The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah

It was Friday evening, Sam had just finished eating. “Come on into the living room and let’s watch the news” Sarah chanted. Sam got up, He put his dishes in the sink. He watched Sarah’s ass move against the tight short knit dress she was wearing, He had just rented a room from Sarah for his senior year of college. She was 40ish, half asian with dark hair great body and incredible shapely legs and ass. She sat on the sofa and her dress rode up her thighs as she crossed her legs. Sam sat with her, his eyes drawn to her legs. She took him by the chin “let’s watch the news, you can watch that later” she laughed. While the news was on they talked. “Did you get all your classes?” she asked. “I am all set” Sam replied. “Gooood” Sarah cooed “now you have the weekend to settle in.” And go into my control Sarah laughed to herself.

After the news, Sarah said “let’s watch some DVD’s, but first I need to know are you a breast man or a leg man?” Sam stammered at the abrupt question. Sarah ran her hands down her body outlining her breasts and running a finger along the hem of the skirt as she re-crossed her legs and said “Relax, no problem, I just wanted to know” “L-Leg man” Sam stammered. “I thought so” Sarah laughed “I’ll get the right DVD us to watch.

Sarah walked over to the TV and bent over to get a DVD out of the cabinet giving Sam a full view of her ass. She laughed as she heard him gasp under his breath. “This is gonna be easy” she thought. She put the DVD in the player and went back to the sofa. Sam’s eyes were fixed on her ass as it settled into the sofa and her legs as she crossed them again. “Watch DVD now, watch my legs later” Sarah laughed as she hit the remote. The title “Japanese Miniskirts” came up with the usual blurbs. “I’m half Japanese” Sarah stated “miniskirts are real popular in Japan right now so you watch.” The DVD started with music and groups of Japanese women walking in extremely short skirts that outlined their asses and displayed their legs. Lots of footage from behind showing their swaying hips and butts and peeks up the skirt as they walked. Sam’s heart was pounding and he fixated on the TV in a dead stare. Soon his cock was at full throb as the video continued. There was a segment where the camera followed groups of women walking up stairs in their miniskirts. It was just one incredible segment after another.

Sarah patted Sam on the head “lay your head in my lap” she said softly. Sam obeyed, a good sign to Sarah that the was starting to go under. With his head in her lap, Sarah had him remove his shirt and pants down to his briefs. The video continued as Sarah talked. “Watch pretty little skirts” She stated. “pretty hips and butts moving under their little skirts” “Little skirts” Sam repeated “pretty little skirts” Sarah pulled Sam’s underwear down and began to tease the underside of his throbbing cock with one finger as she continued. “pretty skirts and asses, walking back and forth, watch them going back and forth” “back and forth” Sam droned, his cock throbbing in time to the music, his eyes fixed on the TV glazed over. This continued for a while. Then Sarah said “pretty skirts and hips and asses control you” “Control me” Sam droned. “make you obey Sarah” she cooed “obey” Sam repeated. “must always obey” “must obey” Sam whispered.

“Drop to the floor” Sarah commanded as Sam slid off the sofa onto the carpet. Sarah slid her panties off. “Sam wants to be up under Sara’s miniskirt” She stated “obey” “obey” Sam droned and he got to his knees and put his head up her skirt. Sarah directed his mouth and tongue as Sam obediently followed. Soon Sarah was having a great orgasm spilling her juices all over Sam’s face. She got off as much on her control of him as the act itself. She had Sam get back on the sofa with his head back in her lap for continued video viewing. There was much more including up skirt video of women in schoolgirl outfits with white panties, race queen miniskirts and up skirts, and much more.

After the DVD was done, Sarah announced “time to get ready for bed but first to the potty”. Sam crawled behind Sarah’s swaying ass as she brought him to the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet. She teased his cock and balls for a minute and then told him to hold his dick down into the toilet. She turned to go out. At the door she flicked her hips and ass and commanded “lose control of your functions”. She closed the door laughing as Sam helplessly and uncontrollably completely emptied his bladder and bowels into the commode. When he was done he cleaned up, brushed his teeth and headed for bed.

Sarah was waiting for him in his room, sitting on a chair with her legs crossed. Sam immediately became rock hard. He got into bed. “You have no control of your functions” Sarah laughed “I’m not gonna let you make a mess in the bed” With that she pulled an adult size diaper out of the dresser. “you gonna wear this for Sarah” She laughed “and when you sleeping your gonna potty the diaper for Sarah” “potty the diaper” Sam repeated “potty the diaper for Sarah” Sarah diaper him and put adult size rubber pants over the diaper. She teased his dick with her hand through the diaper. Little boy gonna wet the diaper for Sarah tonight but only wet” “wet the diaper” Sam droned. “Now your gonna give Sarah good night kiss” she stated. She pulled her panties off and lowered herself onto Sam’s f ace directing him as he brought her to another great orgasm. She got up, as she walked out squeezed her buttocks together and commanded “Sleep and potty the diaper for Sarah” “potty the diaper” Sam droned as he fell into a deep sleep.

The click of high heels woke Sam. He was out of the trance but remembered everything. The sight of Sarah in an extremely short nurses uniform brought his cock to full staff. Then he remembered the diaper. It was soaked inside of the rubber pants. Sarah felt it squish teasing his cock at the same time. She lead him to the bathroom and undid the diaper. It fell to the floor in a thud. “Sit on the potty” she commanded As she turned to go, she flicked her hips again “lose control of your functions” she commanded him again as she walked out. Sam again emptied himself into the commode. This time Sarah came back when he was done. “Dirty boy needs a bath” she laughed. Sam noticed the bath full of water and suds. “Kneel in the tub” She commanded. Sam kneeled as Sarah sat her beautiful ass on the tub side and with a large dipper poured the warm water over him. It was wonderful. His cock was throbbing uncontrollably. Sarah washed him with rubber glove hands slowly working his cock and balls bringing him close to orgasm several times before stopping as hic cock throbbed wildly in the air oozing pre-cum. She put lubricant on her left hand and stick it up his ass massaging his prostrate as she teased the underside of his cock with the other. In seconds he began to buck as orgasm approached but Sarah withdrew her hands leaving his dick helplessly flailing in the air with no orgasm. She rinsed him off and had him clean the house while she watched the news.

“We gonna go out now” Sarah stated “but since you don’t have control of your functions, Sarah gonna have to keep you in a diaper. Sam began to panic about being in public in a diaper but a quick look into Sarah’s eyes and the word “obey” calmed him. He lay on the bed so Sarah could put the diaper and rubber pants on him. She picked him some loose fitting pants and shirt for him to wear to cover the diaper.

Their first stop was the college drill team practice where Sarah was the main sponsor and had provided scholarships to many of the girls. She had a lot of money she received every month form the 20 or so young men, now professionals, that she had enslaved when they went to the college and rented a room from her. The girls had a competition the next week and were in full uniform. Texas-style pleated blue miniskirts, matching panties, white boots and hats. Sarah and Sam sat close and watched the practice. Dances, high kicks, Sam’s heart was pounding uncontrollably. The girls loved Sarah and would do practically anything for her. She was also teaching them how to dominate men and had them use her renters to practice on. As the practice went on Sarah talked to Sam. “Watch pretty little cheerleader skirts” She teased. “short skirts and high kicks and pretty butts” “Pretty skirts” Sam repeated watching every movement. Finally Sarah leaned over to Sam and commanded “potty your diaper” Sam began to wet the diaper uncontrollably. He was panicking because he was doing it in front of all these girls but they did not seem to notice. After the practice, the girls gathered around Sarah. Sam was shaking at being so close to all of these beautiful miniskirted girls. The gym was empty except for them. “I think we need to bring Sam into the locker room” Sarah stated “his diaper is wet and he needs changing” This brought peals of laughter from the girls and Sam was crimson with embarrassment but his cock was rock hard. In the locker room the girls and Sarah laid him on a bench, stripped him down and teased his cock as they changed his wet diaper.

The next stop was a lingerie store that Sarah owned. During the ride she ordered Sam to drink several bottles of water in preparation for their next stop. At the lingerie store Sam was shaking as he watched women coming and going and buying lingerie. At 4 the store closed. Sarah and the manager put on a lingerie show for Sam that nearly brought him to orgasm just watching. Sarah had a baby blue baby doll on as she turned, shook her but and commanded “potty your diaper” Sam emptied the bottles of water he had had into the diaper as Sarah and the manager laughed. The then teased him and changed him into a dry diaper and rubber pants.

Back at home Sarah continued to tease Sam. “little baby in a diaper and rubber pants” she laughed. “no control of his functions” “no control” Sam repeated. She brought Sam back to the living room to watch more video. Soon his head was back up Sarah’s skirt servicing her. His cock was throbbing and twitching uncontrollably in his diaper. Sarah would now release Sam. Then she would own him. She brought Sam to a special room where she removed his diaper and strapped him to a special table. The TV overhead showed the most intense dancing miniskirt footage Sarah had. She put on rubber gloves and lubricated them working his cock, balls and prostrate. “You belong to Sarah” she stated Sam’s eyes were glazed watching the video “Belong to Sarah” he repeated. “Must always obey Sarah” she commanded “obey” Sam droned. “can only cum for Sarah” “only for Sarah” “cum only on Sarah’s command” “only on Sarah’s command” Sam parroted. Watch video, watch hips and asses moving, more and more under Sara’s control”

“under Sarah’s control” Sam exclaimed “completely under Sarah’s control” “Cum for Sarah” she commanded as Sam exploded into the air. Sarah milked him for everything he had. He was under Sarah’s control for life.

Sarah let Sam rest. She went to watch the news. The she made a phone call. “Hello Bob” she cooed. Did you watch the new video I sent you. “yes, of course Mistress Sarah” Bob droned into the phone. “cum for Sarah” she commanded. She heard noise as Bob exploded into his pants. “Good boy” Sarah stated. This month Sarah will need $1,000 from you. “yes mistress” Bob droned as Sarah laughed and hung up the phone.