The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah’s Revenge

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Sarah was left in a bad way when James cheated on her, but she’s got a plan for revenge.

Chapter 1

Sarah was finally ready. Ready for revenge. It had been difficult to find the time, at least if she didn’t want to stay homeless. Her fiancé at the time, James, had just bought a new apartment for themselves in the nice part of town. They were all set for their brand-new lives. It was a place she couldn’t afford on her own but he had a high paying job, so between the two of them it would work out nicely. That was until Lacey came and swept James away from her. Before she knew what was happening he had cheated on her with Lacey, and the two had ran off without saying a word. Unfortunately the contract they signed left Sarah to pay her contract on the apartment, which made her go broke. The stress from not having a home and the breakup caused her to lose a job, and with only a small amount of money left in her savings and no place to go she had difficulty finding new work, no living relatives, no friends, and so she became homeless. Luckily, it was short-lived as she had managed to get a small room in the bad part of town for a small bit of change and a ‘special’ favor, but she was basically trapped in her new life as she measured out each small bit of her savings for rent until she could find work. If everything goes as planned, however, she won’t need to find anything.

It had taken her some time to track the two down, but thanks to a few of James’ friends she managed to find out where they were. The idiot didn’t even move that far, she thought, that was his mistake. She fiddled with the small vials in her hands. It had cost her a good deal to obtain them. James had a made a huge mistake cheating on someone like her, who had access to something like this at work. She was only a low level assistant at the lab she used to work at, with next to no clearance, but she made the right friend. Said friend happened to feel very sad for her after finding out she had been cheated on, went broke, and got fired, and agreed to sneak her the bottles she now possessed. Sarah had to beg and agree not to do anything like murder them, but the vials still cost their friendship, as her friend had promised to never make contact with her again, for fear of being caught one day. Sarah was sad, but it was the price she was willing to pay for her revenge.

The bottles. The bottles let her control the person she sprayed them with. She could tell that person anything she wanted and they would follow it or believe it as if it was magic. Sarah wasn’t stupid, she would have gotten a job or money with it if she could, but these were special. It was a bit complicated for her to understand, but basically it was keyed to her and her target. This meant that each of her two bottles would only work on the people they were intended for, James and Lacey, and they would only listen to her commands. It didn’t matter to her, as it would be more than enough for her revenge. Holding the bottle marked for Lacey in her hand, Sarah walked slowly towards a coffee shop near the place Lacey worked. It was late afternoon, and Sarah knew Lacey walked this route to her car when she headed home, which was right about now. She saw Lacey coming by now, and was happy that her time spent stalking Lacey all last week was not for nothing. She prepared herself for ‘accidentally’ walking into Lacey. It would be easy to simply spray her in the face and have her leave forever, but it wouldn’t be the least bit satisfying. The coming conversation would be awkward certainly, but she wanted to probe Lacey’s thoughts about what had transpired for the three of them, and then she would take her time exacting revenge.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Sarah bumped right into the side of Lacey, faking not seeing her.

“Ah, excuse you. Shit- move please.” Lacey didn’t look at her but her voice had a tone that Sarah understood she held for anyone not above herself. Adding to it was her annoyance at dropping her folder, and Sarah made a move to help her pick up the papers.

“Here you go. Huh, do I know you,” Sarah feigned.

Lacey looked up, gathering the last of the papers. “Thank you. Wait, what? Oh... I think I saw a picture of you once...Do you know James? Are you like, his sister or something??”

Sarah tried to keep her cool as she realized this woman didn’t know who she was, and that James didn’t tell her. “No, I’m his ex-fiancé actually.”

“Oh, like, he did say he went out with someone while- that is before we went out. Look, I should probably go.”

Sarah stopped her, “hold on, don’t worry. I’m not mad or anything,” she lied, “actually I was going to get some coffee. Let me get you one too, y’know, as a gesture of goodwill and good luck and all that? Besides I want to hear how James is doing too, eh?” She tried her best to act all buddy-like while fuming at this bimbo who stole her fiancé.

“Hm,” Lacey thought aloud, “okay, I guess so. I mean if you’re offering me a free coffee then why the fuck not, right?”

The two walked into the nearby coffee shop, Sarah planning her moves as she looked at Lacey. She couldn’t believe he left her for a foul-mouthed bimbo like this. Sarah held the door open as Lacey’s D-cup tits brushed past her, held tight in her yellow, one-piece work dress, annoying her further. Sarah herself only had a B-cup, but that hadn’t bothered James before. They both had hair to their lower back, but Lacey’s was a dirty blonde, unlike her own red hair. It too had brushed her face as she passed in her 3-inch yellow heels, and she had to try hard to stop herself from pulling her hair and her head through the glass door. She hated high heels, and she even hated yellow, it was like the woman was made for her to hate, she thought, as she walked in behind her in her own dirty black flats. She tried not to think of all the things she hated about Lacey, she committed herself to this revenge, and it would be difficult if she hated everything about her like this.

She could only think of all the things she hated about Lacey. As they sat a the table drinking coffee, she put on a smile as she pretended to listen to Lacey’s vapid small talk about the things she’s been doing and wants to do, all of it filled with ‘fuck’s and ‘shit’s and ‘like’s and ‘whatever’s, and looked at her face, deciding she hated that too. She had a heavy ‘smoky eyes’ look, and pale yellow shadow covering the space between that and her eyebrows. They were thin and arched high, and darkened as well. Her bubblegum pink lipstick finished off the look, a decidedly trampy one Sarah felt. She herself had worn makeup before, she didn’t now since she couldn’t waste money on it at the moment, but she never wore it like the bitch in front of her. Sarah’s inner rant was interrupted by a few taps of Lacey’s dark pink nails and a question, “Well? Pretty fucking cool, right?”

Sarah hadn’t heard a word she said, but she couldn’t lose her here so she played along, “Yeah! Um, it’s pretty awesome.” She hoped that would suffice, and decided to change the subject, “So what do you do?”

“Eh, I’m just, like, a receptionist and whatever at James’ office. You know he got promoted last month? He makes like $200k now, that’s my man!” Sarah had a flash of anger at her total insensitivity to her situation. It figures James would have gotten a promotion, and now he took his little trophy girlfriend. She didn’t think it all bad though, James’ money would definitely be useful later. Then to add insult to injury, Lacey asked her, “Do you have a job?”

Sarah knew she was being looked down upon, but she stayed strong, “No, I’m unemployed right now.”

“Ooh, I can see if James can get you a job at my place! Maybe the copy room has an opening.”

The copy room? She used to be a lab assistant! And why would she work at the same place that these cheaters who destroyed her life work at? She decided to deal with the idiot in front of her now, “No, no. I’m just taking a break, trying to see what I want to do with my life. When I’m ready I’ll probably take up that job of yours.”

“Okay, like, just tell me when, k? We get a pretty hot referral rate!” Lacey giggled.

“Right...so yeah. You look like you’re pretty fashionable; do you think I can ask you for some advice? Girl to girl?” This was it; Sarah hoped the transition wasn’t too sudden.

“Of course honey! Do you want me to help you with that hair, or like, I know a good fashion place too!”

This girl just knew how to push all her buttons. “No, not- here,” she fetched the vial out of her bag. “Tell me, does this smell like a good scent to you?”

“Oh alright, here let me smell.” Sarah sprayed it directly at her nose and mouth, causing Lacey to pull back in surprise, and attempting to spit out the spray, “Pthh! Agh! What the fuck??”

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to! Are you okay?” Sarah put an arm around her and pretended to be concerned.

“Blah! I’m fine. Be careful alright? Gawd. Anyways, it totally smells good, like honey and vanilla maybe.” Sarah actually had no idea what it smelled like, but found it interesting that it actually smelled like anything, let alone something good. “Yeah that smells....good.” Lacey had a zoned-out look on her face, and Sarah had waited to see what would happen next.

It lasted about ten seconds, and then Lacey started up again, not realizing what had just happened to her. “Yeah, like, that smell is fucking hot. I’d use it.”

A glowing endorsement, surely, thought Sarah. Never mind that though; she had her now, and decided to see how well it worked. “Hey how much cash do you have on you?”

Lacey looked curious, “I think about 80 dollars. Why?”

“Let me borrow it.”

“What? Why?”

Sarah wasn’t sure what to say next, “Um, because...you were going to give it to me anyway?”

She was fully surprised and pleased when Lacey responded, “Oh okay, totally.” She pulled out the money from her purse and handed it to Sarah, “Here you go honey. Don’t spend it all, okay?”

Even when she was being nice she was a bitch. Well, she didn’t mind so much with 80 more bucks to spend. She pocketed the money and decided to press further, “Do you live alone? Do you need a roommate?”

“I live alone, yeah. But like, I don’t need a roommate right now.”

“Are you sure? I thought we were going to be roommates?”

Lacey looked annoyed, “No I’m pretty sure we’re not. I should probably get going.”

“Wait! Um, that’s okay, but what did you say this smelled like again?” It was the only thing she could think of as she sprayed it near her face, not quite as in it as before so as not to anger her further.

Lacey sniffed without thinking about it, and this time she didn’t zone out. She instead blinked oddly, and then spoke, “Honey, and like, vanilla I think.”

“So um, we’re going to be roommates like you said, right,” Sarah said, ignoring Lacey’s response.

“I said? Right, yeah totally! When were you moving in?”

Sarah was relieved, “Today. I don’t need to pay rent right? I mean we’re friends aren’t we?”

“Yeah like, forget about that shit! I got our rent honey, James is loaded,” Lacey laughed. “Where’s all your stuff?”

“I don’t need any. I can just use yours—it’s fine.”

“Of course you can sweetie, anything that’s mine is like, totally yours!”

“Totally.”

They left the coffee shop, with Sarah happy to have a new home and money, and Lacey thinking she had a new best friend and roommate. Sarah even convinced Lacey to drive them home, no longer overly protective of her Mercedes, at least when it came to her friend Sarah.

* * *

A few days had passed and Sarah was living comfortably in Lacey’s home. She sat on the couch watching TV, wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt from Lacey’s closet. Lacey walked out from the bathroom looking fancy, and Sarah noticed, “Where are you heading off to?”

“I have a date with James tonight. Don’t wait up honey.”

“Why would I? You were going to take me with you weren’t you?”

“Oh, right. We were like, supposed to totally have a hot date tonight, but you should probably catch up with James or something,” Lacey said, looking slightly confused about what she just said.

“Great! I’m going to get changed then. Do you have any blue dresses?”

Half an hour later the doorbell rang and James came in the door. To say he was surprised is an understatement, he had almost shut the door when he saw Sarah but kept his cool. “Sarah...! What are you doing here? Lacey?”

Lacey responded excitedly, “She’s staying at my place for a while, we’re roomies!”

“Yeah we’re friends James. It’s nice to see you again. I hear things have been going well.”

“Uh, yeah...maybe we should reschedule our date then baby,” James said to Lacey, “Looks like you two might have plans.”

“You silly, we’re both hanging out with you tonight! I figured Sarah wanted a chance to catch up. Don’t worry; she’s totally cool with us.”

Sarah gave a smooth smile, “What’s for dinner?”

The trio had a seat in the fancy Italian restaurant, Lacey sat next to James, with Sarah across from them. They made awkward small talk for a while, and Sarah tried to keep from looking disgusted as Lacey fawned all over James. She couldn’t believe she had to witness this and stay calm. “Hey Lacey, come with me. Restroom break.”

The two got up and left James by himself, who was feeling incredibly awkward at the moment. Sarah did too, but she had work to do. “Lacey, are you alright? I think you have some stomach troubles,” Sarah looked worried for Lacey as the two entered the bathroom, “I think you’re going to be here for a little bit while you sort that out.”

Suddenly Lacey felt like her stomach was doing loops, and she squeaked, “Oh shit you’re right... I really have to go!” She ran to the bathroom and shut the door. Sarah smiled to herself and washed her hands. Afterwards she spoke as she walked out, “No need to rush; I’ll keep him company until you get back!”

“Where’s Lacey,” James asked, seeing Sarah return alone.

“Don’t worry—she’s just having some stomach problems.”

“Ah okay. Hey, that looks like one of Lacey’s dresses,” James said, looking at the blue knee-length dress of Lacey’s that Sarah wore.

“I guess we have similar tastes.”

The two sat in silence for a minute before James spoke again, “Are you really okay? I know what I did.”

“You do?” Sarah was curious.

“Yeah, I mean, leaving you and all so suddenly, you must have been really down in the dumps out for a while.”

Down in the dumps?? “Down in the dumps?” She couldn’t believe that this is what he chose to say, but she played it off; knowing this part of her plan was crucial and she didn’t know when she’d get another chance. “No, I’m not. I’m totally over it. I even think I’m about to have a new boyfriend.”

“Really? Who is he?”

“Well it’s not official, so I don’t want to jinx it by saying anything yet. Oh but I got him a gift, it’s not weird to get him a gift right?”

“No, no, it’s fine. Guys like gifts too. What is it?”

“Okay, so, tell me what you think.” She pulled out the bottle marked for James, “I got him this scent, but I’m not sure if the smell is good. Would you like this scent?” James leaned forward and she sprayed the bottle, twice this time, and making sure not to hit him square in the face so as to not cause a scene. James took a good sniff, and froze. Sarah hoped Lacey wouldn’t return right now or this would be awkward.

Luckily it wore off quickly and James resumed as if nothing happened. “Hm, smells alright to me. Some kind of, I dunno, fig and musk scent possibly? I’m sure he’ll like it.”

“Seems like it.” Interesting, she thought, the two had different scents. Now for the test. “James, kiss me.” Without hesitation, he kissed her, but on the cheek. Not quite what she was thinking, so she tried again. “Kiss me like you kiss Lacey.” This time he kissed her fully on the mouth, and shot his tongue in deep. She sort of expected this, but was still sad and jealous.

Breaking off the kiss, he asked, “How was that?”

“Just fine. I need you to do one other thing though. Can you jack off in your pants for me? Try and be discreet.”

“What? Right here?”

“Yeah, come on, it’s just a favor. Be quick about it too.”

“Alright, so pushy. Give me a moment.” He slid his chair deeper under the table, covering himself with the tablecloth. He quickly slipped his hand into his pants and began to masturbate. He was efficient, and tried his best to be silent and not look strange, only making the occasional gasping sound. Soon he was finished and pulled his hand out while he came in his boxer briefs. “There.” He stood to stand up and excuse himself to the restroom, but Sarah stopped him.

“Don’t get up, you’re fine. Just don’t tell Lacey and pretend like nothing happened.”

“I can feel it though, it’s gross.”

“No it isn’t, you love it. In fact, from now on, you should just do that whenever you feel like masturbating, even if you’re at home. Try your best to get caught though.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t,” James smiled, “it does feel pretty sexy though,” he finished as he shifted in his seat.

Just then Lacey came back, rubbing her stomach and sitting down. “Feeling okay baby?” James looked concerned.

“I’m fine, it was a weird stomach thingy, and then it just went away. Pretty fucked up.” Sarah had completed what she set out to do tonight, and so the rest of the dinner went uneventful and rather quickly. James paid for the bill, and they headed back to Lacey’s apartment. With Sarah staying over now, James and Lacey couldn’t have any fun, so James said his goodbyes, “Next time you’ll have to come to my place Lacey, alright?”

“Like, totally baby,” she leaned over to whisper, “I wore my thong for you tonight too.”

James smirked, “Damn, too bad.”

Sarah looked disgusted, and before James could leave she spoke to him, “Hey, tonight was great. We should meet up and talk again and talk next week, alright? I’ll give you a call.”

“Okay Sarah, sounds great! I’ll see you later.”

That night she was annoyed from the events of the outing, and as Lacey got ready for bed, Sarah decided she didn’t really like sleeping on the couch anymore. “Hey, you should let me sleep on the bed from now on. I’m your guest right? It’s only right you take the couch.”

“Okay Sarah, let me just get-”

“I’m tired; get whatever it is another time, okay?”

Sarah slept well for the first time in months.

* * *

That weekend Sarah decided to make a few changes. She went to the salon using Lacey’s money, and she returned to a surprised Lacey. “Omigawd your hair! It’s so cute!” The dumb bitch didn’t even realize it was the same haircut she wore, dirty blonde and all, Sarah thought.

“I know right? It’s pretty hot.”

“Ooh cute nails too, totally love the pink!”

“Thanks.” Wearing her clothes and her makeup, with the same hairstyle, Sarah looked like Lacey’s younger, decidedly less sexy sister. It was fine with her though, it was only the start.

Sarah had arranged to meet with James later in the week at a cafe for lunch. She decided to use Lacey’s car, telling her in the morning.

“But I need my car to go to work!”

“It’ll be fine, just take the bus, I did that all the time and I’m fine. Don’t you want to help me out?”

“Of course! No problem, I’ll take the bus, it’s like totally cool, here,” she said, handing over the car keys.

“Just ask me if you need the car from now on. If I’m not using it then you can, okay?”

“Alright sweetie, I’m off then!” Lacey got many looks on the bus and felt embarrassed, but she knew she couldn’t inconvenience Sarah, so she dealt with it. Later that day, Sarah and James sat in the cafe.

“You changed your hair color.”

“I did. Isn’t it much better now?”

“I do like it.”

“I know. So James, how’ve things been? Don’t be afraid to talk to me about anything at all. We’re close friends after all.”

“Yeah I know. I haven’t been up to anything interesting lately though.” He leaned over to speak softly, “I have been masturbating more than usual, if I can talk to you about that.”

“Totally.”

“Well with you there, Lacey and I haven’t gotten together. So I’ve had to masturbate more. I mean, it’s not like I hate it, the feeling of, y’know, when it gets all on my junk, but it’s making me have to do laundry more often.”

“Hey, that’s easy to deal with. Just wear the same underwear for a few days. You won’t mind.”

“You’re right. I guess it does save me from doing more laundry.”

“Oh and, like, we’re not kids here, feel free to use dirty terms and stuff when we talk. It’s not like we don’t know each other James.”

“But I don’t even use those words normally...”

“I insist. Go on, it feels much better, tell me you jacked off your dick and got cum all over your pants.”

“I, uh, jacked my dick off and got cum all over my pants.”

“There. Isn’t that easier? You might as well just only use those words—it’ll be totally simpler that way.”

“Yeah, it is! Thanks.”

“So you guys are getting together this weekend huh?”

“Yeah, I can’t wait. I’m gonna fuck her wet little pussy so hard!”

He learns fast. “Slow down there cowboy, you don’t want to scare her. In fact, you should probably let her make all the moves. It’s sexier for you when you let her dominate, isn’t it?” She knew it wasn’t his style at all, that he was used to being in control, and she planned to take that away from him.

“Yeah, it is sexy. I think I like the sound of that.”

“Ask her to be the one in charge of sex time, and just do whatever she wants. I’m sure it’ll be great for the both of you. Just try and be as docile and submissive in bed as you can, that’s the best way to do it.”

“Okay, thanks for the advice, it sounds really good! You’re the best Sarah. I’m glad we’re friends again.”

“Me too.”

* * *

As she predicted, Sarah witnessed a whiny, frustrated Lacey come home after the weekend. “God, what the fuck was wrong with him this weekend?”

“What’s going on?”

“James was being, I dunno, he was being a little bitch this weekend! He totally takes control normally, but for some reason he was all like, weird and calm, and kept asking me to do stuff.”

“So did you?”

“I tried to, but it was awkward. We ended up giving up for a while. I think I caught him jacking off later, and I don’t even remember him cleaning up after. What the hell happened?”

Sarah tried to console her, “I’m sure he was just stressed out from work. You should go with it. Like, totally give him what he wants.”

“I should, shouldn’t I?”

“Yeah, just be the aggressive domme type he needs right now, he’ll only be grateful.”

“Whatev’s. I guess if that’s what he needs, then I should be giving it to him.”

“You should really give it to him. I mean hard. Like buy a strap-on hard.”

“I don’t know, isn’t that a bit too much?”

“It’s what he needs to get him out of his funk. Just buy one, and like, keep using it on him. I’m sure eventually he’ll be totally back to normal.”

“Okay, I guess I can pick it up from that sex shop on my way home.”

Sarah was unsurprised that she already knew where to get one, but nevermind that, it was time she really started committing to her plans. “Hey, like, do you think my nose is too big?”

“Oh honey, don’t worry, you’re cute.”

“I think I’m gonna get some work done.”

“Whatever you need to make yourself feel hot. Shit, I had my nose done too!”

Like she couldn’t see that. “Alright then. I’ll think it over, thanks honey,” Sarah smiled, and headed off to sleep in what was now her bed.

* * *

It was 2am, and Sarah hadn’t gone to sleep yet. She decided to go to the kitchen and get some water when she saw Lacey on the couch, sound asleep. The more she looked at her, sleeping there in her little yellow nightie, the more she wanted to finish her revenge right now and get it over with. She knew the payoff would feel much better if she took her time, but that didn’t stop her from moving things along a little that night. “You like being a little slut? Well I’ll just help you out a little,” Sarah whispered to herself.

She crept over to Lacey and leaned in close to her ear. Wondering if this would work in her sleep, she whispered, “Lacey. Lacey this is Sarah. You love sex, don’t you?”

She stood for a moment, feeling foolish and wondering if she should wake her up, when Lacey spoke, “Yeah, sex.”

Sarah was elated, she figured if Lacey knew it was her, even subconsciously, the chemicals in the spray would still let her respond to suggestions. She continued on, “You should buy yourself some things to have sex when you’re at home. Vibrators and such.”

“Already have one…don’t need,” Lacey mumbled as she shifted slightly.

Sarah figured she had one in one of the drawers. She figured her willpower was strong because she wasn’t really into toys and such. Trying again, she spoke, “But that’s only one. What if you need other sizes, maybe a good dildo to make you feel good, right?”

Lacey resisted, talking in her sleep, “Don’t want...look like a slut.”

Sarah’s eyes lit up at the comment. Did she think she was some kind of virtuous person? This woman who stole her boyfriend and left her to the dogs? She was angry, and quietly but quickly went back to the bedroom and started looking through Lacey’s drawers. It didn’t take her long to find what she was looking for, and came back with Lacey’s modest vibrator, hidden in her panty drawer, along with her special spray in the other hand. She turned the vibrator on, and slowly rubbed it on top of Lacey’s nightie, over her mound.

“Nnn,” Lacey gave a slight moan and shifted her legs. Sarah absolutely hated what she was doing, but it was all for her revenge, so she took the next step, placing the vibrator under her nightie and directly against her panties, this time harder.

“Nngh!” Lacey moaned harder, this time moving a hand towards her legs. Sarah thought she might wake up, so she acted quickly, and sprayed her bottle in front of Lacey’s face twice, the fine cloud glinting for a moment as they floated across the lines of light coming from the windows. Moving her head in closer to Lacey to discern if she’d wake up, she squinted at her face in the dark of the room, and she could faintly smell the honey and vanilla smell Lacey spoke of before.

Confirming she’s not going to wake up, she continued pressing the vibrator against Lacey’s mound and spoke, “Do you feel this? It feels good right? You want more of this. Don’t feel bad, you love sex, and this is just another way to get it when you don’t have a penis in you. When you go to that sex shop, you’re going to see all kinds of dildoes and vibrators and buttplugs. And when you see them, it’s going to make you horny, because you’re just a little slut, and sluts love sex toys. So you’re going to buy an assortment of them for yourself, of all different sizes, but all bigger than your own little vibrator, because this is too small for you now.”

As she said that she pressed rubbed the vibrator hard against Lacey, causing her to rub her thighs together for a moment as she moaned, “Ahn!”

“They aren’t just for show either; you’re going to use them. Like, all the time. When you’re home, in the shower, when you sleep—you won’t even care if I’m home. What do you care? You’re just a horny slut and want to get yourself off.” She then slid the vibrator, still on, into Lacey’s panties. She tried to slip it in gingerly but as she touched her lips below she freaked out and pulled her hand out quickly, whispering, “Ew god, gross.” Leaning in once more, she spoke, “When you wake up in the morning you’ll think you put that vibrator there, and it won’t bother you.”

Walking away, and feeling tired from her little event, she turned around as she was about to go back into her bedroom, smiling, “Enjoy the sex toys.” Getting into bed, Sarah fell asleep quickly and happily.