The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scenes from a Life

By: M. Lyfe

© 2004

Introduction

I first met Butch in the late 1970’s. He was a cocky 18 year-old biker from the urbs, a bit more than ten years younger than I was. I remember hearing his bike pull up and park; remember him sauntering into my office; looking at him the first time: trim 5-11, dark close cropped hair, mirror sunglasses, tight jeans, biker black boots and a skimpy black leather vest over his bare muscled chest, washer-board abs and nicely bulging arms—a righteous metro dude, carrying his biker helmet in one of those strong carpenter’s hands of his.

He came to me for help over some run in with a local cop. We became friends, then more than friends. We were close until he died, late in 2000, his crazy risk taking finally catching up with him.

I still think a lot about him. Was he controlling my mind with his cock, or was I controlling his with hypnosis? I’m not sure. What I know is that I do want to remember, so I’ve recorded these scenes I from the twenty-two years I knew him.

1.

Scene One: First cock sucking

It was a couple years after I first met him. His bike was gone. He needed a lift back home from the train and called me, so I picked him up. I was always willing to help out, just to be able to spend some time with him. As we drove, he started nodding off; he must have been doing some drug that was wearing off. As I was talking to him, he would mumble back, but was pretty much out of it. So I told him to relax, just focus on the sound of my voice. We had talked about hypnosis before and he had seemed interested.

A mile later I was counting him down as he went under with the relaxing vibrations of the auto. I rested my hand on his warm crotch. He continued sitting there, in a daze. Then I pulled onto a dead end side road, tall grass obscuring us, abandoned industrial building nearby.

I continued to talk him down as I stopped the car. Continued as I pulled down his zipper. He had, as I expected, no underwear. I began to massage his flaccid penis as I continued to tell him to relax . . . feeling so good. His eyes were closed and he seemed asleep. His cock began to stiffen as I massaged and stroked it.

I leaned over and began to suck, becoming aware of his manly aroma. I had wanted him since I had met him, but had not ever been sure this might happen. As I sucked, his cock quickly responded. After a couple minutes, I could feel his leg muscles tensing as he shot his load, all of which I swallowed. His sperm tasted a bit salty and reminded me of the taste of the sea. I felt quite shaken by the experience, by how far I had gone with him.

As I turned the car around to continue driving, I did have the presence of mind to continue to talk him down, to tell him how easy it was for him to feel good and relaxed if he listened to the sound of my voice. When I got him to where he had to go, I shook him awake, he thanked me for the ride and we shook hands and he was off. I was not certain that he remembered anything of the encounter.

2.

Scene Two: Massage and. . .

A few months later, he got some work on a construction site near where I worked, and sometimes they needed him later in the day, so I would get a call the night before to give him a lift. He lived in his parents’ basement, where he had a little apartment. He was not very good a waking up, so I would come downstairs to get him going. It developed into a regular routine—turn on the light on the basement steps, come down into the dark below, sit on the edge of the bed, start talking, timing the words to his breathing, start massaging him, to help him wake up, wait while he used the toilet and pulled on his usual work clothes—jeans, tank top, work boots. He sure looked good, resting his tool belt over his shoulder, tight jeans mounded over his gluts as he climbed the stairs ahead of me.

The massaging got more intimate over a couple times, and he had enough aches from work and what not that he really seemed to enjoy being handled. He offered no objection when I started massaging his cock and balls through the shorts he wore to bed. He said something bikerish, like, “Buds take care of each other...” and, “Hey, whatever gets you off, man.” So I started sucking. He got stiff, pushed his hips into my face, shooting his load. I swallowed and luxuriated in the feeling of his hard cock softening after orgasm. That became a regular part of the routine. I loved how his cum tasted. Loved how he felt and smelled.

About then he had a fight at home and moved in with a girl friend, to an apartment even nearer to my work. It was his slow season and he was only working a couple days a week (his knock-down gorgeous girl friend worked full time as a secretary in the nearby city). So I started coming by at lunch time, just to wake him up.

Once, when it was extra warm in the apartment, I stripped down to my underwear while massaging him—he was naked, as I had begun to pull off his shorts whenever I started massaging him. So he looked up at me and winked, “If ya gonna hang with me here, ya can take those off too. Ya know, whatever ya want.”

I got a hard on immediately as I pulled off my jocky shorts. I nearly shot my load when he reached over to fondle my balls as I pulled off my t-shirt. He pulled me down on the bed so I was facing his erection as he was facing mine. We both started sucking and I came pretty fast. After he swallowed, he continued licking and sucking on my balls and cock while I sucked his rigid cock until he spewed his man cream too.

For the first time, we snuggled for a couple minutes afterwards; then I had to leave.

3.

Scene Three: Cuming Awake

He was back again, living at home. Once, when I stopped at his place early, into the basement where he was still asleep, I remember the quiet, semi-dark room; remember his gentle snoring. I knelt on the floor by his bed, slid a hand under the cover to massage his soft penis through the white cotton of his jockey shorts. Then, pushed my head under to nuzzle and warm it with my mouth and breath. He became hard before he woke. I freed his erection from the shorts and started sucking him awake. His movements, then thrusting, told me he was awake. He arched, took in a deep breath, and squirted his warm man cream down my throat. All done without a sound.

4.

Scene Four: Quick Cuming

I was getting him ready to drop him off at some clinic and I had done the usual massage and cock sucking, but he hadn’t released. He seemed a little embarrassed at that, so I spoke to him, while he lay there, soothingly, in the hypnotic way that seemed to always relax him. Finally it was more than time to go so he sat up to pull on a pair of shorts and jeans. I offered to put on his socks and work boots, so he sat back down. I did so, joking about good service, and pulled him by his belt into a standing position. Butch was younger than I, and much stronger, but he never resisted whatever I wanted. He stood, I quickly squatted, pulled down his zipper and shorts’ top, sucking his flaccid cock into my mouth. I pushed him back, onto the bed again, and sucked hard. He got sriff fast, and came fast too. After being sure he was drained, I released him. We stood together, hugging while our breathing slowed.

5.

Scene Five: Doing it on the Floor

Another time, we were alone at his family’s place in the ‘burbs. TV on, he was sitting shirtless in shorts on the floor, finishing a beer while I was kneeling behind him, massaging his strong shoulders. I was luxuriating in the clean strong smell of his skin as it warmed under my hands. Butch squirmed back against me, against the erection pushing against my pants. “I know what you need,” says he, “Buds do fer each other. . . ”

He quickly shucked his shorts, saying, “Ya need t’be naked too.” He helped with my clothes and we were kneeling on the rug, facing each other, naked and erect. I reached out and brought our cocks together, rubbing them with my hands while Butch rested his arms across my back. “That’s good, but not what I mean,” he said as he turned around, on all fours, “This is what buds do.” I had never expected to be asked to be close to him in this way and hesitated. He reached back and pulled me, by my dripping cock, against him, finding his manhole for me. “Now push.” So I did. He settled back on me. I was surprised how easily he impaled himself on me, and we began to rock together, my arms around him. I began pumping harder and quickly climaxed. I held myself, leaning against him, panting. Then I tipped him over and said something about his turn, as I engulfed his erection in my mouth, sucking until he came too.

6.

Scene Six: Induction Erection

At one time I had lost touch with him for a couple years, but then, he visited me because he was feeling really down. No job, no girlfriend to live with... I told him I might be able to help him relax with hypnosis. We had talked about hypnosis over the years and I had counted him down a few times, relaxing him before we fooled around. This time, though, I wanted to bring him to a real trance state. What I learned, though, was that when it is really working, the hypnotist gets as hypnotized as the subject.

He sat on an easy chair in my basement and closed his eyes. He looked so vulnerable there, I got a hard on as I began the induction. I started with progressive relaxation, having him tense and relax his muscles—watching his movement, his breathing, as it slowed. I couldn’t take my eyes off him, thinking about how he had matured over the years. He was a handsome, strong dude, quieter and more relaxed than when I had met him first years before.

Of course the session ended with him having an orgasm.

7.

Finale

He wasn’t conscious. I had visited him in the hospital a couple times, massaged his shoulders, some idle chit-chat. But this time he was as though asleep. The nurse told me he was dying and would be gone soon. I asked her to leave the TV on the cartoon network, since I knew he loved his toons. He looked so pale and thin. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. A tear dropping there, which I gently wiped off...

The next day I was told he passed peacefully in the night. Indeed he did. Months later I was able to retreive his ashes and scattered them in the woods, where he had gone hunting with his cousins, decades before.