The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Satyr’s Song

By BrynHexx

Christopher threw open the curtains to let the morning sunshine play havoc across his untidy room. Today was his birthday, he was now of age and was looking forward to tonight’s hunting expedition. The other lads were going to be jealous and Christopher knew it.

He got dressed as fast as he could, belting his tunic together and raced down the stairs. His mother wore such a bright smile as he entered the kitchen, she kissed Christopher on the cheek. “Sit down Christopher. I have prepared a special breakfast this morning. Your father is at the village market gathering supplies for your hunt tonight.” his mother said as she laid a large bowl before him. “Thank you mother. I am famished.” Christopher spat out between mouthfuls of sugared porridge topped with cinnamon and apple paste. He couldn’t believe it, ever since he was young he wanted to be a hunter. It was a strict rule throughout the kingdom that only those of man hood could participate in the monthly hunt, and today he turned 19. He’d grown well, manning the stables and doing the manual chores, leaving washing and the like to his little sister. He had quite the physique, not over stocky but average build with sandy brown hair, tanned skin and blue eyes.

He slurped the last dregs of porridge from the bowl before he set about his chores before he went to work at the fields. We grabbed a bucket as he left the kitchen and headed toward the barn where they stored their cows. He set about milking them, once he had done that, it was the chicken coop next. He would one day inherit this farm and have children of his own. He did not shy from his future, quite the opposite he thought, as he put the last of the eggs from the coop into the basket.

All that was left was to put the basket on the kitchen table and then it was off to work. He placed it down and kissed his mother on the cheek. “Farewell mother, I shall be back as dusk breaks.” Christopher called to her as he got on his horse and bolted off to the fields.

When he arrived a half hour later, he found the team working full out. There were a lot of crops to gather and no time to waste. He rolled up his sleeves and got to work. Pulling up corn ear after corn ear and piling them into his pack. After what seemed like hours, the sun began to set. He checked the angle and decided it would not be long before dusk. So with that he deposited the pack of corn, which weighed a considerable amount now, onto the cart and made for his horse. He got up and bolted off into the sunset, bound for home. He arrived sooner than he had expected, but none too soon. His father was just coming back from his patrol duty at the castle, he was in charge of the wall and his work was very laborious, just as Christopher’s. “Well met son! Happy Birthday. I have a gift for you inside. I bought it before work this morning and I think you are going to like it.” His father said excitedly, almost as much as Christopher was to see it. He followed his father through the front door when his father stopped him. “Wait Christopher. I am going to blind fold you first, I didn’t have time to wrap it this morning and your mother has been busy all day with the school. “Oh, this should be fun!” Christopher felt his stomach swoosh, it must be good he thought, a blindfold! Father never got this involved with birthdays, but I suppose it is my becoming age.

His father tied it tight and made sure Christopher couldn’t see before leading him into the living room. “Now, sit down son, and take off your blind fold.” his father bade him as with shaking hands, he removed the blindfold. “By the gods!” Christopher shouted, he sprung up of the seat and there, right before his eyes, was a mage-wood bow. Sleek and shining, freshly crafted, and by all accounts, stupidly expensive. “I thought you might like that” his father could not contain his smile. Mage-wood bows are extremely rare, and to get one brand new... this was the gift of gifts. This bow was made from a tree, a unique tree that grows within a day and dies at the last tick of midnight. A mage tree is wrought via spell and can only be harvested for it’s full potential by a gifted wizard and only if they know the spells. The bow itself can not miss a target, it is enchanted so that the target, once seen by the wielder, and the wielder wishes to strike, a loosed arrow will turn, twist dodge and steer to hit the target. The range is unknown but from the make of this, Christopher thought that even the moon was not beyond it’s reach.

“Father, I do not know what to say... I know this must have cost the earth, how can I ever thank you enough?” Christopher looked his father, full in the face. He was utterly moved by this gift. It was the perfect weapon for the hunt. “It is your becoming day, your first birthday as an adult. I care not for the price, nor it, but for you, my beloved son, anything that I do is simply not enough. I am so very, very proud of you, and you are a man now, so a man deserves a gift befitting of a man. Take care of it son, for I’d wager this beauty will serve you for life. What Shall you name it?” Christopher mulled over his fathers words, before the name came to him “Last Word. That shall be it’s name.” Christopher was surprised, but it was as if the bow asked for that name. Christopher moved the bows shaft, kneading it between his hands, flexing the string, pulling back on it to its fullest. This bow was simple a masterpiece. He would bear it with pride. “Now then, I have three quivers for you, the arrows are not as special as that bow, but I dare say that will matter to Last Word. We should gear up for the hunt, they will mobilize in about a half hour.” His father got up, clapped Christopher on the shoulder before pulling him into an embrace. His father left to get ready, and he couldn’t stand around dwelling on this. He was a man now, he had to act like one. He gathered the quivers and went up to his room. He placed the bow and quivers onto the bed, and put on his thick padded tunic and a leather over jacket. He put on his best riding boots and fastened one quiver to his hip, one to his back and Last Word over his shoulder. He took up the last quiver and went back downstairs, outside and fastened the third quiver to his horse. He waited patiently for his father, but was surprised when he came out from the barn with his horse, already equipped and ready for hunting. He smirked, he often forgot his father was a military man, age had not reduced him in anyway. “ready Son?” Christopher nodded. “Then let us go!” His father bolted, Christopher looked back to the house, and waved to his smiling mother, before bolting after his father.

They came to a stop just at the forest edge. Their were at least twenty men there, all of them at least ten years older than Christopher. He felt a little put off by the looks he was getting, especially once they saw the bow.

“Well, here is the list Stephen. You and your son can pair up with whoever you like. It is his becoming day after all. Happy birthday Christopher. My wife will be dropping a gift over before we finish. I see you have a fine new bow, Mage-wood? A gift befitting a man indeed!” Jared is a friend of the families, he is a kind man and has known Christopher all his life. If none of the others had noticed the bow before, they certainly did now. Wide eyes all around, Christopher held his head high, a royal weapon such as this would only be held by an expert archer and the other men knew it. True, Christopher was the best shot in the kingdom, but this bow would mean that he would be completely unassailable now. Nobody but he could have the Last Word. He marvelled at the perfection of it, the gift, his skill and the name. It was destiny and tonight, he would prove it with the biggest kill yet!

Eventually, Christopher and Stephen were paired with Jared, Armand and Jake. Each of the teams of five split up, taking a different entrance into the woods. Christopher was a little unnerved, the forest had many strange beasts roaming within it, and childhood stories broke through his concentration at the sound of every other snapped twig. He quelled them, although it was well known that the worst of those beasts did come out after dark. Though a man now, fear was not to be trifled with. A healthy fear equalled a healthy long life his father had said in the past. Right now, Christopher could not agree more, she gripped Last Word more tightly.

Christopher hung back, his sight keenest of them all, while the other four fanned out, covering more ground. Christopher knocked and arrow, careful not to grate it against Last Words shaft, he did not wish to damage it so soon. He gripped his horse with his knees, steering while surveying the immediate fauna. Sure enough, not ten seconds had passed when a noise to the far left startled Jake, his surprise causing his horse to rear, yet he was a veteran hunter, his mastery over his horse was complete, he simply brought the mare back to a still. He smiled nervously at Jared that was trying to suppress avid laughter, but poorly managed it and let out muffled chuckles. Christopher smiling himself look to his father, he just rolled his eyes and smiled. Christopher felt very much involved already, as if he belonged here, in the dark forest, hunting with comrades, the excitement of it made him feel drunk with it. A half hour had past, and still nothing, the lurking creatures were not so lurking tonight Christopher thought, it was dull and things were getting a little boring, he was trying to not be petulant and was managing fairly well at it, when again a noise rattled the troop; this time, from the right. Stephen stopped, waved a hand for all to halt. As they all pulled up to him, they saw, shadowed by the mighty Oaks around them, a dire bear with its throat torn out. Now, a bear his bigger than a man, at least twice over, but a dire bear his twice as big as a bear. It did not take Christopher’s rather poor maths skills to figure out that nobody in the hunt had done this. “It seems fairly old, the rot has already begun, I would say at least three days. We need to fear I....” Stephen’s voice was drowned out by a sudden roar. Each man nearly fell over with fright. Christopher got back on his horse, looking to his father, Stephen mouthed the words “Flee”. Christopher made sure that his father was with horse and both bolted. Christopher cold not see what it was in the darkness but he could hear and feel large beats of wings above him. He dared not look up, he pushed his horse as fast as he could, dodging trees, left then right, weaving and jumping. He was making great haste until his horse snagged on a strong Oak root, throwing him forward off of the horse. He tried to right himself and he was heading head first for a tree, he knew it before he was flung, that the impact was going to break bone. A split second left, and... He let out a puff as he landed, all the air blasted from his lungs, he struggled to breathe again. He managed it in a gasp, and found himself in a strange cave. Odd, he should have hit that tree. He had heard that dryads live within trees, and perhaps this was the case, he knew little but that they were tricky and selfish creatures. He reached for Last Word, grasping it in his hand. He had lost a great many arrows during the fall, but many were scattered about the dirt, stone ridden floor. He gathered them up, as many as he could find, when he heard a shuffling sound from deeper within the cave. There must be a trick to the wall he thought, feeling around, pushing and pulling, twisting and turning, but to no avail. He knew he had to go deeper into the cave but the thought of it was unsettling. He fastened the quiver to his hip and slowly, crept down the passage. The underground mushrooms glowed with a soft blue light. He kept to the outer wall at every turn, granting him maximum sight and range. More shuffling sounds, now louder. Whatever or whoever it was, seemed oblivious to Christopher’s presence. On he crept, and around this corner came a orange light, not too bright, but enough to make Christopher squint a little. He hesitated a moment, he could see a room, well furnished and quite obviously, occupied. He approached as silently as he could. He was about to peek around the corner as a voice made him freeze. “Are you going to come in, or are you going to creep around a bit more?” The voice wasn’t quite human, but very close. He could not see from his current position where the being was, but he thought it best not to anger whatever it was. So, with bow in hand, and an arrow at the ready, he walked, slowly into the room.

“There isn’t that better? Oh dear, are you going to shoot me with that.” The creature stood before Christopher, he had heard of them only from legend. It was hard to not act shocked, and he barley managed it. This was a Satyr, a fey creature. They were mostly harmless unless you angered one.

“A man? How odd, I certainly wasn’t expecting a human. Fascinating! Your my first one. I have only seen drawings of your kind. I hope I am not being rude. My name Lorn, lord of the Oaken field’s and master Rootier. Are you lost? Lorn seemed very polite and genuinely concerned. Christopher had no idea what a “Rootier” was, nor did he care. He was too preoccupied with the creatures legs and horns. “Errr... Yes. I fell from my horse while I was hunting with m...” he stopped short. He didn’t think it prudent to give away too much.

“Ah. Yes. Your monthly hunt. I have heard of it and the four other men you were with have fled. My dragon illusion saw to that, and that led you here, to me. You see, I, like much of the forest folk, do not like your hunting parties trawling through our lands. Cities are for you, forests are for us. It has been this way for a long time until your village came into being. Now, although I am cross with your human friends, I find you quite interesting.” Lorn, looked Christopher up and down. He wasn’t sure what to make of it. “What do you mean, Lord Lorn?” Christopher opted for a polite notation, trying to disperse any leanings of aggression that this creature might have. “Well, that magnificent weapon for one thing. But it is your feet I am most concerned with. I wonder what it feels like to have them. The way they move and twitch when you touch them ever so gently. Why do they do that?” Lorn asked in all sincerity. “Well... That is... What an odd question. We call it being “tickled”. He causes us to laugh. They can be very sensitive.” He was sure that Lorn was mind addled or mad. “How utterly fascinating. May I “tickle” them.?” Lorn eagerly approached. “No! That... That is invasion of privacy, it is seen as rude unless we are fooling around, which I might add, we are certainly not!” Christopher raised his voice. Lorn looked shocked for a moment, before a sly smile crept upon his face. “Very well Human man. What is your name? I have given you mine, it is only polite if you do the same.” Lorn asked as he opened a box upon a desk to his left. “My name is Christopher. How do I leave here? I do not wish to intrude further.” Christopher asked, respectfully this time, feeling he might have angered Lorn with his crude rebuff. “Leave my dear boy? Leave? Oh no no no! I think I’ll play you a little song. Then you shoes wont stay on for long. As He started his lyrics, Lorn started to play the small harp like instrument he retrieved from the box on his desk:

Verse 1

Stay, sit, drink and eat
My friend, hark my Song,
Slouch and rest, a sleep so deep
Your journey’s been hard and Long
Forget your worries Forget your woes
Your hunger all gone in your belly is meat
So off with those boots and take out those toes
For I want to play with your manling feet.

Chorus -

Obey, Obey my song will say
Obey, Obey, obey, obey

Verse 2

Good, that’s it you cant resist
your mind all fuzzy cloudy and blank
My song will make your sleep persist
That’s it, deeper your mind has sank
Complete control I have you
Forgotten your worries Forgotten your woes
A trance, a sleep you can not undo
So I can sample the wonderful toes.

Chorus -

Obey, Obey my song will say
Obey, Obey, obey, obey

Last Verse

Now all your clothes will follow your boots
And now watch as your manhood grows
Simple, easy, peasy as books!
Into that tub, put those succulent toes
Ah, warm and comfy yes?
Silly me, I could have guessed.
Now your mine, renewed and fresh.
My new, sleepy, man slave guest.

Christopher couldn’t help but be drawn into the rhythm and the melody. It felt like a great weight was lifting from him, he fell softly into the comfy chair, smiling slightly, intoxicated by the song. He found it hard to think of anything but obeying the lyrics in the song, he lifted his right foot and took for his boot then the left. It felt so good, it was very relaxing for him to just follow. He then undressed, taking every bit of clothing off, just dropping them on the floor. The coal fire was warming him nicely, he was very warm. Finally, he put his feet into the tub of warm water that was waiting for him, while an enchanted cloth danced around his feet, washing them perfectly. His penis was very hard now. He sat there, drooling only a little as he stared at the ceiling, laying back with half open glassy eyes.

“Ah now isn’t that better? I know how to make my quests feel at ease, and I am so interested in the human body. So this must be what you mate with?” Lorn asked as he gently rook hold of Christopher’s engorged member. He study Christopher’s reaction, playing with the head of it, slowly at first, the quicker. Lorn liked how he felt, and how Christopher reacted. What he really wanted, however, was to play with the manling’s feet. He was obsessed with them. “Christopher, I see you get pleasure when your mating member is played with, so I wanted you to do it to yourself, while I play with these” Lorn ordered as he took hold of Christopher’s feet. Smooth and soft from the recent cleansing. Young skin, silky and still slightly moist. Christopher started to grunt in a low tone, Lorn looked up. “Slow down there manling, slow down.” Lorn ordered yet again, and just the same, Christopher obeyed. It was a new sensation for Christopher. He had never had sex before, and did not think to play with himself. Utter bliss was upon him. Lorn stared to rub Christopher’s feet, small circular motions with his thumbs, causing Christopher to let out a sigh of pleasure. Lorn then tickled them a little, watching with bewilderment as Christopher’s toes started to wriggle and curl. A few giggles escaped from Christopher’s before Lorn plunged Christopher’s big toe of his right foot, into his mouth. Lorn liked the way it felt, sucking on it, and releasing it in rapid succession, causing it to slide smoothly between his lips. Fresh gasps of pleasure escaped Christopher’s open gaping mouth, eyes rolled back, the cords of his neck pronounced. Lorn knew he could not stop the man’s imminent climax for long, so he opted to help it a long. It was obvious that this manling was a virgin. He preferred male manlings, they were far more fun, so he took hold of Christopher’s testicles, gently rubbing them between his fingers and thumb, tickling them this his finger tips, while sucking rapidly on Christopher’s toes, Lorn wanted to see the manling climax now, needed it as did Christopher, his mind fuzzy, acting on pure instinct, he pounded harder on his cock, faster and faster, moan after moan escaping him, until finally, the combined stimulation was too much for him to bare any longer, his thighs tightening, his feet pointing and his back arching, he let out a loud gasps as he shot his load all up his chest, ropes of it stuck all over his Chest. Just as it began to run down to his abdomen, with Christopher still in the throws of his orgasm, toes and feet twitching still, Lorn got up to fetch a towel. “My, my Christopher, that was the most fun I have had in a while. Did you enjoy that?” Lorn asked of him, Christopher was barely staying conscious at this point, but managed “Yes.... Very much”. “Good, I see my sleep spell is almost completely upon you, do not try to fight it. “Lorn approached with the towel, wiping Christopher down. “There, that’s it, just go to sleep, dream of that moment where the world vanished and totally, all consuming pleasure washed over you, re live it, and when you wake, it shall begin again, you will beg me for it before long, and as my new slave, I shall oblige. I might even fornicate with you a little while you sleep, to strengthen my control over you... Oh, out like a light I see. Well Christopher, it matters not, while your night is done, mine is just beginning.