The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scholarship Opportunity

Synopsis: Amanda applies to a secret - but impossible to resist - scholarship program

Overall, Amanda had to confess she was happy being who she was. She knew she was beautiful, she knew she was confident, she knew she was smart. The entire world was her playground; she had what it takes to conquer it. She was a very successful student at college, and she didn’t even have to work, she always received much more than enough from scholarships, grants, student programs and whatnot. Her only weakness, as far as she was concerned, was that she liked luxuries too damn much. She lived in way-too-big-an-apartment for a college girl barely turned 21 and she always drove a car of the year, and she was too independent to ask for a single petty to her family and too proud to going out with a guy for money. The bills were accumulating even faster, so this summer she decided to give a break to her multiple school abilities and find somewhere to work. The trouble is, she was still in college, and again, she was too arrogant to take a job as a clerk or anything she deemed as “demeaning”. She was thinking about this while checking the mail, checking bill after bill, until she found what she was looking for. Something that would change her life. She was invited to the MARA program

She was invited to for part of one of the most extravagant and profitable scholarships programs in the nation. It was a very exclusive program, in which only hand-selected candidates were invited. The detail of the program, such as the criteria of who could get into it or what they had to do, was a complete mystery. What was known is that they lasted the entire summer every year. Amanda knew a girl that enrolled in the program, she wouldn’t say what they did, claimed it was secret, but that she visited a lot of foreign countries, and that after you quit college they’d help you find a permanent job inside MARA.

The letter she had gave her an interview date and address, and said she had been found qualified to apply to the program. If she was accepted, they would finance her entire college funds –including lodging- for the rest of her student life! Her hearth pounded furiously – this was an one-of-a-kind opportunity. Her appointment was at 3:00 pm tomorrow with a certain Mr. Mathus.

Boy, was she nervous! She spent all the day preparing for the interview – the went to the stylist, bought new clothes, had a manicure, and refrained for eating anything at all in fear of getting a sit the next day. She went to bed early and stayed awake until three or four in the morning – she couldn’t sleep. This program had everything she needed, and she so longed to travel. She *loved* to travel, it was that what gave her the impulse of getting always ahead of life. It was what she envied about rich people. Not the cars, not the houses, not the watches, not the parties – the opportunity to travel. Her friend told her about all the countries –and boys - she had met working in MARA summers, and she longed for such an opportunity.

She arrived two hours early. She spent them in a café in front of the building, waiting and checking her clock again and again. She wasn’t going to let anything go wrong. She was prepared to do anything to get what she wanted, even if it meant seducing an outright screwing with her interviewer right there. That wasn’t her preferred method, of course, but she knew this was that kind of world. She had dressed as sexy and provocative as she could without losing formality, she had experience using her looks to have what she wanted, and she knew the nuances of being suggestible without appearing slutty. She also enjoyed having passersbys drooling at her all the time, and that helped her relax and gain confidence.

The building was a very fancy, very modern structure. It was the kind of building where the really rich did their transactions, and for the first time in years, Amanda felt small and insignificant. The elevator operator was a neatly dressed, raven haired girl that would have won any beauty contest she would care to enter, and Mr. Mathus’ secretary, a well-rounded, red-headed beauty named Holly was dressed in mini-skirt and a very expensive looking see-though blouse, and Amanda couldn’t help but feeling compared to them. She went to the ladies room to adjust her appearance, (namely to show more flesh). When she finished, she looked at her beautiful, expertly combed blonde hair, her expensive makeup, her serene and inviting blue eyes, her perfectly ruby red lips, her ravenous dress that so expertly advertised her curvy body without actually showing that much, and she was convinced she was going to get what she came for.

Mr. Mathus was dressed formally in an expensive looking suit. He was kind-of-handsome but very formal and distant, and Amanda had the vague sensation that he was interviewing her with the detachment of one that already know how the movie will end. She was asked direct, one-answer questions, like her major, her address and her citizen status. She was handed a written exam that was supposed to measure her intelligence. She found it very easy and short, and then was handed another, a longer one. It was way more difficult, she had troubles with each and every question. There were logic questions, very tiresome, and Mathus was checking the time as Amanda solved it. The pressure was too much, and after half an hour Mathus told her to stop. Amanda only managed to finished one third of it and she was despairing and on the verge of tears. She knew she didn’t do well enough and was getting desperate – she wasn’t going to get into the program after all. In truth, the first test was to test her intelligence (which was way above the standard), and the purpose of the second one was both to tire her mentally and to get her desperate enough to do anything to get into the program. If she wasn’t so disappointed, she would have noticed that Mattus displayed a very subtle smile. The fun part was about to start.

“The next part of the interview is the most important”, Mattus told to poor Amanda, “it will measure your cognitive abilities to detect subtle differences. Please look at the screen”. Amanda did so, and the only thing she saw was a flickering screen, subtly changing in all the colors of the spectrum but rapidly changing tone and sharpness. “You have to keep watching at the screen. Various words will begin to appear, I will ask you what word is on the screen and you will tell me. You can start – now”

Amanda sat down in the couch he offered her, and watched attentively at the screen. “You can do this” he thought “you only have to relax and watch attentively to the screen. Now focus, girl, c’mon, you can do it” And so she sat and put all her senses to the screen. Soon enough, a pink-lettered world could be distinguished from the deep red background.

“What can you read?” “hypnosis!” Amanda was happy – she answered quick enough. “Very good”. The colors continued to shift… and shift “what now?” “Island” “very good”… more colors, more letters formed… “now?” “submission” purple, pink, red, crimson, orange “now?” “obedience” ochre, yellow, green, aqua… “now” “undress” she was focused, very focused at the colors and answering to Mattus, nothing else mattered “now” “deeper” “good” the colors flashed… and flashed “relax… trance… sleep…

eyelids…” Amanda began to feel very sleepy. She tried to stay focused but it was so hard… “now?” ‘eyelids… heavy… “she couldn’t go on… she had to – “now” ‘let go…submit…obey…sleep…obey…” she didn’t even realize the words were repeating ‘hypnosis…submit…undress…eyelids…heavy…let g-go” “go on, tell me what you see” “obey… hypnosis…close…eyelids…” “close… your… eyelids” “close…my…eyelids” Amanda closed her eyelids.

- You want to get into Mara

- Yes

- You will do anything to get into Mara

- I’ll do anything to get into Mara

- You have to undress to get into Mara

- I have to undress to go into Mara

- Undress, Amanda

Amanda did so. She was a beautiful thing, and Mattus fought hard not to take her here and now. He had to wait mere moments, and she would be his for the rest of her life.

- Listen to me, Amanda. Obedience is very important in Mara

- Obedience is important… in Mara

- If you want to be in, you will do what you’re told

- I will do what I’m told

- Open your eyes and look at me… look deeply at my eyes

Amanda did, displaying that helpless and vacant gaze of the truly brainwashed, the kind that evokes that please-rape-me-now feeling

- Your first priority is obeying MARA

- My first priority is obeying MARA

- Your second priority is keeping yourself beautiful

- My second priority is keeping myself beautiful

- Your third priority is at all times showing off as much flesh as possible

- My third priority is to show off as much flesh as possible

- Look at my eyes… deeper… deeper…

She did. She couldn’t help it. She wasn’t thinking at all, she was focused totally on him

- We will fuck. Now

Then he took her aggressively and kissed her, and poor Amanda hiked him back. And he explored all her delicious body in all her rounded glory, and fucked her in almost every opening imaginary. He had her suck his dick, and beg him for love, and he commanded her to go blind and immobile while he took advantage of her, and he had her think she was raped and captured and also that she was a slave, a queen and a whore. He possessed her in all the ways a woman could be possessed, drank her till the last teardrops, and when they last made love, he ordered her to climax like she had never before, and in that climax she was ordered to be part of MARA forever, and poor, delicious Amanda, with her utterly delicious body, her vacant gaze and her best climax, wordlessly became permanently part of MARA.

* * *

“Well, I’m glad to tell you passed the tests with flying colors. Congratulations. You’re now officially part of MARA” Mattus

spoke with that gusto that only comes just after having sex just the way you like it. Amanda was sitting in front of him, smiling now wearing thorn denim shorts and a small top that barely concealed anything of her, heels and little else.

“Why, thank you, Mattus” Amanda said bimbish. She was herself again in every respect – she just had changed her priorities, but her personality, intelligence and even her interests remained. Mara was just more important than anything else.

“I’ll be waiting you tomorrow at the airport at 8:00 am for your travel to Paris. Don’t worry about passports and that sort of things, we will take care of that”

Amanda beamed – she was going to travel!

“It’s great… it’s so, so great. I was so nervous, I thought I wasn’t going to make it… Thank you, Mattus!”

“Don’t mention it” he smiled as he took a last opportunity to have a good pinch at her butt, for what she only smiled “I think you’ll find plenty of opportunities to pay me in the future” he whispered in her ear as he caressed her left breast with his other hand.

When Amanda reached her car she put her dress on the trunk while thinking of the future. Dressing in her old fashion was going to be difficult in the fall semester, as it conflicted with her third priority, but doing otherwise would betray the secret of MARA. And MARA is, as of today, her top priority.