The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saving My Marriage

Chapter 11

* * *

Authors note. If you like my story. Give me a good review in the forums or send me an email and I’ll write more. I’m open to suggestions too.

* * *

“Come on RJ,” I said. “Let’s fuck before we go in for therapy.”

I was really horny and I wanted his dick in me bad. Real bad.

We were at home, getting ready to go to see Dr. Jain, our therapist, together.

It had only been a few hours since I’d last had a hip bustin’ chair humpin’ orgasm. But after a good nap, I was ready to cum again. And RJ better stop being such a pussy and give it to me hard. I didn’t care how I got it, I was willing to pressure, beg or get physical.

What was going on with me? I had never really felt violent towards my beloved husband before. I mean sometimes he made me mad, but I had never wanted to hurt him before.

RJ was trying to weasel his way out of it. “Come on Jess,” he complained, “We gotta leave in 30 minutes.”

That was plenty of time. I grabbed his dick. I grabbed it hard.

“Too hard,” he squirmed. “Too hard.”

“Better get hard then.” I retorted—I didn’t want to waste time on foreplay.

“Jess, you can’t turn me on that way, you need to be more gentle.” He grabbed my hair and soon my face was in his crotch. Normally, this kind of thing would upset me. I used to find it demeaning to give head. I wasn’t upset now though. He had just given me permission. Permission to make him come.

“No, Jess, just no. Not right now.” he said.

With the device planted in my head, making him come would make me come. And I really wanted to come. These orgasms were the most incredible thing in my life right now.

I wasn’t going to let him get away that easily. “Please RJ, oh please I need it.”

He sighed, which I took as consent.

Soon I had his pants pulled down. I went down on him. Real hard like I was gonna suck his dick hard enough to rip the come right out of him.

“Jess,” he complained. “Too much! Slow down.”

I slowed down. He was getting hard now. I wanted to make this fucker come. I was getting wet and really turned on just thinking about how bad I wanted it. The thrust of his hips, the tilt of his chin—it was all getting to me. It was getting to me fierce.

I wanted him to come and I knew he liked looking at me naked.

It felt like he was making me wait. I hated the wait.

It felt like the more he made me wait the wetter I was and the more intense the feeling would be. I loved the wait.

I turned around and slowly disrobed. I swayed my hips hoping that the view would keep him engaged.

My pants came off, then my shirt. Soon my bra was off, then I slowly pulled down my panties. My pussy was glistening with moisture.

“Give me some fuckin’ music,” I said. I didn’t normally curse, but somehow it felt right, in this moment. I started to dance. I danced that come and fuck me dance. It wasn’t a amatuer dance either. I’d been watching virtual reality videos and having my WCD (wearable computing device) give me pointers. I knew it was hot. It felt really good to be hot.

He was leaning back in our large chair, dick poking up high in the air. He had his eyes on my body. It felt good to have his eyes on my body.

I mounted him. I started riding his dick. I lowered myself onto him slowly. Letting my whole self suck him into me. Pushing my slit all the way down his rod. Ooo, it was so deep in me. Maybe he would get turned on hearing that.

“Oooo, it’s so deep in me.” I practically purred.

“Yeah.” He moaned. Liking it. I took a note—he liked it when I spoke. Somehow, making him hot was important to me. In the past, that wasn’t the case. I had always thought about just finishing. Now I really thought about finishing.

I started bouncing up and down on him. As I bounced my tits flapped up and down. I was working hard. Each time I bounced, an involuntary long moan escaped from deep within me. Ooo, my hips were working their magic.

I felt him tense in me. I felt his balls fire a boatload of jizz up and into me.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” I screamed. The device triggered. My legs, already straddling him, spread out even farther. This was heaven.

I kept riding him for another 20 seconds as the heavenly bliss of the orgasm flowed all throughout my body. I humped hard the whole time. My legs started quivering.

“Unnggg, iyinnnk.” I made incomprehensible sounds. I slumped on to him somewhat winded, and partially out of it.

It was time for our therapy appointment and we would need to hustle if we didn’t want to be late. I jumped into a shower feeling a little light headed. RJ did the same.

It was a bit of a hurry but we jumped into the autocar and it drove us to the appointment.

After a brief wait in the lobby, the automated receptionist usher us into her office.

“Hey there you two,” said Dr Jain, “tell me have you been following my directions? How have things been working out?”

We looked at each other, not sure who should talk first. I went. “Well mostly, it’s just I don’t know if I’m getting enough from him now.”

“Enough what,” said Dr Jain.

“Well, enough sex.” I responded. “I need more from him.” I felt like she should agree with me. I felt like she should use her Dr authority and tell RJ he needed to put out more, and be happy about it.

“Mmm hmm,” she said. It was not the response I was hoping for. “And how about you RJ.”

“Well,” he replied, “now she’s being too aggressive. I don’t always want to make love when she does, and sometimes she even hurts me. She gets really pushy when she’s horny.”

“Well, be more of a man, and just give it to me then.” I replied. I turned my eyes on him and gave him that WTF look.

“Jess,” said Dr Jain, “that’s not helping. We’re trying to understand each other here.”

“Before you came in here,” she continued, turning to my husband, “you, RJ felt like you weren’t getting enough sex. You felt like you were begging and not getting an emotional response. Did you realize the BCI in you was reducing your sex drive?”

“Yeah,” he said. “I’ve been feeling more in control of myself. It actually feels good to be able to concentrate a bit you know.”

“And how does it feel to have a demanding partner when you’re not as into it?”

“It’s hard. I mean, I can’t keep up with her and I don’t like how she sees me as some meat that’s just there to satisfy her need.”

“And you,” Dr. Jain turned to me, “how does it feel to beg. How does it feel to pressure and beg for sex?”

That was fairly forward. “I do not beg,” I retorted.

“Oh yeah you do,” said RJ. “You were begging just 40 minutes ago.”

Something dawned on me. Something was hitting me like a load of bricks.

What was this therapy? What was going on? Why did I need to become ultra horny?

What was the reason I had been coming like a freight train?

RJ had changed. I had changed. This was starting to make perfect sense. The purpose of this whole therapy had been to allow us to see things from the other persons perspective.

What Dr. Jain had effectively done—she had switched our roles. I was the partner who wanted sex, and he was the partner who had to deal with that. I was the horny one—he was the … me. I had feelings and needs. Needs stronger than he was naturally wanting to fulfill.

I looked back and forth between the two of them—and I started to cry.

RJ and Dr. Jain were completely silent during this time. I looked at him and he was having the same realization.

“You switched us.” I said. “You are trying to make us understand each other by having us walk a mile in each others shoes.”

Dr. Jain nodded silently. “I’m going to leave the room for a while and just let you two talk.”

I reached out and held RJ. “Oh, RJ,” I said, “I’m so sorry. I never realized how it felt to want physical intimacy and have it denied. I never knew that you went years feeling this way and I always just looked down on you. I judged you. I held contempt towards you and your feelings. I had always thought you were just dirty and wrong. I just couldn’t have realized there were actual urges and emotions attached to what you wanted. I didn’t realize you depended on me.”

He put his arm around me, then we touched foreheads. He let all his emotions flow out too, “I didn’t realize how pressuring and hard it was to have the person you loved be so pushy. I never knew how hard it could be to be on the other side of a hard impulse that you yourself just couldn’t keep up with.”

We talked for the whole 20 minutes Dr. Jain was gone. Deep meaningful, emotional talking. I cried some more and held him close. I thought I even saw a few tears on his face.

There was a knock at the door. Dr. Jain came back in, and we both became quiet to hear what she had to say.

“I think it’s time to remove the devices from you. I have to warn you, especially you Jess, that there will be some withdrawal. Fortunately, we are stopping early enough that it will be fairly mild. On the way out the receptionist will give you three pills. Take one each day and it should completely flush out the devices.” Dr. Jain looked at each of us, as she went through some more instructions.

RJ interrupted, “Does this mean we’ll go back to our sexless loveless life?”

Dr. Jain was about to answer, but I got there first. “No, no way. I’ll make sure you are happy. I get you now. Not only won’t you divorce me. You won’t want to.”

Dr. Jain also added, “I think this should be the end of our sessions. However, if this doesn’t work and give you the perspective you need to communicate, I have a few more tricks. Just call me up again.”

And with that, our sessions were done.

We picked up the pills on the way out and took an autocar home.

The kids were pretty much taking care of themselves, like they always did.

“Down the hatch,” said RJ as he was about to swallow the pill.

“Not yet,” I grabbed his arm. “One more fuck. A hard last fuck.”

I wasn’t sure why I was saying fuck. It wasn’t like me.

He looked at me. “Jess, I don’t think I can right now, I’m burnt out. We can do it later.”

“Yeah, but then I won’t like it as much. Fuck me now, it’s our last one.” I grew desperate. “Come on, I’ll remember this when it’s you that wants it!” I threatened.

I was grabbing both his arms. I was reaching for his pants. I was that crazy horny person that just needed it. My pussy was wet and I wanted him in me. I wanted him to cum in me.

I knew he would give in if I just pushed him hard. I needed to push him harder to make him have sex with me.

Yeah, he would be mine. I was certain.

But he wasn’t. He just looked at me with blank unhorny eyes.

Get horny damn it—I thought. But he didn’t.

Instead he said, “Just take the pill.” He held his pill up in his hand and swallowed it. He turned to me and looked at me expectantly.

“Oh, yeah let me find those and take one in the bathroom,” I said. He waited a bit, looking at me, then shrugged and left. He’d probably gone to play video games.

I went to the bathroom sink and poured a cup full of water.

I looked at the pill. It was small and white. Clean.

This would flush the BCI out of me. I would stop having those wonderful orgasms. I would go back to my normal self. I wouldn’t feel so horny all the time. I would go back to that woman I was before.

I would be less interested in sex. I wouldn’t be wet at a moment’s notice. I wouldn’t be sneaking around trying to hack it to my implanted device to get even more of my fix.

I liked me now though. I liked the way I was. Men never cut their Dick’s off. This device felt like a Dick to me.

I took off my clothes and stood naked looking at myself in the mirror. I touched myself. I touched my breasts slowly. I rubbed all over my body. It felt great.

Soon I was down low, frigging my pussy. I was wet and hot. My pussy wanted some attention.

I liked liking sex. I liked feeling hot and horny. Hot and wet. Masterbation wasn’t really something I normally did. But I sure did want to now. Shit, I wish I had a vibe, I thought.

“Mmm ahhh” I moaned hungrily. I was frigging my pussy with my fingers. In and out, slowly at first then faster. Soon I was two fingers in and I came. It wasn’t enough. Not enough.

I fingered myself more, circling my clit. There it was a second orgasm. I liked me—the new me. I didn’t want to go through withdrawal.

When I came down from my high I was a little more clear headed. I fidgeted with the pill in my hand. Taking this would turn me normal.

I looked for a minute then decided. Why should I go back to the old me? I was going to get more hard hitting, clit throbbing, gusher orgasms. I threw the pill right into the garbage.