The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Santa Claus.

By The Slaver.

No one ever asked Santa what HE wanted for Xmas, but that did not matter he cum only once a year and tonight was the night, and in doing so he was going to make gifts for bears who were great friends of his. Hugo and McQueen Reynor were twins Hugo was the older of the two by half an hour. Both guys had blond hair were well built and were both over sexed. Hugo had kept his blond curly hair, but McQueen’s hair was cut in a high and tight cut. Hugo was in banking, but there were questions about some of his business methods. McQueen was a Sheriff’s deputy, there were also question being asked about the way McQueen was doing his job. Both Hugo and McQueen treated women badly and were homophobic. Perfect for Xmas gifts.

Early Evening Dec 24: At the bar Hugo was buying another round of drinks for his buddies; even thou it was Christmas Eve it was also a reunion. Hugo hadn’t seen his buddies in years. Hugo picked up the drinks order and moved back to his table and buddies. As he walked to his table Hugo past a table, as which a figure dressed as Santa sat. Hugo took no notice, it was Christmas Eve and the club was hosting a fancy dress party so some guy dressed as Santa was not out of place; as Hugo past his table the Santa briefly looked up and then back down.

“Here you go, you good for nothing mother fuckers!” Hugo laughed, but there was no hummer in his laugh. Hugo had not wanted to come to this reunion his twin brother McQueen had set the whole thing up, and then an hour before they were due at the club McQueen had called his brother and told him that he could not make it but for Hugo to go on his own. McQueen had said that he would come later, Hugo had a good idea what his bro meant and it was not coming to the reunion.

Compared to his old college buddies, Hugo and also his twin brother were still in pretty good shape: both had full heads of hair, they both looked pretty good and ripped firm bodies. All his college buddies it seemed had gone to pot. Hugo placed the jug of foaming beer on the table. Hugo had decided to end this reunion he had better thing to do than spend Christmas Eve with a load of old college buddies. “You old farts sure your wife’s are gonna let you stay late, you pussy-whipped Bastards. You all had little kids now.”

The remark struck home the group of men fell silent. “I’m surprised that with that super-potent cum you and McQueen have that both of you haven’t fathered several soft-ball teams between you!” snapped one of the guys at the table. “Well you guys know us two we both just love to fuck!” The same guy snapped back another comment, “Oh yes so we know, at college the pair of you knocked up some many girls that between the two of you both kept the off-campus clinics in business single headedly.” Hugo smiled; “We never bothered to wear rubbers. What, with dicks our size they’d only get strangled in those things!”

A few minutes late Hugo’s buddies said they had to go, Hugo nodded his head and stood up, he turned his back on the table as he said farewell. This gave Santa the change to drop four little pills into Hugo’s half-full mug, and another four into the jug. By the time Hugo turned back round Santa was sitting back at his own table. Santa sat and watched long enough to see Hugo finished his mug of beer and reach for the jug. Santa stood up and leaved the bar, he waited in the parking lot for Hugo.

A few minutes later Hugo wiped the beer foam from his lips onto the back of his hand and reached for the beer jug, but it was empty. He stood up grabbed his jacket and headed for the parking lot, as he moved out of the bar his head began to ache. The floor of the bar and then the pavement outside the bar started to spin and go out of focus. Hugo reached his car he fumbled with and dropped his keys. He bent down and picked them up. He didn’t have a moment to react as some guy dressed as Santa appeared beside him and blow some white powder into his nose and mouth; Hugo lost consciousness. Santa and Hugo faded from the parking lot.

Hugo came to, he was in his own bedroom on his bed; the room was bright and very warm. Someone must have turned the heating thermostat to over 80. Sweat poured off of Hugo and soaked into his clothes. There was a weight on his chest; siting on his chest was a guy dressed as Santa. On the bed beside Santa was a large red sack. “Good evening Mr. Reynor. This won’t take long. It seems that this year you have been a naughty boy, well then I’m here to teach you a new outlook on life.” Said Santa, as he reached into his sack.

Santa pulled out of the sack a Candy Cane, Hugo was so surprised at what was happening that he just stared at the figure siting on his chest holding a Candy Cane. “Open wide!” ordered Santa, Hugo just stared at Santa, but clapped his mouth tightly. Santa sighed he reach between Hugo’s legs and grabbed his ball-sacs tightly. Hugo let out a cry, and Santa quickly pushed the Candy cane all the way into Hugo’s mouth; Hugo was held in an almost hypnotic state, stared up at the intriguing figure, dressed like Santa, wearing a Santa suit and bondage gear underneath the suit. Then it got even weirder.

Suddenly the Candy cane began to swell up in Hugo’s mouth, until it was too big for Santa to hold. Hugo tried to reach up and remove the object that was growing in his mouth, but Santa held his hands against the bed! By the time Hugo realized what had happened, the Candy cane was over a foot long and filled his mouth entirely, the Candy was protruded out his mouth by several inches; the size of the cane in his mouth forced Hugo to swallow some kind of warm liquid covering the cane that remove his concern and awareness.

“I just know you would just love my new magical Candy cane, bitch!” Santa laughed looking down at Hugo, Santa released Hugo’s hands, and watched as he put a hand around Candy cane, which was now the shape of a large cock, Hugo’s cheeks bulging from the ‘Candy Cock’ in his mouth as his tongue rolled around it.

“Now before you’re too far gone, I’ll tell you what’s happening. When one of my magical Candy canes is placed inside a warm and wet place like your mouth or ass, it starts to mutate into a dildo. Next the large size of the dildo forces you to swallow the warm liquid coating the cane; the taste will keep your mind off-balance, as the special ‘cum centre’ breaks down your mental defences. Soon cum and cock become the only things you’ll be able to focus on. As is happening to you now, slave.”

Hugo could hear Santa, but he could barely understand what was happening to him as he began to thrust the Candy dildo back and forth in his mouth, the erection within his pants displaying Hugo’s intense pleasure at what he was doing to himself, much to Santa’s devious approval. “Mm mm, so nice and thick and masculine, isn’t it? You’re beginning to love the feel of that gorgeous cock-like dildo in your mouth, pumping your mouth over and over again.” Santa laughed as he watched Hugo.

Hugo just grunted and moaned as vestiges of his straight personality was gradually overwhelmed by the sensual seductions of this gay experience. “My Candy Cock will become the most erotic, pleasurable experience you’ll ever have, or want as it slowly breaks you down into a blissful lover of cock & cum! And all courtesy of Santa!” Said Santa as he reached into his Sack a second time.

From his sack Santa pulled out a second Candy cane, Hugo began thrusting and shoving the candy dildo even quicker into his mouth; Santa pushed Hugo onto his side and yanked his pants and shorts down far enough so that he was able to ram the second cane into Hugo’s ass. Hugo grunted and perspired from the penetration, moments later the Candy cane began to expand and fill Hugo’s whole. Santa watched as the pair of magical Candy canes proceeded to grow and fuck both Hugo’s mouth and ass, Hugo had a hand on each of the Candy dildo as they continued to pump in and out, making it look like Hugo was double-fucking himself!. Santa taunted Hugo for a while, but suddenly Santa recognized the sounds coming from Hugo: the familiar grunts, groans and moans of a straight man being enslaved to gay urges, needs and lust.

Hugo’s manor became less and less one of confusion, let alone resistance, as the pair of Candy dildos finally broke down any resistance, or straightness left within him. Hugo began to even more vigorously pump his orifices rapidly with both dildos. Very

Pleased, Santa began to prepare to give Hugo his final mental commands: Santa waved his hand over Hugo’s head, a pair of headphones connected to an I-player appeared; the headphones tightly clasped onto Hugo’s ears. Santa turned on the I-player.

For a moment, Hugo’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as the commands on the I-player entered his head. “Hugo; from now on you will be little more than a worshiper of cock . . . your mind reduced to a cretin-like state, your IQ reduced to single figures. You will from now on give anything to find ‘Masters’ who will give you the cocks you so desperately desire and crave, that you now need above all else! You are a slave and a worshipper of cock... you will give yourself to them and their every lust-filled need...you are a slave and a worshipper of cock...” said the voice on the I-player, over and over again.

Moments later: Hugo’s eyes rolled back down, Santa smiled as he picked up his sack. Several hours of this mental command programing will seal the bitches fate thought Santa as he left the room. Santa had another present to get ready.

Sheriff’s deputy McQueen Reynor pulled the speeding car over; he climbed out of his car. McQueen walked over to the car and tapped on the window, the window opened. McQueen looked into the car sitting at the wheel of the car was the pretty, young wife of the Mayor; his wife was some years younger than the mayor. “Well, well Mrs. Mayor you have been speeding well over the limited. I’m afraid I’ll have to write you a ticket. Unless of cause you are willing to come too some sort of arrangement to get out of the ticket!” said McQueen, unseen he rubbed his cock through his pants.

“What sort of arrangement did you have in mind, officer?” said the mayor’s wife in an unsure voice. McQueen did not beat about the bush, he replied bluntly. “Suck my cock, and then let me fuck you in the arse!” McQueen could see that the Mayor’s wife was shocked by the suggestion, but she know that with an election year coming up she could not risk getting the ticket. After a few seconds thought she asked in a quite low voice. “Ok, your place or mine?” the words faded from her lips.

“Neither, we’ll go to the motel on the other side of town and get a room. Follow me.” Said McQueen and without another word he turned and walked back to his car. Minutes later he pulled away and drove away; seconds later the Mayor’s wife followed, it did not take long to reach the motel. Minutes late they both were in a room.

An hour later the Mayor’s wife screamed out as for a third time as McQueen fucked and cum in her arse. The Mayor’s wife fell onto the bed moaning, McQueen climbed off the bed and pushed his softening cock back into his pants, he had not even taken off his uniform. “So you’ll forget about the ticket?” moaned the mayor’s wife, McQueen’s three loads of cum had started to leak from her ruined whole. “Of cause I have!” lied McQueen as he sent a copy of the ticket to the Sheriff’s office. The bitches never learn McQueen thought as he leaved the room.

McQueen pulled up outside the house he shared with Hugo, he walked into the house. At once the heat hit him. “Who the fuck turned the heating thermostat so high!” swore McQueen. Sweat started poured off of him and soaked into his uniform. McQueen thought he could hear moans and groans coming from his brother’s room. He smiled to himself as he walked towards his own room.

McQueen walked into his room, and was surprised to find a large red sack on his bed. “What the fuck...” McQueen started to say as out of nowhere Santa appeared. “Sorry about the heat officer Reynor but I need to get you and your brother use to high temperatures for your new lives!” said Santa as he moved nearer to McQueen. “What the fuck!” was all McQueen managed to say before Santa had grabbed one of his arms and twisted it.

Santa applied pressure and soon had McQueen’s arm in a lock, he pulled out a set of cuffs from his sack, and very quickly Santa had McQueen’s hands securely locked behind his back. Santa reached into his sack again and pulled out a ball-gag, which he shoved into McQueen’s mouth. “I don’t want everyone to hear this; you might wake the Neighbours, bitch.” Santa laughed as he yanked McQueen to the edge of the bed so he was now bent over arse in the air. Santa grabbed hold of McQueen’s pants and yanked them and McQueen’s shorts down around his ankles in one yank.

Santa held McQueen on the bed with one hand, with the other hand he pulled down his red pants; pushing aside the leather jock-strap beneath his pants Santa pulled his cock free, and then he spat on his cock, making sure that the ring at the end of his cock was well covered in spit. McQueen screamed into the ball-gag, and violently tried to get free as he felt Santa’s cock head force its way into his whole, it pierced him and forced his arse open. Santa shoved his dick all the way in and then pulled out and then pushed right back in, Santa started to violently rape McQueen.

“The only use you’ll have after tonight will be as a mindless fuck toy.” Laughed Santa, as he started to slow his thrusts, he pulled almost all of the way out of McQueen’s whole, before he thrust back in and started to fuck McQueen harder and deep, “Do you like being rapped? It’s of no matter; you’ll like becoming a bitch?” McQueen screamed into the ball-gag, he tried to buck and throw Santa off of him, but Santa’s strong hands held him firmly down, McQueen felt his whole being ripped open, the ring on the end of Santa’s cock rubbed McQueen’s prostate, his dick become half hard and leaked pre-cum as he was raped.

“Your gonna learn to like being raped and fucked don’t worry slave.” Laughed Santa, “You will always remember this moment, the moment you where conquered and become a fuck toy.” Santa felt his cock swell and he began to pant as his cum shoot deep in McQueen’s arse. Santa pulled his spent cock out of McQueen’s arse; the room was filled with the muffled cries and screams from McQueen who was shaking on the bed almost ready to black-out. Santa jerked McQueen up by his hair so he was standing. Santa pulled out one of the magical Candy canes from his sack; in one quick movement Santa pulled the gag from McQueen’s mouth and shoved the magical Candy cane into McQueen’s mouth. Santa let go of McQueen, who collapsed onto the floor.

The Candy cane began to swell in McQueen’s mouth, soon just like with Hugo the Candy protruded out his mouth by several inches: Santa removed the cuffs, at once one of McQueen’s hand went to the base of the candy cane, which had mutated into a candy dildo. As Santa watched, McQueen’s cheeks bulged as he rolled his tongue round the ‘Candy Cock’ in his mouth. McQueen began to thrust the Candy dildo into his mouth, the rapped erection of his cock displaying McQueen’s intense pleasure at what was happening to him.

Santa took out his headphones and mp3 player and put them on McQueen’s head and laughed at the sight of the man with his pants down and zonked out of his mind. While Hugo and McQueen’s brains were being reprogramed Santa moved through the home making sure that where was no sign of his ever being there.

Santa stood looking down at the now reprogramed Reynor twins both Hugo and McQueen knelt on the floor in front of Santa, staring into nothing their hands cuffed behind their backs. “Just a few last things and the pair of you will be ready to be delivered.” Said Santa as he waved a hand over the two men. The air round the two men shimmered; the hair from both Hugo and McQueen’s bodies vanished. Once the air stopped shimmering the only hair on the twin’s bodies was their eye brows and a circle of pubic hair round their cocks.

Another wave of Santa’s hand the air shimmered again, and Hell Gate cock cages appeared on both twins soft cocks; there was no joins on the cages, they looked like they were made of one piece of metal. Santa waved his hand for a final time dildos appeared in both men’s wholes. Smiling Santa clicked his fingers, Hugo and McQueen Reynor vanished. “Happy Xmas Arse-wholes. Happy New Year and New Life.” Said Santa as he clicked his fingers again, and he too vanished.

THE END: