The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sharing the Fun

Chapter 1

by Wanton Amel

“Honey, I’m home!” Claire called as she entered the apartment. I was back in the office, working from home and called out “How was your day?” as I worked on saving my projects. I heard keys clatter on the table and went to meet her in the living room, coming out of the hall as she plopped into a chair.

“Ugh, I’d be doing better I didn’t have work with Roderick for this project” she vented, rubbing her forehead. “He may have a good thing in his department but he is the worst manager I’ve seen in a long time. He’s just a self-important jerk and doesn’t respect the team, or have any idea how things work here. Honestly, I don’t even know why they thought he would be helpful cause its not like…”

She kept on letting it out as I walked around and began massaging her shoulders through her blouse. “Well, at least its only temporary” I’d pipe up during a lull in recounting today’s specific vexations. “I know but its just every time he…”and she was off again, reviewing past issues and patterns of asshol-ery. At least the massage was helping, her tone softening as her rant wound down. She rubbed her head against my arm, and while she was better, I could still feel the tension.

“You just have to get through it a while longer. Hey, you want me to put you under so you can forget all about it?”

She looked up at me, weary, but piqued.

“I know you have ulterior motives here, but yeah, I really would like to not think about it for a while.”

“Thats was the idea. Your wish is my command, m’lady!” I goofily flourished and took the seat across from her, as she rolled her eyes.

“Ok, just try not to make as much of a mess this time” she reminded me.

“Oh c’mon you enjoyed that, and I even helped you enjoy cleaning it up.”

“True, but you could make anything enjoyable; if there wasn’t such a mess we could have been enjoying other things” she argued, pointing at me with a tired, but playful look.

“Fair point. You ready?”

“Mm, do your worst.”

I locked eyes with her and said, as seriously as I could “Welcome to horny town, Gina.” It was a silly trigger, but 1) it was memorable, and 2) it was unlikely to come up in conversation (especially since we didn’t know a Gina), so we’d gone with it. You couldn’t help but smile when you said, and afterwards other things kept you smiling.

I always loved watching her register it and change. Her eyes went wide with the sharp intake of breath, and she stiffened, then her eyes closed and brow furrowed as her body relaxed into her chair. There was always that split second of almost surprise, even if you were expecting it, when you felt everything shift. I loved that having feeling myself almost as much as seeing her have it. That moment where she felt her mind and thoughts and worries and priorities all melt and swim and reform into something different than she had been a minute ago. As she slumped back in the chair, her eyes remained closed as her lips parted and released that breath slowly, raggedly, become a moan at the end. Her arms went limp over the armrests as her legs fell open. Not just her mind, but the feelings from her body were changing, the stress and tension from work and the outside world melting just as her care about them had, and in their place new frustrations. Like her burning need to be fucked, to get some kind of stimulation on her hardening nipples or clit, as their sensitivity increased and her twat gushed, making itself ready and its need clear.

Finally her eyes opened again, at least half way. She peered at me through lidded eyes, still sprawled out on the chair, licking her lips as she looked me up and down, smiling as she paused on my crotch before meeting my eyes again. She kept her lustful gaze locked as she stroked the armrests a bit then pushed herself up and onto the edge of the seat, her parted legs framing me the beginnings of a damp spot on the panties under her prim, proper work skirt. She swayed her shoulders a bit and she spread her legs further, hiking up her skirt, unable to keep still as she voiced her new feelings.

“Mmm, thank you. I feel so much better now. Is there anything this horny cumslut can do for you? I’m so wet for you. Please fuck me.”

Her need dripped from every breathy word. A new woman squirmed before me, her only thoughts pleasing me, and pleasing herself and sex and sex and sex and sex. Nothing to beat stress like completely forgetting about them, filling your mind with lust and then having a few completely overwhelming orgasms.

I stood up and she licked her lips.

“First you need to strip. Show me that sexy body and if you get me good and hard I’ll let you suck my cock afterwards.”

She moaned her approval of the reward, then threw me a playful look.

“Aw” she cutely pouted, standing up and turning around.

“You don’t me want to just hike my skirt up” she teased, sliding the hem of her skirt up her thighs, and over the curves of her plump ass

“and bend me over” “she leaned forward at the waist and braced her arms against the chair, thrusting her ass and throng covered lips at me, then looking back

“and take me from behind like the other time?” one hand crept up and starting stroking her pussy through the moist cloth

“You said it made me seem even more desperate, mmm, like I couldn’t even wait to get undressed to have you inside me” “she pulled the cloth aside and started stroking her wet lips, breathing shallowly

“and I am, hmm, desperate you know. I need you sooo badly” she spread herself for me, displaying her slick, throbbing arousal. Knowing how much I always wanted her. She held it like that, letting me soak in her own need while letting my arousal grow.

Then she abruptly snapped up, and turned on one heel.

“But I’m even more desperate to please you, lover.”She slowly dragged her hands up her sides, over the delicious curves of her waist and the hills of her breasts.

“I’ll do whatever you want” and she began unbuttoning her professional, respectable blouse, swaying her hips as bit by bit she was revealed

“And if that means you want to see every inch of me…“ her blouse fell down her arms back onto the chair, and was swiftly joined by her bra, her impressive rack coming into view, already flush with arousal.

“…that you want all of me free to press against you and feel your skin and sweat against mine…” and she briefly ran her hands over her chest, closing her eyes and savoring the sensations before turning again.

“…that you want me to make you want me…” and she drew her skirt and underwear down, so slowly, bending at the waist again, making me savor every moment, and the anticipation, until finally the creeping garments revealed her juicy pussy again. That slick nexus that occupied so much of my mind even when I wasn’t under.

And then she whipped them off, and turned to face me again, falling to her knees. “…then that’s what I’ll do. For you, lover” she finished, legs spread slightly, shoulders back, hands on her thighs, eyes needy, but also hopeful, groping for approval. My own sex goddess, naked, ready, wanting, and trying to please me. Waiting for my approval so she could have me cock. Hoping she was sexy enough to get.

I was hard as a rock.

But I do like watching her squirm.

As I let precious second pass, she bit her lip, chest gently heaving, growing worried. Her eyes darting back and forth from my face to my crotch.

“Did, did it… can I suck your cock now?”

“You may. And!” I raised a hand as she squealed and lunged for my pants, ”and you may touch yourself, but you can’t cum.”

“Ooo, someone wants to be mean.” She said as she quickly stripped me to the waist “but it still sounds like fun to me”. She wrapped one hand around my shaft as the other reached between her own legs. “Mmm, I did do good didn’t I?”

With that she went to work on both of us, her love of cock matched only by the sensations wracking her from below. Her enthusiasm never wavered, but as she got hotter her movements grew jerkier and less controlled. Specks of drool flew from her lips and hand as she frantically pleasured me, occasionally breaking rhythm to mewl or moan. With some difficulty, but only best kind, I took of my shirt. She kept trying to look up, knowing I liked it, but then her eyes would roll back in her head, which I liked even more.

I gritted my teeth as the edge approached, and knew she was close too, I could hear her own motions in little bursts counterpointed by gasping as she kept getting close and backing off, battling herself to please me while continuing to energetically fuck me with her mouth. She was lost in it now, completely focused on cock and cunt and hands and mouth.

So it was easy to surprise her by grabbing her shoulders and pushing her onto her back. She looked about wildly as she lost her grip and her mouthful, and found me kneeling over her, but then her hands flew to her pussy, opening herself to me again.

“Yes! Fuck me! I’m so ready! Please!”she panted, sweat and drool shining on her tits.

I reached down, but instead of guiding myself in, I put my hand over steaming cunt, and drew a finger gently over her clit. Not enough to push her over, but enough to make her arch her back and briefly even less coherent.

“I am going to fuck you. Deeply, and cum in you just the way you want. “ It almost looked like that was enough to finish her but no “But first we’re going to talk”.

“Nnnnnnnh” she whined, but I tapped her clit.

“And because you’ll get fucked you’ll be very cooperative won’t you?” I continued, gently circling her pleasure button.

“Yes! Yes, yes, whatever you want, just please…”

“What I want is to talk about last time I was under.” She briefly whined again, but I continued. “Do you remember when you asked me how much I loved pussy? And if I thought my head would explode if I was eating someone while you were riding me?”

“Unhf, yes, oh god, riding you felt so good, I wish now…”

“And you said maybe we could find out? What did you mean?”

“I meant, ahhh, I, I, ooo, I, I’ve been fantasizing about his girl at, at, ahh, at work, and thinking what she’d be like, like, mmm, like this, like, with us, ohhh” I watched her closely as she stammered and gasped it out, her twitches now only slightly related to my touches. The idea was helping drive her now. Her fantasies even more potent to her sex-crazed mind.

“That’s what I thought.”

And then I plunged into her, and began pounding her. Deeply. Wetly. Filling her with cock the way she wanted and pleaded for. The scream and clench and rush of wetness nearly took me over the edge with her, as her glorious climax swept through her at last. But it was the way she then grabbed on, wrapped her legs and arms around me, dug into my back, and wordlessly pressed me to keep going, to keep fucking, that shortly did it. The way I could feel her heat and pleasure only growing, as her sensitive body and what remained of her mind wanted more of me, more pleasure, more of us. Thrusting away, I was overwhelmed and sprayed deep inside her, as promised; she tightened her grip still more as I did, cooing warmly amidst gasps, until I collapsed on top of her. A sweaty, satisfied heap.

At least briefly satisfied.

Even as we relaxed and I started to soften, I felt her start flexing around me, and squirming under me. In the state she was, she would want to go again, and was determined to start getting me ready again right away. And again after that, of course. She was starting to stroke and nuzzle to get me to stay with her, to stay in her, where she wanted me. Where it was only a matter of getting me hard again and there could be more wonderful fucking.

I marshaled my energy, and pushed myself up on my arms, looking down on her hopeful face again. “Now you stay here and play with yourself and I’ll come fuck you more in a minute, ok? I have to do something, though.”

She frowned and reluctantly agreed “ok, but you ah” I popped out “you promise you’ll be back? ” She reached down to start satisfying herself “I guess, ah, I can wait…mmm”

I stood up and enjoyed watching my beautiful wife play with herself. I never tire of seeing that kind of joy. But after she reached her first peak, shaking and groaning, and began heading for a second, I shook myself out of it and padded back to the office.

I made myself a note about what she’d said confirming my suspicions. Didn’t want to forget about that later. Then I pulled the timer out of the drawer and headed back to the living room.

Claire was still going strong, and blissfully oblivious to me as I set the timer up on a shelf out of the way. An hour…no, looking at her again I set it for two. We’d be tired tomorrow, but it’d be worth it. It always was.

“Hey, want me and my cock to join you?”

That got her attention.

“Mmm, do I. I believe I was promised more fucking?” She smiled almost drunkenly.

“I believe you were. But you know what’ll make it better?”

I closed my eyes, then said clearly to myself “Welcome to horny town, Tim”