The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Inraptured.net Convention:

Sapphire’s Day

(Disclaimer: The characters are just imagined versions of Inraptured counterparts. No disrespect is intended)

It was still early in the morning when Her Royal Highness Princess Sapphire Rain strode across the lobby. Instinctively, Romeo, Pika and Me-chan all dropped to their knees.”

“Sorry boys, can’t stop,” she said with a wave of her hand. “But feel free to remain kneeling until I get back,” she instructed the trio.

“Yes, my Princess,” replied Romeo.

She entered the elevator and pressed the button for the 5th floor. The Inraptured.net Convention was a thriving success so far, but this earlier in the morning Sapphire had received an urgent text from Tessa Fields requesting her to come to Tessa’s suite.

At the fifth floor as Sapphire attempted to exit, a stout man in a dark suit and a pork pie hat tried to enter.

“You’re supposed to let people off, before trying to board,” Sapphire said sharply.

The man backed away. “Sorry,” he muttered.

Sapphire didn’t recognize the man, but he was wearing an IR convention name badge. She would have loved to teach Mr. Pork Pie Hat some manners in her own special way, but right now she needed to get to Tessa. She let the man be and headed down the hallway.

Tessa was staying in the luxurious Presidential Suite at the end of the hallway. Sapphire had identical accommodations on the far side of the hotel.

Sapphire knocked and the door opened.

“Oh, Sapphire, thank goodness you’re here.”

“Tessa? Is that you?” Sapphire stared at the woman in the door. She had blonde hair down to her waist and wore a green corset, a matching fringe skirt, metallic arm sleeves, dark leggings and a green headdress.

Tessa touched her blonde wig and chuckled. “Yeah, I’m dressed up as—”

“Amora!” The shout came from inside the suite. “Amora, my love, where are you?”

“I’ll be right there, Odinson,” Tessa called back. “C’mon Sapphire, there’s someone I want you to meet.”

Tessa led Sapphire into the suite’s main room where a muscular man wearing chain mail was kneeling.

“Thor, allow me to introduce Her Royal Highness Princess Sapphire Rain. Sapphire this is Thor Odinson of Asgard.”

Thor reached for Sapphire’s hand and kissed it. “You are a fair and lovely princess. Your nation must indeed be proud to have a ruler such as yourself.”

“Thank you.” Sapphire blushed and glanced at Tessa.“Thor.”

“Thor, my pet, why don’t you return to the bedroom and wait quietly for me?” suggested Tessa.

“Aye, milady. Your spell is powerful and your words I cannot resist. I will go as you instruct, but do not tarry too long. You have stolen my heart with your magicks and I fear I will perish if I cannot gaze upon your lovely visage.” Thor rose and retreated to the bedroom.

“Wow,” said Sapphire.“Is that really Chris Hemsworth? He’s got such big… arms.”

“Yep, it is.” Tessa smiled proudly.

“And you two are role-playing?”

“Oh no, he’s hypnotized. I managed to catch him off guard and dropped into trance. I kept taking him deeper and deeper. He’s totally brainwashed into thinking he’s the God of Thunder. This is, without a doubt, my greatest hypnotic coup.”

“And the wig?”

“He thinks I am Amora, the most beautiful Goddess in all of Asgard. One kiss from her enchanted lips can enslave any male, mortal or god.”

“That’s Lorelei’s big sister right?” asked Sapphire.

“Yes,” said Tessa. “So you’ve heard of all this.”

“Oh yeah, I am a big fan.”

“So here’s my problem. I’ve only got Thor, or rather Chris, for one more day. He’s got to get back to the set. I was wondering if you could you be a life saver and fill in for me at the convention. Just keep an eye on things in the morning and then cover my hypnosis session in the afternoon.”

“Well considering these are special circumstances,” said Sapphire. “I’ll do it on one condition.”

Tessa looked apprehensive.“What do you want?”

“If you see Tom Hiddleston,” Sapphire winked at Tessa, “Send him to my room.”

* * *

At the end of the hall Sapphire found Norman waiting for the elevator.

How are you enjoying the convention so far?” Sapphire asked.

“I am having a grand time, Princess. I am most excited to sit in on Mistress Pancake’s session this morning.”

Sapphire frowned. “I remember when you were really excited to see me in the Inraptured chat room.”

He laughed nervously. “Yes, of course. Those were good times indeed.”

“Norman, do you watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?

“Yes, Princess, I’ve seen a few episodes.”

“Would you like to know my favorite episode?”

“Sure.”

“It was called ‘Yes Men’ with Lorelei, the Asgardian sorceress. Did you see that one?

“No, I’m afraid I missed it.”

“Too, bad,” said Sapphire. “Lorelei had this power. She would just tell men what to do and they would do it, no questions asked.”

“No hypnosis?”

“Nope.” said Sapphire. “All she had to do was tell them and they’d do it.” She stared into Norman’s eyes. “Isn’t that hot?”

“Yes, Princess.”

“Can you imagine me having that kind of power?” Sapphire asked. “Just having to do whatever I say?”

“Y—Yes”

“Impossible to resist. No choice but to obey me.”

Norman’s face went blank.

“Kneel before me,” Sapphire commanded.

He dropped to his knees.

“And why are you wearing that shirt? You know how I feel about that.”

“Sorry, Princess.” Norman furiously tore off his button-down Oxford.

Sapphire smiled at the helpless and shirtless man before her.

“And now your belt?”

There was alarm in Norman’s eyes, but he complied. He had no choice. The belt was now in his hands.

“What were you saying about being eager to see Mistress Pancake?”

“The Breakfast Domme? I think I might have misspoken.”

“Norman strike yourself with the belt,” commanded Sapphire.

He whipped the belt around and the buckle stuck his bare back.

“Ow!” He cried in pain.

“Excuse me?” Sapphire asked with a raised eyebrow.

Norman composed himself. “Sorry, Princess. I meant to say ‘Thank You.’”

“And what about Mistress Pancake?”

“I am not sure who that is,” he replied unconvincingly.

“Again with the belt,” ordered Sapphire.

Norman whipped the belt around and struck his back. “Thank you, Princess.”

The bell rung and the elevators door opened.

Sapphire stepped on. As the doors closed she said “Just keep that up until I get back.”

“Yes, Princess.” Norman walloped himself again.“Thank you, Princess.”

* * *

In the lobby, Sapphire found Romeo, Pike and Me-chan still on their knees.

“Such good boys.” She waved her hand.“You can rise now.”

The trio stood up, “Thank you Princess,” they said in unison.”

“You all will be thrilled to know that I am going to take over Tessa’s session this afternoon. I expect to see you all there.”

“Of course,” said Pika. “We wouldn’t miss it.”

“Romeo, I need you to go up to the 5th floor and tell Norman that he can stop beating himself with his belt and to put his shirt back on.

Romeo chuckled and said, “Will do, Princess.

Sapphire thought to herself if she had to be in charge of things today, it would be a good idea to have a helper. Where could Milo be? She spied Tenker sitting in one of the lobby cushioned chairs looking at a tablet.

“Hi, Tenker. Do you know where Milo is?”

Tenker looked up. “I haven’t seen him all morning, Princess” And then returned to his tablet.

“What are you reading?” asked Sapphire.

“Oh, I’m just catching up on things back home.”

“Bad news?”

“No, just a bit odd. Quite a few cheese fires have broken all across Norway.”

“Cheese fires? That is odd,” agreed Sapphire.

“Yeah,” said Tenker. “If Conrad weren’t here at the convention, I’d suspect he was behind it all.

“Conrad? Why on earth would Conrad be setting cheese on fire in Norway of all places?

“Yeah, that’s the mystery all right.”

Sapphire shook her head.

“So I wanted to talk to you, Tenker.”

“Me? What about?”

“Do you remember a couple of years ago when you promised to by me a Macbook?

“Heh. I don’t think that was me. I think that was Milo.”

“Well like you said, Milo isn’t around. And I distinctly remember your name coming up in the Macbook conversation.

“I think it was just a joke.”

“A joke?” Sapphire raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, you know, a jest. We were just having fun.”

“I don’t think it’s a very funny joke to promise someone a Macbook and then not deliver.”

“Okay, maybe not a joke, then.”

Sapphire sat down on the arm of the chair.

“So what are you going to do about it, Tenker?”

“I am not sure I can do anything.”

“Really?” asked Sapphire. “You can’t think of anything that would make me happy?”

“Well, I will say you are an excellent hypnotist.”

“That’s nice. Anything else?”

Tenker chuckled. “I am not getting you a Macbook, if that’s what you are after!”

“You seem very adamant about that.”

“Yep.” Tenker nodded. My mind is made up.”

“Oh well,” said Sapphire “If that’s case I guess I should just give up now.”

“Probably so,” agreed Tenker. “I’m not weak-minded like Milo.”

“Right,” said Sapphire. “You have a very strong mind.”

“I have a very strong mind,” said Tenker.

“You’d never fall for any of my tricks.”

“I’d never fall for any of your tricks.”

“Your mind is clear.”

“My mind is clear.”

“You’re not falling under my spell.”

“I am not falling under your spell.”

“You are not buying me a Macbook.”

“I am not buying you a Macbook.”

“You are not falling into trance.”

“I am not falling into trance.”

Tell me Tenker, if your mind is so strong, why have you spent the last few minutes repeating everything I have said?” asked Sapphire.

“Wait, w—what?” asked Tenker confusedly.

“It sounds to me like you have a very weak mind.

“I have a very weak mind,” replied Tenker.

“Your mind is getting foggy.”

“My mind is getting foggy.”

“You are falling under my spell.”

“I am falling under your spell.”

“You want to sleep for me.”

“I want to sleep for you.”

“Deep sleep now!” Commanded Sapphire.

Tenker’s eyes slammed shut.

“Now my weak-minded Norwegian, let’s see about that Macbook. Eyes open, but you are still very much in trance.”

Tenker opened his eyes and stared blankly ahead.

Sapphire took the tablet from Tenker’s hands. She browsed to the Apple store and tapped a few times and placed a top of the line Macbook with all the bells and whistles in the shopping cart.

She handed the tablet back to the still mesmerized Norwegian.

“Okay Tenker, there’s my new Macbook, complete with same day delivery. All you have to do is click ‘order.’”

Tenker robotically moved his finger and tapped the screen, and completed the order.

“Excellent,” beamed Sapphire. “Waking up on 5… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… Wide awake, Tenker!” Sapphire snapped her fingers.

“How do you feel?” she asked.

“Pretty good and I—” He glanced down at the tablet. “Hey what’s this? I just ordered you a Macbook?”

Yep. Thanks, Tenker. If you see Milo, tell him I’m looking for him.”

* * *

Folks were congregating in the lobby anxiously awaiting the start of the convention day. Sapphire checked her watch, a quarter till ten, just fifteen minutes until the morning sessions. She still had not been able to find Milo.

A blonde walled up to Sapphire. “You’re Sapphire Rain, right?

“That’s right,” replied Sapphire. And I guess you’re Kate?”

“Yeah, that’s me.” Kate smiled sheepishly. “Yeah, I was wondering if you had seen Milo? I figure if anyone knows where he is, it would be you?”

“You’re looking for Milo?” asked a somewhat surprised Sapphire.

“Yeah, we were talking and I just about had him ready to hand over his wallet. Then he gets this phone call. And poof!” Kate waved her arms. “He’s gone.”

“You were after Milo’s wallet?”

“Well, yeah,” said Kate. “Isn’t that the point of this convention?”

“Look, Kate, I know Milo invited you, but somehow I don’t think you totally understand what the convention is all about. It’s about FemDom and erotic hypnosis. About the mysteries of the mind and how with the proper skills and training one can simply use words to anesthetize and mesmerize. It’s not about the money.” Sapphire thought about the Macbook that Tenker had ordered for her and smiled. “Not mostly about the money anyway.”

“Well most guys find these quite mesmerizing,” said Kate, as she grabbed her breasts and lifted them up.

“It’s not about the boobs either, Kate.” Sapphire sighed. “It’s about the hypnosis.”

Kate put her hands on her hips. “I’m not even sure if hypnosis is even real.”

“OK, I’m going to try and explain it to you. Can you listen very closely to what I have to say?”

“Yes,” replied Kate.

“See how easy that was? To just say yes to me?

“Yes,” Kate said again.

“And just keep thinking how good it feels to say yes to me. Can you do that, Kate?”

“Yes.”

“And every time you do say ‘Yes’, it feels so much better than the last and you just can’t wait for the next chance you can say ‘Yes’ to me. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes,” said Kate followed by a little moan.

“You are doing very well Kate. Do you want me to continue?”

“Yes,” said Kate breathlessly.

“It does feel good doesn’t it Kate?”

“Yes.”

“And you just want to keep saying yes to me?”

“Yes,” said Kate eagerly.

“Over and over”

“Yes, yes, yes, Sapphire. Please! Anything you say! Yes!” shouted Kate.

Very good, Kate… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Deep sleep now!” Sapphire snapped her fingers.

Kate’s eyes closed. Her body swayed.

“You are deep in trance to me, Deep in obedience to me aren’t you?”

“Yes.” With Kate’s answer her body shook a little.

“You trust me completely. Believe everything that I say. My words my voice deep inside you. Penetrating your empty mind. My words are becoming your thoughts.”

“Yes.”

“You now obey me completely.”

“Yes.”

Sapphire paused and looked the supermodel over. For a brief moment she considered all the fun she could have toying with Kate, but there was the convention to consider.

“As entertaining as it would be to have you follow me around on your knees like some love struck puppy, I have actual responsibilities today,” Sapphire told Kate. “So I’m going to make you someone else’s problem.” Sapphire glanced around the lobby. Gary. Steven. Randomness. Tractor Man. Who to dump Kate on? And then it came to Sapphire. With a grand smile she said, “Kate, you are hopelessly and helplessly infatuated with Conrad. For the rest of your time at the convention, he’s all you think about and all you want. Do you understand?“

“Yes, Princess,” Kate answered in a monotone.

“And leave Milo and his wallet alone.”

“Yes, Princess.”

“Excellent. Now waking up on 5…1…coming up slowly….2… more awake… 3... half way there…4… almost at the top… 5 wide awake!” Sapphire snapped her fingers, and Kate’s eyes popped open.

“I still don’t see what’s the big deal with hypnosis,” said Kate.

“Is that so?” asked Sapphire.

“Yeah, pretty sure it’s just a bunch of nonsense.” Kate looked around the lobby. “Oh, there’s Conrad.” Kate’s grin stretched from ear to ear. “That British accent is such a turn on. Later, Sapphire.” Kate waved and left.

* * *

The three sessions scheduled for the morning were: Goddess Lycia and Lipstick Inductions, Shelle Rivers on Laughter and Erotic Hypnosis, and Mistress Pancake and the Waffle Trance.

Sapphire peeked into the first room. Goddess Lycia sat on the lecture table wearing thigh high boots and her legs crossed. She had a dozen or so lipsticks upright on the table. She was slowly and deliberately applying a deep red gloss to her lips. The entire audience sat watching quietly as they slowly became spellbound.

In the second room Sapphire watched as Shelle demonstrated the effectiveness of her laugh.

“First there is the giggle,” Shelle explained. “Seemingly innocent, but backs a powerful punch.” She giggled to prove her point and the audience’s eyes glazed over.

“Then there is the chuckle. It’s sort of dismissive. For when boys still think they have a choice/” Shelle chuckled causing a few in the crowd to gasp or moan.

“And finally there’s full-throated laughter. That’s especially appropriate when a slave is on his knees, professing his absolute obedience.” Shelle laughed and the audience dropped out of their chairs and onto their knees.

Sapphire had just closed the door to Shelle’s session when Amalgam came running up.

“Princess, you better come quick.”

“What is it Amalgam?”

“There’s a problem in Mistress Pancake’s group.”

They entered the room. Mistress Pancake was visibly upset and off in a corner. A bunch of the attendees were arguing.

Sapphire got closer and it became apparent that the argument was between one man and a group. And the one man was the same man who she had run into in the morning when trying to exit the elevator.

“What’s going on?” asked Sapphire.

“This guy won’t shut up,” said David pointing at the guy in the pork pie hat. “We can’t hear a thing that Mistress Pancake is saying.”

Sapphire looked at Pork Pie Hat. “Is this true?”

He held up a sheet of paper. “The agenda says there will be a lively Q&A. I was just trying to get some of my questions answered.”

“Yeah, in the middle of an induction,” said Crescent.

Sapphire looked at Pork Pie Hat.

“My questions were relevant to what was going on at the time. To ask later would not have proved useful.”

Sapphire peered at his badge. It read ‘Ray’.

“Ray, do we know each other?”

“I know you’re Sapphire Rain, but I don’t think we’ve ever been introduced.”

“But you are a member of Inraptured?”

“Yes, I joined since it was a pre-requisite to being allowed to attend the convention. But I spend most of my time on HypWorld.”

“HypWorld?” Sapphire snorted. “That explains it.”

“HypWorld is the leading erotic hypnotic site on the Internet,” Ray said condescendingly. “Unlike Inraptured we encourage dominants of all genders to participate.”

“The problem is that invariably the male doms come to dominate all the discussions,” said Sapphire. “That’s why we have IR. So we don’t have to shout over the men.”

“Well obviously, I disagree. If you are unable to keep up with the male do—”

Sapphire cut him off. “Yes, but this is our convention. So I am going to ask you to step outside, so Mistress Pancake can continue and the rest of the attendees can benefit from the lecture.”

“Yes, well, I will leave, but I will say I am most unimpressed by the Hypno-Dommes I have met so far.” And he walked out.

“What a jerk,” said Seduction.

Sapphire walked over to Mistress Pancake, who was reapplying her mascara.

“Okay, MP, he’s gone, you can continue now.”

“Thanks, Sapphire. I just lost control of the room”

“It’s okay,” said Sapphire. “It could happen to anyone.”

Not really. Maybe if you spent less time on hair and make-up and more time on your inductions this wouldn’t have happened.

“Okay, class,” Mistress Pancake announced. “Getting back to what I was saying before. For purposes of the trance state it doesn’t really matter what flavor syrup is used on the waffles… ”

Sapphire Rain rolled her eyes and walked out the door.

* * *

During the break for lunch Sapphire continued to search for Milo. She poked her head into the ballroom. “Milo?” She called out.

“Nope, just me and SB,” answered Conrad.

“Oh, hi guys. Are you having a good time at the convention?”

“I, for one, am having a delightful time,” answered SB.

“It’s better than a sharp stick in the eye,” said Conrad.

“Ah, Conrad, ever the optimist,” said Sapphire. “Still I’m curious as to why two guys from Europe who have never even been tranced decided to fly thousands of miles to an erotic hypnosis convention.”

“I’m just trying to establish an alibi for the recent spate of Norwegian cheese fires,” Conrad said dryly.

“I’m here as a fan of the fetish and for the camaraderie,” said SB.

“Well, SB, if you are here for the camaraderie then why are you two hanging out in an empty ballroom?”

“It’s for Conrad’s sake,” explained SB. “Some young American girl, top-heavy and blonde, has taken a fancy to Conrad. He’s not too keen on her, although I think she seems quite nice. Anyway, we ducked in here to avoid her.”

“Oh, Conrad has an admirer?” Sapphire asked innocently. “Who is it?”

“Kate Upton,” answered Conrad. “’I’d like to think I’m quite a catch, but why a supermodel would be interested in me is baffling.” He eyed Sapphire suspiciously.

“Yeah,” agreed Sapphire trying to suppress a smile. “That’s just so weird.”

“Right” said Conrad. “I can’t imagine how such a thing could happen.”

“In your flight from Kate, you didn’t happen to see Milo, did you?”

“As a matter of face, yes we did see him, Milady,” said SB.

“Yeah, he asked me if I knew the quickest way to the airport,” said Conrad. “As if I know all the back roads and shortcuts in rural Michigan.”

“Airport?” said Sapphire. “I don’t know what Milo is up to, but when he does show up he better have a good explanation for disappearing on me.”

“Does Milo ever have a good explanation for anything he does?” asked SB.

* * *

The afternoon sessions featured Mistress Joanne on Music and Erotic Hypnosis, Mistress Candice on Using Cleavage for Maximum Impact, and Sapphire filling in for Tessa.

Every seat was filled in the lecture room where Sapphire was speaking. She scanned the crowd. Still no Milo. Romeo, Pika and Me-chan in the front row. Amalgam and Crescent were in the middle. Seduction sat off to the side. In the back row she saw SB and Conrad. Kate Upton was sitting next to Conrad and kept pawing at him. Sapphire couldn’t help but smile. Then she saw Ray in that pork pie hat and her smiled disappeared.

“So I want to demonstrate how a basic induction works. She point at Amalgam. “You can be my guinea pig.” Amalgam rose and walked to the front of the room to a smattering of applause.

“Just a moment,” said a loud voice. “Have you hypnotized this subject before?” The question came from Ray.

“Yes, she has. Many times,” answered Amalgam.

“Well than I would assert that this is not a true test of Sapphire’s abilities. If she’s tranced you before, there are triggers already implanted and you’re disposed to go under for her.”

“This isn’t a test,” Sapphire explained. “Everyone here knows my power. This is just a demonstration for purposes of understanding how an induction works.”

“Nevertheless, I would prefer it if you used a subject you had no previous experience with.”

“Fine,” said Sapphire “Amalgam, take a seat.”

Sapphire scanned the audience. With the exception of Conrad and SB, she had put everyone under.

“Conrad?” Sapphire asked. “You want to try your first trance now?”

Kate Upton had her arms wrapped around Conrad and was nibbling on his left ear.

“I am kind of indisposed at the moment,” Conrad said glumly.

“SB?”

“Thank you for the offer, Milady, but I wish to remain trance free.”

Sapphire looked at Ray. “Sorry, but at sometime in the past I’ve tranced everyone in this room.”

“Well this is just intolerable,” said Ray. “This whole convention has been nothing but a farce from the ver—”

“Except for you, Ray,” Sapphire interrupted. “I’ve never hypnotized you.”

“Well, that’s entirely out of the question. How am I to observe the induction if I am being the one tranced.”

“That’s the best seat in the house,” yelled out Me-chan.

“You’re not scared are you, Mr. Male Dom?” asked Romeo.

“Ray’s scared,” screamed Kate.

“No, I’m not,” replied Ray. “It’s a simple matter of objectivity.”

“Ray’s scared! Ray’s scared!” The audience chanted in unison.

“Oh all right! If it will stop this accursed cacophony, Sapphire Rain may, and I emphasize may, try and trance me. I have serious doubts that she will succeed or that anyone in this entire convention understands hypnosis at all.”

“Boo!” yelled Crescent.

Sapphire held up her hand. “That’s enough everyone. I’ll take it from here. Ray if you’ll come down to the front and take a seat, we’ll begin.”

As Ray took his seat, Kate hissed from the back row. Sapphire shot her a dirty look.

“Sorry, Sapphire,” Conrad apologized. “I’ll try and keep her under control.” He wagged his finger at Kate and she bit it playfully.

Sapphire turned her attention back to Ray.

“Now, Ray this will be very easy, all you ha—”

“Yes, I understand how an induction works.”

Sapphire frowned. “I am going to ask that you not interrupt me.”

“What’s the matter?” Ray sneered. “Can’t you perform an induction if the subject is talking?”

“I can trance any man I desire. I am trying to explain to the audience. That’s the point of this lecture.”

“Can you? From what I’ve seen this convention I’m not sure any of you Hypno-Dommes know the first thing about hypnosis.”

“So, you have a very strong mind?” asked Sapphire.

“I do have a strong mind,” said Ray.

“And you are not falling under my spell.”

Ray snorted. “The stunt you pulled on the Norwegian? That was laughable.”

Sapphire replied, but her words were so soft, Ray couldn’t hear them.

“I didn’t quite catch that.” Ray leaned in closer

Sapphire repeated her words, but again Ray could not make out what she was saying.

He stared at her lips, trying to understand what she was saying. He saw the movement, but still could hear no words. He focused intently. He could no longer hear the audience. All he saw were Sapphire’s lips. He could almost make out what she was saying. If he could only focus a little more. He blocked out everything else. Just needed to understand what she was saying. And it was. He could read her lips:

DEEP SLEEP NOW!

Sapphire snapped her fingers. Ray’s eyes closed and he slumped to the floor. She searched his pockets and found his keycard. She tossed it to Romeo.

“You and Pika go and pack up all this stuff and bring it down to the lobby. Crescent and Amalgam carry him out of here and dump in one of the chairs by registration. Seduction call a cab for a ride to an airport. When it arrives you guys pile him and his bags into the cab and send him on his merry way.”

Everyone rose from their seats and gave HRH Princess Sapphire Rain a standing ovation.

* * *

After her very long day HRH Princess Sapphire Rain relaxed on the couch in her suite. Room service should arrive her dinner any minute. She had her feet propped up and sipped from a cup of peppermint tea.

There was a knock at the door. Finally, thought Sapphire. I’m famished.

“Come in,” she called out.

But it wasn’t room service. Milo stuck his head in.

“Hi Sapphire!”

“Milo!” Where have you been all day?” She shouted. “Give me one good reason why I should use you as a footstool and make you beg to give me your wallet.

“That is a mighty tempting offer, Princess,” Milo replied.

“That’s not an answer, Milo.”

“I was planning on seeing you in the morning, Princess, but then I got a call from Tessa.”

“What did Tessa want?”

“She asked me to go pick up someone at the airport.”

“So you are taking orders from Tessa now?” Sapphire stared at Milo. “I think we’ve moving from wallet territory to your 401-k.”

“No, it wasn’t like that,” Milo said. “Look, I think this will explain it better.”

Milo pulled the door back further. A handsome man in a tailored suit was standing there. In an English accent he said, “Hi, I’m Tom Hiddleston. I’m looking for Princess Sapphire Rain.”

Sapphire smiled. “Milo, you can go for now.” She dismissed him with the wave of her hand. “We’ll talk about your wallet tomorrow.

Milo disappeared out of the suite closing the door behind him.

“Tom, come here.” Sapphire patted the cushion next to her. “I want to have a “talk” with you.

THE END