The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SANDAL MASTER—part 3

Keep those cards and letters coming....need more ideas for Chapter 4! Happy New Year!

© 2001, NSP, all rights reserved

Holly, Traci, Matt, and Stephen were now all in Kristine’s power and willing and able to do their bidding. Kristine was beside herself with glee as she wondered what to do next. All the kid games were nice, but she wondered to herself what was it she really wanted. Sex? She could have it on demand. Payback, yep, that was done too. Domination? Well, Kristine was thinking that this could be the start of something big. She was really an unassuming woman, but now was a unique opportunity to make a statement. Kristine had this incredible power and she wanted to do something about it. And, her twisted mind now was thinking, she could become sandal master of all...

Kristine spent the next few months with her sandal slaves plotting her next plan, to hypnotize more and more sandal slaves for her bidding, until all would call her master. She worked with the slaves to produce more sandals to enslave the masses. They worked and gave her all the money they earned to give Kristine the money to fund this operation willingly. Then, Kristine put the plan into action. To be successful, she needed to infiltrate the fickle teen female population. And, infiltrate it, she would.

On a blustery Saturday morning, Brittany climbed out of bed and ran to look out her bedroom window. She saw tree branches glittering with ice as thick as the glass on her mirror. The wind whipped so hard that the walls of the Arlington home seemed to bounce and bend. Weather predictions warned of 10-degree temperatures, possible snow and more ice. She opened the newspaper and saw the following ad: “Special test market promotion TODAY ONLY at shoe-o-rama. Company to give away thousands of dollars in shoes for FREE. All the company wants is your feedback for new product. Many styles and types to choose from.”

Brittany was the most popular girl in high school. And, she always was looking for the newest trend in fashion. So, she figured she’d go and check it out. She decided to head to the shoe-o-rama. The store looked like a nightclub. There were hundreds of people waiting outside the store, roped off waiting to enter the store, one at a time. Brittany was next in line when Kristine greeted her. “Welcome to shoe-o rama. My name is Kristine, come on in.", she said. Brittany entered the store. There was nobody else in the store but them.

“The promotion is pretty simple, pick out a pair of shoes you like, try them on, then tell us what you think. Then, I’ll pick out some shoes and have you try them and you tell us what you think.” Kristine explained. Brittany went right for the 4-inch platform shoes on the display. She took off her boots and put them on and started walking around. “Tell me what you think of them and what you’d do to promote them.” Kristine asked. “They’re cool, I wouldn’t change a thing. Everyone’s wearing them. I’ll take them.” Brittany said. “Wonderful, that’s exactly the response I’m looking for.”

Kristine said “Now, what do you think of these?” Kristine said as she showed Brittany a pair of the Teva hypnotic sandals to Brittany. “They’re ok, but most of my friends in high school don’t wear them during the winter. It’s too cold and they look dorky with socks.” Brittany said. “Great, that’s good feedback. Try them on and see how they feel, though.” Kristine said. Brittany slipped off the platforms and took off her socks to reveal her bare feet. Her toenails sparkled as much as the frost on the trees. She strapped on the hypnotic sandals, not knowing what they’d to do her. “Tell me what you think of these, dear.” Kristine cackled.

Brittany stood wide-eyed in the shifting light, wearing the sandals that now had her mind firmly locked in Kristine’s hypnotic control. Her eyes were spinning around and shown bright white as her arms came up like a robot’s. She walked slowly, directly at Kristine with her arms straight out and a look of blank obedience on her face firmly in a trance and then Brittany’s eyes turned a bright blue hue. Her enslavement was now complete. “Tell me your name, slave.” Kristine asked. “My name is Brittany, master.” she replied.

Brittany was now a hypno-sandal slave, ready to hypnotize on demand. “Brittany, look at your feet in sandals, my hypnotic sandals. You are hypnotized by them and forced to obey my every command. You will wear these sandals all the time. When you sleep, shower, do anything, they will never come off your feet. You also will hypnotize everyone you see and bring them to me.” Kristine said to her new slave. “Yes, master. I have a sandal fetish. I am in your power. I don’t want to remove the sandals. I want to be a sandal slave, forced to wear nothing but these sandals all day long while my Sandal Master uses me in any way desired.” Brittany said.

“I want you to start a new fashion trend, Brittany. I want you to wear sandals all the time, even in the snow. NEVER with socks, always in bare feet. I want you to shovel snow in them, wear them in freezing cold. You will be cold wearing them, but your vanity will never allow you to take them off. You will hypnotize your friends to do the same. To not wear sandals all the time is lame and not cool.” Kristine ordered. Brittany’s eyes pulsated as Kristine programmed her new sandal slave. “Yes, master, must wear sandals in bare feet all the time. Never with socks. To not wear sandals all the time is lame, wearing sandals in snow is kewl.” Brittany repeated.

“Your friends who want sandals I want you to hypnotize them to see me here and the ones who don’t or give you trouble, I want you to hypnotize them to agree with you and send them to see me for an attitude adjustment.” Kristine ordered. “Yes, master, I hear and obey.” Brittany said. She walked out of the store in her heavy coat, skirt, and the hypnotic sandals. She ran into her friend Ashley.

“Aren’t you cold?” Ashley asked Brittany. “Yes, but don’t I look so cute,” said Brittany, “It’s what all the kewl people wear.” “It’s 5 degrees out and there’s a foot of snow on the ground. I don’t care how you look, that’s crazy.” Ashley said to Brittany. “Well, look at they way my toes glisten in the snow and how cute they look in the snow.” Brittany said. “You’re nuts, I’ve got to go shovel my driveway.” Ashley said. “Look at me, Ashley, look at my eyes.” Brittany said to her friend as her blue hued eyes prepared to enslave Ashley. Ashley looked at Brittany’s eyes and said, “What do you want?” “You will do my bidding, Ashley. Gaze in to my eyes and be hypnotized...” Brittany said. Ashley was mesmerized by Brittany’s hypnotic gaze as her eyes turned white and obedient. “Come with me Ashley and understand.” Brittany said to her hypnotized friend. Ashley followed Brittany to the shoe-o-rama where she would now understand what Brittany was talking about.

After her visit to see Kristine, Ashley walked home in her new hypnotic sandals along with her winter parka. As the snow flew, she shoveled her driveway in the rubber-soled, hypnotic Tevas that exposed every toe and are more typically worn at the beach. She was freezing. But she was oblivious to it and kicked the snow around as though it we sand on a 90-degree day. Her mother looked at her like she was crazy and said “It’s snowing outside. I hope you don’t get sick.” Ashley said, as she continued to shovel, “Sandals are so comfortable, plus, it’s just cool looking. Don’t you think?” Ashley said to her mother. “I hope this is some form of creative expression and you get over this,” her mother said. “Look at me, mother. Look at my feet in sandals. See how good they look in the snow with my exposed feet?” Ashley said. “I’ll never understand teenagers...” she mumbled to her daughter.

“Mom, I think I got something in my eye, can you look at it?", Ashley asked her mom. “Sure, honey.", as her mother looked at Ashley hypnotic blue eyes. Ashley then gazed in her mother’s eyes and proceeded to hypnotize her as well. “Mom, look at my feet in sandals, my hypnotic sandals. I want you to wear sandals with me all the time, even in the snow. NEVER with socks, always in bare feet. I want you to shovel snow in them, wear them in freezing cold. You will be cold wearing them, but your vanity will never allow you to take them off. You will hypnotize your friends to do the same. To not wear sandals all the time is lame and not cool.", Ashley commanded. Ashley’s mother’s eyes pulsated as Ashley programmed her mother and new sandal slave. “Yes, must wear sandals in bare feet all the time. Never with socks. To not wear sandals all the time is lame, wearing sandals in snow is cool”, Ashley’s mother repeated. Ashley then took her mother to the shoe-o-rama and had Kristine strap on a pair of the hypnotic sandals on her mother. Then, Mother and daughter left the shoe-o-rama walking home in a foot of snow dressed in their winter clothes along with their feet in the hypnotic sandals, happily skipping through the snow and icy puddles as if they had no cares in the world.

Several weeks went by and the trend started to catch on, willingly and not. The television had this report: “This winter, flip-flops and sandals have started popping up on chilly, nearly purple, young toes at colleges and at middle and high schools up and down the East Coast. Shoe stores and teenage retail havens are seeing more interest in the sandals. “People are wanting sandals, big time,” said a manager at a large shoe store in town. “Open-toed, flip-flops, strappy, Adidas. They walk in from the snow and walk out wearing sandals. It doesn’t matter how cold or snowy it is, they all want to wear sandals!” “We worry about so many things with our kids. But they really don’t get sick from doing this,” said one doctor. “It’s no big deal. It’s not like they’re doing drugs. In fact, wearing sandals is so comfortable, I think more people should do it.", she added, as her eyes glowed from her hypnotic sandals programming. “It’s just cool to wear sandals in the winter, and besides which, it drives parents and teachers crazy.” For the most part, schools have stayed out of the debate. But naked toes—even in the dead of winter—are okay.

“I don’t know if they are making a statement or just doing something different or it’s just more comfortable,” said the principal of the local high school. “But I’ve got plenty of things to do without worrying about this. As long as they aren’t barefoot, it’s fine by me. In fact, if the worst thing I’ve got to do is look at a school full of kids with feet in sandals all winter, I’d be very happy with that.", he said. This was an unusual principal as he was wearing a suit, tie, and a pair of hypnotic sandals given to him by Kristine, via one of his students, Trina, the class president.

She came to school today in her round mink hat; her faux-Kate Spade, faux-zebra fur bag; a long hot pink coat; and a pair of the aforementioned open-toed footwear. “We wear them all year long,” said Trina, “The teachers don’t seem to complain a lot, we’ve got them to understand. They all are doing it now, at least all of the cool ones.” As class president, she had the access to all the students and could determine who was “conforming” and who wasn’t. With the help of her friend Brittany, Trina was given the task of making sure everyone in the school, teachers and students, were with “the program”. The sight of everyone bundled up in winter clothing and sandals became commonplace. However, Trina needed to ensure 100% compliance to take the next step. She had determined that there were about 10 people that were not hypnotized to wear sandals and needed to be. She arranged to have the principal, who was also enslaved, call each student into his office.

At that time, Traci and Stephen were waiting in the next room with sandals for everyone. The principal called in Rich to see him and Trina. “Are you aware that you are not following school dress code, Rich?", the principal asked. “No, I thought I was ok.", Rich said. Trina then leaned over to Rich and put her feet in his crotch. “Don’t you like my feet, Rich?", Trina said. “Sure, but it’s the dead of winter, you’ll freeze. It’s like you’re kind of weird.” Rich said. “Rich, look at me.", Trina said, eyes pulsating with the hypnotic beam ready to pierce Rich’s brain. “Ok, what’s the deal, Trina.", Rich said as he looked at Trina’s eyes. “Obey.........Rich. You will do my bidding”, Trina commanded as her blue hypnotic rays shot out of her eyes and hypnotized Rich and enslaved him.

“Rich, I want you to wear sandals all the time, even in the snow. NEVER with socks, always in bare feet. I want you to shovel snow in them, wear them in freezing cold. You will be cold wearing them, but you will never take them off. You will hypnotize your friends to do the same. To not wear sandals all the time is lame and not cool.” Trina ordered. Rich’s eyes pulsated as Trina programmed her new sandal slave. “Now, go to the next room, where you will get your new sandals.", she commanded. Rich went to the next room to get fitted for his sandals. The other 9 students went through the same thing. The school was 100% compliant, students and teachers, all sandal slaves to Kristine.

The next day, the principal called an auditorium meeting for the entire school. The principal said, “I would like to introduce to everyone, Kristine, your sandal master.” “Yes, master”, the crowd replied. “Well, everyone, how does everyone feel today?", Kristine said. “Cool.", the school replied. “Wonderful, now I want everyone to get dressed and come outside with me.", Kristine said. The whole high school, teachers, and administrators went outside with Kristine, Holly, Tracy, Matt, and Stephen.

The snow was flying and it was about 10 degrees with a -15 wind chill. Kristine told the teachers to pose with the students in the snow for a picture. Kristine took the classes picture in the snow and cold wearing their winter clothes and sandals with no socks. She then told them to go back inside. “Now, how many parents, spouses, and significant others have been hypnotized?", Kristine asked. About half of them indicated that they had done that. “OK, all those who have not hypnotized their family or friends, I want you to hypnotize them to come here. We will make them understand our cause.", Kristine ordered. The students all went home and proceeded to hypnotize their parents and siblings while the teachers and administrators did the same to their spouses, children, and significant others and brought them to the school.

“Congratulations! You are about to enter an age of enlightenment with us. All of you not wearing sandals, take off your shoes and socks or hose and wait for us to come by you.", Kristine said. The students then grabbed sandals from Kristine and proceeded to strap on the hypnotic sandals on their parents, siblings, and others. Despite their strong wills, the students enslaved the entire crowd willingly. All of the people willingly accepted the sandals and their eyes, like the others, turned blue and became willingly docile to Kristine. The crowd of over 50,000 awaited further orders from her. “Your mission is to hypnotize everyone you meet to become my sandal slave. We will create a fashion trend that will dominate the world. We will produce these hypnotic sandals and hypnotize everyone to wear sandals and obey me, the sandal master.” Kristine ordered. The crowd chanted, “Yes, master.”

The town went to the task of producing the hypnotic sandals. Several plants were put to use, using the town as free hypnotized labor to make millions of her hypnotic sandals. An advertising campaign started on television and print showing the school in the snow in sandals saying, “Got sandals?” with a phone number directed to Kristine’s slaves. When someone called, one of Kristine’s slaves would go to the person’s house and enslave them. Kristine then got to what was necessary. Doing things this way would work, but it would take years. She needed a meeting of shoe company executives so she had a better way to produce and distribute her hypnotic sandals.

She met with Tamara Olson, the president of EKIN shoes, the #1 shoemaker in the world. Ms. Olson was an Elizabeth Hurley type. She had just been through a tough divorce and, since she was lonely, always tried to over prove herself as a female executive. Kristine tried to explain her plight to Ms. Olson. “I’m afraid I don’t believe that the whole world is going to buy sandals instead of tennis shoes, dress shoes, etc. It’s a little far fetched, don’t you think? I mean, it’s 5 below zero and 3 feet of snow out and you’re going to tell me that everyone’s going to want sandals? I have a duty to my shareholders and you try to tell them that”, Ms. Olson said. Kristine brought some of the students from the school with her. They explained to the shoe company people that wearing sandals were all the rage and that they were no longer interested in wearing any other shoes.

“I’m sorry, Kristine, I don’t see where it makes sense for us.", Ms. Olson said. “Well, I didn’t want to do things this way, but would you do me a favor, look at my shoes, Ms. Olson?", Kristine said. Kristine’s shoes had a hypnotic beam built in them right below the open toes on the cross strap of her sandals. Ms. Olson looked at the sandals and said, “They’re very nice, but what am I looking at?". Kristine said, “The cross strap below my toes, it’s very nice, isn’t it? Take a closer look.” Ms. Olson stared at Kristine’s toes and the cross strap as Kristine shot the hypnotic ray out of her sandals at Tamara’s eyes. “Obey me, Tamara, you must obey me and do my bidding.", Kristine said. Tamara stood wide-eyed as her eyes accepted Kristine’s sandals hypno-beam. “Yes, master. I must obey....", Tamara said as her mind was becoming locked in Kristine’s control. Her eyes were spinning around and shown bright white through her black glasses as her arms came up like a robot’s. She walked slowly, directly at Kristine with her arms straight out and a look of blank obedience on her face firmly in a trance. “Take off your shoes and hose and put these sandals on Tamara.", Kristine ordered.

Tamara obeyed and took off her hose and shoes and put on the hypnotic sandals. Tamara’s eyes turned bright blue. Her enslavement was now complete. Kristine wanted to have some fun with Ms. Olson. “Tamara look at your feet in sandals, my hypnotic sandals. You are hypnotized by them and forced to obey my every command. You will wear these sandals all the time. When you sleep, shower, do anything, they will never come off your feet. “I want you to start a new fashion trend. I want you to make people wear sandals all the time, even in the snow. NEVER with socks, always in bare feet. You will make your shoe company remove all shoes from the market except these. The sight of feet in sandals sexually arouses you. You will have sex with the first person you see wearing sandals.", Kristine said to her new slave. “Yes, master. I have a sandal fetish. I want to go out and have sex with the first person I see wearing sandals. I am in your power. I don’t want to remove the sandals. I want to be a sandal slave, forced to wear nothing but these sandals all day long while my Sandal Master uses me in any way desired. Kristine said, “Excellent. Now I want you to look at my feet, slave.”

Kristine, of course, was wearing the same hypnotic sandals Tamara was wearing. “I must have sex with her.....",Tamara uttered. She removed Kristine’s panties and started to lick her labia like a lollipop. Kristine then ordered Tamara to lick and worship her feet in sandals. She started to lick Kristine’s feet in sandals. “Yes master, must worship feet in sandals.", she uttered as she French kissed her toes and her soles while in sandals. “Tamara, have you ever had sex with a women?", Kristine asked. “Yes, I have a female lover since I divorced my cheating husband.", Tamara answered. “Well, my little sandal slave, you want to eat my pussy and make me come. You can’t resist the sight of my feet in sandals. You are so aroused and cannot resist.", Kristine said to Tamara. Tamara’s eyes glowed with Kristine’s hypnotic programming as she snuggled her face in Kristine’s bush.

“I think you need to dump your girlfriend and be mine, Tamara. You will dump your woman for me, yes?", Kristine asked Tamara. After coming up for air, Tamara said, “Yes, master, must dump my woman for you.” “Isn’t that sweet. Tell me you will make my hypnotic sandals the only shoe on the market and you will make sure everyone is hypnotized to do my bidding.", Kristine said to Tamara. “Yes, master, I will pull all shoes off the market except for the hypnotic sandals. I will hypnotize all for and against the project to do your bidding.” Tamara replied. Kristine said, “This isn’t fair. Remove your panties and masturbate for me. I think we need to come together to consummate our new union.” Tamara removed her face from Kristine’s bush and proceeded to remove her panties and started fingering herself until she was close to climax. “Bring your pussy over here, Tamara. Let’s eat each other out until we come together.", Kristine said. Tamara did that and the two went at it until they did indeed come together.

Tamara got herself together and got her board of directors together and she asked Kristine for assistance, which she was more than willing to do. Kristine brought in the students who proceeded to hypnotize the room with their hypnotic eyes. Kristine then strapped on the hypnotic sandals on the executives. “Ladies and Gentlemen, you are now hypnotized to do my bidding. I want you to wear sandals all the time. You will no longer make any shoes other than these hypnotic sandals. You will remove and destroy any and all shoes. The room all accepted her programming and proceeded to obey her. She then gave the design and several thousand samples to the executives. She commanded them to immediately hypnotize and strap sandals on people who disagreed with their strategy.

Kristine now had the resources to complete her plan. But, things were not so clear on the horizon. In fact, her plan was going to get more difficult.....very soon.

TO BE CONTINUED