The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah’s Big Break

Tagline: Sarah must decide which kind of harem slave she wants to be.

1 -

Sarah always new she was going to be a star. Her home grown beauty shined in the small Midwestern town she grew up in. She was popular, but never a snob to any of her classmates. She was on the cheer squad during football season, and swam on the school team in the winter. She had a beautiful singing voice and could play several instruments. Her real love was acting, always scoring the lead in school plays. Despite all the outside activity, Sarah always earned straight A grades.

Sarah quit college after two years and moved to southern California, determined to make a living in the movies. She did everything right. She took acting classes. She worked in some live theater. She tried schmoozing with the directors and producers. Sarah was not a slut, but she knew the realities of Hollywood. She might have to sleep with some men to get ahead. One promise she made and kept was that she would never do porn. Then she made an innocent mistake that set her plans back.

Sarah met Benny at a back stage party. Benny was a talent agent by trade, but pretty much a scumbag by nature. He took advantage of the naivety of pretty young girls like Sarah. Talking a good line, he tricked them into signing multi-year contracts with him as an agent. Like lots of girls before her, Benny got Sarah some tiny bits of work right away. It was mostly walk-on parts, background bimbo stuff. Sarah’s pretty face, honey-blond hair, and well developed breasts made that part easy. Benny used his leverage over Sarah to sleep with her a few times. But when she put a stop to that, all her acting jobs dried up. Her contract with Benny was too tight to get out of, and he had moved on to the next hot young pussy.

Determined, Sarah took a job as a waitress at an upscale restaurant where she knew many of the shakers and movers of Hollywood dined, hoping to get noticed. When the chance came, she moved to the hostess position. This allowed her to dress nicer and meet everyone coming in the door, not just those people at her assigned tables. Months of hard work went by, but Sarah kept her dream alive.

One day during the lunch shift in walks a good looking man with two striking women on his arm. Sarah was used to seeing arm candy with the clients of this place. But you could not help but stare at these two, at least for a moment.

Lea was a short Chinese gal with an exotic face and breasts much larger than is usually found on Orientals. She wore a long bolt of printed silk that was wrapped around and strategically tied into a garment. It covered enough to be tasteful, yet exposed enough to excite. She had a sensual way to her walk that could make even the most prudish nun think of sex.

Roberta was a medium height woman with a body builder’s physique. Her powerful muscles rippled with each step. Her skin glowed with body oil. She wore her sandy blonde hair in a short butch cut. Despite her hardened body, she had a disarmingly sweet and innocent face, not masculine like most body builder chicks. Her breasts were very large and rode high on her chest. She was wearing a backless red knit dress and matching red fuck-me pumps. The dress was one or two sizes too small. It was stretched taught to show off very curve and her nipples stood out. She inspired fear and desire at the same time.

It took an extra moment for Sarah to get over the beauty of the two girls before she could get back to her job, greeting customers. One look at the man and she lost all track of his companions. He looked at her and she felt something change inside her. She knew immediately that she loved this total stranger and wanted nothing else but to be with him.

Sarah stammered out her usual greeting, and the man smiled and nodded his agreement. Sarah led the three into the restaurant to be seated. A hush fell over the place as every man and woman turned their attention to the sexy trio. The girls clung to him in a way that advertised their lust for him. The dreaminess in their eyes looked like he had just thoroughly fucked both of them only minutes ago. Sarah forced her legs to return to her station at the entrance to the restaurant.

Eric now fully enjoyed the control invested in him through the Powerband on his left hand. It looked like a simple wedding ring, but gave him the power to mold, control, and decorate the minds and bodies of the people around him. He had accumulated significant wealth and indulged freely in his lust for beautiful women. He liked to twist the minds of groups of people. He reached out to everyone in the restaurant and made them aware of him and his two companions. Each woman diner became envious of the two girls he had brought with him today. Every woman wanted to be his companion, to sit at his table, to hang on his every word, to fuck him and to get repeatedly fucked by his girlfriends. Every man fantasized about Eric’s two companions in the usual way. They undressed the two girls with their eyes, and imagined themselves having sex with one or both of them. Each man conjured up his favorite lurid perversion and used it on his mental image of the girls; stuff you’d get arrested for if you got caught. Before long, every guy in the place had a hardon, every nipple was stiff, and every pussy was swollen and flowing with lubrication.

Eric had come to this restaurant on a hunting expedition. He fully intended to leave here with a new addition to his harem. He kept everyone enthralled for a few more moments, and then broke the connection. People awkwardly returned to their conversations. After ordering lunch, Eric observed all of the women there. He quickly decided on that cute hostess babe at the front desk. Not only was she easily the hottest looking piece of ass around, but his mental scan showed she was free of entanglements. No boyfriends, no pets, no family around. After lunch, she would go home with him.

Eric made some small changes in Sarah’s thoughts. Sarah calmed down and smiled. Somehow she knew that the unexpected horniness she had felt would be fulfilled. She was going to have sex with that man and his two companions. And it was going to be great. That was all she needed to know for now, and she could concentrate on her job.

Eric mostly ate his meal without instigating too much further mayhem among the other customers. Two overweight middle aged women were eating together. He gave them a searing desire to lick each other’s pussy, but deeply embarrassed and humiliated by the thought. The urge would gnaw at them for weeks until they submitted. Their relationship would become a roller coaster ride. Drawn out periods of rising shame and desire would be punctuated with brief free falls of wild release. Between those times that they had sex with each other, they would try to reaffirm their heterosexual relationships with their husbands by franticly fucking the lucky guys as often as they could possibly withstand.

One wimpy looking man was cheating on his wife with that delicious little barely-legal at his table. Digging deeper into the man’s mind, Eric smiled at the opportunity. The guy had married an overbearing rage-prone tyrant for her money. She was taller and stronger than he was, and she was great looking. Early on she had been a great lay but before long they found he couldn’t keep up with her hyperactive libido. Now they didn’t sleep in the same room and could scarcely stand the sight of each other. First Eric gave the guy a much bigger and more capable cock, but only able to (and always able to) keep a nice stiff erection when he had some foreign object shoved up his ass. Then he inserted latent instructions so that the two lovers would stop by a store that sold bondage equipment. Later his wife would find them naked, gagged, and handcuffed to her bed wearing ankle spreaders and butt plugs. On the bed next to their vulnerable forms she would find a huge strapon dildo, several whips, and a pair of keyed-alike his and hers chastity belts. The demanding bitch would be pleased to discover that her two obedient sex toys were both equipped with a row of five gold studs down the middle of their tongues, gold rings through their nipples, and multiple piercings in their now hairless genitals. She would find documents of confession begging her for mercy and declaring themselves as mere property. She would also find signed and notarized powers of attorney accepting her unquestionable authority over them, granting her control over their assets, and agreeing in advance to any punishments or further body modification as she might choose.

Occasionally some man or woman would have to scurry to the restroom to masturbate. All the men, customers and employees alike, stayed uncomfortably erect the entire time.

When he was done eating, Eric called Sarah over. “Please ask the owner of this establishment to come to my table.”

When Sarah brought her boss over, Eric explained that she was going to be gone for at least two weeks. If she came back after that, she was to be given her old job back, with a pay raise for her loyalty. He also told the owner that his meal was complimentary today. The guy agreed to everything, as if he had a choice.

Then Eric told Lea, “Why don’t you give our host here a little help with his problem.”

Lea reached over to the restaurateur’s crotch and gave his hardon a quick squeeze. The guy came in his pants, lowered his eyes, and ran to the privacy of his office to finish up. Eric got up and left with Lea, Roberta, and Sarah in tow. He gave Sarah a few moments to stop by her locker and grab her purse.

2 -

Eric had come in a private limousine. Roberta opened the door and after the others were in the back, she got into the drivers seat. The trip was nearly an hour long. All Eric did was watch while Lea and Sarah provided the entertainment.

This was Sarah’s first lesbian encounter, but she felt no hesitation or awkwardness. They started by undressing each other. Removing Lea’s wrap was like untying and opening a birthday gift. Sarah marveled at her rocking hot body. Lea’s tits stood well out on her small frame. She instinctively knew that Lea would accept anything she did. There were no boundaries, no taboos. Wherever Lea touched her, whatever she did with that touch, it was perfectly acceptable and wanted. The two groped and kissed and stroked each other. Sarah did things she would have considered disgusting only an hour ago. She found that even licking the crack of Lea’s ass was pleasurable and natural. By the way Lea moaned and squirmed, she was finding it most agreeable, too.

Eric used his powers to reinforce Sarah’s feelings of contented belonging. At some point Eric added his favorite decorations to Sarah’s body. When Sarah discovered that her nipples were pierced as were her labia and clitoris, she was not surprised at all. Eric had pushed a change into her mind that it was normal and expected. For now, he left her breast size at their natural proportions. She was quite well endowed, but not as big as Lea, and much smaller than Roberta. He also stepped up her sex drive several times during the drive, but fixed her so that any satisfaction she received would be short lived. By the time they arrived at his home, Sarah was thoroughly addicted to sex.

When they pulled up in front of a fancy home on a large private estate, Sarah had no idea here they had driven. Eric got out first and went into the house with Lea and Sarah close behind while Roberta parked the car. Both girls were nude; Sarah abandoned her dress and her purse in the car. Inside Sarah found that there were more stunningly beautiful women around. Every girl was either naked, or wearing something too small to conceal anything. Eric peeled off his shirt and dropped his trousers by the door. He took Sarah by the hand and led her into the main room.

This room had a wall of windows to the backyard. Several more girls frolicked outside in the curved pool. In the center of the room was a raised, padded platform area. A tangled pile of girls were fucking on the platform. Sarah estimated five or six. They all giggled and murmured in delight when they saw Eric’s erection and when they realized he had brought along a new plaything. They stopped their furious fucking, but stayed wrapped around each other to watch Sarah’s initiation.

Eric pushed Sarah onto her back on the padded platform. His cock was as big as any she had ever seen, much larger than any man she had ever fucked. He didn’t need to bother with foreplay, never did. That was one of the changes he made to all his harem slaves. They were always ready and eager to fuck. He lay down on top of her and immediately began pressing into her.

Her eyes bulged as he stretched her on entry. He felt incredibly large inside of her. He started stroking in and out, and very soon she squeezed her eyes shut and enjoyed her first orgasm. Eric held off his own orgasm. He stopped stroking and waited until she calmed down. When she opened her eyes again, he looked deep into her eyes and started thrusting again.

She expected to have adjusted to his large manhood by now. She had experienced big men before. But Eric still felt incredibly big inside her. It only took a few strokes and she came again. He waited, and then brought her off once more. He kept it up for what seemed like forever: thrust, orgasm, wait… repeat. Each time he felt monstrously big inside her. Around them, every harem girl masturbated with reckless abandon. Even the pile of girls next to them; they still lay knotted together, but each girl tended to her own needy pussy. Randomly some girl would pop off loudly.

Sarah quickly lost count of her orgasms, eight or ten, hell maybe even dozens. Eric picked up a steady rhythm, driving toward his own release. Sarah quickly peaked and rode out a long surge of ecstasy. He kept up the steady pounding for over ten minutes. Sarah felt like heaven. Any normal man would have rested or changed his pace every minute or so, but not Eric. When he finally stiffened up and grunted out his come, he reached out and mentally finger fucked every woman on the platform. The whole writhing sweating pile came at once, and kept it on until he relaxed his spell on them.

Eric recovered on top of, inside of, Sarah. When he withdrew and lay on his back, Sarah was amazed at what she saw. His cock was now inhumanly large. It was easily eighteen inches long and fully three and a half thick, with a pair of testicles that hung down the size of tennis balls. The phrase ‘hung like a bull’ applied. That monstrous thing had just been inside her. No wonder he kept feeling big. It was because he had kept growing while he fucked her.

Lea knelt between Eric’s legs and hugged the big thing to her chest. She was a such small woman, and he was so big, that it extended from below her belly button all the way to her face. He little hands couldn’t get around it. Come continued to ooze from the tip and she put her lips over the end and sucked at it, swallowing what drooled out. The tip was much larger than Lea’s tiny mouth; it would never fit. She sucked in what she could, and her eyes rolled up and fluttered in ecstasy.

Shortly Eric stood up and told Lea, “Come on, we still have a lot work to get done today.” He turned to Janice, “You’ll show her around, right?” With that he strutted away, his erection swaying before him, naked Lea scurrying behind. They disappeared down the hall, Sarah heard a door close.

3 -

Three girls descended on Sarah. They all tried licking her freshly fucked pussy at the same time. All seemed eager to get a taste of Eric’s precious come. Along with his supernatural size, Eric had left a huge volume of semen inside Sarah’s cunt. It took a while, but eventually the three girls lapping at her could get no more. The attention did give Sarah one more fabulous orgasm.

Janice was a tall busty blonde with bottle blue eyes and legs to die for. She introduced Sarah to the other harem girls and showed her around. Sarah spent the rest of the afternoon getting acquainted with the other girls. Being the newbie put her at a disadvantage. The rest only had one new name to learn. But there were over a dozen girls at the house that afternoon. Sarah had a lot to learn about: their names, how they lived before Eric made them into his slave, their favorite sexual positions, what each pussy tasted like, and if they ever left the house.

Janice explained to Sarah that she was free to come and go as she pleased. Some of the harem girls were content to stay home and play. They fucked a lot. The sex was free-flowing and plentiful. They had to share access to Eric. His was the only cock they wanted. There was only one of him, and the girls all had to wait their turn. Eric had indeed changed his harem slaves so that they were always eager to fuck, and that applied to sex with any of the other girls. The homebound girls, or Homies as they called themselves, were content to live as full time harem slaves. Their every need was provided for. Eric used his power to ensure that they were always healthy and he got rid of their periods. They played, fucked, preened, and entertained each other. They knew no modesty and no slave possessed anything she would consider ‘private parts.’ They derived pleasure from posing obscenely and masturbating openly. Everyone helped with the household chores, like cooking and cleaning.

Several of them were so deeply consumed in the harem lifestyle that they lost all track of the outside world. They didn’t care what day it was or when their own birthday came, they just wanted to fuck.

Some of the harem girls did hold outside jobs, but only because they wanted to. They had been career women when Eric took them. If having that professional job was part of their self image, he left them free to go at any time. Several of the harem girls were executives at businesses he owned. One was a banker. Another was a stock broker. He kept a cadre of slaves in key positions to keep track of his growing empire. They were known as the Outies.

Sarah learned the Lea was a lawyer, and a damned good one. She was a partner at one of the larger law firms in the LA basin. Eric had gotten her ‘assigned’ to his account full time. She helped him manage his wealth in a way that kept it all out of public view. She advised him at acquisitions and contract negotiations. Lea made sure his taxes were paid when due. She crossed all the t’s and dotted all the i’s. She also served as his personal body slave.

It was no secret that Lea was his favorite toy. That was not a problem though. Eric always removed any vestige of jealousy from each slaves mind. Every girl got what she wanted, and every girl wanted what she got.

At some point in the afternoon Sarah lay back and considered just what it was that she wanted. She knew she still yearned to be an actress, but in the last few months that dream had become a struggle. She looked down at the Mendez twins between her wide spread legs. The two Hispanic beauties were indistinguishable, long black hair, dark almond skin, straight strong backs, and tight stinky pussies. Like all of Eric’s slaves, they both had big tits, their thick nipples pierced with seamless gold rings. Eric had also endowed them both with exceptionally long and nimble tongues. They were always together and worked like a perfectly tuned team. Neither one had worn a stitch of clothing in over two years. They both answered to the same name, Maria. They finished each others sentences and it seemed as if they shared the same thoughts. Given Eric’s power, that was probably true. The twin’s tongues performed a coordinated attack on Sarah’s cunt. She felt herself melting under the onslaught.

‘Did being an actress matter any more?’ she thought. ‘I could go back to clawing my way up, or I could have this all day, every day. One thing’s for sure, I’m not going back to that crappy restaurant.’ One twin wrapped her tongue around Sarah’s swollen clitty; the other wedged her tongue as far as it would go up Sarah’s asshole. When Maria started gyrating their tongues in unison, Sarah forgot all about the future. The only thing she could think of was here, and now, and this.

Late afternoon, Janice extracted herself from the sex pile, gathered up two volunteers, and went to the kitchen to start diner. Janice had been an office manager when Eric enslaved her. She was now the house manager, organizing the shopping, cooking, and cleaning. She oversaw any gardeners or repairmen that needed to be hired. She kept things running. She liked it because she was good at it.

Just before diner, several Outies returned home. After running upstairs to get out of their work clothes, they joined in the fun. When diner was announced the harem retired to the dining room. Eric and Lea emerged from the office. They seemed satisfied with whatever they had done.

4 -

The entire harem sat down at one large table and ate together. Eric had Sarah sit by him and they talked, mostly about her. Sarah was naked. Eric was naked. She was surrounded by mostly naked girls. She felt like she was part of a strange extended family. The love and trust was thick enough to cut with a butter knife. She thought maybe she should address him as ‘Sir’ or ‘Master’. But he insisted she call him Eric. Sarah bared her soul and told him every little secret.

When she got to the part of how Benny had screwed her, he conferred with Lea. “We can fix that, right?”

“Oh, I’m sure we can do something.” Lea had spilled a drip of gravy on her chest and her neighbor was licking it up.

After diner Eric led a group of slaves back to the central room of the house while several stayed behind to clean up. Two of the girls went upstairs to dress for work. They were strippers at an upscale local club. They were very much in demand, especially their girl/girl show, and they loved their work.

There were nine very horny slaves all wanting to have sex with Eric, including Sarah. It took over two hours, and those waiting their turn entertained themselves in twos and threes. When done, every single girl was smiling with satisfaction, having just had multiple penetration orgasms, complete with her own personal load of hot sticky come. Eric smiled too, he wasn’t even tired yet.

Someone popped in a disk and they all watched some occult thriller on DVD. Sarah had seen this movie before. It starred a successful actress she admired very much. As she watched the craft of the film, she renewed her commitment to being an actress. After the movie Eric picked Sarah and three others and went to bed.

In bed Eric had Sarah lubricate his cock with lotion. He told her he was going to fuck her in the ass. Sarah had only had anal sex once. Some guy had done it without asking and without passion and it had hurt. While in her hands she felt him shrink to mere human proportions. He had her lay on her side and he paused to use his power on her. He modified her bowels and anus to accommodate his plans. He lay down beside her and entered her butt from behind. While he stroked in and out of her ass, he fingered her clitoris until she had more orgasms. He kept thrusting for a long time but Sarah felt no pain, only pleasure. Then she felt him swell inside her; she recognized the feeling now. He grunted out his own orgasm and she could feel his warm come spreading deep inside her bowels. After calming down, he moved his free hand to her tit and palmed it idly.

Sarah heard his breathing change; he had gone to sleep while still hard inside her. Sarah tried to pull forward, off of him, but he wouldn’t slip out. She wiggled her hips back and forth a bit and felt his hips moved right along with hers. He felt huge inside her, but when she explored with her fingers, she found that where his cock came out of her ass he was still small (Well large, for a regular man, but small for him.) Her ass hole had clamped down on this restricted area at the base of him; they were ‘tied’, kind of like two dogs. She felt very full, but Eric had adjusted her so that it felt good. Though strangely perverted, she seemed alright with it, and soon joined her companions in sleep.

Sometime in the night Sarah felt the urge to pee. She tugged gently ad Eric’s cock to discover they were still stuck. Eric had been sleeping for hours but he was still big and hard. ‘How could I possibly be any luckier?’ She thought.

The motion disturbed him slightly, and the last thing she remembered was him whispering into her ear, “Go back to sleep, my little pleasure slave.”

5 -

When Sarah woke next, early morning light filtered through the window, and she was alone on the huge bed. Someone had tucked a soft blanket over her. She rolled to her other side and went right back to sleep. It seemed like she only blinked, but now the light out was strong. It was mid morning; she was sleeping in. She laid back and stretched luxuriously. She felt great: energetic, happy, and deliciously horny. Unthinking, her fingers found their way to her pussy and she began to rub. It wasn’t a compulsive act; more like a routine, or a habit, like this was the right way to start her day. Had another slave been in bed with her, Sarah would have attacked her like a crazed weasel. She got excited quickly, and before long she had grunted her way through two orgasms and was considering a third. But she couldn’t put it off any more. She really had to pee.

While washing her hands, Sara looked at herself in the mirror. That’s when she saw her new boobs. They were these huge swollen orbs that stuck out from her chest. Her areolas were a dark chocolate brown and her nipples were the size of her thumb tips. She hefted them up in her hands and saw that her gold rings had disappeared. She could see no hole or trace that she had been pierced. Her tits felt heavy, or strangely full for some reason. When she let go they drooped down some, the nipples pointing toward the floor.

She liked them. No, she loved them. She shook her body and watched them jiggle side to side. She knew of course that, along with using his power to make them bigger, Eric had also changed her feelings to be satisfied with them. That didn’t matter at all. They were big, they were on her chest, and she was happy about it. That’s what mattered.

Sarah spent quite a while looking at her self in the mirror. She examined every angle and marveled over her new profile. She brushed out her hair and put on a little makeup. The heavy feeling in her tits was becoming a dull throbbing. It didn’t concern her, but it was definitely noticeable.

She also began to recognize that whenever she wasn’t actually doing something with her hands, one of them would gravitate to her crotch. Usually she wasn’t stroking, she would cup her hand and hold her middle finger down the center of her crack with the tip poised right at the entrance to her flower. Other times she would suddenly realize that she was masturbating and not sure how long she had been doing it. Consciously she had full control of her hand; she could easily stop if she wanted or she could take charge and direct the action. But this new habit kept catching her off guard. Not surprisingly, she felt no embarrassment from this. She was one of Eric’s harem slaves now. He had changed her to be like this. This must be how he wanted her to act, so she decided not to worry about it. Besides, it felt so marvelously good to touch herself down there, a wholesome part of being alive. And it was wicked fucking fun to be so free of inhibitions.

Sarah decided to go find some breakfast. While passing through the main room she saw only three other girls. Janice was on the fuck platform with Jill, a luscious redhead. They were in a sixty nine position, with Jill on top. The other slave was lying on a couch tending to her own needs. Sarah couldn’t remember her name at the moment. The girl didn’t look like she wanted to be disturbed, though. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she gave her cunt some serious abuse with a bright pink dildo.

Sarah heard music with a heavy dance beat coming from the back of the house. She peeked into a large room with a hardwood floor. Roberta was leading an aerobics class, and most of the harem was attending, all in the nude. Roberta’s physique had been enhanced by Eric to where she possessed unnatural balance, flexibility and strength. She was trained in several martial arts. With her speed and agility she often served as Eric’s body guard and driver. Her spine was elastic enough to tie knots in. She liked to show off with one leg in the air licking and grooming her own crotch like a kitty cat. The rest of the class was breathing heavily struggling to keep up. Everybody, including Roberta, was sweating profusely. She had a beautifully feminine face, but held a fierce expression during class. The other girls called her the Fitness Nazi, but not to her face. She might hold you down and have her way with you, and there would be nothing you could do to stop her.

Sarah had missed most of the class, so she went on into the kitchen. Two more girls were eating; the two strippers, Hanna and Joanna. Sarah joined them. Over breakfast she learned that Eric and Lea had left on business for a few days. They were off doing something about acquiring some more property, or a business, or something. No one seemed to know, or care much.

By the time she was done eating and cleaning up the kitchen, the dull ache in Sarah’s tits was beginning to get uncomfortable. She went to find Janice to ask about it. She found Janice out by the pool, relaxing with a group. They all laughed and chatted, rubbing sun lotion on each other. Hanna was swimming laps. Joanna was stretched out face down on a padded table covered with baby oil while the twins stood on either side giving her a full body massage. Roberta dragged a protesting harem slave out of the house and threw her onto the lawn. She jumped on top of the poor girl and held her down flat on her back. She folded the slave’s legs up and pinned them with her ankles next to her ears. Roberta proceeded to give her a rigorous private aerobics lesson with a strapon dildo for slacking in class. The slave struggled feebly to get away. No one raised a finger to help. It was like a lioness was eating a gazelle on the Serengeti while the rest of the herd grazed calmly nearby.

Several minutes later Sarah noted that the ‘victim’ had her ankles locked behind Roberta’s back and was humping back, matching every thrust. No complaining could be heard for the two girls were passionately tongue wrestling.

Sarah felt right at home. The sitting group welcomed her with pleasant greetings. Several girls chided Sarah for sleeping in, calling her a sleepyhead. She pulled up a chaise lounge chair and lay down. She perched her spread knees over the padded arms of the chair and her pussy opened up like a flower, blushing and swelling with juices. She lifted her hips and rolled them up and down in a fucking motion, making an obscene display of her pink slot. Sarah tucked her left arm behind her head pillow style. Her other hand got right to work rubbing her bald crotch. None of the other harem girls paid any special attention to her show, for some of the others were already digging for clams. Janice and Jill shared a chair and had their hands between each other’s legs. Most just went on with their conversation.

Before she could bring up the topic herself, Jill asked, “So how do you like your new tits, Sarah? I think they look fucking gorgeous!”

Sarah was completely unfazed by the candid question. “I’m glad you approve.” She jiggled them from side to side. “But they seem to hurt a little bit right now. It’s like they have some sort of internal pressure in them. And it’s growing.”

The other girls smiled and winked among themselves. Jill said, “Well, who here wants to go first?”

“Ooo, gladly,” said Gwen. Gwen was a tall skinny girl with wide hips, a generous ass, and jet black skin. She lay face down between Sarah’s legs and took a nipple into her fleshy lips. When she started to suck, Sarah felt a gentle falling feeling in her tits. About the same time she heard Gwen swallow, she saw small white drops appear on her free nipple.

Now Sarah understood. Eric had caused her tits to produce milk. Her whole body tingled as a wave of well-being swept over her. She felt an emotional bonding with Gwen, like a mother feels suckling a child. The feeling kept building while Gwen drained one tit and switched to the other. When Gwen was done, she laid on her side next to Sarah and rested her head on Sarah shoulder. They snuggled and hugged and played for the next hour. Sarah tickled her nose in Gwen’s frizzy hair while Gwen idly fingered Sarah’s twat. They slipped into the pool and rubbed their bellies and chests together. Gwen lifted Sarah up and she wrapped her legs around Gwen’s waist. The two hugged and Gwen carried Sarah lazily about the shallow end of the pool. They kissed, necked, and whispered filthy nasty things in each other’s ears.

Elaine swam up and joined them. Elaine had raven colored hair with bangs that hung down obscuring her eyes. She had purple lips, pale white skin, and a tattoo of a brightly colored bird draped down her left hip and thigh. The threesome laughed and splashed. Elaine had particularly talented hands that she used on Gwen and Sarah. Soon she had them both riding alternating waves of orgasm, one then the other. Eventually Elaine and Gwen drifted off to find someplace soft to lie down together. Sarah rejoined the poolside conversation.

All the lounge chairs were taken, but Joanna offered to share her chair. Sarah lay face down on top of Joanna. Her tight dancer’s body was covered with jasmine scented massage oil. She brought her knee up and pressed her leg against Sarah’s cunt. Sarah’s pelvis started involuntarily humping and she rubbed her swollen pussy up and down Joanna’s muscular thigh. Joanna’s whole body moved with a hypnotic rhythm. She brought Sara right to the brink of coming but held her back from release. This was part of what made her such a popular stripper. Every guy that watched her got a hardon the instant she hit the stage, and stayed hard for her whole set without jamming his underwear. The more frustrated they got, the bigger the tips they threw at her. Sarah started moaning and writhing, begging to get off, but Joanna patiently kept her maddening pace. Sarah started getting a little too loud, so Joanna pulled Sarah’s face close and shoved her tongue down Sarah’s throat. Joanna kept her there for what seemed like forever. Then she subtly changed her rhythm. To a third observer the change was imperceptible. It was only the smallest change in the way she flexed and relaxed her thigh muscle against Sara’s wet pussy. But it meant the world to Sarah. She stepped over the edge and had three, four rapid fire orgasms. Joanna held her tight, and forced her to have an glorious string of orgasms, backing off the rhythm slightly while Sarah recovered from one, then taking her even higher. When she finally relented, Sarah lay exhausted on top of her, barely conscious. Her body shuddered occasionally as latent tremors of orgasm worked their way out of her. Finally she dozed off, and one of the harem girls slathered sun block all over her exposed backside.

Soon Janice took Sarah into the kitchen where they made lunch for the harem. By the time lunch was done, Sarah felt the now familiar fullness in her tits. She asked Janice to help her out. She was happy to oblige. Janice suckled her on the fuck platform and Sarah fell in love all over again. When Janice could draw no more milk, she produced a red double ended dildo, which they shared, coming occasionally, switching positions and holes every so often.

At one point Sarah realized Janice was gone and a different harem slave had taken her place. ‘Connie? Or was it Bonny?’ Sarah couldn’t remember her name. No matter, Sarah continued fucking whoever she was with. She grabbed her now-partner by the hips and pulled towards her until their stretched pussy lips kissed around the tool. They came at the same time, and announced that fact with loud wails.

6 -

The next few days became a long smear: eating, sleeping, and endless fucking. Each time a fellow slave sucked Sarah empty, her tits responded by increasing milk production. They swelled in size and would become full faster. Every two hours or so she needed a willing pair of lips to suckle her. At first she sought out a different slave to help each time. She used this time to memorize intimate details about each one.

But after a while she lost all track of who had suckled her most recently. All the other girls knew her condition. Usually someone would help herself to a drink well before Sarah felt the fullness. Sarah liked to sleep with the twins because they kept her drained all night long. Of course, all the other harem girls liked to sleep with the twins, for the obvious reasons.

She formed a nurturing bond with every member of the harem, even that schizophrenic slut Roberta. Whenever Eric was around she was just another obedient harem slave who worshiped his cock and had a tongue-addicted pussy between her legs. She was tender, loving, and always eager to assist when one of the other horny pussies in the house needed a good licking. But when Eric left, she turned into an aggressive sexual predator. She buckled on a strapon dildo and wore it around the clock. She was a maniac, rude and domineering. Yet Sarah found that whenever Roberta was on top of her, she felt a twisted sense of satisfaction. She loved Roberta and knew she had special needs to be attended. It was like she was proud that Roberta had chosen her to relieve her frustrations. Besides, Roberta could take her places the other girls could only dream of. Sometimes she didn’t care if she ever came back.

When Eric and Lea returned from their business trip, he helped himself to her milk. He used his power to tweak the pleasure centers of her brain. He didn’t just increase her feelings when he did this. He reached into her mind and gently massaged her pleasure center in rhythm with his sucking. The result was unlike anything she had ever experienced in her life. Nothing physical, even drugs, would be able to duplicate the ecstasy she felt. He only emptied one and had Lea suck on the other one while he fucked Sarah from behind. He pulled out just before he came and shot his load all over Sarah and Lea. Their faces, tits, and bellies were covered with nearly a pint of salty ropy semen. Three more slaves joined the fray and wallowed in it. Eric went off to find someone else to fuck while these five licked each other clean.

Sarah became Eric’s current favorite arm candy. This meant she accompanied him on trips off the property. Eric caused her tits to dry up. He shaped them to be like the other harem slaves, large, round, and set high on her chest with prominent upturned nipples. He gave her the golden nipple rings again, which made her proud and happy. She always wore something tight and shear that displayed her jewelry.

One day Roberta drove Eric, Lea, and Sarah to someplace she recognized immediately. It was Benny’s office, her agent. Eric told Sarah and Roberta to stay at the car. He got out and whispered into Roberta’s ear that he could do as she pleased with Sarah. She squealed in delight and placed wet kisses on his neck.

Eric and Lea met someone who was waiting outside the office building. He was a short obese black man. Eric shook hands with the man and they went in. Roberta rolled the windows down a bit for air and climbed in the back with Sarah. The evil grin on her face made Sarah both afraid and excited.

Roberta was rough and demanding. She handled Sarah like a rag doll. Sarah had worn a tiny little blue micro-bikini today. Roberta snatched that off in a heartbeat, and then peeled her own dress off in one smooth motion. Roberta wrestled Sarah about, holding her in one position and abusing some part of Sarah’s body, then moving on. Finally Sarah found herself in some obscure Judo hold. Sarah’s arms were pinned behind and above her head. Roberta’s legs were wrapped around Sarah’s holding them spread wide. Sarah’s back was arched across Roberta’s muscular stomach and pulled taught like a bow. Yet Roberta’s right hand was free to roam all across Sarah’s helplessly exposed body

Roberta took full advantage of the situation. She started by kneading Sarah’s firm tits and tweaking the hard nipples. She worked her way down to the bare pussy, leveraging a series of orgasms out of her. Between orgasms she smeared her juice slicked fingers on Sarah’s face and forced her to lick them clean, then went back for more. She tickled Sarah’s ribs and pulled on her nipple rings. Roberta’s hips started involuntarily humping at Sarah’s butt. She decided it was her turn to come.

Roberta threw Sarah onto her back and sat on her chest. She trapped Sarah’s face between her thighs. She wiggled forward until her pussy covered Sarah’s open mouth. Sarah had no choice but to lick. The clit was the size of a thimble and easy to find. Roberta took her sweet time and enjoyed the ride. When Sarah’s jaw got tired and she slowed down a little, Roberta pinched her nipples hard for encouragement. When Roberta finally came, she squeezed her thighs together hard. Sarah thought her skull was going to crack like a walnut. Roberta’s pussy spouted a heavy flow of vaginal discharge. Sarah had to swallow several times to keep from choking.

Roberta rested for a bit, leaning forward so her pussy drained into Sarah’s mouth. Then with two firm smacks to Sarah’s right flank she signaled it was time for more. Roberta carefully controlled her excitement. She enjoyed the rising rush towards orgasm almost more than the actual release. Sarah cooperated with the delay by largely avoiding the swollen clitoris. Roberta had six delicate rings in each labium. Sarah explored each one with her tongue tip. When she got to the top of each row she gave only a playful lick or two on the thick ring at the base of the clit before starting at the bottom of the other side. After a number of cycles she pursed her lips over the clit, sucking and licking rhythmically. Roberta finally rolled over the edge and rewarded Sarah with another gush of thick mucous. This time her hips had slid forward covering Sarah’s mouth and nose. She couldn’t breath and began to panic. Trying to inhale, she sucked the sticky goop up her nose and it coated her sinuses.

7 -

Suddenly Roberta leapt off Sarah. In an instant she had thrown on her red dress and pumps and was standing outside the car, holding the door for Eric and Lea. Sarah was still lying there choking and sneezing when they got in. Eric chided Roberta, “Shit, girl, have you no shame?” He looked down at Sarah. Her face and neck were covered with creamy goo and her hair was matted down. “She needs a dress for the rest of the day. Yours will have to do. Get in here and strip.”

Roberta glared at Sarah but did as she was told. Soon Sarah was wearing the red dress that Roberta regarded as her uniform. By coincidence, even her red open-toe pumps fit Sarah’s feet. She was pissed off. That dress was part of her self image. Roberta felt humiliated as she tied on the blue bikini. It was three small patches of Lycra and the piece between her legs was barely bigger than her cunt. It became immediately sopping wet as her pussy continued to drool. She got out and ran around to the driver’s seat. She had to hop quickly across the hot pavement in her bare feet.

“Where to now, Sir?” she said curtly, emphasizing the ‘Sir’.

Eric grinned. He knew the game she was playing. She figured if she was surly enough, she might earn some punishment later. He liked the game and she liked the pain.

“Here is the address,” he said handing her a note. “But we have almost three hours before we need to be there. We need to clean up this mess you left. So swing down Rodeo Drive and let’s find a beauty salon.”

Roberta set her jaw and pulled out into traffic. Like it or not, she knew what she had to do. At the end of the day, she was nothing but a pleasure slave subject to his whims. Eric had given her this fine physique, and he could take it away. She headed for Lucille’s, an exclusive salon that specialized in high dollar clients. She was still horny and maybe Eric would let her tap someone there.

8 -

As soon as Sarah had her wits about her, Eric and Lea showed Sarah her contract with Benny. Lea explained in layman terms how she was now free of that asshole. Eric had ‘convinced’ him to terminate the contract effective immediately. For symbolic satisfaction, she had Sarah rip it in half.

“Eric, who was that fat black man you met back at Benny’s office? Did you have him beat Benny up?” she asked hopefully.

“No, better. That was Oscar. He makes some of the best barbecue ribs in all East LA. But he can’t seem to keep a job. For one, he hates working. And second, he’s openly gay and few employers can handle that. He caters the house sometimes and I owed him a favor. So I gave him Benny.”

Sarah wanted to know more, “What do you mean you ‘gave’ him?”

“Let’s just say I fixed Benny to be more agreeable. I switched his sexual orientation and then made him fall madly in love with Oscar. I like Oscar, he’s my friend. With his permission, I gave him a reciprocal love for Benny. They are now soul mates. The two will form a domestic partnership that they will find quite satisfactory. Oscar will move into Benny’s place and become what he really wants: a happy housekeeper.

“Benny will continue to do his work. He is not a bad agent. He has plenty of connections He just lets his lust for young pussy get in the way. Well, he no longer wants pussy. He wants Oscar.”

“And what does Oscar get out of this?”

“He gets to live in a comfortable home with a man he loves. He doesn’t have to work. He gets to cook and keep house, things he loves to do. They will go on vacations together and buy each other birthday gifts. When they are home alone Oscar gets to play house and dress Benny up in girly outfits like a doll. They’ll argue over what gay-porn movies they watch. They will pick out paint color together and buy matching drapes. And Oscar gets to groom and pamper a cute white boy and gets to suck and fuck his toy any time he likes.”

“And Benny? Was it hard to change his… likes?”

“It’s always easy for me. But you’d be surprised. Deep inside most men are bisexual. They are just afraid to admit it. It only takes small changes to reorder a man’s sexual urges. Now Benny looks forward to going to a tidy home at the end of each day. He gets home cooked meals. He genuinely enjoys it when Oscar treats him like a Ken doll. He’ll role play any sex game and happily strike any pose asked or prance around for hours in whatever clothes Oscar puts him in. Benny gets a relentlessly horny lover who likes to bathe him and is obsessed with keeping Benny’s balls shaved and wet with saliva. And for Benny, the part he likes best of all from now on, he gets to lick his own shit off Oscar’s big black cock several times a day.”

With that last statement Sarah’s self stimulation paid off and her whole body shook with orgasm.

9 -

It was quiet at Lucille’s. They had only one current customer and no appointments for the rest of the afternoon. The client’s name was Priscilla. She was a fussy trust fund baby with a snooty attitude. She was not mega wealthy, but expected to be treated like it. One beautician was working on her hair while another did her toenails. She looked up as the bell rang at the door. Four people walked in like they owned the place, a man and three women.

Lucille met them at the door. While they talked, Pris’s eyes were drawn to the woman wearing a bikini. She looked like a muscle bound freak. And that tasteless bikini was awful. How could she come into a place like this wearing that?

When Eric and Lucille concluded their discussion, she went to the front door and locked it, reversing the Open sign. She closed all the front shades. She then ushered the girl in the red dress to the chair next to Pris’s. Eric had already placed obedience instructions into the staff, and the girl working on Pris’s hair moved immediately over. She started prepping to work on Sarah.

Not the patient type, Pris lost it. “Hey! What the fuck! We’re not done.” She was yelling. “Wait a minute! I’m a paying customer. I was here first. What the fuck?!”

Eric was busy directing the minds of the staff, so he looked at Roberta, “Bobby, would you please shut her up?”

“Absolutely!”

Roberta moved like lightning. She smoothly grabbed Pris by the neck and dragged her out of the chair. Pris screamed until Roberta stuffed a small washcloth into her mouth. Though now muffled, Pris continued to make muted gagging sounds. Roberta hauled her to the back of the shop. The first door she opened was a broom closet, which she slammed shut. The next door led to a private treatment room, fully equipped for exclusive clients. Roberta dragged her guest into the room and closed the door. For a couple of minutes Sarah could still hear sounds of a struggle coming from the room. Soon all you could hear was Roberta barking occasional orders.

Thanks to Eric’s influence over the staff, no one paid any more attention. They all hovered over Sarah. Her dress was removed. She was shampooed and bathed from head to toe. Her hair was conditioned, dried, clipped, curled, and fluffed. Her nails were painted, makeup was applied. Every detail was attended to. The process went on for well over an hour.

Halfway through Roberta came out of the private room with Priscilla following. Roberta was wearing Pris’s clothes, Pris was naked. Pris’s blouse had been a stretchy material, so it fit, sort of. Actually it smashed Roberta’s boobs flat and was puckered apart between buttons, but it covered more than the bikini. Sarah thought it looked great. Roberta had hastily cut the slacks off to make shorts. Pris’s shoes didn’t fit, so Roberta was still barefoot.

Priscilla didn’t look so good. She was still gagged, but with Sarah’s bikini. Blue spaghetti straps hung from the corners of her mouth. Her shoulders drooped and her head was bowed down, eyes averted. Her nipples were an angry red and looked painful. Her eyes were puffy from crying and her makeup was streaked. Her recently done hair was now a wreck.

Roberta pushed her into the reclined chair and stood there proudly. She had one hand planted in the middle of Pris’s chest holding her down on the chair. Her other hand was inside her stolen pants, rubbing her own crotch. She had a triumphant look on her face, like a dog presenting a dead rabbit to her owner. Pris gripped the arms of the chair. Her knuckles were white and her whole body trembled.

Eric had one of the beauticians face down over a padded stool and was fucking her with a steady rhythm, her newly resized tits swaying in time. He surveyed the damage, “Damn it Bobby. This is the second mess of yours I’ve had to clean up today. Get away from her!”

Things were under control here, so Eric turned his attention to Priscilla. He probed into Pris’s head, switching off the fear and humiliation. She calmed right down. A warm smile crept over her face as she forgot all about the abuse she had just been through. She looked up at Eric and her face lit up. Sarah knew exactly what thoughts and feelings were sweeping over her. Pris’s eyes fell down to where Eric’s cock disappeared inside the beautician and she licked her lips. Eric motioned her over and she got out of the chair and hugged Eric from behind, feeling his hips move as he continued humping the mesmerized thrall beneath him. Her hug was light though. Her nipples were quite sore.

Eric decided to fuck the little bitch. He gave instructions, “Lucille, you can finish with Sarah, Right? Lea, this shouldn’t take too long. Bobby, you sit in that chair and stay out of trouble. And keep your hands to yourself!”

Roberta knew the underlying meaning to that last command. She took the chair that had been Priscilla’s, laid back and resumed masturbating through the cutoff shorts. Soon she kicked them off to give herself full access.

Eric took Pris into the private room. He had a different plan than Roberta, more subtle, and more permanent. First he adjusted her body to meet his personal standards for pussy. Presently she sported a fine pair of jugs and all her body hair was gone from the neck down. Her waist was small and her ass flared. He even made some small adjustments to her face to make her even cuter that she had been. He didn’t place any body jewelry on this one. He took her on the reclining chair using the graduated size approach, like Sarah’s first fuck. By her fifth orgasm, he had attained his preferred size. When he finally came inside her, he had stretched her cunt out considerably. Checking the time, he withdrew and finished with her. He left her with this new and improved body; but did nothing to improve her bitchy attitude. He turned her into a habitual masturbator. He figured her for a party girl, so as a last twist, he gave her a persistent urge to seek out anal sex with total strangers. Learning a guy’s name would ruin the fun. This urge would form the basis of her frequent masturbation fantasies and the become goal of her nightly forays to bars and parties.

When he returned to the front of the shop, Lucille and her crew were putting the last touches on Sarah. She had dressed, and she looked simply ravishing. He had Lea pay the entire staff handsomely for their services. Then he removed any memory of the afternoon from their minds. For weeks Lucille would wonder why that unpleasant Pris bitch came to get here hair done in an obscene little bikini. One of the beauticians never did figure out why her tits were so much bigger now. She had gotten no surgery, these were real. Nor could she remember when she got them pierced. One thing she did know, her boyfriend sure liked them this way. And he liked her new voracious appetite for sex.

10 -

Once they were in the car, Sarah asked where they were going next, and why she had to look so good.

“We are going to meet your new agent,” Eric said. “Benny gave us a recommendation about a top performing agent. I don’t really know much about the movie business, but I assume you need one. Lea and I will be paying close attention. If we like what we see, I may become an investor in the film industry.”

Roberta drove to this new agent’s office. Eric, Sarah, and Lea went in to meet him. While they were gone Roberta cooled her heels in the usual way, with the vibrator she kept under the seat for just these times.

In the meeting, Lea reviewed the agent’s business records and provided her positive opinion. Eric used his power to get him to agree to a favorable contract, which Sarah signed. The guy seemed honest, so Eric made sure the deal was fair. He also made sure that Sarah would get the fastest track promotion the agent could wield.

In less than a month Sarah had her first audition. Without her knowing, Eric had visited the producer ensuring her selection. It was an action flick staring a major male actor in the lead. They were looking for an unknown for the female lead. From then on Sarah was on her own. Her skills, both on and off camera governed her success. Off screen she played the game perfectly: interviews, meetings, lunches and parties with the power brokers. The only times that Eric intervened was when Sarah might be expected to fuck some guy. He would quietly intercept the situation and make it a non-issue. He had no intention of sharing her pussy with any man.

On screen she was a smashing success. Her first movie was a box office hit. Her second was a steamy thriller that brought men to their knees. Her third movie was a romantic comedy that brought women to tears. By now she was a player. Producers loved her because her movies always made money. Directors loved her because she was so professional and easy to work with. Reviewers loved her because she really knew how to act. The Hollywood press loved her because she always wore tastefully sexy outfits. Audiences, well they just loved her. Men especially loved her movies because they knew they could count on seeing her naked. Women longed to look and dress like Sarah. Twice she was nominated for an Academy Award. Eric was her date every year at the ceremony. (The paparazzi went nuts over their limo driver!)

Sarah sometimes had to travel to shoot films in exotic locations. Eric graciously adjusted her so she could handle the separation. She truly loved Eric, so temptation was not an issue. He merely dialed back her libido so that she didn’t get homesick. Even though she was allowed to discretely fuck other girls, she was always glad to get home between shoots.

Rather than try to manage any of Sarah’s movies in any way, Eric just invested in their production. It gave him quiet but complete access to anyone in the industry. This allowed him to cherry pick the sweetest pussy in Hollywood. After a while it seemed like every mainstream movie he saw, he could honestly say, “Mmm yes, I had her too. And she was one fine fuck.”