The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandras Fall into Lustful Nakedness, The Beginning

Sandra was dissastified with herself, and her life. She was certainly attractive, but most men tended to leave her alone, and not approach her. She wasn’t sure why this was the case, but it was definitely so. She needed a change. She knew she dressed rather conservatively, hiding most of her assets, but was unable to break through that barrier of modesty that would allow her to present a sexier, hotter look. Simply put, she was shy.

She was also in the local mall, looking for something different to wear. She often would buy clothes that she wanted to wear, but didn’t have the courage to be seen in. Her excessive modesty prevented it, but she was well off, and could afford the habit.

Of course, clothing wasn’t her only problem. She was often very brisk and icy with any man who approached her, but this was fear more than anything. It was her outer shell and security blanket, which kept her safe. She knew she often turned off men with this brisk and snappish attitude, but the more desperate she was, the more it came into play. She had seen a psychiatrist about it, but was unable to act on the suggestions. She was unable to loosen up.

While in the mall, she noticed a new store. “The World is Magic”, it was called, and while it was a corny name for a store, it still presented something new. Something to check out and perhaps present a break in her daily routine.

She entered the store, and started to look around. There were various rings and bracelets, necklaces and other trinkets on display. As she was looking at a bracelet, a wizened old man came out from the back room.

“How many I help you?", he asked.

Suddenly, Sandra started explaining her problem. She could feel the blood rush to her face, her embarrassment acute. She explained how she wanted to dress in a more becoming way, but was unable to overcome her shyness. How she often snapped at, and shot down any attempt for a man to even ask her out, but this was the opposite of what she wanted. By the end of her outburst, she was so mortified that she felt three inches tall. She was about to turn and leave, when the proprietor started to say something.

“Don’t worry, I can definitely help you.", the Old Man said with a smile. “You’ve come to the right place. You see, these rings, bracelets and other artifacts are enhanced with magic. Magic that at one time in ages past helped everyone. Now, it can help you.".

The Wizard reached into a cabinet, and removed a gold bracelet.

“This bracelet is called ‘Pleasure is the Alternate Choice’. When you wear this bracelet, it will force a choice upon you. For example, if you are about to put on a blouse, and a sexier one is around, you’ll find yourself compelled to put on the sexier garment. The same goes for your reserved actions when a man greets you. Instead of giving him the brush off, you’ll find yourself responding in an alternate manner.".

Sandra was intrigued. Her psychiatrist had told her that if she could just get past her fear of intimacy, and past her shyness. and dress a little sexier, her problems would probably disappear on her own. Once she had gotten used to acting in such a way, her baseline would be reset.

“I’ll take it”, she said. “What the hell”, she thought, “it is an attractive bracelet anyhow, even if this old nut job is lying.. not to mention the fact that I did spill my guts to him for some reason”. Hope doth spring eternal.

* * *

Hours later, Sandra was at home. She had put all of her purchases away, and was getting ready to go to sleep. It was then that she thought of the bracelet.

“Why not try it on now?", she thought.

She went to her dresser and found the box, and opened it. Inside was the bracelet, it was solid gold, and as thick and wide as a watch band. She opened it, and put it on.

“Well, nothing really seems different”, she thought. The idea of dressing sexier did have her turned on, though, and it aroused her as she got undressed for bed. Just as she was about to pick up her pajamas and put them on, she had a change of heart. “I think I’ll sleep in the nude tonight”, she thought. She was unaware that the bracelet was already working its magic on her, but she would be soon.

* * *

The next day, Sandra woke up and proceeded with her daily constitutional. She showered, washed her hair, and started to get dressed for work. She was just about to leave the house, when she caught sight of herself in the mirror.

Before her stood a sex vixen. She was wearing an extremely short mini skirt, with a tight silk blouse. This was bad enough, but livable, except that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her 32B sized breasts had largish nipples, and they were erect and easy to see.

“What the hell is wrong with me!", she shouted. It was at this point that she remembered the bracelet. “It’s this thing!", she shouted. “My god, I can’t believe it really works, but this is obscene. I can’t go to work like this!", she thought.

She headed back to the bedroom, in order to change.. or so she thought. She felt herself change her mind, and decide to go to work like this. The next thing she knew, she was locking the door to her house.

“This thing really works. I can’t go to work like this, but here I am locking the door to my house!". Try as she might, every decision she made to return to her house and change simply led her towards work. It was almost like her mind blanked, and when she came out of it she had already made her choice. Repeated attempts to change her mind left her increasingly confused. Within 15 minutes, she ended up in the parking lot outside of the office.

“This is unbelievable”, she thought. “I wanted to look a little sexier, but this skirt is so short, if I don’t want it people will see my panties. And this blouse... people can already see my nipples. The only thing that would be worse is if they were erect!".

Suddenly, the bracelet seemed to glow a little. She looked at it, wondering what was happening. Then she felt it. Her nipples felt a constant brushing sensation, as if her silk shirt were being rubbed all over them, and they responded. She felt her nipples became rock hard. She looked down, and with her embarrassment and shock they started to relax, but as soon as they did, they were teased to full erectness by the same sensations.

“What the hell!", she raged. “This is going too far. This isn’t right. I have to get rid of this bracelet!” She was about to remove it, but before her hand got close to it, she changed her mind. It was then that she realised how truly stuck she was. She would be unable to remove the bracelet, as that was a choice that would in the end diminish her sexy appearance.

She sat in her car for several minutes, contemplating what to do. Certainly, if she decided to go home, the bracelet would have her inside her office in a matter of seconds. Even worse, the random attention on her nipples was starting to arouse and distract her.

“I’d better go to work, that’s what’s going to happen anyhow”, she thought. Before she could even think about it, she was headed into her office.

As she approached, a horrible thought spun through her head. “What else can this thing do”, she thought. “It’s definitely magic, and it’s driving me half nuts with what it is doing to my nipples”. She entered her office building, and walked as quickly as she could to the elevator. After pushing the button, she waited, her face growing hot with her excitement and growing lust. Just as she was about try and leave, the elevator door opened and she found herself entering it.

“Ok, if I can just make it to my desk everything will be ok”, she thought. “I can try to figure out what to do, and how to get this bracelet off in peace. Maybe I can call the old man that sold this to me.". Just as the door was about to open, a horrible thought popped into her head.

“If this is doing this to my nipples, oh geez, what could it do to my clit?” As soon as this thought entered her head, she knew what a horrible mistake it was. She looked down in horror, and the bracelet glowed brighter than before, and she felt it. A small, tiny mouth sucking on her clit, encasing it entirely. It was the most exquisite thing she had ever felt, and she almost collapsed in the elevator, her legs weak.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no”, she kept repeating out loud. It a haze of blurred and misted vision she staggered from the elevator towards her office. With every step she took the sucking of her clit, the rubbing of her nipples continued. She was quickly approaching orgasm, and a very public one at that.

Then, at the very peak, as close as she could possible get to release, it all stopped. She wanted release more than anything, release here, now, even in front of the dozens of co-workers that had started to notice her in the odd state she was in. She knew what she had to do, she had to head to the bathroom. She had to find release.

The trip was quick, her need was great. She nearly knocked over the mail cart and startled the mail boy with a few curses that no one would ever expect from her mouth. One thing was on her mind, one goal. Luckily for her, the bathroom was empty, and she found a stall and quickly entered it. She pulled up her skirt and yanked her panties down, letting them pool at her ankles.

Then it happened again. The bracelet glowed, but she couldn’t possibly think about what. She shoved her fingers into her cunt, desperate for release, only to find a numbed pressure. She couldn’t feel anything from her cunt, nothing sexually orientated anyhow. She was right on the edge, and the stupid bracelet was preventing her from feeling any sensation that would allow her to burst over the wall.

She thought she was going to cry. This just wasn’t right. She tried to put her panties back on, but every time she did she found herself doing something else. She left the restroom pantiless, braless, and with so much desire built up that she kissed that same mailboy with a passion beyond test. It was then that she realised the second part of the bracelet’s curse. Not only was she to dress sexier, she would be driven to the extremes of horniness and lust. This cold and chilling thought drove all desire and lust from her body, and with a numb horror she noticed that the bracelet responded. She was numb no more, and the tiny mouth was back at her clit.