The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See-Saw

by J. Darksong

Ch.7) I See, You Saw

* * *Amber awoke with groan, her head throbbing like the worst hangover she’d ever had... times ten. She felt sticky all over, as if she’d fallen asleep in a pool of her own sweat. Sitting up, she glanced around the empty room, frowning as memory of where she was and what was going on slowly returned to her. Her eyes widened in shock as she suddenly recalled the incident that occurred just before she blacked out. Groaning again, she rubbed at the dried up remains of sexual juices coating her face and chin.

Well, I guess that explains the weird taste in my mouth, she thought dimly. Standing up, she made her way to doorway, which now stood open, a small handwritten note taped to it with a large ‘x’ in the middle.Damn. So, it’s ‘Strike One’ is it? Not sure if I should feel happy about being given a second chance to escape becoming a mindless thrall or not, given the circumstances. She sighed heavily. Well, I do feel kind of bad about what happened to Dr. Trasker... but, how the hell was I supposed to know that shit was safe to inject myself with? Did he really expect me to jeopardize myself after everything I’ve been through tonight when I’m this close to getting my hands on the bitch that ruined my life?!? Besides... those nanites were her own creation... the ends may not have justified the means, but at least she finally got what she wanted out of the experience.

Stepping back into the dimly lit hallway, she chided herself mentally, Yeah, Amber. Keep telling yourself that, and maybe the guilt will actually fade... in a few decades.

* * *

“Well, I’d have to say this pretty much proves my point, don’t you think?” the pale masked man replied, unnecessarily as the svelte silver skinned beauty entered the control room, standing at perfect attention in front of her Owner, awaiting His next command. “Your sweet beloved Amber may have been on the fence about abandoning her obsession with revenge before, but the mere knowledge that I have Ms. Moorhouse here, under lock and key, has clearly pushed her over the edge. She’s practically gone rabid.”

Alex opened his mouth immediately to protest, then sighed. “Okay. It’s true, my love is a bit... fixated on her goal,” he said carefully. “But... what she did with the police officer was born of desperation! And, um... as for your, um... well,” he floundered, blushing hotly as he gestured towards the chrome bodied beauty standing next to the masked man’s chair, “new um... ‘friend’...”

“Slave? Plaything? Fucktoy?” the man ventured helpfully without the slightest hint of discomfort. He ran a hand gently along a shiny metallic flank. “Don’t be shy, Alexander my lad. In her present form, STEPH is completely void of emotion or feeling. She can’t feel embarrassed, so there is no need for you to feel embarrassed saying it.” His hand passed gently across her thigh and up, fingers lightly stroking the bare shining delta between her legs. The gynoid didn’t break position or move in the slightest way, but fluid began to run slowly down her thighs. “Okay,” he amended, sucking lightly on his fingers, “so she is void of all emotions except pleasure.”

“Whatever,” Alex said, looking away, uncomfortable with the entire subject. “At any rate, I’m sure Amber had a good reason for using the full dose on Miss Trasker. She wouldn’t simply do something like... like... that,” he said, gesturing again, “unless she had no other choice.”

“Think that if you wish, my friend,” the masked man said wearily, as if they’d had this conversation before. “I gave her a chance to simply walk away from all of this. I gave her a very intense, very graphic look at the dark and dirty side of mental domination and control, from both sides of the glass. I made perfectly sure she knew what the stakes were in this little game. You know what I am capable of, Alexander,” he said quietly. “If I truly wanted it, I could have her here RIGHT NOW, kneeling between my legs, sucking me off and blissfully happy to do so!”

“I know,” Alex replied, staring down at the ground again.

“But that’s not what I want,” his companion continued gently. “I’m actually rooting for her... for the both of you. You know that. But... well, I created the rules of this little game, and I’m as bound by it as you and she are. Trust me... not a single part of this entire experience was done on a whim.”

Alex swallowed uncomfortably. “Really? And... her? Um, it? Your robot girl? Erotic fantasy or not, did she deserve to be turned into a mindless pleasure drone just to make a point to Amber? You said there wouldn’t be any innocents harmed in this game of yours... but with the police woman and now Miss Trasker, you now have two of them!”

“Oh, really?” the pale man asked, standing up from his chair. Nearly as tall as the six foot two android, he placed a hand calmly against the machine girl’s forehead. A soft pulse of energy, like static electricity, sparked from his fingertips, and STEPH gasped, twitching slightly. With a shimmer, the silver faded from her, running down her body like water, to pool on the floor beneath her bare feet. Eyes closed, then blinked, the pale white replaced with normal green eyes once more.

“Oh... ohhhh my god!!” Stephanie gasped in shock, glancing at herself, around the room, then down at herself again. “Wh... what happened? How am I... what did... how can this... I was...”

“Relax, my dear,” the masked man said kindly, leading the confused researcher over to a chair. “I know you have a lot of questions, and it would take some time to answer them all, but let me answer the most pressing ones: I am the one who kidnapped you and brought you here. Yes, everything that you experienced was real, and not an extremely realistic dream. Until just now, you have existed entirely as the creature of your deepest darkest fantasies, a mindless robot programmed to be my perfect little plaything. I have neutralized the process for the time being, restoring you to your fully biological human form, though I have kept the cellular augmentation and regeneration factors in play.” He gestured to the empty view screen at her side, and she gasped, seeing her reflection in the glass.

“My heavens,” she breathed softly, gingerly touching her face, her breasts, her body. “Is that... really me? I look... gorgeous. " She turned to look at her captor in awe. “You made me beautiful.”

“Nothing of the sort,” the man replied dismissively. “You were already beautiful, you just didn’t realize it. I merely made your outside match your inside... the you of your dreams and fantasies. And that brings us again to the point of returning your mind to you. You now have a choice to make. Remembering fully and completely every second of your experience, you must decide if you wish to leave here now, a free woman, and return to your previous life as a researcher... or if you wish to return to the sublime bliss of mindless servitude you experienced as a metal skinned silicon based life form. If you choose to leave, you will remember every moment of your experience as a pleasure drone—but nothing else that occurred here. You will not remember me, or this place, Amber’s betrayal... none of it. And you will NOT be able to recreate the nanites again... that information will also be gone once you leave here. The potential for abuse is simply too great, and I will not allow it to rest in anyone else’s hands, no matter how well meaning.”

Stephanie hesitated just for a moment, choosing her words. “If... if I choose to stay,” she said quietly, “what happens then? Do I become your slave for the rest of my life? Do I have to give up everything in my former life... to have this?” She wrapped her arms around herself shuddering. “How can you ask me to make that kind of decision? Show me my heart’s desire, give me a taste of what it’s like to tempt me, then force me to choose between complete and total surrender or never again experiencing the joy of perfect mindlessness? It’s cruel.”

The masked man glanced at Alex, who merely sighed, and looked away. “Yes, you’re right,” he answered her after a moment. “It IS cruel. Nevertheless, it is the choice you have, and only you can make it. I can give you exactly what you desire, but like everything in this world, there is a price attached.” He looked her directly in the eye. “Don’t get me wrong. I am no saint. Not by a long shot. I simply have my own... unique morality. If I had less scruples, I would not even give you this choice. I would simply take you as my own, usurp your will, and use you to my heart’s content, your wishes be damned. That is why it’s so important that you choose! If you decide to surrender yourself to me and become my pleasure drone, then it will literally be the LAST choice you will ever get to make. And if you choose to wisely walk away and return to your former reality, then you will at least take with you renewed health and youth, and the memories of having explored your fetish, having lived your dream, at least for a time. Some people live their entire lives without getting to do so.”

Stephanie nodded softly, considering his words. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath... and knelt down before him. “I accept. If you’ll have me... I would like... no. I beg... to be your mindless thrall. "

The man nodded once, snapping his fingers. Stephanie let out a loud gasp, her body stiffening as the small puddle of silver at her feet ran quickly up her body, returning her to her previous altered state in a matter of seconds. Green eyes faded to white once again, and the momentary expression of blissful gratitude and thanks faded once more into a blank emotionless mask. Turning to face his companion he merely shrugged.

“Sometimes, a person manages to stay true to themselves,” he said, turning back to the view screen. “And sometimes, a person becomes so twisted and warped by the experiences of their past that they lose their true selves completely, becoming someone completely new. You believe that, deep down, your beloved is still the same girl you fell in love with. Well, we shall soon see if she can be true to herself, or if her anger and hatred have truly changed her into someone completely different.”

* * *

“Oh, great. Why does this NOT fucking surprise me?”

A very familiar young woman sat naked, astride a strange metal contraction that looked, to Amber’s eyes, like an perverted adult version of a child’s see-saw. The seat had been modified, replaced with an iron bar and stirrups, hooked to a large black two-pronged dildo. Her hands and feet were locked in place, and the metal collar around her neck was chained to the bar as well, leaving her no slack or leverage to move off of the device. A large motor sat at the center, with several wires leading from it into the see-saw itself.

Andi Griffin groaned softly, eyes fluttering, as, roused by Amber’s outburst, she came back to consciousness. “Hnhhnn... oohh... what... Amber?” She shook her head, then frowned, finding her unable to reach her face with her hands. “What is this? Why am I chained... What the hell?!? WHY AM I NAKED?” Her eyes widened as she realized Amber was in exactly the same state. “Amber? What the hell is going on here?”

Sighing, Amber walked slowly around the room, taking stock of her surroundings. “Well, Andi, do you want the short version or the long version?” she asked, pulling idly on the locked door at the far end.

“Um, the long version, please! Explain what the hell is going on here!”

“We’ve been kidnapped by a deranged psychopath with delusions of grandeur, and forced to take part in some kind of twisted contest, where we either win our freedom, or get turned into brain-dead sex sluts.” Amber sighed, moving back to the device at the center of the room once more. “He’s been trying to convince me to give up on my plans for revenge against a certain someone, and is using this contest of his to try and get me to back off, using people from my life as ‘contestants’ in these cruel sadistic games. If I had to guess, I’d say he picked you because you’re my neighbor and we’re fairly close, in the hopes that watching you suffer will dissuade me.”

The woman sighed closing her eyes for a moment. “Guess I should have asked for the short version. Damn. So... what the hell is this thing I’m strapped in? What’s with all these wires? It looks like some kind of perverted see-saw or something.” Glancing down underneath, she frowned. “And... oh shit... is that thing directly underneath me what I think it is?”

Amber nodded. “Yeah. Looks like it. Some kind of big ass sybian cone, hooked up to whatever kind of system is controlling the see-saw.” Moving over to the unoccupied seat, she grimaced. “And there’s one of this side too. I suppose Mr. Ghostface is expecting me to plop myself down and strap in.” She crossed her arms. “Fat chance of that.”

“Oh really?” the pale masked visage asked loudly, startling both women as the view screen came to life. “As it’s the only way of continuing on to the next room, and your eventual meeting with your nemesis, however, I believe you will, indeed, mount the teeter totter. Personally, I hope you DO refuse to take part in this challenge. I truly do. I hope that you choose to finally give in and walk away, leave, and turn from the path you seem so hell-bent on pursuing. However... I’m not an optimist. I’m a realist. And experience tells me you’ll continue on, and do whatever it takes to make it to the final room no matter what the cost.”

Andi scowled, glancing from the view screen to her neighbor and back. “Um, hello? I, um... I don’t have anything to do with this, okay? Amber and I are just neighbors. We talk once in a while when we pass each other getting the mail, and we’ve shared coffee a few times. That’s it! I’m not involved in whatever this is you two are so upset about. No offense, Amber, but this isn’t my problem. I just want to get the hell out of here!”

The pale man nodded. “Aptly put, Miss Griffin. This situation has nothing to do with you. And yet, nevertheless, you find yourself entrenched neck deep in it. You gaining your freedom is solely dependent upon your friend, Amber’s, actions. If she gives up and walks away, you both go free. If, however, she chooses to accept my challenge, then you will only go free if you beat her. ”

“This is how the game works. Once you are both strapped in, the machine will activate, and the cones beneath you both will power up. The scanners on the see-saw will monitor your body functions, and more specifically, your arousal. When you descend, the cone will stimulate your nether region, stimulating your need to cum. As the need grows, you will be assaulted by subliminal messages through the micro speakers found near your head and shoulder restraints. Every time you cum, your resolve will weaken, and the commands being placed within your mind sink in even deeper. Research has shown that seven orgasms will weaken a person enough for the imprinting to become permanent. This is, therefore, an endurance contest, to see which of you can hold out the longest against the stimulation.”

“Okay,” Amber said, bending down to examine the torture device. “And what’s to keep us from both simply standing up and bracing it with our feet, to keep it level? If we both stay upright, neither one of us will get stimulated.”

A soft buzzing sounded from underneath the floor, and with a loud clang, the see-saw end beside Amber slammed down to the floor with a loud thud. “In that case, the electromagnet underneath the floor plates will activate, pulling the see saw on your end down, forcing the issue. You can, perhaps, withstand the magnetic attraction for a time, I suppose, but I would imagine your legs would simply give out sooner or later, and the end result would be the same. Still, to make this a fair contest, the magnet only switches on if contact with neither cone has occurred after five minutes, and switches off again after five minutes of contact. As soon as the sensors have detected seven orgasms from either of you, the contest will end, and the device will shut down.” He turned to look intently at both women for a moment. “I must point out that if neither of you wins soon enough, you may both end up so deeply under the sway of the subliminals that even the ‘winner’ will never again truly be ‘free’. So, Amber... will you play my game? Will you send yet another innocent person from your life into slavery to me, or will you choose to walk away. Make your choice... now.”

The two women stood staring at one another for a long moment in silence. For Alex, she told herself. With a deep sigh and renewed resolve Amber moved to mount the see-saw.

“So, you’re going through with this then?” Andi asked, incredulously. “After everything that big headed mime just said, you’re actually going to do this? Are you crazy?”

“Possibly,” Amber admitted, sliding her feet into the stirrups, feeling them lock into place. “Before this night began, my answer would have been ‘no’, but after all of this... I just don’t know anymore.” Sliding fully into the harness, and placing her hands inside the wrist restraints, she stared at her neighbor. “I’m sorry you got dragged into this, Andi. I know this all seems really unfair to you. And, well, it is. But I can’t give up. No matter what it costs me.”

“Hey!” Andi yelped as the see-saw suddenly shifted, pressing her side downward as Amber suddenly kicked her legs down, pushing her opponent towards the vibrating cone. “AAhhhhh.. you bitch! I was... wasn’t... uuuuggghnn ready!! Andi’s eyes fluttered as the stimulation to her pussy pulsed through her like a wave. She barely noticed the soft speaking, utterly enticing sounds coming through the speakers next to her ears until she was on the edge of climax. Then, suddenly remembering the danger she was in, she kicked out with her own legs, pushing herself off the cone, sending Amber down towards her own.

“Ffuuuuucccckkkkk!!” Amber groaned, caught off guard. Unlike her opponent, her body had been ‘prepped’ for the operation from her previous encounters. The serum she’d ingested was still in her system; even though the hypnotic effects had worn off, her sensitivity and increased arousal was still in play. Her ‘play time’ at the hands of her former supervisor-turned-robot had taken a bit of the edge off, but the fuse was still lit, and the stimulation she now felt between her exposed pussy lips was like gasoline being poured onto an open fire. Gritting her teeth, struggling to hold back, she nevertheless found herself fighting a losing battle. “Aaaah, aaahh, aaahh, aaahhhhhhhhyyyeeessss!!” she screamed as she came, her mind temporarily blanking as the rush of pleasure and endorphins washed over her.

A loud buzzer sounded, breaking her out of her momentary fog, as an LED display at her hands lit up with the number ‘1’. “Dammit!” she yelled, lifting herself off the cone as the machine went back into neutral for round two. Glaring daggers at her neighbor, she planted both of her heels down, pushing up, trying to drive the teeter totter in her favor. Andi, bound and determined not to give in, did the same, and the two struggled, pushing against each other, trying to gain an advantage. “Give... it.... up... Andi,” Amber grunted, “I’m taller... than you... I have more.. leverage... just... relax.. and let it... happen!”

“Not... a chance... Amber!” she snarled back, pushing up with all her strength. “I have... the advantage... here... I just... need to ... keep.... off... for a few more minutes... ‘til the magnet... kicks in...”

Fuck! The damn magnet! Amber remembered with a sickening twist in her stomach. I almost forgot! She’s right. She does have an advantage here. If I don’t take her down... I lose by default! Shit... I have to think of something... and quick! An idea popped into her head, a desperation move, and groaning silently at what it would cost her, she lifted her legs up, letting herself drop.

“Gghhhaaaahhh!” she shrieked as the cone pressed hard and deep against her pussy. Her vision dimmed and her eyes crossed at the sensation, and it was all she could do to remember her plan. With a strength of will she didn’t know she had, she kicked out, shoving herself up, catching Andi completely by surprise.

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Andi cried out, her own wet pussy violated. Her attempt to push back up failed as the slight movement caused her legs to open up, allowing the center of the cone to touch directly onto her engorged clit. “OOHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...” she moaned, cumming hard, shuddering helplessly as the climax shook her like an old rag doll. A sigh soft of contentment escaped her lips, and her eyes closed, simply basking for a moment in the afterglow.

Amber bit her lip, bending her knees and shifting her weight to lower her side of the see-saw slightly, pulling Andi away from the cone. A large part of her felt jealous of the pleasure her neighbor had just received, wanting to simply give in, and let go, and let herself experience the pleasure again... but she realized it was the limited programming she’d received during her previous climax. Telling herself to resist, she waiting for the tell-tale buzzer sound, signifying the score change on Andi’s side, before planting her feet again.

Just coming down from her post-orgasmic high, Andi found her tender wet pussy stimulated again. Her eyes popped open in shock, only to drift half-lidded as the combination of subliminal suggestions and sexual stimulation brought her back to the edge again. She pulled at her restraints, trying to free her hands, to push away from the stimulation or add to it, she wasn’t quite sure of anymore. All too soon, however, she came again, announcing her pleasure to the room, and the onlookers watching her performance. But the game was far from over. No... the game had only just begun...

* * *

Five more orgasms, five more screams, and Amber was all but done. She’d actually done very well in the beginning, repeatedly catching Andi off guard in those few crucial moments after cumming, to slam her back down against the vibrator. In the end, however, the programming, her fatigue, and her own never-quite-fading arousal took her down. After orgasm number five, Andi was deep enough under their captor’s control that her arousal came more from obeying than from the stimulation of the machine. Eyes half-lidded, moaning and babbling mindlessly, she’d pursued the only method her programming had given her for the release she sought—defeating Amber in this challenge. Amber had thought her beaten, well on the way to Big O number six, when the girl suddenly rallied, pushing off, and bringing the unprepared Amber down on the sybian. Cumming almost instantly, she now found herself running the gauntlet, being slammed back down into the oblivion of bliss just as she’d begun to recover from the previous climax. The soft gentle voices whispering in the back of her head kept reminding her that this was what she wanted, what she needed, and even when she could have easily taken advantage of the entranced, and exhausted Andi, she found herself easing herself back down onto the cone of her own violation. After the sixth orgasm, Amber, nearly unconscious, and utterly exhausted herself, merely spread her legs as much as her bonds allowed, welcoming the sexual ecstasy, and the blissful darkness accompanying it.

Andi, for her part, panting and breathing heavy, merely let her go, watching in anticipation for the seventh and final climax. Her own needy pussy dribbled continuously, and had her hands been free, they would have been more concerned with rubbing her throbbing clit than trying to escape. Her mind was awash with arousal and need, and the powerful commands of obedience and subservience embedded deep inside her mind. Obedience is pleasure She’d been very obedient in defeating her neighbor Amber, bringing about her downfall, so now all she needed was Amber to finally submit—

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Amber keened loudly as she came, hard, the seventh and final time, passing out cold.

“AAAAAHHHIIIIIIEEEEEE!!” Andi screamed a split second later as she received her reward.

As her restraints electronically opened, releasing her, she all but fell from the see-saw into the floor, groaning softly. Despite having cum harder than she ever had in her entire life just moments ago, she felt insatiable. Her pussy still tingled, begging for stimulation, and now that she had fulfilled her obligation, she eagerly obliged. Her eyes fluttered softly as the pleasure continued to blossom inside her, moaning loudly as three fingers pumped vigorously while her thumb grinded hard against her clit. Andi came again, powerfully, blessedly sinking into oblivion like her opponent, all the while, the soft voices whispering in the back of her mind continues to whisper...