The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Separation Anxiety

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

As a practicing psychiatrist for the last eight years, Dr. Hunter Tyler had managed to build a reputation of trustworthiness and stability for her patients in the greater Los Angeles area. She was an attractive woman in her thirties, long brown hair hanging straight down her shoulders. She wore a professional suit that accented her shapely form, a pair of glasses on her face. Her office was the usual for people in her profession, designed to make the patients feel comfortable and at ease, the better to bring their troubles out. Not that Brooke needed such encouragement.

Hunter gazed at the woman sitting on the couch. She was a few years younger with a face and body that seemed better suited to a supermodel than a teacher. Reddish-brown hair curled around her, adding to her beauty. She wore a pair of slacks and a brown shirt, her jacket hung on a hook in the corner. She had been seeing Hunter for four months now to deal with recent stress in her marriage. She hadn’t been due for an appointment today, but when she burst into the office with tears running down her face, Hunter had her secretary clear her schedule and hurried Brooke into her office.

Brooke took a breath, wiping her eyes with the sixth Kleenex Hunter had given her since she’d arrived. “I don’t understand it,” she said. “I mean, we’ve been together for eight years now. Eight years! I provide for him, I comfort him, I think I’ve been a pretty damn good wife. And what happens? He goes for someone else! Probably a bimbo with no career or future and he gives me up for her. Why? Why would he do it?”

“Brooke, you really need to calm down,” Hunter said. She walked over to a small table near her desk where a coffee maker stood. “You’ve had this fears before, remember? That time you thought he was seeing that woman at the hotel? It turned out he was just planning a surprise party for you. If you keep regarding him with such suspicion, you’re certainly going to tear your marriage apart, without the help of anyone else.”

“You don’t understand, Doctor Tyler. I saw her. I saw her leaving our home. Our home.”

Tyler looked up, surprised. “Wait, you mean you actually saw this other woman?”

Brooke nodded. “I left work early last night. I intended to surprise him. Just as I turned onto our corner, I saw another car in our driveway. So, I backed up, parked a few blocks away and peeked through the bushes. I saw her come out, I saw him in his bathrobe, they kissed right there on my front step! Then she got in her car and drove off.”

“You saw her clearly?”

“Well, not clearly. She had blond hair, I suppose she was attractive, but I didn’t need to see her face to know what she was doing. God, how could he do this to me?”

Hunter walked over and handed Brooke a cup of coffee. She then moved back behind her desk and sat down. She let her fingers move to the cat’s cradle on her desk. She took one of the balls, gave it a slight pull, then let it go. It hit the row of suspended balls, setting off a chain reaction that sent the ball on the opposite side sailing. Soon, the office was filled with a clicking sound as the balls smacked against one another.

Hunter leaned back in her seat and watched as Brooke sipped her coffee. Within minutes, it was completely gone, Brooke licking her lips. “Damn, I needed this more than I thought. I don’t usually drink it down like that.”

Hunter smiled. “You should really learn to calm down, Brooke. Look, I realize that right now it seems you don’t have anything to look for. But you have to think this out. Just listen to me, all right, Brooke? Listen to me and trust me and I can tell you what you have to do. But you have to listen to me, all right?”

Brooke nodded. She could do little else. The stress of work had been bad enough but this deal with her husband was driving her to the breaking point. She settled in the couch and tried to focus on Hunter. However, her attention was drawn to the cat’s cradle on the desk. Brooke had always been fascinated by the devices, by the way they kept momentum going in such an entertaining way. Her eyes were drawn to the cradle, flicking from one end to the other as the balls smacked against one another. It was soothing in a way, the tight clicking sound that echoed throughout the office. It felt good to listen to, so good that Hunter’s voice soon faded away from Brooke’s ears, the clicking of the balls becoming the only important sound.

“Yes, Brooke, I can see you’re feeling sleepy. Watching the balls hit and swing, hit and swing, the click, click, click of their smooth motions, it’s making you sleepy, so very sleepy. I know you enjoy watching the balls, Brooke, I know you like to watch them hit and swing, hit and swing, with that wonderfully soothing click, click, click. I know you enjoy it, Brooke, even as it makes you feel sleepy. Very sleepy, Brooke, you’re feeling so very sleepy, it so hard to keep your eyes open, Brooke because you feel very sleepy. Your eyes feel so heavy now, Brooke, you just want to close them. You want to close them and go to sleep. A nice, deep, wonderful sleep. You just want to sleep, Brooke, sleep. Sleep deeply.”

As Brooke fell back on the couch, fast asleep, Hunter put down her coffee cup and stood up. She approached the couch slowly, appraising the entranced woman atop it. She sat down next to Brooke and began to speak softly. “Brooke, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” the hypnotized woman replied.

“Brooke, I want you to listen to my voice and relax. Just relax. As you listen to every word I say, you find yourself growing more and more relaxed. Now, Brooke, do you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Good, good. Then you trust what I say?”

“Yes.”

“Anything I say to you, you will listen to. Anything I tell you to do, you will do because you trust me. Is this not true?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Listen to me, Brooke. Your husband is not having an affair. He is not seeing another woman.”

“But....I saw him—”

“No, you didn’t, Brooke. You didn’t see him with another woman. You did not see him with another woman. There is no other woman, Brooke. Your husband is not having an affair, do you understand? He is not having an affair.”

“Yes....he is not having an affair.”

Hunter sighed and nodded. “Now, Brooke, listen to me. The reason you think you imagined this other woman is because you’re having secret urges. Secret feelings that you’ve kept hidden from your husband and yourself. Feelings of making love to another woman. You feel this need right now, Brooke, I know you do. You feel the need to make love to me. You want to make love to me, Brooke. You want to make love to me right here and now, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Brooke’s face suddenly flushed as she felt a wave of urges flow through her. She wanted Hunter, she wanted her here and now. She wanted to make love to her so bad she could feel her pussy wetting.

“Then take off all your clothes, Brooke, so we can make love.” Hunter was pleasantly surprised to see Brooke practically tear her clothes off. As she began to remove her own clothing, Hunter reflected on the success of her induction. Of course, there was no way Brooke would have gone under so easily or obeyed any of these instructions if it hadn’t been for the powerful hypnotic agent Hunter had slipped into her coffee. She had only a small supply of it, usually for the more difficult patients under her care. Hunter would never have used it on Brooke if it hadn’t been an emergency. Well, it was worth it, just for the look of Brooke’s wonderful nude body, with its full breasts and already wet patch between her legs.

Hunter decided she wanted more than just a look. She moved onto the couch and straddled Brooke. She leaned down and kissed the other woman on the lips with passion. They tongue-wrestled for several minutes, tasting each other with obvious glee. Hunter moved down on Brooke and they spent several minutes rubbing their hands over each other’s bodies. Their breasts pushed against one another, causing both to feel even more pleasure. Their pussies rubbed against each other, the friction causing electric thrills for both.

Hunter moved down and pulled Brooke’s legs further down the couch until her pussy was on the very edge. Kneeling on the floor, Hunter pushed her face to the wet patch. She began to lick it, taking nice, long, smooth strokes with her tongue. She took her time, knowing this was driving Brooke crazy, as indeed it was. Brooke withered on the couch, moaning, her hair raking around the cushion as she felt Hunter go at her. She was so turned on, it was a joy to finally release herself onto Hunter’s face, allowing the psychiatrist to lick at the wonderful juice.

Hunter pulled herself onto the couch and sat onto Brooke’s face, her pussy right above Brooke’s lips. Brooke was only too ready and willing to begin licking at the dark-haired lips above her. Hunter sighed and rocked herself gently on top of Brooke’s face, as if willing her juices down to her clit. She continued to work atop her, her earlier session with Brooke pushing her to the point of ecstasy. Hunter soon went over the point and blew past it, arching back as she exploded onto Brooke’s face, then collapsed forward, her hands gripping the top of the couch as Brooke licked away the remaining cum.

Twenty minutes later, Brooke and Hunter were facing each other once again, both cleaned and dressed. “Brooke, listen to me carefully,” Hunter said. “You will forget what has happened here between us. You will forget any suspicions you have of your husband cheating on you. Your husband loves you and he is not cheating on you. Nothing will dissuade you from that opinion. Now, you will wake up, fresh and relaxed and feeling wonderful.”

Brooke’s eyes blinked open and focused on Hunter. She smiled brightly and shook her head. “Thanks so much, Doctor Taylor. This session really helped out. Thanks for helping me realize that this stupid idea of an affair is idiotic. Thanks for getting my head on straight.”

“It’s what I’m here for,” Hunter smiled as she led Brooke to the door. “I was glad to help out. You can settle with the secretary outside.” Smiling, Hunter watched Brooke leave, then headed over to her desk. She dialed a number on her phone and waited. “Hello, honey? It’s Hunter. Your wife was just here. Seems she saw us last night. Told you that wig was a good idea. Anyway, you don’t have to worry, she won’t be a problem anymore. In fact, I think we can get her to help us out eventually. I’ll explain tonight. Bye.” Hanging up, Hunter leaned back in her chair and smiled. This had the makings of a fascinating affair.