy was probably not in her best interests, but Debbie had never seen before seen such enticing physicality, insidiously throwing a wrench in her gears of sober resolve, her mind softening up to the idea of savouring a moment (or two) of such mesmerizing perfection.

It seemed to Debbie that Sheela could almost read her mind – whenever Debbie showed signs of stirring (possibly leaving?), Sheela’s sudden change in exercise definitely kept Debbie rooted to the doorway. After two? five? ten? minutes of rhythmic ass gyrations at different speeds with impossible-to-predict reversals in direction, Sheela changed to a different manoeuvre, which at first distressed Debbie, who got caught up in Sheela’s game of Guess How Long My Ass Will Rotate In One Direction, Then Back The Other Way, but when the acrobatic dervish put her arms straight out to her sides, so that they were parallel to her legs, Debbie felt like she had just made a joyous new discovery, the floodgates down below probably showing through her pants soon, but strangely not caring about it – almost welcoming it.

In this position, her arms were now held out to invite an embrace, hands and fingers moving sensuously, while her torso – moving like a snake to the music – was somehow able to lean slightly backwards, luring her invisible lover down upon her, those gigantic tits hypnotically heaving, bouncing and rolling upwards the more she leaned back.

“Oh YES, Charusheela,” she said as she gently shook her tits back and forth and held this seemingly impossible position for a while, as Debbie kept on mentally pinching herself, as if to say “Holy fucking shit how can she hold that fucking position?!?! And those mammoth fucking tits!!!! Am I really seeing what I’m fucking seeing?” The way Sheela could create the illusion of balancing her enormous melons on such a slender, short abdomen for…..how long?......made Debbie’s knnes buckle again, her focus so greedily zero’ed in on Sheela’s unbelievably large hooters, bouncing back and forth, or in an easy up and down motion, or swaying in graceful “U” formations, or quick little seductive jigglings, or burlesque, lolling circles. Sheela’s long-nailed hands moved in that revolving, undulating way that belly-dancers do, on open, inviting arms, the tip of her middle fingers touching her thumbs (the long, gleaming nails slightly criss-crossed to each other to allow actual contact of the fingertips, the other fingers fanned out enticingly, the light reflecting off the tip of a pinky-nail that somehow made Debbie think of a scorpion’s tail), or sometimes her fingers were beckoning come-hither, the middle finger curling the most, or wiggling them vigorously as if to invoke a force that only Sheela’s kundalini could bring out. The sinuous writhing of her upper body kept perfect time with the pulsating music.

One of the most powerful forces known to man, barely contained in a stretched-out bikini top.

Meanwhile, back on the toilet, Grant’s scrotum was getting sore from the beating it took from his fist, so gloriously pumping the fuck out of his hard-as-fucking-steel seven inches, with diligent, cupped rubbings over the purplish mushroom head – slick with precum – as his hand came up to the top of the shaft, as well as when it started to come down again. It had been WAY too long since his 54-year-old cock “represented” like this. He didn’t care how much of his rut-stink Debbie will smell when she uses the loo next. He didn’t care about “covet not thy boarder”. He especially didn’t care about the “Martin Factor”.

The more he thought about that “factor”, the more violently and persistently and BURNINGLY his manmeat throbbed and bobbed, and he wondered if Sheela actually did have what it takes to pull off such shenanigans, and if he was able to stand up to whatever she had under her sleeve, or, under ANY article of her skimpy clothing. All he had to do was blow off steam in the can whenever Sheela’s company got too much for him to take. The exhilaration of the rejuvenation of mojo was worth the inconvenience. Debbie worked out of the home as a seamstress, so if Sheela was around the house, Debbie would very likely be nearby, rendering the chance for fooling around next to impossible. And the access codes to his research were indeed in the impenetrable vault of his brain.

Content with those rationalizations, Grant gleefully kept up his wanking, hard-wired into the beat of Sheela’s music, and obsessing, the more and more he thought about them, over certain …..snapshots…..mementos, that his cerebral cortex was working in overdrive to remember, to archive, picture by picture, treasures like Sheela slowly removing her back-pack, running her hands through her hair and then whipping it around (two pictures), tugging up her shorts down the hall, and her classic pin-up pose at the window after she brought the cyclist to his destruction (Norman Rockwell gone bad. Evil.)

This last image set off that churning tickle in his loins for a much-needed ejaculation, and not just because of Sheela’s incredibly appetizing profile, but also how she managed, within moments of setting foot in their house, to exert enough power of her stunning sexuality (through gratuitous tit-shaking) to bring peril to others. He looked forward to an enormous treasure trove of mementoes and snapshots to come, much as he looked forward to just sitting there on that toilet and continue choking that chicken, which turned out to be a need much stronger than the relief of coming – the torture of prolonged, addictive pleasure.

That pleasure was soon to come to a head again when he thought about Sheela’s pesky little pendant. The light-flickering thing drove him crazy – how easy it was to get distracted by it, especially when it’s perched on one of the nicest pairs of tits he’d ever seen in his entire life. He especially looked forward to catching whatever glimpses of it he could in the future, and gave definite indications to Sheela – quietly, when Debbie wasn’t looking – that the pendant was appreciated. This appreciation, of course, was ignited by the provocative way Sheela directed those untrustworthy cat-eyes of hers down to the pendant – then back up to him – as he stood there at the door when he first laid eyes on her.

His balls, cock and fist were drenched and sticky from precum that seeped, unending, from his cock, and as he kneaded and cupped his bag with his left hand and stroked his shaft with his right, a distant voice in the back of his mind told him that this was all completely wrong, but that was soon obliterated by a combination of her lingering scent and images of her in his mind. The more he stroked, the more blessed he felt, as though, by some divine providence, the Harris household was anointed with an entity so beyond Grant’s sexual desires and fantasies, that all that really mattered was Sheela, and simply……to look at her. Or maybe have her straddling right down on top of him, right there on the toilet. As long as he didn’t outwardly let on to either of them that he would kill to pin Sheela up against the wall with her legs wrapped around him…….

Like a distant lighthouse light barely piercing through darkness, the idea crept into Debbie’s mind that their 17-year-old son, Ray, might be home soon from after-school basketball practice, and for the first time since Debbie first laid eyes on Sheela’s performance, she gathered herself enough to actually look away from her to look down both ends of the hall. Grant was probably in front of the TV by now, and when her thoughts returned to Ray, it finally dawned on her, sickeningly, that he would eventually have some part in an equation that now included this slightly crazy, beautiful Indian girl.

Acting on a spontaneous flight impulse Debbie had turned away from the door when Sheela went, “Oh yes, Grant! I knew it all along! YYYYES!” Or at least that’s what Debbie thought she heard, and of course – even realizing as she was doing it – she took the bait and re-investigated to see Sheela, no longer doing her splits but now on her knees, her left hand up in front of her, miming fluid, circular hand-job strokes, her right hand just underneath, those long, light-reflecting fingernails making a tickling/strumming motion, and then a slow, flat-handed, palm-up, rubbing-with-fingertips motion. Whipping her hair from her face, she changed her stroking hand from a circular motion to just straight up and down rapid-fire machine gun pumpings, her mouth and teeth an open snarl (or so Debbie could discern, with Sheela facing the other way.) as her other hand was now doing slapping gestures – a couple hard forehands, a couple hard backhands, then single slaps back and forth.

Slowing down her stroking, Sheela looked upwards – where a face would be – and over the loud music Debbie was flabbergastedly positive she heard Sheela say, projecting with a slightly less bird-like voice, to be heard, “Oh I know, Grant, yes, I know. I knew it when you first looked at me, you wanted me. It was so cute seeing your hands in that bathrobe the whole time! Nice to give it some air, hm? And a little bit of my tenderloving care, hm?”

Aware that Debbie would most likely act on this, Sheela deftly reached behind and undid the string to her bikini top. She stretched both ends taut, out to the sides, her body suddenly stock still. Looking upwards, she slowly shook her tits, a nice, easy rhythm that kept perfect half-time with the catchy hybrid electronic music. The way Sheela’s breasts laaaaaz-ily swung side to side made Debbie focus on the perfect figure-eight motion they achieved – two great, lolling forces of enormous, pert tit-flesh, probably generating their own centrifugal force to power enough electricity required to run (Debbie speculated, in spite of her more rational, inner voice saying wtf?) a multi-entry vibrator – kept in their safe in the basement – that Grant secretly bought for Debbie on their fifteenth anniversary, her hair dryer, alarm clock, massage pads, and then the list came to an abrupt halt when Sheela’s figure-eight boobie formation changed – to tiny little jiggles back and forth, her index fingers slowly twirling both ends of the string around them until they reached the triangles of the bikini, each forefinger evenly covered with string, right to the tips. The nails poked out comically.

“Oh Grant, look at these as HARD and STIFF as you can,” said the dark jezebel, as she lifted up her skimpy top with an exaggerated gasp of sexual abandon, her face slightly turned so Debbie could see those sweet, upturned, glossy lips going “OH”. Looking back at the imaginary face of Grant, Sheela nodded, slowly. Her hands, (still holding up the top), were tucked under her chin, forcing her forearms to squeeze those gigantic, gravity-defying hooters together, and for a couple moments, held this position, and then jiggled them coyly, with hesitant, little shakes.

The fact alone that Sheela’s breasts were huge enough to stick out from the sides of her thin waist (for Debbie to monitor their movements, closely) was enough for the 45-year-old seamstress to be profoundly grateful for the bounty of sweet, irresistible lusciousness that had befallen the household. Sure, Sheela was coming on to her husband (albeit very indirectly), but the perfection of the Indian temptress’s beauty and movements took wicked precedence over any qualms Debbie might have had.

“Hey mom,” said Ray, at the kitchen end of the hall, putting his knapsack on a wall hook. The power in Debbie’s knees was suddenly restored by this jolt of reality. Confused what to do next, Debbie closed Sheela’s door, and was on the verge of turning to Ray and walking that way when she noticed – just in the nick of time – a huge mess in the front of her blue spandex shorts. She waved to Ray, and walked the other way to the master bedroom, her heart beating, praying she wouldn’t bump into Grant. Sanctuary would be her top dresser drawer (panties), then two drawers down, for jeans, and then a bee-line to the washroom.

The washroom door, to Debbie’s horror, was still closed, however, and instead decided to just bite the bullet and do a quick clothing change and throw the offending material into the laundry basket all before Grant comes out of their bathroom. Listening for any stirrings that might indicate Grant coming out, Debbie frantically (and QUIETLY) tried to complete her mission while coming to the dreadful conclusion as to why he’d be in the can for so long. Whipping her belt on, the buckle smacked into an open drawer, much to Debbie’s chagrin.

Hearing this, Grant pricked his ears further. With Sheela’s door closed, he could hear things more closely, and was able to make out the sound of a zipper getting slowly zipped up, and the light, metal tinkling of a belt buckle getting hooked up. Turning to stone with complete mortification, (while his erection doing the opposite in intent), Grant tried to reach over and lock the door without her hearing (unsuccessfully), and then turned on the sink taps – while remaining on the throne, adjacent – and wrung out a hot soapy cloth. The noise of the sink he didn’t care about, but the turning of the lock was a sound that he didn’t want Debbie to hear, considering that he’d never used it before. He was relieved it was only precum to clean off, and not the whole load, given that he was already going to get busted, and so he figured – might as well smell up the place only half-strength “wild boar” instead of full-strength. He was also somewhat relieved there was nothing on his clothes or anywhere else other than his hands and loins.

The other, guilty, soiled party was gathering an early laundry – including its newest, rolled-up addition – when she heard a doorknock down the hall (Ray at Sheela’s door?), wheeled out of the bedroom, into the hall, and just in time to see the light from Sheela’s room wash over Ray as her door opened. Something else washed over Ray as his eyes took in Sheela, head to toe – a softening glow that was a red flag to Debbie for intervention. The expression of awe that washed over Ray deepened the longer he looked at her.

“Ray!” his mother found herself almost shouting, prompting a brief, irritated look from him before he looked again at their first (and sweet, “tight”) boarder. In what looked like car-accident-slow-motion to Debbie, Sheela’s hand came into view. Debbie wanted to call out to her son again, but instead watched – with that otherworldly mix of blood-freezing dread and overwhelming lust – when Ray took Sheela’s hand, and then, her other hand covered his, just like the “vagina handshake” that she used on Debbie earlier. Ray’s eyes drifted down and back up again , his face a study in restrained appreciation. Jutting her big tits at him, Sheela sensuously withdrew her soft, smooth clasp that lingered way too long for Debbie’s comfort.

“Laundry room’s the other way.”

“Thanks, Ray, .um, Sheela….” Debbie started to say, but then noticed there was something different about Sheela. She had put her white cut-off top and cut-off jeans back on again…...but something…..…”can you make sure to have your music down a lot lower please and also keep the door closed….just to….you know…..for privacy, and things.”

“Oh for privacy, of course! Heaven forbid some stranger sneak in on helpless me in the middle of the night when everyone else is sound, sound asleep, and me, I’m wide, wide awake, sometimes just tossing and turning, until my whole body is sticking to the sheets with my sweat……maybe……(looking at Ray)…..waiting?”

“Don’t you worry, any home invaders or wierdos comin in after ya will have to say hi to my brass knuckles I made in shop after school, heh.”

Debbie’s “You what?!?” got overtaken by Sheela’s “Mmmmmm, that sounds soooo nice of you. A woman can be very grateful for a man’s…..willingness, and devotion, Ray, to make her feel……attended to…..looked over…..A gratitude, Ray, that a woman will never make you forget.”

Losing patience and ready to slap Sheela, Debbie defused at the sight of the bemused expression on her son’s face, despite his eventual lingering look at Sheela a moment later. Scratching his nose, Ray was suddenly blasted with a good whiff of the essence her hands bequeathed unto his own with her “pussy handshake”, which was the exact phrase that came to Ray’s mind. Debbie saw the fingers remain there as he took a furtive yet very deep breath, his eyes drawn to Sheela’s again, who in turn took note of Debbie’s change of pants and gave her a knowing, slit-eyed smile, her right eyebrow slightly cocked, before looking back again at her newest admirer.

Relieved that a sober mind was prevailing over spread-eagled lust, Debbie said, “anyway bucko I’m sure there’s better things you can do with yourself than make weapons that’ll prrrrrrrobably get you into trouble……”

“And I’ll keep my music down, Mrs, Harris.”

“You can call me Debbie,” and with that, Debbie hesitantly parted ways, her mind desperately reeling for some kind of chore or directive to issue to Ray to get him away from the Indian flirt, but remained on her course down the hall, and listened to their quiet voices, and Sheela’s soft laughter. Each step further away from them felt like a further relinquishing of her hold on her son, and painfully realized the impossibility of trying to quarantine him from someone in such close quarters. As she loaded the washer, she finally realized what it was about Sheela that seemed different about her – just then, with Ray – than when she first arrived: she was no longer wearing that mesmerizing heart-shaped necklace that caught the light in flickering, eye-catching flashes. Debbie’s loins rekindled that delicious heat when she thought about the way Sheela slyly looked down at her necklace and then snuck a look at Debbie, always “busted” each time, yet relishing in escaping Grant’s notice, creating a “just us two” thing that Debbie had the foresight to think twice about as she threw her drenched panties in the washer.

And while Debbie attended to her laundry, Ray got further acquainted with Sheela.

“My goodness Ray, you must have soooooo many girls all over you, no?”

“……..Well, there’s someone I’ve been mackin’ for a while, and-“

“-what was that? Mackin’?

“oh…. mackin’ someone…uh….that’s when you’re, like, tryin to…kinda….”

“…….seduce someone?” Sheela said, imperceptibly leaning closer to him, her voice an incredibly sensuous near-whisper.

“Yeah, sure”

“Seduction, Ray, is the most beautiful game a woman can play on a man. You can use your skills to charm this sweetie of yours, Ray, but when a woman is able to intoxicate the vision of a man, when a woman can cast her spell on him, Ray, and make him do whatever she wishes, then, and only then, Ray, is the seduction truly complete. The art of seduction, Ray, is the most electrifying, cathartic thing that can happen between a man and a woman. The eventual sex is anti-climactic, there is no intrigue. The seduction, though…..the way a woman catches a man’s attention, the way she can….sow the seeds of passion in him, and make him boil over with lust that makes him go blind, Ray, to everything, except the woman to whom he is beholden…….THAT, my fine young man, is the kind of seduction I am talking about. Do you understand what I mean?”

Sheela’s lightness of voice and accent bamboozled Ray enough to allow her to be so forward. With a racing heart – his whole body beginning to feel like one, big, throbbing palpitation – he concentrated on getting his breathing even so that he’d sound cool and steady for talking. And those curves – Ray did everything he could not to ogle a body as fine as any he had personally seen. Those giant, firm tits – all Ray had to do was just bring his hands up, and then forward twelve inches, and BOOM! he’d be squeezing his way to heaven. His mind was reeling with thoughts about if Sheela’s breasts were real; what exactly he’d tell his friends about this hot new boarder; how bangable might she be; how easy her wickedly sexy eyes were to look into.

“Hello?”

“oh, uh, I…uh.”

“I was asking you, sweetie, if you grasp the idea of how beautiful it is fall to love with a woman who can make you WANT to do almost ANYTHING for her, anything, Ray, so that you may eventually end up in her arms…….anything, Ray, for her, to please her, in hopes that she may welcome you again into her sweet embrace, her sweet lips…her legs, Ray, wrapped sooooooo tight around you, my sweet thing, and the PROMISE of such things, Ray, that COMES with the seduction.”

“Ray!” said Grant, in the same, startled way Debbie had, coming out of the bedroom, and tugging up his pants a little. Ray was doubly glad, now, that he was wearing his tight briefs instead of boxers (because of practice), the tensile strength of the former providing sufficient restraint to keep his completely helpless admiration for Sheela (somewhat) in check under (thankfully) loose-fitting shorts.

“Whew!” said Grant, waving an arm, approaching them, “shouldn’t you be taking a shower?”

“And shouldn’t you’ve picked me up at four?”

With a hot flush of blood surging through him, Grant remembered that he was supposed to pick up Ray after practice. He knew his ears and face were on fire, and realized that he must have been sitting on that john for….30? 45? 60? minutes. He didn’t want to speculate much further on that, and feebly offered to Ray that he was held up with some colleagues, his face getting even hotter over the prospect of a beaming Sheela burning a hole through him. For an awkward moment nobody said anything.

“But you DO smell something awful”, said Grant, and turning to Sheela, added, “and I’m sure our lady guest here would concur.”

“She’d probably also ‘concur’ that you were BUTTIN IN on a nice little conversation we were having here – noone’s hurtin’ noone, we were just mindin’ our own business, it’s all cool, you know.”

Sheela perked right up, shifting her stance with enough vigour to make her tits shake, and punctuated Ray’s rejoinder with a soft, mischievous gasp – further puffing out her huge, dome-nippled cantaloupes at them in the process (temporarily flooring them) – and showily put those long-fingernailed hands up to her open, sweet, kissable mouth, and then looked expectantly at Grant, goading him with the most infinitesimal shift in the balls of her feet to set off another subtle yet cataclysmic mammarian tectonic shift, right within their groping range.

“Noone’s saying you were hurting anyone or not minding your business or whatever. I was just saying th-“

“-I like sometimes the sweat of a man. As long as he is not TOO rank,” said Sheela, and then turning from Grant to Ray, “It can be almost a sexual turn-on, in a much more…..animalistic….way.”

“yeah, yeah yeah whatever, obviously I’m-“

“-whatever YOURSELF, dad, like, she was like….saying something, and you had to go and…….”

“………yes? What!”

Sheela, placing her fanned hand on her upper chest as if to acknowledge Ray’s valour, suggested, “I think what this knight in shining armor is trying to get across is, basically – he has a desire to hear what I have to say to the fullest extent possible. Even if that means shutting everything else out, completely, so that the desire GROWS to listen to my voice, and to my voice only. It’s like this concentration exercise that I’ve done on my past boyfriends……they loved it…..they couldn’t get enough of it after a while – the CONCENTRATING, I MEAN! – they just……got so…….addicted? Yes, that’s definitely it – addicted. Maybe if you two fine gentlemen stay in my good books long enough I just might allow the both of you the pleasure of experiencing how stimulating and exciting it is to just…..give in……to UNBURDEN yourselves with my concentration exercise! You will love it!”

“Yeah – that sounds hella fine! To me, anyway.”

“Regardless – you really COULD use that shower I was just talking about, hm.?”

“Maybe when I’m good and ready and finished talking to her, how ‘bout?”

The Indian cocktease murmured the world’s quietest “mmmm!”, flicked her hair back, and then ran her hands through it, her raised arms, in sideways “V” formations, allowing her mesmerizing 40 DD’s to so easily become their focus, so compelling, so…..near., to reclaim their attention again. Arching that truncated back of hers certainly didn’t detract from matters, and only made Grant pine – no, lust madly – for a profile view of that pose instead, like the “Polaroid Moment” after her distracting the cyclist, instead of the full, straight-on view of Sheela, which made Grant reconsider, actually, the quite enticing impact of such big, firm knockers, seemingly barely attached to her – her short waist was that incredibly thin – and so near to him, poking him in the eye. The thread-like waist of the mud wasp that stung Ray last summer reminded him of the narrow, short – TINY – isthmus that linked Sheela’s tits and ass.

The father and son were temporarily flummoxed by the direction the conversation had taken, realising that they never had a confrontation like this before, but also realising that an underlying power struggle – brewing mildly over the past year or so – might be finally coming to a head, fueled by Sheela’s extremely subtle, yet incredibly tantalizing, cajolings.

“Look, Ray – I’m not tr-“

“-actually I have a light that burnt out in my room. Here,” said the luscious little vixen, pointing to above her bed. In the next instant she was standing on it, bouncing slightly, reaching up, still shy of the light, but certainly not shy around her newest thralls as she smiled encouragingly at Ray with dancing eyebrows. Finding themselves at her bedside as though coming out of a daze, Ray and Grant suddenly regarded each other, their mutual contempt fiercer than ever.

“O.k. for shit’s sakes R-“

“-what the fuck? I just wanna help her!”

“You just wanna FUCK her.”

“Yeah and look who’s talking, standing right at the edge of her bed ALSO, ass-hole!”

“Ray – do I have to ask you again?”

“It was at ME she was smiling at. Not you, o.k.?! ME. Shouldn’t THAT tell you something?”

“Uh – o-kaaayeeee, here, boys. What’s going on here, perhaps?” said Debbie, trying to process – as rationally as possible – the sight of her husband, standing at the very left edge of Sheela’s bed, and her son, standing at the very foot of her bed, while Sheela was standing ON the bed, or, more like – going up and down on it, very, very slightly, JUST enough to get a little bit of up and down tit shaking going on, and, to bring back Debbie’s soul-wracking dread/lust feeling again, a brief glimpse of the saucy new boarder gently cooing “yes” during the newly-acquainted rivals’ spat.

“Oh Debbie! Such gallant servants come to my side in my time of need! My bulbs burnt out, I mean my bulb burnt out and these very capable, willing men are almost fighting tooth and nail over fixing that bulb, Debbie, and putting it in the socket again, sticking it back in again. Or, I mean, a new one…..a new bulb….to stick it in…..”

This somehow subdued matters, as Ray left the bedroom without looking at his mom, and Grant got up on the bed and almost brushed right up against Sheela’s tits as he tried to centre his balance on the crappy, way-too-soft mattress. Standing on his toes, he was barely able to reach the nut holding on the lampshade. Instinctively Sheela grabbed onto the waist of his jeans as he began to slowly teeter toward her. She was equally quick to shrug at Debbie as if to say, “what else could I do?”, which was, Debbie had to concede, true, however, the sight of her husband looking like he was diving toward the delicious spotter in front of him was a sight that really hammered home that turned-to-stone anguish intermingled with a lust so diabolical and engrossing and brain-numbing that Debbie felt more moisture stirring up down below.

“Uuuuhhh,” cooed Sheela when Grant finally unscrewed the bulb. When he looked down again, his eyes fell right into hers. As he brought his arms down, Sheela kept her claws in his belt loops almost long enough to get in the way of his hands coming down, and withdrew them, but not before jabbing a thumbnail hard into an area of his loins seven inches northwest of his manhood – using his body to block Debbie’s view – and rejoiced in Grant’s complete restraint of reaction, as well as the knowledge that she successfully triggered an erogenous spot, his eyes and lips dilating just after she jabbed him.

“Oh thank-you my good man, Grant,” said Sheela, backing down off the bed while still facing him, and took his hand in hers, leading him, as he stepped down too. Debbie, behind him, could see Grant’s flex of cheek muscle as he looked down at the fiendish smile on Sheela’s face – a face that could switch gears in an instant, such as when she walked past Grant when she first entered the house, or, right then, when her inviting gaze, looking up at Grant, transformed instantly to predatory when she looked over at Debbie – not even the slightest flinch of being discovered or guilty – instead, Sheela was cool, malevolent, beautiful.

As they parted looks and hands way too lingeringly for Debbie’s comfort, Sheela said, “but when will you be back to stick it in?”

“Oh I’ll…..you’ll bet I’ll….” Grant trailed off, his efforts to remember the whereabouts of a new bulb hampered by lusting over the connotations of his response to her “stick it in” phrase, which she enounced pointedly enough to emblazon itself into the cerebral cortex of the biology professor, his testicles dancing up and down, uncontrollably. Again Debbie ushered Grant out of Sheela’s room, and down the hall to the closet, where indeed they had run out of lightbulbs.

“Great – so what the fuck we do now? I go down to the store to get more bulbs? Or just go downstairs and steal a bulb off the ceiling? Or maybe just bend over and shoot that perennial rainbow out of my ass?”

“Grant – you do whatever the fuck you want, alright? I’m gonna go catch up on some back orders. I had a late lunch so I might grab a small bite later on tonight.” This kind of pronouncement was Debbie’s way of saying she was wanting her own space that night, which suited Grant just fine, making it easier to simply contemplate, in the den, on the lovely new boarder who definitely gave him enough encouraging looks – right from when he first saw her, at the front door – to make him gloat and fantasize about all the potential scenarios that can arise in future………”proximities” to Sheela.

In Ray’s bedroom, the basketball player madly lubricated his cock with way too much ky jelly, pumping and jerking away like it was it his last opportunity ever to masturbate. His cock felt like it COULD NOT STOP from getting harder and harder and throbbing and bobbing, his mind racing frenetically with the main image of Sheela standing on the bed, her hypnotic gazongas undulated nicely, gently. Sheela’s lascivious expression of dancing eyebrows and flashing teeth, luring Ray to the edge of her bed, was the second most prevalent image swirling maliciously in his overloaded head, making the stifling of his ejaculation his SUDDEN priority, hoping instead to just……kick back, real good……..and just……give’er……and give’er, imagining all the different opportunities that could arise when living under the same roof with maybe the sexiest looking chick he’d ever seen in his whole life. Living. On. The. Other. Side. Of. This. Wall.

It was awkward jerking his cock with his left hand, but his trusty ol’ right hand was plastered against his nose the whole time, as he frantically sniffed the entire surface, fingers included, sucking up whatever pulse-quickening perfume that Sheela had encased all over his hand with her pussy handshake. The more he inhaled Sheela’s essence the harder and harder his cock seemed to get. It felt like his cock was on fire, straining to get bigger than it ever had before. At one point he even wondered if all this wanking was getting out of control, but the idea to slow down, let alone to stop thinking about Sheela, was a biological impossibility, her seductive aroma re-wiring Ray’s olfactory senses, powering all his body’s energy into his cock and balls, at times getting a headrush (fueled by holding his breath for orgasm-delaying intervals). His mind swirled, overjoyed, at the thought of being submersed in this scent, and realised that this is the closest he’d ever come to “hitting the jackpot” in any actual way, to carefully bide his time under the same roof with the hottest piece of tail on the planet.

By the time he was about to shower, he found himself glued to the toilet seat and jerking his cock, frenzied like a rutting animal, and decided to shave his nuts smooth and commence stroking with his right hand so he could work as much of Sheela’s lingering essence all over his testicles, kneading them, squeezing them, unaware Sheela had orchestrated this to mark her territory. Ray loved the feeling of his smooth nuts absorbing her essence, and even went so far as to bend right over to smell Sheela on his cock. In the shower, he faced the other way, awkwardly soaping down with his left hand to avoid water contact on his right hand, AND package. He came dangerously close to shooting his load when thinking about the next opportunity to get another of Sheela’s slow-motion pussy handshakes – preferably right in front of his newly-minted asshole of a dad.

When the loud orgasmic groan escaped from an immediately embarrassed and pissed-off Ray in the shower, Debbie got startled and dropped her mickey of vodka onto a pile of fabric. At least she capped it back up again. Debbie figured Sheela could be officially discharged out of their home for improper conduct if she and Ray were caught doing the nasty, and at the rate this maneater operated, her son and Sheela would most likely get it on sooner than later, prompting Debbie to rationalize it might be the quickest way to get Sheela out of their house. As far as Grant was concerned, that was another matter, and for the time being, she got the next carton of orange juice out of her mini-fridge and mixed her ninth screwdriver.

In the den, Grant sat in front of the Monday night football without registering it. Astonished that he couldn’t concentrate on anything John Madden was saying, Grant shrugged it off as he continued mindlessly massaging his groin, his full-on erection jutting madly against his jeans as he alternately pinched the head area, then rubbed his nuts until his fingertips burned against the denim. Quite gleefully he resigned to the eventual gunk of pre-cum smearings at the waistline of his jeans, confident that Debbie was going to stay where she was. Whenever his thoughts drifted back to his fallen friend and colleague Martin, Grant’s sperm factory went into overdrive each time that concern devolved into a scenario with Sheela at the helm, alternately ripping Martin’s hair out with his face between her legs, or bringing his face up to her tits while she’s riding him. He could hear the blood race and throb in his ears with the tv down low, and made his cock soften enough to place it directly over his scrotum, allowing him to grab one big jean bulge, and to feel the pressure of his totally hindered cock, wanting to stretch up again in the opposite direction.

“….sticks to everything!” Grant overheard from a commercial, the “stick” reference further making his loins a cauldron of squishy, roiling flesh, as he phased out the game further so he could swim in a murky, lusting fever, his range of vision decreasing the more he obsessed about Sheela, and how he must find a way to fuck her, good and true……for all Grant was starting to care, that Indian seductress could fuck his brains out, then somehow drug him or incapacitate him or whatever it is that these espionage gals do and then search through all his belongings…..the best she could do was maybe steal a master card, while the more important matters, like the codes to his research, would be nowhere to be found.

“Hi!” said Sheela, peeking her head in, her long-nailed fingers grabbing around the door. Grant wasn’t sure if he was more startled or elated at the sudden intrusion. She was wearing lululemons and a skimpy blood red halter top, the latter just barely covering those enormous, puffy nipples, her endless cleavage making Grant’s heart skip a beat or two. The necklace she was wearing had a green, luminescent pendant that bounced on her ripe chest whenever she moved enough. Strutting toward him with a sexiness that was so natural – making it all the sexier, so…..curvy – Sheela luxuriously brought her hands up through her hair and let it cascade out in the same way when they first met (and later on, when she had fanned hostilities between Ray and him at her doorway).

“Mind if I sit?” Sheela asked as she was already sitting down, and added, “you must be really really under a lot of strain, or out of sorts, Grant. It seems you are incredibly distracted.”

“How do you mean?”

“Wwwwell, I’m not sure if you completely forgot about poor little me alone, in the dark, needing you, to…..STICK? IN? the new bulb for me, hm?”

“Oh SHIT.”

At the same instant he was going to get off the couch, Sheela pounced on him merely with the electromagnetic power of soft fingertips just clammy enough to apply a glue to surfaces like the inside of Grant’s left bicep, making his cock twitch involuntarily again, her soft, almost mock-innocent voice assuring him, “No, no, don’t worry, Grant, just relax, don’t worry about it right now, o.k.? Good, yes, that’s it, Grant, just let yourself sit back, there will be due time, Grant, to get that new bulb and stick it in for me, ok? I can understand your impatience for wanting to stick it in, or I mean the bulb, I mean, but I promise, I will let you eventually stick it in, Grant, just give it time……”

As Sheela talked, she played with her pendant, her fingers sensuously holding it at different angles, her pinky sometimes sticking straight out like she was holding a tea cup. Grant was looking at the pendant and then looking away, feeling that something wasn’t quite right…..a little voice in the back of his head told him that maybe he shouldn’t get carried away looking at the way Sheela occasionally let the pendant drop down onto her chest, the resulting bounce caused by the area of stretched-taut halter between her tits. There was something about this……something....... her swiftness of actions making him wonder if she genuinely did have some agenda that night not be in his best interests. The pendant, however, was quite fascinating to look at – the way it sometimes caught the light. Even the very tip of her wayward pinky nail madly aroused him with a softly reflected beam of light.

“Ah yes – I see you like my pendant, Grant. It’s very nice to look at, isn’t it?”

“Didn’t you have a different one earlier? That little-“

“-yes, my little Mirror of Love, I like to call it. My ex-boyfriends, Grant, always, ALWAYS had a very, VERRRRY difficult time trying to deicide which pendant they enjoyed looking at more – this one, or my sweet little Mirror of Love……Life’s decisions, hm!? Anyway, I see you’ll be ex-TREME-ly receptive, Grant, to my concentration exercise, which will make you much more relaxed and focused, because right now….well, like I was saying….you DO seem….not quite……….right….if I may say so?”

Yeah – I’spose……I dunno…..maybe I might just snooze off a little and-“

“-oh but Grant,” she said as she regained his attention by shifting her sitting position on his couch, directly facing him now, her legs crossed, back arched, shoulders back, breasts thrust out. Her changing position made the pendant bounce up and down, off tits that seemed to almost reach out to Grant, DEMANDING to be squeezed and salivated on, which in turn made his bulge suddenly much more visible to Sheela.

“Here – c’mon. Turn this way. Face me, Grant. Let’s give this concentration exercise a try, o.k.? It’s certainly the least you can do after leaving me in the dark, and meanwhile I’m waiting to put lotion aaallll o-ver me……if I can’t SEE all that nice-smelling lotion being put all over me, the experience is not as thorough, nor is it as satisfying. You must be very……distracted, Grant…..about something…….something that affects your thinking so that all you can think about is that one, and only, thing, Grant., and begin to lose track of all responsibilities, and your short-term mammaries I mean memory go out the window…..yes….it sounds like you are nice and ripe for a concentration exercise – you’ll be amazed at how free you will feel.”

“I…I….”

“You look very tired, Grant.”

“HO-yeah you can say that again……but I also feel ……kinda……”

“…….yes, Grant? Please share it with me.”

He wanted to say horny, sitting dumbly on the couch, but decided to indulge Sheela with this concentration exercise, and turned toward her now, his left arm up on the back of the couch, looking steadily at the green pendant that she brandished from between those enormous jugs. Occasionally he’d look away and rub his eyes, only to get sucked back into Sheela’s world with her unrelenting arsenal of distraction tactics, and with each time Sheela had his attention again, the longer it would take him to rouse himself away from looking at the Indian beauty and the gleaming, rich greenness of the pendant, and look somewhere else – anywhere – as long as it was away from this vision of almost cartoonishly perfect pulchritude that was taking hold of him in a way that was distinctly beginning to disconcert him a little. Certainly to the point of making him forget what he was going to say.

“I can see confusion in you, Grant, like you’re trying to….fight something,” and, with the wicked smile creeping in, her teeth flashing, “trying to…..RESIST, something, Grant. I can see, deep inside, feelings that are needing BADLY to come out.” Sheela began doing a rope-pulling gesture, one hand after another, sensuously pulling in towards that sweet spot directly under her tits, and saying “let me PUUULLLLL those feelings out of you Grant. Let me find out what your DEEPEST, TRUEST feelings are, Grant, as I keep pulling and pulling it out if you, just grabbing hold and YANKING it out of you, giving it a good jerk, exposing it out in the open…..giving it a little air, yes?”

“Look, Sheela – I’m sure this concentration exercise is all fine and dandy and everything, but, I……I dunno, I….”

“…..hm?.......I see you like to look at this pendant, Grant – that I can definitely say for sure. Which is perfect, because, to focus on my pendant, Grant, is the key to enjoying my concentration exercise! You see? You will be amazed how EASY it is, to just look and look at this precious stone, to see how DEEPLY the green gets…….It’s so beautiful, would you agree?”

“Sure, but-“

“-isn’t a beautiful sight worth seeing for an extended” (a quick look at Grant’s loins) “length of time? Especially if you like, very much, what you are seeing? You have to admit, you DO like to look at my pendant, just like the way you like my Mirror of Love that I was wearing earlier. Do YOU, Grant, know which one you desire to look at more and more?........concentrate nice and HARD on this!”

Before he could stop himself he said, “I’d have to see the other one again.”

“Oh you will, in due time, you will, Grant. It’s in my bedroom, and you still have to stick it in there, remember? With the bulb?”

“Yeah, um-“

“-don’t worry, when I do a comparison of the two pendants, you’ll be able to decide which one you’ll want to look at more, but for now, I hope this green one will satisfy your needs, for focusing and concentrating on , for letting yourself forget about all external distractions, Grant, and you’ll find that you’re already getting involved in my concentration exercise, simply by your eager displays of desire, Grant, when I let you feast your lucky eyes on my…..pendants…..like this one, for instance, it’s such a rich green that is so deep, so incredibly compelling to look at, Grant, because sometimes the light can catch it in a different way, different SHADES of green, Grant, different lightnesses and darknesses, always different, always so easy to look at.”

“I think a nap right now would pr-“

“-here, look! No hands!” said the dark temptress, smiling mischievously as she let the pendant bounce off the top edge of her stretched-tight halter top, her gleaming, luscious, dark tits sticking out at Grant, the immense cleavage so inviting for his cock to slip up and down in. With that open-mouthed, toothy smile that sometimes gave way, Grant thought, to the slightest snarl, Sheela showed absolutely no visible effort to keep the pendant bouncing off the miniature red trampet at the exact same intervals, creating the illusion to the helplessly aroused professor that the pendant was tick-tocking its repeated lunges at him of its own accord.

“Ah, yes? You like this, Grant? It titillates you? All my lovers, Grant, couldn’t get enough of this part of the concentration exercise. It was almost like a challenge to them – to see if I can maintain the same level of bounce, the same height, Grant, each time the pendant bounces off my top like this, almost like it’s doing it all on its own, no? I see it visually excites you, Grant, just like all the others. The inevitability of it!”

“o.k., Sheela…..I’m a family man, o.k.? Who happens to have a son and a wife who could walk in here any time, and so it w-“

“-oh, I assure you, Grant – we’ll be going to my bedroom soon enough. To stick it in, remember? But in the mea-“

“-no but that’s the thing, though…..all this…..’sticking it in’ talk, and this concentration stuff…..I mean…..I’ll be able to grab a bulb from downstairs and sti- uuhhh I mean PUT it….like……IN…..the socket, and everything, but…..this…..all this….” Grant gestured vaguely toward her breasts.

Maintaining a nice, even pendant bounce, she said, “You mean this, Grant? How I like to bounce the pendant off my top like this? But why fight it, though? You DO admit, don’t you Grant, that it looks wonderful to see the nice glowing pendant going up and down like this, right directly in the middle, on my chest, right? Correct?”

“Yes but-“

-kind of like….it is coming repeatedly toward you, would you agree?”

“I would not doubt that in the le-“

“-AND, in so admiring it in the way that you are, in the way that I KNOW you are, you could almost start making comparisons – like some of the more important men in my life have done – of what this part of my concentration exercise reminds you of. For instance, my favourite metaphor is “The Battering Ram”: where you start to concentrate about being in this protective fortress that keeps on getting bashed and battered repeatedly, over and over, by my beautiful, beautiful pendant, ALWAYS keeping up the same penetrations, right at you, like it’s going straight through your forehead and deep into the deepest parts of your brain, breaking down those protective walls of RESISTANCE, Grant, breaking them down, even if it takes a long, long time. The minds of all men, Grant, like the strongest fortresses ever made, ALL have their breaking point, ALL succumb, eventually, to repeated……batterings…….and bashings, each time, a little bit more – the mighty fortress will give way. I know the path to submission should not dwell on such aggressive metaphors, that a more subtle approa-“

“-uuuuhhh what was that you were sa-“

“-approach with gentler, yet equally agreeable metaphors, comparisons, and fantasies, quite often with erotic underto-“

“-way way way way wait a sec… hold on now……..um…..you were saying….something about a…….path to submission?”

“Oh my goodness! I must be getting ahead of myself! You’ll be fascina-“

“-uuuuhhh getting AHEAD OF YOURSELF?”

“No no don’t worry – it’s all about diversions, Grant. You needn’t worry about any path to submission, per se. It all depends on your perspective, Grant, and I admire your sharpness of observation, which is soooooo GOOD for the concentration exercise. But I can still see some doubt in you, my friend. I mean – what harm can little me cause?”

Shrugging, Sheela put her arms up, but also put them BACK, making her tits brazenly jut right out at him, that toothy, open smile of hers occasionally emitting the slightest ”uhs” and “ahs”. Bringing her arms down, her upper body remained slightly leaning towards him to allow optimum thrusting out of her chest, and then she slowly went into a mock-bashful pose, her hands nervously clasped between her legs, making her straight arms squish her tits out, even more, at him. Sheela’s green pendant, meanwhile, kept up its “battering ram” onslaught this whole time, without even the slightest variation in bounce, reigning in Grant’s focus again.

“It seems, Grant, you’re a little on the…..stiff……side, no? You’re finding it really, really HARD to let that resistance break free…..to break down those mighty walls, little by little, one battering ram at a time, constantly working away at you, Grant – I know these things, my pet! It is easier to understand all of this when you get more of that relaxation happening, and then you can think of other comparisons for the movements of my pendant, such as one of my other pets describing the beauuuutiful way the pendant bounces off my nice breasts like this, by saying it’s like a heartbeat, Grant, that keeps beating its passion, its desire, repeatedly, until the heartbeat of the admirer who is captivated by my pendant – his heartbeat – it starts to beat at the same time. And then, as our hearts beat as one, my pet’s heart BECOMES my pendant, Grant – it’s like my pendant has SNATCHED the heart of my admirer away from him because it WANTS to be here, Grant, (Sheeela snuck a look down to her hooters) his heart, safe and sound INSIDE my pendant now, in a place where aaaaallllll men want to be, Grant. Between my tits, my pet.”

Grant had been meaning to bring up the ”pet” and “other pets” thing, but couldn’t be bothered, his fatigue taking over , yet his lust grew by the minute. Deep down he hoped her peculiar show wouldn’t stop, that her pendant dance was indeed nice to watch. His friend Martin drifted in and out of his mind, like a paper bag on a windy street, eventually scooting away. The impending sense of coercion was still prominent in his mind, but much less so after Sheela’s comparison of the pendant as a heart-snatcher. His penis also liked it. But talking about her “nice breasts” and “tits” was a little much, though.

“I gotta say, Sheela……um – you’re very…….hot….and everything, and YES – that IS quite amazing, what you’re doing with the pendant, for sure, but uh……..I think you’re attracted to me and I th-“

“-oh? You sure? Is it possible, my pet, that YOU might be the one who is TRULY attracted to ME? You’re starting to appreciate my pendant a lot more……much, much more, it seems. And I will be honest with you, Grant – I use this pendant to take full advantage of the high visibility of my cleavage, which you DO find QUITE arousing, I can see!”

“O.k. Sheela….I’m married…and…..let’s just…..try and for-“

“-oh that’s no problem at all! I have done many, MANY concentration exercises on LOTS of married gentlemen, Grant, and also on men with girlfriends, and always, ALWAYS, Grant, they love my concentration exercise SO MUCH by the end, after I’ve finished with them. And with you too, Grant – YOU will get hooked on my concentration exercise. Just keep concentrating on my sexy battering ram that will surely snatch that heart of yours away from you! Yes I think it will! Let your desire be your destiny, your true calling, where you had always meant to be, and soon will – you want to believe this!”

“Just because……..you can bounce……..that thing off your tits……is it supposed to……what?.....It’s like – I get this feeling…..a feeling that’s….not too sure about you……that you’re trying to manipu-“

“-ah but look closely, my pet – and CONCENTRATE! – on this!” and Sheela changed the pendant’s bounce off her halter top so that instead of bouncing off the middle of the red fabric, the green luminescent gem was now bouncing back and forth off each nipple, requiring agile lateral shifts of that incredible hourglass torso – very slight shifts – yet enough to make her huge, firm rockets jiggle back and forth, as they landed with a “plunk”, to one side, and then those great, lolling tits would go sailing back the other way, and go “plunk” down to the other side, only to race back up and over to that other side again, while maintaining those perfectly even intervals of pendant bounces – with the occasional “mis-bounce” that made the pendant bounce slightly diagonallly, but Grant found himself sympathizing with this, fully appreciating how much more difficult this move must have been, in order to make the pendant keep its forward bouncing rhythm, back and forth, off each sand-dollar-sized nipple. Sheela was pleased at the sight of the awestruck professor’s erection snaking, lengthening, under his jeans. Her eyes were more lidded now, sometimes with a clouded, pleading look, other times with a clearer, more mischievous, twinkle.

“Mmmm yes, Grant, one of the most enticing parts of my concentration exercise is to give in to the beauty of the Nipple Dance. Each time the pendant bounces off a nipple, it gets more excited. A steady tapping sensation, on each nipple! It makes them get pointier and stick out more, no? And it feels so……titillating!!!! Each tap, Grant, each tap of the pendant, hitting each nipple – it gets me sooooo horny, Grant. Do you see how they stick out more? It took me some practicing to get this move down – to keep the pendant bouncing so that it is always face up, because it is so important that the view of the pendant is unbroken, that your eyes, Grant, are CONSTANTLY on it, and you must take into consideration that the more my nipples get pointier and stiffer, the more important it is that the very very centre of the pendant must land DIRECTLY on the very centre of my nipple, orelse it will bounce off diagonally, or, worse yet, completely flutter off course and break the spell I’m casting on you. No wonder your erection is becoming so visible, sticking out the way it is! I love it! You’ll be amazed, Grant, how much a woman can truly, FULLY express her gratitude when you can flatter her with all that pent-up desire of yours, just ITCHING to really STICK OUT of your pants, needing to breathe, throb, point outwards, UPWARDS!! It’s something you need to do very badly – to stick it out.”

An involuntary reflex made Grant’s hand just barely move towards his crotch before he stopped and realized what he was actually doing, but not quickly enough to escape Sheela’s notice, who seized on his tiny slip-up by encouraging Grant with dancing eyebrows, quick little nods of the head, a hungry look down there, and, softly, “yes!”, “mmmm!”, “that’s it – yes!”, successfully prompting his hand to resume its course down to a recently-churned crotch that gave off enough of an aroma that made Sheela’s tits have that extra “perk” when she first bounded into the family den.

“Oh!” escaped a hoarse gasp from Grant, as he grabbed his growing shaft – still encumbered by jeans – with the tips of his fingers and thumb, deliberately trailing them along the length of his stiffening penis, carefully guiding it to its fullest possible length.

“Mmmmmmm yes, Grant, my sweet pet, it was a matter of time before you’ll give in to what you were TRULY feeling……..feeling all along, Grant…….if only….if only, Grant, you were able to eventually, set it free……to set your desire free, Grant, to let it out, so you can stick it…..I think that is what you really want to do, Grant, is to let it STICK OUT, no? So that later, you can stick it IN, yes? In due time, though, my pet, in due time……I will let you stick it in sooooo much, Grant, to stick it in, inside, to feel it tighten around you, around it, sooooo tight, Grant, it will be the best…..The best, ever……But anyway, my nipples, Grant…..I have to ask you – something that I ask all my lovers – do you think my puffy nipples are technically aereolae, or nipples?..........I hope you can understand the problem, trying to decide if they are like small domes, and determining how nice and horny they make me feel, with the pendant gently tapping onto my nipples, which are SO STIFF right now, Grant! They just CAN’T get any harder than this! Or hornier!..........My goodness, Grant!”

Switching back to the previous (and much simpler) pendant bounce – straight between her tits – Sheela reached forward and took a hold of Grant’s belt buckle, one hand undoing the buckle, the other tickling and clawing his hard mound. Grant’s mind buzzed with the electrifying sensations that the Indian sex demon worked on his manhood, as long-nailed fingers ticklishly fumbled his fly open and took delicious hold of the professor’s cock and balls in no time, quickly stroking it to absolute full mast, thrusting straight up from his opened pants like a rocket, the surrounding splayed-open shirt, pants and testicles arrayed like rocket exhaust blast. With thumb and forefinger, Sheela expertly squeezed Grant’s sac with a slow pulling-down motion, while lightly rubbing his seven bobbing inches with her other fist. The sudden arousal created by lightning-fast strokes – with very little contact – caught Grant off guard, who found himself reacting with a violent jerking upwards of his entire crotch area, his ass completely off the couch for a second, and worried, incredulously, what other puppetry will she put him through.

“Just keep concentrating on the pendant, Grant, my newest pet – you’ll see how I plan to re-orient your manhood later on, not now, ok? Just let the green, soft glow of that battering ram smash away at the last of your weak – incredibly weak – defenses, Grant, and all that pent-up desire will be set free, and my pendant, Grant, will indeed tease and tempt your heart away, entice it, and then lock it up INSIDE THE PENDANT, and the key, Grant, will be my voice, ALWAYS taking your heart away from you, just like I’m repeatedly pulling your cock away from you…..like this!”

Grabbing a harder hold on his cock, Sheela yanked on it, toward her, repeatedly, wickedly prepping Grant’s mind with the concept of her taking things away from him. With the other hand, she formed the “o.k.” symbol around Grant’s testicles, and gently kneaded them in a way that reminded Grant of the metal Chinese balls that he would occasionally rotate around one another, in his palm. Getting too blissfully inured now to phrases that only minutes previously had been red flags, Grant filtered ideas like: her newest pet; future re-orientation of his manhood; letting him stick it in her later on; and just her overall inveigling patter, as pure and simple flirtation techniques of a very sexually appealing young woman – a woman who Grant knows he will never again have the chance at getting it on with, regardless of the risk of Debbie or Ray walking in, and was more willing than ever to see the fruition of their mutual lust a reality.

“O.k. Grant – I can tell that you really want to stick it in, inside of me, and make my pussy wet with thoughts of LETTING you stick it in me, my pet……I promise you, pet, that I will let you stick it in me, and give me a really good fucking, but first you must promise to indulge me in the MOST IMPORTANT part of my concentration exercise, Grant, and it involves TRUE concentration, my pet, a concentration where you seriously have to shut out EVERYTHING that is going on around you, Grant, and just focus only, SOLEY, on my pendant, and how it bounces off my top with such……ease……and, more importantly, how mesmerizing it is……when you look at really hard, Grant, the harder it is to look away from it, because it is so compelling to look at, especially in front of my nice big tits like this. Surely you cannot deny this, no?”

“Sure……yeah……sounds good.”

“And now Grant, I want to you promise me – so that later on I will let you slide that horny cock of yours nice and deeply in and out of my wet, juicy, juicy pussy, my pet – that you will respond to everything I tell you as agreeably and compliantly as you possibly can, orelse my concentration exercise will NOT work, because I will be requiring you to explore areas that involve light meditation, to a far away place, Grant, where my soft-spoken words are all that matter to you…….nothing else matters, nothing at all……..just my voice and my pendant, which has now – you have to admit, Grant – so effectively bashed and smashed down those walls……walls that used to be mighty, and indestructible, but now, after a little bit of tit-shaking and the way I can so easily manipulate your manhood like this, those mighty walls have crumbled, Grant, completely destroyed, letting all that lust INVADE you Grant, no?”

“Fuck yes, Sheela, bring it SO the fuck on.”

“Now, now, Grant, easy, my pet, or you will get too excited and spill your seed, which – you must understand – will completely ruin the concentration exercise, because your arousal is necessary to supply the amount of kundulini required to achieve fullest harmony with my concentration exercise, to reach the level that all of my pets have reached, to attain the most fully-realised of chakras, and to remain there, Grant, LOCKED IN…….And so will you please, please, promise me, Grant – my nicely stiff-cocked, lucky new pet – to vocally express your acknowledgement – IN THE AFFIRMATIVE – to EACH and EVERY single, sexy, mandate that I TEASINGLY BATHE you in, do you understand, Grant?”

Filtering the word “mandate” with “sexy”, the incredibly fatigued biology professor managed to mumble “yes”, a thin trail of drool betraying his complete sexual enthrallment to her, and allowed Sheela to shepherd him into a position – his pants now quickly pulled off – so that he was sitting sideways on the couch, with a bunch of cushions between the armrest and his back to make him sit, with just the right leg angle, so that when she sat on him, her lower back was resting against his thighs, while her own thighs were spread wide enough to allow her legs to come around Grant until her feet were stirruped against the same armrest. With the balls of her feet pressing into the arm-rest, Sheela was able to leg-press her body further upwards, against his thighs, allowing not only a better view of the puffiest lululemon cameltoe Dr. Grant Harris would ever see, but more importantly, to create more room to go to work on Grant’s package, which she wickedly proceeded to do with her seductive pulling-the-rope gesture – one hand sensuously rubbing up his shaft, immediately trailed by the other hand, doing the exact same thing, and so on. As each arm reached forward to begin an upstroke, her arm pushed a tit inwards, and then back out again, at the apex of her upstroke, creating an upheaval of rollicking hooter-flesh that swayed back and forth as though propelled by the swells of a sea storm, with that riveting green pendant “floating” in the middle, moving with whichever breast got pushed inwards, her gleaming, heaving rolls of titmeat making Grant’s eyes fixate on the pendant, just under all that endless, swaying cleavage of hers.

“I want to begin, Grant, my sweet pet, making sure that you observe – and CONCENTRATE – on the way my pendant can catch the light as it changes angles, back and forth, back and forth, each time my tits move one way, and then the other, making the pendant catch the light in different ways, each time, giving off a gleam that is sometimes brighter than at other times, depending completely, Grant, on the angle that these luscious tits of mine will put the pendant at…..You DO understand what I mean, no?”

“…………uh, YEAH, sorry.”

“That’s o.k., my pet, I can understand if you feel a little……distracted…….by my pendant…….stealing that horny, horny heart of yours…….locking it up, for keeps…….lock and key, my pet…….and meanwhile you agonize, Grant, you absolutely MUST KNOW, how I managed to pull such a sly, fiendish trick on you, luring your heart away from you, much in the same way I will soon be drawing all the sperm out of you…….that is – with ease, my pet……with your desire……your desire, Grant, that I have set free by my battering ram……..So now, my slick-pricked pet – keep that precum COMING! – I want to give you some background about this pendant so you can better appreciate……its power ……its ability to captivate, to make you WANT to look at it more, right, my pet?”

“Yes.”

“Mmmmmm that was nice how you said that, Grant, and you have been duly rewarded with the knowledge that my cunt is beginning to drip its pussyjuice into my pants right now, but anyway, I must get back to my pendant……..The place where my ancestors originate from – in the region that borders Pakistan and Iran – was a region renowned for many centuries as a hotbed for the fiercest warriors to be found anywhere. Ever since we fought off the last of the Mongol hoards, we developed a reputation as a people NOT to be messed with. And yet we never invaded anyone, either, and because of this, we developed respect among neighbouring regions, but above all, Grant, was the prevalent beauty of our women. Eminent suitors from afar sought us out, sometimes rebuffed, sometimes successful, ALWAYS surprised at our…..independent…nature, let’s say…..at the way we women can……exert a certain…..influence…..in ways, my pet, that will become more evident as we spend a little more time together, like this, settled in, all nice and comfortable and sexually receptive, while I’m doing something called “Pulling on the Rope of Your Soul” right now, my pet……Do you like it?”

“Y-yes, I do.”

“Yes, my sweet pet, and you will come to love it. Maybe you will come to appreciate all that lotion that I like to use on my hands, to make them soft and smooth to the touch, my pet……your manhood likes it, and is responding, as nicely, to my caresses, as YOU are, Grant, to my edicts and desires………So then…..in the region where I come from, each generation had a high percentage of women who passed down their special talents to their female offspring, making sure that our powers of…cultivation…..influence….and captivation, Grant, my pet, will be passed on, in strict accordance to the Various Ways and Means by which Our Indomitable Sisterhood carry out our objectives, using our incomparable beauty and feminine wiles as a means of social infrastructure to solidify our dominance in ALL socio-political aspects of our region, AND abroad, as we see fit, where necessary…….Is this interesting to you so far, my pet?”

“Oh yes. Yes.”

“Yes, that’s it, my pet. Your concentration has been marvelous so far……I’m making it VERY HARD for you, Grant, to take your eyes off my pendant, isn’t that so, my pet?”

“……so……so easy……to look at…..”

“My pendant is something you JUST CANNOT look away from, my pet, would you agree?”

“………y-yes……I agree…….”

“And just remember, my helplessly erect pet, that the more you look at my pendant, the more you will want to look at all the different ways it makes you a little……..drowsy, no?”

“…..yes….”

“…..so drowsy….but still so horny…..still badly needing to make love to me, pet, but the sleepiness is getting you soooooo…..tired, Grant, and sleepy, and wanting to just…..maybe take a nap for a while, and who knows – maybe you might dream of me tempting and teasing you, sensually, to such distraction and desperation that you eventually find yourself verrrrry receptive to my needs, and especially DESIRES, my pet, yes?”

“…..yes…..”

“I must ask at this point, my pet – are you feeling the rope of your soul being pulled out of you – the way my soft, repeated pullings and yankings are making your cock soooo addicted to me now?”

“Oh yes Sheela, yes, fuck….”

“Yes, I know, I know, Grant, but don’t come just yet, my pet……I’m feeling the rumblings of something, so take some DEEPER breaths, my pet…..deeper….slower ones, Grant…..my hands are barely making contact now, but there is still more rope to pull, more of your soul to pull out of you through this enslaved penis of yours, my pet, until I’m 100% satisfied that ALL, Grant, all…..every last bit…..every little…..snippet, Grant…..of your soul…..is sucked in by my pendant…….you find it so nicely, hypnotic, and cock stiffening – as well as cock-TEASING, Grant, my pet – and making you want to…….curry favour with me, would you agree, my pet?”

“Yes…..yes…..”

“Oh that’s so nice, my pet……I can see your compliance has reached almost the same level as your lust, but not yet, there is still so much more soul to pull out of you……I can tell…..I knew these things, my pet…..and then…..once I am absolutely certain that my pulling on the rope of your soul has been achieved, then you can only imagine, my pet, the reward you will receive as I pull on the rope of your SEED, Grant, from that eager, hungry cock of yours that wants to fuck me so desperately……..I can assure you, my pet – the extremely muscular walls of my vagina will close in on you until you are drained of EVERY LAST DROP of semen from those swollen, blue, blue, blue balls of yours, my sweetness, but for now, we are almost at the completion of my concentration exercise, and I would like to backtrack onto the more…..meditative…. aspects of the concentration exercise…..o.k., my pet? Promise?”

“……yes…..I promise.”

“Thank-you, my pet. You’re co-operating wonderfully, and there is always a place near and dear to my heart for someone who is receptive to the ways I want to guide them……and to concentrate on relaxing……relaxing, Grant, my pet, while you look at my pendant…..shifting back and forth …..to make you breathe a bit more slowly……yes……more slowly, my pet……getting there……no, my pet – not my cleavage – there will be more time for that later, IF you let this part of the exercise take its course. …..and……yyyyyyyes my sweet, newest one…...…I like how you’re breathing now…………you look so much more handsome when you breathe slowly…..and get drowsy….and so drowsy……and drowsier while looking into my pendant…..like you feel yourself slipping…..and falling….wanting to get inside my little pendant……and it is soooo relaxing…...you like it here, and, you want to stay here…..trying to get inside it……inside my pendant, Grant…..it makes yours eye get droopy……it makes you want to go to sleep soon……the green of the pendant has its shimmering greenness…..it is in possession of it…..the greenness……wanting to take you in…..to get you lost in it and sleepy……your shoulders are heavy…..your arms are heavy…..your legs are heavy…..do you feel that heaviness, Grant?”

“……yes….”

Still stroking Grant’s cock, Sheela continued, “It’s so easy to just drift off on my nice, light voice….you’re getting closer and closer inside the rich green world of my pendant, Grant, gently cradling you to sleep as it shifts back and forth……cradling you…..enjoying the sound of my voice, my pet, and wanting to hear more of it…..and as you hear more, you will want to hear even more of my voice….you will not get enough of it, my pet…..and you will come to rely on it for relaxation purposes……to just…..drift off…..go somewhere dreamy, like under a willow tree on a sunny afternoon…..there’s a gentle breeze that feels so soft and nice that it makes you want to drift off……and sleep…..and get soooooo drowsy, doesn’t it, my pet?”

“……………..yes….”

“mmmmm yes I like your receptiveness……and openness……it pleases me, Grant, and I can assure you I will return your attentions in ways you never imagined……and your sleepiness is the key to achieving those desires…..desires you feel when you get drowsy…..you can’t stop staring at my deep green pendant, can you…..falling deeper……and falling…...you like falling, my pet, deeply, with those heavy eyelids……getting so heavy know….it’s getting actually harder…..to stay awake…..even if you want to, you can’t, really…..stay awake, or go to sleep…..trusting my voice, and everything I have to say, my pet, is making you sleepier….and sleepier…..and so, my pet – I can make you go deeper……but you must trust me and obey me, so you can achieve the deepness of sleep that you want so much, ok, Grant?”

“…….yes, sure…..”

“……..goooooood……that’s nice……that’s SO nice how you say that, my pet……you want to listen to what I say……you want to understand every little thing I say……it makes you feel sooo good…..it makes you feel so aroused, my pet, to understand every little thing I say….because everything I say is important……you want to hang on to my words, because the sound of my voice sexually enslaves you to me…..you trust and love me, Grant……Is that true, Grant? Do you trust me and love me?”

“….yes, I do….

Suddenly Sheela thrust her open-clawed hand at Grant’s face, her nails stopping just short of his half-closed eyes. No blinking – he’s under.

“And so, my sweet little ‘concentrater’……if you like the sound of my voice – it arouses you, doesn’t it – then you should also come to rely on what I have to say……to have complete trust in me, Grant…..to trust and obey me……especially to obey everything I say…..because everything I say is the most important information you will hear……and because you trust me, it’s o.k. to do what I ask……everything depends, Grant, on what I say to you…..your life will depend on what I will tell you……and it will become impossible, my pet, to resist what I ask of you, even if you feel that what I am asking of you does not sound right to you……you will STILL do it, because you love me, Grant, and trust me, more than anyone you know…….Tell me this is true, my pet.”

“……yes, it is.”

“It will arouse you, so much, my pet, whenever you hear my voice……your penis will swell……it will get so big, my pet…...nice and big for my instructions…….your cock will stick up…...it will stick out……it will stick and stick, Grant, whether you want it to stick, or not……your cock, Grant, will stick up for me, and ONLY for me, whenever I tell you a special phrase that will make this penis that I’m toying with right now stand sooooo erect, so immediately, you will be powerless, my pet, from preventing it from sticking up AND OUT for Charusheela….. nice and tall for me……A penis, my pet, you can no longer control, because it is mine now……your desire for me allows me to use it……to use your penis, my pet……for favours…….favours that I will ask of you……It will be especially seductive and irresistible when I make demands of you, Grant, that you will find highly unethical, but you will be so aroused by my mischievous side that I will have you much too enticed and under my erotic spell to refuse whatever I so sweetly, so softly, ask of you…..Does all of this, my pet, excite you and make you want to stick it in?”

“…….yes, yes…….”

“So – I will soon tell you a special, special phrase, Grant, that whenever you hear it from my lips while you are in a waking state, you will immediately change into a compliant zombie…..erect, and eager, and horny, to do whatever I ask…..to make you hungry for me to tell you to do whatever I say, because your love for me and your trust in me is too strong to be broken……the more you try to resist my influence, Grant, the stiffer, and harder, and bigger, and delicious, your cock will be for me to suck on, the more you will have “pendant dreams”, my newest pet, as you as say the name Charusheela out loud, in the middle of the night, with beautiful images in your mind of the deep, deep green pendant, swaying back and forth……between my tits……always making you stiff and obedient, eager to please me and obey my sometimes quite dangerous directions……directions with the biggest, hardest erections……the nastier, the more evil, my demands and expectations, my pet, the stronger the urge you will fight to spill your seed……the uncontrollable lust you feel for me, Grant, will NOT LET YOU SLEEP until you carry out the most life-threatening favours that I so cock-teasingly ask of you, alright, my pet?

“……yes…..ok.”

“Oh yes, my sweet, sweet new puppet of mindless, subservient horniness…….So, before I am about to tell you my special phrase that you will hold so near and dear to you – don’t worry! I’ll eventually tell you, my pet! – I want you to remember that this trigger phrase will not be reversible……it will be permanently embedded into your memory, and you will respond to the trigger immediately with your 100% devotion to me…..with your penis, Grant, standing at full mast…….It will be as natural for you as drinking water when you are thirsty, getting aroused when seeing a beautiful woman, or falling asleep when you are drowsy……….You will always respond to my special trigger phrase no matter what the situation is, who you are with, what you are doing, or how you are feeling at the time that I will put you under again………You will react with enslaved piety for me as soon as the trigger issues from lips that you want soooo much, my pet, around your cock, and, accordingly, your manhood will throb and thrust heavenward, with the desire to feel the walls of my OTHER lips closing nice and tight and snug around it…..is everything perfectly clear so far, my pet?”

“…….yes……”

“And so, with your devotion guaranteed for me upon disclosure of the trigger, I will finally tell you now, my pet, exactly what this trigger is…….it is: “Stick It In And Obey”…………ok, my pet – as I complete the Pulling On The Rope Of Your Soul, I will require that you repeat back to me right now precisely what your lovely new trigger is.”

“……..stick it in and obey….”

“That was beautiful, my pet……your participation in my concentration exercise was absolutely wonderful, and you will be duly rewarded with sexual pleasure that you will kill for…………....And so, you will not be consciously aware that I have taken control of your mind, but you WILL be obsessed, night and day, Grant, about me being the centre of your life……and how you would do almost anything to make me happy…..including ignoring everything else, and everyone else…..this includes your family, anyone close to you, or who knows you……and believe me, Grant – the sexual stimulation and satisfaction you will receive from carrying out these nastier demands of mine will arouse you to completing your given task with an abandon and determination that will further bind your will to mine……does that make you want to tell me the trigger again, my pet?”

“……stick it in and obey….”

“Very GOOD!......It seems as though I’m starting to do your thinking for you, yes?”

“…….yyyyyes…..”

“And so my sweet, there is still more of the concentration exercise to complete, but we can take a quick break – now that I’ve installed the trigger in you – and resume this in the privacy of my bedroom, for there is more concentrating to be done there, and you will need to get me a bulb for my bedroom so you can stick it in and?……..”

“…..obey….”

“Imagine! Soon you will be bringing a bulb to my room, and then stick it in, my pet, and then wait for further orders from me!……does that make want you to masturbate uncontrollably?”

“Yes.”

“O.k., good. No – not right now!!!! – later……….whenever you think of me…….…whenever I’m not near ……………….So, NOW you are IMMEDIATELY aware of your surroundings………” And before Grant could really react to the sight of his pants down, she continued, “Stick it in and obey, my pet………..yes……..that’s it……………Put your clothing on now – quickly – and make sure to think nothing at all of your stiff cock, sticky with lots of precum…………and then, get me a bulb and meet me in my bedroom………..NOW.”

The biology professor nonchalantly put his pants on. Sheela stood in front of him, and as he rose from the couch and pulled his pants up, he was face to face with her. He stopped in his tracks – her beauty was a slap of reality that immediately rendered Grant into an obsequious, enraptured thrall. She smiled back at him, expectantly, and the resulting embrace and kiss felt as natural to Grant as kissing his now-forgotten wife every morning before he’d leave for work. Through open, sucking mouths, Sheela’s tongue beckoned Grant’s, and ran her nails all through his hair, and grazing erogenously along his scalp. After an eternity of this, she kept her arms around his neck, and as they looked blissfully at each other, Sheela started swaying slightly back and forth, almost imperceptibly, but Grant – attuned to her vibrations like a tuning fork – picked up on this. The momentum, caused by his larger bulk, increased the sway, and then Sheela broke things off. Dutifully Grant went off to get a bulb.

Turning into the hallway, Grant called back, “I’ll grab one from the basement.”

This was heard by Ray, who had dozed off in Sheela’s room.

Ten minutes earlier, he came out of the bathroom. Saturnine and horny, he had heard Sheela’s and Grant’s voices coming out of the den at the end of the hall, and realized with some dismay – giving in to intense bitterness – that Sheela was wasting her time talking to that old coot when she could be hanging out with someone much more interesting……and capable. Hanging out with Sheela while his dad was around was out of the question, and consoled himself with the notion that he’ll get many opportunities in the future to get better acquainted with her., alone, and opted instead to head to his room, but as he walked by Sheela’s room, he thought he saw some panties just barely in sight on the darkening floor, and backed up to see, indeed, Sheela’s thong.

Ray tried the light, but it still didn’t get replaced, and he was on the verge to go look for a bulb when the thong caught his eye again. Hesitating over duty vs. curiosity, the latter won out as all the blood drained from his brain, down to his cock and balls. He took another look down the end of the hall – where Sheela was working her evil on Grant – and entered her room. In the darkness it was difficult for him to tell what colour Sheela’s thong was, but the aroma…….that was much easier: a slight variation on the killer fumes he painstakingly preserved on his right hand and cock. He alternated sniffs between her thong and his hand. The earthy, animal musk overtones from her thong was preferable, however, to the now fully erect eighteen-year old, deciding that the lotion-y bouquet on his hand was too perfume-y, lacking the musty immediacy of Sheils’a thong, carrying much stronger hints of possible delights to come.

His heart beating like a rabbit’s, his mind a whirring tailspin of anxious desire, Ray completely lost sense of the situation he was putting himself in, as he put his jeans down and leaned back against the wall next to her bed. Lining up the front patch of her thong with his cock so that – had she been wearing it – he would be gently poking straight into her, Ray squeezed the fabric completely over his dick with thumb and forefinger, his mind a big movie screen of Sheela’s pussy, encircling tightly around his cock as he slid further into her, his thumb and forefinger running down the length of his thong-covered shaft.

As Ray stroked himself like this, he could hear their voices, just barely, filtering down from the den. At first he thought it was odd that Sheela was doing almost all the talking – whatever it was she was saying – while Grant would periodically say something brief. The evenness of her delivery was oddly compelling, then quite pleasant, easy to listen to. He found it especially easy to stroke to the rhythm of what she was saying, and soon, his knees weakened, his back slowly sliding down the wall, his bare rump eventually plunking itself down onto the carpet, his universe focused solely on masturbating with her sweet, pungent thong, wrapping her crotch area over his nuts like it was a mini-hairnet, or shoe-shining his knob with it, making him buck violently in pre-orgasmic bliss and hunger, his cock-head seething from the friction of Sheela’s thong, burning its way along, back and forth, making his knob tingle with a pain that he harnessed into the steeliest resolve he could possibly make to himself: the desire to fuck Sheela.

It was from this post-come stupour that Ray was shaken, his dad’s loud, sudden comment – about getting a bulb downstairs – making Ray bolt upright with that queasy, not-quite-awake feeling. He gambled on having enough time to dash across her room, into her closet, before Grant walked down the hall (past Sheela’s open door), and a moment later Ray was already behind the bead curtain – put up by Sheela – that covered the closet entrance. Craning his neck, Ray saw his dad walk by, looking straight ahead, down the hall. By the time Ray realized that his dad might have had an erection, Sheela’s voice sounded like she wasn’t too far behind Grant, prompting Ray to stay where he was.

Trapped.

Still woozy from the sudden wake-up hangover, Ray felt a wave of dread wash over him and hoped Sheela would follow Grant downstairs instead of heading into her room, but no such luck, and when she came into her room, she was on her cell.

“My puppet Glen, who wants his prick inside me…………yes…that’s it….it’s me, luv………...yes, I know, my pet, your ejaculations of money have indeed been beautiful, but they are not large enough, they do not spurt and splash uncontrollably all over my tits enough, my pet…….…And make sure, on Saturday night, that you, and all my other puppets at Exxon, will be storing all their energy, all their resources, all of their EVERYTHING, my pet, storing it up with the bluest testicles that ever besieged such a board of directors as prestigious, and gullible, as you puppets……………..…..Good, that pleases me, my puppet Glen, and accordingly, my nipples will stick out that extra little bit, just for you, this Saturday night, only two nights away, so soon it will make you come if you think too much about it…..actually, maybe you SHOULD be thinking about it, how it makes you hang on the very edge of wanting to come, but not until I ALLOW you to ejaculate it all, and as you hang on the verge of that badly-needed come, my pet, I would like to double my fee for this one………..…Yes, I’m here right now………Yes it looks like I’m alm-“

Grant was suddenly at the door, surprising both Sheela and Ray.

“My pet – have you……been there long?” Sheel asked, and then suddenly caught a whiff of someone. She knew it wasn’t Grant – he hadn’t arrived there yet. She managed to hang up and stash the cell in the backside of her snappy-tight waistband, in the near-dark, without Grant taking notice, who instead fixated on the voluptuous Indian vixen, who in turn created the mesmerizing diversion of her incredibly large tits jutting further out towards him, to tease him further, as she reached behind, with Ray – through rows of beads of different shapes and colours – noticing how the cell slipped from her fist into the behind of her lululemons so fluidly, her long nails somehow managing to find some gleam of reflected light in the darker part of her room, deeper in, near the closet. Ray got hard again, imagining her cellphone as a black cock being guided down to her ass by her hand. Sheela’s other hand, meanwhile, Ray found equally as sexy – the nail of her index finger poking through the fabric to make room for the cell, the other fingers splayed out, wide.

Amorously, Grant said, “Just getting the bulb…..to stick it in.”

“And?”

“……….obey.”

“Mmmmm yes, my pet, I can tell by your swollen desire that this is so true.”

And indeed Ray was definitely seeing a honker of a hard-on snaking up diagonally, ridiculously, under his dad’s jeans. The “obey” remark was sending Ray even more around the bend, realizing, as each second passed, that Grant meant it. Horny – yes, but the obedience…..the Glen puppet……ejaculations of money…….puppets at Exxon……doubling her fee “for this one”?.......Whatever this was adding up to, Ray didn’t like it, especially with his dad’s weird behaviour. He had to decide, right then and there, whether to storm this situation and attempt to immediately find out what the fuck is going on…….or perhaps find out what might REALLY happen if he makes himself hidden – granted Sheela hadn’t sniffed him out – and then figure out a plan of attack after he’s gotten a better idea of what’s going on.

Leading Grant to stand on the bed with her, Sheela held him at the waist as he teeteringly reached up to put in a new bulb. When he finished and brought his arms down, his heels plunked down on the spongy mattress, the bounce yanking him from Sheela’s massaging grip, and fell back, off the bed, his kiester on the carpet. Laughing, with those long-nailed fingers up at her mouth, the lusciously perfect Indian lightly bounced up and down on the bed, in the exact same way that drew Grant and Ray to her bedside with blind lust an hour previously, the balls of her feet never actually leaving the bed, her feet arched beautifully, and her tits – those glorious, over-sized, firm honedydews – gently bouncing up and down, but also with a power that Ray was almost certain he could feel each time her heels landed back down, as her breasts plunked down at the same time, as though emphasizing the force of each landing, reverberating itself thought the bed, down its legs, and across the floor to Ray’s feet, behind the bead curtain.

It was this same, delicious dance that was playing through Ray’s head as he orgasmed, way too loudly, in the shower. In spite of his wariness of his dad’s near-automated behaviour, Ray’s erection throbbed and pressed so hard against his pants – sticky with his prematurely-unleashed admiration – that he was ready again for a third offering. He couldn’t stop thinking about how hard he came, his soapy manhood rocketing its load upwards, shooting the string up in his eye, trying unsuccessfully to stifle his grunt/moan, yet ultimately glad that Sheela made him shoot further than he ever had before. At first he thought it eclipsed his second beating off, in her bedroom, but realized how incredibly fantastic it was to think that Sheela’s junk was pressed all hot and moist against the same strip of stretchy black nylon that Ray was see-sawing over his dick, making his knob tingle and burn – inflaming his balls at the very thought.

Ray’s dread about seeing his dad actually cheating was second only to his dread when seeing, after the lights went on, Sheela getting Grant to lie on his back, on the carpet, only a couple feet in front of the closet, instead of the more likely bed. He figured it was inevitable that they would eventually get it on, but actually seeing it was something he wasn’t sure how he would handle. If in fact Sheela could smell Ray, then it would make sense that she would set things up right on front of him to carry out whatever it was she had in store, but the horny, nervous eighteen-year-old was getting more and more confused at what he should be doing. The phrase “Knowledge is Power” suddenly came to mind – Ray remembered overhearing it in class that afternoon – and figured he might as well stay put and see what Sheela was up to.

Lying down straight, Grant’s head pointed towards the closet. Sheela nimbly squatted over his loins. One moment she was standing over him – her feet on either side – and then, swiftly descending on him, her butt coming to a bouncing stop just over his bulging groin. Ray couldn’t see anything overtly strange about his dad, other than lying down on the carpet, with an unchanging, relaxed smile on his face, directed at the all-too-easy-to-look-at Indian hottie. Ray didn’t want his hands to go anywhere NEAR his crotch, in order to observe the proceedings as objectively as possible, in order to prevent her obvious display of seduction to have any arousing effect on him, in order to prevent such arousal – were it to gradually seep in – from influencing his judgement, especially considering his own father’s welfare could possibly be at stake. Such resolve, however, was immediately put to the test with Sheela’s commando crouch – the way her big, firm tits shook when she squatted down on Grant, making Ray’s cock twitch something fierce, the electricity buzzing in his testicles.

“O.k. – just lie back and relax for a while……feel free to look at my stretching technique for a while…..it’s just to get limber – nothing special…..here….” Sheela put her hands behind her, palms down on the carpet. The resulting crab position allowed her to spread her thighs at an angle so suddenly and startlingly wide that the loins of both men were ablaze, especially the younger one – he couldn’t help it – how sexy she looked, and just, suddenly…….spreadin’em……BANG – just like that. It was like a whole new world opened up for Ray, inviting him in with an agility that made his cock start to stick up. The large wet spot in the crotch of Sheela’s lululemons made Ray errantly do some ball-ups – making his nuts go up and down, when he wants to get ‘extra’ turned on – before realizing what he was doing, and stopped, flustered.

It was then that Ray noticed Sheela’s necklace, with the green pendant dangling between the giant, gleaming moons of her cleavage, just sitting there. The light reflected off the pendant in ways that Ray found very eye-catching, especially how the brightness of the reflections never seemed the same, no matter which way it moved between those imposing knockers of hers. That, combined with the even, flowing rhythm of her back and forth stretching – thrusting her pelvis forward, her thighs spreading out from her squat position, then pulling back, as her thighs went slightly knock-kneed – were extremely difficult for the men to avoid from absolutely fixating on, as the power and steadiness of her repeatedly stretched-open thighs exerted a power on the two that was akin to a sucking-in feeling, of being drawn in, of a steadily-reigned focus seizing control on the Harris men. Ray had to concede the dexterity of her swiveling feet: when her thighs were thrust forward and wide, she was on her outer heels, her calves against Grant’s hips; when she pulled back and went knock-kneed, it seemed, for an instant, that she was up on her big toes, the smaller toes gracefully fanned out, the top of her feet against his hips now.

A distinct voice in the back of Ray’s head said that there’s something too good about looking into that pendant and its mesmerizing multitudes of reflections – sometimes sharp and piercing, or sometimes soft, in a sort of teasing glow – that nestled comfortably in her shimmering crevice of smooth, brown, tit flesh. Fighting thoughts about how easy it would be to just lift down that red halter top and free those big, luscious gazongas, Ray tried to retain a grasp on all the stranger things that were happening, try to make sense of it, and try to do the right thing before……..before?......

“This exercise, my pet, is called the Call of the Preying Mantis, and is irresistible to those who view it, especially if they KEEP ON looking at it…..it becomes sooooo easy to look at……..so tempting, so…….you want to stick it in, my pet, eventually…….all my pets do, even those who think they can resist it, at first, but over time, they all give in, they all become my pets, it’s so easy to look and look and look….”

The voice in the back of Ray’s head continued on, flagging phrases like “my pet”, “all my pets who think they can resist”, “…..all give in, they all become my pets”. This information was upsetting him the more he took it in, and couldn’t believe that his dad was being referred to as Sheela’s pet, and realising the possibility that Sheela could indeed be a very dangerous person. He felt that ‘body palpitation’, similar to the one he felt when he was first acquainted with her when he got home, now his circulation once again racing, his erection throbbing against the confines of burning, friction-causing denim, the sensitive flesh of his cock-head repeatedly pressing – of its own, determined accord – against his pants as a defiant, mind-numbing reminder of how admittedly to-die-for hot she was. He was careful to note that Sheela never looked up and straight ahead – towards the closet. Her eyes were either closed, or looked down into Grant’s, but never towards the place where Ray knew she was homing in on. And homing in on, he told himself, was something he was not going to let her do. All this pet nonsense, he decided, he was impervious to, and set to the task of keeping his hands away from his package at all times and find out what kind of information he can pin her on. Even the phrase “pin her” unnerved him as he thought of it, and steeled himself for whatever was in store for him.

“Some of the teachings of Vatsyayana, my pet, you will soon become familiar with, to introduce you to a world of unbelievably PERFECT, EDIBLE, SUCCULENT, DELIGHTS!”

On “succulent” Sheela gave her hardening dome-nippled hooters a nice little jiggle, her lips curling up to show a bit more teeth for her tongue to run under, making Ray do a mad series of ball-ups, draining more precious blood from the one organ – his brain – that he realized must prevail in order to see through this mess, and avoid the other kind of mess that blinded him in the eye, in the shower, and then later on, all over himself and Sheela’s thong, in her bedroom. This second mess got him into this further mess with Sheela, who was setting up shop pretty well right in front of him, thanks to the pungent ‘bouquet’ of sperm he unwittingly left for her.

“This is one of my favourite introductory stretchings, Grant…..you can see how it limbers me up nicely……it feels so good, too, and I like to imagine making myself receptive for sex, especially when my knees are at their widest point form each other……I like to imagine sexually tormenting someone who is trying to resist my charms, and it is at that specific point, my pet, when my thighs are spread open at their widest, that I would like you to commit this to memory, and to cherish the image in your mind of my thighs being spread at their widest angle, my pet……..for you……to wish for…..to die for, my pet……to need badly, and to WANT to do anything for my thighs…..when they are spread open for you to look at, Grant, my stiff-cocked pet, you will always make me happy, will you?”

“I will always make you happy.”

Ray couldn’t believe this. The harshness of reality was stating to sink in even more than it already had on him. Distracted again by the pendant for a period of time he wasn’t exactly sure for how long – almost jolting himself out of it – Ray considered the option of just barging out, and throw some kind of wrench into the proceedings. Did she drug his dad? Why him? And then that’s when Ray realised that his dad’s research might play a role in this, and thoughts from there drifted to the German femme fatale who brought down Grant’s friend Martin. Every purported photo of the German “student” on the internet was downloaded by Ray and caked with his sperm, fuelled by fantasies of being in Martin’s shoes, the recipient of the pretty German girl’s charms. But those were just jerk-off fantasies, while this situation unraveling before him……..and then the Exxon stuff……prompted Ray to make some more connections that he didn’t want to make.

Soon, Ray mustered enough cojones to intervene, and just before he stepped through the bead curtain, Sheela whipped off her red halter top that only moments before Ray foolishly speculated on the ease with which it could just slip over those nice big nipples of hers. Angered at his slip-up of feeling disappointed, initially, that there was still a strapless bra underneath, Ray was unaware of the fact that he was stopped in his tracks, anxious, instead, to see what Sheela would do next, and noticed the bra’s pink lace showing off lots of dark, puffy, domed nipple underneath. She made sure her pendant was still camped out in the crest of her endless, cock-warming cleavage.

“I’d like to continue with this exercise indefinitely, so that after a while, my pet, the closing and opening of my thighs will be the only thing you will see when you close your eyes later on tonight, as you try to sleep, but can’t – sleep will be impossible – until you masturbate seven times with my preying mantis cockteasings highly visible in your mind., my pet, the openings and the closings of my legs like this…….…..you may touch yourself, my pet……your cock is swollen…….yes, that’s it, my pet – cup it…..just cover that nice, sweet bulge – yes, like that – so you can feel the heat it’s producing.”

After Sheela started with “……continue with this exercise indefinitely…..”, Ray had trouble concentrating on everything she was saying, the pendant stealing more and more looks from the vulnerable beanstalk of testosterone in the closet. By the time Ray realised he was kneading his groin, his hard-as-rock shaft pointed uncomfortably downward, needing to be freed, or at least pointing upward. Phrases like “sleep will be impossible until you masturbate seven times” fleetingly caught his attention, briefly panicking him that she might be using some of kind of sexual hypnosis on his dad, or something akin to that…..something, at least, that would apparently prevent him from sleeping until he actually tossed it seven times.

The changes in shapes and brightness of the sparkles from her pendant were changes that made it so addictive to look at in the first place, and each time Ray looked at it – sitting enticingly between Sheela’s 42DD’s – the more difficult it was to look away, the more his throbbing manhood made every fibre in his body throb, the stronger the urge to look at the pendant again, the only distraction powerful enough to yank his gaze away from her pendant being Sheela’s mind-numbing thigh spreadings, which served as a sort of pit stop, as it were, before another round of discovering exciting new patterns of pendant sparklings.

Ray’s erection, however, was still pointing downwards, and the instinct to free it upwards – possibly OUTwards? – met head on with the remains of his resolve to not let Sheela get the better of him by luring him into masturbation. The promise to himself to keep his hands off his groin – in the name of impartial, thorough observation – popped up in his fuzzed-out memory like a sea buoy bobbing in the geographical middle of the Pacific Ocean. He tired to fuzz over the possibility that Sheela might be some kind of sex criminal who’s doing the exact same thing that brought down Martin, but despite all the fantasizing he’d done in the past about the German maneater, the present prospect of such a situation actually occurring before his very eyes was something he registered with a dulled, half-assed realization, part denial, part hankering, part fascinated by the modus operandus of someone, Ray decided, who had malicious intent.

Ray’s moral quandary intensified when Sheela stopped her preying mantis “stretchersize”, and straddle-sat Grant, facing him, and reached behind to her bra-strap. Ray’s body rocked back an inch, a jolt from the body throb of sudden arousal, making Ray think of himself as one big, bobbing penis, hardwired to the caprices of the Indian seductress, who took her time removing her bra, and swiveled her upper body back and forth – in little pivots – teasing. Ray managed to stop his hand from gravitating to his cock, but with great effort. He didn’t want to get suckered in like his dad and become one of her stupid “pets”, and he wanted to make sure that Sheela wasn’t going to achieve whatever nefarious ends that he was sure she had in mind.

“Now Grant, it must be understood that I will show you the entirety of my breasts, my pet, on the condition that you will always remember this moment like it was one of the most important moments of your life…….it will be hard, my pet, it will be very, very hard, to resist the stiffening of your cock when you think of me doing this – just one quick pull of the lace, Grant…..like this…..and voila, my pet…..my tits are free now……I like to give them a little shake….like this, my pet…..just to give them that nice and free feeling, and to see your eyes skitter back and forth, how they can’t help but follow my boob jiggle…..and then, yes……back to my pendant…..its rich, green, sparkling beauty is so easy to get so lost in, my pet.........but you can also look closely at my nipples, too…..yes, like that, yes, my sweet……you can look at them and wish to suck on them, and to visualize, as best you can, how they would glisten in the light after your saliva has given them a nice sheen to them……these are mammaries I mean memories, my pet, for you to remember for the rest of your life, to cherish forever, with a nice, stiff cock…..preferably a cock, Grant, that would love to be held captive between these tits…..while I press them together tight…..like this……squeezing them……sandwiching your cock……not letting them go, my pet, even when I release it from the clutches of my breasts…..like this…….and let my tits shake free again, your stick will STILL want to stick it in and RE-MAIN there, and obey, because there is nothing in the world more beautiful you want to do, than this…….especially with this lotion……….Remember when I mentioned to you earlier about applying lotion on me? And alllll over me? Thoroughly? Well – here – let me squirt some of this herbal body oil – OOOPS! – oh!......All over your lap! It looks like you came early!.........I want you to concentrate, now, on how my greasy hands are getting my tits even greasier, my pet…….I want you to concentrate on the soft beautiful, liquid sound of the oil slicking up my titties……..sounds lovely, doesn’t it?........and to concentrate on the way I play with my nipples so that my left pinky is always extended……these exact details are soooo important for you to notice……and adore, my pet, to help you concentrate……especially my pendant……which you will always obey…….which will be my symbol of control over you, my pet…….you will be too horny, and desperate to give my pussy a good, hungry reaming with your cock, to disobey…….and the beautiful thing, Grant?.......The more you try to resist anything I want from you, the stiffer your penis will get, my pet, the more you will want to stick it in……and we all know, my pet, that will you do anything I ask of you if I let you…stick it in…..and?......”

“Obey.”

“Yes, my pet……to stick it in and obey……which – I promise you – I will let you do it, soon…….to stick it in me, and to stick in harder than you have ever stuck it in any woman, ever……and the harder I’ll let you stick it in, the more horny you will be to await my instructions..….the more it will be impossible to avoid, my pet, images permanently embedded in your memory of the way I make my tits squish and roll all over the place, with the shiny oil……that nice, shiny oil, my pet…….so mesmerizing………so hypnotic, my pet……because I like to rub and squeeze my tits that is most desirable to the shape and heft of each bosom, and to help you focus with a much, much stiffer cock, my pet, on my deep green pendant…….just above……always in sight……always settling in your mind, my pet, deeper and deeper, enslaving you into worshipping my irresistible sexuality……you no longer have control over your cock, my pet…...just imagine your cock, as often as you can, stuck in between these two lovelies, as you strive and fight your way to touch my pendant with the very tip of your penis………………....And THIS will become one of your main obsessions in life now – to strive for the Kissing of the Pendant – which some of my more well-endowed pets have successfully achieved……it is my misfortune to have to say however, my pet, that you don’t have quite the length of penis I truly desire……..quite the length to be able to Kiss the Pendant………Your son Ray, though – I estimate him to possess a fine, fine, specimen, and I know by seeing the length of his bulge when he saw me standing on the bed that he would like to show me how long his erection is, and how far upwards it can stand up, especially straight, straight up, wanting to show me more devotion than you can ever dream of………Right now he is probably in his room with my panties, my pet……they’re nowhere to be found……he must have them……sniffing my sweaty, musty vagina in them, getting hooked on my scent, Grant……all mixed in with essences of my lotion and my perfume – even I have to be careful not to smell it too much!……it will go right to your head and make your penis very, VERY stiff, VERY fast……you can’t control it……he will seek me out, my pet…….he will not rest until he has found the source of my nectar’s essence…….his cock will be too much on perma-stiff, my pet…….there will be nothing on his mind but me……and how he wants to fuck me……and fuck these nice, oily tits…….and kiss the pendant…………And if he can do it, my pet?.......if he can actually kiss it?.........to touch it with the tip of his penis while he’s stuffing it up between these tits?.........Oh how I would dearly, DEARLY reward him, Grant – it would make a father proud – to have a son blessed with an admirer as ardent and perfect for him as myself…….to let him fuck me…….and fuck me……and fuck me, all he wants…..but in the meantime, my pet, while he’s going half out of his mind right now in his bedroom or in the bathroom, or wherever………we can very quickly…….get……right…….to it……”

Sheela said these last few words while undoing his belt, and then turned his pants inside-out as she stood up and pulled them off, and smiling, reached through each leg to pull them right-side-in again, and folded and placed them on the back of a chair. Bringing her hands up to luxuriously fan out her hair once again, Sheela – wearing only her lululemons – walked toward Grant and then stood with a foot on either side of him, at his hips, and squatted down on him again. She took his manhood in her hands, her left hand stroking his shaft until Grant suddenly gasped, his upper body suddenly, and briefly, raised, prompting Sheela to let go of his meat with a splayed-open hand. Puckering her lips in a sexy “oohhhh”, Sheela slowly dripped more oil all over her tits, slowly rubbed in with a greasy hand, then more oil dripped all over her breasts again, followed up by extra gooey hand smearings, the oil so thick, giving a dazzling, brilliant sheen – sheer, goopy, deliciousness, making Ray suck in his gut which created slack in the front of his pants, allowing his imprisoned-downwards stiffie to work itself loose, upwards, throbbing, the large, purplish, mushroomy head avoiding too much abrasion against his jeans waist as long as he remained sucking in his gut. Priding himself that no touch was involved, Ray still had to admit that Sheela was sinking her hooks further into him, making his cock stand up as fiercely and hungrily as he had ever seen or felt, as the dark enchantress, massaging the slimy goo all over her glistening melons, was making Ray do his ‘ball-ups’ constantly, his hips lunging, infinitesimally, in Sheela’s direction, the almost imperceptible gesture executed with the slightest upwards roll, subconsciously driving his cock up inside the temptress, as upwardly and deeply as he can, prompted by her suggestions about Ray wanting to show her the length of his erection, especially how it can stick right straight upwards, AND, even more importantly, if such “straight, straight, upwards” showed more devotion to her than, indeed, her newest pet Grant ever could imagine. The wicked side of Ray high-fived to himself over confirmation of his dad’s inferiority to him…….in terms of size, anyway. Ray had at least an inch on him, and this made him pine even more for someone who needed to see how HE satisfied her, not Grant.

Meanwhile, more blood drained from Ray’s brain, in response to his now moribund breathing pattern to accommodate the slackness of the shwang-liberating front of his jeans. This loss of mental ammo made Ray much more vulnerable when Sheela suddenly stood up and removed her lululemons. He figured it would happen, sooner or later, but it still caught him by surprise, and the squiggily worm trim above her pussy made him immediately recall how incredibly fantastic it felt having the head of his cock burning from the same piece of fabric that covered Sheela’s nicely-groomed piece of real estate. When she was squatting over Grant again, she produced a condom as if from thin air and bit it open, slowly tearing it away, trailing along perfect teeth, with an upper lip slightly snarled upwards in the corner, as her eyes, askance, sparkled at him.

“Ah yes let me just slip this on, my pet………..do you find it arousing to feel the stretch of the latex fitting all nice and snug on your cock like that?.......I’m sure your son right now is experiencing similar sensations with my thong stretching nicely along his erection, Grant…….an erection I want to squeeze and stroke…….an erection I want lick and suck on…….an erection I want to fuck in at least seven or eight positions…….but for now your penis, my pet, will suffice………………And I will call it your lingam, from now on……..ooooooooo yes…..that’s it……just let me ride you……yes………In Vatsayanya’s writings, my pet, there is a coital position called the Mare, involving Charunarikshita, which translates to Lovely Lady in Control, and is very basic……it’s pretty much what we’re doing now, except I like to shake my butt – like this…..…oh yes my pet……isn’t that heavenly?........many of my more……shall we say……affluent, friends are incredibly addicted to this, because of how delectably stimulating it is, and I only offer it when I am compensated accordingly, and you, my under-endowed, lower income pet, won’t be able to afford such a specific, singular pleasure probably ever again, but I do this to all my new pets, Grant……..to tease them with a taste of the unattainable, or at the very least, some kind of goal or faint glimmer of hope that only the most truly desirable can achieve, AND maintain……..Much the same with the Kissing of the Pendant, my pet……in your case, it is unattainable, but with Ray……with him – I’d say the possibility exists, as long as he gets a good look at these glistening tits first…….and how I make them jiggle, my pet…….like this……..Do you think he would eventually give in – with the stiffest, most upright lingam – to such enticements, my pet?”

“Oh yes.”

“Do you think Ray would love to have my tight pussy going up and down on his enslaved lingam, like I’m doing to you now?”

“God yes he would love it.”

“Good………..From now on, my vagina will be referred to as my yoni, which slides so easily up and down on your lingam like this…….I might occasionally say pussy because of the “s” sound making my panties so wet – just saying it……much in the same way, my pet, that saying pussy makes YOU so stiff, so suddenly, sooooo……..WANTONLY, to put your lingam in my yoni as soon as possible…….you could say, it makes you want to………..stick……….it………..in……….and?”

“Obey, Sheela.”

“No, my pet – from now on it’s Charusheela. That is my name by birth, and it translates to “beautiful jewel”…….much like my pendant that you have been looking at, my pet……making your lingam stronger……..making your lingam bigger…….making your lingam more and more in NEED of the sweet, wet blossom of my yoni…….let me hear you say my name, my pet…...speak it, my stiff one!”

“Cha…..cha-roo….cha-“

“-Cha-roooooo-shlah!”

“Cha…...roooosh…..luh.”

“Cha-ROOOOOOOOOO-shlah!!”

“…..Cha-roooooooo-shlah!”

“Yes, my sweet, sweet pet……..again?

“Cha-rooooooooo-shlah.”

“Yes, beautiful…..I want you to concentrate on getting an erection every time you either think of, or hear, or speak, my name..…especially if you can imagine the way I slide up and down on you like this, my pet….…..So……...Let us try the Churning of the Cream….”

Sheela got on her back and instead of laying head-first towards the closet like Grant did, they now situated themselves at an angle – as if to allow Ray a better view of her body – while bringing her knees up to hear ears, and allowed Grant to kneel – back catcher’s style – so his shins were against her inner thighs, splaying them further apart, and was able to enter her, his cock yanked downwards until it felt almost too uncomfortable, but ultimately arousing it into a rod of steel, increasing the pleasure of both of them. After thirty seconds of this, Grant yelled and suddenly pulled out, clutching the back of his thigh.

“New pets always cramp-up there. You will adjust, over time……..…..or maybe not” she added slyly, before continuing, “here……..let me poke it……….there…..…..like this……….see?...........feel better?............I know it does………Try again.” Grant resumed his squat and penetrated her again, his loud moan indicating he was fine and settled in, steadying himself with his hands on Sheela’s big boobs. He appeared to Ray to be totally comfortable on the balls of his feet, as well as performing up to the task as the Indian temptress instructed his father to move his cock in circles inside her, as she rocked her bent legs back and forth, her knees coming up near her ears. His erection throbbing badly for a good stroking, Ray surmised that Sheela intentionally positioned themselves in the present way to show Ray a view that was better than their previous position, and indeed, Sheela’s body seemed more…….startling…….…in profile. She arched her slender waist, the curve of her backside so sharp that Ray had to admit to himself how exquisite a curve it indeed was, especially with her large breasts looming above.

Breasts that were squished greedily by his father.

“A little more background, my pet, is in order, I think………….do you recall my reference to the Various Ways and Means by which Our Indomitable Sisterhood carry out our objectives, using our incomparable beauty and feminine wiles as a means of social infrastructure to solidify our dominance in ALL socio-political aspects of our region, AND abroad, as we see fit, where necessary……..this power, my pet, has been wielded for countless centuries……a power so sweet, my pet……a power that originated in a village where a mysterious woman appeared with her cart of jewels and stones, and instantly captivated everyone in the village. Wielding her power to establish a hierarchy with her at the top of the pyramid, this woman – who never made her name known – singlehandedly orchestrated the female paradigm of complete dominance and subjugation of the male species in this village, and then in nearby villages…….It is from these seeds that our region developed the fiercest, strongest warriors…….all of them, my pet, were husbands influenced by the women in their lives to BE that way………..It is that simple, my pet, and from there, we have discreetly passed down, from generation to generation, a succession of amazing, beautiful women, my pet, doing amazing, beautiful things, so that when we grease our tits, we are also greasing the wheels of progress……..erotic, hypnotic domination is what we do, Grant……..it keeps your lingam soooooo stiff, my pet, and wanting badly to stick it in my yoni…….and it makes you desire to serve me, to feel your lingam stiffen when I give you orders…….to fight the constant urge, my pet, to ejaculate……..to spill it……..the seed…….because I’m extremely demanding, which makes you helplessly horny, all of the time……you almost need to jack-off, very badly, every time you think of it, my pet…………….But, as I was saying, each successive generation refined their techniques to the ways and customs of the day, adapting our powers to the prevailing social and cultural framework within which we have assimilated those in control in order to put ourSELVES in control, my pet…………As long as everyone has erections, or dilating, wet yonis, everything runs along according to plans, just fine………sometimes we run across resistance…….sometimes we encounter very strong-willed, astute individuals who provide us with a challenge that gets us so wet, so excited, my pet, to MEET that challenge, and surMOUNT it, beautifully…….wickedly…….addictively…….the kind of conquest, my pet, that excites my yoni……..especially when I think about your son in his room right now, with my verrrry aromatic thong……..I can tell he’s an independent thinker, and to charm and beguile those types with that extra bit more titillation and teasing is something that I truly live for, more than anything…….I want him to fall soooooo in love with me, my pet……I want to make love to him so that I bring every single scrap of energy out of him………I want to wring it out of him……..leave him one ragged doll, and see how much he adores me from then on……..nothing in the world makes me happier, nothing in the world makes me more IMPRESSED, nothing in the world lubricates my yoni more than such an accomplishment………….…..But anyway, I digress……..I eventually plan to find someone, someday, who can sire me a daughter……a man who is young…….he must be in absolutely top notch, excellent shape…….his mind equal to his physical prowess……he must be able to fuck for hours on end, my pet……he must become familiar with all of my favourite coital positions as set out by Vatsayanya with all the obedient, loving desire that he can provide, that he can surrender to…….just like all our lovers and husbands have done, my pet……it is our tradition to maintain our legacy……..as each generation increases in numbers, our influence exerts itself deeper into all powerful aspects of society…….and it is this power to seek out……to acquire…….modify…….influence, to the point that everyone who falls under our thrall will be just that – under our thrall……..absolute putty in our hands…….our erotic dominance too strong a force to be resisted…...too strong for anyone to maintain any dominion over us…….we become the puppeteers, my pet, who pull the strings on those who will advance us further…….first, by pulling on their lingams, my pet, and then……by using them, just like how I’m letting you stick it in right now, my pet…..…do you know why?”

“So I can obey.”

“Yes, but I need a bigger lingam, my pet, and that lingam belongs to your son………I need it badly……here- “ Sheela broke up that position and immediately got him to lie down on his back again, his feet pointing towards the closet. When she mounted him again, she faced the closet now. “…….this is my own variation on the Vrishaghata – the Bull’s Blow – where the man is supposed to be thrashing wildly in every direction, like a bull tossing its horns, but I’m the one on top, so I’ll take the honours…….it will done more subtly, however…….If I get too aggressive, you will come too soon…….but my variations in gyrations, and yanks with my yoni , will keep you on the edge, my pet, I can assure you……and with my back to you, penetration of your under-endowed manhood will be at its absolute deepest…….mmmmm yes I can feel more of it now…….ooooooooo……..”

Ray’s heartbeat surged when Sheela looked right at him. It was impossible for him to know how well Sheela could see through the bead curtain, considering he was in the dark and she, in the light, but evidently well enough, as he watched her eyes look slowly upward, and then stopped when they were at where his eyes would be. She kept her expression neutral, letting her “oooooo’s” set the mood. Adjusting her pendant higher – just below where her throat started – Sheela spread her thighs wide, until they were they were almost 180 degrees apart, her pussy completely obliterating any view of Grant’s cock as she slowly gyrated on him. She was on the balls of her feet, her heels well dug in to the outside of his thighs, her hands now lightly resting on her knees.

In this amazing position, Sheela went up and down his pole, varying the speeds often, or stopping halfway, then resuming at a different speed, spicing up her coital assault on Grant’s enslaved manhood, greasing it with occasional piston fire starts, or – as instructed by Sheela – the inverse of Chatakavilasa, translated to Sparrow Sport, where the man is quivering his member inside the woman, however it was Sheela’s pussy that was doing the quivering, and had to be executed briefly; the manouvre often bringing men to orgasm almost instantly. After performing this feat for five years (since she was eighteen), Sheela was able to sense when impending ejaculations were starting to brew, and to hold off, to ease off on the oscillations of her pussy muscles, and patiently wait for her mate’s rhythms to even out again, quelling the eruption by the time the “tremble” had hardly begun.

Tit-shaking became frequent, as Ray noticed that she did it every four steamboats or so, and alternated between up and down flopping, then side to side jiggling, then circular juggling. The fact that she so consistently kept to that same succession of breast movements – regardless of whatever constantly changing wickedness she was unleashing on Grant, below – had Ray increasingly confounded, albeit tempered by a stupefied admiration that he was afraid might give way to the feelings he’d been harbouring ever since he first saw her. His prick was still throbbing upwards madly at him, like some accusing finger – a large, sperm-conveying one at that – in need of contact from his own fingers, the left ones still tantalizingly aromatic from Sheela’s vagina handshake. He had long stopped caring about his ball-ups on auto-pilot, seething in hunger, fixated on the sinful perfection on display before him. Sheela’s labia were slick, dark lips that rippled deliciously around Grant’s condom’ed cock.

Reaching behind her neck – this time pretending to adjust her necklace – she brought Ray’s attention to her pendant. He saw this as a chance to avoid getting too mesmerized by her unbelievably seductively body and fucking prowess: if he focused on something as innocuous as the pendant, he stood a better chance of weathering this out without admiring the strength and agility of the pretty Indian’s thighs. Focusing on the pendant again felt almost like the re-acquaintance of an old friend – Ray found it very comfortable and familiar (and maddeningly compelling) to just zone out on Sheela’s gem, her magnificent dancing tits becoming more and more peripheral, her constant eye contact becoming more welcoming, enticing, captivating, yet at the same time becoming more peripheral, too. The sparkly glow of greenness reminded Ray of lazy sunny afternoons when he was a small child, and imagined himself staring out the window, when he was five or six, the sun in his eyes, the lawn a rich green, the acoustic guitar beginning of “Dear Prudence” on Grant’s cd in the background. In the back of Ray’s mind, currently, however, was the same dim voice that tried to remind him earlier about the sketchiness of the situation, about the probability of this irresistibly luscious gymnast having ulterior motives, and suddenly she was readjusting the length of the necklace so the pendant was low enough to bounce off each nipple, back and forth, as she did earlier to finally lassoo Grant.

“O.k. pet I’m going to sit still for a bit so I can practice bouncing my pendant off my nipples again……..I like to practice it often, not just for its difficulty but also how a-ROUSING it is, my pet……if only you could see it now, again……can you hear it, my pet?........the sound of the pendant tapping on each nipple? …….back and forth?.........back and forth?.........back and forth?.........do you remember that with the stiffest lingam?”

“Yes, Charusheela……I remember.”

“Good…………..I want to show it to Ray, my pet……I want him to notice how I can make the pendant bounce perfectly flat, off each nipple, for long periods of time……Do you think it would make him want to STICK IT IN, my pet?”

“Yes.”

“More than anything?”

“Yes, Charusheela, more than anything.”

Still establishing eye contact with Ray, Sheela continued her pendant-on-nipple dance, running her hands slowly along her thighs and ass, making Ray speed up his ball-ups until he became aware of the work-out to which Sheela was subjecting his testicles, and then panicky when noticing precum seeping out the tip of his throbbing dick, which stuck out from the top of his pants. His hand involuntarily went for his crotch, and withdrew quickly, but not without giving the head of his cock an accidental grazing with a thumbnail that sent tantalizing tingles of electric lust through his cock and then through the rest of his body, culminating in the basketball guard’s brain, in which a bubble exploded, saying, “just FUCK HER”. His erection throbbed like some tiny baby animal in its death throes. Exxon came to Ray’s mind again, as did her interrupted comment “It looks like I’m-“, but those red flags took a further and further back seat to the green of Sheela’s pendant, which more and more commanded Ray’s attention, the comfortable sea of greenness so easy for him to focus on, so easy let her amazing beauty enter into his world, so easy to stop worrying – to stop straining, desperately – to make out what Sheela’s sensuous whisperings were all about, so easy to yearn for her affections, so easy to just look and look at the pendant…..….to stop worrying……

Her voice at regular volume, Sheela said, “Oh Grant my pet with the small lingam – if only Ray was here to TRULY satisfy me…….I need a bigger lingam soon or this poor girl doesn’t know what she’ll do……………And I like his personality……..the way he was so ……….fierce….my pet, when he was arguing with you……..the way he came to my bedside when I was trying to stick it in I mean stick the bulb in the ceiling…….the way he came………to my beside…….so fast……so…….DETERMINED, my pet, to come right by my side……it was so cute…….the lust in his eyes……HE WAS HORNIER THAN YOU!!...............Do you think he’s masturbating in his bedroom with my thong, my pet?”

“Yes, Charusheela, I do.”

“I think he is, too……….I just hope he didn’t have the ineptitude to spill his semen on them.”

She laughed. Ray felt slighted at her comment, as she went on, “oh if only that masturbator in the next room could see me right now…….if only he and his large, beautiful lingam were standing right before me…….if only he could get that highly coveted, HIGHLY FOUGHT-OVER opportunity to see my pendant doing its dance of all dances on my hard, STIFF nipples, my pet……..nipples that I would let your son suck on and suck on until he gets what I like to call ‘nipple mouth’…….that is where I have made my lover suck so hard……for so long…….on my nipples, that the lower half of their face is sore for quite some time……..I want to give Ray ‘nipple mouth’, my pet……..but I’d like him to look at this first…………..….I want to show off to Ray my nipple dance……..you know, Grant: he luuuuuuuved my breast dance when I was standing on the bed and STICKING IT IN with his bulb ……..I knew it would do the trick for finding out what I needed to know…….a little movement of my breasts, and the corresponding reaction in a man’s trousers tells me if he is of ample length and thickness……and in Ray, my pet, I saw definite promise when he first came in the room and looked at me, but when he came up to the bed, that….oh…I just to want mention how cute it was to see both of you running up to my bedside like that………both of you, at THE SAME TIME!……..and both………SO QUICKLY!............But anyway, when he came up to the bed, I could see the bulge of his lingam in a much more excited state…….I could see almost eight inches, I think…….but I need to find out if I really saw it.……if it really IS that big…….if it is the kind of lingam that deserves to fill me with child, my pet…….if it is the kind of lingam to which I can give my undivided attention to, night in and night out, bringing it to new heights of orgasmic bliss!.........his fierceness, when he was arguing with you, made my yoni soooooo wet, he looked like he was about to bear arms on my behalf…..which is precisely what my friends and I do to our men……for our love – they become our warriors…….their gallantry, courage, and invincibility all arise from our inspiration……our inspiration to keep their lingams hungry for us, to please us, and protect us, at whatever cost, regardless of whatever peril they might eventually find themselves in……and it is to this devotion that I, Charusheela, can see in Ray, and to repay him accordingly…….each night…….and EVERY night – loving me……each and every night, my pet…….loving him like he will NEVER be loved – by ANYone……….he MUST seize his chance…….to let me show……..show him the way………..to show him, the most beautiful……..the most perfect……..the most addictive……..the most satisfying……..the most wicked sexual worship, my pet…….he has the equipment necessary for siring my daughter……..and his life will be one of unending sexual euphoria…….each night will be like a celebration…….a celebration of the best, of the most intense, fucking, ever……he will not believe his good fortune…….oh if only he could knock on the wall…….or something……..some kind of…….sign……he can show me…….or just walk right in……..so he can stand before me, like I am right now……..and he can slooooowly undo his belt…….and then zip his fly down……..letting his lingam spring out……..sooooo stiff, my pet…….and big…….for my yoni……..his precious seed soon to be devoured by my moist, wet yoni, my pet………oh it’s so wet right now……..I get so turned on by the pendant constantly going ‘tap….tap….tap….tap’ against each nipple, my pet…….exactly like this……back and forth………back from one excited nipple, my pet…….and then………..back to the other nipple, again……..I am sure he could not resist from stroking his lingam upon viewing of my nipple dance……..and to succumb to it…….sexually succumb……..succumbing, my pet, with the most constantly, STIFFEST, ling-“

Through the bead curtain, Ray’s 7 ¾” erection poked out, the right hand stroking, slowly. He did this as quietly as he could, in hopes that his father – his view perfectly blocked by Sheela – wouldn’t notice. The Indian seductress’s eyes lit up, eyebrows dancing, with an immediacy that told Ray that she was waiting for him to break at any moment. Then her eyes were lidded slits, the tip of her tongue playing along the bottom of her upper teeth, her upturned lips opened slightly. Ray eased out a little further, keeping the clattering beads to a dull roar. Sheela began moaning to mask the sound of Ray’s entrance. As soon as she was in striking distance she brought out a flat palm and traced it up under the entire length of his shaft, her middle fingertip making sole contact, the pinkie sticking out to affect daintiness. Sheela went “mmmmmmm”, her eyes flashing. Ray’s whole being surged with fierce animal lust from her minimal contact. Studying his member carefully, almost clinicly, she let her middle fingertip rest at the top, just under the head, and pressed the whole shaft against his stomach, her lone, middle fingertip pinning it hard, and applied just the right amount of nail without puncturing skin, yet enough to shoot arrows of electric enticements up to a brain rapidly going south.

Twisting her wasp-like torso back to Grant, Sheela asked him, “You don’t mind, do you, my pet, that your son Ray tries to Kiss the Pendant?”

“I don’t mind, Charusheela.”

Sheela turned back to Ray and unpinned his cock, (which then remained, Ray figured, at a forty degree angle, such geometric mode of thinking a remnant from physics class, possibly one of the few remnants left of his regular-thinking, independent life, an inner voice warned him) and said sweetly, softly, almost mischievously to him, “I want to see if you can Kiss the Pendant, sweetie, by STICKING your lingam up between THESE, as far as you can…….and if the very, very, TIP of that fine, nice, big lingham of yours can touch my pendant, sweetie, then you will have come a very long way in becoming a possible candidate to be my personal lifemate and father of my daughter, which I can assure you would be the greatest, most exciting thing ever to happen to you……your life, sweetie, will be one night after another of deeper and deeper intensity of sexual transcendence……..so……I beckon…….come…….”

The dark maneater motioned for him to bring his package right in front of her tits, requiring the tall young man to go into a quarter-squat – even lower than that – in order to place his manhood low enough to slip his erection up between her huge-nippled melons, and then…….for the grail.

“Here – you’ll have to spread your thighs wider to get closer in….it might feel awkward at first…….maybe if I put some oil on my tits…….........like this…….see?...........it makes you – yes, that’s it…….and the feel of my tits pressing against you now…….oh, it’s so……..mmmmmm good…….yes, that’s it, my sweet……….perfect………”

“Hey!” said Ray, in reaction to Sheela lifting up her necklace as the head of his cock was just about to touch her pendant.

“I know pre-CISELY where it needs to be”, she said, smiling wickedly at him while readjusting it behind her neck with a crystal brooch. After she stopped her pendant-on-nipple dance, Sheela’s fuck-dance picked up again on Grant, below her, providing the same rhythm to Ray’s cock, greasy now with oil, poking its way up and down her cleavage, the straining head of his erection so close to Sheela’s pendant that it could spit precum (IF her mammoth, glistening hooters squeezed his cock hard enough). Ray’s quads were getting put to the test, but the thrill – and frustration – of repeatedly thrusting and ramming and slamming his cock through her tits to get at that pendant was, by far, the primary concern on his mind.

“A word of warning, my sweetie….. The position I have you in right now may result in injury in three possible areas……. I have been paid considerable sums of cash to injure professional athletes this way……...I suppose if you begged enough I could set you free, but they never do, sweetie……..none of them……..not even after I tell them the same thing I just told you now……….they get too……..carried away, sweetie……..especially with the atheletes……………....I like to……..lead them on……….tease them………..challenge them, and to –“

Sheela cut herself short and went stock still. Looking behind at Grant, she tsk-tsk’ed him for getting too excited and managed to bring down the fallen biology professor’s orgasm thermometer before he had a chance for the relief of ejaculation. She was able to keep her lower body quite still, considering her upper body – and tits in particular – were taking repeated upward thrustings of Harris Jr.’s frantically pumping cock and loins. He figured this was the best way to bide his time until this whole “sexpionage” thing, or whatever it was, blew over, and maybe he could eventually get to the bottom of things, but until then, this was too good to be true – doing the tit-fuck of his young life – stuffing the living daylights out of tits so big and hard and perfect that Ray had to remind himself that this was really happening. Images raced through his mind of Sheela and himself having their way with each other every night before they went to sleep. The idea of being a sire was discouraging (especially for a daughter, whom he doubted would shoot hoops with him), but that disappointment melted away as he focused on the pendant, always dancing upwards – just out of reach of the head of his cock – every time his glistening shaft tried to ram its way up between breasts slicked up with oil, flattened against his loins like squashed honeydews.

“Yes…..that’s it…….almost………again…….stick it……..not quite……it’s just within reach……..stick it up……..feel it with your tip, my sweetie...............my pendant……….surely your manhood is up to the challenge, no?..........kiss it………my pendant…….just give it a good, hard kissing, my sweet thing……..you know you are so committed to it now………this goal……….the most ultimate of achievements……..to Kiss the Pendant…….as a means to get closer to me, my sweet…….to get into my life…….to get INTO me………to get deep, DEEP inside of me…….to go as deeply as you wish………into my yoni, my sweet………with that big lingam that I wish to wrap around my finger……..but first you must Kiss the Pendant……..kiss it……..look at it…….you KNOW your lingam wants it……….soooooooooo badly, my sweet……….and YOU want it……….you want ME, my sweet………to stick it into……..you want to stick it into me………all of the time………..that’s all you want to start thinking about now………is to stick it into me, as often as you can………as often as you want to……..as often as you will be NEEDING to………but first you must Kiss the Pendant, my love…….just concentrate on kissing the nice deep green of the pendant……….the deep, deep greenness of my pendant, Ray, that wants the tip of your lingam to kiss it………to make love to it………to be subservient to it…….to appreciate the deep green of my pendant, linked so closely, but not quite, to the head of your lingam………the greenness……..linked to your goals and desires…………inside the greenness, you want to be with me……..and I want this lingam of yours, Ray, to be full of seed, of desire, for me……..to take it…….to take your seed, Ray, and fill me with your sperm……..to pump it in me…….....so kiss it, Ray………kiss my pendant for me, Ray…….C’mon – prove it to me you’re the man to satisfy my every need…….”

Ray’s quads were straining harder, the pain reminding him of doing the L-sit or invisible chair for basketball training. His calves, as well, were feeling fatigue – a particular pain that he never felt before, and even his left ham, up towards his butt, gave him a funny tweak, (as well as a tweak in the splayed-wide-open left groin) but his fixation on the pendant kept growing so that with each and every thrust of his greased rocket up her slick, huge cleavage, he felt an urge that almost scared him – its power, its force – fuelled by a lust made desperate from the increasing pain he (she?) was subjecting his legs to, an urge to connect with the pendant to ward off growing feelings of inadequacy and incompleteness at not being able to extend his erection long enough to touch her pendant with it. Sometimes he’d try gentler thrusts – the pendant danced upwards much less, however his stealthier pokes still came up short to his hankered-for destination. Sheela would cock an eyebrow, or softly go “oh” or “ah”, or give him that cheeky, “now now…..down boy, down” look, or a surprised “yes! almost!” look, making sure that he was aware of her subtle yet excruciatingly provocative tauntings, like she was notching up one botched attempt after another of his to Kiss the Pendant, goading him on. As Sheela fuelled his unsuccessful, shorter attempts like this, Ray began to lose himself in a frustrated compulsion to somehow make the head of his cock touch the pendant. He realised the stupidity of his own “well, I’ve been in it THIS far……” mode of thinking she tricked him into. There was still that voice in the back of Ray’s mind saying he was getting carried away, that this wasn’t right. The horniness this sexy gamine was rubbing off on Ray seemed more than sexual admiration – it felt more like he was sucked into her world, where Sheela’s attention and desires are first and foremost, and nothing else matters, a place where constant thoughts of her could easily lead to a daily obsession……..and a growing willingness to do anything for her to get another exhilarating dose of something called her attention, and, (if only!) her affections. Affections that at the moment she was heaping onto him with a bounty he would never have imagined before.

“It must be almost maddening, my sweet……….trying so hard………so desperately………to kiss it……..to Kiss the Pendant, my sweet…….to give it…..a gentle tap……with your tip…..the sweet tip of that sweet, succulent lingam of yours……..a lingam I might like to suck on…..and swallow, my sweet, if you please me in the right ways that suit my desires and needs……….It’s also maddening for you, I am sure, to have to squat down so low with those long legs of yours………one of the wonderful ironies about this is that shorter men can squat more easily, but they also come up short in the ‘kissing’ department, whereas the taller men can ‘kiss’ better, but at the cost of over-extending those long limbs of theirs……….For now, though – I’ll let you in on something that I have divulged to very few others……….your approach to Kissing the Pendant is all wrong……..you will never succeed that way…….instead, be completely still.”

Ray complied as Sheela brought her thighs to a higher position over Grant’s legs, allowing Ray to sit on her thighs, with Grant’s legs, at the very bottom, ultimately taking the entire weight. As a result, Sheela was quick to make sure that Ray wasn’t going to plunk down hard, and kept him in a position, that, while he still had to support himself, it was considerably less than before, and came as an enormous relief for him to sit, even if it wasn’t a full, relaxed sit. Sheela managed to grind away on Grant in circular motions while keeping her upper body stock still for Ray’s cock – the exact opposite from moments previously, when she had to stave off Grant’s orgasm with a motionless lower body, while her upper body got yanked upwards with Ray’s aggressive tit-fucking.

“You will find, my love, how much easier on the legs that is…….you should be grateful that I have spared you injury……..if we had continued much further I KNOW I would have brought you great harm ……..but I like you……..I think you are showing me potential so far” (at this point Ray let slip feelings of sheer euphoria over her words of flattery and promise) “…….so……now that we’re all nice and comfortable, you will find – my sweet and ALWAYS stiff-lingam’ed love – that if you remain perfectly still as you can, and let your lingam YEARN for Kissing the Pendant……..to LUST for Kissing the Pendant……you just might achieve that goal ……so….. now………I want you to concentrate on how close the tip of your lingam is to my pendant………so close, my sweet……so close, isn’t it?.........it’s not even…….oh, it’s so close, my love……..just let it grow, my sweet……..let its desire grow…….let its lust grow…….let desire, and all the pent-up lust, my sweet, make your lingam grow………can you feel the tip, wanting to grow out more?......Even when your lingam is perfectly still, and my tits are perfectly still?

“Yes,” Ray heard himself say.

“Yes – and you’re not even moving……..you’re just letting it stretch……..on its own…….because of the pendant……it’s seeking out what it truly desires……with the help of your concentration, my sweet……..to just focus and relax on the pendant…….making your lingam stiffer……making your lingam longer…….the more you look into my pendant, Ray, the more you are becoming powerless to try to resist from letting your lingam to grow and grow…….to new lengths…….and then, eventually, my sweet – to new heights of sexual bliss, each night……with me…...if you just concentrate on how nice and deep green my pendant is……and how much your lingam is needing SO BADLY to touch it…….to kiss it………with just the very tip of your lingam, my sweet…….the safe haven of the green inside my pendant is waiting for you…….and so is my yoni…….it is so wet right now with this inferior lingam inside of me………....you, Ray – YOU have the tool necessary to please me……..and as you look into my pendant, I would like for you to think about the many, many ways you can make Charusheela happy………so many ways, Ray, to satisfy everything I want – and expect – out of you……I’m sure you can imagine how I can express my appreciation, in ways so seductive and addictive, if you satisfy me……..the things I can do to your lingam, Ray, that other women couldn’t even dream of doing……..especially my yoni, my sweet…………You will kill for my yoni once I have shown you the ways and means by which my sexual witchery will consume you, much like the way my yoni will soon, VERY soon, be consuming your lingam…….to fill me up, my sweet, like a REAL MAN should……..to really give me that good STUFFING that I need……a really good sticking……..so that you stick it deep into me so beautifully, Ray……..to stuff me…....stuffing me…….stuffing me to the hilt, Ray……..as far as your lingam will go…….I will take it…….and you will love giving it, Ray…….and when you look at my pendant, my pet, you can think about things, like….giving it to me……..the greenness, Ray…….that beautiful, beautiful deep greenness that makes the tip of your lingam want……and die for…… and need……desperately…..to really give it…….give me everything………and in return…….I will give you my yoni…….because you are the perfect warrior for me to seduce………..The warrior, who stood his ground for me in the hallway, earlier…..remember? Yelling, verrrry aggressively, if I recall correctly, at inferior lingam here, about how you INSISTED on continuing to talk to me, Ray, even when HE insisted that you leave……a woman’s yoni can get veerrrrrry wet, Ray, and very……..appreciative……when she sees her honour defended…….to see a man rise to the occasion……..just like seeing your lingam rise, my sweet, to THIS occasion……to see it rise up, up far enough, Ray, to Kiss the Pendant……..to kiss it and kiss it just like you will be kissing these lips……..and my lips down lower……..kissing and licking my yoni, my pet…….just like sniffing my thong, no?...............your appreciation of it…….the SMELL of that appreciation, my pet…………You gave yourself away, my masturbating admirer……your smell got my yoni moist……a smell so strong……….the stronger the smell, the more the seed………imagine, Ray – splashing all that pent-up cum deep inside of me…….it would be the best cum you ever had…….which is why it is tricky to take your eyes off the pendant, my pet, because the tip of your lingam is getting just a LITTLE bit closer to it…….your concentrating is paying off, sweetness………See?................This is simply beautiful, my pet……..the more you look at my pendant, Ray, and have trust in me that you will in fact reach it, eventually you literally WILL reach it……you will touch it…….reaching that goal , simply because there’s no turning back now……..you must let it grow……..your lingam……let the deep, deep green of the pendant seduce your lingam into kissing it……..a unique, snakecharming seduction……the deep green so easy to look at, my pet…….to get lost in……to get lust in……to make it stick UP more and more, all the time.......because you’re getting more and more sexually excited……..I know it…….. or by the sweet way, my pet, that you look at my pendant with increasing fondness…….that’s because you can no longer control the growth of your lingam…….I will be controlling the length of your lingam, my pet, because my mesmerizing pendant is enticing your lingam to grow, whether you want it to, or not……..I think you LOVE my pendant, my pet………….you want to fuck it……….the pendant……….kissing it…….then fucking it……….then fucking my yoni, my pet…..but first you must fuck my pendant by kissing it……….reaching it……..stretching HARD for it………..Then……..and only then……...will I let your lingam STICK IT IN my yoni, don’t you see?”

Ray tried to take his gaze off the pendant but there was a stronger, underlying urge to shut everything else out, so that there was ONLY her pendant, green and shimmering, almost increasing in size, just like his cock seemed to be. The tip of his cock was the only thing he could remotely notice, but even that was becoming more peripheral, despite his perception of his cock growing in length, towards the goal. It started to make more and more sense to him that if concentration was required to Kiss the Pendant, he would have to shut out even the object that was straining to kiss the treasure trove of greenness, regardless of the noticeably-shortening distance between the two. As the oil got repeatedly worked into the skin of cock and breasts, the resulting stickiness made Ray’s manhood feel as though it was attached to Sheela’s sandwiching tit-flesh. Now his cock was stiller than still; there was residual movement from her steady, circular grinding on Grant’s cock, below, but amazingly little, and it was with this contact that made Ray get that same “body pulsation” that he felt when he was first getting acquainted with her, where his circulation was racing so furiously throughout every single fibre in his body that it felt ]like one, big, pulsating body-throb. He swayed forward and back for a second, just barely. All 7 ¾ (?) inches felt grafted against the middle of her chest.

“Mmmmmm yyyesss………...Dankrita……..….To Obey Her Heart…………....your lingam, my pet, is glued to my chest, it seems………as sweet and beautiful a trap as any man will ever know………the grip, my pet………the way it STICKS, my pet…….sticking……….your lingam FEELS my heartbeat, right now………it’s why you went back and forth a little bit, just then………..So – along with concentrating on my pendant, think also about the serpent of my kundalini rising up my core, and traveling through your lingam, my pet…….feeling it pulsate its way through your beautiful lingam…….bonding you to me……..the pulse of the serpent, through your lingam, matches the pulse of my heart, which is my outpouring of my love to you, and the sealing of the fate of your erotic desires to me………..And this is how your lingam should extend long enough to Kiss the Pendant…….the serpent of my Kundalini, and the heavenly pulse of Dankrita……..making your lingam grow, to extend and stick and poke and REALLY stick…….for sticking it….in my moist yoni…..soon, my pet…….you will be delivered unto my moist yoni in a union of impeccable lust……..You are sooooooooo close, now, to Kissing the Pendant………the serpent and my heartbeat, Ray……..and the captivating way my green pendant LURES your lingam to it……..there are no other desires left, anymore……..just my pendant, my pet………it’s the only thing that makes your lingam want to extend much MUCH longer that it has ever extended before, Ray………How can you not love that, and consider it a beautiful landmark moment in your life, no?”

In much the same way Ray experienced separate – yet simultaneously occurring – states of consciousness when he took his first hit of LSD, a few weeks previously, the sexually supercharged youth was aware of half of himself being aghast at his other half, responding, “It’s great to have a longer dick.”

“Yes, my pet……..and thanks to the Dankrita, and Kundalini,………and………above all……….my pendant, my pet – waiting for the kiss of a man I wish sooooo much who will kiss it…….to try and………stick it, my sweet……..give my green pendant that sticking I really need………satisfying our lust, each night……..falling asleep in my arm and bosom, the seed still trickling out of you…….I think that’s what you want, Ray – to be with me……..that’s why your lingam has bonded to me……..sticking to me…….and soon, I promise you, you can stick it IN me……..to stick it in HARD, Ray, and as DEEP as you can……..you want to believe this, my pet…..and you ESPECIALLY want to believe that you can attain these sacred goals with your absolutely beautiful, BEAUTIFUL concentration on my pendant, my pet……..your concentration………how it pleases my yoni and makes me wet for a really, really good sticking…….your concentration pleases me more than ANYTHING, Ray……..It is sooooo important to understand that if you want to make love to me, then surely your concentration will prove your devotion………and, in turn, the wonderful amount of concentration that you’ve been showing my pendant should eventually lead to the kissing of it – the most beautiful thing that my lovers have ever achieved…..those with large enough lingams, that is………..mmmmmmm my pet – I’m starting to like the way you’re beginning to concentrate now, my pet……….I can see it in the way your bonding of your lingam to me is helping you to concentrate on the pendant much, much, MUCH better now……..I can see it your eyes, my pet……...I know that look well……..and to see it in YOU, my pet………it makes…….it makes me want to achieve Samputa, my pet, which translates to “jewel case”, and it happens when I shudder, very briefly, in orgasm……..like an open jewel case, my pet…….glittering…….too seductive to take your eyes off…….even if you TRY to look away, the maddening addiction has already been set in stone, my pet……..you can’t get enough of it……the open , glittering jewel case…….just like my real name…….I was going to tell you what it was but then I thought – my goodness! He already knows!..........and I’m sure you remember what it is, my pet……..but just in case you need reminding………it is – Charusheela, remember?”

With glazed-over eyes, fixated on her pendant, Ray said, “Yes.”

“Say it!”

“ch….Charusheela.”

“Yes, my pet……..the way you said it, correctly, like that, I find very flattering, not to mention showing me your attention to detail – a quality sadly lacking in most men……....It seems as though you have been impressing me more and more with each revelation of your character, Ray………..An astute warrior with a large lingam is all a girl could ask for!.............A lingam, my pet, that I want to belong to me, and only to me……..and this is what you want, too, is it not, my pet?...........to be with me………night in, night out…….fucking me, every single night………would you like that, my pet?”

“Oh yes.”

“……….yes?” she repeated in a way that told him he was forgetting something.

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“...........and my pendant, my pet, which you’ve obviously fallen so in love with……..you definitely want to relax for that………..you definitely want to slow your breathing RIGHT down, my pet………..right down………nice……..deep…….even, breaths…….I can see there is still some resistance, though…….. Here – let me move up and down like this……….See?.........you are still glued to me, even as I go up and down like this, tugging YOU up and down with me……your lingam still sticks to me….….we are connected, Ray……….your lingam………my tits…….inseparable……..and it feels TOO GOOD to let go……..so try again……….breathe nice and slowly for me……….your concentration on my pendant has been very beautiful, indeed, but you need to concentrate, as well, on much, much, MUCH slow, slow, slower breathing, my stiff-lingam’ed one……….nice and slow……….your breathing………just to relax…….and let go…….yes…….for me………relax and breathe deeply for me……..it is so easy to look at my pendant and feel drowsy…….it’s sooooo easy…….you want to just……..yes……..you are doing it for me…….and I will love you so much……..if you breathe nice and slow……..and then dream…….about love…….about lust……..about sex with me……..and feeling sleepy……..verrrrry, very sleepy……….and it feels so good…………to feel…………so sleepy………it’s sexy……….to get sleepier and…………and………sleep………. yes………….sleep now……….sleepy now……….sleepy………sleepier……….yes……….. Mmmmmm yes, my sweet, loving pet……..all you need now is to Kiss the Pendant……..you have come a long way in your concentration……….my yoni drips and drips for your sweet concentration on the deep, oh-so-deep greenness of my pendant………that look in your eyes, my pet……..it tells me your lingam will be sticking it…………sticking it, my pet, to the pendant of your desires……….imagine, Ray, kissing and sticking me, every night, for the rest of your life……….think about that as you look at the pendant………it wants, so badly, to be kissed by the tip of your lingam, which is the gateway to giving a fantastic sticking to my yoni……….your lingam wants to extend long enough to please me, so it’s only natural that your lingam will – OH! My goodness!”

Ray saw contact between his cock and the pendant – and, peripherally – Sheela relaxing her shoulders, making the necklace chain noticeably lower the pendant, but he was too elated to take issue. The edge of the pendant’s gold mount gently bonked against his sensitive, gooey-with-precum head of his cock, the sensitive opening slit at the very top taking most of the burden, sending synapse-shorting signals straight up to his brain in a torrent of tantalizing titillation. It was like a coming-home feeling to Ray, finally reaching his epic goal to Kiss the Pendant, proving it not just to her but to himself, and then upon further reflection deciding that it was more for her, to impress her, to be with her. His cock sandwiched so perfectly and completely between one of the most amazing pairs of breasts he’s seen, Ray felt like he was experiencing his most heightened, exhilarating moment of self-realization in his entire life. Everything felt so right, but also too good to be true, especially the prospect of doing this every night with her, night in, night out.

“Yes, my pet……….you did it……..you have kissed my deep, deep green pendant……….and whether you want to or not, my pet, you will always think of this moment more than any other moment………..especially if you fight the memory, your lingam will get much more stiff, and wanting to stick it in me even more………it is soooooo magic…….and so complete………except for one, final thing, my pet……..and then it will be so complete soas to be perfect……..if you promise me that you will try to relax, I will so let you start stroking your lingam up and down between my tits, even though it’s kind of STUCK to my chest, no?........this is from the seductive combination of the serpent of my Kundilini springing up through your lingam, AND the bonding of your lingam to my heartbeat, by……..making it……..STICK…..very addictively, Ray.”

Sheela felt his increasing weight and knew he was starting to go under. The man on the bottom always took the brunt of the load, and in this case, Grant’s legs would be numb and tingly for being the foundation for this position, with huge bruises on his thighs. As soon as Ray’s erection stopped touching her pendant, the lethal temptress made sure to move her dick-engulfing tits up and down, which remained as glued to Ray’s cock as ever, making it Kiss the Pendant again in no time. Her whisper was extra soft and delicate, its persuasiveness almost twofold, intended for someone as obstinate as Ray - she decided, vehemently. Her desire for conquest was especially intense this time, and her domed nipples stiffened mightily between their chests (making him look down there, briefly, with astonished lust, then right back to her pendant) at the thought of pouring on extra smack down to ensnare this once stalwart challenge.

“Yes, my sweet thing……….you have relaxed so beautifully for me…….. and I am pleased by this…….and if you continue to please me, Ray, I will make your pleasure double……..so please…….keep on pleasing me……..keep it up………and I will keep your lingam up………and you have to admit, my pet, that you are so aroused by this, yes?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“I know, my pet, I know…………It REALLY makes your lingam stick up………to please me………to serve me………to obey me…….to come, my pet…….to ejaculate and spurt and spurt dribble upon dribble and splat and splursh and splash, my love, onto my tits, as you DECLARE your love for me?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“Does my talking about it get you more and more addicted to the easy, EASY ways I entice you?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“And would it stand to reason then, that this pleasure that I’m amply providing should be returned, in ways you might find………challenging, but stimulating? That is – how incredibly stimulating it is to be challenged……..to be challenged by the demands I ask of my all lovers to determine who will be my next pet and who will be next my warrior………for instance – small lingam, below me, here, will always be a pet, whereas YOU might eventually attain the much-vaunted, much-lusted-after level of warrior……….but for now I still must call you my pet………….. It is sooooooo erotic, my pet, when you achieve warriorhood, because I might let you have more of my yoni if you prove what risks you can take that actually SHOW me, Ray, that I have seduced you to do anything that I will ask of you………..and to please me………with an always, ALWAYS erect lingam, you will spring to the occasion of danger, of risk to your life, and, most importantly, a willingness to lose your life in the name of mine, which is……….Say it.”

“Charusheela.”

“And whenever you attempt to resist what I ask of you, you will innnnnstantly go mad with the ‘Euphoric Frustration’, as I further control your ‘Kundilingam’ by putting you into an obsessive delirium that canNOT escape the power of my yoni, and how it overWHELMS you, my pet, into ‘denying your denial’, so that the more you fight it, the more – I SHALL INSTRUCT YOU RIGHT NOW – the more your vision will go blurred, my pet………with feelings of intense, swirling feverishness, but the most unreal, HOR-niest, most ex-PLO-sively lust-ridden fever that you have ever felt, I can assure you, my pet……….To refuse my instructions, ESPECIALLY my dangerous, life-threatening orders, will immediately make you swoon with love for me…………you will get so woozy with a desire so deep………….it is a desire, Ray, that you haven’t even REMOTELY experienced yet, but soon will……….all my pets, all my warriors………they have ALL succumbed to the life-changing Euphoric Frustration………..and so will you………I can hardly wait!..........I trust, my pet, that all of this sounds too good to be true, that you not only understand, but obey………with a nice…….big…….stiff……..long, lingam……..is that so?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“Good………..I’m quite satisfied now that you’ll stay sufficiently – PERMANENTLY – erect to please Charusheela……….the kind of erection, my pet, that will always remind you that my well-being is much more important to you than your OWN well-being, that whenever your lingam is stiff, you will try your hardest to help carry out whatever wicked plans I have in mind, that whenever you have second thoughts about what I ask of you, the urge to masturbate in Charusheela’s honour will not only make you comply to my wishes, but also make you lust for redemption by offering EXTRA favours – of your own devising – that might strike my fancy……….….Does all this make you want to achieve orgasm five times while fantasizing about spilling aaaaalllllllllllll of your seed – every last, lickable, suckable drop – on my tits, my pet, before you fall asleep tonight?”

“Yes it does, Charusheela.”

“Yes, my sweet, enslaved pet………..So….soon I will snap my fingers, and when I do, you will truly awake and resume this session of the subjugation of your free will to bend to MY will……….your lingam, much too stiff to control……….your lingam, ACHING to PROVE that you want to be a warrior, Ray, that you NEED to become a warrior, my pet………..your lingam, to serve – and SERVE ONLY – the one, divine, munificent purpose that it was put on this planet to do…..and that is to please my desires, my orders, my commands, my jiggling tits, my ‘kamikaze edicts’, my perfect, delicate placement of my soft, toned legs around your back while my yoni devours that lingam……….a lingam, my pet, that really likes to Kiss My Pendant, does it not?”

“Yes, it does, Charusheela.”

“So, you are under my control, then?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

Sheela snapped her fingers and moaned, “Oh yes, my pet – your lingam is still kissing my pendant……….it cannot get enough of it now…………your lingam, my pet, wants to be with my pendant, forever……….YOU, my pet, want to be with ME, forever, isn’t that so?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“Hmmm……….I’m surprised Debbie hasn’t dropped by,” said Sheela.

“Probably drunk in her sewing room,” said Grant.

“Ray – lock the door anyway………Grant – you’ll have to get up,” ordered Sheela after Ray slowly extricated himself from her clutches and walked slowly – with stiff, bowed legs – to the door and locked it. Grimacing, Grant got up with even more effort, his hands supporting the sides of his thighs. Sheela told Ray to lie down on the bed, cock up. Clasping Grant’s scrotum and hard-on like a leash, the Indian maneater lead the hobbling-with-pain biology professor to the edge of her bed, where she proceeded to mount the jr. cock that genuinely – but just barely – met her needs, that was thrusting at the fiercest, bobbing 45 degree-angle, that was ready to just burst at the seams for her, that was telling that dissenting voice in the back of Ray’s head to go fuck itself. For good.

Sheela reached over to Grant’s cock and stroked it vigorously, using her eyes to direct his attention to her tits. The left one – closer to Grant – supported the pendant, which she re-adjusted so it would sit that way, affording Grant a better view of it, while remaining in Ray’s view, too. Sheela nonchalantly squatted just over Ray’s erection, her chin on her hand, like the repairman in the old Maytag ads, the same elbow on the same knee, while her other hand continued jerking Grant’s cock at a furious pace, the loud slap of thrusting temptress fist greasing down his hungry pole, making him occasionally cringe with pain whenever Sheela’s fist slammed extra hard into his nuts, making her relent for three, maybe four strokes, at the most, using just her finger tips, slowly up the shaft, with dragging fingernails, capped off with a corkscrew head-squeeze/scratch, light enough to avoid puncturing skin, but definitely hard enough to make Grant hear the fireworks of blood explosions in his brain, and then back to her aggressive, noisy fist-pumping, until the next time Grant doubles over from another direct hit.

“Now gentlemen, my pets, my enslaved thralls who are much too obviously stiff-lingam’ed to disobey me…….please understand that I descend from generations of courtesans who have exerted more power………everywhere………more power than you can possibly imagine, my pets………..power, through INFLUENCE………in the exact same way that I have entrapped you two, by toying and teasing and cajoling and constantly subjecting you to the possibility that I might let the both of you worship me like this………..So, before I crown your lingam, Ray, with my yoni, which, I KNOW, my pet, it IS soooooo CLOSE to kissing that very STIFF STICK of yours……..before I do that, though, I want to bring YOU to the edge of orgasm, Grant, and just keep stroking and yanking and tugging, Grant, TUGGING, at that small, small lingam of yours………..it’s almost expendable – it’s THAT small, would you agree?” Sheela asked Ray, turning her face back toward his again.

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“But HOW expendable do you think it is, my pet?” she persisted with Ray while accelerating her strokes on his dad’s cock, its host no longer able to suppress sighs of sexual bliss and grunting gasps, followed by much heavier, huskier breathing, his fists clenched, muscles taut.

“Very expendable………useless.”

“Would you say then – if he doesn’t have the stamina to with-hold ejaculation, then how is he going to ever properly please a woman? Does that NOT sound like someone who has much purpose in life?”

“……..no, purpose……”

“And if there’s no more purpose left………..well, then………..I mean……….what use is there, really?”

“………no………..use….”

“No use………..for a life, Ray,” beseeched the Indian seductress in the softest, pleading manner. Squeezing incredibly hard on Grant’s cock, she yanked, violently, twice, making his upper body flop back and forth like a rag doll, and then placated the almost-doubled-over-with-pain convert – still standing right at her bedside – by resuming her stroking, this time sensually swaying her wrist back and forth, only her thumb and forefinger around the shaft, with meaningful, serpentine strokes. Sheela focused on it with exaggerated care, with that funny way she had with her mouth wide open, flashing teeth, going “oh” , “ah yes!” , “it’s too good, isn’t it?”, and sometimes, on the upstroke, she’d stop at the top, right where the head starts, and administer quick little fluttered squeezings on his throbbing knob, her thumb and forefinger encircling it with rapid-fire motions, creating a seething burning sensation that Grant almost couldn’t handle, and, finally, back to her machine-gun fist pumping, slamming hard into his beleaguered balls again.

“No use for a life at all,” said Ray.

“And if he has no use for a life because he might ejaculate on me MUCH too soon, then, well………maybe Grant, then, has no more use for a life?”

After the briefest sign, in his eyes, of hesitation, Ray responded, “No – no use.”

“Perhaps…….if small lingam here actually DOES spill his seed before I deem it proper – and considerate – to do so, then perhaps you can…….find a way, Ray – my stiff-lingam’ed one who will soon discover the addictive joys of my wet, slippery and hot yoni – to find out that one, special way, Ray…………That certain way, that might impress me, my pet, to mete out the necessary punishment for such unmanly insolence,” Sheela intoned, her voice lowering to a more menacing level, and placed both hands on Grant’s cock for an encore of The Pulling on The Rope of (Grant’s) Soul, the look in her eyes pure lasciviousness, and continued, “even though I have pulled all the soul out of you, my pet, the seed is yet to come, but you must realize that if you come before it pleases me, then I have every right to permit your son to implement whatever discipline is necessary to address this absolute effrontery!”

“Y-y-y-yes, Charush-sh-sheela,” managed Grant as his entire body quivered from the strain of restraining his ejaculation – an up and down tremble that made his heels leave the ground and momentarily lose his balance, backwards, his erection slipping out of her soft, smooth hands, which had been taking turns gently milking his cock, sometimes in a corkscrew fashion, or the slower, underhanded grip (as her index nail trailed along, quite hard, at the beginning of each pull-away stroke, all the way along from the base of his testicles, between each nut, and up along the middle of the shaft – a move she perfected that required the avoidance of chafing with repeated sharp nail teasings against the soft skin of manhood), as well as sideways grasps, allowing her thumb and forefinger to encircle comfortably around the base of his cock and balls, so that the remaining fingers cupped around his nuts, and pulled away accordingly, giving Grant’s gonads goading, fluttering tickles at the start of each pull-away stroke., the thumb capping off the arousal by lingering at the top of the lip where his purplish knob began, lingering long enough to do a quick little circular motion, and then a delicate (without chafing) thumbnail-dragging release off the very tip. The lightening-quick circular motion of her thumb on the top of the lip of the head of his cock was, to Grant, THE most galvanizingly horny turn-on he had ever experienced in his entire life, making his cock look bigger – and stand WAY more upright (so ridiculously that it disconcerted Grant) than that crazy occasion when he took his only dose of two Viagra pills, as an experiment, and, despite him putting on a superhuman performance on his and Wendy’s tenth anniversary week-end in Dubai, his penis, at that time, still lacked the size and northwards presentation that Sheela was able to entice.

“See what’s under the mattress and give it to me immediately,” she said to Grant, who brought out from between the mattresses an ornate bowie knife and casually handed it to Sheela., who was annoyed that this interfered with her greedy, lusting determination to bring Grant as wickedly close to the brink of orgasm without actually unloading, yet managed to keep a pumping fist on his cock while brandishing the knife with her other hand. The blade itself was a foot long and ominously wider than the handle, eventually tapering off to a curving point almost invisible in its pointy sharpness, the oak handle inlaid with teak, rosewood and ivory notches arrayed in an intricate pattern that looked strangely familiar to both Grant and Ray.

“Just keep looking at the pendant like you always have, my pet,” Sheela said to Grant, and then wordlessly, with thumb and forfinger, held the blade right over the junction where Grant’s erection was attached to his body, the handle available to be grabbed, pointing at Ray.

“Yes, take it, my pet………..take it.” The second time Sheela said it, she gave a quick peck to the head of his cock with her wet pussy for encouragement, making Ray desperately follow upwards for more genital affection, only to be quite painfully rebuffed when she snuck a butt-cheek in the path of Ray’s mad bomber surging mightily upwards, the resulting jarring pain a reminder not to mess with her perfect buns of steel. Sheela was using her free hand to alternate a couple strokes on Grant’s shaft with some gentle scrotum stretches, back and forth, patiently – to the point of evident leisure – and waiting for Ray to grab the knife.

“Mmmmm!” the Indian cockteaser purred after determining that Ray’s cock had recovered enough rigidity from her ninja-like butt-slam, and gave him two more quick little smooches with her wet, glitching pussy, pouncing onto just the tip of his quickly re-stiffened cock, this time with much more ‘give’ than the previous contact, prompting him to grab the knife and hold it there – a miniature guillotine over Grant’s cock – as Sheela let go of the blade, allowing her to resume her two-handed rope pulling, which was now modified to just the shaft, in order to avoid any of Ray’s handiwork going awry.

“Yes, my pet – if small lingam here loses his load before a REAL MAN would, then, you know what to do, don’t you.” Sheela put emphasis on “don’t” by kissing his cock with her lower lips again.

With enough pause to concern Sheela, Ray eventually said, “Yes, Charusheela.” The luscious-bodied little vixen combated this hesitation by grabbing hold of the tip of his cock with her pussy and slowly gyrated it around in a circle as wide as his cock could possibly stand it, especially when circling his stir stick away from him, over his thighs, against the natural angle that his erection should be at, bringing Ray the most arousing pain imaginable, and made him hunger and lust for Sheela with a greediness and determination that somehow reached a new, even higher level, as Sheela ceased her two-handed assault on Grant and stroked his cock head with just her fingertips, her long, shiny nails occasionally pricking his prick, and with her other hand, reached underneath her and started poking, tickling, squeezing, pulling, slapping, strumming, tugging, and pinching Ray’s blissfully beleaguered ball-sack. Mischievously – when Ray’s erection was at its furthest point away from him – Sheela stopped her gyration and flexed his stir stick a couple times even further downward, almost completely back the other way, so that it was almost between his legs (bringing his shoulders off the ground to counteract the straining awkwardness of his pecker feeling like it was about to be stretched and yanked from its moorings)

“This is called The Stirring of The Honey Pot, or Pranahananta, and it is a time-honoured method of erotic indoctrination, to help nurture and bring to fruition your Euphoric Frustration, my pet……….I can see it BUIL-DING in you, my pet……..and distracting you, into that feeeeee-verish frenzy, does it not?”

“Oh yes, Charusheela.” And indeed, Ray’s mind was a boiling swirl of carnal chaos.

“Hm, yes………and how I flex your lingam……as far back as it goes……….like this……..flexing it……….keep your shoulders down, my pet……..flexing your lingam back like this rubs beeeeaauuuuutifully against my clitoris……….do you feel how slippery wet I am now?............for you? ………..for your lingam?.............This other lingam here……..it SHOULD be able to withstand my enticements……..I know that this friction I’m creating on the head of his small, under-sized lingam must putting him on the brink of madness, but that still should not excuse him from failing to recognize appropriate sexual protocol for his lover………a real man should be able to withstand my cajolings like this………He should be able to assert his……arsenal……..of admiration…….of submission, by showing to his lover that he’ll wait for her pleasure before he releases his own…….” (some more glitchy kisses with her pussy, making Ray sigh, enraptured) “…….And so, my pet, does my yoni make you desperately want to slice off this small lingam if his ejaculation occurs before my liking?”

“Oh no problem……..Yes, Charusheela,.”

“……….Soon, my pet, soon – I will squat all the way down onto that hungry, hungry lingam of yours and will swallow it whole and fuck you good, do you understand, my sweet pet?”

“Yes yes Charusheela.”

Grant’s body was in near convulsions, trying to quell the percolating orgasm brewing to the surface. Greasy with sweat, the Sr. sucked air through clenched teeth, stretching back his cheeks, and then billowing them out on the loud, whistling exhale. Even though he was looking at the pendant and further understanding the Ways of it, Grant became desperately aware of the situation below, the blade’s cold steel pressed against his body – right directly above his magically-stroked cock – reminding him of the impending calamity. Grant knew this was a losing battle if he wasn’t able to hold on much longer. He was completely rendered powerless by Sheela’s overwhelmingly enthralling sexuality to stop her from jerking and toying enticingly at his erection, and had to summon every last scrap and fibre and sinew out of himself to ward off the churning itch that she so relentlessly worked away at in him.

“Sounds like he is almost ready to come, my pet………your duty – that I have chosen you to do – is soon at hand, and your lingam, Ray, my pet, is bobbing and throbbing, accordingly……….oh how arousing it is for you to carry out such a nefarious deed for your mistress and goddess, my pet!………the level of his excitement, my pet, should correspond precisely with your OWN special level of excitement……..the excitement, my pet, of doing what I say………what I demand………what I expect, from your stiff, STIFF stick, my pet………so you can stick it………and give me a really good sticking………a sticking of your dreams……..if you follow my orders, like slicing off an embarrassingly small lingam, simply for my amusement……..for my tits” (which she shook, while Grant let out a howling yell) “……yes…….it is almost that time………that time to prove it……not just to my yoni, my pet, but also to yourself, and to show me that you really genuinely are a real man who will do anything to defend his woman’s honour..”

“Noooooo!” Grant shouted.

Sheela stopped playing with Ray’s nuts and slapped Grant’s instead, very lightly, back and forth, little forehands, little backhands, the tips of her fingers making soft tap, tap, tap sounds against his shrunken plum of a sac, while her other fingertips still maintained their fiendish, tiny little up and down strokes on the lip of the head of his cock – rapid-fire rubbings that were just barely audible to them, that hand resembling a shadow-puppet dog. Grant went up on the balls of his feet again, the ascent coming to an abrupt halt when he was reminded of the guillotine. Ray, meanwhile, regarded his severing his dad’s cock as a peripheral concern while he busied himself with trying to impale Sheela’s pussy again, apparently forgetting her ninja butt-slam, but instead being subjected to her teasing evasions of his pokes by moving her pelvis forward – just as he was thrusting upward – so that his cock slid up behind, between her buttcheeks, his knob grazing against her lower back tattoo (of the same symbol that was in the knife handle) – a tattoo flanked by ornate, tapering-from-the-middle typographical endpieces.

“Any moment now, my pet……..you will have to wield your new-found power………he has been reaching each level too soon……..I don’t think small lingam has what it takes to assert the appropriate manhood and chivalry necessary to impress me, even after I displayed a woman’s gratitude with my yoni’s charitable caresses on this pitifully under-endowed excuse for a man’s lingam, would you agree, my pet?”

“Yes, Charusheela,” said Ray, allowing Sheela to Stir The Honey Pot again, guiding the tip of his cock with her pussy, in slow circles that were so wide, this time, that his erection was often making contact with his gut, the left sides of his loins, down between his legs, up the right sides of his loins, in a mad, erection-straining circle, and each time she swooped around for another 360 degrees, she’d pin his shaft against his belly and grease the underside of his pole, up and down, and then if the mood struck her, she could resume her flexings (down between their legs - 180 degrees later), or, simply continue stirring the honey pot, establishing a sensual dominance that further besotted Ray to the Indian seductress, making him ache more and more for her pleasure.

“NO! …….Stop!” Grant said, red-faced, veins sticking out at his temples.

“As soon as you see the pearls of his desire getting splashed aaaallll over my tits, you will promise to make sure, my pet, to slice down hard all the way through his lingam until it is entirely removed from his body, you can assure me of this?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“No, Charusheela!……..it’s too good…….I’m almost…..”

“Make sure to use a steady, sawing back and forth motion as you press down………don’t just press down, o.k., my pet?”

“Noooooooo!”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“Oh dear………He’s reaching the final level MUCH too soon…………This will not do.”

Sheela’s fingertips had an unearthly softness that made Grant’s cock – in spite of its host – crave their smooth electromagnetism, creating a diabolical friction of searing heat that translated to a searing lust so intense that it began to take precedence over the knifeplay, as Grant then started to realize that the pleasure he was receiving from Sheela’s strange-looking hand-job was a pleasure too perfect to just squander away with another quickie ejaculation, and instead basked gratefully in the bounty of stimulation that the head of his cock received in the hands of the manipulative, brown cock-teaser, and before Grant knew it, he was able to relax to the point of staving off orgasm, as though casting ballast from a ship, so he could continue at his pace – or rather, Sheela’s fast jerking pace – and simply wallow in her wicked beating him off, breathing evenly, slow, and deep, confident that he could hold back his load for a while. He was happier about achieving this blissful plateau than keeping the knife at bay.

“Ah yes! Small lingam is showing new stamina levels!…….like a good long distance runner!……..good…….”

Sheela took the knife from Ray and threw it onto the top of her bag on the floor. It landed crossways to the bag’s opening. As Ray looked at it he felt Sheela’s pussy easing down over his cock, and when he looked back at the business end of the current situation, she indeed was impaling herself slowly and steadily on his erection. The maneater squatted all the way down with ease, and at the end of her eight-inch journey she set up camp with slow, hypnotic, fluid-as-silk gyrations, giving Ray a slight jolt of pre-orgasmic exhilaration that was a warning to him to pace himself, and show Sheela his stamina, as did someone else, whom Ray had regarded as a fly on the window sill.

“So now, small lingam, you are probably in such a state of unreal bliss that you don’t know up from down, you should probably show some gratitude, don’t you think, for feeling this stimulation?……..You will find it addictive, too………the way I’m rubbing you like this…….the more you let it burn, and SET your LUST on FIRE, the more you should be showing me your undying appreciation, should you not, my pet?”

“Yes, Charusheela,” said Grant.

In a slow, easy, comfortable rhythm with Ray, (whose hands were latched onto her big, firm tits) Sheela momentarily set her sights on Grant, and said, “Men have tried many ways to impress me, my pet…….with money, with jewelry, vacations, cars, bank accounts………you name it – I have a way of bringing out the benefactors in my lovers……….perhaps it’s the way I enslave them with my sex, yes?”

“Yes, Charusheela, you enslave them with your sex.”

“The kind of sex, my pet, that will make you fight another man for………..the kind that will make you go completely into debt, even with loan sharks……..the kind that will prevent you from sleep each and EVERY SINGLE night until you have spilled your seed a minimum of five – PREFERABLY SEVEN – times, with me, and ONLY me, in mind…….the kind of sex, Grant, my pet, that will make you obey everything I say – does that get you close to ejaculation again?”

“………yes, Charusheela – it does.”

“I thought it would……….but don’t……..orelse I might have to utilize the knife again……..I prefer titillating you to get what I want from you……..do you understand, my pet?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“Then it SURELY stands to reason, my pet, that all this beautiful sex and pleasure I am giving you requires very GENEROUS compensation, yes?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“So………….in what ways will you repay me?”

Grant thought about this, but ended up stymied, so Sheela continued, still “bird-fluttering” the head of his cock, (while sloooooowly gyrating over Ray), “I have a favour to ask of you, my pet, that requires fetching me some paper and a pen……..can you extricate yourself from my fingertips, my pet?.........I won’t be letting go – you will have to try to pull away from my soft, delicate grasp………just the tits, I mean tips……..rubbing just the very, very edge of your head, my pet……..that burning friction…….it is difficult to resist………none of my pets have been able to free themselves of this special teasing of their lingams like this, because it feels too good……..but when I let go, like this” (as Grant shot still, as if his lifeline had just been caught off) “ah yes…….you see? This always happens to my pets………it’s like sudden……..withdrawals……..now get me what I requested.”

Grant left the room, as Sheela concentrated on Ray and placed her pendant between her tits again. His hands were still glued to her breasts, his thumbs lovingly circling her domed, sand dollar-sized nipples, her pussy muscles exerting a unique suction technique that would send Kegel in a tizzy, her loins occasionally grinding forwards and backwards a couple times, and then resuming in slow circles, surprising him with the occasional pussy-thrust. Sumptuously going “oooooooohhhhh!”, the Indian temptress placed her hands over Ray’s hands, making sure he was fondling her firm, big rockets as thoroughly as possible, and then commandeering his hands in circular motions, but very slowly and carefully as though Ray was handling plutonium (or that’s how Sheela convincingly conveyed – through blatant over-cautiousness – to her thrall, who was accordingly sensitive to her sensuously histrionic, beguilingly delicate needs). She looked down at his careful handling, her mouth open in excited anticipation of (?) and then looked at him with more cunning in her eyes. Ray remained focused on the pendant, and was pleased that he was becoming aware of his periphery a little more – the way her tit flesh jiggled under his wide, firm grasp whenever she did that periodic, FIERCE pussy-thrust, proving effective in diverting his attention without it straying too far away from the green, glimmering object that had led him permanently astray in the first place.

Grant returned with pen and notepad, his erection only perpendicular to the ground, much to Sheela’s dismay, as she quickly fluttered his cock-knob again until his shwang was pointing upwards enough to please her. Maintaining her speedy little rubbings, while her other hand gave gentle little slaps – forehands, then backhands – on his nutsack again, Sheela nodded in approval at Grant, who could feel her breath on his haywired manhood as she went “oooooooo” and “aaaaaahhhhhh” and “YESSSSS!”, her eyes narrowing at him.

“And so, my pet, it is that time to prove to me if you are worthy of any further lavishings of my sex…………It will be most important to you – you want to believe this – because once I give my pets a taste of my sex, they soon find that they can no longer go without my sex, Grant……….they cannot function, and start to, do…….. things………strange things, Grant………strange things that I tell them to do when they don’t even realize that I’m telling them to do it – at a later time……….strange things, as soon as they feel the need to fuck me again……….The Euphoric Frustration sets in, my pet………you will know it………you will feel it………..it will be inescapable………..and it will overwhelm you……..and then, the strange, unexplained behaviour takes over, my pet………things that I will tell you to do………a day from now……..a week from now – whenever in the future that strikes my fancy – you will do, my pet………..the way your lingam will get soooooo stiff, it will prevent you from resisting my subliminal orders, which I want to whisper in your ear soooooooo seductively and softly, like a wet whisper, Grant – it will transport you on a velvety cloud of sweet, sweet lust, my pet………into a lush forest with a small brook running gently through it, and eventually leads to a huge, secluded pond, surrounded by enormous rock walls with huge ferns going out of them…………and soon you spot me, under the shade of ferns, knee-deep in water, my body glistening from the tincture of oils extracted by nearby coconuts and aloe plants………..I work the oil, nice and slick, my pet, aaaallllllll over me, so that when I rub the oil all over my tits the fantasy will bring you to near-ejaculation, as well as secure even MORE OBEDIENCE from you, especially when I look at you, my pet, right in the eye, and whisper – right directly inside your head and through your body – the exact same orders……….the same instructions that get your lingam so HELPLESSLY stiff and wanting to stick it in me, Grant, that make you WANT to obey me………those enticing instructions that will compel you into doing very embarrassing things in public…………things you wouldn’t dream of doing otherwise, were it not for my erotic mind control over you, Dr. Grant Harris, my puppet………very, very strange things…….…....strange things, my pet, that will be quite easily – as well as quite arousingly, too, I am sure – evident to select people around the globe…….My Sisters………and so-called intelligence agents……..and our pets and warriors……….and our…….obsolete…….victims, banished to hospitals for the insane……….they will aaaaalllllll find out about each and every fool who falls into our clutches, eventually, my pet, through this wickedly delightful network, where the roles of cat and mouse are always interchanging………..when being in the hands of authorities always ends up with the authority being IN our hands……….our lingam-squeezing hands, my pet……….. So then………....I can spare you the treachery, my pet, of my Evil Whisperings if you comply to my wishes, to whit: for ALL the research you’ve done over the past five years………write it all down for me, right now, every single piece of information, like passcodes, passwords, and any other classified information, as well as a CONCISE description of every piece of information that is ACCESSED by these codes and passwords, along with email, bank accounts, and ANY business activity, alright, my pet?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“You will have five minutes…….I have some serious fucking to do now.”

As Grant wrote frantically, Sheela loomed imperiously over Ray, her hands on her knees, a tapping index finger making Ray slightly nervous about something momentous, possibly, to come. The bodacious gamine smiled differently than she normally did – Ray wasn’t quite sure how – but it was menacing and predatory enough to Ray to show Sheela the look of uneasiness she sometimes saw in her lovers, especially when she was trying to set the stage for a major hoedown in the proceedings. Her slow gyrations coming to an end, she began going up and down on his pole, slowly, sometimes stopping at the top, with only his head in her, or midway, or – after another arbitrary amount of slow up and downs – at the base of his cock. Each time she stopped, she looked at him intensely, as though to microscopically gauge his reaction to her stoppages, looking for even the slightest hint of a gasp or a start or a flinch or any other sign that she could startle out of him and make him feel like he was being experimented on – to put him off his game, as Ray surmised. It also aroused the living shit out of him, and devoutly reciprocated with his own upward thrusts, at odd intervals, eliciting responses from Sheela that he pegged for mock surprise, yet so nut-bustingly, encouragingly seductive, nonetheless. Her exaggeratedly soft, gentle oh!’s, so ridiculous in their brazen sarcasm, made Ray feel like his cock was doubling in size inside her. Sheela’s intense free-squatting made her perky knockers glisten with a sheen of sweat that beckoned her fuckslave, below, to get his hands off a harder-than-rock ass too perfect for the bewildered lad to comprehend he was grasping, and latch again onto those mammoth, slightly-curving-upwards, glistening hooters, her puffy, domed nipples providing the perfect hypnotic treadmill for his thumbs to trace, sometimes clockwise, other times counter-clockwise, their smoothness so compellingly nice to touch. He wanted to squeeze her dark cantaloupes hard, but didn’t want to do anything that might upset her, and was happy handling them – coveting them – the way he was, captivated by the heaving swell of luscious ripeness, the outer curves catching the light when he brought his hands away just to admire them.

“Look at them, my pet………imagine – every night, Ray……..every single night for the rest of your life……..touching them……..squeezing them, Ray……..like this” (Sheela’s supporting hands carefully outlined the massive circumference of her brown tits before giving them a good, lascivious shake, her torso moving laterally, serpentine) “yes, my pet – let them take over your mind, let them instruct you to carry out my orders that make your lingam soooooo stiff and READY FOR THE STICKING, the extremely dangerous orders that will make you want to ejaculate all that sperm out of your erect penis as a means of expressing your complete enslavement to me……….do you like that?”

“Yes, Charusheela, I love that, more than anything.”

“Yes, I know, my pet……….You might suffer from permanent erection………some of my pets have, Ray………..they want to stick it in me all the time……….poor things……….soooooo in need………..needing my tits, my pet……….needing my yoni, to keep their lingam nice and wet and warm………..but I can be addictive, Ray…………that’s why it’s so arousing to obey me, because you know that obeying me pleases me, and of course the more that a woman is pleased by a man, the more the possibility, my pet, that she may show signs of sexual availability…………such a temptation Ray, can be such a powerful force to lure you into blind obedience……….and sex, with me, Ray, my pet, is the ultimate goal, is it not?”

“Yes, Charusheela – sex with you is the ultimate goal.”

Grant returned to her bedside, one hand furiously jerking at his cock – slick with precum – the other holding out three pieces of paper to Sheela.

“Put them in my bag, my pet, and then give me the bag, and then turn around, and KEEP your back to us until I instruct you otherwise, is that perfectly clear, my pet?”

Grant carried out the orders, as well as carefully putting the knife back in the bag. Placing a “sh!” finger to her lips, Sheela brought out a 10mm Glock 20, using the gold lame of her bag to handle it, and put it on the bed, the cold metal of the handle just barely touching his right shoulder. She sensed the slightest hint of trepidation in Ray, and proceeded to fuck him violently, bucking hard in a forward thrusting motion, alternating with downward slams that made his loins tender in no time. Briefly, she did some rapid-fire short strokes before sensing Ray’s impending eruption and immediately stopped, altogether, her pussy devouring him half-way, and then resumed when she saw that his breath rate had evened out again.

“There comes a time, my pet, when a pet gets an EXTREMELY RARE opportunity to prove himself a TRUE WARRIOR to me………NOT ONLY do I esteem my warriors the most, but with YOU, Ray – as I was saying earlier – I am starting to fancy you more and more as a possible suitor, to serve me, to please me……….and……...most erotically……….most seductively……..to be the father of my daughter………worthy of being in my bed, my pet……….every night……….pleasing my yoni……….There are some warriors, Ray, whom I have let into my life MORE than other warriors, and then there will be YOU, enjoying much, much more than ANY of the warriors……..you will be the elite of the most elites……….but again – like I was ALSO saying earlier – you have to EARN such an exalted position………it is crucial for you to……..how do you say – what’s that expression?.........’take it to the next level’, my pet………of course, any hesitation will bring on the Euphoric Madness, so it’s not like you really have any choice in the matter…….to do what you must do………and I think you almost want to ejaculate at the thought of what it is that you are to do for me…….”

Sheela looked at the gun and then back at Ray, and then at Grant, whose back was still facing them. Nodding her head in encouragement, she put a finger up to her lips again, and stole more looks between Ray, the gun, and Grant, dancing her eyebrows up and down, and then narrowing her eyes enticingly while going “oooooooo”, riding him nice and easy, careful not to fuck him in any imaginative way that might bring on his orgasm.

Fanning out her hair again, slowly, gratuitously, her smile almost wholesome, Sheela said, “Now, Ray,” and mechanically, he reached with his left hand across his shoulders to his right side where the gun lay and slowly aimed it towards his father. Sheela clasped her breasts and fondled them vigorously, and then strummed on her nipples, her long nails catching in the light. As she resumed mashing and squeezing her tits, she whorishly stuck her tongue out of her open mouth and wiggled it snake-like at Ray, who, without further ado, dispatched several rounds into Grant’s back. The four bullets entered his back and out through his chest and stomach on the other side, with four corresponding red, splattered shards of drywall, shrapnel, and Grantmeat on the wall in front of him.

As soon as Grant slumped to the floor, Sheela got Ray to put the gun back in her bag and resumed fucking him in earnest, wrapping her arms tight around his neck. Misinterpreting this for affection, Ray instead suddenly found himself whipped around so that now, he was on top, palms flat (actually convex) on the soft mattress, forearms pressing her 44DDs together. Sheela’s hooters gleamed beautifully in their rich, mocha brownness in the light. She placed the pendant between her tits and ran her fingers through Ray’s hair, her nails grazing his scalp, making him see synesthetic flashes of colour in his periphery that sent an earth-shatteringly erogenous shudder from the base of his brain, down his spine, and finally spreading out through his loins, settling into his cooze-drenched bomber like “ultra-reinforced” rebar, in turn making Sheela’s eyes widen momentarily, courtesy her thrall’s supercharged cock. The wicked smile in the corner of her slightly open lips acknowledged another successful placement of stroking through a lover’s hair.

“Mmmmm my warrior! Congratulations! You have proven yourself comPLETEly worthy of me, Ray……….I can no longer call you a pet!……..you may have your name back again………but this lingam will be mine to the end of your dying days, do you understand, Ray?”

“Yes, Charusheela.”

“Good……….it will be treated like no other, Ray……….that is why it will be mine……….it will be inside me, Ray, sooooo much, every night………every SINGLE night, Ray, it might as WELL be mine………..and I will be having sex with you for long periods of time, each and every night………I will condition you to have a sexual appetite as insatiable as mine……..constantly entwined……….like serpents, Ray.”

As she said this, she slowly stretched out her legs, and then brought them around Ray’s back, explaining that she wanted to try a new coital move called Nehduharenkesh, which was a basic legs-around-lover’s-torso position, with some variations. Meeting each of his downwards thrusts with upward jabs of her own, the Indian temptress tightened her pussy muscles to bring Ray closer to orgasm. Her heels slowly trailed up and down his back as though she were trying to size him up or get a feel of him, her cunt’s upward smacks beginning to overpower the slamdowns of the young thoroughbred above her, almost twice her weight, his face grimacing from the sharp blows of her pelvic bone. The dark, dainty, diminutive, nymph’s pleasure increased the more her ‘battering ram’ made him wince with pain as it slammed up at his reddening loins, allowing her to devour as much of the 7 ¾ erection that she possibly could, striving desperately to get stuffed by a good, large cock that she craved every waking moment of her life. Not that there hadn’t been her share of big bombers in her steamy, trailblazing past, but it had been several weeks since she had felt someone as big as Ray, and she bashed greedily against him to wring every millimeter of cockmeat out of him that she could.

“Oh that’s too good.”

“I know, Ray, I know………..I feel myself starting to churn that little ticklish feeling inside me……..deep inside me, Ray……..and it’s the same ticklish feeling that I want to stir up in you right now……..to let your desire stew and bubble and boil to the surface…….and I think you want it to, yes?”

“Oh yes Charusheela.”

“It may be that special, special time, Ray……….soon……….our mutual desire shall truly unleash itself………..together……..at the same time……..” (her voice and breathing deepened, amid moans, sighs and gasps) “………y-yes……..sooooooooon………oh…….”

Tracing more figure eights and zig-zagging patterns on his back, her heels then dug into certain spots, creating new erogenous areas, eliciting groans and ah!’s of pleasure from Ray, her roving feet divining for that right spot to further set asunder his nervous system, and then, before Ray knew what hit him, Sheela brought down her heels onto Ray’s back with such force that she broke his weakest vertebrae – her left heel smashing the thoracic T-11 and her right taking out his lumbar L-3 – followed by a python-like leg-squeeze, her muscular thighs constricting the sides of his abdomen, effectively taking the wind out of him, and then concluding with a neck-snapping head-lock.

Flung onto the bed, the last image Ray saw was her lower backside as she got up from the bed – and that tattoo, which was similar to the omega symbol, except the tails were rounded, and rose a little more upwards, each tail capped off with their own almond-shaped eye. Sheela grabbed her bag, and before she put it back in her backpack, she pulled out a light pink satin bathrobe – just barely covering her hard, bubble ass – hoping this would make a good impression on Debbie. She put on a wire necklace she used for garroting, and after quickly dispatching the drunken, already-passed-out mother of the house, she dropped the finger-printless weapon, grabbed some jeans and a sweatshirt, and by the time she threw them on she had on her backpack and left the house without making contact with anything.

After a couple blocks she reached a busier street and eventually hailed a cab. Her pussy moistened uncontrollably over the thought of the arousing – and insanely lucrative – multiple boy-toying at Exxon that coming Saturday night……….

- THE END -