The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Self Help

I am not sure if it was the economy, the lay-offs my company kept having, the extreme weather we were having or all of the above but for the first time in my life I needed something more. I was not sure what that something was but I knew I needed a change. It was with this mindset that I wandered into the two story book seller in our mall and began walking around looking at books hoping something would give me an idea on how to make myself feel better.

First I wandered into the sports section and thumbed through books on weight lifting, swimming, biking, etc. and while all those things sounded fun it was not what I was looking for. I wandered more and stopped at a section called Self Help. I had seen this section my whole life without ever turning into the aisle. Curious, I stepped into the aisle and began eyeballing the titles sitting on the shelf.

There were lots of catchy titles on coaching, self-discovery, becoming happy, and as I walked along looking at the thousands of titles I felt further away from having an answer than I had before I had entered the bookstore. Every title felt like it applied to me and in some ways none of them seemed to apply to me. As I stood at the middle of the row looking up I heard a sultry and sexy woman’s voice say, “I know what you need and you will not find it in a book.”

I turned to find myself face to face with a woman in her mid to late forties. She had long black hair with just a hint of silver starting to appear. Her complexion was a soft white so she obviously did not get out in the sun that often. Her lips were ruby red without lipstick and she had the deepest softest set of hazel colored eyes I had ever seen. But her voice was like smooth velvet and made me melt like ice cream on a hot summer day.

Turning all the way around to face her I said, “I’m not sure what I need so you will excuse me if I am skeptical that you may actually know what I need.”

She said, “If you knew what you needed you would not be standing in a self-help section of the bookstore with a lost and bewildered look on your face. I know what you need. I am a professional and one look at you and I knew what you needed. You need to have all your stress and all your defenses stripped away so you can embrace the real you.”

Stress was killing me but I have never told another soul about it. Yet in an exchange that had lasted less than a minute this woman had already learned things about me that I had kept secret for several years. I tried to pretend not to be impressed and said, “I’m sure another professional could have come up with the same conclusion.”

The woman said, “You are correct my good man; any professional could have come up with your diagnosis but few could offer the immediate cure I am capable of offering. If you allow me I will make you stress free and as carefree as a bird. My methods are simple but powerful. Are you interested?”

I said, “I wasn’t really looking for a doctor if that is what you are. I just need a book.”

Her voice rose just a bit and she said, “I am not really asking you. I am telling you to accept my offer. It is free and if you do not choose it of your own free will you will choose it just the same.”

I said, “Look lady, I think you need to cut back the dosage of whatever it is you took before you came to the bookstore. How about I go back to looking at books and you go back to whatever you were doing when you spotted me.”

What she did next completely caught me off guard. She unbuttoned her shirt two buttons down, pulled the top back exposing two very nice silky white breasts. They had obviously never seen the sun. Her skin was much like the skin on her face; it was beautiful and soft white. Then she said, “No you look. Just look at my cleavage and tell me the truth. You want some stress relief don’t you?”

My first thought was a typical male response of excitement and arousal at seeing a total stranger exposing her breasts to me. I felt my mouth drop and without even thinking about it I answered, “Yes, I would love some stress relief.”

I thought she was propositioning me for some kind of sexual rendevouz and was definitely thinking I could use some of that kind of stress relief. She said, “Wonderful. I knew you were looking to relax and be free of all your stress. Just seeing my cleavage causes to remember a day when life was easier and you were in your mommy’s care. At the end of a full day of playing with your toys mommy would pull you into her bosom and your head would rest on her big soft breasts and your eyes would immediately begin to feel very heavy. Looking at my big soft breasts reminds you of those carefree days and you can already feel your eyes becoming very heavy.”

When she first exposed her cleavage to me I had thought I hit the jackpot and was going to get laid. Instead I found myself standing in a semi-busy bookstore feeling like a small child crawling up into his mother’s arms and falling asleep. I could recall and almost feel her soft warm arms embracing me on her big cushioned rocking chair and I felt my eyes grow heavy. It reminded me of those nights where I was permitted to stay up and watch a television show but she had rocked me to sleep. I would always wake up in the morning disappointed I had not been able to stay awake.

The woman brought her fingers up to her cleavage and extended her pointer and index finger to right where her two breasts met. She began moving her fingers up and down her exposed cleavage and said, “What’s your name sweetie?”

I told her my name was Leonard and she said, “It’s nice to help you relax Lenny. You don’t mind if I call you Lenny do you?”

Before I could even tell her how much I despised being called Lenny she said, “I knew you would be okay letting me call you Lenny. After all, when is the last time someone took the time to help you relax? Just watch my fingers go up and down, up and down, up and down; your eyes are becoming so very, very heavy. Each time my fingers go up and down you can feel your eyes becoming heavier and heavier, heavier and heavier. Just look at my soft breasts as you become more and more relaxed.”

Something did not feel right. Bells and whistles should have been going off in my head but this seductive woman was creating such a relaxed feeling for me that I would have been nuts to interrupt her. She said, “That’s a good little boy watching my fingers go up and down, up and down. You are so enjoying watching my fingers and my beautiful cleavage that you cannot seem to look away. No matter how hard you try you find you just can’t seem to move your eyes from my spell binding cleavage.”

I could not think of a reason why I would want to look anywhere else but I was sure I was looking because I enjoy a good set of breasts and how often does a woman just walk up and invite me to look? But then something funny happened when she said, “When I count to three you will try to look away. It will only take a moment to look away but you will find no matter how hard you try that moment of looking away will be impossible to achieve. You will try harder and harder and the harder you try the more all the muscles in your body will begin to feel heavy and sleepy. One, you cannot look away. Two, my breasts are so captivating and three, try to look away.”

My thinking was that this will be easy but not enjoyable. I was enjoying everything that was taking place and really did not want to look away but it was only going to be a moment. The strangest thing happened though; I could not seem to move my head or divert my eyes and I was giving it a genuine effort. As I fought with myself to look away I felt my muscles starting to feel like jelly. They had that wiped out feeling I get when I stay in a hot tub too long and things were only getting worse. My mouth now hung open and I could feel drool running from my mouth. I realized I was frozen unable to move at all.

She made a purring sound and reached up to close my mouth for me. Then she said, “That’s what I thought. You are so helpless to my words that the mere suggestion that you cannot look away has turned you into a cleavage staring statue. You now have the ability to look away from my breasts but only because I granted you the ability. Do you understand Lenny?”

When I gave her the simple answer of yes she said, “Yes Mistress Savina. Is that clear my pet?”

I replied, “Yes Mistress Savina.”

She said, “Now look deep into my eyes. By now I am sure you have figured out that I did not just help you relax. I hypnotized you with my cleavage and you surrendered to me like a lamb goes to the slaughter. As you stare deeply into my eyes and answer my questions you will fall deeper and deeper into your trance. Each time you answer you fall ten times deeper than you are right now. No matter how deep you go your body will remain standing and you will continue gazing into my eyes.”

Deep down somewhere in my existence I knew what had happened and I suspect I knew what was happening but I did nothing to stop it. I am not sure I could have stopped it once it had started. She was right. As soon as I had looked upon her cleavage and started seeing the imagery she had been painting for me I had become ripe for the taking. Now I stood before her completely mesmerized.

She said, “Tell me my pet; why were you in the self-help section?”

I replied, “I am not sure. I felt empty inside and thought some book would leap off the shelf at me.”

She smiled and said, “I did not leap off the shelf but I am here to make your life complete. Your entire life you have craved a dominant loving female to rule your life. You have longed for a powerful woman to take the drudgery of decision making and self-thought away from you and into her hands. You have found that woman and you find it so easy to submit to me in all things. Tell me you will submit to me in all things.”

As I replied I could feel it. There was a warm glow starting in my stomach and radiating into every fiber of my being telling me I had found what I had been looking for. I replied, “I will submit to you in all things Mistress Savina.”

She said, “You may call me Mistress for short. I am your every desire and I am all that you care about. Your own wants and needs are second to mine and the more you serve me the happier you are. Now tell me what you do for a living and how much you make.”

When I told her she said, “Fine, we can do without your income. You do not make enough to warrant having you out of the house. You will be my lover and my man servant. I have a successful practice and it will be nice to have my man waiting for me at the door with a home cooked meal. Of course I will expect the house to be spotless and I expect to have you waiting to serve me. Do you understand my pet?”

I did not particularly care for my job but the idea of not even giving a two week notice bothered me. I wanted to protest but as she asked me if I understood I knew there was nothing she could ask me to do that I would not eagerly obey and I replied, “Yes Mistress.”

Then she said, “Do you like to give women oral pleasure?”

I always lied and said I loved it but once in the bedroom I did my best to avoid it. No lies came out of my mouth this time when I replied, “No, but I do it when I feel I cannot avoid it.”

Savina laughed out loud for a moment and then said, “Well from this day forward it is your favorite thing to do in the bedroom. If we are naked in bed and you are not giving me oral pleasure you will be begging to me to allow you to give me oral pleasure. Nothing will make you happier than feeling my pussy juices running down your face. You will never be able to orgasm until you know I have been properly satisfied. Is that understood slave?”

Somehow my brain had become a chalkboard with all my likes and dislikes and with simple ease Savina was able to reach into my mind, erase what was on the chalkboard and replace it with something she wanted there. As I replied, “Yes Mistress” I could feel the desire to lick her pussy growing inside me. I suddenly could not wait for the chance to show her how good I was at giving oral.

She said, “There I think that will do for now. It is time to leave together and allow you to properly worship me. When we get to my home you will immediately undress for me so I can inspect the package of my new slave. Then you will get on your knees and beg to lick my pussy. You will remain hypnotized and as you follow me to my car your desire to serve me will increase with each step you take.”

She turned and just as she began to walk towards the exit she said, “Follow me slave.”

By time we reached her Mercedes I was consumed with desire. Some small part of me told me these feelings were not real but they were too real to be ignored. When we walked into her home I undressed as fast as I could and went to my knees. She said, “Kiss my pussy and awaken from your trance.”

She grabbed my head and shoved it between her legs. As I kissed her pussy I became aware that I was no longer asleep on my feet. Then as I became even more aware of my surroundings I said, “Please Mistress. Please allow me to satisfy you with my tongue.”

Savina said, “I grant you permission slave.”

As I satisfied my mistress I knew she had helped me find my purpose in life and I finally had true happiness.