The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This material contains adult material and situations, so if you find this offensive read no further. Argentina is a real place, beyond that any similarities to persons living or dead is strictly coincidental. Lastly, I would love to hear comments, what you like what you didn’t. I haven’t written anything in some time and appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Seeking Asylum

A dusty tabloid had declared her “tangible evidence of the mile high club”. Indeed she knew this to be true as she had been saddled with the name Argentina, the country over which her parents were flying, when she was conceived. This, however, was one of only two misfortunes in her life. In many ways lady luck had smiled upon her. She had been born beautiful, tall at 5′ 9″ with slender muscular legs, perfect C-cup breasts, pale olive skin, and wavy auburn hair. She was a picture of grace and athleticism. Born into a family that was steeped in old money, she never had to want for anything. But, as was said before, her name was one of two misfortunes in her life. It is the second, which brings us to her story.

Simply put, she saw THEM. She saw her first at age three, and occasionally, now and then, after that. Lately, she had been seeing more of THEM, grey skinned men with sunken eyes and twisted faces. Their eyes, though you could barely see them, shone with a hunger, a hunger for something that was lost for them. Worse still were the women. Although she was completely straight, she felt the lust, which emanated from them from more than ten feet away. Their bodies, each different, were flawless, except that their skin seemed almost tinted red and they had demonic bat-like wings. Up close their eyes glowed with inhuman fiery red, orange and yellow wisps. This made them frightening, but in some small way added to their allure.

Lately, she had been seeing them everywhere, one in the mall, escorted by two of the grey men. She had let her eyes wander and caught herself staring at her. The demon turned and looked back toward her. It frowned, and then gave a disturbing smile. Clearly it had seen her staring. She shivered and nearly ran out of the mall. This scene seemed to be repeating for her frequently of late, each time the demonic woman becoming more interested in her. One month ago, the last time she had been out with friends she had seen one in a restaurant. It had gotten up and strode toward her with purpose. On that night she had panicked and run. Since then she had been locking herself up on her families vast estate.

Argentina’s mother, Margaret, in her college days had been quite the wild child. Indeed her younger days would have made for quite a story, or at least a good limerick or two. Now that she had settled down she had become increasingly concerned about the family image. This had made her a doting, if not overbearing, parent. In addition, she was both quite verbose and rather aggressive. Seeing her daughter becoming more distant and reclusive, she made up her mind to determine what was wrong. She confronted her and after a good deal of arm-twisting she forced the truth from Argentina. Margaret was somewhat taken aback. She began searching on the Internet for something, somebody who could help her daughter. Of course always being mindful of her public image.

Two weeks after her mother had forced her to tell her what was bothering her, she burst into Argentina’s room.

Honey, I found a group that can help you. The limo is outside waiting to take us there.

Argentina followed her mother out to the limo, wondering whom might they have gotten to help, demon fighting monks, coven of white witches? She had probably been watching too much TV. She relaxed in the spacious confines of the limo. It wasn’t long before they pulled into a fenced campus. The sign said Faust Hills Retreat. Argentina grew concerned. Her mother had always cared more about her own social standing than about her well-being. The limo pulled to a stop and the door opened. She saw outside several burly orderlies a nurse and two people in suits. She thought about running. Apparently, she hadn’t been the first to think of that as two orderlies roughly grabbed her and escorted her inside. She yelled back.

Mom, how could you? Even as she yelled, a nurse stuck her with a needle. Wash tat really neces-shary? She slurred.

As things faded to black she heard one of the suits say.

She’ll be fine, we have a 100% success rate, and you’ll have her back in 27 days, 18 hours. Guaranteed.

Good, good. She had better be fine. And I expect nobody will hear of this, and…Her mom continued. Although that was the last Argentina heard before her consciousness slipped from her. Of course its likely any bystander would have told her she was probably better off unconscious than having to listen to the diatribe that followed.

When she awoke, she was in a black, rather unconventional straightjacket that left her breasts and privates exposed. And, she was locked in a padded cell. Overkill, she murmured, and couldn’t this straightjacket have a bit more jacket? Though, I suppose this could be worse, she thought. And, as if on cue it got worse. A nurse strode in brandishing a long, wicked looking, needle filled with glowing red-black swirling liquid. The needle however took a backseat to the nurse whose hand it was in. She was clearly one of them. She was scantily clad, looking more like a sexy parody of a nurse than a real one. She stood 5′10″ allowing her to look directly into the fire in her eyes. She smiled a wicked smile and gave her wings a flap.

Hi Sweets, I’m your nurse…Diabolique…time for your medicine.

She had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, she wanted to scream, instead she closed her eyes. She hoped the nurse would simply disappear, all the while preparing herself for horrible pain. She felt a tiny prick in her arm, then to her surprise euphoria. She didn’t even notice the nurse leave, but eventually the raging bliss subsided and sleep crept up on her.

That was when the nightmare began. She was deep within a dark forest. She could see the last rays of twilight disappear and a darkness sweeping toward her. She could sense in the darkness there were creatures, creatures with horns, fur, talons, claws, fangs and wings in various un-natural combinations. They were drawing closer and she had no choice but to run. They gave chase, and she felt them drawing near ready to rend and rape. She picked up her pace falling into a desperate sprint. Still, they closed on her with alarming speed. She felt a talon dig into her shoulder. She screamed and bolted up, awake. Just a nightmare, she repeated a few times to herself.

She composed herself and began searching for some way to escape. She tried to worm her body to get her hands free out of the straightjacket, but whoever had designed it had done a good job. No matter how she twisted her arms weren’t coming free. She looked about the room. The walls were padded so even if she wanted to she couldn’t hurt herself. No sharp edges anywhere to try to free her arms. No windows anywhere in the room to break, or even look outside to determine the time of day or night. The door, which Diabolique had come through, was locked. She slammed it, feeling just how solid it was. With no other ideas she slumped down on the side of the wall feeling helpless.

Days ticked by with her only way to measure time was the nurse who came and hand fed her and Diabolique injecting her with her meds. She was worried she was beginning to just accept her fate. And, her dreams were changing. The one from the previous dose concerned her. She had been in the forest as before when the darkness swept by. The darkness no longer chased her though. Instead, she smelled the fear on its prey. She couldn’t ever remember ever smelling fear, but its pungent aroma excited her. She followed the hoard of creatures while keeping just out of sight. The prey had become trapped in clearing with nowhere to hide. The smell of fear was overwhelming. She began slowly flicking her clit with her dainty taloned finger. As the hoard reached its prey and began doing things better left un-described, she quickened her pace. Both she and the spectacle before her reached their climax simultaneously.

She lost track of days. They had even stopped bothering to buckle all the buckles on her straightjacket, leaving her hands free. She began to notice if Diabolique was even a minute or two late with her meds, her skin itching as a reminder. She thought about escape worried she was becoming hopeless addicted to the shots. But, even thought of missing her fix made her twitch. Each shot bringing was bringing her to new levels of euphoria. And, the dreams had become quite pleasant.

In the last dream she had opened her eyes and found herself in the same forest. The darkness rolled through chasing another victim. It called to her. It caressed her and she followed it staying just a bit behind. As the darkness flowed ahead she saw another straggler. It was male. He stood about 6′6″, with cloven hooves and the furry arms of a bear. He was naked, erect, and endowed more like a bear. His eyes burned red with lust.. He charged her, grabbing her in a hug, caressing her with his clawed paws.. Her hunger matched his lust and he was soon inside her. He gently slammed her into a tree and began sliding in and out of her with great athleticism.. She was soon ready to cum. As she orgasmed he raked his claws across her back the pain mixing with the pleasure of climax. She awoke in a hot sweat, hand rubbing against her clit.

The next day nurse was late, very late. Her skin had begun to crawl, like bugs walking upon it. Where was Diabolique, she thought, where were her meds.. Finally, the door opened. And there stood Diabolique with a big wicked smile.

Hi sweets, today is special. If you want your medicine you need to agree to join us. She leaned down and whispered in a barely audible sibilant voice, join us sweets, you’ll love it, promise, just say yes and get your shot.

Argentina was rattled, she felt feverish, she couldn’t think. She needed her meds, what had Diabolique said, she didn’t trust her but the say yes for the shot stood out, she’d deal with the rest after, when she was thinking more clearly.

Yes. She said. Yes.

Good girl sweets. Whispered Diabolique and plunged the needle into her arm.

The bliss returned and soon with it came the dream. She was in the forest, waiting for the darkness with anticipation. As it rolled in she spread her wings and entered it. The others sniffed her, licked her and embraced her. As they spread through the forest the others caressed her breasts, licked her pussy. She was wet and aroused when she smelled the prey, innocent and fearful. She rode the darkness like a wave soon cornering the prey, a pretty young girl. There would be no escape for her. She flapped her wings with passion, and shot at the prey with blinding speed. The others let her lead. She extended her talons and dove, driving them deep into her flesh. She screamed in triumph and awoke.

She felt refreshed, languidly lifting her head. She noticed all of her cravings for the medicine were gone. She rolled her neck and saw Diabolique standing at the door with her street cloths.

27 days 18 hours, right on time sweets. How are you feeling? Are you ready to be discharged?

She stretched popping a few buckles on her restraints and sexily slid them off.

I’m good, really good. And it was true, she couldn’t ever recall feeling this good, this sexy, this powerful. Oh yes, I’ve been cooped up way too long. She said, sliding on her cloths as fast as she could.

Sweets, your limo is waiting in the far lot, I thought you might want to stretch your legs.

Thanks, she replied, exiting the building as fast as she could.

Walking toward her limo she began composing her apology to her parents. She had a malevolent smile as she mouthed ‘sorry about my cry for attention, I know there are no such things as demons’. Reaching into her purse, she came across a note from Diabolique inviting her to a rave. She couldn’t wait. She had missed so much. She was looking forward to parties, red carpets, and ohh and sex tapes, she couldn’t forget that. There was a whole generation of girls out there who needed a role model….