The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: What you are about to read involves S-E-X. If you are a youngster, please download it and wait until you’re living by yourself to read it. If you want to make a copy of the story, ok. If you want to print out a copy and post it on your dorm bulletin board, that’s ok. If you want to post it to your free web site, ask me first. If you want to post on your pay site, you can’t.

Service Call 2: The Final Insult

Fran was finally moving on. Virtual Service and Repair had been a decent enough place to work, but she wasn’t about to turn down a better paying job working for an actual internet site. It was too bad, though. She really liked troubleshooting and fixing problems. She decided that it was really about the people. She liked going to different places and meeting all sorts of people. In her last few weeks she was even able to ask out some damsels in distress. That sort of thing used to seem highly unprofessional to her, but lately she had been emboldened, thinking of many new ideas and even exploring her more secret desires in real life.

Fran, or maybe Francine now, with the more important position, looked up at the building. It was one of those mini office complexes nestled in an industrial park. She found the office, room 112. The door held the inconspicuous title “Control Web Inc.” She was hired by a HR person and hadn’t met any of the people in the office yet. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

After explaining herself to the receptionist, Francine waited for her new boss to greet her. A stocky man in his early forties approached her. After looking her up and down a few times he said, “Hey there, Frannie, my name’s Bob. Welcome to our little operation.”

“Uh, thanks. You can, um, call me Fran,” she said, hoping he’d at least do that. The guy had “jerk” written all over him. No great wonder why he didn’t do the hiring.

“Sure thing, Fraann,” he said with condescending emphasis. “Walk with me.” He put a meaty hand on her shoulder and guided her down the hall. “We basically do web page design and administration. Of course, Control Web is part of a larger organization. In fact, we’re sort of the ‘dirty little secret’ division.” Fran regarded him quizzically.

“Yeah, we don’t like to scare away the new recruits. It’s not as bad as all that, though. But you’re young, I’m sure you won’t be hung up on the nature of the web sites.” Bob gave her another leer as he said ‘young.’ Fran was uncomfortable with her appearance as it was. She wanted to look more businesslike, but not wear something out of character. She decided to wear a pantsuit and braid her hair back. This guy just proved that she would be an object to some people regardless.

“So is this like porn or something?” Fran asked, nervously adjusting her glasses. She could see this day go downhill already.

“No. I guess the way I put it you might think so. It’s one of those ‘alternative lifestyle’ deals.”

“So that’s it,” she thought. “They hired me because I’m gay.” The idea of being a standard bearer was a little too much for her. Maybe she was just being hired as some kind of token. She was lost in thought and didn’t hear most of Bob’s explanation.

She did hear the last part. “They call it hypnofetish,” he said.

Fran went white. “What?” She couldn’t believe they knew. How could they?

“Yeah, pretty weird, huh?” Apparently, he took her reaction as confusion and not the horror of being caught that it was. “There’s people out there who think hypnosis is sexy. I guess it’s like those shows where a girl gets put in a trance and some sleazy character wants to make her take her clothes off or something.”

“Anyway, these hypnofetish types really get off on that. They make these crappy fake pictures and write dumb stories about putting the whammy on girls and having sex with them. Of course, most of the ones who are into that are geeky guys who spend all their time at the computer. They have their own web sites and we don’t get much business from them.”

Fran was at a slow boil. These “geeks” were people like her. It started to feel like she had been dropped in the enemy camp. Bob continued. “We cater do a different class. A lot of guys and a few girls want some powerful woman to hypnotize them and make them do stuff. There’s some good money in that. What we do here is design and maintain web pages for a number of ‘mistresses.’” He snorted at the word. " A bunch of control freaks and lesbos who charge guys who watched too may 70’s superhero shows.”

This wasn’t good at all. At best, Bob’s opinion of MC fans was a gross oversimplification. At worst, it was a representation of all the commercial webmasters out there, ill-informed and bigoted. Fran didn’t care much for those online webmistresses, though. She preferred mistresses who were more private, like writers and others who gave their attention to only a few. If someone wanted to sell their domination and pay Control Web to do it, she could live that down.

“Still with us, kid?” He looked at her.

“Uh, sure. Sounds, um, interesting,” Fran said. “I’m just administering the site. Not doing anything else, right?”

He laughed. “No, we don’t expect you to walk guys on a leash or anything like that.” He looked at her in that creepy way again. Bob then added, “But hey, if you want to go into the biz, you’ll get a big discount here.” Fran grimaced.

He changed the subject, taking her to a room with the servers. “This is where the magic happens.” There was a list on the door of the affiliated websites. She saw one name in particular. Trying to sound nonchalant, she asked, “What’s this one?”

“Oh yeah,” he said. “Funny story. This guy ran a web page about being dominated by women. It was real popular. Then he decides to give it away to some kind soul. I told him that I could give it a good home and I wasn’t going to affiliate with any dominatrix. Of course, if one of them wants to affiliate with my company and add to the site, that’s totally fine.” He displayed an evil grin.

That was it. He was the man who changed hypnotizedeyes.com from a female dominant author site to a billboard for a bunch of dommes to sell their services. Fran was about to deliver a blistering tirade that might level the building. That wouldn’t solve anything, though. He’d still have the site and she’d be out of a job. Instead, she started to hatch a plan.

“So, I’ll be adding pages and keeping up with software/hardware changes?” Fran was now trying to get an idea of the amount of access she could have.

“For now. I’m moving up in the world,” he said. “Eventually, you’ll be doing the day to day on the various pages. It isn’t really that tough. That’s why we grouped a bunch together.”

“So,” Fran wondered aloud, “Control Web owns the, um, hypnotizedeyes.com site?” She feigned ignorance.

“Right now, I actually ‘own’ the domain name. That’ll be transferred pretty soon. All the Amazon hypnotists own their domains, of course.” Bob smiled. Fran managed to smile and nod along without throttling him.

For a week, Francine basically learned the ropes. Bob continued to make his sleazy advances. As part of her plan, she didn’t reject them very strongly. He was married, of course, and Francine decided to find out more about his wife.

* * *

She found the place easily enough. It was a little day spa tucked in the suburbs. Apparently, Sharon needed to relax every once in a while. Francine suspected she did it to get away from Bob. With some bribery and a little “persuasion,” she was going to be giving Sharon her massage today.

Francine put on her best customer service face and said, “Hi there. My name’s Amanda and I’ll be working with you today.” Working with her or working on her, it was really a matter of semantics. She doubted that Bob ever mentioned Francine’s name or description, but better safe than sorry. Sharon was actually a very pleasant woman. Francine admired her for a moment. She was a strawberry blonde with a voluptuous figure that Bob probably didn’t appreciate nearly enough. Francine couldn’t wait to get her hands on it.

Sharon took off her glasses, putting them down as she lay face down on the table. “You know, Jackie was just raving about how good you are,” Sharon said as best she could with her head directed toward the floor. Jackie became quite a fan of ‘Amanda’ recently. “Be gentle,” she kidded.

Francine smiled broadly. “Always. Now just relax and get comfortable.”

“Is that a different oil that usual?” Sharon asked as Francine started rubbing it in.

“Oh yes. It’s herbal.” In fact, those same herbs in a tea would probably tranquilize a horse. “Now shush,” she said gently. “Just relax and let yourself go. Just concentrate on relaxing your tired muscles. So very tired. Relax and sink down.” Sharon sighed a little. Francine continued that way until Sharon was in a state of blissful submission.

She wasn’t a professional masseuse, but Francine knew enough erotic massage to get by. She continued the PG manipulations down the small of Sharon’s back. “It’s nice and relaxing, isn’t it. That’s the great thing. You need the vigorous touch of someone else while you completely relax. The combination of total relaxation and deep stimulation has a powerful effect on your body and mind.” Sharon simply murmured.

Francine moved to Sharon’s legs. She moved her hands up to the other woman’s thighs. She slowly slipped her fingers under the towel with no resistance from Sharon. She moaned a little as Francine kneaded her cheeks. Slowly, gently, Francine brushed her thumb against Sharon’s labia. She stirred then, barely able to ask, “What are you doing?” It was more a question than accusation.

“Shhh,” Francine suggested. “I’m stimulating you, Sharon. The more I stimulate you, the more you relax. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” she said, relenting.

“Deeper and deeper,” Francine said, as she continued to probe deeper into Sharon’s inner treasures. “More and more relaxed. In fact, from now on, my touch will cause you to feel a great desire to deeply relax.” By then, Sharaon had lost the ability to react in any way.

After her treatment, Sharon went out to thank the woman she knew as Amanda for the best massage she’d ever received. The woman who was Francine in reality pulled her over to a quiet corner and placed her hand on Sharon’s forehead. “Relax now,” she whispered. It worked like a charm. Sharon was completely under once again. “Time for step two,” thought Francine.

* * *

About a month into her job, Fran learned from Bob that his wife would be at her mother’s for a few days. He joked that it would be the perfect time for her to come over.

“No, really,” he said. “We have the kind of relationship that can handle some ‘experimentation.’”

Fran knew it was now or never. “Are you serious, Bob? Are you really serious?”

“As a heart attack.”

Fran smiled at the thought of him having a heart attack. “Because if you are, I mean, I really haven’t met anyone around this area yet...” She trailed off, letting the idea linger.

Bob was still into the joke. “I could show you around. Maybe you could come back to my place. A little wine, just see how it goes.”

“You know what, I’ll take you up on the sightseeing,” Fran replied. “As for the rest, we’ll see.”

Bob was scared witless about the ‘date.’ He was not serious at all. At least he would never play at it if he knew a girl would actually go. He almost backed out a few times but was sure Frannie was just calling his bluff. After he took her to all the places where no one knew him, Frannie still wanted to go back to his place. He was getting the distinct impression of being led.

As he walked into his house, Bob was met with a frightening surprise. Sharon was back early! “Hi Bob,” she said brightly and hugged him. He tried to stammer out an explanation, but Sharon was already welcoming Fran. “Good to see you, dear.”

Francine walked Sharon over to the couch. Placing her hand on Sharon’s forehead, she said, “Relax.” Bob watched as his wife slumped into the seat.

“What the hell?” Bob sputtered at Francine.

“Sharon and I had an interesting little conversation,” she said.

Bob was taken aback. This was like those stories on the webpages. He drew himself up and said with as much confidence as he could muster, “Listen, you crazy bitch, I don’t know what kind of shit you’re trying to pull, but it stops right now!”

Francine blinked a couple of times. “Sharon, wake up and help me out here.”

She woke up and stood. “Sure thing, hon.” She took her glasses off and fixed Bob with her gaze. “Goddesslave, Bobby,” she commanded. Bob saw himself walking over to his easy chair, then sitting there, helpless and speechless.

“She’s really good,” Francine said proudly. “Sharon’s been working with you for a while now to prepare our little game tonight.”

Bob was torn. Either this would be some sort of revenge or the stuff of a porn mag letter forum. All he could actually say was “What?”

Sharon went over to him. “I’ll tell you what,” she said teasingly, unzipping Bob’s pants. He groaned as she freed his stiffening cock.

Francine moved behind him and started to stroke his temples. “You know, I was going to take Sharon with me, but for some inexplicable reason she loves you. We just can’t have you running around without a leash, so to speak. You know, we hypnofetishists are mostly decent people. For example, I think you enjoy being dominated by women, don’t you Bob?”

“Yeah,” he replied honestly, as Sharon took him into her mouth. She rarely gave him head anymore, and it was nice to see her initiating. Bob thought he could really get to like being at that saucy redhead’s beck and call.

“I’ll leave you to kids to your fun,” Francine whispered. “I just need you to do some little errands for me, Bob.”

* * *

Francine was webmistress (she loved that word) for the hypnodomme sites now. Bob got the promotion. The strangest thing happened, though. Somehow he lost control of hypnotizedeyes.com and the domain fell to some mysterious owner who returned it to its former state. Some of the dommes were annoyed but Francine knew a domme of her own who could be very persuasive. She sat back in the office and smiled. She loved her job.