The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sensual Survey

Four women come to what they think is a simple psychological survey. In actuality, it turns out to be a test for a mass induction and brainwash system. Inspired by a comic.

“Once again,” Samuel Connor said over the intercom to four lovely women, who thought this was a simple psychological survey for a medical technologies company that was experimenting with finding drug free alternative means of treating psychological issues, in a white room, “I’d like to thank you all for agreeing to participate in this survey. Your help is most appreciated, and will aid numerous people. You shown a light display accompanied by relaxing music. At the end, you will be asked for your opinions.” What they did not know, but Samuel did, was that this was not exactly true.

Samuel did indeed work for a medical technologies company that was experimenting with alternative therapy, but he did not work for that particular division. Samuel worked for a division that operated in a… less than legal field. What these four lovely ladies were really helping test was a method of mass induction and brainwashing. As Samuel started things up, his phone rang, a quick check revealing it to be his boss, “Hello, sir. I was just about to start the process, sir. Their names are: Sophie Madline, blonde from a very conservative family. Jolene Parker, she’s a red head with an active social and sex life. Mei Chang, she’s Asain and was only really adventurous in college. And Sati Indra, she’s an Indian who flies in the face of traditional values. I took great lengths to make certain they would be of differing backgrounds and lifestyles, sir.”

In the survey room, the lights dimmed and the music faded in, and through panels in the walls and ceiling lights were projected in. The lights began to change color and dance around the room, drawing the women in. They were so taken in by the lights’ colors and dance, they didn’t notice the subliminal messages laced within the music:

“Breathe deep. Be calm. There is no reason to be worried. Everything is fine. Just follow the lights and let all your tension fade away. You are feeling very relaxed. The dancing lights are so pretty and comforting. Their shifting colors and intricate dance makes you feel so happy. Watching them makes you feel so happy and warm. The music is so nice and soft. It puts you at ease. It deepens your relaxation. There is no need for you to think. Just watch the lights and listen to the music.”

These messages repeated on a continuous loop. As they unknowingly listened, their minds absorbing the words, placing them in a light trance. Samuel was excited, since phase one was clearly working on them, but not too excited, as previous testing had shown Phase One to be effective on most, if not all, individuals. Once he was certain that Phase One was complete, Samuel activated Phase Two. The lights and music began to subtly change, as new messages replaced the old ones; not that the girls noticed, their entranced minds paying it no mind.

“The lights make you feel so happy and warm inside. The music takes all those troublesome thoughts away. The lights and music make you feel wonderful. Give in to these warm and happy feelings. Let the your mind give in to the music. There’s no need to hesitate. Submit yourselves to the lights and music. Submission will give you pleasure like you’ve never felt before. Embrace the happiness and carefree pleasure they bring you. It feels wonderful to let go. No thoughts but what the music tells you to think. Just watch the lights and listen to the music.”

Samuel’s cock hardened, as his test subjects were responded very well to Phase Two. Just then, his phone rang, his boss once again, “Perfect timing, sir. Phase Two is working perfectly, and I was just about to switch them over to Phase Three. Also, I have a question, sir. Should Phase Three work, what exactly will be done with them afterwards? Really? Thank you very much, sir. I’ll use my bonus well.” He flipped another switch, causing the lights and music to change once more: The lights’ dance became more intricate and enrapturing, while the music’s message changed from suggestions to commands.

“The words I speak are immutable truth. You love to submit. You love not having to think. You love obeying orders. You will give me your mind, your body, and your heart. Only through submission and obedience can you truly feel happy. Listen to my words, and respond obediently. You are my pets. Abandon your free will and submit. You are my puppets. I am all you think of and you seek only to please me. You are my lovers. Give in to the arousal and desire my voice inspires in you. You are my sluts. Soon I shall come to you and you shall eagerly obey.”

Looking at their faces and bodies, Samuel clearly saw that Phase Three was a complete success! The women had transformed from freethinking individuals to obedient sex slaves. Though Samuel was probably getting ahead of himself, he needed to see if Phase Three had truly taken hold of them first; he turned off the lights and music, and moved to enter the room. The moment he entered the room, their eyes, filled with lust and submission, instantly focused on him, a good sign. “Tell me who you are, who I am, and what you are,” he commanded.

After each let out a tiny moan at being given a command, each woman longingly declared, “My name is Sophie/Jolene/Mei/Sati, you are Samuel, and I am your pet, your puppet, your lover, and your slut.”

Samuel smiled, assured that Phase Three had done its job. Now it was time to have some fun, “Very good girls, you are correct. However, I am not simply Samuel, I am also your master, and you shall address me as such, understood?”

“Yes master,” the four brainwashed beauties declared, hardening Samuel’s cock even further.

“Alright my puppets, I want each of you to strip for me. With each piece removed, you desire for me will grow. Strip now!”

“Yes master,” the mindless minxes quickly moved to strip off their clothes, showing off their curves, enticing their master and hardening his cock where he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Very good. Now my sluts, it’s time to please your master.” He then dropped his pants, revealing his erect member, which his hypnotized honeys regarded with awe and wonder, “When I call your name, you will give me a blowjob, a tit job, and then I’ll fuck you.”

Sophie was up first; while she lacked experience or skill, as expected, she showed no hesitation and eagerly followed commands; unsurprisingly, her lack of skills was given, as she was until moments ago a virgin. Jolene was a major improvement by comparison, skillfully hitting all the right spots to maximize Samuel’s pleasure. Mei, while not nearly as skillful, still proved herself to be a delightful fuck with her surprisingly flexible body. Sati, however, proved she was the best, busting out every move from the Kama Sutra. While he recovered, and his slaves basked in the afterglow, Samuel made a mental note to have Jolene and Sati teach Sophie and Mei some of their tricks.

Just then, his phone rang once more. Scrambling to pick it up from his discarded pants, Samuel answered, “Sir, hello. I was just about to call you to let you know that the Process has worked perfectly. Yes sir, they’re completely under my control. Yes, all four of them have obeyed all the commands I’ve given them without a shred of hesitation. I’d glad to hear you’re pleased sir. What? You mean—well thank you very much sir! I’ll leave the arrangements to you then.” With a smile on his face, he turned to his hypnotized hotties and ordered, “Slaves, listen closely. I have some very important commands for you: in a moment I will snap my hands, when I do, you will all clean yourselves off and get dressed. Once you’ve done this, you will again behave as you did before the survey; but whenever I say, ‘sensual survey’, you will return to this happy and pleasant state of mind. You will then fill out these forms,” he then putted out some forms, “taking care to make no mention of the lights and sounds true nature. Once that is done, you will leave, and once you do, here is what you’ll do…

It was about three months after the survey, in that time, Sophie, Jolene, Mei, and Sati had gone and severed all times they once had with the people in their lives. Then they had emptied out their bank accounts, sold most of their property and then travelled to a location they had been told to go to over the phone a week ago. What they found was a luxurious mansion out in a secluded area, far from and prying eyes or nosey neighbors. Inside, their master, who greeted them with, “Sensual Survey”, greeted the four. The moment those delightful words slipped from his tongue, the four slipped back under, remember their true selves once more.

“I’m very pleased you all followed my instructions completely,” he smiled at the mesmerized minxes before him, “And now you will serve me for the rest of your lives here. I think the first order of business is to breaking in the master bed with a massive orgy. What do you say girls?”

“That sounds wonderful master.”

“Perfect,” Samuel said as he led them to the first day of the rest of their lives.