The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah’s Revenge

Chapter 3

“Sarah, what am I gonna do??” Lacey was panicking as she lay on the couch wrapped in bandages, much like Sarah had been previously.

“What’s wrong now sweetie?” Sarah looked at her, unable to tell how it went just yet, but it was clear that at least her breasts were much smaller.

“I have work tomorrow! I can’t go like this,” she looked as if she was ready to cry, “I don’t have any vacation days left—what should I do?”

Sarah smiled a little and comforted her, “It’s okay, honey, I’ll totally go for you. You just do secretary work, right? And I look just like you used to, they totally won’t know the difference!”

The effects of the spray were strong, and Lacey was easily convinced. “No manches, you’ll do that for me girl? It’s only until I come back, okay?”

“You just rest; I know you hate working because you’re so lazy anyway. You’re like, probably totally happy that I’m doing this.”

“Haha you got me chica. You can stay there as long as you fuckin’ like,” Lacey tried smiling through the bandages but Sarah couldn’t tell.

Lacey was out for another month, and Sarah easily filled in for her at work. True to her word, no one even noticed she was gone, or that she looked different. One of the other secretaries mentioned her new, more blonde hair color but that was it. She easily picked up on who all her friends were thanks to many conversations with Lacey, but it was clear to her that they weren’t real friends. They were the fake friends that girls like her tended to have, so none of them thought she acted strange at all. Apparently being dressed this sexily is okay at her work, Sarah thought. She also went on a number of dates with James, who didn’t even realize it was Sarah he was going out with. This was partially due to the fact that she chose to go somewhere with him and get drunk every date, but also because she gave him her special spray as a gift, and he used it every date. She could tell because he always smelled of figs. She had also gotten used to giving him blowjobs at the end of every night, he said he liked them so she figured she’d do it, it’s not like she hated giving them. One night she had come home, and Lacey greeted her, still in bandages. She looked at Sarah and squinted a little.

“Hey chica, who you been fucking?”

Sarah heard the sounds of some video on Lacey’s laptop, it sounded like some Hispanic woman talking. It looked like Lacey was still ‘studying’ her new style as instructed. “Like, what are you talking about?”

“Your chin, you got jizz on it chica.”

She wiped it off casually, licking it off her finger, “whatevers.”

“You must really like the cock huh? Fuck, I miss my baby’s cock too. I can’t wait to see him again.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Mm, you want some sex advice chica?” She didn’t but Lacey offered anyway, “Let the guys cum on your face. You don’t have to eat it that way, and it makes guys all hot. Also not wearing panties helps. If you don’t wear them it’s so much faster to the fucking, yeah?”

“Yeah, I know, I told you,” Sarah rolled her eyes. “Anyways, I have a date next week too, so like, I’ll be sure to follow your advice, okay honey,” she said condescendingly.

“K chica, laters.” Sarah walked off and Lacey turned back to her monitor, mouthing the words she heard in the video, trying to mimic them perfectly.

* * *

It was the evening and Sarah had just finished getting ready for her date with James. She was wearing a strapless bright yellow dress, to go with her yellow heels. She hoped the dress wasn’t too short; she decided to not wear any panties today, figuring she’d try to get to the sex more quickly tonight. She figured she only had to go on dates for a couple more months, and then she could move to the next step. As she planned out her moves, Lacey came home. She had gotten her bandages removed early in the morning, but Sarah hadn’t seen her all day.

“Wow, like, you’ve been busy.”

“Orale chica, what you think?” Sarah thought the surgeons were genius. They did everything she wrote and it looked exactly as she had hoped. Lacey’s breasts were nonexistent now, not even an A-cup, she now had the chest of a prepubescent boy. It was made all the more obvious by the white bandeau top lying across her flat chest, with a red checkered shirt on top of it. Down below she had on black leather shorts, which were loose fitting despite being extra small, since all the fat from her ass and thighs were removed, making that area skinny and flat. She also still had a buttplug in her, remembering Sarah’s previous advice. On her feet she wore generic white basketball shoes with no socks.

“You look hot, honey, so hot.” Sarah saw that her face had been done up as well. Her features no longer looked like her own, as they now looked more Mexican than Caucasian. Her eyes were heavily outlined in black, and her eyelids were coated in frost blue eye shadow. Her eyebrows were now tattooed on, arched in such a way as to make her look slightly angry even if she wasn’t. Her lipliner was also tattooed on, and her lips, now also much thinner than the plump, juicy ones that Sarah sported, were a pale silver pink. She also now had a blue bandana on her head, and she was adorned with piercings, one on her eyebrow, a monroe piercing, and 3 in each ear, each hole sporting a larger gold earring than the first.

Lacey picked at the gum she was chewing with her blood red inch long nails, “Thanks mami.” The two stood together, Sarah about 4 inches taller in her heels. With her new looks, clothing, and shapeless body, Sarah thought that Lacey now looked nothing like her, and more like a 16 year old Mexican gangster girl. Just then the door, which had been left ajar, opened. James stepped in.

Lacey smiled and looked James in the eye, “Ay papi!”

“Lacey!” James wasn’t looking at Lacey though. He walked straight to Sarah and kissed her full on the lips, much to the surprise of the actual Lacey.

“What the fuck is this James?! You trying to fuck with me or something, eh esay?”

“Um, excuse me? Do I know you?” James looked confused.

Sarah responded first, “Like, don’t mind her honey.”

“Don’t mind me? And what the fuck is with the ‘honey’?? I’m Lacey, James, why did you do that stupid shit again? What’s wrong with you?”

“Um, what are you talking about? You’re Lacey?” James looked amused. “As if you could compete with someone like her, little girl. It’s alright; I’m sure you’ll find a nice boyfriend in your high school.”

Sarah thought he was being pretty heartless, but she’d realized when he left that he was that kind of guy. Lacey was still furious, “High school? Fuck you! You can’t deal with this! I’m gonna fuck you up little bitch, come here!”

Lacey started to move to James, who had stepped back, but Sarah stepped between them and pushed Lacey away. “James, uh, why don’t you go downstairs, I’ll meet you in the car baby, k? I just need to deal with my friend here.”

“Alright baby, but you keep some weird friends.”

James headed down and Lacey directed her anger at Sarah. “What the fuck Sarah? You’re not Lacey! You can’t be me! You’re trying to steal my life! You took my looks, my job, and now my boyfriend! I’ll fucking kill you chica!”

Sarah walked briskly to the bedroom. Lacey yelled as she followed, “Where the fuck you going?!”

Sarah reached for her spray, and quickly turned around and sprayed Lacey in the face, “I’m more Lacey than you are now, little chica.”

Sarah pushed Lacey onto the bed, and sprayed her again to stun her before she could react. Grabbing the nearest dildo, she began working it in and out of Lacey’s pussy.

“I’m Lacey! Do you hear me? You’re just some poor ghetto Mexican bitch. I was always Lacey, and you envied me!”

“No! Fuck you! You’re not Lacey!”

Sarah began spraying continuously while working Lacey with the sex toy. Lacey began getting wet and the room filled with the smell of honey and vanilla as Sarah yelled, “I AM Lacey! You’re just a high school drop out! A little teenage bitch who fucks around and can’t keep a boyfriend! That’s why you’re jealous of me and James!”

“I-I want to be Lacey,” Lacey whimpered, feeling horny from the dildo in her.

“You can’t, because I am. You’re just Juanita! Juanita Lopez, the poor little bitch who can’t get shit.”

“You...ah! You’re the bitch, Lacey! You’re a mean bitch who just wants to steal boyfriends!”

“That’s right little Juanita, because I’m you. I’m the little slut whore bitch now, stealing boyfriends for money. It feels shitty doesn’t it, knowing someone who did that to you? Well that was you, and now it’s me, Lacey. You stay there and think about how shitty your life is while I go fuck James. You can just lay there and think about finding a job at Burger King, and how you hope the condom doesn’t break when you’re fucking some random college student you fall in love with in the gas station. Enjoy making yourself orgasm all night long, Juanita,” Sarah said as she walked out of the room, and feeling like quite the mean person now, she turned and smiled, “I know I will.” She left the apartment to meet up with James, grabbing the strap-on on her way out, and leaving the newly christened Juanita to masturbate herself with the dildo, feeling good now but knowing that she would be sore before morning.

* * *

A few months had passed, and Lacey, now Juanita, was forced to move out by Sarah. She had moved into a cheap apartment in the bad part of town and had gotten a part-time job at the burger king there. It was all she could get right now, her skill set was already limited as Lacey, but now with her attitude and chola look, many an employer turned her away. She even tried to get a job at a strip club but with her completely flat chest they wouldn’t even let her work in the back.

Sarah and James walked down the street together, holding hands. “Lacey, let’s go to a club tonight!”

“Like, maybe honey. We’ll see.” Sarah now thought of herself as Lacey since taking over her life. She had completely abandoned her old self, and taken all of Lacey’s assets and identification. She still hated having to look like the slutty girl, but she had grown used to it over the weeks.

“C’mon, there’s an awesome rave at this place I know!” James had become a totally different person in the last few months. He had used to be a confident, fairly normal built, preppy-styled man with dark brown hair who loved his job. Now he was a 120 pound whiny kid, always unsure of himself and needing validation. He had even quit his job, feeling like it wasn’t for him anymore, and Sarah, now Lacey, had convinced him to give over all his money and assets to her, as she told him she would be a better manager of their finances. The new Lacey smiled, she had broke the man down, and now the man who walked with her was just like a teenager, and not just any teenager. She had told him that he would really like this style called ‘scene’ and he had been fully on board with it. He had on skin tight black jeans, a band t-shirt and a sweatshirt that was two sizes too small for him. His hair was dyed black and blonde, and cut in a scene mullet, with short choppy layers on the top and long thinned out layers going down. It poofed out at the top of his head, making him look even smaller. He tried to look convincing about going to the rave, which was a new thing he now loved doing, as he smiled, his eyes outlined in black and looking eager. The only thing that resembled anything like his old self was he smelled of figs and musk, still using the ‘cologne’ he had been given by the former Sarah.

This Lacey played with one of James’ silver earrings, “Okay, like, whatevers baby, we’ll go.”

“Yay! Thanks Lacey.” Even holding hands, no one thought they were together. Instead it looked like Lacey was taking her little brother out, or maybe sister if you were far away and squinted. Nevertheless James was happy, they went out on dates frequently, and he enjoyed getting fucked with the strap-on; even going so far as to be the only way they had sex now. They also often watched gay porn during sex, which Lacey had convinced him made sex hotter, and he often was distracted by it while getting pounded himself. Even though Lacey felt like she was being quite the bitch to him, she wasn’t done yet, and the end of it would be even sweeter.

* * *

It was the night before James’ and Lacey’s wedding. He had finally managed to propose to her a month ago, making her laugh when he had to do it at a park with money he borrowed from her, which had used to be his own. They had a great night that evening, dancing, drinking, and having a good time. Lacey, formerly Sarah, thought that her revenge had come a long way, and she discovered that she really got off on changing James and the original Lacey how she did, but tonight it would finally be complete. After this she would stay as Lacey, but she would be rich and in a much better position in life, and she would become a normal successful person once again. She had waited for this moment, and had everything prepared back at their house, which they had bought together on a loan in James’ name.

As they entered their house, James was surprised to see a large, built man sitting on their couch, as Lacey smiled.

“Who are you?! Did you break in here?”

“Like, chill sweetie,” she walked away from James and towards the man, “he’s just my boyfriend, David.”

“Your what?! Are you messing with me?? This isn’t funny Lacey,” James was stunned and couldn’t move.

“Does this look like I’m fucking with you?” She gave a wet, open mouthed kiss to David, and pulled down his pants, and moved her skirt over his free, large penis, rubbing it against her pantiless pussy, “Ahn! No, I’m fucking him, honey.”

“Where the hell did this come from?! You’ve gotta be- I don’t understand, why??”

“SHUT UP!” She yelled at him and he instantly fell silent, scared. “Get the fuck over here, like, now!” The special spray used on him and his new personality worked together to make him listen, and he meekly walked over.

Lacey looked at him, “You think I don’t know you want this?” She stepped away from David’s cock, which stood erect and wet with Lacey’s juices. “I know you’re just a little bitch at heart. Go on, suck his cock.”

“But we were supposed to get married...” James looked at her, defeated.

“Suck it, bitch.” He quickly moved his mouth over this new man’s penis, causing him to moan. James worked it like he’d seen in all the gay porn he’d watch, getting saliva and the lip gloss Lacey made him wear on David’s cock. “I knew it. Like, you’re just a natural cocksucker. You’ll have plenty of time to get good at it, because I’m leaving you for David.

James slowly pulled away from David’s penis, and softly said to her, “You’re just a dumb slut, you know that?”

She knew she wasn’t. She was a genius who had concocted an elaborate plan and pulled it off perfectly. So why did she feel strangely like agreeing with him? “What was that?” She humored him.

“You’re a stupid slut.”

“Oh, like, suddenly the little twink is a big shit now?”

“I, I never liked you, I think. You’re just a dumb, foul mouthed, valley girl slut who can’t keep her legs closed; I don’t know why I went out with you.”

“What? Like, fuck, shut up,” Lacey was confused, she wasn’t sure what she was feeling, but she needed him to stop.

“What did I ever see in you? You barely talk about anything interesting, and when it is I’m lucky if there’s any word longer than 2 syllables that isn’t ‘whatever’. You should just start chewing bubble gum and talking in third person and complete the image.”

“I’m smart you little fuck! I know things and stuff! Like, Lacey can talk about-” James was ignoring her, but she had stopped herself, catching her referring to herself in third person. Why had she done that? Suddenly, it came to her as she smelled figs and musk in the air. Oh no, she thought, the spray! It couldn’t be. She had been told it would work only on the person keyed to her DNA; did it work the other way too? It all made sense to her now, the way she didn’t wear panties anymore, how she loved masturbating and got off on being a bitch, they were all things the original Lacey had commanded of her inadvertently. She remembered smelling that spray as well, but she didn’t remember getting exposed that much, so maybe the effect had gone unnoticed by her? James, though, she had smelled that scent every date for months. Anything he said would be instantly followed by her, and she couldn’t do anything about it! He almost never said anything like a command, but he was doing it in spades now and wasn’t stopping.

“Do you get off on this kind of thing? I remember I wasn’t like this. Now I’m sucking some guy’s dick and liking it. You must be into this kind of thing. I can’t believe I fell for it for so long. I loved you, but you just used me for your sick little game. Then you’re going to go on to the next man I bet, and do this over and over, getting off on it. You disgust me.”

“No! Stop! Don’t say anymore!” She didn’t plan on ever doing something like it again, it was meant specifically for him and the old Lacey. But that all changed now. With James’ words, all she could think about was how to conquer her next victim, it made her wet, and she hated it.

“I guess I don’t know what else to do. You can finish this guy yourself; he’s your boyfriend and all.” He stood up, and Lacey stood, frozen in fear and horrified at what James has been saying to her. “I’m going to leave now, but I have some advice for you. You have that sexy body of yours, but being a secretary isn’t for you. You’re too good for that, you whore. You should take your slutty little body and be a slut. Maybe you don’t even need to work, I don’t know. You took my money; I guess you can just live that way. Being a jobless little money slut, fucking guys and stealing their lives for money and pleasure. Anyways, good bye forever, I hope you know that you’re the most worthless dumb slut bimbo that ever lived.”

He opened the door, and Lacey’s eyes went wide as his words worked on her brain. She tried to yell and stop him, but it was too late, the door had slammed shut. She was stuck now, she would forever be Lacey, and she felt like the stupidest bimbo on earth. Making it worse, her thoughts of lust and sex were consuming her, and she regretted her revenge as she felt her pussy getting wet. She would be trapped in this cycle of making men miserable little mansluts for her pleasure, a worse person than she ever thought she could be, undone by her own plan. Soon, her thoughts changed, no longer thinking of her previous revenge, but obsessed only with getting more sex and money. Lacey’s last conquest was now over, and she was ready for the next one. Her thoughts were that of the bimbo slut bitch that James made her, and even her thoughts became bimbo-like as she thought of herself in third person. She turned to David, who had a smug look on his face.

“Was that your ex-boyfriend or something? What a little fag.”

Lacey began licking David’s cock, “Mm, yeah. Like, don’t worry about him, Lacey’s like, all about you now baby.” She deepthroated his dick, and her pussy juices leaked down her leg as she thought of how it would be to see David at half his weight, getting fucked in the ass with his little short shorts around his ankles.