The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serve and Protect

* * *

Thanks to my inspirations—Tabico, Sara H, Flibinite, thrall and Madam Kistulot.

Fiction, adult, NSFW, and if that means or doesn’t mean to you and you are not 18 yet, go away.

* * *

Part One

The bar was small, indistinguishable from ten thousand places just like it around the country. It smelled of smoke and secret dealings. Yes, they had a smell, too. But instead of looking for people to arrest or interrogate, it brought the strange comfort of familiarity. Four days into his vacation, Special Agent James Stevenson was finally beginning to let go and enjoy himself. It had been three years since his last real break from duty, and the decompression was taking time.

“Another shot, Al,” he said to the bartender.

“Sure thing, Jim,” said Al. “Oh. Out of your favorite. Let me go get a new bottle.”

As he walked to the stock room, Al’s eyes’ glazed over. He opened the bourbon bottle and poured in the strong sedative Master had given him. He didn’t think about the consequences of his actions. He simply obeyed.

He walked back to the bar and poured the agent a generous glass. “I think you’ll like this one,” he said as he slid the glass to Jim.

When a team of men came to take away the agent who’d passed out on the bar, he didn’t even notice. When Jim was gone, he didn’t even remember that the vacationing federal agent had ever been a customer.

* * *

“Agent Stevenson, welcome to my studio,” said the man standing before the bound agent. Despite the fact that he’d tied his captive to the padded reclining chair, he sounded as if he’d just welcomed Jim into his living room.

“You have me at a disadvantage,” said Jim. “You do realize that I’m a federal agen...“

“I know exactly what and who you are. You may call me, ‘Lucas,’ for now, although what you prefer to call me may change after awhile.”

“Based on what I’ve seen so far, it won’t be complimentary,” growled Jim. He tested his bonds again, but there was no budging. He wasn’t sure what Lucas wanted, but he didn’t dwell on it. There was no point in formulating an escape without knowing what he was up against. Better to take in as much of his surroundings as he could, which wasn’t much considering the immobility of his head. “Why have you kidnapped me?”

“Kidnapped is an ugly word,” said Lucas, “but I understand. I suppose it’s appropriate, although I’d put it more as, ‘assertively invited.’ And that, my new friend, was done because it was unlikely you’d have visited in as private a manner as I’d prefer. It’s also doubtful you’d willingly submit to what’s about to happen to you... hence the restraints.”

Jim steeled his thoughts. “How original,” he said. “What’s it gonna be? Drugs? Torture?”

“No, and not brainwashing, either, exactly.

“I can tell you that you came highly recommended by a few of my associates who work at your agency. A couple of peers, and someone much higher up the food chain,” said Lucas, as if they were talking over a cup of coffee.

Lucas’ confidence was perhaps a weakness, perhaps not. He relaxed a bit as another idea came. Maybe this was one of Director Walter’s training exercises. Maybe a loyalty test. He fought the urge to laugh. Jim had been through many of these before, and excelled at maintaining himself—in fact, that was how he’d ended up at the INA. His eyes narrowed as he tried to piece it together.

Lucas walked out of his field of vision. He returned a moment later, with an IV needle. “Okay, I lied about the drugs. But they’re only so you don’t get hurt during the procedure. And I have to admit, you might consider what is about to happen brainwashing, but it’s so far beyond any technique previously employed that it isn’t the same thing at all.”

Procedure? Jim flinched and then relaxed. There was nothing he could do. He’d have to get through this and fight it when his inevitable freedom from the chair came.

Lucas swabbed Jim’s inner forearm with alcohol. “My, my. Your struggles to escape have enlarged your veins nicely.” The needle went in with almost no sensation. Lucas connected a large syringe and slowly pressed the plunger. A few moments later, Jim tasted saline on his tongue. Then, another, smaller syringe appeared. “This should make you feel much better about everything.” Jim pondered. Morphine and Demerol? Versed? Fentanyl?

As if listening, Lucas said with patient distraction, talking to himself as he pressed the plunger home, “Quite the cocktail, this. An entirely new class of anesthetic... leaves no side effects or traces once the subject recovers.”

Jim felt the room lengthen and blur as the drug poured into his brain. Euphoria swept over him, unlike any he’d ever felt. All was right with the world, and all was right with himself. He realized he was having trouble remembering where he was, and then, like a closing curtain, it didn’t matter. The house lights were going down, and down, and down, and then all was dark, and Jim was gone.

* * *

When Jim came to, he was still in the chair, but sitting upright now. His head was free to move, and he realized he was no longer bound. However, he also saw with some anger that his clothes had been removed. “Fucking pervert,” he muttered at Lucas, who was sitting in a different chair, directly across from him.

“Now, now, let’s be pleasant,” said Lucas, smiling. “There’s no perversion here. There are only two men sitting across from each other, enjoying each others’ company.”

“Fuck you,” spat Jim.

Lucas ignored the epithet. “Aren’t you the least bit curious as to why, now that you’re no longer tied up, you’re sitting attentively like any polite guest would?”

“Not for long, asshole,” said Jim, jumping up to attack his captor. Then, just as suddenly, it occurred to him that it was just the wrong thing to do. He sat back down with a puzzled look on his face. “What the hell have you done to me?“

“Nothing,” answered Lucas. “Well, almost nothing. I implanted a device that injects certain compounds into your brain. They inhibit specific genetic markers and enhance others. This results in an effect—obsession with me, in particular. A desire. A certain... deference. So I’ve done very little, but your implant is doing quite a bit.”

“Okay, so you’re a kidnapper and you’re insane.“

“Possibly,” laughed Lucas. “But you’re already are finding it difficult to leave, even though there’s nothing to keep you here but me.”

Jim tried to deny it but couldn’t. He told himself that it was to find out more, to let Lucas further hang himself, but deep inside, he knew it wasn’t true. He was staying because he wanted to stay.

“The genius of my treatment is the speed with which it works. The genetic changes are replicating even now, as we talk. Just about...” Lucas said, looking at his watch, ”now, you should be finding my voice, my appearance, my very presence appealing in a way you didn’t recognize until this moment.” He gave Jim a wide, knowing smile.

Jim shook his head. It didn’t make sense. He knew somewhere that he was being manipulated, but it didn’t feel like manipulation. Although he’d been too distracted to notice before, Lucas I was damned attractive, for a man. Silken voice, piercing eyes, and something... something Jim couldn’t quite put his finger on but was growing by the moment.

“Tell me about your romantic life, Agent Stevenson. Or may I call you Jim?”

Jim sighed as his defenses faltered. God, what a voice. Jesus, he needed to pull it together. Confused, pulled several ways at once, he answered, “Jim is fine. Her name is Angela Cursanno. We’re thinking about getting married.”

“Is she good in bed?” asked Lucas with a wink.

Resolve returned and Jim answered, “Hell yes... she’s amazing. Not that it’s any of your business.”

“It’s all my business, Jim. Besides, have you noticed how your cock has grown listening to and looking at me? I think I might have something much better to offer than the pitiful ministrations of your personal slut.“

Jim knew he should be offended, that he should rise to Angela’s defense, but something about what Lucas was saying felt so true. His eyes scanned Lucas from the floor up, pausing at his crotch, his chest, his lips, and resting on his eyes. His dick throbbed with need. What the fuck was happening to him? Was it the procedure? No way... this was real, immediate, and as his desire blasted through him he realized he wanted Lucas. He wanted Lucas badly. He realized the thought was new, but what fucking difference did that make? He was here, and Lucas was here and there was nowhere else to be.

And he’d never been so fucking horny in his life. It was melting away any rational thoughts—thoughts he couldn’t hold onto however hard he tried.

“Go ahead, Jim. Touch yourself. I don’t mind a little self-indulgence while we talk.”

Jim started to reach down, but stopped. He had to resist. Had to. As damnably sexy as Lucas was, he couldn’t let him gain the upper hand. He looked up and smiled with defiance at Lucas. It was short-lived, however, as his captor spoke again.

“Jim...” said Lucas, still smiling. “Touch it. Cup your balls. Take your finger , run it up the underside and then rub your precum around the tip.” Silken voice? No, beyond that. It was the voice of an angel, or maybe even a god.

The fog of lust that was enveloping Jim’s thoughts thickened, and his hand obeyed the directive—this time with no hesitation. He moaned without control as the pleasure slammed up his belly and spine and into his brain. His eyes rolled up in his head, lost to his surroundings, his predicament. None of it mattered but more of this glorious pleasure.

“There. That’s so much better isn’t it? Such a good, clever boy to obey and feel the reward of that obedience.”

Jim could only moan louder as he began to stroke his steeled dick, nodding his agreement.

“Who is Angela again?” asked Lucas.

“My personal slut,” moaned Jim.

Lucas paused for a moment. The moment of truth was here—the turning that had to be timed very carefully. He lowered his voice and spoke with stern compassion. “That’s right, Jim. And that’s so beneath your dignity. Why would you want to be associated with a useless cunt when you could be with someone worth your adoration—and dare I say... your worship?”

Jim’s former resolve was eroding away with the heat in his loins as his moans became louder. How could he have not seen before? How could he have doubted Lucas’ intentions? His hand began to move faster, rubbing out his engorged prick, unashamed that Lucas was watching as he began to grunt in time with his hand. He needed to show his willingness, his need.

“It feels so fucking good to let go, doesn’t it, Jim? You can’t help yourself. It’s literally part of your DNA now. It starts with more primal urges—sex and lust, to be specific. Then comes the emotional content. So willing, so wanting to be shaped and molded. It’s so strong now. And it’s just beginning. Your mind, so willing to be sculpted by my words, my actions, my desires. Nothing else matters. Not the agency, not Angela, not all the things you thought were so important. Only one thing is important. Only one person. Do you have an idea what and who that might be?”

Jim looked at Lucas, agonizing pleasure contorting his face as he pumped on and on, at the edge of cumming, but somehow unable to go further. It felt as though every moment in his life had been leading to this... this surrender.

“I know you’re too far gone to even speak, Jim. But I’ll help you. I will say the words for you—my words will be your words, and once said, you will repeat them in your mind. You will repeat them until they are your only truth. When they are fully your truth, you will cum, and seal them to your soul forever. You do understand, don’t you, Jim?”

Drool fell from the corner of Jim’s mouth as he nodded.

Lucas knew he would not be able to continue without error, but he had planned for that. He pressed a button in the arm of his chair, and heard his voice begin to speak from the discrete speakers that were hidden around Jim’s writhing body. His voice came from everywhere to soak into Jim. His own cock grew as he stood to undress, his disembodied voice shaping the heart, mind and soul of the malleable agent.

“I trust Lucas. I trust Lucas above all others. I lust for Lucas. I lust only for Lucas. Lucas is superior. I am inferior.”

Jim’s moans softened as the words permeated his thoughts, replacing anything that conflicted with them. His hand was nearly a blur as he stroked, staring at the man he now desired more than he’d thought possible.

“I must please Lucas. I must please Lucas sexually. I must obey Lucas in all things. Only obeying Lucas gives me sexual pleasure. Sexual pleasure makes me even more obedient. Obeying Lucas is the most gratifying act that exists. If I fail to obey Lucas, I will die.”

“My life is dedicated to pleasing Lucas. I am dedicated to pleasing Lucas. The more his instructions conflict with my past thoughts, the more I must obey. The more I do obey.”

“I love Lucas. I love Lucas above all others. Lucas must never come to harm.”

“I want Lucas to fuck me. I want Lucas to use me in any way he desires. I worship Lucas’ cock. I worship Lucas’ body. I worship Lucas’ will. I worship Lucas completely. I worship only Lucas.”

“I am addicted to Lucas. I am nothing without Lucas. Lucas is my purpose. Lucas is my life.”

Jim stroked on, pulling his balls mercilessly with his other hand. He was on the edge of exploding, unable to cum, but needing it more and more. What little thought remained was destroyed by the endlessly looping words, repeating over and over, until they became his entire world.

Lucas watched for over an hour, waiting for the culmination, knowing it would come. He was amazed at the stamina of the tortured agent. Then, with no warning, streams of cum spewed over and over from his newly minted slut’s purple cock. Jim didn’t even scream—his jaw stretched open and his mouth pulled inward to an obscene, silent “O”. On and on it went, the edging and his cemented purpose doing their nefarious work.

Agent Jim Stevenson was now his.

His property.

As Jim slowly recovered, he looked at Lucas with what could only be called reverence. Lucas stepped over to him, positioning his own turgid shaft inches from Jim’s mouth.

“You have a choice, Jim. You can either please me by sucking my cock, or asking me to fuck you.”

Jim struggled with the choice. The cock was there to take—so tempting. He could almost taste the cream, feel it filling his ravenous belly. But he wanted to show his submission. Which would show it more? His clenching, virgin asshole gave him the answer.

“Please...” he breathed, “fuck me?”

Lucas smiled, giving the answer he would have spoken with either choice. “I only let my slaves give me pleasure. Knowing this, is it still your desire?”

“Ohhhh, God... I’m begging... please... fuck me!” moaned Jim, unable to stop the words falling from his mouth.

Lucas reached over and twisted Jim’s nipples with cruel abandon, smiling widely as his newest recruit moaned in pain and pleasure. “Then kiss me and feel the love of your fucking cunt Angela fall away to nothing. Touch my perfect cock, and know that it’s all you desire. Taste my flesh, and allow it to melt away every other loyalty. You desire it already—it is already your truth—all that you need to do is accept the gift I’m giving, pet. Say what you are and change your world forever.”

Jim shook as he spoke. “I am your slave.”

Lucas was lost in lust, himself. The transformation of Jim was more powerful than he’d ever hoped or dreamed. As he pressed his lubed cock into his slave, feeling the sphincter clench and milk his shaft, his mind danced with the visions of pleasures—and men—to come, as he turned the INA into his personal harem of devoted fucktoys.

As his cum filled his newest devotee, he knew that there was nothing that would or could ever stop him. The best was yet to come...

to be continued