The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Seed’

(mc, f/f, m/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Seed’

Part Eight

* * *

That night, Eyna dreamt.

Her dream felt at first like waking; she looked around to see where she was, but strangely she could not turn her head, only her eyes, as though someone were holding her head in place. This did not worry her, and it was her lack of worry that told Eyna she was in a dream.

She looked around with her eyes alone. Above her was light, and a dome; around and below her was greenery, leaves and flowers of many colors. She was up high, in a forest—no, a garden. No: her garden. Eyna’s heart raced as she realized that she was in Khuluub’s sanctum!

Now she wanted to move, wanted to find Khuluub, but try as she might she could not move a limb, not a finger. She was frozen, paralyzed, her arms held out before her, slightly bent, her body positioned as though speaking...

And tall, so tall...

Eyna realized that she was one of the statues. One of the giant statues, standing in Mistress’ garden.

To be a statue, here, so close to her Mistress... it would be bliss, if only she could see Khuluub.

And with that realization, her head turned—not of her own volition, but under the power of another. And as her head turned she could see the center of the garden, the stone divan—and she could see Khuluub.

She was so beautiful. Eyna loved her with every fiber of her being.

Eyna now saw that Xia was there, and Esmerill. Khuluub’s ruddy flesh towered over them, more than twice as tall as they, even as she sat upon her divan. The two women were speaking to Khuluub, but Eyna could not make out their words.

Then Khuluub’s lower arms reached out and took hold of Xia, and raised her up, brought her close to Khuluub’s ruddy skin. And as Khuluub reclined upon her divan, Xia was brought to her center pair of breasts, where she began to suck.

Khuluub finished lying back, her head cocked and her great green eyes now staring at Esmerill. Xia lay along her torso, mouth wrapped around a dark nipple, arms folded in her lap, like a resting babe.

Esmerill va Tyrr

Eyna heard Khuluub, and although she was speaking to Esmerill, her voice ran through Eyna’s whole body and reverberated as though she were a plucked lute-string.

Esmerill va Tyrr, born vash Tyrr, once of the House of Jhorin, later Courtesan of the House Usedd. Your path has been difficult, Esmerill va Tyrr. Each year more harsh than the last, until you watched Quinyr burn and were brought here, a penniless sheathe for the lusts of men.

“It was all worth it, Mistress. All of it. It brought me to you.”

Yes. Now you are mine. Esmerill vath Khuluub. Your people were once among my greatest enemies. It was they who broke Kaz Ghuul and drowned her beneath the waters.

“I am so sorry, my Mistress.”

Grief is uncalled-for. Your people were strong. I shall craft you into a mighty instrument of my will.

“I will serve you forever, my Mistress.”

Yes. Be nude.

Esmerill took only a heartbeat to understand, then was casting off her garments until she stood naked.

Unprompted, she sank to her knees, legs spreading and the soles of her feet meeting beneath her ass. She lay her hands palms-up atop her thighs, and bowed her head.

Esmerill vath Khuluub. Once-favored courtesan of Nyrriath vash Usedd, an ornament on her court. Now you are my ornament.

“Yes, my Mistress.”

Stand.

Esmerill rose to her feet, head still bowed.

Show me what you have learned, courtesan of the north. Dance for me, my temple whore.

Esmerill raised her hands above her head, met Khuluub’s gaze, and slowly began to dance.

She was very good.

Her body moved, and shifted, in ways both alike and utterly different from the normal way of moving, of walking, of holding oneself. All was aligned; a movement of the hips was a movement of the shoulders, a turning of the leg was a spreading in the torso.

Through her dance, Esmerill... spoke.

Without words, she conveyed emotion—fear, sadness, loss. A woman to whom much was given, only to be taken away, again and again, until nothing was left. As Esmerill’s bare feet swept the garden stone, she was diminished, diminished, diminished, even her emotion draining away.

And then: bloom. Discovery, awakening. Her arms rose and curled, her body turned, then twisted, then whipped around, again and again. She was a twirl of excited confusion, and then-

-love. Worship. Gratitude. As Esmerill danced, Eyna could feel her happiness, a sprouting seed from ground long since turned to ash. If her stony face would have allowed, she would have been beaming with joy.

Twirl, turn, slide; twirl, turn, bow. And stop. The dance was finished.

Esmerill’s head remained bowed, her arms flung wide. Eyna waited for Khuluub to speak.

But what she said, she said to Esmerill only. As Eyna watched, Khuluub slowly spread her legs, revealing her sacred flower.

Esmerill looked up. Her expression was tinged with disbelief; with wonder at her own impossible fortune.

She moved forward, between Khuluub’s legs, and Eyna woke up.

* * *

“Tremona?”

Eyna looked up from the papers on the desk. She was seated behind it, Tremona standing at her shoulder.

Princess was in the office doorway.

“Uh... Eyna. Esmerill and that Eastern girl are back.”

“We are indeed,” Esmerill added, appearing just behind Princess in the doorway.

“Wonderful,” Eyna purred, rising from the desk. She slipped past Tremona, who stood motionless as Eyna moved around the desk. Esmerill, followed by Xia, stepped past Princess.

Eyna and Esmerill stepped into an embrace, and then a kiss. A kiss that lasted, Eyna smiling as she felt Esmerill’s swollen tongue sliding into her mouth; she opened wider to pull it in, flicking her own tongue along its underside as it filled her mouth.

She stared into Esmerill’s eyes and saw a flash of green within the blue, knew that the same tint lived in her own.

With a soft pop, Esmerill disengaged. Then it was Xia’s turn to share a long, mouth-filling kiss with Eyna; in her dark brown eyes the same green tint glittered.

“I, uh... I’ll go,” Princess said.

Eyna and Xia broke their kiss and smiled conspiratorially at each other, and at Esmerill. They watched the empty doorway for a moment, listening to Princess’ receding footsteps.

“I saw you in my dreams,” Eyna said. “When you met her.”

“We are her creatures now,” Xia observed. “Mind and flesh both.”

“She is...” Esmerill began, but found no words adequate to describe the wonder that was their Queen. “... you know.”

“Yes,” Eyna and Xia replied in unison.

“The time is very soon,” Xia said. “She will have this town, and all within. We must prepare.”

Eyna nodded. “Yes. She has placed her commands within you. What must we do?”

“This house shall be first,” Esmerill said, looking around. “When she comes, she shall be attended. It is time for her attendants to be born.”

“All is ready,” Eyna replied. “Come and see.”

The three of them left the office. Tremona remained standing, staring at the empty doorway, silent.

* * *

“Hey!” a rough voice called, as the three women stepped out of the Red Sail.

Horr Hen started forward from his place next to the door, but Eyna raised a hand to stop him. She smiled at the bearded man who had shouted at her.

“Yes?”

“Where do you think you’re going? I need my wick wetted!”

The man laughed, as did his four companions.

Eyna stepped towards him, smelling the alcohol on his breath. “Before the sun’s even down?” she asked. “But no matter, my Lord. There are girls awaiting your attention inside—or if you want to wait in the salon, we three will be back shortly from our errand. I’d be... happy... to attend to your pleasure myself.”

The man was licking his lips, looking down at Eyna, who had approached right to his chest and stood looking up at him. “Eh, uh, yah,” he stammered. “Maybe I’ll do that.”

“I’d love nothing more,” Eyna whispered, staring into his eyes. Then she took a step back. “But I must run my Mistress’ errand or she will have me whipped. Step inside and speak with Princess; I can be yours when I get back, if you choose to wait.”

Eyna, Esmerill, and Xia walked away from the gang of men, who were now laughing at their compatriot. The three of them crossed the short distance to the warehouse; Eyna unlocked it with a large key.

Even with the sun setting it was easy to see inside, for the roof had been removed save for two ells around the edges of the building. Eyna’s plant stood in the center of the dirt floor, chest-high at its highest, a half-dozen bright yellow flowers turned towards the west.

The women stood for a moment as Eyna closed the door and dropped the latch. She turned around to find the other two standing still, staring at the plant. Their mouths had come slightly open, and their eyes were wide and distant.

Then, hands at their sides, Xia and Esmerill started forward. They walked towards the plant, hands fluttering a little at their thighs, then dropped to their knees on either side of it.

Each of them leaned forward, as though to smell deeply from one of the double-palm-sized flowers. But as each woman’s face drew near a flower, her mouth trembled and her eyes rolled up in her head.

Slowly, their tongues emerged, sliding from their mouths and curling slightly upward. Gently, unseeing, Xia and Esmerill each bent forward at the waist, tongues slipping into the cup of each flower. At the tip, each of their tongues stretched into a point, pushing deeper into the flower’s throat.

Then, simultaneously, Esmerill and Xia’s throats pulsed. Their tongues flexed, and tiny deposits were made in the depths of the yellow flowers.

The women moaned, their bodies shuddering, eyes still rolled up in their heads; Xia reached up a hand to grope at her breast.

Sightlessly, they pulled their heads back; then, bending again from their torsos, each woman sought out another flower, and plugged her tongue into it.

Another twitch, another deposit, and another pair of orgasms.

Eyna was sliding her own hand up and down between her legs, watching raptly.

Xia and Esmerill pollinated the third set of flowers, then sat back on their haunches, breathing heavily. Their tongues slowly retracted back into their mouths. Blinking, they shook their heads and looked around.

“Khuluub is great,” Eyna breathed, her gaze slipping from the panting women to the vine between them.

It was growing.

Before their eyes, new runners were emerging from the base of the plant and sliding out across the floor. More vines were stretching upward, wrapping around themselves into a cord, braiding together and reaching higher and higher. As Xia and Esmerill rose on shaky legs, the topmost tendrils of the vine were already almost at the rafters of the warehouse’s second floor.

Eyna looked at Esmerill, and Xia, who were rising unsteadily to their feet. She smiled.

“Well done, little bees,” she quipped, as a vine slithered past her ankle, “tonight this place will be ready for our sisters.”

* * *

“But I’m not done fucking yet!” the man shouted.

He struggled against Horr Hen’s grip on his arm, but the bouncer moved him steadily towards the front door.

“I’m so sorry, my Lord,” Xia told him as she walked alongside. “But we must close. Mistress demands that we shut our doors at third bell.”

“I’ve still got money!” he shouted again. “I’ve still got cock!”

“I’m sure you do,” Xia replied, carefully squeezing past the back of a sofa. “But we must close, it’s the house rules. Please come back tomorrow?”

“Ffffuck you,” the man spat, turning to face her. “I’ll go fffuck somewhere else. If you won’t ffffuck me.”

Aric was at the door, holding it open. Horr Hen dragged the man to it.

“Do I throw you out?” Horr Hen asked in a dead voice. “Or do you walk?”

“What? Fuck you,” the man said, followed by “IiiiiIIII!” as he hurtled through the night air outside.

There was a thud, and cursing. Horr Hen stood squarely in the door, hands on his hips. The man slunk away.

“Six gods,” said Princess, who had taken the money box out from the back room. She moved one of the small, ornamental desks away from a wall, pulled up a chair, and began counting out the coins. “What a night.”

Other women were emerging from their rooms, bringing with them the basins and pitchers they had been using to wash up. It was late and chatter was subdued; everyone was looking forward to sleep.

Eyna emerged from upstairs and pattered down the staircase. She walked over to where Princess was eyeing silver coins and putting them onto a scale.

“Good evening?” she said.

“Same to you,” Princess replied with a yawn. “Oh, that was a question? Yeah, we did all right. Not as good as after a payday, but well enough.”

At the top of the stairs, someone cleared their throat. Princess looked up, then stiffened and put down the weights.

“I would like everyone in here,” Tremona announced, her hands on the upstairs railing. “Now.”

The women who were in the room looked at each other; several scurried off to fetch others. Eyna ran quickly to the room several of her friends shared. “Tremona wants everyone,” she said in a loud voice. “In the salon, right now.” She poked her head into Noebe’s small sleeping area, but she was not there; two curtains over, she checked for Linor, and found her already unconscious.

“Wake up,” Eyna said, kneeling by Linor’s side and gently shaking her shoulder. “Tremona wants everyone in the common room.”

“Mrf,” Linor replied. Eyna frowned, then took hold of Linor’s arms and leaned backward, pulling her up into a sitting position.

“What? Go away,” Linor groaned. “So tired.”

“Come on,” Eyna said, “Tremona wants everyone right now. You’ll get whipped if you don’t come.” She stood and held out a hand to help Linor up.

Wincing and groaning, Linor took Eyna’s offered arm and pulled herself to her feet. “Stupid Tremona,” she muttered as they hurried back out of the new wing to the salon.

The common room was full; as far as Eyna could tell, everyone was there.

Which was precisely what was desired for what would happen next.

“Okay, whores, listen up,” Tremona said gruffly. “Some of you know that I bought that warehouse next door. Some of you have even seen Aric and Horr Hen working over there. Well, it’s time to show you what we’ve been making.” She looked around the room, frowning. “You also know that I keep trying to class up this place. A better class of whore earns a better cut of coin.”

Tremona scratched an ear. “Well, I decided to make a pleasure garden. Flowers, benches, nooks—someplace you can really seduce a man. Of course it has to be secret or people would just jump the fence and fuck in the bushes, and we can’t have that. Not without them paying for it. So we put it in the warehouse. It’s got a door.”

“I know it’s late,” she went on, “but I’ve had lanterns hung. Gives it that real romantic feel. So now let’s all go on over there and you can take a look around. See for yourself. Horr Hen and Aric can stay here.”

“Tremona, I don’t... can I go tomorrow?” Wylla asked. “I’m really tired.”

“No you fucking can’t,” Tremona snapped. “It’s more romantic at night. Spend ten fucking minutes and take a look at what my money has bought, you ungrateful slot.”

Wylla sighed, shrugged. “As you like, Tremona.”

“All right, we’ve put a new door through from the yard. No need to leave the property. So head on out.”

Eyna filed out with the rest of the women. First out into the yard, where sure enough part of the fence had been taken down. Passing through that opening they were then in the much smaller fenced area behind the warehouse.

A doorway had been cut in the rear of the warehouse. “It’s... just a hole,” Seren observed, looking at the square opening.

“Real romantic,” Yliss quipped.

But it was light inside, and dark outside, and the whores passed single-file into the interior of the warehouse, where they gasped and looked around.

The entire interior space had been covered with vines, and leaves, and yellow flowers larger than a man’s head. The vines ran along the rafters of the second floor and drooped their giant flowers down, so that it almost seemed as if the entire space had been hung with them. The interior walls were sheets of shimmering green, the leaves glossy in the light of the dozen or so lanterns that had been hung within, interspersed among the giant yellow flowers. Above, where the roof had once been, twinkled stars.

The women made noises of admiration, or bewilderment, or irritation, as they fanned out in the warehouse interior. “This isn’t much of a garden,” Noebe said, looking around. “It’s impressive but it’s all one type of plant. And where are the benches, the statues?”

“A garden should have a fountain,” Wylla observed, poking at one of the dangling vines with a finger. “This is just a... a hothouse.”

“It smells nice, though,” Linor said dreamily, putting her face near one of the giant yellow flowers and gently inhaling. “What a lovely scent.”

“Hmm, that is nice,” Princess observed, reaching up to pull a flower closer. “Very... fragrant...”

There was general appreciation for the flowers; conversation quieted as the women savored the delicate scent.

“Hey,” Noebe said, sounding sleepy, almost intoxicated. She put her hand on Linor’s shoulder, tugging at her. “I think that’s enough.”

Linor had put her face entirely up against one of the giant yellow flowers, to the point where its great soft petals enfolded her from forehead to chin; her ears were only just visible.

“Did you fall asleep?” Noebe asked, reaching around and taking hold of the vine at the flower’s base, to pull the flower away.

It wouldn’t come away.

As Noebe pulled, she saw tiny vines which grew out from the base of the petals, and were tangled in Linor’s hair, gripping the flower tight to her skull.

“Linor?” Noebe’s voice rose in panic. She looked around and saw that half, no, two-thirds of the women had yellow flowers pressed to their faces. None of them were resisting, their hands slack at their sides.

Something touched her hand and she looked back at Linor, the entire front of her head now enfolded in the yellow flower. A green tendril had snaked across the back of Noebe’s hand—as she watched, the tendrils moved, slithering through Linor’s hair and holding her ever tighter.

Noebe turned to find Eyna standing right next to her and practically screamed. “Eyna! These flowers—they’re grabbing people! They’re attaching themselves! We’ve got to...”

Eyna looked at Noebe calmly. “These flowers?” she asked, gently stroking the surface of one which she was holding lightly in her hand. “No. We don’t have to do anything. What the flowers are doing is exactly what ought to happen.”

Noebe took a step away from her. “Eyna? What’s going on?”

The flower that held Linor’s head was now slowly withdrawing upward, tilting Linor’s head until she was standing, almost facing the sky. Her hands hung limp at her sides.

Then the main bulb of the flower began to swell. Something inside the vine pushed downward, through the flower, and as Noebe and Eyna watched Linor’s jaw opened as the intruder slowly pushed itself down into her. Although shrouded in flower, it was obvious to see her jaw opening wide and her throat bulging as the vine inserted itself down into her body.

“Eyna!” Noebe shouted. “We have to save her!”

Eyna shook her head. “No. You have to join her.”

Eyna took a step forward, but Noebe scrambled back away from her. “Noebe!” came a voice, and Eyna saw three other women, their faces panicked but their bodies in fighting crouches, standing together. Noebe scrambled to join them.

“I don’t know what the fuck’s going on,” Wylla said to her, “but we’re getting out of here.”

“Something’s wrong with Eyna,” Noebe replied. She put her back to the others; all four of them now stood back to back, fists raised.

Eyna stood between them and the doorway. “We don’t want to hurt you,” she said.

“Fuck off,” Wylla hissed. “Get out of the way or get beaten.”

“That’s really not necessary,” Esmerill said, appearing behind the group. “Just relax.”

“Esmerill? You too?” Yliss asked.

“Join us,” Xia said, emerging from around Princess’ limp, upward facing body.

Now the group of four women was surrounded by Eyna, Esmerill and Xia.

“This is fucked up,” said Khirla, a slave Tremona had bought during Eyna’s absence. “We’re gonna have to hurt them if we want to get out.”

“We outnumber them,” Wylla snapped. “Let’s go.”

“There won’t be any hurting,” Eyna said, and inhaled deeply.

Xia and Esmerill inhaled as well.

Then, simultaneously, the three of them leaned forward, opened their mouths, and breathed a great cloud of yellow pollen at the four resisters.

“Fuck!” Wylla exclaimed, coughing. The four women broke and tried to run.

Eyna intercepted Noebe. She grabbed her friend’s waist as she tried to dart by; Noebe tried to dodge away but already she was reeling, dizzy.

“Just relax,” Eyna told her. “The vines will not hurt you. They will open your mind.”

“N-no,” Noebe stammered, but her body was no longer responding to command. Eyna held her as she slumped over.

Across the room, the other three had all been intercepted. Xia had caught Wylla, Esmerill Yliss. Khirla had reached the door, but Tremona now held her limp form.

“Relax,” Eyna told Noebe, reaching up to take hold of a giant yellow flower and bringing it down to press against Noebe’s terrified face. “I promise you’ll feel much better soon.”

* * *

Later, the warehouse was quiet. All of the women, faces mated to flowers, knelt gently on the floor, hands brushing the dirt, enshrouded faces raised towards the sky. Their jaws were wide, their throats pulsing with that which the vines had slid down into them.

“They dream Khuluub’s dream,” Xia whispered.

Eyna nodded. “They will have chosen by mid-day.” She looked to Tremona. “Tremona, watch over them. We three are going to get some sleep.”

“Yes, Eyna,” Tremona said.

Holding hands, Eyna, Xia, and Esmerill made their way to the opening in the back of the warehouse. “We should put a proper door here,” Esmerill observed.

Xia laughed. “This entire town will be remade in Mistress’ image before the moon is empty, and you are worried about putting in a door?”

“It just... seems inelegant,” Esmerill replied.

As they stepped outside, Tremona suddenly blurted: “Eyna?”

The three stopped. “Yes?” Eyna asked.

Tremona’s head twitched to the side. “I... I want to seed, Eyna. I really want it.”

Eyna smiled, and stepped back into the warehouse and over to Tremona. She ran a hand down the side of her face.

“Soon, Tremona. Soon. Once Torr Gyn is remade, we shall find you a spot and you can root, and seed. It will not be very long.”

Tremona whined and rubbed her face against Eyna’s hand. Eyna stroked her cheek a few times, then nodded her head. “Watch over them,” she said. “We will return when they are ready.”

“Yes, Eyna,” Tremona promised. “They will ripen in Khuluub.”

END Part Eight