The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Screw Loose

Tony Giardino had never been regarded as being completely rational but maybe that’s what allowed him to do the things he did and one could hardly argue with success. Running just a bit off kilter had made Tony Giardino a person to be feared and that’s just the way he liked it.

Tony poked a finger in Rocco’s chest. “Where is she,” he demanded.

Rocco was a big man. His muscular build was enough to intimidate most people and those that weren’t intimidated soon learned the errors of their ways. Rocco Calabreze didn’t fear many people but one of the few he did fear was Tony Giardino. Still, he looked Tony in the eye when he spoke to him. “I don’t know, boss.”

“I don’t know,” Tony raged. “Didn’t I put you in charge of keeping an eye on her?”

“Yes, but you told me she was feeling boxed in so you told me to give her some space.”

“That didn’t mean I wanted her running around completely on her own, or is that what you thought I meant?”

“No, but—”

“I don’t want to hear no, but. No one runs out on me. I want that bitch back. You got that. I want that bitch back and I want it now. You got that?”

“I got it.”

“I don’t think you do because if you really got what I was telling you, you wouldn’t be standing around here talking to me. You’d be out there doing what you were supposed to do.”

“I got it,” Rocco said. “I got it. I’ll find her.”

“You better. The next words I want to hear from you are ‘I found her.’ You got that?”

“I got it. I got it.”

But that was easier said that done because Lori Rosinelli seemed to have dropped off the face of the Earth.

Still, Rocco kept looking. He didn’t think the girl had left town. That would have been the smart thing to do, to go somewhere far, far away, somewhere where even Tony Giardino couldn’t reach her, but something told Rocco that she hadn’t done that. She just wasn’t that smart.

So Rocco searched the strip clubs for her. He didn’t think she was that dumb to go back to what she’d been doing when Tony had first met her but lacking anything better to do, it was worth the try.

Rocco was right. She wasn’t that dumb, so he started with the pimps. Maybe the bitch was turning tricks. She’d done that, too. She might be doing it again.

The pimps were no help but Rocco hadn’t thought they’d be. The girl might not have been as smart as she thought she was but she wasn’t stupid enough to put herself under the control of someone who might just as easily turn her over to Tony Giardino.

But maybe she was freelancing. Rocco prowled the streets but to no avail. He looked at the escorts but she wasn’t there either.

Still, Rocco thought he was on the right trail so he kept on looking.

His break came almost entirely by accident.

For as long as Rocco could remember, it seemed as if Mickey Johnston had been begging to have someone put him down but somehow, he’d always managed to skate but this time, he’d really pissed Tony off. This time, he wasn’t going to get away.

“Come on, guys,” Mickey weasled. “You don’t want to do this to me.”

Rocco just laughed at that. “Actually, Mickey, I think we do. There are some things in this job I don’t like doing, but getting rid of a two-bit louse like you, I think I might actually enjoy this.”

“But ... but I got information.”

So Mickey was going to turn stool pigeon. Figured. It was probably how he’d managed to weasel out of something like this before. Still ...

“What kind of information do you got?”

“I know the names of madam’s who’ve been cooking their books. I’m sure Tony would want to know that.”

“Tony might, but then again, he might not. Let’s try again.”

“I know who offed Mikey LeMaster.”

That was better, but no, it wasn’t good enough. “Sorry, Mickey,” Rocco told him. “A job’s a job. You know what I mean.”

“Wait, wait.”

“You got something else for us?”

The man hesitated. “I know where the boss’s woman is.”

“The boss’s woman. Come on, Mickey. You can do better than that.”

“I know where Lori Rosinelli is,” the man blurted out.

Rocco held up a hand. “Hold on a minute there, boys.” He put an arm around Mickey’s shoulders and he led the man away from the others. “You know where Lori Rosinelli is?”

The man nodded.

“You ain’t shitting me?”

“I wouldn’t do that.”

Rocco smiled. He had no doubt that the little weasel would do exactly that if doing so would get him a better deal. “Where is she?”

“She’s got herself a sugar daddy.”

“Yeah? Who?”

“Do we got a deal?”

“You give me what I want,” Rocco told the man, “and yeah, I’ll let you go.”

Mickey Johnston gave it only the briefest of thoughts and then he nodded. “She’s staying with this guy up on Brandt,” he began. “He’s an artist or something ...”

“Not much to go on, Mick.”

“I can take you there.”

“You can, huh?” Rocco thought that one over. “Okay, Mick. You take us there. Your information pans out, and I’ll let you go.”

Not all that much later, Tony Giardino picked up his phone. “I found her, boss,” were the first words he heard.

Tony smiled. “Rocco,” he boomed. “So nice to hear from you again and did you say what I thought you said.”

“I found her,” Rocco said again.

“You got her with you.”

“Of course, boss. What do you want me to do with her?”

An interesting question, that. “You know what, Gina’s going to be going out in about an hour. Why don’t you bring her around here after that. I got something special I want to try out on her.”

“You got it, boss.”

Tony closed the connection but he didn’t do anything. He just sat there and pondered just what the heck he was going to do with the girl. He unlocked his desk and he took something out and he smiled to himself. This should be interesting.

Lori Rosinelli was a busty blond woman. The blond she’d come by naturally but the bust was something Tony had purchased for her. She’d looked better but that was understandable. He hoped Rocco and his boys hadn’t roughed her up too bad. That, after all, was his job.

“So you thought you could run away from me, did you?”

“I’m sorry,” Lori sobbed. “I’m sorry.”

“Yeah right.” Tony thought to slap the girl and then pulled himself back only to turn right back around and give her a good, hard slap. “Don’t lie to me, bitch.”

“I’m not lying. I’m sorry.”

That was probably right. The slut probably was sorry. Sorry she was caught that is. Still, a bitch like that needed to be taught a lesson. Tony shook his head. “What am I going to do with you?”

Lori said nothing.

“Look at you. You made me look bad in front of my men.”

“I’m sorry,” Lori sobbed again.

“Didn’t I give you everything you wanted?”

“I’m sorry,” Lori sobbed.

“Yeah right. Sorry hell. A bitch like you needs to be put on a leash.” Tony smiled at that, knowing that he had a leash that that had Lori’s name on it right there in his desk.

“I’m sorry. I really am.”

“Not yet, but you will be. Fix me a drink, bitch, and while you’re at it, fix one for yourself. I hate drinking alone.”

“I’m sorry,” Lori sobbed again.

“Fix ... me ... the ... god ... damned ... drink,” the mob boss said.

Tony watched the girl go to the bar. She looked like a fucking mess but then crying would do that to you. She’d have to clean herself up and make herself pretty before he’d let her come to bed with him.

Lori brought over the two martinis. She set one down in front of Tony and she kept the other herself.

“Sit your ass down,” the mob boss bellowed.

Lori sat.

“That’s better,” Tony said smugly. “I hate having people standing over me. Now drink your drink.”

Lori took a sip and Tony did the same.

“Bah,” the mob boss bellowed. “What is this crap?” He shoved the martini back at the girl. “You know what I like. Now take this back and do it right.”

Lori took the glass back to the bar and once again, she set herself to fix the mob boss a drink. He was right. She did know what he liked and she fixed him exactly the same drink as she’d fixed him before.

She brought it back and she set it in front of the man.

“Didn’t I tell you before. Sit down.”

Lori sat.

The mob boss drank from his drink. “Aw, much better. See, you can do something right. Now drink.”

Something was wrong, Lori told herself as she lifted the drink to her lips. Well, of course, something was wrong. She was a prisoner of this psychopath, but something else was wrong.

Tony was watching her. He took another drink from his martini. “Drink,” he said. “Drink.”

There was a knock on Tony’s door. Tony did nothing. The knock came again. Tony glared at the door and when the knock came a third time, Tony launched himself out of his chair. “You wait here,” he told the girl and then he was gone.

Lori shook her head. Wait here. As if she had any choice. She picked up the drink again and not for the first time, she wondered what Tony was going to do to her. Maybe he was right. Just drink the drink and let the alcohol deaden the pain.

It was ten minutes later when Tony finally returned. Lori was still sitting there right where he’d left her and her drink was nearly all gone. This was going to be fun, he told himself.

He picked up his own drink as he watched the bitch. She was just sitting there. She hardly moved at all. He took another drink from his glass. The bitch had no idea the trouble she was in for.

The man took another sip from his glass. He wondered if the girl was horny. From what the old man who’d given him the powder had said, she should be. In fact, she should be very, very horny. All the mobster knew was he was horny just thinking about it.

“Can you hear me,” he asked the girl.

“Yes.” Her voice was a simple monotone, devoid of any emotion.

The man was elated. “Look at you,” he said. “Look at you. You’re just sitting there ready to do whatever I tell you to do, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” It was the same monotone.

God damn, it actually worked, the mob boss told himself. It actually god damned worked, and it was making his cock so fucking hard. There was a part of him that wanted to pull his cock out and jack himself off all over her face. She’d hate that. She’d feel humiliated by that but there’d be nothing she could do about it because it actually worked.

Easy there, he told himself. Easy there. There’d be time enough for that later but really, first things first.

If what the old man had said was true, any suggestion he gave her no matter how vile or disgusting would have to be obeyed. He supposed the girl was lucky. He didn’t want to degrade her. He just wanted to fuck her. He just wanted her to be his pretty, little bitch, and that was where he started. “You’re my pretty, little bitch.”

“Yes.”

The mob boss growled to himself. There was something wrong in that. It was so ... so mundane. He wanted to hear the girl say it. He wanted her to admit it. “You’re my pretty, little bitch,” he said. “I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you call yourself my pretty, little bitch.”

“I’m your pretty, little bitch.”

“Your job is to please me. I want to hear you say that.”

“My job is to please you.”

The man took another drink from his glass. He couldn’t believe it. “You worship my cock. You can’t get enough of it.”

“Yes.”

The man shook his head. He was still getting used to this. If he wanted to hear her say what he wanted her to say, he was going to have to tell her to say it. “Say you worship my cock.”

“I worship your cock.”

“You’re addicted to my cock. Say you can never get enough of my cock.”

“I can never get enough of your cock.”

The man took another drink from his glass and something else occurred to him. If what the old man said was true, she was in a very suggestive state, but she would remember everything when she came out of it. “You know I did this to you, don’t you? You know I drugged you.”

“Yes.”

“You can never tell anyone I did this to you,” the man said. “This will always be our little secret.”

“Yes.”

“You will always do what I tell you to do. You will never disobey me.”

“Yes.”

The man shook his head. He didn’t want just a yes. He wanted to hear the girl say it. “Say you will never disobey me.”

“I will never disobey you.”

The mob boss just looked at the girl and laughed. He was going to have some fun with her, and when he was done with her, well heck, who knew, maybe he’d give her to his boys to use for their pleasure. He downed the rest of his drink and then he stood and he approached the woman. “You’re addicted to my cock now so why don’t you open my pants and take it out.”

Lori’s hands opened Tony’s pants and she took out his cock.

“Kiss it,” Tony told her. “Kiss it and tell it it’s the best cock ever.”

Lori kissed the man’s cock and then she kissed it again. She looked right at the mob boss’s cock. “You’re the best cock ever,” she said.

“Take my pants down.”

The mob boss marveled at the ease with which his former mistress had allowed herself to fall under his control. Down went his pants and then down went the underwear, too.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Oh yes,” the girl moaned. “I want it very much. Please fuck me.”

The mob boss smiled. “If that’s what you want, then you’re going to have to get out of all those clothes first. Undress for me.”

Lori undressed and in very short order, she was naked before him.

“Lie back on that couch,” the mob boss said. “Lie back on that couch and beg me to fuck you.”

Lori laid back on the couch and she looked up at the man even as she spread her legs for him. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me please.”

Tony just stood there stroking his cock. He liked to see the woman beg.

“Fuck me,” the woman begged again. “Fuck me.”

Tony Giardino let himself slide in between the woman’s legs. Never let it be said that he wasn’t up to giving a woman what she wanted, the man told himself even as he pushed his cock up against her wet, little cunt.

“Oh yeah,” Lori moaned as the man entered her. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

The man groaned with pleasure. This wasn’t the first time he’d fucked Lori Rosinelli, but never before had she responded like this to him. He loved to make her moan.

She was saying something. It was hard to listen to but he felt he had to listen. He wasn’t sure why. The pace of his cock slowed. He had to listen. He had to hear what she had to say.

“It’s my turn now,” Lori was saying. “It’s my turn and now you are going to listen to me.”

Tony’s cock slowed and the man listened.

“I drank your drink,” Lori admitted, “but while you were out, I switched glasses, so as it happens, you drank more of my drink than me.”

He should be alarmed by this, Tony thought, but as it was, he wasn’t. The best he could do was stand and listen.

“You got me,” Lori admitted. “I’m addicted to your cock now, but if just a few sips could do that to me, imagine what a whole glass of my drink could do to you.”

Tony was finding it hard to imagine much of anything. Suddenly, his mind felt so clouded. He found it hard to think and besides, why should he think when what he really wanted to do was listen and learn.

“I’m addicted to your cock,” Lori said. “I don’t know why but I can’t change that but I know I can get what I want. From now on, whenever I need it, you will give me the cock I crave.”

“Yes,” Tony replied. Wait a minute, he thought. Why did that sound so familiar.

Lori smiled. “I don’t want you to say yes. I want you to say it. Tell me you will give my pussy whatever it wants whenever it wants it.”

“I’ll give your pussy whatever it wants whenever it wants it.”

Lori smiled.

“That’s a good boy,” she said. “Why don’t you say it again.”

“I’ll give your pussy whatever it wants whenever it wants it.”

“My pleasure is your primary concern. You want to please me because it’s the only way I’ll let you stick your cock in me.”

“Yes.”

Lori shook her head. “You know the drill. Just like you did with me. I want to hear you say it. My pleasure is your primary concern.”

“Your pleasure is my primary concern.”

“You never want to make any demands of me. All you wan to do is please me.”

“I don’t want to make any demands on you. All I want is to please you.”

“You’ll always do whatever I tell you to do, no matter how embarrassing.”

“I’ll always do what you tell me to do.”

“And you’re never going to try to undo the commands I’ve given you, right. I want you to say that. You want me to control you and you’ll never try to undo the orders I’ve given to you.”

Something inside Tony Giardino wanted to say no, but Tony couldn’t help himself. “I want you to control me,” he said. “I’ll never try to undo the orders you’ve given to me.”

Lori didn’t let up on the man. She kept pummeling his mind until she was sure that his mind really was accepting what she wanted him to feel.

But in the end, her mind was just as susceptible to the orders he’d given her as his mind was to the orders that she’d given him and in the end, her own desires had to be met. She was, after all, still addicted to his cock. “Enough talk,” she said finally. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

Tony’s cock responded to that order in the only way his cock could. In one long thrust, he buried himself between the girl’s legs and Lori moaned.

Lori’s hands fondled her tits even as she felt that cock move between her legs. She’d never felt anything as good as that. She knew the feeling was artificial and yet she knew she needed it. She knew she would always need it and she didn’t care. Just so long as she could get Tony’s cock. That was all that mattered to her.

The mob boss was groaning and Lori knew what that meant. He was going to cum inside her and instinctively, she knew that was what she wanted. She wasn’t sure how she knew. It wasn’t something that he had ordered her to do but she knew it was what she needed. She needed him to cum inside her.

The man moaned again and Lori moaned. “Cum inside me,” she moaned. “I want you to do it. Cum inside me.”

The next time was more of a grunt than a groan and Lori moaned as she felt it. She could feel that cock cumming inside her and she knew she loved it. In fact, she knew she always would.

In fact, she couldn’t wait until he fucked her again.