The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

After nearly three months work my new MC story is finally finished. It is quite long so I’d like to thank my readers in advance for having the patience to read through it all. smiles I’m hoping it is enjoyable to read though.

The prologue portion is not vital to the development of the story, but it is a good continuation/conclusion to this story’s predecessor. If you would like to skip directly past the prologue it won’t affect the main body of the text, of course. smiles

I would like to indirectly thank Iago and Sara H seeing as how their communications originally created my interest in this whole genre, and Trilby Else for his very polite reviews of everyone’s stories each week. And finally I would like to thank everyone at the EMCSA for taking the time to read my stories here even though I’m not a full time MC author. You’re all wonderful people, thanks so much! smiles

This story contains details of explicit sexual acts between females.

SAPPHIC NOCTURNE

by Serene Cherry

“The moon has set, and the Pleiades; it is midnight, and time passes, I sleep alone...” -Sappho

“...For now...”

* * *

1.

-Alice-

Her abode was a work of unadorned beauty and magnificence, an unparalleled garden of humanities and classics, perfectly suited to her tastes in every way. i smiled to myself, the newest resident in a palace of literature and knowledge, as i entered the room along with my fellow votary. Our hands were locked together in giddy admiration of our new surroundings, though our stay would be much too ephemeral for any concupiscent arrangements. Still, i felt so drowned in such a new and alluring lineage that my happiness had become perpetual.

i spun around in a circle playfully as the dark figure entered the room. A broidered piece of beautiful Lydian work covered her feet. Her shining ankles, clad in fairest fashion, carried her forth with godlike elegance. So came Selina Jade.

“Such an unrivaled culmination of...perfection, mistress Jade, I love it.”

Compliments were a minor part of my maintained temperaments. i was still an individual, of course, but a meliorated one thanks to her. My vocabulary had certainly increased in such a brief period of time as well, i had definitely noticed it in my thought. Now, watching her before me, she brought forth soothing words from her red glazed lips.

“Why, thank you, Alice. I’m pleased that you enjoy our temporary accommodations.”

Selina had the ability to make even the most simple of words become full of sensuality, i could only imagine how wonderful her singing voice would be.

“Why such a frivolous stay in your luxurious home, Selina?” i asked, turning to her.

Selina stepped forward and placed her hand on my shoulder, i loved her hand on my shoulder...

“We’ll be away for a short time,” she stated. “Just until our supposed transgression fades away.”

Margo finally turned to speak. She was more a listener, but i loved her so.

“Que voulez-tu dire, maîtresse?”

“Alice is a part of our family now, Margo. Her mother will most likely try to deny her children this new life in a short time so we’re going to take a little vacation.”

“Why would she deny me of you, my mistress, this is where I want to be.”

Selina placed her other hand on my shoulder and pulled my jacket off, hanging it up nearby.

“Of course it is, my child. You and Margo can stay here in the library for now, I’ll be back in a while. Have fun.” she said, winking at us.

Margo and i smiled and answered her collectively, though in different languages.

“Yes, mistress Jade.”

Selina turned for a moment, still smiling at us...her red lips. She then winked once more and retreated into the shadows of the hallway, leaving Margo and i to ourselves. My gaze quickly moved to the body of my companion. Margo was wearing a colorful sports jacket and a pair of sneakers over top her single, silk layer of clothing. i giggled to myself, finding my attire on her body amusing. i had always imagined Margo’s preferred style to be something a little more formal, perhaps fur or maybe leather. My eyes had never seen her in anything else but our collective gown, which was still definitely beautiful on her as well as on myself.

i lied down on the soft carpet near the un-lit fireplace and kicked off my shoes, immediately pulling my previously stained silk above my waist.

Touch me...fuck me...

“Take me Margo, I want you inside me.”

Margo fell to her knees and pushed her black hair out of her face, giggling quietly until she was upon me.

* * *

2.

The dead of night had traditionally been a time of rest, but it was not so within the ranks of my new existence. Selina’s vast home was filled with energy and it seemed to flourish in the darkness. My encounter with Margo was definitely an aid in the temporary fulfillment of my sexual urges, for the time being anyway. We made a note to keep our little area clean as we ventured together, it would have been rude to mess mistress Jade’s library on my first stay. Instead of remaining on the soft carpet as Margo did, i rose to my feet and stepped over to her vast shelves. Some were books on psychology and various studies of the human psyche, and others were classic literature from various periods in history. My hand reached out and plucked a large book from the rack which had been slightly protruding from the rest, looking as if it had recently been read.

“Greek mythology.” i read aloud.

Margo gave me her usual smile and remained silent at my feet, writhing just a bit. The only light in the room came from a small lamp in the corner, though i would have preferred a candle myself but, alas, they were all snuffed. i opened the book with my tired hands and peered at some of the passages which had been emphasized with creases in each page. My eyes searched for a chair to rest in, finding one near the lamp. A presence filled the room, i didn’t even have to look, Selina was standing in the door frame.

“You’ve been busy I see.” she said, softly.

It was the first time i had seen my mistress dressed in anything else but black attire. Her dark blue robe flowed gently in the air with it’s seemingly weightless material; she was in bare feet. Selina made a soft gesture with her face, lowering her gaze to Margo who was now at her feet.

Let me help too, my mistress...

Margo’s tongue slowly ran up and down mistress Jade’s shin, stopping at the knee only to run back down to her toes again and again. i felt my own knees become weak at the mere sight of Selina being pleasured...it gave me pleasure.

“Book...” i said, rather clumsily.

“My current selection in fact,” she answered. “Do you know the poet Sappho, Alice?”

i shook my head, attacking my own stupidity on the subject, but one could quickly learn.

“No.” i said.

“She is my favorite of all. So simple, so beautiful.”

i opened the book to a selected page and began to read out a set of stanzas that had been underlined.

Awed by her brightness, stars near the beautiful moon cover...

Cover their own shining faces when she lights earth with her silver brilliance of love.“ Selina continued, building upon my words.

“That is beautiful, mistress.” i answered.

“A woman with so much influence and beauty, a lover of women, one to learn from, Alice.”

“I wish to learn, my mistress.”

Between her legs, Margo breathed Selina’s aroma, lost in it’s almost hypnotic fragrance. i felt the heat from my pussy increase with each full inhalation she made.

“You see, Sappho was one of the first women in Greece who received renowned admiration for her wisdom,” Selina began. “In a world dominated by males where we didn’t even have the right to vote she was able to begin her own school in a way. A school with followers who loved and revered her.”

Margo rose to her feet, leaving Selina’s leg partially covered in saliva. Her actions were met with calm approval as Selina smiled her perfect smile and dismissed her to my side. Even in the absence of her usual makeup Selina’s body was glorious to observe. i guessed her age to be around 30 or perhaps younger. While Margo and i were naturally a bit clumsy on our feet, Selina stood perfectly still with her feet together, not even swaying her body slightly in the calm air. Her eyes glowed in the lamp light with a power and a wisdom never seen before, she looked as if she didn’t have any pupils at all. The whites of her eyes were difficult to observe at times, if they were indeed present at all. It was just...black.

i felt myself getting a little tired...staring a little too...long.

i came to my knees involuntarily, giggling and letting my hair fall in front of my vision. Selina rested her gaze away from direct contact with my eyes, smiling softly. My recollection gradually passed on to her with each second i gazed fully into the darkness. In it’s place came more passion, more desire for her sensual touch upon my flesh.

“Perhaps you two should rest now, tomorrow is a very important day for us.”

“Nous dormirons bien, maîtresse Jade.”

Selina stepped forward and lowered her face, kissing me on the forehead tenderly. i lifted my arms and embraced my mistress in return, so perfectly content with all my life had become and with what the future was sure to bring. She took my hand and beckoned Margo to follow as well as she led us into the black hallway. Even through torrential darkness her path was flawless. We came upon an open door near the end and Margo and i entered ahead of her. A large bed for us both, i thanked Selina and smiled for her.

“Sleep well, Alice,” she whispered. “And perhaps I might teach you more tomorrow.”

Selina closed the door and left Margo and i alone. Had we not been drained of the majority of our energy we would have embraced, instead we lied down together.

i love this...i love me...

“Sweet dreams, my child.”

* * *

3.

i awoke to the loud patter of raindrops against the curtained windows of our chambers. It was still dark out, the night was not yet over. A small storm had encircled the house, pelting it with rain and the faint sound of thunder. A single layer of sheet pressed lightly against my bare skin as i stared at the slow moving fan hanging from the ceiling. It’s sound served to soothe my ears along with the rhythmic sound of Margo’s breath nearby. i raised my head from the pillow and leaned over her rising chest to gaze at her pleasing expression; one of blissful stupor. Her lips were dark, nearly void of any bright color and very pale, as was her skin. The heat emanating from her being was undeniable.

Courtesy would not permit me the charge of waking Margo from her tranquil silence, i let her be. My lips, only inches from hers, did not disturb her in the least, as i gave her a gentle kiss. My tongue gently parted her dark lips, moistening them with my warm saliva.

She remained at rest when i rose from the sheets.

The absence of the sheets from my own skin left a calm chill in the air. i searched for an article of clothing to cover myself with but my efforts were ultimately fruitless. i left my room, unclothed. The light which faintly poured in through the curtains of my chambers was absent in the dark hallway. Along the walls hung a row of achievements including an award for excellence in the field of child psychology and a plaque which read, “We congratulate Dr. Selina Jade for her humanitarian lifestyle and selfless contributions to countless charities throughout the country.”

Along with the remaining awards and plaques there were also many paintings and tapestries which lined the hallway creating a small gallery even. However, there was one frame which was not clearly recognizable. Behind the frame’s glass covering hung a small necklace with a dark blue sapphire along with a large parchment written in a language to which i had no comprehension. The rather large deposits of dust beneath the glass indicated that the display had not been disturbed for some time.

i continued down the hallway, peering at a number of other awards before the gallery’s contents reverted to that of medieval tapestries; most of them ancient Greek renderings from what i could tell in the partial darkness. The small gallery soon came to an end with a number of doors on each side of the hall. All of them stood open except one. i came to the door and placed my hand on it, savoring the sensations which radiated from within.

Warm...foreboding...a great number of descriptions came to mind.

i gently tapped on the door. No answer. My curiosity quickly got the better of me. My hand slowly turned the knob, opening the door. The chamber was dark, lit only by a number of vermilion candles set in a circle around the room’s only inhabitant. Selina sat silently amidst the candles with her eyes closed as she recited words from what sounded like a ritual. Her words were of a different language, one which i was unable to understand.

My presence quickly interrupted her whispers. i let only my head appear visible, hiding my body behind the door as she stopped to open her eyes.

“Alice.” she said, smiling politely though speaking much softer than usual.

“I...apoligize for my intrusion, mistress.”

“It’s quite all right,” she answered. “Do come in, child.”

Selina wore a dark blue robe, the same which she had dawned earlier. It showed much more age than any of her regular wardrobe in the candlelight.

“What is this?” i asked.

“Questions...questions that do not need answers, child.” she said. Her voice was very weak.

The candles surrounding her flickered with my slight movements. Selina leaned over to snuff the three candles to her front and sides, leaving the final three lit. She rose to her feet, pushing her beautiful hair out of her face. My eyes stood just in line with Selina’s shoulders when she and i stood at full height.

“You left Margo undisturbed?” she asked. Her voice remained strangely soft, almost as if she were exhausted.

“She’s asleep,” i replied. “I missed you as I slept.”

Selina smiled tenderly, opening her arms to me. “Embrace me, child.”

Upon entering Selina’s ring of candles the two nearest me flickered out. i wrapped my arms around her and held tight, embracing the warmth and the power which she possessed. Her body was so soft and fragile, and yet, it would not even phase her firm stance as i pushed myself into her comforting breast.

“Are we leaving, mistress Jade?” i asked.

She gently pushed some hair out of my face with her fingers. “Yes, child.”

“And what is to become of my sister?”

“Her new life awaits,” she began. “It is not to be with us. She is my gift to another.”

“Gift?” i asked.

“A reconciliation of sorts, but from long ago, pay it no mind.” Selina continued.

i paused for a moment, longing to gaze into the darkness of her eyes which remained closed as she cradled me in her arms

“Are there others?” i asked.

My query was left unanswered. Selina finally opened her eyes and peered at me.

“So full of questions aren’t you, Alice?”

i nodded. It had been quite some time since Selina and i had actually talked as we used to, or at least it felt that way. She gently released her hold on me and we both stepped out of the circle of candles. “Come, child, we’ll talk. I know that’s what you want.”

Talk...whisper...touch...

Before we left the room, Selina looked back at the one remaining lit candle. She closed her eyes for a moment...the candle went out.

From the hallway gallery i was led to another doorway in the vast hallway. It’s interior was shrouded in darkness, it seemed completely empty. Selina placed her hand on my shoulder for a moment; i turned to her. When i turned back, the darkness had changed to a dimly lit study of sorts. The chamber was decorated with a single window, two large chairs, a small table, books...the room of my first discovery. i took a deep breath, breaking off from Selina’s lead to explore the familiar sight in absolute awe. The chairs, the table...they all still were fragrant with my scent.

“Are you comfortable, Alice?” Selina asked. i looked down and noticed that i was still without clothing. A surge of heat ran quickly through my body, my inner thighs felt moist...excited.

“I’m...fine.”

“Would you like a blanket?”

i shook my head, politely, never bothering to hide the arousal which was definitely noticeable from between my legs. Selina was pleased.

“Take a seat then, Alice.” she said softly, finding a comfortable place in her own chair.

The leather felt cold at first but quickly warmed to my skin. Selina stared calmly at my feet, still tired from her previous engagements, while i sat restlessly. My hands slowly rubbed against my skin, passing very close to the wet lips of my pussy but never directly....yet. i yearned for Selina’s touch...her voice to give me pleasure.

“Selina...” i moaned.

“Come to me then, child. Sit.” she whispered.

Selina ran the backside of her hand slowly across her lap, across the dark blue material of her robe. i rose from my chair and stumbled to her legs, falling to my knees. With her hand in mine, i stood once more and sat in her warm lap. My back rested against her chest which rose and fell slowly. Her breath was like the utterance of a silent music, so peaceful to the ears one could lose herself forever in it’s rhythm or surrender to it by giving in to the pleasure it brought forth.

Selina began to run her hand through my hair. It felt warm...calming...

My knees trembled a bit as i was still aching from the night before. i raised my hand and caressed Selina’s fingers as she ran them through my long black hair. She peered at my scathed wrists, smiling.

“So loyal, so perfect.”

Selina and i stared into each other’s eyes as she held my naked body in her arms. My wrist was raised slowly to her face. Her breath upon my small, nearly healed wound began to boil my blood. i licked my pale lips as i looked down.

Dripping...lust...yesss...

“Do you feel like touching yourself, my child?” she asked softly.

“...yes...” i whispered.

She guided my hand to my stomach, still holding on to it. i turned my head to look into her eyes, deeply...so comforting...

My head slouched onto her shoulder, my hand was now between my legs. Selina guided my fingers to my wet slit, letting one of mine and one of hers slip inside my tender folds. A warm, tranquil dampness engulfed our fingers and triggered a small wash of pleasure over my trembling body.

“Good girl, softly now...” she whispered.

“Ohhhhhh...”

Selina made sure to keep the rhythm slow and calm, teasing compared to what Margo and i had done hours earlier. She blew against my hair softly, pushing it aside so that she could whisper into my ear as she caressed me. The squishing sound of our wet fingers playing together was faintly audible over her soft voice. I looked down to see the beginnings of my wetness drip onto her robe.

“Listen well, child, and I shall teach you.” she whispered.

Her finger slipped deeper inside, so did mine. My jaw drooped open as my breathing increased. I let my hips move in a rhythm close to our combined movements. My chest began to rise and fall quickly, my eyes began to tear.

Fuck me...more...

“I...listen.”

Selina let her mouth come directly up to my ear as she whispered, ”My delight is the exquisite; yes, for me glitter and sunlight and love are one society.

Yessss...more...

My juices began to lubricate our fingers as they both moved slowly in and out of my dripping pussy. Selina’s eyes were ardent, affectionate...so welcoming to my memories as they passed into them...

“Life’s precious fluid is one of our many delights, savor it every single time...”

Her voice in my ears was wonderful. Every one of her words soaked in, while more of my juices poured out. The craving was great, but it would be satisfied in time.

“Unnhhhhhh...”

My moaning remained quiet as Selina withdrew her finger to allow another of my own to take it’s place instead. My breath was humid, i began to perspire. And yet, the fire between my legs overpowered any sense of heat that was present above my waist. Selina gripped my free wrist with her hand, her fingers still dripping with my fluids. Her hand then began to stroke my scathed skin, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

More...yesss...

My body slowly began to slide down from Selina’s lap as i writhed upon her, not restricting the sound of my voice anymore. i let my fingers explore deep inside my pussy, remaining gentle though the incredible surge of pleasure just below my palm was beckoning me to thrust deeper. Consumed with ravenous aphrodisia, i pulled my wrist away from Selina’s firm grip, tearing my skin at it’s weakest point. A quick, uncontrolled flow began, starting small but quickly growing. My head spun as Selina’s words echoed in it.

And if she flees, soon she will follow...

My free hand ran across my skin, soaking it. My pussy drooled with my wonderful juices, shaking my body with an unsatiable arousal.

...And if she does not accept gifts, she will give...

The room closed in, i felt myself seemingly light up as though i were one of the six vermilion candles. My body convulsed in violent exasperation and pleasure. My fingers pushed deeper, no longer in the restraints of gentleness. Selina’s lesson would reach it’s great climax with a powerful orgasm from my dripping pussy.

...If she does not love, she will love despite herself.

Selina pressed my wrist against my lips, holding tightly to prevent my moans from finding the farthest reaches of her home. My mouth closed on the calm gushing, losing it’s pale color in favor of a brighter hue. i yelled a final cry of sexual gratification through closed lips as my fingers slipped out of my body to make one final embrace of my swollen clit.

My mouth swallowed fresh sustenance as a sultry flow of my fluids burst forth, streaming onto Selina’s robe from my throbbing pussy. A sigh of relief washed over my mistress as the liquid’s heat met with her own skin beneath the garment. My hand dropped from my mouth to my side. Selina gripped it once more, stifling the scarlet liquid’s course. Soon my thoughts calmed as a feeling of lethargy engulfed my body. My urges subsided once again. Selina allowed my body to rest deeper into her body, cradling me as i lost myself in her arms.

* * *

4.

My awakening came not to the sound of raindrops, but a quiet whisper in my ear. A single white candle stood lit on the night stand next to my bed. No longer in the study, i was lying in the exact same place that i had awoken from hours earlier. A fan hanging from the ceiling slowly rotated, echoing it’s sound in my head quietly. A dark figure came into view, holding an object in her hand.

i strained to focus my eyes on Selina as she stood over me. A white colored apron covered her black dress suit. My head turned to the side, feeling the warm bed sheets press against my face. Selina gently lifted my arm from the bed, straightening it as her other hand brought forward a small syringe.

A sharp feeling near my forearm, followed quickly by a soothing relaxation...then weariness...

My consciousness drifted in and out...as if in a dream perhaps...

i watched, motionless, as Selina lifted my wrist and breathed softly on it’s dried surface. The absence of any feeling or response was apparent to her quickly. Her needlework was quick and effortless. The whispers soothed my mind as she stitched. Questions to whether i was all right came from her every few seconds regardless of the fact that i couldn’t answer. She cared for my well-being more than any other.

“...In darkness, the anguish of a thousand wounds will never overcome one’s devotion to her mistress.” Selina whispered, seemingly continuing her lesson...or beginning one...

I attempted speech but was drained of any strength which would allow me to answer her. With my occupancy placed on her beautiful words rather than her actions, the rigors were much easier to bear. Knowing that she would always be there for me was the driving force. Both wrists were completed by the time i awoke fully.

Selina had placed a blanket overtop my body to keep me warm. Margo sat happily in a nearby chair, keeping watch. i raised myself up slowly and smiled, lifting my arms into the air to stretch.

“Did you sleep well, child?” Selina asked.

“Very well,” i replied. “My session was wonderful, mistress.”

There was a pause. “Your session?”

“In your study,” i stated. “The one of my first discovery, don’t you remember?”

Selina smiled, turning to Margo who giggled quietly.

“Veut-elle dire votre bureau, maîtresse Jade?”

She nodded. “Yes, Margo.”

“Le bâtiment est-il loin d’ici, n’est-il pas?”

“I know.” Selina answered. She then turned back to me, narrowing her eyes to ensure that i did not look into her eyes directly. “Patients like to see what They want, child. You’ll learn this in time as Margo has, and you’ll enjoy it all that much more.”

i peered at my hands, confused, and then turned my gaze to Margo who continued to giggle. She wore a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt, a rather peculiar attire for her yet again. A similar outfit was laid out for me at the foot of the bed. Selina stepped back, nodding to Margo who quickly stood from her chair to help me out of bed.

After dressing, Margo and i left our room and entered the long hallway. As we walked towards front of the house i looked back. The scenery remained intact from my memory, except for the one frame which contained the necklace and parchment; the exhibit was no longer on the wall as it had been earlier.

Margo and i made our way into the vast library, hoping to greet Selina who sat in a chair nearby. She was no longer wearing the apron and had returned to her comfortable black attire. A modest skirt and black heels clothed her long, beautiful legs as she sat crossed legged with a cup of tea in her hands. i failed to notice her guest as she sat across from her with her own tea. Selina paused in her speech to sip from her beverage but the visitor did not, rather she had accepted it out of courtesy though she had no plans to drink it’s contents. The stranger was a young woman, near Selina’s age, but with shorter much fairer hair. Her attire was similar to Selina’s as well. A small petticoat protruded from her mauve skirt and a white veil covered the top of her head but gave a clear view of her face.

Selina turned her gaze to us and smiled whereas the visitor looked upon us with sharp eyes.

“You may enter, my children.” Selina said softly.

“Thank you, mistress.” i answered.

She turned her attention back to the fair haired woman.

“Are these the ones?” the visitor asked.

“No,” Selina replied. “My benefaction lies asleep in the next room. This one is Margo, and this one is Alice.”

The visitor acknowledged our presence, minimally. “Servants, I am Liandra. I trust you serve your prioress well.”

Selina placed her tea on a nearby table. “My relationship with these two is somewhat different than our ways would insist, Liandra. I do not consider them so far below me nor do I dictate what their self-worth is to be.”

Liandra seemed dissatisfied. She looked down on us as if we were of a lower class.

“There is much they should learn about there role as servants to a prioress,” she said. “I can see now the differences between us, Dissident Jade.”

“My loyalties still lie with our abbess though our methods have come to differ.”

“Your power is worth more than these two...scullions. There is so much more you could accomplish with us.”

“I understand that, Liandra, but I am quite happy with what I have already.” Selina said.

“Always the aesthete, just as before your departure.” Liandra replied, shaking her head for a moment. Her eyes were much different from Selina’s, they were strong and piercing. She made it a point not to look at Margo and i for the most part. “Until your return, your gifts will bring your name reverence under the Convent.” she said.

“Thank you, Liandra.” Selina answered. She then made a small gesture with her gaze causing Margo to part from my side and leave into the next room. She returned with my sister, still quiet from her sleep and completely unaware of the life which awaited her.

“This is the benefaction?” she asked.

“Yes, she is my offering to our abbess.”

“She will be pleased, Dissident Jade.”

Every time Selina’s guest referred to her by this name it seemed to phase her being. i sensed that my mistress did not care for it all that much, but had accepted it out of courtesy.

“And how is your sibling, Liandra?” Selina asked.

“She waits for you,” she answered. “She would have come in my stead, but our abbess forbid it.”

“I would have loved to see her once more.”

“As would she, I believe.”

Margo stepped towards the strange woman as she sat in her chair. With her arms outstretched, holding my sister, Liandra did not reach for her. Instead, her expression turned to one of aversion.

“Place the child before her, Margo.” Selina instructed. Liandra continued to look down upon her as she complied with Selina’s request and backed away. Only then did she stand from her chair and take my sister into her possession.

“You have much to learn, servant. I pity your vulgar display of impudence.”

She turned her gaze back to Selina, the only one who she considered to be her equal of us. She stood from her chair, piously.

“Your presence in my home is always welcome, Liandra, I thank you for coming.”

“Hopefully, upon any future travels to this place you will have educated your servants somewhat. I bid you farewell, Dissident Jade.”

Liandra approached Selina and they made somewhat of a formal parting gesture with a small kiss though Liandra did not seem at all affectionate with her hostess. Then, with my sister in her arms, she began to walk towards the door. Margo stood still, partially blocking her path through no fault of her own. A small gesture from Liandra, similar to one of Selina’s, was enough to force Margo to the floor and out of her way. She smiled for the first time as she left.

With Liandra gone, Selina lent her hand to Margo who took her assistance and stood. She then turned to me, smiling tenderly as she spoke.

“An answer to a question, Alice, but one that raises many more in itself.”

Selina opened her arms to me and waited until i embraced her for the longest time, glad to be with my loving mistress though i would never again see my sister.

* * *

5.

The remainder of the morning was spent organizing our small personal belongings and preparing for our departure. Selina cautioned me to use the mittens one last time, preventing my fingerprints from transferring to any of her belongings in her home. Margo and i packed our things into a single suitcase, we required little material possessions between us. Selina packed her clothes and important articles into two matching bags, each with a lock and key.

Upon completion of our task, Margo and i waited in the library together for Selina. The dark curtains were no longer drawn, allowing the morning light to flood the room. It seemed foreign to such a place. After a short period of time had passed, Selina returned to the room holding the necessary papers and identification for our departure. Her formal, yet elegant black suit held firmly above her waist and comfortably loose from her legs. Along with her bright red lipstick and enchanting gaze, Margo and i both felt the urge to please her.

“We are all ready I gather?” We nodded to her. “Well, we might have a little time for...something I suppose.”

She sat in her chair across from us. Margo proceeded to pant in anticipation, as her and I both smiled at Selina collectively.

Touching...licking...

Margo stood from her seat, walking over to me slowly. Selina watched attentively as she sat with her legs outstretched across the sides of the chair, facing me while resting in my lap. Our clothing made it difficult for us to embrace our flesh directly; Margo relied purely on my face and hands as attention points.

“Do you enjoy music, Alice?” Selina asked, watching us with narrowed eyes and a bright smile.

Margo began to drool on my forehead as she licked it, blocking my direct view of Selina though i heard her every word perfectly.

“Very much so, mistress.” i answered, giggling between breaths. I reached under Margo’s t-shirt with my hands. She moaned in approval.

“Music has the power to enchant, empower, even seduce. I would love to hear your interpretation of my work.”

“You compose, mistress?”

“I have tried,” she said softly. “My efforts have yet to produce a completed piece. Until then I quite enjoy contemporary classics.” Margo looked down at my jeans, unbuttoning them restlessly. We were both incredibly wet. Selina reached inside her black blazer and pulled out a pair of glasses. “When the time comes, your talent will be illustrated.” She proceeded to write a letter on a piece of paper with a gold plated pen.

“Ohhhh, thank you, mmmmistress.” i moaned, feeling Margo’s hands rub against the bare flesh of my mound inside my pants.

My body bathed in the pleasures of the darkness, brought on by our loving mistress. Every touch from Margo brought us closer together in thought. The passion...the attention...everything promised with my new life of perfection.

Our session would be long and wonderful; a pleasant relief before a long journey. The purpose was yet unknown but it would be realized in time. The remainder of our embrace was met by a wonderful recitation of poetry from our mistress, some written by ancient poets and some created by her own thought, encouraging us to continue. The endless frenzy of lust and arousal would last for nearly an hour, after our pleasure had raised us to the point of indescribable bliss many times over. This was what it meant to be with Dr. Selina Jade.

Her words pierced the settlement of passion within my heart as she wrote her message nearby. “Long and strenuous is the road to perfection, a path which can be met much more easily with a teacher. Once found, it’s promise of love and affection will be met...Never enslavement, but acceptance, education and not control, thus is perfection for although they are only breath, words which I command are immortal...

...