The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah Succumbs

It was business as usual for Sarah. Her day was as it always would be; unfulfilling, boring and frankly unexciting. Every hour had crumbled down into a dull stupor of ordering temps to do this, that and the other, and the responsibility was a little too much for her to take. The fading of the daylight reflected her desire for her job. As the front door clicked shut, she let out a sigh, hung her jacket on the coat rack and proceeded to her couch, not so much walking as falling. She slumped onto it’s soft furnishings and just allowed the day’s stresses to ebb away, her curvatious body sinking into the cushions and her long, dark hair falling across her shoulders and face. If anything, this was the most pleasant job of the day. The balls of her feet ached, her head felt sore, but the warm, inviting charm of the seat was all but forgiving the days sins. To give herself away for a day, to escape from the stress of giving the orders, to spend a day working for someone else, doing the jobs they set, her daydreams would constantly flirt with these ideals, but she knew they would probably never be.

The soft plushings were much too welcoming to invite any effort to move, though the pain in her stomach also screamed of a hunger, one which would be irresponsible to ignore, so Sarah sadly departed the couch and made her way towards the kitchen. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she saw a small pile of letters on her doormat. In her haste to reach the lounge, she had obviously become blind to everything but the couch. Ignoring the low grumble that irritated her insides, she went and collected the throng of letters. Bills, Leaflets, Credit Card applications and the usual junk greeted her tired eyes. One envelope, however, was hand written, with no address, just “Sarah” scrawled across the front in an untidy effort at calligraphy. She gazed at it for a moment, then flipped it over and peeled away the triangular flap of paper, hiding the contents from view. Carefully sliding out the contents, she was greeted with a simple note, written on lined notepaper, obviously ripped from a notepad due to the frills that occupied the top. She read very carefully;

“Sarah, I’m sure you don’t know me, but I know of you. I understand you wish to let go of a normal life, experience something new, find that relaxing place where you can let go of everything, and be the ‘temp’ for a day. Call me.”

Dumbfounded, she peered inside the envelope to find a business card. A name greeted her eyes with a mild confusion as she read the name Tony A Hampitis. Who was it? And how did they know so much about her dreams? The first idea that crossed her mind was to call the police, report a stalker, although this was the first contact she had received, and it wasn’t exactly begging for underwear or declaring undying love. She settled on tending to her current needs, and then calling the number on the card a little later on.

* * *

Settled on the chair, and phone in hand, now was the time to make the call. Night had fallen like a thick blanket over the sky. She carefully keyed in the digits, swallowed, then lifted the phone to her ear. One ring. Two rings. Maybe they weren’t in. Three rings. Click.

“Hello?”

“Hey, this is Sarah. You left a note in my door?”

“Oh, I see, hello Sarah. I’m glad you’ve taken my offer of a phone call. I bet you’ve been wondering why I left you such a cryptic note?”

“Erm, well yes, I suppose I have, but I’ve mainly been trying to figure out who you might be.” There was a moments silence as these words apparently processed through the mind of the receiver. Then came a slight breath;

“Well, I’m not a creep. I don’t intend to ask for used underwear, nor do I intend to call you at various hours of the night and simply breathe down the telephone. Tonight is perhaps an example.” Sarah breathed a sigh of relief.

“Oh good. You’re pretty fortunate I’ve had a rough day at work, otherwise you would’ve probably heard sirens”

“I guess I’m very lucky then. Now, on to introductions. You know my name, so that’s one problem out of the way. I presume you felt it was rather a weird name. It was more of a nickname than anything. As for why I called you, I am a hypnotist. I practice mainly in private, though I have been known to perform in the street on occasions.” The news excited Sarah. She didn’t know why, but there was something about this gentleman’s voice that enticed her, and something about what he said that sounded fun and intriguing. He continued.

“I moved into the area last weekend, but I noticed the way you left the house, in your monotonous manner wearing a sad, tired look every morning. Correct me if I am wrong, but I read these signs, along with a few other hints, that you were fed up of the normal life. Fed up of your job. You wanted release and somewhere else to go, but you didn’t know where. Well, I am here to offer you at least something a little different. It isn’t a job, it isn’t the opportunity to move out. It is, however, the opportunity to live your dream. To let go. To discover a relaxing, enticing world and float along to my very words. The choice is entirely yours, and if you do not wish to oblige, then I shall not press it upon you. Just say the words, and I shall remove myself from your life, and let you continue with your everyday life. So, what do you say?”

It was all something of a surprise. From returning home, feeling drained and fed up, all of a sudden there was an excited electricity pulsing through Sarah’s veins. Should she do it? Would it really be as good as the lush, velvety tones of the voice that had delivered the offer insisted?

“Ok, I’ll give it a try. But only on the condition that, if I don’t like it, we can stop and speak no more of it.” The bargain seemed fair, though the thought of this happening seemed unlikely.

“Excellent. I could visit tonight and give you a brief example of what is involved, maybe more if you are prepared.”

“Definitely!” Possibly said more excited than was intended, Sarah tried to redeem herself, “I mean, sure, we’ll see how it goes.” A smile forced it’s way with ease across her face. The evening was sure to be exciting.

* * *

“Now, are you sure you wish to do this? You are sure you are completely comfortable in giving this a try?”

“Yes, I am sure” The nerves jangled through Sarah’s body, the anticipation swept through her like a wave on the sea that never hits the rocks.

“Excellent. Well, let’s get started then. I’d like you to sit back, and relax, and just allow yourself to concentrate on what I am saying…”

Sarah calmed herself. She prepared herself for whatever was to come, but was also aware that it may not happen. She briefly prayed it would, and then cleared her mind as requested, and began relaxing in her chair. The words that were strung from the hypnotists lips were barely needed as the voice itself was enchanting enough. It was a soft, mellow, relaxing voice that seemed to soak into her as though made of water.

“You will find your mind completely blank, and find yourself feeling sleepier and sleepier, more and more relaxed, as you drift deeper and deeper, every muscle in your body completely relaxed, a warm tingling sensation rippling it’s way through your limbs, making them feel heavier and heavier…”

She felt tranquil. Her mind clear. Her body heavy. The warmth described flooded through ever millimetre of her being. She felt relaxed and calm, accepting the obvious fate that would mould it’s way around her figure. Her curvy, sumptuous figure.

“You will find yourself completely relaxed, and completely calm. How do you feel?”

“Wonderful” came the reply, as though whispered like a secret. Her mind was completely empty, and her body so relaxed that speaking at an audible level was just too much, the whisper retaining the bliss that had entwined itself around her mind.

“Good, you feel wonderful. More wonderful than ever before in your life, correct?”

“Yes” she whispered.

“Excellent. Now, on three, you are going to re-awaken, but whenever I click my fingers and say ‘Sleep’, you will find this calm, relaxing feeling return, the warmth will flood you once more and help you relax, and your mind will completely clear of any thoughts, enabling you to relax into this calm state you are in now, do you understand?”

”Yes”

“Good. Waking on three, feeling great, but returning to this relaxed state whenever I say” click “‘Sleep’. One, two, three, wide awake.”

Sarah’s eyes fluttered open. She still felt heavy, but she felt brilliant. She had reached a depth of relaxation that had never crossed her mind, and had enjoyed it more than she anticipated. There was an eagerness in her response that indicated an obvious wish to continue.

“That was brilliant! Can we do some more?”

A grin crossed the hypnotists face, “Of course, what would you like to do?”

“Oh, anything! Anything at all!” These words were exactly as said. She was prepared to do absolutely anything, no matter what it was. At last, this was the respite that had been longed for over many years. The dream that was once a tale was now reality.

“Ok, ok, I have one idea” came the amused response. click “Sleep”

Sarah’s body slumped back into the seat, eyes clamped shut as her head lolled to one side and her hair fell across her face. As the warmth trickled it’s way through her veins around her body, her mind fell completely blank and she drifted back into a deep state of hypnosis. There she lay, open and available to whatever was to come. Things were just about to get interesting.

* * *

“I want you to imagine, if you will, that you are pleasuring yourself”. A slight fidget greeted these words, as Sarah’s legs parted slightly, apparently welcoming her hand to mimic the suggestion. “I want you to focus on that feeling, focus on the pleasure, and feel extremely sexy. Find your senses on high, and the pleasure doubled, feeling the ripples of satisfaction charging through your body, feeling more horny with every single one. Do you feel sexy?”

“Yes” came the reply, as she lay squirming, breathing far more rapidly than a moment ago. Her hand carefully worked its way across her body, as she followed the pleasure flowing through her.

“Please address me as master, do you understand?”

“Yes master.” She began to succumb to the pleasure, wanting to beg for more, though she would have to wait. A hypnotist was at play.

“Good girl. Everytime you call me master, you will feel the pleasure double, do you understand?”

“Yes master” and on cue, the squirming became more animated. From rubbing the inside of her legs to caressing her breasts, Sarah was in a state of pure bliss, but it wasn’t going to end there.

“Excellent. Good girl. Now repeat, ‘I obey my master’”

“I obey my master, I obey my master” The breathing became more frantic. “I obey my master, I obey my master”. It seemed impossible to feel more pleasure than was being experienced right now. As it tingled its way around, the best was yet to come, and the pleasure was soon to reach its climax.

“Good girl. Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Yes master!” Almost shouted rather than spoken, the excitement influencing such enthusiasm.

“Very good. Feel that pleasure reaching it’s peak, reaching a point of excitement you’ve never reached before. Feel that now, the pleasure doubling, and say ‘ready’ when you have reached it, holding in the orgasm, and awaiting my command”

“Yes master.” Her hands gripped the chair, squeezing as the thrill overtook and sent her to dizzying heights of ecstasy. Moans and panting coupled in with the deep frantic breaths resulted in a forced “Ready master!” to spill from her mouth. The climax held, desperate to escape, though she wouldn’t disobey. Her master had called the shots, and she was ready to obey, ready to do whatever it took to release this feeling and harvest the satisfaction it brought.

“Good. Now, in a moment, I will tap your shoulder and you will feel the pleasure surge through you for one more time, and this will feel so exciting, so invigorating, you will let go of the orgasm, and you will finally feel satisfied, having the most incredible orgasm of your life, do you understand?”

“Yes master,” the words still doubling the pleasure beyond breaking point, as she clung on to the climax. As the hypnotist leant forward, gently tapped his hand on her shoulder somewhat impossibly considering the thrusting that was engulfing the smooth, perfect figure in front of him, she let go. Her mind exploded with delight, her body crumpled and shook as the past 20 minutes came to its thrilling conclusion. Her knees met her chest, her head thrust back, her hair following, and a scream of delight escaped her lips. It was amazing. Nothing else mattered. She had obeyed her master, and had got her reward. Slowly, and carefully, her body calmed, the shaking ceased, and she lay, sweating slightly, red-faced, but a smile firmly planted.

“Good girl, you have pleased your master. On three, you will re-awaken, feeling great and remembering everything that has happened during this session. Do you understand?”

“Yes master”, was the exhausted reply.

“Very good. One, two, three wide awake”

Once again, Sarah’s eyes fluttered open, and she broke into a wide smile and a mild giggle. Never had she felt so much power, and never had she felt so much pleasure. “That was incredible”.

Once again, a grin spread over her master’s face. “Good. I wouldn’t want it any less. All I wish to know is if you would be interested in doing this again soon. Very soon. You are, without doubt, an excellent subject.”

“Absolutely!!” She had no idea what constituted to an ‘excellent subject’, but after what had happened over the evening, she didn’t care. It was as good as her dreams, if not better. The possibility of feeling this again was far too good to refuse.

“Excellent. Well, thank you very much for placing so much trust on me. I am honoured that you have been so open considering this was your first session, and may I just say, you have the most incredible body I have ever seen.” Blushes followed this compliment, as though placed as a trigger by her master. “But in the meantime, I’m afraid I must go. It’s been a pleasure, call me whenever you are available, I’ll be over like a flash.” With this, he rose from his seat and made his way from the house. As soon as the door had clicked shut, Sarah broke into a laugh. This was too good to be true, and with this, she settled down for the evening, still buzzing from her experience, and eagerly anticipating her next visit from the man she called “master”.