The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School:

Tanya Covington’s penultimate year at school.

Chapter 1: 02/04/1987

“It sucks being a 17 year old at an all girls’ school doesn’t it?”

All around the speaker her, for want of a better word ‘friends’ nodded emphatically, voicing their agreement while not actually saying anything.

“There are no boys for miles and whenever we see any we’re, like, always surrounded by teachers. It’s just not fair! I mean, we’re, like, totally adults now, right?”

Once again there was a chorus of yeses and gosh darn its.

“I mean, like, when are they going to let us get out of here and see some of the world? It’s not like we’re too far from town. We could totally go and enjoy ourselves, couldn’t we?”

For a third time the band of girls heartily agreed, although for some it was more than usually feigned: ‘town’ was a bit of an overstatement regarding the local village and it was a good ten miles away. But when Becky said anything it was their job to agree.

Becky shook her head angrily before reaching for her purse and lighting up a cigarette. She puffed vigorously. It was still difficult to do so without choking on the fumes, but it was ‘cool’ and if there was one thing that Becky was it was cool. The girls around all wanted to be her, to be almost 18 (in a year or so), to be blonde and beautiful, tall and thin, with large, fully developed breasts... to be the coolest girl in school.

Becky shook her head again and stubbed out her cigarette. Too much of it and she felt truly nauseous, but she was just about getting to the stage where she could smoke through most of it without retching. The last few drags, though, were still beyond her. She muttered something about saving the rest before stubbing it out and dropping it into her purse, a fashion accessory none of the other girls had. She then decided that it was time to go.

The group moved out of the bathroom intending on heading to their class, which had started five minutes before. However, when they got to the door it swung towards them, hitting the leading girl in the face. She fell into Becky... Becky fell down... Becky stood up... Becky was angry.

“Who the hell did that?” she demanded. She was aware of other, stronger words she could use to get her feelings across but still couldn’t bring herself to use them freely, besides, it might be a teacher. The rest of the girls, excluding Natalie who was lying on the ground clutching at a cut on her face, surrounded Becky in a way remarkably similar to a peacock raising his feathers.

Tanya Covington walked in, with a certain amount of trepidation. Tanya was, to an extent, Becky’s rival, however there were a number of differences. Tanya excelled in class and at sport, Becky did well at neither. Tanya was originally from Thailand, Becky came from London. Tanya had olive skin, as if she was deeply tanned or Mediterranean, Becky was very fair. Tanya had green eyes, Becky’s were blue. And so forth, however the main difference between the two was that Becky regarded Tanya as a rival while Tanya regarded Becky as a being a bit confused.

“What the hell did you do that for?” shouted Becky, hands on hips and leaning back, her weight on one foot in ‘standard teenage drama queen’ pose number three.

Tanya did not reply immediately but walked over to where Natalie was lying on the ground, crying softly. Tanya finally looked at Becky with a look of defiance.

“I was looking for you lot. Miss Jenkins was wondering where you were and I said that I thought I’d seen you in the lavatories.”

“Did you tell her I was smoking?” asked Becky. She didn’t realise it but she actually wanted to be found, as much as to allow her to stop as for the boost getting busted would do to her ‘cred.’

“Of course not, but I think you’d better hurry up as she’s getting quite angry.” replied Tanya.

“Oooooh,” said Becky, looking at the other girls and getting a similar, catty response, “Old Mrs. Jenkins might be angry with me... like I’m scared. Mrs. Jenkins couldn’t scare a mouse. She’s more scared of me than I am of her.”

“Miss Jenkins, who is a young, unmarried woman Becky, which I’m sure even you can remember, is a perfectly good teacher.” Becky rolled her eyes but didn’t interrupt. “I also think you should head of to her classroom now as you’re very late.”

“Oh? And what are you going to do?” asked Becky.

“I’m going to take Natalie to the infirmary.” Replied Tanya, and with that she helped the injured girl up and out of the bathroom. Becky tried to think of a cutting quip to say to the other girl’s back but could only mutter ‘what a cow,’ which even she thought was pretty lame. With that she went to class, taking the rest of the girls with her.

Tanya and Natalie went to the infirmary, taking their time as missing class with a legitimate excuse was something you did no matter how much of a teachers pet you were. Tanya was the head prefect of their year, a kind of ‘head-girl-in-waiting.’ She was never in trouble and was captain of various sports and school clubs. She was popular with the teachers but also with the students, as she was seldom quick to judge and usually kind to everyone. She could also be very harsh when crossed... everyone found it easier to be her friend rather than her enemy, especially as she was very generous in offering help with work.

She was about five foot six, with big, green eyes and a fairly athletic build. She had large breasts and found them somewhat awkward, especially for sports... although she had discovered that her nipples were very sensitive in a... strange sort of way. She was the daughter of a Thai woman and English diplomat but the money came from her mother, somewhat unusually, who’d inherited it from her father. His business practices had been a little unorthodox, but he’d made a lot of money very quickly and passed it on to his various children after his untimely demise. Like Becky, Tanya was 16 going on 17, was very beautiful and, although nobody really knew it (not even herself), she was going through a rebellion.

It had started a few months ago, when she’d had The Dream. In it she’d been in the school assembly. She’d been naked but not at all embarrassed, however everyone else had noticed her and soon the headmistress saw it too. She’d ordered Tanya to go and get some clothes on. Tanya had stood up unashamedly and walked towards her dormitory, the room where she slept, in different beds, with five other girls. When she got there she found Becky waiting inside. Upon seeing her, Becky had come over to her and kissed her full on the mouth, like Tanya had seen in movies, but never between two women. The kiss sent a thrilling sensation all through Tanya, at which point she woke up.

She woke up with one hand fondling her nipples, which were very hard even though it wasn’t cold, and her other hand down... there... Also, one of the other girls in the dormitory had been woken up by what she described as Tanya’s crying out. Tanya said she’d been having a nightmare, but in truth it hadn’t been a nightmare at all... It had been... good... Since then Tanya had found her hands straying towards her private areas whenever she’d felt a certain... warmth inside. She didn’t know what caused it but it seemed to happening more and more often.

She wasn’t feeling it now. Natalie was leaning forwards trying to stop the blood dripping on her school uniform, a grey skirt with light blue T shirt style shirt and a blue jumper on top. The jumper was optional but it had been a cold spring that year. Despite her best efforts, Natalie had covered herself in blood, and was complaining about feeling faint when they finally got to the infirmary.

The school nurse was a very pretty, red headed medical student from America who was working at the school before doing further studies at a university in England. She asked what happened and was amazed when Tanya took the blame. As it was Tanya, who was such a good student, the nurse assumed that she was completely innocent of any wrong doing, which was fair enough, and even let her stay with Natalie while she went to prepare a dressing.

Tanya and Natalie found themselves alone together. For the first time, Tanya looked Natalie up and down: she was surprised she’d never really noticed her before. She was a good six inches taller than Tanya and had waste length black hair. She tended to stoop because she was much taller than most of the other girls and seemed happy to spend her time in Becky’s shadow. Tanya wondered why. Natalie also had extremely pretty hazel eyes with soft, long, delicate eyelashes she took a great deal of care and skill to apply make up to whenever she could, although she had to clutch a sodden tissue to her forehead at the moment which slightly spoiled the effect. Tanya found herself looking at Natalie’s face until the other girl suddenly looked straight at her. They made eye contact then simultaneously looked away. There was a pregnant pause until both girls spoke:

“I’m sorry I,”

“You don’t have to appolo,”

They stopped, looked at each other, looked away, and giggled.

“I’m sorry I, err, hit you with the door,” said Tanya.

“That’s ok,” replied Natalie, “You were only looking for us. You couldn’t have known we were in there.”

“Well I kind of did,” interjected Tanya, “I could hear you through the door.”

“Oh.” Tanya realised that it sounded like she’d tried to hit Natalie!

“Oh no!” she cried, “I didn’t mean to push the door into anyone... I just kind of opened it a bit harder than necessary to... err... make a bit of an entrance.” She had the grace to look embarrassed. “Err... sorry...?”

“That’s ok,” allowed Natalie, smiling, “We were kind of late.”

They both smiled and laughed. A few moments passed before Tanya spoke again.

“Um, I don’t want to sound rude or anything...”

“That’s what people say when they’re about to be very rude,” scolded Natalie. She looked somewhat severely at Tanya, which emphasised the cut on her forehead- her nose hadn’t been hit which was a blessing. Tanya continued.

“Oh I know, but I just wanted to ask... Why do you hang out with Becky? I mean, all she seems to do is go into the loos or behind the bike shed all the time. And the smell of her after she’s been smoking...! All the teachers have asked me... Me...! To talk to her about it! I just wandered what you see in all that?” Tanya bit her lip as she looked at Natalie. Natalie looked away and shrugged. She waited a moment before replying:

“I guess I like being with her, you know, like she’s my friend and all.”

“Oh, fair enough.” said Tanya, relieved that she wasn’t about to get into an argument. She was about to say ‘it doesn’t matter’ when Natalie spoke again;

“Anyway, you know, like, there’s kind of something about her that I really like...” It was a perfectly innocuous comment but something in the way Natalie said it made Tanya feel almost... shivery...

“How do you mean?” she asked, trying to suppress the warm feeling growing inside.

“Well, it’s like I could kind of look at her all day, you know? Like, the way she moves, the way her hair shines, the sound of her laughter... I don’t know, it’s kind of strange.”

Natalie looked straight into Tanya’s eyes as she spoke, her face as earnest as any Tanya had seen. Tanya felt the warmth grow in her stomach, the butterflies fluttering about that made her want to... touch herself, to push against her breasts and her... private area, like she’d been when she’d woken up all those nights ago. Natalie seemed to be looking straight at her in a way that was almost... beyond staring... as if she was experiencing a similar reaction as Tanya but was doing her best to suppress it... Tanya wanted to know more about Natalie’s ‘strange’ feeling.

“Natalie, when you look at Becky—”

“All ready girls!” Nurse Rogers breezed into a room charged with what Tanya didn’t know as sexual tension without batting an eye. She had seen the girls talking and heard Tanya say sorry but hadn’t thought anything of it. Then the girls had huddled a bit closer together, as if confiding something. ‘Probably talking about boys,’ thought the nurse, who didn’t consider that the girls’ last contact with boys below the age of 40 had been over two months before. With excellent efficiency the bandage was administered and the cut enclosed. The bandage wasn’t particularly intrusive, as it was just a couple of inches across and covered up a little of Natalie’s forehead, as a pose to what she’d had to have worn if her nose had been broken.

“Right, that’s you done, Nat,” she said. “I’m putting you off games for a week or two until it’s healed but you shouldn’t have any problems. You should be fine anyway. Just some advice: no more running into doors and don’t pick at it once it starts to heal!” Natalie looked at the nurse and mentioned that she felt a little faint. “Oh don’t worry too much about that,” said the nurse jovially, “You’re just a little shocked, but it might be a good idea to make sure you keep someone around you just in case you have a dizzy spell. Anyway girls, off you go.” Natalie didn’t look at Tanya as they stepped through the door. They were about to go in separate directions when the nurse called them back.

“Just a minute girls... you’ve only got ten minutes of class left, no point in running back too quickly! Also: you should definitely change your top, Nat, and Tanya, why don’t you help her.” The nurse winked as if she were some sort of co-conspirator. “No need for one of you to sit through the last ten minutes of class before lunch.” With that Nurse Rogers laughed and gave both Tanya and Natalie a pat on the rump telling them to go. The girls looked at each other, both thinking of what had been discussed previously and not knowing whether the other was thinking about it too.

Natalie and Tanya went off towards Natalie’s dorm. Nurse Rogers watched them till they turned a corner before returning to her duties with a sigh. ‘God some of the girls here are hot!’ she thought, before mentally scolding herself. She needed the reference from this job and a good way to lose it would be to express clandestine feelings towards any of the students. But the girls under her care were young and very naïve, having seen very little of the world beyond boarding schools. They very much needed someone to guide them through the latter stages of adolescence and Nurse Rogers wished it could be her. ‘Ah well,’ she thought, ‘best just to keep them at arms length,’ although she knew she was only kidding herself: she couldn’t resist the occasional pat on an ass or accidental rub of a breast. She didn’t know it, but soon she was going to get more than just that...

Tanya followed Natalie through the various corridors that led to the latter’s dorm. She also shared with five other girls, one of whom was Becky and the rest being the main parts of Becky’s gang. The two girls walked in silence, each wandering what the other was thinking. Tanya realised that Natalie wasn’t making any effort to walk quickly. It was like she wanted to walk with Tanya but was feeling uncomfortable about how to begin making conversation. Tanya felt the same. They entered the room.

“I guess I should be going,” said Tanya, although she really didn’t want to.

“Oh there’s no need to,” replied Natalie quickly, “I’ll just change my jumper. It won’t take long and then we can both go to the last few minutes of class together.” She pulled off her jumper with one graceful movement and Tanya felt herself looking at Natalie’s temporarily exposed midriff. It looked soft, slim and very touchable. Under her jumper Natalie’s shirt was a mess too. She looked at it, seeing it for the first time, before staring at Tanya.

“Oh my! I guess I have to change my shirt too.”

“In which case,” said Tanya lightly, although she didn’t feel calm at all, “I’ll head off.” She made to stand up.

“Oh no,” cried Natalie, a little louder than perhaps was necessary. She looked away and spoke in a quieter voice: “There’s no need to do that, I’ll just change my shirt, it won’t take a sec.” With that she turned away and began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. As she finished she gently slipped it off her shoulders. Tanya couldn’t look away as Natalie revealed her back, which looked oh so soft and touchable. Tanya felt really strange. It was like there was a burning inside her that she needed to quench so badly and it was Natalie who was causing it. With a start she realised that Natalie was watching her in a mirror. The girl dropped her shirt and slowly turned round to face Tanya, covering the upper part of her chest with her hands.

Natalie’s bra was made of a lacy blue material that seemed to reveal far more than the more conservative school girl bra Tanya was wearing. With her arms crossed together, Natalie’s breasts seemed absolutely huge, pushing out towards Tanya and inviting her to... go to them... but Tanya couldn’t move. The feeling of warmth had become a raging inferno inside of her and it seemed to paralyse her, like she was bound to the bed she was sitting on. She felt a strange wetness between her legs. It was warm and slippery and as she tried to move her legs slightly to get rid of it she felt the fire rage all the more.

Natalie was looking hard at Tanya, but Tanya could see her shiver slightly. She suddenly thought that perhaps Natalie was feeling the same way! The other girl saw Tanya’s eyes widen and slowly lowered her hands. Her breasts seemed huge, but that wasn’t what held Tanya’s attention. Against the Mediterranean skin of her breast and the blue of her bra, Natalie’s nipples were two large, dark patches that seemed to want to burst free. Tanya realised her own nipples were hard and was surprised at how... wonderful the feeling was. She wanted to touch them and have Natalie do so as well, and she believed that Natalie wanted the same. She was about to push herself up, towards the girl, when suddenly Natalie’s eyes widened in shock. Immediately Tanya heard it too: footsteps in the corridor as well as... voices. As she turned her head the dorm’s door swung open and in walked Becky with her companions.

Becky stopped in mid sentence and glared at the scene before her. She saw the girl who she really hated and she was in her, Becky’s, bedroom with one of her, Becky’s, so called, friends, who was half naked and desperately reaching for a spare shirt. This required an explanation.

“What the...” she searched for a strong enough word, “Hell is going on here?”

Tanya knew better than to glance at Natalie. She stood up and glared at Becky. The warm feeling she’d been feeling had evaporated completely but the wetness between her thighs was still there, although now it was strangely cold.

“I was accompanying Natalie to her room so that she could change her shirt which was, as you may remember from oh so long ago, covered in blood.” The arrogance in her voice was in no way how she felt, but Tanya could see that it was having the desired effect on Becky, who was looking angry but no longer controlled the situation nor was she asking difficult questions.

“The reason I was accompanying her was that Nurse Rogers suggested that she might be feeling a little faint and it would be a good idea to have someone around just in case.” Tanya was privately amazed at the ease with which she’d adapted Nurse Roger’s instructions into a fairly reasonable explanation. She never really lied on principle and yet here she was making a spontaneous leap of misinformation. Even more bizarrely, she was pretty damn good at it! Having heard the explanation Becky simply shook her head with a ‘whatever.’ Tanya was about to leave when she suddenly felt like a little mischief.

“Tell me,” she asked, “How was the lesson?” She kept herself from smirking. She thought it would really irk Becky that she’d managed to miss an entire lesson that Becky had had to sit through.

“Actually,” replied Becky with a sneer, “It was kind of interesting.”

“Oh really?” challenged Tanya.

“Yeah,” continued Becky. “It was all about hypnosis and stuff. Old Mrs. Jenkins showed us this video about how you can control someone by, like, sending them into a trance or something.”

“Oh yeah?” asked Tanya, annoyed that her sniping hadn’t hit its target.

“Yeah,” went Becky, smiling maliciously when she saw that Tanya was annoyed. “It was really interesting. You just get a watch or something, dangle it in front of someone’s eyes and tell them to go to sleep and then you control them. It’s pretty cool.”

“What?” rebuffed Tanya. “You just hold a watch in front of someone’s eyes, they fall asleep and then you control them? Yeah right.”

“It’s true.” Everyone turned to the speaker. It was Natalie, who had put on a clean shirt. “My parents took me to a hypnosis show a couple of times over Christmas. The guy took random people out of the audience and kind of got them to concentrate on something so much that they forget everything except what he told them. He got them to pretend to be farm animals and stuff!” She giggled, half at the memory and half at the tension in the room.

“You see,” said Becky, triumphantly turning back towards Tanya, “It is true so why don’t you just run along now and go be a goody-goody know-it-all somewhere else?”

All the other girls laughed and Tanya scowled, but she had to admit she was beaten. ‘Damn,’ she thought, as she was slightly better versed in the use of swearing. ‘The first time I try and get at that girl and it backfires!’ She turned away and walked out the door to the jeers and catcalls from the other girls, but not, she noticed, from Natalie: who was looking at Tanya with a fairly troubled expression.

Tanya left and went to lunch. It was about ten minutes before the girls appeared and they chose to sit down just behind her, where they knew she could hear their bitchy comments. Thoroughly put out, Tanya eventually walked away, her lunch half finished. As she left, though, she heard Becky turn to Natalie and say:

“So, Nat, tell me more about this hypnosis.”

TO BE CONTINUED...