The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See-Saw

by J. Darksong

Ch. 9) Final Confrontation

“What the hell?” Amber exclaimed, lowering the barrel of her plastic gun slightly. The room she had just entered was large and well lit, with a carpeted floor, unlike the rest of the rooms she’d encountered. It was also apparently empty. “Wh... where the hell is she?” she wondered aloud, lowering the gun all the way.

“Right behind you, bitch!” the redhead snarled angrily, slipping out from behind the door. She charged as Amber turned, catching the surprised brunette off guard, batting away her weapon and tackling her to the ground. Shaking off her surprise, Amber rallied back, grabbing her nemesis around the neck, choking for all she was worth. Lydia gasped, grabbing at Amber’s hands as she rolled her over, trying to pin the smaller woman down.

“You’re not... uuugghhnn... getting rid of me... eeergggh... that easily!” Lydia crowed, driving a knee up into Amber’s abdomen, causing her to gasp and loosen her grip. Taking advantage of her opponent’s state, she quickly rolled off her, moving to the side, picking up the discarded weapon. She pointed it at Amber, taking aim, as the brunette, about to sit up, froze. Lydia smiled at her in triumph.

“Well well,” she said lightly, running a red polished nail along her chin, “for an evil kidnapper with the skill and resources to abduct me from my own home, I expected more from you. And this?” she said, gesturing at the dart gun with a sneer. “If you really meant to scare me, you should have brought a real handgun.”

Shit! She... huh... she thinks that I’m the one behind all of this! Amber realized. She doesn’t know what’s going on here at all. Maybe I can use that to my advantage.

“You give me too much credit,” Amber said, slowly raising her hands. “I’m not the mastermind behind all of this. I was kidnapped and brought here, same as you. Or do you think I ‘m running around stark naked like this for fun?”

Lydia frowned, taking a step back. “Hmm... you make a good point,” she admitted after a moment, keeping a wary eye on her foe. “Of course, sneaking into my room like this, armed with this little pop gun and that satchel you were carrying makes a point in MY favor. So, which are you? A captor, or a victim?”

“I don’t consider myself a victim,” Amber said, barely managing to hide the growl, “but I’m definitely not with the ones that brought us here. The psycho who brought me here has had me jumping through hoops, facing a bunch of sadistic challenges just to stay alive! As for my gear... it was all hard won, believe you me!” Moving slowly as not to provoke her, Amber rose back to her feet. “After the last room, I thought it best to enter this room prepared. I wasn’t expecting you to jump out at me that way. Hell, I didn’t know WHAT to expect.”

A bunch of clever half-truths, Amber thought grimly, but no outright lies. I doubt her powers include mind-reading, but best to stay as close to the truth as possible, just in case. It helps that the bitch doesn’t seem to recognize me. As long as she continues to think I’m not a threat to her, I can still pull off an upset.

Lydia nodded simply, deep in thought. Abruptly, she pointed the gun back at Amber, causing the brunette to freeze. “I don’t think so. You said ‘Where is she?’ when you first entered the room, which means you knew I would be here... which means you came here looking specifically for me. I think there’s more to this little story than you’re telling me,” she said, eyes narrowed, finger on the trigger. “You know more about what’s going on that you’ve let on. I think it’s about time we had some full disclosure... starting with this little item. What’s in this gun of yours, hmm? Some kind of poison? What would happen if I were to shoot you with it?”

Amber’s eyes widened. “It’s... it’s a paralytic, mixed with a powerful sedative, okay?” she said quickly, taking a step back. “It knocks you out, puts you out of commission for a while, but doesn’t do any real harm! Like our evil kidnapper would give any of us access to lethal weapons anyway! Come on now... how about you lower that—OUCH!! You fucking BITCH!!” she yelled, pulling the small multicolored dart from her arm. A sudden wave of dizziness swept through her, and her knees wobbled, folding in as she slipped back down to the ground.

Lydia merely laughed. “Sorry, my dear, but what better way to judge the truth of your words than by taking action.” She checked the gun, frowning. “Hmmm... only two more darts. Not a lot of ammunition. I certainly can’t expect to break out of this room and shoot my way out with only two more shots.” She sighed dramatically, reaching into the satchel. Scowling deeper, keeping a wary eye on Amber all the while, she emptied the contents onto the carpeted floor. “Huh. A tube of toothpaste, a can of cheap generic hair spray, a set of car keys, mascara, and some lipstick... bah, nothing useful here. Wait a second, what’s this?” she asked, holding up a small clear unmarked plastic bottle filled with a thick green liquid. “What’s in the bottle, darling?” Lydia asked, holding it up in front of Amber’s face. “Is this the stuff you dipped the darts in to paralyze your target?”

Amber groaned, shaking her head. She was in deep trouble now. “Ant... tidote,” she said with an effort, her muscles starting to twitch. “In case... accidentally... in... jected... myself...”

“Well, aren’t you the clever one,” Lydia mused, putting the bottle back inside the satchel. “I think you’re lying... that whatever that green stuff is, you don’t want me to use it on you. By telling me it’s the antidote, you’re hoping I won’t use it. On the other hand, if you ARE telling the truth, and I give it to you, I’m pretty sure the first thing you’d do one you’re able to move again is to come at me again.”

“Yeah...” Amber managed with a groan as her muscles locked up completely. “Sucks... to be... you...”

The grin on Lydia’s face turned demonic, as she turned back around to face her. “Well, either way, this little item can wait for the moment. We have a bit of a problem here, my dear. I don’t trust you. And I can’t work with someone I don’t trust. But I need your help to get out of here.” Kneeling down in front of Amber, she lifted to brunette’s face to her own, staring eye to eye with her. “But don’t worry. I’m about to take care of that little trust issue. You might need your little gun and your serum to get people to cooperate with you, but I have my own methods. Now... look deep into my eyes!”

Oh, shit! Amber thought to herself, as her eyes widened. Lydia’s electric green orbs seemed to fill her vision, and even if she had been in control of her body at the moment, she doubted she could have looked away. That familiar feel swept through her mind again, like a giant clawed hand piercing her skull, reaching deep into her grey matter and squeezing. A ragged breath escaped her lungs as she shook violently, trying to fight it, trying to resist as she had all those years ago... Tried...

And failed, as she felt her wall of resistance begin to crumble swiftly under the onslaught. Whether it was fatigue, or the repeated mental invasions she’d endured, or simply the strength of Lydia’s resolve, Amber found herself sinking into a place deep inside her own mind, as everything around her drifted away into a thick warm green colored fog.

“That’s good,” Lydia cooed softly, from somewhere inside the fog, her voice echoing, seeming to come from everywhere at once. Just relax, and let yourself drift to the sound of my voice. You cannot resist me, girl. You don’t want to resist me. You’re going to sit there like a good little girl, stare deep into my eyes, and listen to everything I have to say.”

“Listen... to what you... have to say...” Amber heard herself repeat. The tiny bit of her still floating above the fog groaned inwardly. She was royally fucked. Her mind and body was already responding to the bitch’s commands, and she wasn’t even fully under yet. All of her plans and schemes for revenge was over, all because she’d been too stubborn and too stupid to wait and rest and recover before facing her.... or simply hen she’d had the chance. It was over now. She hated the bitch with all her heart and soul, and she was about to become her loyal, brainwashed pussy licking slave.

“I am your Mistress,” Lydia intoned, pushing her will even harder into her unwilling victim. “You will obey. You have no will of your own. You live to serve. You exist to serve. You are a fucking slave!”

“I will obey,” Amber parroted back, feeling herself sink completely underneath the fog. “I have no will... of my own.” She sighed softly, eyes drooping half-lidded as the tiny part of her still capable of independent thought shrank even more. “I live... to serve.” The words spewing forth from her mouth echoed the words spinning inside her head as well, sounding and feeling like Truth. “I am a fucking slave.”

Lydia laughed, sensing victory. “Good girl. Very good. Now... You will do exactly what I say. You belong to me, mind body and soul. You will help me escape from this place. You will give your life to protect me. And when we find the fucking bastard that kidnapped us and brought us here, you will help me destroy him!”

“I will do exactly... exactly as...”

Amber blinked. She was still deep within that mindless green fog, her sense of self dissolving away second by second... but something had changed. Lydia’s voice continued to pulse and echo inside her mind, but now there was another sound... another voice, whispering softly in her ear, slowly getting louder and more insistent. The voice, a voice she now recognized as her own, continued its dialogue, the words beginning to blot out Lydia’s commands, pushing them far back into the background.

You are a slave... You are owned... You are property... Thoughts and words that meshed perfectly with the fading background noise spoke by Lydia, which only reinforced the notion. But others—You exist to serve Master... Obedience to Master is all... Submission to Master is all...—clashed against the idea of Lydia as her Mistress and Owner. A shudder ran through her, and she blinked again as the green fog actually thinned for a moment.

Lydia scowled. “I said, You belong to me, mind, body, and soul! You will help me escape from this place. You will give your life to protect me. And you will help me destroy the one who brought us here! Say it!

Amber blinked again. Lydia’s words were getting softer and softer, fading into a slightly annoying buzzing in the background, but the sound of the voice speaking directly to her mind, the voice that sounded so much like her own, continued to speak, the words growing in force and power, until they became impossible to ignore, impossible to resist.

You are slave. You exist to serve your Master. You belong to Master. You are His property, and no one else’s. You belong solely to Him. He is Master. You are slave. You are SLAVE. You BELONG to Master. EVERY PART of you EXISTS to PLEASE Master! You will OBEY Master without thought, and WITHOUT HESITATION! Your MIND belongs ONLY to Master. Your WILL belongs ONLY to Master. YOU BELONG ONLY TO MASTER! YOU ARE MASTER’S SLAVE! YOU ARE MASTER’S SLAVE. MASTER’S SLAVE! MASTERSLAVE!MASTERSLAVE. MASTERMASTERMASTERMASTER—

And suddenly, like a key turning in a lock, everything within Amber’s mind became crystal clear. “I have given you everything you need to survive this encounter,” she remembered Him saying earlier. “The rest is up to you.” Now she understood His somewhat cryptic message hadn’t referred to the contents of her satchel. All of her trials had been a way to shield her from being brainwashed by Moorhouse if she was foolish enough to confront her. A lock had been placed within her mind, left open if she decided to turn back, or somehow managed to subdue the older woman, but ready to snap closed in the event that Moorhouse, or anyone else, got the better of her.

Lydia, unaware of the sudden change, knew only that her vanquished victim appeared to be marshaling a final bit of resistance to her at the last possible moment. Furious, she leaned even closer, pouring every bit of power into her gaze that she could muster, not caring if the pressure damaged the poor girl’s mind or not. “Listen to me, you worthless little slut!” she hissed angrily. “You will accept everything I say to you as the gospel truth, and you will signal that acceptance by repeating back to me! Do you underst—UUUMMPPH!”

Lydia fell back, stunned, as Amber responded with a brutal haymaker, catching her completely off guard. Shaking her head, she was unable to block the savage kick to the chin her enemy followed up with, sending her back down hard to the floor. Amber, wincing at the pain in her bare foot, knelt down and retrieved the dart gun, and fired twice, planting both darts into the chest of her nemesis.

“Fucking bitch!” Amber roared, walking over to kick Lydia in the ribs. The older woman groaned in pain, curling up in a ball. Taking a deep breath to get herself under control, Amber moved back to her discarded satchel. “So, now the shoe’s on the other foot... or would be if we had fucking shoes. I think I may have broken my toe kicking you in the face.” Kneeling down, she retrieved the her gear.

Lydia groaned, trying to get to her feet. Her head was spinning, and not just from the drugs racing through her system, or the pain from the brutal attack. “How? How did you... shrug off my gaze?” she asked, trying to force herself up with muscles that were beginning to stiffen. “How did you break free? No one has ever been able to break my control once I got it sunk in... and you were... ugggnnn... as deep as I’ve.. ever... seen a person!”

“I told you before,” Amber replied, holding up the clear plastic container of green liquid, “you have NO IDEA what I had to endure just to get to you. Suffice it to say, my mind is not my own anymore...” she said, pausing, staring off into space for a moment before continuing, “so it wasn’t yours for the taking. The price I had to pay in order to reach you... but I suppose it’s worth it just to see you sprawled out like that at my feet, all bloody, battered, and bruised!”

Lydia’s eyes narrowed. “So this is all about some grudge against me?” she said, spitting bloody saliva onto the carpet. “Who are you, anyway? I’ve stepped on a lot of ‘little people’ in order to get where I am, so forgive me if your face doesn’t exactly stand out.”

Amber reddened slightly, barely concealing her anger. “It’s funny that you don’t remember,” she said lightly, kneeling down in front of her doped-up enemy. “I’ve done nothing but think about you all these years, planning my revenge, rehearsing just what I would say to you if I ever say you face to face again. You ruined my life, you heartless, fucking cunt... you took away everything that mattered to me... everything about my life that was good and decent. You destroyed me on a whim, all in one night, and by God, I’m going to enjoy destroying you as well!”

To her surprise, Lydia merely laughed, the sound hollow and stilted considering her current condition. “Destroy me? Hah. You’re... welcome to try. Bigger fish.... than you have tried... and if you’re NOT... the one who... brought us here, then I ser... seriously doubt... they’ll just stand by... and watch you kill me... in cold blood.” She spit again, licking at her bloody lip. “Your... theatrics are... pathetic... if you’re trying... to scare me. I don’t... scare... easily.”

“Oh? Then I guess I need to explain a few things. My name, bitch, is Amber Mathison. Seven years ago, my fiancé Alex and I were talking a walk in New York City, seeing the sites after a visit to meet his folks.” Lydia’s eyes widened slightly, but otherwise her expression didn’t change. “We had the unfortunate luck to run into you, and your two ‘bodyguards’. You took him from me, made him forget I even existed—his fiancé! And me... you had your two cronies beat the shit out of me and rape me repeatedly until I was half dead.” Digging in her purse, she pulled out a small tube of lipstick, and the mascara. “Lying there on the cold ground, more dead than alive, I waited to die. I wanted to die. But I didn’t. I lived. It’s really ironic, in a way. You took away everything in my life that night, but in getting revenge against you, you also gave me a new purpose in life.”

She held up the clear bottle. “At the time of our meeting, I was studying for my Law degree, but after that night, I decided to change my field of study to a double major in psychology and chemistry. It’s really amazing what you can achieve when you’re properly motivated.” She shook the bottle in her hands slightly, holding it up to Lydia. “I know you’re curious about what’s in this bottle. " She grinned evilly. “I lied before. This little compound represents about three years of extensive study and testing, not just from me, but from my company’s entire department. It’s a special neurosuppressant that specifically targets the part of your brain responsible for controlling your hypnotic powers. As a side effect, it also increases the part of the brain that lets a person focus, making the person that takes it extremely susceptible to hypnosis, and hypnotic suggestion. I planned on using this on you, rendering your powers null and void, and making you vulnerable, to give you a taste of your own medicine... but I think that ship has sailed.”

Holding up the mascara case, she opened it, removing the top, revealing a small cash of white powder. “As for this, this is a simple but very concentrated sedative. The idea was to dump this into the water line leading into your mansion. All of your guards and security would be rendered useless for several hours, and anyone that wasn’t already out, I would take out with my paralytic darts..” She tossed the case back into the bag. “But this, this is our company’s crowning achievement,” she replied, holding up the lipstick case. Twisting off the bottom, she removed a small think glass vial filled with a thick brown liquid. “Serum X29B-71, known in some circles as ‘Brain Acid’. A few drops of this in your system will turn even the smartest, most assertive person into a giggling, drooling idiot with the intelligence of a four year old. It permanently destroys the synaptic pathways in the brain that control reasoning and higher brain function.” Flipping off the top, she reached out, tilting Lydia’s unresisting head upwards, and poured the contents into the woman’s open mouth, forcing her to swallow.

“Gaahh... kkaakk.. Uurrpp!” Lydia coughed, nearly choking as the fluid surged down her throat. Her muscles were completely frozen; she could no more pull away from Amber’s weak grip than she could bench press a bus. Coughing, managing to catch her breath after swallowing, she glared daggers at her tormentor. “So... now what? You sit here... and wait for... the lights to go out? Fine. I’ll admit it... you got me. You beat me. You got your revenge. Whoop de freaking do! But... if you’re expecting me... to get all weepy... or cry and beg... then you’re out of luck! I regret nothing!” She shuddered, feeling a slight tingling begin to start in the back of her head. Forcing her fear aside, she gave Amber her darkest smile. “As for your fiancé... Alex? Yes, I remember him... all too well. I used him... like a fucking stud... rode him deep and hard... until I broke him. And then... when I was bored with him... I put him out to pasture!”

Amber stiffened, her eyes narrowing. “You fucking cunt!” she snarled, leaping at her helpless foe. “I’m not waiting for the serum to finish you off!” she declared, gripping the clasp of the silver chain around her wrist, pulling free a long thin line of steel wire. Gripping the other end with her free hand, she quickly slipped the loop around Lydia’s throat and pulled, tightening it into a garrote. The redhead’s eyes bulged out as she gasped, choking, her hands struggling in vain to reach at the wire around her neck. Her face went bright red, then purple, as Amber pulled even tighter, grinning in savage glee as she felt the evil woman’s life began to fade underneath her very hands...

* * *

“Stop. Release her at once!” a deep masculine voice called out from behind them. Amber froze instantly, her hands releasing the garrote before she even understood the command. And then she understood that it was simply that, a command. Which she had obeyed immediately without even thinking.

Standing up, Amber stood for a long anxious moment without turning, anticipation warring with excitement, until, finally, unable to stand it any longer, she turned. A gasp ripped free from her lips as she gazed at the figure standing before her. A man, truly, stood before her. Tall, easily six feet, perhaps an inch or two over, and stocky, with a huge chest, arms and legs barely contained by the black t-shirt and jeans he wore. He stood casually, as if at ease, but she sensed... no, she knew that he was in fact poised, ready to act the instant that he sensed the slightest hint of threat from her.

Heh. As if i could EVER hurt Him, she thought to herself.

Moving slowly, carefully, he maneuvered himself between her and Lydia, then turned and knelt down, facing the gasping woman. Oh... He was afraid i might go after her again, she suddenly realized, not Him. For that matter... why didn’t i? Is it because... because He obviously doesn’t want her killed? Do i truly have no will but His now? she wondered, feeling an uncomfortable twisting in her gut at the thought.

Examining the still gasping woman, the man sighed deeply, shaking his head. Standing up again, he turned to face Amber. “It’s probably clear that I watched and listened to the entire exchange between you and Miss Moorhouse by my prompt appearance.” Amber, not trusting her voice in His presence, face to face, merely nodded. “When she didn’t recognize you, you gave her a bit of background to refresh her memory, and explain exactly WHY you were doing what you did to her. Well, allow me to do the same on her behalf. I told you that you shouldn’t confront her here, that you weren’t ready. Well, there were several reasons for that, but perhaps the most important one is that you had no idea exactly who you were facing.

“Lydia Yvette Moorhouse, age forty-four, born in Chicago, Illinois. Only child of parents Barbara and Daniel Moorhouse, two of Arkansas richest and most prominent members of society, she grew up with everything a young girl could ask for. Wealth, beauty, doting parents, she was the envy of her social peers. Ah, but like most children of wealthy parents, she was mostly ignored, free to do whatever she wanted as long as it didn’t cause problems for her parents. At age sixteen, she had sex for the first time with the most handsome senior at her boarding school, the son of a prominent and famous sports athlete. Several weeks later, she was pregnant. In one fell swoop her entire life changed. In her parent’s eyes, she had committed the one unforgivable social taboo; she was ‘damaged goods’, a slut, a harlot, and a whore. She was kicked out, disowned, and cut off financially. Her so called friends and classmates, children of high society all, shared her parents’ view on the matter, and shunned her. And her boyfriend, the person that had at least equal share in her downfall, turned his back on her.”

Amber frowned slightly. While she somewhat figured a bitch as evil and vile as Lydia Moorhouse would have likely had an unhappy childhood, she hadn’t quite figured on something to that effect. Still, while she felt a little sorry for her about her parent disowning her, it didn’t put much of a dent in the anger and hatred she felt for the older redhead. We all have our share of baggage, she thought to herself, shrugging. Just because someone had it rough growing up doesn’t give them the right to take it out on the rest of the world.

“There’s more,” her Owner said after a moment. “At age thirteen, her powers began to manifest... not that she even realized that she had them during the early years. After all, what use is a power to make people give you anything they want, when you are already getting anything you could possibly desire. By age sixteen, her powers had fully developed, but ironically, when she was pregnant, and most in need her such an ability, the change in her body’s hormone levels prevented her from being able to use her powers at all. All alone, living on the streets, struggling to survive, young Lydia gave up on the world. Everything that had been kind and gentle about her slowly withered and died in the nine months she carried her unborn child. " He paused, turning to look Amber square in the eye. “That sixteen year old girl would have surely passed away and died if she hadn’t been taken in by a pair of good Samaritans while traveling through the small town of Monroe, Michigan.”

Amber’s heart skipped a beat. “Wait... did you say... Monroe?” The masked man nodded.

“Indeed. Lydia was taken in by a young Fredrick and Rita Mathison, a newlywed couple just starting out. They gave her a place to stay, and food to eat, took her to the doctor to get checked out, and were even with her when she gave birth... to a very healthy baby girl.” He nodded almost impracticably at Amber’s shocked look. “Yes, Amber. Rita Mathison was unable to have children of her own. And perhaps as the tiny speck of goodness still left in Lydia died out, she choose as her final decent act to leave that baby with the kindhearted couple that had taken care of her. The man and woman who you’ve always believed to be your parents, the couple that raise you as their own almost from the moment of your birth, are in fact, not your birth parents. This woman that you hate so deeply, that you beat, poisoned, choked, and tried to kill... she’s your mother.”

“No,” she said softly, shaking her head. “It’s not true. NOT true! Not her... not that... that...”

“It’s true, my love,” Alexander replied, stepping into the room through the open doorway. “I didn’t want to believe it, but it’s true. I’ve seen the birth records. Lydia Moorhouse... is your birth mother.”

“ALEX!” Amber shrieked, stumbling back, eyes about to bulge out of their sockets. “NO! No no no no... you’re dead! You can’t be here. She killed you! This... this isn’t happening! This... has to be a bad dream!”

“It’s no dream, Amber,” her Owner said with a sad smile. “That is indeed your beloved Alexander, alive and in the flesh, if a little worse for the wear. When Lydia tired of him and... discarded him, he was broken, yes... but not beyond repair. I found him, as I occassionally find those who need my help, and with a lot of time and efforts, helped to put the pieces of his mind back together.” He shook his head. “When he found out what had become of you, it broke his heart to know you had become as empty and jaded as the woman who had hurt you both. He agreed to help me with your trials, to try and dissuade you away from this confrontation with your own mother.”

“My... mother...” Amber whispered, shell-shocked, as she slipped to her knees. She shook her head, unable to process it all. If her entire world had flipped upside down before at waking up in this dungeon torture chamber all those hours ago, this latest revelation has ripped it completely off its axes. Alex, her Alex, was alive! The mother and father she’d loved and grown up with for twenty-six years weren’t even her parents! Her real father was a deadbeat who had skipped out on her birth mother while she was pregnant. And her mother... was the evil manipulated bitch that had ruined her life, taken away her one chance at true love, and had ordered two strangers to beat and rape her to within an inch of her life. Amber groaned softly, her head spinning, all of it, ALL of it, just too much for her to handle. With a soft sigh, she closed her eyes and collapsed...