The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See-Saw

by J. Darksong

Ch. 6) Domo Arigato

Amber came to several minutes later. It took a moment or two for her to fully recall where she was, and why she’d fallen asleep on the floor. Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs, she sat up. She was still in the same room, however, two things had changed. First, the door on the right was unlocked and open, meaning that she had apparently completed her challenge. Second, she was all alone in the room. Whether she had been released and walked out on her own legs, or picked up and carried out, Miranda was no longer on the bed.

Miranda. Amber felt a moment of deep shame, followed by an instant of slightly less arousal, at the thought of what she’d done to the police woman. That fucking prick said she’d become his own personal sex toy, she thought dismally. And I helped. I did that to her. She shuddered, though from the shame or the arousal, she wasn’t sure. Damn. That freak’s brainwashing program seems to have had more of an effect on me that I’d thought it would. That whole experience is a blur of arousal and lust. Even now, relatively clearheaded, I can’t remember what exactly happened... but trying to think about it gets me all hot and bothered again.

She gasped, looking down to find her hand had moved, seemingly of its own accord, to the delta between her thighs. With an effort, she moved her hand away, staring at it for a long moment, warily, as if she expected it to start acting on its own again. “Dammit,” she mumbled softly, getting to her feet, making her way towards the open doorway. “Three more goddamn rooms to go through, huh. Shit... if running the gauntlet is the only way to get to that redheaded bitch, then I’m gonna fucking run the gauntlet!”

The next room was well lit as well, and as she stepped through, the door closed shut behind her. As expected, this room was likewise occupied, with a tall, willowy female figure standing chained to the far wall. Her identity was unknown, however, as a black cloth bag had been placed over her face. Ignoring the girl for the moment, Amber took in the rest of her surroundings, noting with interest the solid metal walls, and lack of a view screen. There also appeared to be no other door besides the one she had used to enter the room, and there was no doorknob or handle on this side of the door. Meaning she was effectively trapped inside the room, unless she figured out what kind of test this was, and what was required of her.

Approaching the naked woman in the corner, she finally turned her attention to the room’s other occupant. The woman was held in place with manacles at her wrists, and anklets on her feet. She appeared to be an older woman, from the look of her, at least in her late forties or early fifties. Not unattractive, she thought, despite the slight signs of age, the wrinkles, leg veins, and slight sag in her B sized breasts. The chains holding her in place appeared to be brand new, however. Three other pairs of restraints hung from the wall, unoccupied for the moment, all of them clean, shiny, and well oiled. Despite the rather worn and slightly rusted iron metal that composed the floor, walls and ceiling, the chains seemed almost new.

With nothing else to do, Amber took a steadying breath, then pulled the black bag from the woman’s head. “What the... Dr. Trasker?” Amber cried, blinking. Stephanie Trasker was her immediate supervisor at BioFlex Industries electronics division, and head of the research and development department. “Doctor Trasker... Stephanie... are you okay?” The older woman moaned softly, her closed eyes fluttering for a moment before opening.

“Amber?” she said uncertainly, blinking the sleep from her eyes. “Wh... what’s going on? Why are you naked? Good heavens! Why am I naked?” She moved her hands to try and cover herself, only then fully realizing her predicament. “What the devil.. chains? What is this? What’s going on here? Where are we?”

“Shhhh! Doctor please, calm down, and let me think a moment,” Amber said softly, placing a reassuring hand on her supervisor’s shoulder. The auburn haired lass calmed, still nervous, but reassured by the sight of a familiar face. “We’ve both been kidnapped by some weird guy with the face of a mime, and freaky red eyes, and an apparent hatred of clothing. Since I’ve been here, I’ve been forced to watch and participate in that psycho’s sick sadistic ‘tests’ which usually revolved around someone having their free will destroyed and their mind twisted like a pretzel.”

Sighing in frustration, she glanced around the room again. “Every time I passed a test, it would lead me to another room, another test, which I had to pass in order to continue on to the next room. And he told me that I only had three more rooms to get through before I get to face the one responsible for my being here. The last room led me here, to your room... but I have no idea why. There doesn’t seem to be any way out of here except the door I entered in, and that door doesn’t even have a handle. Not to mention there’s no view screen or speakers in the walls, and out captor just loves to watch us scurrying about like rats, and break in now and again to taunt us. So... what the hell am I supposed to do now?”

Stephanie shook her head. “I’ve no earthly idea. The last thing I remember is working on a... um, special project, back at the lab. I was just about to call it a night when I heard someone moving around in the supply closet. I walked over and poked my head in to check... and the next thing I know you’re calling my name, and I’m waking up here, starkers, chained to a dungeon wall!” She glanced to her side, then frowned. “Wh... what the devil? What’s this thing around my neck?”

“Huh? What thing?” Amber asked, turning back to face her. “What are you talking about?”

“There’s something around my neck, like a collar, I think,” she said, shaking her head again, causing her long shoulder length hair to move. “Can you please move my hair aside? I think there’s something attached to it.”

Obeying her instructions, Amber brushed her superior’s hair aside, revealing a long slender pale white neckline, with a thin metal collar, which hung strangely on the woman’s throat. An arrow was painted along the side in what appeared to be scarlet nail polish, and curious, she slide her hand around behind Stephanie’s thick mane, along the base of her neck, and twisted the collar around one hundred and eight degrees. “Aha!” she crowed successfully, pulling the small tape recorder free of the thin string attached to Stephanie’s collar. She pressed the PLAY button, and turned up the volume so they could both hear it.

“Greetings, Amber Mathison,” her captor’s familiar synthesized voice spoke, “and to you as well, Dr. Stephanie Trasker. If you are listening to this, you have obviously found my message, no doubt after a fruitless search to determine what kind of test I have devised for you, and how to escape this room...”

“Told you he was a sadistic fucking prick,” Amber muttered.

“...and the test and the key to leaving this room are one and the same. But first, allow me to reveal a few facts to the both of you about each other. Stephanie, your coworker Amber has been harboring a dark secret. In the year she has worked in your department, she has been following her own private agenda, copying and stealing bits and pieces of your various research projects for her own use. She has by now stocked a rather sizable collection of mind altering substances and prototype delivery systems, capable of taking down and subverting an entire army if she so chose.”

Stephanie’s face whirled up to glare at Amber, a deep set frown marring her features. “Amber? Is this true? Have you been stealing company research for your own gain?”

Cheeks burning with shame, Amber nevertheless met her boss’ eyes clearly and without flinching. “Yes, Doctor. It’s true. Your research... it’s the reason why I went to work at BioFlex. I needed all the materials I took. But, I didn’t do it out of profit, or to make myself rich. I haven’t shared any of the research with another living soul. You’re the only person who even knows about it...” she sighed, grumbling slightly, “except for Mr. Know-It-All, the guy who’s holding us all captive. And I have no idea how he knows half the shit he knows.”

“It’s still inexcusable,” Stephanie said, disapprovingly. “Stealing company secrets for personal reasons is illegal. It’s corporate espionage, for God’s sake! Why, I should—”

“By now you’re both deep in a discussion about the impropriety of Amber’s actions,” the man’s voice continued after a moment, surprising them both into silence. “However, I promised to reveal both of your secrets. For you see, Amber, Stephanie has been harboring a dark secret of her own. Unbeknownst to you or any of your fellow coworkers, Dr. Trasker has been spending her late nights at work, working on a special, private, completely unsanctioned project of her own. Through the use of company equipment and materials, she finally made a momentous breakthrough... a breakthrough she has kept secret for more than three weeks now, revealing to no one.”

“And you have the gall to lecture ME?” Amber yelled, moving to glare face to face with her co-worker. “Looks like we’re in the same boat, Ms. Corporate Espionage expert!”

Stephanie’s eyes widened in shock, as Amber turned to glare at her, arms crossed in vindication. “B... but... but that’s impossible!” she exclaimed, shaking her head. “No one... how did he.. I haven’t told a single solitary soul! How could he know what I’ve been working on?” Her head continued to shake in denial. “It is impossible... there’s no way he could know anything about what I was working on... no way at all!”

“You’d be surprised what our captor knows,” Amber said softly with a sigh. “I think he’s psychic... a telepath or something. Hell, from the freaky bleach white face of his, he might be a damned alien for all we know. Anyway, the fact of the matter is, he knows what he knows... he has us both over a barrel, and now he’s going to make us jump through hoops.”

“Now, ladies,” the voice continued, right on cue, “any further arguments between you would be pointless and ineffectual. I have revealed these facts to you to help put things in better perspective, and to allow you both to understand fully what you face with this next challenge. This is a room of Sacrifice. To leave, you must sacrifice an important part of yourself, and your freedom, in order to be free. There are three pairs of empty restraints in this room. If you pull the manacles on the left most pair, it will open a small hidden compartment in the wall behind you. Inside you will find a hypodermic needle gun filled with Dr. Trasker’s latest scientific breakthrough.

“The gun contains a single complete dose. To leave this room, one or both of you must empty the canister into yourself through the neck. Once the vial is empty, it can be removed from the gun, and you will find a small key wedged inside the chamber. This key will allow you to unlock and open Miss Trasker’s manacles, as well as the sealed door, and allow you to leave the room. The key, however, is made of a special iron and silicon polymer. Attempting to break the gun, or opening it improperly, will shatter the key like glass; the only safe way to get the key is to empty the cartridge into yourselves first. You may choose to divide the dosage between the two of you equally, or in whatever combination you choose. However you choose to do so, know that you must sacrifice a part of yourself in order to regain your freedom.” With that the tape wound down and clicked to a stop, leaving the two women alone in silence.

* * *

“Found it,” Amber said after a moment, standing up straight, holding a small needle gun. The vial inside it held a thick silver colored liquid that seems to shimmer in the light. She brought the device back to her fellow prisoner. “This is the shit he wants us to inject ourselves with? Huh... considering what happened in the last room, I’m not exactly enthusiastic about this. Exactly what is this stuff anyway, Doctor? What was this secret project you were working on?”

“The stuff of dreams and fantasies,” Stephanie replied with a deep sigh. “They’re nanites. Microscopic machines capable of entering into damaged cells and repairing, even improving their function.”

“Nanites?” Amber asked, eyes widening. “You mean, real actual working nanites? You’ve gotta be kidding me! That’s... that’s just fiction, like in Star Trek, and bad Scy-Fy Channel movies!”

“No, dear,” Stephanie explained patiently, “what you hold in your hand is the reality. The culmination of a dream—my dream, not the company’s! The contents of that vial are not about profits margins or shares... thought basically inventing a ‘miracle cure-all’ for every known disease or ailment on earth would no doubt make BioFlex Industries the leading corporation in the entire world, and me the richest woman in the world.” She shook her head. “But, it’s not about the money. I merely wanted to create something to, um.... to help... help mankind... and to save lives...”

Amber frowned, slightly, noting the blush reddening the other woman’s cheeks. “And what else?” she prompted after a moment. When the doctor glanced up at her, she shrugged. “There has to be something else. I can’t imagine our ‘ungracious host’ kidnapped you and brought you here if there wasn’t some other driving force behind creating those nanites of yours. I don’t know who this guy is, but I’m starting to notice how he thinks. You stumbled a bit when you were telling me about your motivation, and whatever it is has you blushing redder than a tomato. So, c’mon, doc...spill.”

Stephanie went redder still, looking down, unable to meet her eyes. “Alright then... good gracious, I can’t imagine how he found out about any of this... my research, or my reasoning behind it... but... um...” She paused for a moment, as if trying to decide the best way to explain, then simply shook her head. “No, no, it’s... it’s just too embarrassing! I can’t—”

“Doctor Trasker!” Amber said sharply, making her companion gasp. “Stephanie,” she said in a softer tone a moment later. “Look. We’re in a pretty tight spot here. We’re being held captive by a madman, and no one knows where we are, so there’s no chance of someone coming to rescue us. For all we know, he could simply decide to kill us if we take too long figuring out his puzzle, or if we stop being amusing to him. He’s already exposed our deep dark secrets to each other on his little tape recorder. And,” she added, crossing her arms at her chest, “we are both standing here completely naked and exposed, so modesty isn’t exactly an issue right now. If we’re gonna get out of this mess, we have to be willing to trust each other. Okay?”

Stephanie nodded. “I... have this... somewhat unique fetish,” she said haltingly, as if trying to force the words out. “I’m a submissive at heart. I like being... controlled. But, um... not just any special kind of controlled! I’m talking, over-the-top, a hundred-percent controlled, zero-percent willpower, walking-talking mindless-automaton submissive. So... as my research started to come closer and closer to fruition, and my dream came closer to reality... I started to fantasize, a little... about what it would be like...to become a...well...robot.” Amber merely blinked, not fully grasping the connection, so Stephanie spelled it out for her. “The nanites! They infiltrate human cells and reengineer them, in some cases, from the ground up. Or, rather, from the DNA strand, up. They can thus heal any type of cellular damage, repair old cells, and create new fully functional ones.”

“Uh huh,” Amber said nodding. “I get the concept. But what does that have to do with your fetish? I’m not getting the connection.”

“If the nanites could be programmed to repair and replace damaged cells on a body wide scale, what’s to say they couldn’t be programmed to do the same with healthy cells as well?” Seeing the dawning recognition on her companions eyes, she nodded. “Yes. Body modification on a grand scale. The ability to, literally, play God, and remake one’s self in any image they desire. And... the image I desired most was that of an emotionless, mindless, obedient robot, content merely to serve and obey...” She sighed. “I actually did, at one point, intend to inject myself with a full dose, and alter myself, turning my flesh and blood into silicon and copper, making myself into a living breathing humanoid robot... but in the end I chickened out. Reality is rarely ever the way we envision it in our dreams, and even when it’s possible to merge the dream with reality, the end result is always something completely different.”

Amber stood silently for a long moment, merely letting this new concept sink in. Then: “So, what, exactly will happen if we inject this stuff into us the way he wants?”

“I don’t know. The nanites I created were fully function, but I never had the nerve to program them. They were all basically blank slates. If our friend with the pale complexion is as all knowing and resourceful as you seem to think he is, he would know that as well. With the right equipment, it’s entirely possible for him to have programmed them himself, for whatever diabolical purpose he has in mind. The nanites could have been programmed to turn us into mindless slaves... or to do nothing at all.” She frowned. “You said this was a test of some kind, after all. Maybe it’s a test of courage... to be willing to step into the unknown in order to make it out of here.?”

Amber seriously doubted it, but she kept her mouth shut. Truth be told, she was extremely fearful of injecting something so potentially dangerous into her body... but, then again, perhaps she didn’t need to.

“You know, I think maybe you’re right,” Amber said after a moment. “That makes sense. The word ‘Bravery’ was written on the other side of the door when I came in. I didn’t get it until now. He told knew you know what that vial contained, and what it could possibly do to you, and he’s daring you to use it. That’s how he works!” She laughed softly, shaking her head. “Come to think of it, out of all of the trials he’s put me and the others through, of all the other victims he’s dealt with, he hasn’t actually HURT anybody.”

Okay, a lie, but not a blatant one. Being lobotomized is definitely a hurt in my book... but even though he set the stage, the victims did it to themselves.

“Indeed,” Stephanie said, smiling in agreement, “for all we know it might just be saline solution in a silver colored vial! Very well. If a test of courage is what it takes to get out of here, than I’m ready.” She tilted her head to the side. “I’ll take half and you can take the other half. Sound good?”

Not even slightly, Amber thought, nodding serenely, but if this IS nothing more that saline in a colored vial, then no harm, no foul, right? Pressing the needle gun against her supervisor’s neck, she forced a smile onto her face.

“Alright. Get ready. On the count of three. One... two... three!”

Stephanie let out a slight gasp as the needle jabbed into her flesh. She closed her eyes, trying to force her racing heart to calm, trying to ignore the myriad emotions running through her. On the one hand, she was finally embracing her deepest darkest dream... well, assuming she wasn’t being injected with colored salt water. She’d always wanted to take that final step, and cross the line, but she’d never been able to muster the courage. Now, she had no choice in the matter. It was completely out of her hands, which, somehow, made it feel almost right.

On the other hand... if the liquid flowing through her veins now was the real thing... and from the momentary aching burn that has become a dull throb in her neck, she was beginning to suspect it was... she was basically running into unknown territory. This wasn’t a late night fantasy, or a page of online erotic fiction. This was her life, her very existence, being shaped and molded by hands not her own. She could die. She could cease to exist. Any number of medical mishaps could occur, killing her instantly. Or it could work perfectly, and she might find her DNA radically altered into something no longer human. The very thought terrified her, through and through.

And yet, despite the fear, she found herself becoming powerfully aroused.

“Amber?” she said, thickly, eyes fluttering open. Something was... off. Strange. The past few seconds seemed a lot longer than she’d expected. She shook her head, which almost seemed to slosh around, as if it were a water balloon attached to her neck instead. “Amber? Wh... what’s happening?”

Amber slowly stepped into view. Or rather, her position shifted normally, but Stephanie’s befogged brain made it seem as if her movements were distorted. She could literally see trails with every movement her friend took. When Amber smiled at her, the whiteness of her teeth seemed to sparkle, as if she’d swallowed a strobe light, and her teeth were light refracting lenses.

“What’s wrong, Doctor?” Amber asked, her voice echoing strangely in the older woman’s ears. “Are you feeling okay? You look a little... stoned...”

“Uhhggn... I feel... a little... stoned..” she managed, her tongue moving about strangely in her own mouth. A blast of red hot heat exploded out of nowhere between her thighs, and her knees buckled, the shackles around her wrists the only thing keeping her from falling. “What about... ooohhhnn... you? Izzat... izzat affecting you... yet?” she managed before her eyes rolled back into her head.

Amber smile grew wider. “Actually, no, Doctor Trasker. You see, I didn’t actually take any of the serum. I gave you the entire dose. After all, it WAS your invention after all... and your dream. And who am I to get in the way of your dreams?” Taking the empty needle gun, she pressed the release button, ejecting the empty vial. “Oww! Shit! What the fuck?” she yelled, sucking at her thumb. Glancing down, she saw a drop of her blood on a thin small needle point sticking out from the depressed button. A sudden and complete wooziness suddenly overtook her, and she stumbled to her knees.

“Oh... that... motherfucker...” Amber breathed softly as she felt her thoughts slowing down. She glanced up, finding her gaze drawn to the sight of her friend’s transformation, unable to look away, completely captivated by the changes...

* * *

Stephanie was lost. Lost to the sensations flooding her body and mind. Lost to the pain and pleasure of transformation wracking her body. Lost to the mind-blowing, thought-shredding, will-sapping barrage of sensations flooding her brain. But most of all, she was simply... lost.

“Uggghhhnn... mmmmmm... ooooohhhh,” Stephanie groaned as a brutal orgasm swept through her in unparalleled intensity. Far from a sexless spinster, she nevertheless found herself engulfed in sexual pleasure she’d not felt since her ‘wild and wooly days’ back in college! Indeed, her body seemed to be trying to recapture those glory days, as the wrinkles lifted and flattened out, and bumps and blemishes vanished, restoring her skin’s youthful appearance once more. Her modest B-sized breasts ballooned out, losing their slight sag, becoming a pair of perky, supple, and enticing double E’s. Her shoulder-length, grey-streaked red hair lengthened, reaching halfway down her back before stopping. And the few pounds she’d put on didn’t simply melt away, they shifted, giving her rather sticklike figure more curves as her hips flared and her waist narrowed.

The final changes were the most dramatic. Her soft, pale flawless skin darkened, going grey, then silver, taking on a metallic sheen. Her hair darkened as well, turning a vibrant scarlet red, the same color as her lips. Finally her eyes, her limpid green pools, faded, going completely white, leaving her momentarily blind as her optic nerves were restructured and her brain reconfigured. The overall effect rightfully gave the impression of an artificial life form, a metal-skinned human-shaped robot, a construct made to look as close to human as possible without being human.

In short, the once ‘plain Jane’ Professor had changed into a walking, talking, living-breathing sexual wet dream.

The changes were not merely cosmetic, however. Underneath her skin, the nanites were busy reconstructing her skeletal structure as well as her internal organs. Muscle mass and composition changed, altered on a genetic level, becoming thinner, more supple, yet infinitely stronger, giving then the tensile strength of steel. Her bones literally melted away, replaced with a new stronger composite material capable of handling her new augmented body’s needs. The human heart beating in her chest skipped a beat as flesh became metal, then continued to beat as normal. All throughout her body, organic systems were replaced with inorganic ones, living cells transmuted to fully functional inorganic replicas.

As the nanites in her system neared the completion of their assigned duties, they began their most complex processing yet. Piercing the blood-brain barrier, the microscopic probes began a carefully planned transmutation of Stephanie’s brain. Her mind already dulled by the virtual sea of endorphins assaulting her, she was too far gone to fully appreciate the complexity; nevertheless, as she felt her mind’s synapses shutting down one by one, a single thought ran through her mostly empty mind: the scene from an old movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey, where the ship’s computer is being shut down.

“My mind... it’s going... I can feel it...” Stephanie thought in a daze, feeling an unexplained need to giggle. “Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do... I’m half crazy... for the love of you...” The thought cut off entirely as the last of her cerebral cortex was altered, removing the last bit of the old Stephanie Trasker, leaving in its place a new, modern updated computerized version. The nanites, having completed their purpose, went inert, dissolving away harmlessly inside her fluidic relay system. Mental activity flat-lined... then surged anew as her new CPU booted up.

............! * * * //xbois sys boot [ResponseResult]
ResultCode=0
[Install Progress]
Check Operation System Version
OS Information [WINMAJOR Number] = 6
OS Information [WINMAJOR String] = 6.1
OS Information [SYSINFO.nWinMajor] = 6
OS Information [SYSINFO.nWinMinor] = 1
OS Information [IsWin2000] = 0
OS Information [IsWinXP] = 0
OS Information [IsWin2003] = 0
OS Information [IsVista] = 0
OS Information [IsWin2008] = 0
OS Information [IsWin7] = 1
OS Information [IsWin2008R2x64] = 0
OS Information [IsMCE] = 1
OS Information [IsServer] = 0
OS Information [Service Pack] = 1
OS Information [x64] = 1
Current driver version = 6.0.1.6304 x64 Edition
ROOT\UMBUS\0000
Name: UMBus Root Bus Enumerator—Driver is running.
Unit 001-00 Activation: Sexually Trained Enhanced Plaything Humanoid—active.
* * * DOS Online: Unit 001-00 Designation: S.T.E.P.H.* * *
Loading SLV-01 software...

Stephanie’s eyelids fluttered slightly as information began downloading into her brain, filling her ready and eager mind with all of the tasks her new Owner had programmed into her. Awareness, of a kind, returned to her, and after a moment she became fully “conscious” again. A soft sigh of contentment escaped her lips, and her optical sensors flared and focused on the girl lying helpless before her. A simple flex of her sinuous but powerful arms snapped the inch wide lengths of chain restraining her as if they were mere thread.

“Mathison, Amber,” the gynoid announced, dropping down to one knee to look her former employee in the eye. “This unit, Designation STEPH, recalls your actions prior to its creation.” Ruby red lips twisted into a wry smile. “While this unit takes no pleasure in your current predicament, it does admit to a certain... satisfaction... at knowing that your actions have secured a place for you in service to this unit’s Owner.” At the mention of her Owner, Stephanie’s body shuddered slightly, and a line of pussy juice began to slide down her silvered thighs. Reaching out with a hand, she tilted Amber’s head forward to stare directly into her optical sensors.

“This unit’s Owner wishes to impart the following information.” STEPH’s eyes glowed a pale yellow for a moment, and when she spoke again, it was in her owner’s voice. “So, Amber,” ‘he’ stated, “It seems you really are willing to go to any lengths to have your revenge after all? I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, considering the fact that you only made it here by willfully assisting in your only real friend’s enslavement. This room was about sacrifice, and if you are hearing this message, then you chose NOT to share in the risk with your friend Stephanie and have inadvertently set off a little hidden trap I laid. Had you shared the nanite dose equally between you, the nanites themselves would have remained inert, and you would have both been spared. Further, the drug coursing through your system right now from the pin prick hidden beneath the release button would have been neutralized by the nanites in your bloodstream.” STEPH sighed dramatically in ‘His’ voice. “It would be a simple matter right now to count this as a failure, and simply end your trial right now. In your current mental state, I could empty your mind and program your mind as thoroughly as those nanites have programmed my new little plaything. But... that would be too simple, for both of us. So, we will simply call this ‘Strike One’, and continue the game a bit longer.”

STEPH stood up and walked a few steps away, then turned, standing at parade rest, her legs spread apart. “In the meantime, Amber, you will be assessed a ‘penalty’ for your actions. This is a command, one you are helpless to disobey. You will crawl over on your hands and knees and pleasure this silver skinned gynoid to the very best of your abilities. You will not stop until you have brought her off at least ten times. You will also follow any instructions she gives you to the letter, without hesitation.” He chuckled as Amber began crawling forward, her tongue already extending towards the silver skinned goddess before her. “Perhaps when you awaken after this incident, you can appreciate the irony of being forced to serve as a living breathing fucktoy to a female robot created to be MY personal fucktoy...”