The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

She Stayed to Come (L’Invitée)

Prélude: an Email

Cher Rex,

I am sorry it has been so long since we could see each other, or even talk so much. I am very busy with the new semester, as you know, but I do miss you.

I thank you again for helping me find this flat. The neighborhood is more bourgeois than I really like me, but the price is good and I feel safe outside here at nights. Ginny is very friendly, but I do not have so much in common with her, I think. The other flatmate, Jennifer, is still away, and I have not met her yet.

In truth, I admit, I do not see how you and Ginny are such great friends. I do not wish to be so judgemental, but she seems to me like the way we imagine all Americans to be, always talking only of little things like clothes and film stars and nothing of substance. I am not ungrateful that she shares this big place with me, with the controlled rent and great view, but she is always chattering while I try to read, and playing her music or the TV, and drinking and bringing boys home at all hours. I have to stay in my room or go to campus or the cafe to get my work done, most times.

Her obsession with the trivial things and with attracting masculine attentions reminds me—you will laugh at me for this, I fear—of what Beauvoir says: “among women who have not had in their work an apprenticeship of freedom, there are still many who take shelter in the shadow of men; they adopt without discussion the opinions and values recognized by their husband or their lover, and that allows them to develop childish qualities which are forbidden to adults because they are based on a feeling of irresponsibility. If what is called women’s futility often has so much charm and grace, if it sometimes has a genuinely moving character, it is because it manifests a pure and gratuitous taste for existence, like the games of children; it is the absence of the serious.”

You always say I am pretentious for saying this kind of things, but you know, I must always be thinking of them now that the semester begins and I am working on them all the time. And please forgive me if I seem ungracious to say that about your friend who let me live with her. Probably when I know her better I will see more to her. I hope maybe that Jennifer, when she returns here, will be more of somebody I can talk to. It is of no matter, really, though. As long as I have a good place, I will get my work done, and I do not have to be close friends with these girls, really. I am so glad I have you, though. I think this weekend I have time to see you. Please call me tomorrow so we can make plans. For now I must get back to work.

Grosses bises!
—Geneviève
«Pour le peuple colonisé la valeur la plus essentielle, parce que la plus concrète, c’est d’abord la terre : la terre qui doit assurer le pain et, bien sûr, la dignité. Mais cette dignité n’a rien à voir avec la dignité de la personne humaine. Cette personne humaine idéale, il n’en a jamais entendu parler.»—Frantz Fanon

Scene: a Phone Call.

Jenni was lying in bed, doing her nails, when her phone rang. She put the brush back in the jar of nail polish and picked up her ‘Hello Kitty’ cellphone from the nightstand. The caller was her roommate, Ginny. Jenni quickly muted the reality show playing on the TV above her bed and answered.

“Hey, girl, how’s it going?” Jenni said.

“Pretty chill. I just got your pic,” Ginny replied. “The new puppies look awesome!”

“Oh Em Gee! I know, right? I just wish I could play with them all the time, but I have to wait until they’re healed up.”

“Aw, I bet. But you’re gonna be a good girl and take care of them exactly like the doc says, right?”

“Well, duh,” Jenni said, and giggled. “They’re mine for keeps now. Plus, Rex paid for everything, so he deserves to see them in good shape by the time I get back.”

She sighed softly, and went on, “God, I miss him. How’s he doing?”

“Oh, pretty good,” Ginny answered. “He’s got his new girlfriend all moved in here now.”

“Yeah, the French chick? What’s her name again?”

“Genevieve. But check this out: she’s not really French. I mean, I guess she is, ‘cause she’s from Paris and all, but she’s black!”

“Whoa! I didn’t know French people could be black!”

“I know, right? It’s crazy.”

“Well, how is she?”

“Um, okay mostly I guess. Pretty quiet and keeps to herself so far, mostly. She’s a little bitchy sometimes, though. Like the other day she got all mad just because I called Africa a country. She’s all, like, ‘Zere are a zeellion countries een Afreeca!’ and I’m like, ‘whatevs, chick. Sure, if you wanna get technical about it....’“

“Yeah, who cares?” said Jenni, “I guess maybe she’s sensitive about Africa ‘cause of being black or something?”

“I guess, but you know, even back when I was in school I was studying, um, whatchacallit, pre-med, not, like, geology.”

“Hell, I barely remember any of the stuff I did study,” Jenni added.

“No shit,” Ginny said. “Rex was totally right when he told me what a waste of time it was for me to go. Oh, get this: Genevieve is in grad school which is probably why she’s kind of lame and boring like that. Plus, she’s old. Like 25 or something.“

“Wow, so Rex is going for the MILFs now?” Jenni said, and laughed.

Ginny tittered and replied, “Yeah, I guess. Well, you know, the accent is kinda sexy. Plus, she would be pretty hot if she just cleaned herself up a little.”

“Ew, I heard that French girls sometimes, like, don’t shave. That’s so gross! Don’t tell me she’s like that!”

“Oh, don’t worry. I didn’t mean that. At least, her legs are shaved. Haven’t seen the rest yet. Ell Oh Ell! I just mean, like, she dresses all frumpy, and even goes out with hardly any makeup sometimes. Stuff like that, youknow?”

“Oh, blah.”

“But yeah, you know, I’ve looked at her stuff in the laundry....”

“Were you sniffing her panties, you perv?” Jenni interrupted.

“Yuck, no! Shut up, bitch,” Ginny replied, giggling. “I just had to get her shit out of the washing machine, you know? I had to do laundry and her stuff was still in there so I took it out.

“Anyway, as I was saying, I saw her bra and she’s like a double D.”

“Huh. All natural? And she’s not some fatty?”

“Well, yeah. Like I say, she could be hot if she even cared about her looks. I mean, she exercises and stuff, but like, she spends so much time just sitting around reading books and just throws on whatever clothes in the morning, you know?“

“Pfft. Fuck that!” Jenni said.

“Yeah, totally. But yeah, no way a girl like that would have got a boob job already. Besides, she’s like kind of a prude, too.”

“I thought French girls were supposed to be all chic and supersexy and into hawt couture and stuff?”

“I know, right? It’s weird. Like, me and Rex finally got her to go out dancing on Friday, and she got all pissed off just because he was grinding on some other girl’s ass at the club for awhile.“

“Geez. Get over yourself, bitch!”

“Not only that, but Rex said she didn’t even blow him until they’d already gone out two or three times, and she still won’t do it except when they’re alone.”

“Seriously?”

“Oh, and, she doesn’t do anal, like at all. Period.”

“What? So is she, like, totes frigid?”

“Well, not completely. I can hear her cumming pretty loud sometimes, when Rex stays over. ”

“Sounds like she doesn’t deserve to get to cum.”

“Well, now, Jenni, you probably don’t remember, but you were a little bit like that, too, at first, but you came around.”

“I wasn’t that bad!” Jenni protested.

“I know, but like, remember when you moved in, you had all those baggy grey sweatpants, and like a whole big heavy box full of books, and only—what?—six pairs of heels, maybe? Oh, and you would only let Rex fuck you in your room with the door closed?”

“Um, yeah, I kinda remember that.” Jenni’s head started to hurt a little.

“I can be so stupid!” she said, and laughed. The pain faded.

“Well, anyway, you came around, and so will she,” Ginny said. “I’ve been dosing her coffee. She drinks tons of coffee, by the way, and I’ve been crushing up the pills and mixing them in there when she’s not looking, so she’s getting plenty. Maybe she’ll be a lot cooler by the time you get back.“

The roomies shared a laugh.

“Man, I want those pills, too,” Jenni said, and sighed. “Without them, I keep remembering a lot of the lame boring stuff from before I was with Rex, but he says I can’t have any again until I’m done with the meds they give me here, though.”

“Yeah, I know,” Ginny said. “But it’ll be totes worth it. You get to be the biggest one here, even with little miss double Ds in the house.”

“I can’t wait!”

“Me neither. I so want to play with your new puppies.”

“Mmmm.”

“Plus, with Genevieve not doing anal, I’ve been taking it up the ass extra while she’s away at the stupid library or whatevs. You need to get back and help out with that, cause I’m starting to get sore and walk funny.”

“Haha. Twist my arm, slut. Anyhow, first thing I’m gonna do with Rex is lick and suck his cock until it’s nice and slick and then give him an awesome tittyfuck, now that I can.”

“He does love that,” Ginny said.

“And I bet he’ll love it even better with me, since I’m gonna be the biggest.”

“Yeah,” Ginny said, “but don’t let it go to your head, silly. Remember, once you’re back and Genevieve’s broken in, then it’s my turn to get ‘em done, and I am so getting the hugest pair of porno titties I can.”

“Well, fine, bitch. But I’m gonna be the mothafuckin’ queen of tittyfucks until then. Oh, and I can’t wait to go shopping for new tops.”

“Oh, yay! That’ll be fun. Let’s do that soon as you’re back.”

“Well, we will have to do a couple other things first, you know,” Jenni purred.

“Mrowr! Okay, slut. But definitely shopping after.”

“For sure! It’s a date.”

“Anyhow, I’ve gotta go now. It’s almost happy hour at JoJo’s.”

“Aw, I’m so jelly! I can’t drink either while I’m taking this oxy... oxy-something. Anyway, you go have fun, girl.”

“Thanks.”

“And give Rex my love.”

“I’ll give him lots of big sloppy wet kisses for you, babe. And assfucks. Oh, and send me some more selfies, girly. I miss your face.”

“Of course, boo. Bye bye.”

“Byeee!”

Jenni laid down the phone and inspected her now-dry nails. She turned up the TV, then returned to work polishing them. Once that was finished, she grabbed her phone, walked to the bathroom, and gingerly removed her bra to take some topless snapshots of herself.

Postlude: an Email

last night was so awesome!!! thank u SO SO much again for everything!!!! i loved meeting jenni n i love her huge bOObs!!! u r so sweet n awesome 2 buy her them!! i hope u get me sum 2 :D ginny says its her turn next, but i wan 2 b ur BIGGEST girl again <3!!!!! PlzplzplEEEEEEZ!!!!!! XOXOXO!!!

living here is the BEST!!! sorry i was so bitchy when i first moved in :( i LOOOOOOOOVE ginny now!!! and since we meet last night i LOVE jenni 2!!! HAHA 2morrow they take me both shopping so i can dress more like ur girl should!! CANT WAIT!!! today i just wear the old dress of jenni. she is tight on me, but she do not fit jenni any more AT ALL!!! Hehe!!! she looks good on me, though! on my way to the school i see all the mans looking :D

i m in the office now n the professor she thinks i am working, but i cant stop think about YOU!!! so i write U instead!!! today morning after you leave we find one more bottle of champagne left so we drink him with our pills n then play some more before i go 2 work :) was fun but we all miss yur BIG COQ <3<3<3!!!!!

so anyway, is hard 2 think about other stuffs or read this boring articles and stupid old books i m suppose 2 rite about. pills n vin probly dont help, but i DON CARE no more!!!! HAHA!!!!! like u say, i m ur gOOd girl now and dont have to act smart! just be HOTTT!!!! J ADOOOOOORE!!!!

i LOVE the pills U give us!! today ginny finally tells me she is putting them in my cafe for U the whole time!!! naughty MAN!!! ;) XOXO i am always thinking she is tOO dum 2 keep secrets, but it seems that i am the DUM one all the time!!! HAHAHA!!! :D :D :D U were right not 2 say nothing back then about the pill tho, or i wud not have taked her. now i am gOOd girl and do watever U say!!! <3 <3 <3

call me wen U get this. i want 2 tell ms. proffesor i am sick or something so i can go suck Ur COQ sum more!!! <3 i dont like working here no more or studying, but i have 2 keep my visa so i can stay with YOU!!! if U can find other way to keep me here, i wud do that insted, PLZ!!!

BIG KISSES!!!! XOXXXOXO
BONS BAISERS!!!
Amour, <3*geni*<3
Tu fais l’amour comme un dieu
Et tu le fais quand je le veux
Rien dans la tête
Tout dans les yeux
Un corps de maître
Une peau de feu
C’est difficile de s’en aller
Trouver un homme pour me toucher é-é
— Mitsou <3