The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sandman 2: The Next Batch.

By The Slaver.

The Sandman sat on the couch in the living room of Theo’s house working on his lap-top the information from the memory stick playing across the screen. The Sandman’s I-phone rung, he answered it. As he listened to the voice on the other end of the line his face went blank and his eyes glazed over; “Yes Master!” He said in a flat lifeless voice, as he sent the information from the stick to his master. The voice spoke to The Sandman for a few seconds longer then the line went dead. The Sandman closed the phone came out of his trance and went back to working on his lap-top. Seconds later Theo came down the stairs and into the room; he was now dressed in his uniform ready to go on duty.

“Master, I have a question?” Theo said as he walked over to The Sandman; the Sandman looked up from the lap-top, “Yes Slave what is the question,” he asked closing the lap-top. “What happened to the salesclerk from the 24/7? You dealt with the the store manager, but not the salesclerk!” finished Theo. The Sandman looked at Theo hard, “Worry not Slave the clerk will not escape my power, or revenge. He has very little time left to him,” said The Sandman, “Now slave I want you to answer my questions now!” The sandman said to Theo.

Theo just stood staring straight ahead waiting for the questions to be asked. “Ok, question one. Does chief of police Isaac have his own police driver?” Theo was quirt for a few seconds then spoke, “Yes, he has a driver even to take him home and too bring him into duty in the morning,” came the reply. “That is what I wanted to hear. Now, second question. Is the driver the same person every time?” asked The Sandman, “Yes the driver is always the same guy, his a rooky cop I think. Don’t know his name!” said Theo straight away this time. “Right last question. Does the driver stay in the car all the time?” said The Sandman, “No, the driver gets out now and then for a sly smoke” Theo replied at once.

The Sandman nodded his head, “Very good. Now Slave it’s time for you to leave for work. But remember after you finish you shift this afternoon you’re to wait behind the station house in the parking lot for me, we’ll have work to do,” said The Sandman. “Yes Master,” replied Theo as he headed for the door. The Sandman watched from the window as Theo got into his car: The Sandman’s I-phone rang again The Sandman answered it, again his face went blank and his eyes glazed over, as he listened to the voice on the other end of the phone.

“Yes Master. I will do as you order, Chief Isaac will be taken down,” said The Sandman again in the same flat lifeless voice, he closed the phone and seemed to wake up. The Sandman walked to the door, before he dealt with Chief Isaac The Sandman had some other things to see too first.

Half an hour later, The Sandman was sitting in a parking lot opposite the Windows 24/7 store; beside him sat Otto the Crime lord who he made brain-washed on their first meeting [it had been so simple for The Sandman to bring him back under his control.] drool dripped from the corners of Otto’s mouth, and there was dry cum all round his mouth. The Sandman had wasted no time in introducing Otto to the pleaser of serving a master’s cock with his mouth. “Boy, you know what you must do,” he asked Otto. Otto turned his head to look at The Sandman, for a few seconds Otto did not speak but then came the flat toneless reply, just two words, “Yes Master.”

The Sandman nodded his head, “Good boy, but before you go wipe round your mouth. We don’t want people staring at you while you’re in the store.” Without saying a word Otto pulled out a handkerchief from a pocket of the suit he was wearing and wiped round his mouth. Once all signs of drool and cum were gone he climbed out the car and walked towards the store. As he walked away from the car The Sandman watched Otto’s tight firm arse move in the pants of his suit. The Sandman wondered to himself if Otto’s tight firm arse would be as good a fuck as his mouth had been.

The Sandman knew that he would have to wait to find out, at least until after he had dealt with other matters first. He did not have to wait long for Otto to return, the guy came hurrying across the parking lot and climbed into the car beside The Sandman; Otto was holding a piece of crumpled paper in his hand and looked longingly at The Sandman’s crouch. The Sandman knew where Otto was looking longingly, but said nothing about it. “Well boy, did you get it?” he asked sharply. “Yes Master,” came the same flat toneless voice in reply, Otto held out the piece of Crumpled paper to The Sandman.

On the piece of paper was scrawled the address of the salesclerk’s apartment. “You had no trouble getting this, and he did not see you get it,” asked The Sandman as he did up both his own and Otto’s seat-belts before he started the car and driving off. “No,” came the reply from Otto, before his eyes shut, his head fell onto his chest and Otto went into a deep trance. The Sandman knew that before he did anything he would have to put Otto into storage somewhere, and he knew just the place. In no time he had Otto stored safely away and was on his way to the salesclerk’s apartment. He looked at his watch; he would have to be quick if he was going to meet Theo by the end of his shift.

It was nearly the end of Theo’s shift, The Sandman entered the parking lot at the back of the station at once he saw what he was looking for. Police Chief Isaac’s personal police car was parking near one of the side entrants; the driver was standing a little away from the car having a sly smoke while waiting for the Police Chief. Quickly The Sandman moved towards the driver, his hand already full with SLEEP powder. The driver swung round as he heard someone behind him. Before the driver could say, or do anything The Sandman throw the Sleep powder in the driver’s face. The driver caught his breath, and stopped moving a blank glazed look came to his face. The Sandman smiled at the guy and lent forwards and whispered in the guy’s ear, he then lead the driver over to some trash-cans.

The Sandman was standing be the Chief’s car waiting be the time Theo came into the parking lot once his shift had ended; Theo at once walked over to the car, “Master.” He said to The Sandman. “Slave, we do not have much time Chief Isaac will be here any moment. Take the driver’s place in the car,” snapped The Sandman. Without a word Theo climbed into the driver’s seat of the car, pulling the door shut behind him.

The Sandman climbed into the back seat but left the door open. The Sandman and Theo did not have long to wait; seconds later chief Isaac came marching out of a back door towards the waiting car, he was on his phone making a call. As he saw the figure of The Sandman sitting in the back of his car; Chief Isaac’s call was suddenly interrupted as he switched off his phone and exclaimed out loud, “HOLY FUCK, THERE’S SOME DUDE IN MY CAR. AND HIS GOT A HUGE DICK!!!”

“Nice of you to drop in,” The Sandman said, smiling as he leaned forward and pulled chief Isaac into the car. Isaac found that he couldn’t look away from The Sandman’s magnetic eyes: as he was pulled into the car and placed between The Sandman’s legs, his huge dick only inches from his face, the car door slammed shut. The Sandman quickly grabbed the police chief by the back of his head and forced him forward, sliding his thick, pulsating cock into the chief’s mouth. The Sandman held Isaac in place as he gagged and grunted, his eyes snapped wide open, a look of horror crossed his face as he beheld the fact that The Sandman’s man-meat was sticking rigidly all the way into his mouth!

“Yea! Suck that cock real good bitch!” The Sandman ordered leaning back; Isaac tried to adjust his position, to pull off the cock in his mouth, get out from between The Sandman’s legs. The villain slid a thin metal band onto Isaac’s head; as soon as the band touched Isaac’s head pulsating flashing lights danced round the band. Isaac stopped moving, catch his breath, as his tongue involuntarily brushed over The Sandman’s huge penis in his mouth, and he swallowed his own saliva and the taste of The Sandman’s thick cock. ‘Looks like you need some more help becoming addicted to man-meat,’ The Sandman told the police chief, as he again gripped Isaac’s head and began to thrust his pelvis again and again so that his cock slid in and out of Isaac’s mouth without the hetro police chief trying to do anything.

Isaac just knelt there, with inches of cock in his mouth. “Now suck that cock bitch! Learn what a blowjob is, and how to give one! You love it, don’t you? You love cock!” Isaac offered no more resistance as The Sandman’s pulsating, cock slid into his mouth, tickling his tongue and cheeks, filling up his entire mouth with the masculine essence of cock, he breathed through his nose. “...hypnotic...enjoyable...masculine power… nice big cock in your mouth…no will...feels so good to give in… you love how cock tastes…feels good doesn’t it?... you look real hot with cock in your mouth” These words seemed to fill Isaac’s head, but The Sandman wasn’t speaking them. The flashing light on the head band speeded up. A very small part of Isaac’s mind tried to tell him that it didn’t matter...that he was sucking cock. But if that was true, why was his dick getting hard?

The Sandman continued to work over the police chief. The world inside the car became dream-like to Isaac, as the villain continued to thrust his cock into his mouth, pumping his face slowly and seductively, ensuring that he was unable to resist cock. Back and forth...back and forth The Sandman’s cock went in Isaac’s mouth. Isaac’s head bounced up and down, it bobbing up and down the cock, as Isaac’s quivering, slippery lips slithered back and forth over the wet and glistening huge penis. He’d begun to develop a repetitive motion with his head that please the super villain, who let out deep, manly moans of lust.

It shouldn’t have pleased Isaac to hear these moans but it did, Isaac without knowing it unzip his pants, pulled out his hard dick, and begin to masturbate. Isaac was becoming dizzy from all the bobbing of his head, the growing need to get his rocks off and the overwhelming masculine aroma of The Sandman. ‘I’m going to make a cock-slut out of you bitch! Before I’m through with you you’re gonna be addicted to cock, and cum and you will obey me completely!” Panted The Sandman. Isaac groaned again as he fought to retain control of himself, and his mind, but the rapidly pumping of The Sandman’s penis into his face and the flashing head band over ran his free-will.

‘Just another minute...just another minute more...just one more minute of this...fuck I’m going to cum’. Panted The Sandman even harder. The Sandman held Isaac’s head with both hands, as he felt his electrifying mind-blowing lust build in his balls. Suddenly he was rapidly-firing off loads and loads of cum into Isaac’s mouth, while still thrusting in and out of him. Luckily the car was passing through an empty part of the city, or passersby would have wanted to know what all the yelling was about! Isaac tried to pull off of The Sandman’s penis, but The Sandman held Isaac’s head in place nice and tight, allowing his cock to shot his thick, rich bitter-sweet cum down the police chief’s throat. Isaac moaned as the last of his resistance wash away from him, he now mindlessly continued to swallow The Sandman’s man-juice.

“Strip bitch!” The Sandman told Isaac, he watched as the police chief peeled off his uniform, now with Isaac brainwashed, and in a correct frame of mind, The Sandman could break Isaac completely. He adjusted Isaac’s positions so that he was kneeling, but was bent over, his face in the back of the seat; the flashing head band was removed. The Sandman positioned himself behind Isaac. He moaned as The Sandman lubed up his asshole, mounted him, and entered his ass. The converted Isaac groaned and sighed as The Sandman’s huge 12 inch cock slide back and forth inside his virgin ass. Gradually the thrusting grows faster and faster, rougher and rougher as The Sandman pounded Isaac into eternal slavery and servitude.

Hours later, the police chief’s car stopped, back at the point it had started the parking lot behind Police H.Q. over the time after Isaac had become a cock-sucker. The Sandman had roofless fucked Isaac so many times violently and hard, that he had fucked the cum out of Isaac. The cock-obsessed slave once called Isaac lay in a pool of his own cum; with a delirious smile on his face and a totally empty mindless look in his eyes. “Now my little one, it’s time for you to return to the outside world. But fret not my cock=bitch it is just for a short time. I need you at you’re post in Police H.Q; soon the complete takeover of the city will begin. You have you’re part to play in that,” Said The Sandman to Isaac as he got out the car: The Sandman stood and watched as a naked Isaac climbed out the car, cover in his own cum and clutching his uniform and short, and ran over to a side entrants and slid in. Lucky for both Isaac and The Sandman it was now the dead of night and there was no one around to see. Just as he was going to get back into the car The Sandman heard a groan; it seemed to be coming from behind some trash cans near the door which Isaac had just slipped through. The groan came again The Sandman walked over to the cans and looked behind them.

He was surprised to see that the groans were being made by the original driver of Chief Isaac’s car, the cop’s uniform was soaked in his own cum, and he was still pumping his long since dry cock. The Sandman knew that he could not leave the cop there much longer, the SLEEP powder had had a very bad effect on the guy, and it should have worn off a long time ago. The Sandman pulled the cop to his feet and led him over to the car. The Sandman got into the car and pulled the cop into the car behind him. The Sandman forced the cop between his knees, slid a metal band on his head and his cock into the cop’s mouth. The Sandman pulled the car door closed, and Smith drove the car away. By the time they arrived at Smith’s house The Sandman had completely fucked the cop into a mindless zombie. The cop climbed out of the car a complete wreck of a man.

The Sandman led the mindless Zombie of a policeman into the double garage, a few seconds later he returned without the cop. The Sandman turned to Theo. “Go into the house and upstairs. Strip naked and lay on the bed with legs wide open and wait for me. I have to pick up something first, but when I return I’m going to give your arse a good hard pounding and your mouth as well. Understand Boy?” said The Sandman. “Yes Master!” said Theo as he climbed out the car and headed for the house.

The Sandman watch Theo entered the house and started up the stairs, before he climbed into the police car and drove away. At this time of night there weren’t many people about to see the leather encased figure of The Sandman driving a police car around town.

The salesclerk was in a foul mood, the store manager had not shown up for work this morning, he had had to do a double shift to cover for him and then the guy who should do the grave yard shift was late arriving. The salesclerk let himself into his apartment; he walked in slamming the door shut behind him. The salesclerk was so worked up that he did not notice the cloud of powder that fell on him as he entered the apartment.

Still in his store uniform of Yellow & Brown The salesclerk dropped into a seat in front of his computer. Although he was meant to be on an early shift in the morning the salesclerk had decided that he was going to spend a few hours watching porn on the web and jerking off. He powered up the computer, and logged in. The salesclerk quickly read through his E-mail; he then found the link for his favorite porn sight.

Simultaneously as the salesclerk clicked on the link to open it, a swirling paten of lights appeared on the screen. Immediately the salesclerk was taken into the swirl, he found himself relaxed and buzzing as he fell deeper into the paten of lights. Without even being told the salesclerk unbuttoned his pant, pulled them and his shorts down, grabbed his cock, and started pumping it. A small groan escaped his lips as his cock started to harden, but still his eyes were locked on the computer screen, his hand still pumping his cock. After what seemed like a long time, an icon appeared in the middle of the light paten, the icon was of a person on all fours, the salesclerk clicked on it.

The lights paten slowly vanished from the screen, in its place appeared an image of a man; he looked just like the salesclerk. He was bald headed, wearing nothing but a white vest and the open shirt of his uniform, he was kneeling, his mouth was open like he was ready to take on all cummers and hard cocks. After a short time a link reading HOT VIDEO CLIPS appeared at the bottom of the screen. The salesclerk clicked the link. The image broke up, to be replaced by a title screen saying HOT VIDEO CLIPS.

The salesclerk started to watch the video clips. The videos were only short teaser clips that lasted about two minutes at most. A video started with the guy who looked like the salesclerk interacting with another guy dressed completely in rubber. The salesclerk did not know it yet but the figure was The Sandman. The Sandman started off by teasing the salesclerk. Then he held the guy like the salesclerk’s head close, and then forced his tongue into his mouth. Then the guy held The Sandman and almost kissed him, before licking the rubber covering The Sandman’s body, while The Sandman caressed certain lower parts of the guy’s body.

The salesclerk did not even seem to notice the changes that were going on in his mind. The more the salesclerk watched the video clips on the screen, the more aroused he became. He didn’t even question why he’d never thought sexual thoughts about men before or his shifting sexual orientation or how this was happening. All the sheriff knew was that he needed more; he needed to have cock, to have cock deep inside him. But then finally, the clips moved on to the real hard stuff, like having sex. The salesclerk watched as his look alike gave The Sandman a hot blow job, while The Sandman gives him a hot hand job. The final video showed them having anal sex. The salesclerk’s look alike posed for the camera while The Sandman fucked his arse every way he could, the look alike showed nothing short of bliss in his facial expressions.

The apartment door opened, and in walked The Sandman. He smiled at what he saw, the salesclerk still sitting in front of his computer, drool dripped from his mouth onto his shirt. His hand was still pumping his cock. The Sandman was happy to see the programme he had introduced into the salesclerk’s computer earlier that day had worked, and so it seemed had the booby-trap that sprayed the salesclerk with SLEEP powder when he entered the apartment. The last video showing The salesclerk’s look alike having an anal fuck was on a repeat loop, and would go on play till it was stopped by The Sandman.

“Good. Now I have something for you!” Said The Sandman holding up an evil looking, large Dildo. Which he slid unlubed into the salesclerk’s whole? The salesclerk let out a low moan and wiggled his butt.

“Now you’re going to humiliate yourself by sticking your head up my butt and lick out the shit from my ass-hole.” The Sandman told the salesclerk. “Humiliate myself.... Stick head up ass.... Lick out your ass-hole.” The salesclerk drawled as he approached The Sandman, the dildo still firmly in place in his arse. “That’s right! My fucking Shiite ass-hole is fucking irresistible. Bet you can’t fucking wait to taste it?” Said The Sandman. “Can’t wait to taste it.” The salesclerk repeated as he got down on his knees behind The Sandman’s ass-hole. “Sniff and lick my ass-hole. Tongue fuck my butt-hole.” The Sandman said. The salesclerk obediently stuck his nose into The Sandman’s ass crack and took a big whiff.

Then he stuck out his tongue and began licking The Sandman’s arse, as he moved his ass-hole in and out of the salesclerk’s face. The salesclerk licked deeper, and deeper, faster, and faster. Suddenly The Sandman’s cock started to harden. The salesclerk’s tongue went in even deeper, suddenly his tongue hit that magic spot in The Sandman’s rectum. The Sandman gave out a loud cry; his dick became rock-hard & erect his balls tightened & rose up. The Sandman shot cum across the room, onto the floor. “Stop licking my hole, and lick up the cum from the floor.” The Sandman told the salesclerk, panting; the salesclerk stopped licking The Sandman’s arse,

The salesclerk fell onto all-fours and crawled over to the cum on the floor, and started licking it up. The Sandman turned round and watched the salesclerk: while watching the salesclerk The Sandman sent a text. The salesclerk soon finished licking up The Sandman’s cum from the floor. “Good, now stand up Slave!” The Sandman told the salesclerk: The Sandman’s phone rang, it was a reply to his text he read it quickly, and he then looked back at the salesclerk now standing waiting to be told what to do. “Come with me bitch. It’s time you learned about you’re new life,” said The Sandman as he left the apartment, just like a dim-witted sheep the salesclerk followed The Sandman.

Theo lie naked on the bed, it was now early morning, but the sun was not yet up. The whole of Theo’s being ached. Not long after he had followed The Sandman’s orders the night before than The Sandman had returned. After a quick stop in the garage The Sandman had come up to the bedroom. After which he had fucked both of Theo’s wholes as many way as he could think of. Theo moaned loudly as The Sandman forced an extra- large fist shaped dildo into the well fucked arse. After Theo had stopped moaning The Sandman ordered Theo to stand up and follow him; Theo did as he was told. As he followed The Sandman down the stairs, Theo could feel the dildo rubbing against his prostate; he felt his cock trying to become erect. The Sandman took Theo outside, and over to the double garage. The first rays of the dawn’s sun could just be seen.

The Sandman opened a side door of the double garage and told Theo to go inside, Theo moved into the garage. The first thing Theo saw was the Fuck sling; it must have come while he had been on duty, and The Sandman had erected it ready for uses. Theo had a dim memory that The Sandman had said that the sling was going with Theo to his MASTER. So why was it set up in his garage? The next thing Theo saw was Otto bound tightly in the Fuck sling; he was naked and was also he was completely hairless there was not a single hair anywhere on his body, or head he was completely smooth. Otto seemed to be in some sort of trance, he lay totally still in the sling.

Next Theo saw a large metal S & M Bondage frame. It stood over six feet tall and had many straps, restraints and ropes attached. Fastened tightly into the frame was the salesclerk, he too seemed to be in deep trance and like Otto The salesclerk’s body and head was completely hairless; but The salesclerk’s nipples now had double nipple rings in them. The final thing Otto saw was the mindless zombie, complete wreck of a man that had been Chief Isaac’s former driver. Just like Otto & The salesclerk he was naked and his body and head were completely hairless. He was on his knees beside the S & M Bondage frame with his hands tied behind his back and then to his feet, a huge funnel gag in his mouth, his well fucked arse-hole plugged with a large fist shaped butt-plug.

In fact he was bound and gagged just the same way as Jones and the store manager had been for their new lives as piss pigs. But where as on the store manager and Jones’s cocks were the tight, one size to small leather sheaves, the former driver’s cock was encased in a C.B 2013 cock-cage just the same as Theo’s cock was. The keys for the C.B 2013 hung from one of the nipple ring in the former policeman’s nipples.

“Tonight slave, the salesclerk will be completely broken by me while you watch and suck cock. And now it will soon be time for you to go on duty. Return to the house and sleep, after your shift there will be more work to do before The salesclerk can be broken,” said The Sandman, Theo just nodded and left the garage. As he walked back to the house, Theo thought that he could hear the faint sound of someone slurping and sucking on a cock.