The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scent

(MC, MF, FF)

Gabriella was a top chemist at a small but prestigious firm that specialized in animal fertility. Her area of expertise was breeding and reproduction. Currently Gabi was working on a way to induce breeding in mammals multiple times during a year. Her work on hormones to induce a state of heat in animals out of season had progressed far but had hit a snag. She had discovered an almost universal method of inducing the breeding cycle in any female; however, she had hit two significant snags. The hormone when ingested placed the subject in an unprecedented state of “heat” and breeding frenzy; however, it prevented conception. She considered the breeding frenzy a minor inconvenience that could be reduced to a calmer state; the second however defeated the whole purpose of the breeding program. By the time the hormone wore off and the subject was once again fertile so had the induced “heat”. On the plus side, the female had no problem with male subjects as her pheromones induced them to perform multiple matings.

Working late one (Friday) summer night in her lab, Gabi found the room to be stuffy and opened a window. This did little to relieve her, as the air was humid and tasted of ozone from the coming storm. On her long lab table before her were three different combinations of her formula, each induced the desired “heat” for breeding and each had the same two problems. As she looked down at her notes, Gabi realized that it had begun to pour and the wind was bringing in the rain. Moving to close the window, she found herself thrown back as lightning struck the metal faucet on her in table sink.

Gabi dreamed she was drinking strange tasting water and had been for some time, waking slowly she realized that rainwater was dripping into her open mouth. She got up off the floor. Dizzy she moved to grab the counter just missing the broken glass. It was a mess. Every container was broken and the chemicals were on the table, the floor, and on her. Realizing that she had been drenched in the chemicals, she immediately placed herself in the emergency shower.

Sometime later after changing into other clothing and cleaning up as best she could, she glanced at her wet clothing. Stains from the chemicals were concentrated on the collar and upper part of her lab coat. She had checked herself in the small mirror and did not note anything remaining on her skin. Taking herself home to her apartment, she crawled into bed and fell into a deep slumber.

John liked his place; well built, solid, and he rarely heard anything from the adjoining units. His bedroom did share a wall with his neighbor but he rarely experienced any noise from her side of the wall. Saturday morning was different. He woke to the sounds of moaning and other sounds that implied she was really getting a sexual workout. He even got hard listening to her pleasure, right up until she screamed. It may have been pleasure but now he was concerned. Quickly donning a shirt to go with his shorts John was knocking at her door in minutes. She came to the door dressed in a skimpy t-shirt and as far as he could tell nothing else. The girl looked disheveled. A very attractive disheveled, he looked at her 5′ 4″ luscious frame and his erection began to surface again.

“Yes?”

“I heard you…scream through the wall. Is everything ok?”

Gabi blushed. She had woken horny and in greater need than she could ever remember. She had been playing with herself for the last 30 minutes or so bringing herself to more orgasms than she remembered having in the last year. She looked down spotting his interest and without really thinking spoke. “Yes, but I could really use some help with something, do you mind?” She moved back inviting him in.

“No but don’t you have company?”

“I am all alone; please I just need help with something in the bedroom.” She coaxed him into the apartment and gestured for him to precede her into the bedroom. She closed the door when he turned she had already pulled off her shirt revealing her lovely naked body.

“It smells a little strange in…” John stopped realizing that the scent was from her arousal and it filled the room. He felt a little dizzy and realized that his erection had grown to a substantial size tenting his shorts for her to see. Moving to her John tried to focus but every time he tried to think, his mind drowned in growing lust. It did not help that she had pushed her naked warmth against him and moved his hand to one of her pendulous breasts. The scent overwhelmed him as she guided him to her bed.

John tried to protest; but when she yanked his shorts off and wrapped her warm lips around his shaft his protest died. Her mouth enveloped his cock sliding up and down his rod. He had just begun to thrust gently into her mouth when she shifted position and lowered her dripping pussy onto his face. He got a brief glance of dark wet curls before they covered his mouth. While he tried to lick her and pleasure her clit, for the most part he was drinking her juices to keep from drowning. His erection grew harder as he drowned in her scent. His last coherent thought was that he had never learned her name.

Now it should be noted that prior to this Gabi neither gave nor received oral sex. She had an unpleasant experience in the past and as her boyfriend showed no interest in doing her she made no effort to do him.

Gabi woke and looked around. Based on the light from the window she guessed it was late afternoon. She looked down at the man who had given her the best sex of her life. She had no idea how he had been able to fill her pussy with cum at least seven times, not counting the two times he had cum in her mouth. He was not her type; at least 8-10 inches taller than her, light brown hair, and white (a gringo). She was not opposed to white but preferred Mexican men and closer to her height. What would she say to her boyfriend? He was due back in just a few days. While not engaged, both expected a monogamous relationship. Without thinking of her actions, Gabi’s hand had begun to stroke her lover’s flaccid cock, which soon grew to an enormous length and thickness. Her mouth moved down to take the steel like rod into her mouth and her hips moved so that her burning damp center was poised over his face.

The rest of the weekend was pretty much a replay with some minor difference in location and positions. It was not until Monday morning that Gabriella awoke alone. At first she was unhappy and felt and actual yearning for her mate (now why did I think that she wondered). However, for the first time in days she felt more like herself and less like an insatiable nymph. Her thoughts moved reluctantly from basking in her weekend of debauchery to her work. Her work! Was that the reason for her unnatural departure from her routine? She showered dressed and was off to work in less than 30 minutes.

It took less than an hour of studying the disaster in her lab to be sure of her theory. She had consumed an unknown amount and mixture of three separate formulas that the lightning had electrically charged. Leaping into action, she took blood samples from herself and proceeded to analyze the results in detail. While her blood chemistry was definitely out of whack she noted almost no trace of the chemicals. Certain hormones were significantly elevated but nothing that could not be explained.

Perhaps, she thought; that was it; a weekend of mind blowing sex and then back to normal. Which was good her boyfriend was due back in town and he would not be very understanding about a “little” chemical mishap.

The oddness of her blood work was disturbing but the potential of her accidental discovery was earth shaking. If she could tone it down it would be worth millions if not billions to her company. She immediately tried to determine if any of the mixture remained. When that was a bust Gabriella began to experiment with different combinations of her formulas and the introduction of electricity.

She did not perform any test on herself but did test her lab rats with no more result than her pre-accident tests. Finally, after a long day of fruitless results she decided to give it a rest and test her blood in the morning. That night she made no attempt to talk to John, but to be fair he made no attempt to talk to her. Gabriella wondered about this until she noticed him with someone who she assumed was his girlfriend out in the parking lot by a car she parked close to almost daily.

Well we both have our own relationships perhaps it is better to just avoid each other and any awkward discussions. The next day was more of the same. Her blood work showed her body chemistry almost at normal and her continued experiments had not produced any usable results. Wednesday was different. She woke up a little warm but not feeling anything in particular. Her boyfriend had returned late the night before and she was excited about seeing him later on.

Late that morning it began, her nipples were hard and her pussy was soon soaked, by noon she had already used the ladies room several times to relieve her need. Her blood chemistry was once again showing elevated levels and showed every indication that she was going into heat. By late afternoon her numbers were off the chart and her ability to focus was minimal, at best. She did not know how she made it back to her place without crashing. The whole drive she had her hand between her legs. She slipped into a little number guaranteed to get her boyfriend panting and waited impatiently for him to arrive.

A now familiar scent filled her place. At first she considered airing out the place but Gabi found herself wanting a session with her boyfriend like she had with John. This excited her even more and she eagerly played with her clit while she waited.

When he knocked she told him in a sultry voice to come in as the door was not locked. He stopped in surprise then he gave her the once over indicating his approval for her state of undress. This was evident by the tent in his pants. However, as he approached his erection shrunk by the time he was by her side he was frowning.

“It stinks in here! What is that smell…it is like some bizarre musk or perfume?”

“Ummm.” She practically purred. “Come here lover, I have something for you.” Spreading her legs Gabi made her self unmistakably available and ready.

“I’m sorry Gabi but suddenly I don’t want you, in fact I don’t think I can even stay in the same room as you.” With that he turned and left before she could think to utter a word.

This left Gabi in a quandary she was in heat and needed to mate, her boyfriend had just rejected her and she really needed to get laid. The only person she could think to turn to was John. If he rejected her she did not know what she would do. Not having a phone number she put something on and hurried over to his place. He answered the door but made no move to invite her in.

“What do you want Gabi?”

“Sex…I need sex!”

“Look it was fun but the weekend is over, you told me about your boyfriend, isn’t he back in town yet. I know my girlfriend is.” John started to close the door but her hand moved to stop it and much closer to his face. This was the hand Gabi had been using to finger herself and had not washed in her urgency. His nostrils flared as he breathed in the scent of her arousal. John hesitated and was lost.

Gabriella had seen his reaction but her gaze had been mainly focused on his crotch. His reaction to her scent was immediate and might have intimidated some professionals. What it did to Gabi was feel her with a rush of desire as her panties and even a spot on her shorts were damp with her need. This triggered changes in John, not that she noticed, as his pupils expanded and his gaze dropped to her breast and then lower.

“Let’s go to your place. Nancy, my girlfriend, is coming over late Thursday and my place should not smell like an orgy.” Quickly grabbing his keys John followed Gabi.

The next morning John barely made it to work, where he had some difficulty keeping his erection down. When his secretary noticed and asked in a teasing manner; he told her that he had tried some Cialis to boost his performance. It was better than the truth. Her response however, was a little surprising in that she seemed to express some actual interest. Something she had never done before but John did not feel prepared to pursue it at this time. John had exchanged phone numbers with Gabi at some point the other night and called her to discuss a little after work rendezvous. She readily agreed.

As for Gabriella she had awoken satisfied but still in need sexually. She had managed to work since some of her needs had been addressed. However the call from John was welcome and she was eager to get home. For the second day in a row she left work at close to the normal end of the work day instead of her usual time of departure between seven and eight.

He still got to his place before her and she called him to meet her at her apartment door when she noted what she hoped was John’s car. Fortunately it was and he agreed to meet her at her door. I must give him a key she thought as she rushed to meet her…lover…mate…??

He greeted her at her door with a smile and a stiff cock. Gabi almost had it out before they got into her apartment. For almost two hours they were sucking and licking in between bouts of pussy pounding fucking. Finally he needed to get out of there. In a bout of possessiveness Gabi did not clean her juices from his cock but sent John on his way with a pussy juice covered cock.

John did not have time to clean himself before Nancy was knocking at his door. Hesitating, he finally opened the door hoping to get to the bathroom and clean up before she noticed his still raging hard on. No luck in that department, she not only noticed but seemed to be in the mood grabbing his staff and rubbing it through his pants. Moving in closer for a kiss, she hesitated sniffing; there was a funny and suspicious look on her face which only grew deeper after tasting his lips and mouth. Before he could stop her she went to her knees in front of his crotch. Nancy was not one for giving blow jobs; although she enjoyed having him give her a good pussy licking she had only gone down twice on John during their relationship and never swallowed. Now she was sniffing at his cock and balls which she had freed from their confinement.

Before he could speak she began to lick and suck at his balls and cock. Before long, while she was not deep throating him she was doing a more than adequate job on his member. It was not until after he had pumped his hot thick cum into her mouth and she had caught and consumed every last drop that she spoke.

“Who were you just fucking? Tell me who were you just fucking before I arrived? Is she here? Where is she now?”

John managed to convey that she lived next door and her name was Gabriella. Nancy jerked up his pants and practically dragged him to her door. When Gabi answered the door Nancy barged in forcing her back into her bedroom and onto her bed. Not having bothered to put on much in the way of clothing Gabi’s pussy was exposed and still dampened with need the scent obvious to all. Without any further indication Nancy muff dived licking and sucking at Gabi’s swollen clit and pouty folds.

Now before we go any further it should be noted that an hour ago neither girl would have even considered sex with another woman an option. That being said instinct must have been strong because they both dived into it like champions. At Gabi’s directions John uncovered Nancy’s own and now thoroughly soaked pussy. He proceeded to introduce his swollen member to her eagerly receptive pussy. Which invited him inside for an in depth tour. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust repeatedly while she did the same with her tongue. The mating sounds of the three merged into a symphony of uninhibited pleasure. Surprisingly Gabi came first, with Nancy getting it at both ends so to speak one might have assumed she would go first. The rush of fluids did trigger Nancy’s orgasm causing her to clamp down on Gabi’s pussy forcing her to a second orgasm almost on top of the first. The sounds of the girls combined pleasure cost John what little control he had and as he poured his cum into Nancy it triggered another round of orgasms for the girls. When they were barely recovered Gabi switched positions with Nancy bury her face in the girl’s pussy and wiggling her ass like a bullfighter’s cape in front of John and his still hard cock. When he suggested a breather, Gabi paused at her efforts on Nancy’s pussy and told John he was to suck her or fuck her. She did not care which only that it be done immediately. John choose to lick and the restorative nature of her pussy soon had him ready to do to her what he had so recently done to Nancy.

The night continued on with each of them assuming various positions, taking breaks when two or more were too exhausted. They all three called in sick and continued their sexual escapades throughout the weekend. By Saturday evening Gabi noticed that Nancy’s pussy now smelled and functioned in a similar manner to her own. By Sunday both girls knew that they were mated to John and were part of his harem, herd, pack, whatever you might call it he was theirs and they were his. Subsequent blood samples and testing revealed that both girls now showed elevated hormones and had similar blood work. It took the girls some time but they eventually determined that getting laid by John at least once (not that only once ever occurred) every 36 hours or so allowed them to only go into heat once a month. Before the first 30 days were over neither woman was capable of being aroused by any male other than John. It was certainly not one sided, the pheromones and scent of either pussy brought John to full erection and reduced his inhibitions. Gabi and Nancy had no problem getting what they wanted from John and when. There were some women they now felt attracted to; however, why only certain women and only if they had been physically near them had yet to be determined.

Perhaps further adventures will be described or maybe this glimpse into the beginning of their life together was sufficient.