The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saving Our Friendship

My name is Alice. I’m slightly on the tall side at 5′9″ and very athletic, with firm 34C breasts and long, lithe legs. I have long, light brown hair with highlights, and I know I turn heads when I walk across campus in my shorts or short skirts.

Davie and I have been friends since we started college two years ago. I have known that Davie has had a major crush on me. He’s cute, but a little short and not my type. I just didn’t want his crush to ruin our great friendship.

About a month ago we made plans to go out for Davie’s birthday. We ate a pizza and a pitcher of beer, or at least Dave drank the pitcher of beer. By the end of the dinner, he wasn’t walking too straight, but I managed to get him back to his apartment.

“We better get you into bed Davie, now lift your arms” I said. His arms went up and I pulled his shirt over his head. He was looking at me with glazed eyes and a big smile on his face. I knew he had fantasies running through his drunken mind and I couldn’t decide what to do. “Alright,” I said, “off with the pants.”

“That sounds gooooood,” he slurred, and fumbled with his belt. I went over and helped him undo his belt, his button and his zipper, and then pulled the waistband down to his knees. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants, falling onto the bed.

”How about a birthday kissssss,” he asked. I knew what he wanted and knew that wasn’t where I wanted this to go.

”I’ll tell you what Davie, you lay down on your stomach and I’ll give you a back rub.” “Whooo, yeah,” he replied and rolled over.

Davie was really my best friend in college and the last thing I wanted was to screw everything up. So I got some lotion from his bathroom and sat down beside him on the bed. He looked at me with his big, dark eyes and smiled.

I started rubbing the lotion into his back, starting at his neck and shoulders and then down his back, to his lower back. My mind was racing and I began to get an idea. His eyes were closed and I could tell from his breathing and the sounds that he was making that he was really enjoying the massage. I started rubbing really low on his back, slipping my hands a little below the waist band of his boxers. He started moving his hips with my movements and I realized that he had begun grinding into the bed. This actually started to get me wet, and I was wondering how much he was into it. My hands went down to his legs and up the backs of his hamstrings to his ass. It was hard and moved easily under my hands. He was grinding even more now with the gentle assistance of my massage.

I started to talk to him. “That feels so good, doesn’t it Davie.” “Mmmm, Hmmm,” he moaned. I started to get an inspiration and went with it. “You love how that feels, don’t you? You love to feel like this around me, don’t you Davie?” You’ll do anything to feel like this around me, to feel this good. You’ll do anything I want. Anything I want you to do.”

“Yessss,” he slurred again, “anything you want.”

“You feel so good and you want to feel this good around me. You’ll do anything to feel this good around me. Anything I want you to do to feel this good.” “Anytheeeeng,” he said, “sooooo goooood.”

I knew I was getting somewhere now and told him to roll over. His hard on was obvious and I could feel the front my thong and the string was beginning to get soaked.

“Davie, if I left now, you would jack off, wouldn’t you?”

“Yeah…… but don’t go,” he moaned.

“You don’t want me to go Davie. You want me to stay. You want me to be happy and you want to feel good. I want you to feel good, so I’m going to put some of this lotion in your hand, and you can stroke yourself for me.”

“Nooooo…… you do it.”

“Davie, you’ll do anything I say and you want to jerk off so badly. You feel the lotion in your hand and you can’t help yourself. You need to stroke yourself. I’ll stay here with you. Now masturbate. Do it now Davie.”

His hand slowly reached down to his hard cock and he tentatively began stroking. I was in awe he was actually doing it, but felt this warmth and incredible happiness that I was making this happen. I kept talking to him as he stroked.

“Davie, it feels so good for you to masturbate and it makes you so happy to do it with me here. We are best friends and it is so natural for you to do it while I’m around and while I watch. It feels like the most natural thing in the world. You love to have me here when you masturbate, while you stroke yourself and make yourself feel soooo good. You love to have me here talking to you while you stroke, and have me around to see you. It feels so natural.”

He kept stroking and was getting more and more excited. His breathing was getting faster, as was his hand. I took the lotion and squirted a little more on the head of his cock, which his hand immediately rubbed down the hard shaft.

“You’ll masturbate for me anytime I tell you Davie. You know it makes me happy when you do that and it gives you so much pleasure. Feel the pleasure Davie?”

“Yeaaaah, pleasuuuuure….,” he moaned.

“Davie, when you masturbate for me and I tell you to cum, you’ll cum so hard, and it will feel so wonderful. You won’t be able to help yourself, you won’t be able to hold back. You will cum when I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yessssssss. Cum when you tell me.”

“Good boy. Davie, you are being such a good boy and I like that. We are best friends Davie, and you know that we will stay best friends as long as you masturbate whenever I say.”

“Best friends, uh huh. Whenever you saaaaay.”

I wasn’t sure if this was really sinking in, or if he was just so intoxicated that he would do anything, but I figured what the hell.

“Stroke it faster Davie. Faster now. Now Davie. Cum now! Make yourself feel so good. I’m here. I’m here with you, and you feel so good cumming for me. That’s it. Good boy!”

He shot several streams of cum onto his chest and stomach, while making some grunting noises. His head rolled off to one side with a smile on his face and his hand came down off his cock and hung off the side of his bed. I went to the bathroom to get some tissues to clean him up. It was then that I noticed that my heart was pounding. I was so excited that I had made him masturbate and was glad that he had gotten off without ruining our relationship and turning it into something that I knew wouldn’t work out.

After I got him cleaned up, I pulled his blanket up over him and let myself out.

When we talked the next day, there was no mention of what happened and I couldn’t detect anything different. I was so relieved.

A few days later, Davie and I met at the library to study. Afterwards he walked me back to my apartment. When we got there, I saw him looking up into my eyes and had a feeling I knew he was going to try to kiss me. He wasn’t drunk this time, so I wasn’t sure what to do.

We got into my apartment and I told him to have seat and I would be right back. I threw my backpack on the bed and grabbed a bottle of lotion from the bathroom. I breezed back into the room a put the lotion down on the coffee table within reach of Davie, then went into the kitchen. I peeked out and saw him looking at the lotion quizzically.

I got us some drinks and came back into the den and sat on the couch next to Davie.

“Alice…,” he said. But I cut him off.

“Davie, I know you want to feel good, and that you’ll do what I say. I’m here with you Davie and I know you must be horny and want to masturbate.”

“Alice, I’m not sure…, he trailed off without finishing his sentence, so I kept going.

“Davie, I want you to stroke yourself. Take your cock out right now and masturbate. You know you want to do it, with me here, so take it out and start stroking.” I reached for the lotion and put it out to squirt some in his hand.

My heart was racing and I was wondering if he would do it again. He reached down, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his semi-hard cock. I was amazed.

“Now give me your hand,” I said, and I took his hand in mine as he put it out. I turned it over and gave it a big squirt of creamy white hand lotion. “Stroke it Davie. Masturbate. Do it now.” And he did it. He actually did it. I was creaming myself and relished the power. I couldn’t believe he was doing it again and he wasn’t even drunk this time.

“Davie, it feels so good for you to masturbate. You feel so much pleasure in your cock and balls. And we are such good friends Davie that it feels so natural for you to do it while I’m here with you. You love being with me and spending time with me, so why not masturbate while I’m around. You like having me here with you when you jerk off. It gives you even more pleasure to do it when I’m here. Doesn’t it give you more pleasure Davie?”

“Yes,” he moaned, “more pleasure when you’re here.”

“Good boy,” I said. I was in heaven. Here was my best friend, and I could get him to masturbate and relieve his frustrations just by telling him to. He could feel sexually satisfied and we could maintain our friendship.

“Faster Davie. Concentrate on the head now. Rub the underside. Do it faster.”

I knew he was getting close. His breathing was faster, his cock head was big and purple, and his hand was like a blur. I knew the instant he was ready to cum. I told him to and he did. I smiled.

He cleaned up the mess and left shortly afterwards without touching the drink I had poured.

We saw each other a few times that week after that, in class and on campus, and there was no mention of what happened. It wasn’t until the next weekend that we were alone together. We were going to the movies, and I still had my suspicions that he was going to try to hold hands or do something more.

This time I met him at his apartment. I decided to try it get him to shoot his load before we went out, thinking that might keep him from making a move at the movies.

I walked into his apartment and told him to sit down. I was very abrupt, reached into my bag and pulled out a small bottle of hand lotion.

“Davie, I want you to masturbate now.”

“But Alice,” he started to say.

“Davie, don’t argue with me. You know you want to masturbate, especially with me here. Tell me Davie, don’t you want to masturbate now? Tell me you want to masturbate.”

“I want to masturbate,” he said somewhat sheepishly.

“Good Davie. Good boy. Now here is the lotion. I can see that your cock is already starting to get hard, so I know you like this. Take it out and start stroking it now!” And he did. He did it again. I was beaming. I couldn’t believe that I had this total power over him and could make him jerk off on command.

There he sat on his own couch with a handful of my lotion, stroking his hard cock, while I sat in a chair facing him and watching him like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Come on Davie, we don’t want to be late for the movie. You must feel that tingling in your balls now.”

His stroking got faster, and faster.

“Are you ready to cum for me now? Are you ready?” I paused. “Now Davie, cum now!” His cum didn’t shoot so far and dribbled out at the end. I began to wonder if he had been masturbating more frequently lately without me around. I thought that perhaps I should find out and do something to curtail that practice so that his orgasms with me would be more intense.

We went to the movie after that and he was a perfect gentleman. We talked and laughed and acted like everything was the way it had been before this had all started. I knew this was saving our friendship.

Nothing happened for about a week, and I had a date with this cute guy on Friday night. Davie called me while I was getting ready. I know I had told him about the date and figured that he knew that he was calling while I was getting ready.

We started talking and I detected a tinge of jealousy. What was I going to do with Davie?

“Davie, I think you’re horny. Are you horny?” I asked.

“Well,” he replied. “That’s pretty much a perpetual state.”

“I thought so. Go get your lotion Davie.”

“But Alice, I…” I interrupted him. “Davie, don’t give me an argument. Go get your lotion now!”

I heard some rustling and what sounded like a drawer opening and closing.

”O.K., back,” he said.

“Now take your cock in your hand and start jerking it for me. Jerk it nice and slow. Nice and slow. I want you to work yourself into a nice little frenzy for me. Get those balls aching. Do you understand?”

“Uh huh,” he replied.

“Not too fast Davie. I want you to make it last. Don’t touch the head, just stroke the shaft.” I heard him groan.

I kept doing my hair and putting on my make-up. I slid my thong up my long legs and realized when I got them pulled all the way up how wet I was. I really did love this.

I slid my thin dress over my braless breasts and looked at myself in the mirror. If Davie could see me now, he would cream. I spritzed on a little perfume and was ready to go.

“O.K. Davie. Are you squirming for me? Are you humping that hand now?”

“Uh huh. I am humping it Alice.”

“Good boy. Get ready Davie. I’m going to count to three and you’re going to cum for me. One, Two,” and then I paused, “three.” I heard him groan over and over. “God Boy,” I said just as there was a knock at the door. “Good night Davie,” I said and then hung up. As I walked out the door, I wondered how long I could keep this going with Davie. I certainly didn’t want to stop. I was having way to much fun and knew that he was enjoying it too.