The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Series: Seeds

Chapter 1: Contact

Little warning! If you came to read this expecting blatant sex, you will be disappointed- this story deals more with submission and exposition than actual, physical sex. If you want that, please look elsewhere. Thanks!

Somewhere inside the known Solar System, a small meteorite traveled at impossible speeds past the outlying planets. Near miss after near miss preceded its path as it began to approach Earth. The precious cargo cradled inside the small rock showed signs of life as it breached the atmosphere and started its descent into the green and blue regions below.

* * *

Heather slammed the phone down and swore.

“God damn landlady...” she muttered under her breath, shrugging off the smooth brown hair that fell across her face as she nearly shook with rage. Her normally clear complexion was now creased with anger as she left the small kitchenette of the apartment she and her boyfriend, Justin, shared.

Justin looked up from the television as she stormed into the room, noticed her foul mood, and flipped it off. “I’m guessing she didn’t have good news”, he remarked.

“No, apparently, we need to pay more for rent this month. It’s already through the roof!” Heather yelled, a bit unnecessarily. “She says it’s because of the recession”, she snorted.

Justin sighed and set down the remote. She was the loud one in the relationship, but he put up with it. Her beauty and intelligence plenty made up for it. He took a moment to adore her body while she paced around the room. She was fairly tall, fair in tone and curved where it counted the most. A pair of double D’s combined with her tight ass made her quite a catch, and many wondered how Justin had managed to get her. Sometimes, Justin wondered, too. He wasn’t unattractive, but he wasn’t quite the nicest looking guy around. 5′10 and only 130 pounds, he looked slightly disproportionate. However, rumors about his sexual prowess were popular in girls locker rooms across campus and may have been the reason for Heather’s attraction to him.

“... fair. Are you even listening to me?” Justin blinked- Heather was staring at him. He had spaced out. He was going to pay for that.

“Heather-” “I don’t need it, Justin. I don’t need any of this. Not right now.” Heather left the room and returned with a camera bag slung over her shoulder and a sleeping bag in her right hand. “I’m going to the lake.” She leaned down to Justin, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and left out the front door.

Justin stared at the door for a couple seconds, sighed, look down and murmured “damn periods...”

* * *

Heather took a deep breath sighed heavily, letting the calm of the lake air filter through her. The lake was large and surrounded by dense forest, and was located about an hour away from the campus, miles away from anything. This was her domain- where she came to relax and take pictures many thought impossible in the area. As the last of the light began to fade away and she had taken her last few shots, Heather chose a small clearing in the forest and setup her sleeping bag.

When she was situated, she laid back on the sleeping bag and admired the stars. She was being hard on Justin, and she knew that. She really didn’t mean it, but her period was hitting her particularly hard this month and things had been tough recently. Even so, he made it easier for her- always there to cheer her up or help her out. She was thinking of various sexy ways to “apologize” to Justin when something caught her eye.

Above her, in the night sky, she saw a meteorite with a brilliant blue tail pass over. At first, it seemed to be miles away, but she realized it was sloping sharply downward towards the lake. She ran through the wood and cleared the trees right as the object collided with the water in a sudden burst of steam that engulfed the entire area. The water level in the lake dropped considerably as a large portion of it was vaporized by whatever had hit the lake.

Stunned, Heather stared at the lake without a word. She couldn’t see where the meteorite had hit the water because of the steam that permeated the air, but she had a general idea. Excited, Heather knew she could get a considerable sum if she was able to recover a meteorite- she had heard of people selling ounces of “space rock” for thousands of dollars. Imagine what a whole meteorite would sell for! Millions perhaps? All she knew was that her money problems would be over if she could just recover the rock.

She started to turn back towards the campsite when she stopped and swore. She hadn’t packed a swimsuit in her haste to leave the apartment. Turning back to the lake and biting her lip, she looked around almost subconsciously and began to remove her clothes. She knew that no one else frequented the lake- it was much too natural to abandon the modern conveniences of the campus and there were not enough animals to hunt, and even though she was self-conscious, she overcame her doubts with the thought of the money she could get from the space rock.

Her shirt went first, exposing her bra-less breasts that almost reflected the starlight from above. Her nipples were hard from the cold air and they swung magnificently as she removed her shorts, showing her creamy legs and revealing a pair of jet black panties she’s teased Justin with on more than one occasion. Not wishing to return tomorrow in damp panties, she resigned herself to removing them as well, finally exposing her proud, shaved pussy, still shining from the juices that poured when she was pondering what lewd act of contrition she could perform on Justin only minutes ago. As she tossed her clothes by a large pine, she uncharacteristically giggled, realizing she had might as well just given a strip show with the exaggerated movements she had used to remove the clothes.

Finally, she approached the lake, arms crossed over her chest instinctively to protect her from the elements, despite the weather being a balmy 82. She dipped a toe into the lake shore and found that the once frigid depths of the lake had become as warm and bubbling as a hot tub. However, it seemed safe, so she slowly dipped her body into the waters, trying to recall where she had seen the rock drop. The lake was not deep in the part she was in- at most, it was six feet, which she could stay in by standing on her toes. It would shorten the search time, despite the heavy mist that still clung to the air and obscured most of her vision. As she began her search, she started to feel a surprising sensation- she was getting horny. Passing it off as the remnants of her prior thoughts, she pushed through it and started to look around in the water.

It took her over an hour of searching (and dealing with an increasing libido) in the small area of the lake before she stumbled upon the meteorite. As she approached it, she hit her shin on the hard rock of the meteorite. Yelling out in pain, she took a few steps back and allowed the pain to slowly recede. When it was finally reduced to a small bruise, she slowly waded to the point where she collided with it. Feeling around in the water, she found the rock again and her heart skipped a beat when she realized what she had really found the object that would make all her dreams come true.

She reached down into the water and felt it to try and figure out details about it. The water was still murky and she couldn’t see what it looked like, but it seemed very lightweight, something that should have struck her as odd, but she was too busy trying to push away the thoughts that were suddenly coming to her.

A blue women, looking similar to Heather, pounding into her with a strange blue penis as she screams in ecstasy as another raging orgasm poured through her whole system, conquering her, her very being...

No, no, no, she catching herself as her hands had been traveling toward her needy pussy. She could masturbate later- she really needed to get the meteorite before she lost its location in the depths of the lake. Hefting it up out of the water and above her head took little effort and soon she was staring at it back at camp. She had neglected to remember her clothes, but it didn’t seem to bother her. This now seemed much more urgent, whatever “this” was.

The meteorite itself was blue and crystalline with quartz-like growths coming out at odd intervals from different parts of the rock. It seemed to glow with a pale radiance that struck something deep in Heather’s mind. She stared it for almost two hours before she realized she had been rubbing her clit and fingering herself. It didn’t seem wrong, though. She started doing it harder, vigerously rubbing her clit, bringing herself to the verge of orgasm again and again. However, every time she seemed to approach ultimate release, something gave and just couldn’t reach it, calming her down for a moment before returning to her frantic state. She felt like she needed assistance- someone, something- she needed to cum so badly!

Whimpers of pleasure turned to moans, and moans turned into yelling- faster and faster she plunged her fingers into herself as she sat before the meteorite, which was getting brighter and brighter until the light became too brilliant to gaze it. Heather yelled out in ecstasy as she nearly breached orgasm yet again, yet the pleasure didn’t cease- it just seemed to be closer and closer until the meteorite started to shake. She felt something growing in her mind- an outside, alien, yet strangely welcome presence.

More and more the pleasure grew as the meteorite shook more violently every second, and as the minutes passed by with the pleasure utter and complete bliss, the meteorite began to fall apart- it was literally shaking itself to pieces. Within a few moments the inner core was exposed, revealing something entirely unexpected yet befitting of the situation- a blue phallus, about seven inches in length and two inches in diameter. It didn’t have any markings, yet had odd contours that seemed surprisingly similar to that of a dick.

Without hesitation, Heather grabbed the phallus- something echoing in her mind told her it was a “seed”- and slid it into her soaking wet pussy lips with vigor that surprised even her own horny-as-hell self. Her pussy seemed to swallow it as she forced it deeper and deeper, finally pushing against her womb, and achieved her ultimate reward in the form of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, each time surpassing the previous wave. After a period of time that could have been minutes or hours, the orgasms stopped, and, exhausted, Heather fell to the ground and slept where she lay.

* * *

The first thing Heather noticed when she woke up was that she had slept on the forest floor, sprawled out and in a very uncomfortable position. The second thing she noticed was that she could not feel the lower half of her body except for her warm groinal area. Panicking, Heather looked around and spotted the shell of the meteorite, which was no longer glowing, and the memories of the previous night and all the sensations she had felt suddenly rushed back to her in an overwhelming tidal wave of emotion. When she recalled the blue phallus, another wave of panic assaulted her as she looked around on the forest floor and could only confirm her fear- it was inside her and doing something to her body.

Nervously, Heather poked a finger inside her aching pussy to find vein-like structures running alongside the walls of her vagina. Lightly touching one, she felt a stirring in her womb and a wave of pleasure that caught her off and disarmed her. It seemed to originate from the entire half of the body she couldn’t feel. It took her a few minutes before she recovered from the “all-around” orgasm and her breathing returned to normal. Again, somethings echoed in her mind- “feeds on your egg” and “menstrual cycle”.

Before she could react to these odd thoughts, she noticed that the areas where she could no longer feel were spreading, like water rising. When she had woken up, she had been able to feel her hips, but as the orgasm wore off, she noticed that she could only feel around her midriff. Trying not to panic was getting increasingly hard, and she started to search herself for a sign as to what is causing the loss of feeling. As she explored her back area, her hands came to her spine where she felt what seemed to be a vein, similar to what she found inside her pussy. However, as she felt it, she realized it was growing under her skin- slowly, but at a steady pace, and as it rose up her spine, she couldn’t feel below the top of the vein. She knew what the inevitable would lead to.

As she searched through her mind in vain for a possible solution to the problem, another orgasm originated from nowhere and everywhere at once, completely disarming her thoughts and leading her to spasm on the forest floor in pleasure laced with desperation. When it finally dissipated again, she felt the spine-vein and found it was much higher than before, at the breast area. She could actively feel the loss of sensation in her once sensitive nipples, still rock hard, as she lay there, helplessly waiting for what could not be stopped. A third orgasm racked a majority of her body and with it she lost the use of her fingers, and not long afterward, her arms.

Crying hysterically, Heather screamed into the morning, the resulting noise echoing through the trees even as the fourth and final orgasm finally pushed through to the base of the brain. Even as the tears she had shed rolled down her face, her face became expressionless.

Everything went black and she felt like she was floating through black space. Something seemed to appear in the darkness, something way off in the distance. It appeared to be approaching her and growing in size. When it got close enough, she was able to get a good look at what stood before her. It appeared to be herself, except its skin was a dark blue and some adjustments had been made to its, or her, body. The breasts had been expanded even further beyond their prior size, appearing to be almost double E’s. The glorious globes seemed to call to her, inviting Heather to suckle at their tits. The waist was thinner, hips wider, and pussy somehow more attractive and alluring. However, as she looked, something appeared to be coming out of the pussy- from what she could tell, she had grown a seven inch long penis. The last thing Heather noticed was her, or its, eyes. It seemed to radiate a immense amount of intelligence, beyond the years of anything anybody had ever thought to be possible. They seemed to be calling to her. Then she spoke, in a voice so magnificent, dominant, and lustful, Heather, even as some sort of spirit, felt like she would cum.

“Who are you?", the other-spirit asked. Heather blinked. “Heather. I am Heather.” At these words, Heather felt a huge sense of wrongness. The other-spirit came closer, causing Heather to try and take a step back, but she found herself stuck. “Again, I ask you. Who are you?” Heather felt a bit of fight still inside herself. “Heather. Heather. Heather!” Again, an overwhelming sense of “wrong” ran through the very fiber of her being. The other-spirit came so close that their breasts were touching. Staring deep into Heather’s very being, she asked a final time, “Who are you?” Heather almost spoke, but her words seemed caught in her mouth. She tried again, but as she caught the-spirits eyes, she found herself unable to stop staring. After what seemed to be an eternity, she found herself saying “Eve.” She had no idea where it originated, but it seemed to fit. heather didn’t make sense, Eve is such a superior name. She smiled, motioned to Her enormous breasts and said “Drink”. Without thinking, heather lowered herself down and began to suckle on Her tit. Slowly, everything heather every knew seemed insignificant. Every name, every date, every memory and every face heather had known vanished as she took in the powerful milk She provided. Things that heather had never known or explored suddenly appeared in the forefront of her mind- how to please both men and women in bed and how to create the most potent of aphrodisiacs- how to dominate all of them, and how to control them and make them work for Her. Strange memories filled heather’s head, memories that didn’t belong to her, yet in some ways did. she saw herself in the beds of others, with Her and with Her servants. Memories of experiences that defied all logic, reasoning, and gender. And when the last of heather dissipated into the Her, she started to became Eve. Her breasts grew to match Hers, her tits standing out and aroused. She grew skinnier and developed the flared hips. With a gasp of pleasure emanating from Eve’s mouth, a penis grew up and out of her pussy, leaking precum into the void. All the information and physical traits Eve needed to fulfill Her mission were now at Eve’s fingertips. She needed no time to familiarize, and simply looked back at Her with the most caring, devotion, submission, and gratitude a look can display.

She smiled back, understanding the measure of gift that she had given to heather, now Eve. Leaning forward, she slowly pressed her lips against Eve’s. The kiss lasted less than five seconds, but to Eve, it lasted an eternity, displaying the depth of passion that they held for each other, but expressing the need for them to break away.

She broke the kiss, stepped back, smiled, and faded into the darkness.

* * *

Eve opened up her eyes and looked around. The clearing was in the same condition heather had left it in. She got up, looked down, and praised Her for her new body- fitting of her new role on this world. She was going to spread Her message to everyone on this world as Her gift to them.

Eve picked up the individual remains of the meteorite and tossed them into the lake. No one would find evidence that the evening before, or even the morning, had occurred.

Using information from heather that was stored in the back of Eve’s mind, she wrapped up the clearing and made it appear untouched. She put on her clothes (a strange custom to perform, but apparently necessary), grabbed what heather had brought, and hiked back to her car. As Eve threw the sleeping bag and the camera into the trunk, a hint of a smile played across her lips.

“This will be a fun world to conquer.”

[END OF STORY]