The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

She Walks At Night

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Here in New Mexico we have a highway known as Highway 666. Don’t believe me? Then grab a map. It is in the NW corner of the state. New Mexico has always been known for it’s strange and odd paranormal and unexplained occurrences. We have U.F.O.S and cattle mutilations on highway 14 as well as the famous Roswell. We have old folklore of the La Larona and evil witch that chops the heads off people near the river down at the Bosque. You name it and we have it. They even say the Anti-Christ lives up north waiting for the right time.

One thing you do not here much of is the strange deadly happenings on highway 666.

A deep down anger for truck drivers was brought on by the many times I and my coven had stopped at the numerous truck stops on our road to fortune that never came. We had a C.B. radio in our bus and we would listen to prostitutes set up their business with their Johns who were waiting in the trucks for them. A woman would jump out of the car very close to where we were and head towards the large parking lot full of trucks. She would be searching for the truck that fit the description the driver gave her. Sometimes they would come out beaten or crying when the driver was done with them. Sometimes we would help them out when that happened, giving them food or medical help, it happened all to many times. A woman who walks at night is never safe.

One day while I was going through some of my old stuff I found that very C.B. radio. It didn’t cost much to have it installed in my vehicle and since I was up to something evil why not pick a highway known for just this sort of thing, Highway 666.

For those of you that live in the desert I don’t need to tell you just how clear the night sky can be away from the city lights. Many times I have gone out to my deserted highway and have found a place off the road to be alone. With all my cloths off I will just lie on the top of my hood and stare at the stars. I would almost hear soft chimes or bells as they twinkled and danced just for me. Something spectacular crossed my way one night. Being so easily hypnotized I had found myself deeply under the star’s spell. The warm engine under the hood as a soft breeze floated over my body and the beautiful constellations hypnotizing me with the brilliance of gentle light that kept me going deeper and deeper into space, just taking me with the lights. I never wanted it to end and yet dawn soon came.

I had to design a pair of panties that perfectly mimicked this effect and I needed a bra to match. You know I couldn’t find what I needed at Fredrick’s or Victoria Secrets. In my desperation I made my way to JC Penny’s and I found the perfect template and from there I was on my way to Hobby Lobby. I was going to wear the midnight summer sky and someone would share it with me out on my favorite road to stare at the stars. Highway 666.

My evil plan was simple. I would wait hidden at the turn that led onto highway 666 and follow a truck out into the middle of nowhere. I would pass him doing almost a hundred to get his attention and leave him ten minutes behind me.

I would park off the road and with the hood up; I would pull two of my spark plug wires out and leave them where they would be easily seen.

I really don’t need to tell anyone that a truck driver finds just about anything sexy but I wanted to dress for the part. Daisy Duke Jean shorts and of course the Harley Davidson muscle shirt, a size or so too small. Look at me, a truckers dream.

Watch how I put on my frightened face and change my voice to indicate the same. I am now a damsel in distress. I need a hero.

“Break one nine, break one nine, I need help something is wrong with my car and I am all alone. Help me someone, anyone there?” I would plea.

“This is Blue Jay, are you the car that passed me shiten and a getten earlier, come back,” he replied.

See how my facial expression would change from scared to evil. My eyebrows would raise and my eyes would open wide, a pleased grin at my success always follows.

“Yes sir. I’m so sorry, please don’t be angry. I don’t know what to do, I’m scared.” I cried.

“Just you calm down I will be there in a minute or two, everything is fine,” he reassured me.

“What about the coyotes.”

“They’re more scared of you than you are of them,” he answered.

To my luck Jay was pulling a gasoline tanker. Sometimes luck just deals you all the right cards. The big truck pulled up along side of my car shielding it from the highway. A predator, I thought. I am sure he wanted to make sure no one saw my car there in case he was able to entice me into his truck. Guys make it so easy. Luck, luck, luck, my hero is going to save me and expect something in return. I’ll give this SOB something in return. I am licking my fangs right now as I type!

“You certainly picked a road to get stranded on,” he said as he shined a flashlight under the hood of my car.

“I know that’s why I was driving so fast. I just wanted to get the hell off this highway. I heard about the killer Rottweilers with the red glowing eyes that bite holes in your tires to get you to stop before they did the worst.” I said with queen stupid blinking on my forehead.

“Oh you heard that one. Did you hear the one about phantom 409?” he said only to scare me more into staying close to him for the fear of my life. Pervert.

“Oh god, don’t even tell me,” I answered as I came close constantly rubbing against him in fear.

“Where are you from?” he asked.

“Arizona.”

“I see. Why do have New Mexico plates on your car?” he asked.

I do have queen stupid blinking on my forehead after all.

“I’m originally from Arizona and if I am going to be driving this highway once a week I’ll be moving back.”

“Well it’s all fixed,” he said.

“Just like that,” I asked.

“Just like that, two of sparkplug wires popped off. Go ahead and start it,”

I jumped in and it started right up. Jay is now my hero. He’s the best mechanic in the world. He fixed my car in minutes flat. I’m so impressed. I turned off the car and closed the door behind me as he closes the hood.

“How much do I owe you?” I asked.

“Oh nothing it’s on me,” he said.

Jay is such a man, so kind.

“Say, nice truck. Light blue, is that why your handle is Blue Jay?” I ask.

“Sure is.”

“Can I see inside, I’ve never seen inside a big semi eighteen wheeler?” I ask.

The look on Jay’s face said, “Hell yea! You can look in my truck anytime.” Of course his answer was simple, “sure.”

Now I don’t need to tell you that I could have just walked over to the truck got in and smiled, that easy. I just wanted to continue talking to him and slowly running the show. At this point of the game I have managed to run everything. Otherwise everything he wants to happen is happening in simple form.

A fantasy of most truck drivers is coming to life. Car breaks down on deserted road with damsel in distress. The car is easy to fix, what luck. How to get girl in truck, no problems she wants in. So much luck for our hero Jay.

See how I hold his hand as we walk towards the truck, I turn to him asking, “Does it have a gear shift knob and fuzzy dice?”

He chuckles and replies, “Well it’s got a gear shift knob.”

Watch how tiny little me sits behind a steering wheel twice my size as if I myself am a truck driver. I sit there and play, moving the steering wheel back and fourth as if I am driving, I am so cute and adorable.

“So many buttons and knobs, is this cord the famous truck drivers horn?” I ask.

“Sure is, go ahead and try it,” he says sitting in the passenger seat.

I pull the horn but not hard enough. I remember what he said, “Go ahead pull the hell out it.”

The loud sound of the horn caused me to jump back into the seat. I began to laugh hysterically at this marvel of modern day technology. Enough of making a fool of myself it’s time to do him in.

I get up and make my way over to the sleeper. I sit on the bed and say, “You’re a good man Jay.”

“Thanks.”

I begin to remove my shorts as I admit, “I have never done it in a big truck before.”

I throw my shorts on a porn video that fell out of the cabinet on the floor. He thinks I didn’t notice. Oh I am so going to kill this man.

He watches almost mesmerized. I slowly spread my legs to reveal the midnight summer’s sky.

“Do you like my panties?” I ask in a babyish voice.

“Yes.”

“I imagine these curtains close and I can see a light up here. Why don’t you lock the doors, take off your cloths and I’ll show you the sleeper,” I say with malicious intent.

Once again, see those cloths go flying all over the cab of that truck. This is one of the things I love watching the most. How men trip on themselves getting those cloths off. It should be a sport.

Another thing about men of this type is I swear they where born wearing that damn baseball cap given to them by some truck company or dairy farm from Middle America. This one was green and said John Deer.

“Forgot your cap,” I said.

“Sorry.”

“Come lie down. I’ll show something interesting I can do with my panties,” I teased.

One more thing to add just for the hypnotists out there is that truck drivers are the easiest induction you will ever do. My guess is because they spend countless hours driving and imagining things to pass the time. You can drop a truck driver in the time it takes to drop that ridiculous hat of his on the floor.

Watch how I sit on the side of the bed next to Jay. I remove my panties and my T- shirt. My bra also sparkles and light dances in his eyes. With my right hand on his gear shift knob I take my panties and slowly wave them in front of his face.

“I have something we can do. We can do this together. I want you to watch the panties as I stroke your gear shift knob. Let’s down shift from ten to one. Just watch the warm soothing lights of the midnight sky, shimmering lights, as they dazzle your mind with the soft sound of my voice. Take a deep breath and relax. No worries, just concentrate on the sound of my voice and the flickering lights deep in the night sky. So soft and nice to listen to, as those eyes sink deeper in to the night sky,” I speak to him in a gentle monotone voice.

See how I have slowed the swinging of my panties and I am now just slowly moving them in a small back and fourth motion, just the way the truck moves when he drives.

“That’s it just let those tired eyes shut if they want and you can listen to my voice. The more gears we down shift the more you will relax,” I say, noticing just how easy he falls into a stupor.

I proceed with eye closure and deepening for about thirty minutes after the count. I continue to tell him the effect my voice has on him to sleep deeper for me. How resisting my voice is an idea that does not exist.

Now it’s time for me to climb aboard Jay’s gear shifter and do some shifting of my own. I continue to allow his eyes to be swallowed by my bra as I get my fill. See how I exhaust him and don’t let him cum. When I finally do allow him to go into overdrive I give him another suggestion of how nice it is to listen to my voice.

Later, after we talk awhile, he walks me to my car. I explain to him to go ahead, I need to do something in the bushes. He is love with me and I assure him that the fake phone number is mine.

When he is about five minutes away I get on my trusty C.B. and I call out, “break one nine, break one nine, does my hero the Blue Jay got his ears on, come back.”

“This is Blue Jay, I got my ears on,” he replies.

I place my new John Deer hat on over my head and speak into the microphone with a determined voice,” I want you to listen Jay. I want you to listen to the sound of my voice. Turn to channel 6, that’s right channel 6, must go to channel 6, over.”

I turned the C.B. to channel 6 and then stepping out of the car I pulled the coiled cord through the window. Lighting a cigarette I notice my hands shaking, I am nervous and scared. I am unsure my plan will work. I lay the mic down on the hood of the car and proceed to pull my shorts back off. If I don’t get a grip I’ll lose my chance. I lie down on the hood and answer back, “Jay, are you there?”

“I’m right here,” he replies.

The breeze is still and I can feel death in the air. A feeling that raises the hairs on the back of your neck, a feeling you only get when you are a witness to a horrible tragedy. Now I am going to get to play a part in this unfortunate occurrence.

My body is propped up on the windshield and I can see my midnight sky panties. I take a drag off my cigarette and look up at the stars. I now remember what I wanted and my fear has diminished. I wanted to feel the romance of death in the most romantic and mysterious of all places, here in the middle of no where’s desert under the stars and the bright light of a full moon. I can feel the sexual cravings, I am hunting again and it feels like a drug that washes over you with a complete charge of euphoria. I am so warm and so wet, but I must focus now if I want the feeling to overwhelm me to bring me to my peak, to make me cum.

“I hope my hero had a good time,” I say in a very sexy voice.

“I sure did, come back,” he replies.

“I bet you feel relaxed and comfortable after what we did, come back.”

“I haven’t felt this way in years young lady, come back.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed. Do you know what I doing right now, over.”

“I don’t know what your doing but I think I’ll like it, come back.”

I smile and reply, “I’m lying here on the hood of my car so very relaxed and I’m naked, smoking a cigarette and not being afraid of the desert thanks to you, come back.”

“Is that so, well I’m glad I could help, over.”

“I wonder if you feel like I do. Relaxed all over and listening to my voice. I bet that cab is so comfortable and warm, come back.”

It took him a while to respond and then he said, “Yea I feel pretty good.”

“I enjoyed every minute we had together. I liked watching how relaxed you were just lying there watching the soft lights of my panties relax you deeper and deeper, they remind you of the soft white lines on the highway passing you by one after another after another deeper an deeper into me.” I waited for a response and got nothing so I continued. “It feels so good listening to my soft voice because you can remember how relaxed and warm you felt as I stroked you up and down and waving my panties in front of your eyes. You remember how heavy your right leg felt so very heavy pushing down and watching the white lines and lights as I stroke you deeper and deeper. The cab of the truck lolling you back and fourth and the soft sound of the engine, you feel so relaxed and heavy so sleepy and those eyes are closing and we can sleep together forever. Just relaxing those eyes and feeling the warm sound of my voice, you feel so tired and exhausted and the next time we will just lie close together holding each other until we fall asleep watching the lights and relaxing deeper and deeper closing those eyes on the count of three. One so warm and relaxed, Two eyes are so tired and heavy and Three closing those eyes and letting go deeper and deeper to sleep.

I remember the soft glow in the horizon; it was such a pretty color. I wondered where the loud boom was and I had thought to soon. A breeze kicked up and then a sound of thunder in the distance, Jay would be sleeping with me forever. Those gasoline tankers really pack an explosion, I thought.

I had finally added my mystery to this highway and have done it to pay a tribute to she who walks at night.

I had hunted and should remain stable for the next few months, if the world is lucky.

I remember thinking to myself, that evil highway hypnosis; it will get you every time.

With love
Shiri