The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sam’s New Power

My name is Sam Krinkoff. On Monday I became the most powerful human being alive. The how and why of my power I do not know. Sunday I went to sleep normal. Monday I woke up with this power.

I didn’t even realize that anything had happened at first. I live in a single dorm on the third floor, with only four other people on the floor, although significantly more live downstairs. So I woke late, because I don’t have any classes until noon, and then only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I wasn’t scheduled to work at my shitty movie theatre job today. So, I am ashamed to admit, I slept in until two-fifteen. If I’d known what I could do, I would been up at six in the morning.

Regardless, at two-fifteen I finally stopped hitting the snooze button on my alarm, and got up. I grabbed a robe on, and stumbled down the hall to use the restroom. My hair was a mess and I barely had my eyes open, despite having gone to bed relatively early. I took a piss, brushed my teeth, and, because I had nothing else to do, decided to go back to sleep.

On the way back to my dorm room I stumbled past Karen Hall. Karen looks like a cheerleader, acts like an ice queen, and so far this year seems to have made it her mission to utterly ignore me, either because or despite my having the hots for her.

“Morning, Karen,” I slurred.

“It’s after—” she trailed off, staring at me. “—noon,” she finished. But her demeanor had changed entirely. She leaned over to me, exposing her cleavage through her low top, and made a moue. “It’s afternoon, Master. May I be of service to you?”

I was still tired, and wiped the sleep from my eyes. “Hm? What are you talking about, Karen?”

“I exist to serve you, Master. Is there anything that I can do for you?”

I was too exhausted to put up with whatever game she was playing. “Fuck me, whatever,” I muttered, and went back into my room and into fell onto bed.

I heard the door click a moment later. Then I felt a pressure push the side of my bed, and rolled over to see Karen. She was utterly naked, her perfect bare breasts directly in my field of vision. I stared at her in confusion, just before she leaned forward and kissed me, her lips ethereal light on mine. I opened my mouth to question her, but as I did she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I quickly rose, and she reached down, using those almost intangibly gentle hands to guide me into her smooth, slick slit.

“Yes, Master!” she screamed. “Yes YES YES!”

Her moaning and screams set me off. I’ve never been able to resist a woman who’s loud in bed, and Karen was growing louder by the moment.

“YES MASTER! YES! OH, YOU’RE SO GOOD, MASTER! YESYESYES!!”

I came into her, and she writhed in ecstasy. Either she came with me or she faked it immensely well.

Breathing heavily, I leaned back. Karen rested on top of me. “That was wonderful, Master.”

“Why do you keep calling me Master?”

:“Would you prefer I didn’t?” she asked quickly, a look of fear in her eyes.

“Um, I don’t know,” I answered honestly. “What’s wrong?”

“I just don’t want to displease you, Master.”

Finally, I sat up. “Karen, what’s going on? You ignore me most of the year, then today you’re suddenly calling me Master. What happened?”

“I don’t understand, Master. I only want to serve you and make you happy.”

I stared at her. “Are you drunk?”

“No Master. Would you like a drink?”

“No, no,” I said quickly, waving my hands. “Just...tell me what’s going on. Why are you acting this way?”

“Because I want to please you, Master. That is my only joy, in pleasing you.”

At that moment, there was a knock on the door. A voice I recognized as Tabitha Sauren, our dorm monitor, yelled through the door, “Sam! Do you have a woman in there?! You know that’s against dorm policy.”

I pulled my robe on and ran to the door. “Karen, hide!”

“Yes, Master!” She agreed, and raced into the closet.

I opened the door. “Is there a problem, Tabitha?”

Tabitha stared at me, and melted. “Master, only in that I have no way to serve you. May I do anything for you?”

I moaned. “This is ridiculous! Come in here, Tabitha.” She stepped into my dorm room. I sat on my bed, while she remained standing until I offered her a seat. “Tabitha, is there like some enormous conspiracy in this dorm or something?”

“Whatever do you mean, Master?”

“This Master thing. What are you doing?”

“You are my master! I am your adoring slave, now and forever, to do with as you will. My only joy is in bringing you joy.”

I was getting angry. I knew it was only because I was frustrated and couldn’t figure out what was going on, but even though I knew why I was getting angry I couldn’t stop it. “Fine. You’re my slave, jump up and down.”

Tabitha immediately leaped up and began bouncing. I knew then that it definitely had to be some sort of elaborate prank or a setup to find Karen and get me kicked out of the dorms or something. Tabitha is more obstinant than a mule and would never take orders from anyone, least of all me, least of all to do something silly like this. “Act like a chicken.” She stopped jumping, leaned forward and waved her arms like wings, bobbing her head and clucking. “Take off your shoes.” She did. “Lick them,” I commanded. Instantly, she lifted her old Converse hi-tops and began licking them. I told her to stop, because I do not have a foot fetish and even brand new Converse, which these weren’t, are usually pretty grungy. “Tabitha, tell me what’s going on. Why are you doing anything I tell you?”

“Because you are my master.”

Christ, it was like a broken record. If she wanted to play this out, I’d take it to the till. “Okay, Tabitha. You say you’ll do anything I say?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Fine. Strip naked, walk out into the front lawn, and give a blowjob to the next man you see.”

“Yes, Master,” she nodded, and promptly stood up, ripping her top off as she went.

A binked as she closed the door, as confusion now took another turn at my emotions. As I scratched my head, confused, I looked out the window, to the sounds of noise, and saw TABITHA BUCK NAKED AND SUCKING PETE SMITH’S DICK IN PUBLIC!

On so many levels this was wrong, not the least of which being that Pete is gay. He wasn’t willingly submitting to Tabitha’s services, either, but she was actually forcing him to let her suck him in public.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck me,” I whispered, shock and amazement and horror all vying for my attention. It only exacerbated the problem when Karen decided to take my expletives as orders, leaving the closet and proceeded to try to make love to me again.

I pushed her away, too confused to be distracted. “Just leave me alone for a while.”

“What would you have me do?”

“Christ, I don’t care. Go back into your dorm room and masturbate or something. Just go.”

“Yes, Master,” she said, and left.

I settled down to figure out what was going on, but before I could, I was interrupted again. Karen’s roommate, Lola, marched into my room. “Sam, what the hell did you do to Karen?! She’s fucking herself in our room and she says your her master! What in the fuck did you do to her?!”

“Christ, I don’t know,” I answered honestly.

“Well, do it to me too, please, Master,” she said. I looked back at her and groaned. Surely enough, she had the same look of star-struck devotion Tabitha and Karen had.

I restrained the urge to curse, knowing that she’d try to take me up on it.

“Lola, why do you think I’m your master?”

“Because I exist only to serve you. I cannot imagine happiness without bringing you happiness. You are my source for joy. You are my master.”

“So, what? You’re in love with me?”

“No, Master. Would you like me to be?”

Too much weirdness makes me indifferent. “Sure. Why not.”

Something in Lola switched. The look of devotion didn’t change so much as deepen. She smiled joyfully at me, and leaned over and kissed me. “I love you, Master.”

There were three possibilities. The first was that I’d gone totally batshit. The second was that THEY had gone totally batshit. And the third possibility was that, somehow, I had the power to make people my slaves.

I decided to put it to the test. “Lola, get me the number for the girl’s swim team coach.”

“Yes, Master,” she cooed, so in love that she couldn’t help but be warmly happy.

Why the swim team? The basketball team is too butch and the volleyball team is on the off season. There aren’t many female sports on my campus.

She came back a few moments later. “Master, I found the number for the school activities program, but they will not give me her number.”

“Let me talk to them,” I shrugged, taking the phone. “Hello?”

“Hello, my lord and sovereign. How may I serve you?”

Trying to play the unexpected outpouring cool, I casually said, “Um, connect me to the girl’s swim team coach.”

“Yes, Master,” the girl on the other line obeyed. “May I be of further assistance?”

“Um, yes, as punishment for holding me up, you’re to become my domestic slave for the rest of your life. How does that sound?”

“Wonderful, Master!” she answered thankfully. I gave her my address and she promised to come over to begin cleaning as soon I’d reached the coach.

An older female voice soon said, “Coach Wilcox speaking.”

“Hey, coach.”

“Good afternoon, Master,” she greeted. As she began groveling, I turned to Lola. “Lola, be a dear and suck my dick.”

“Yes, Master.” She immediately bent down and began sucking.

“No, not like that!” I gave her brief corrections until she’d gotten it right, then turned my attention back to the phone. This alone was one of my fantasies come true, talking on the phone while getting a blowjob. Thank you, Mr. Clinton, for that piece of inspiration. “Yes, coach, when is the girl’s practice?”

“Today at three, Master.”

It was already 2:55. “Great. When they get there, call me back.” I gave her the phone number and hung up. I relaxed as Lola continued to service me, adding a few touches of her own to show that she cared. As she actually began to blow a gentle breeze, I came on her face, and she stared up at me with bafflement. Apparently, she hadn’t connected the outcome. I helped her. “You like that taste. It’s delicious. It’s the most delicious thing you’ve ever tasted, and it makes you come every time you taste it.”

Immediately, she shuttered, as she swallowed the jism in her mouth. Delighted by the surprising taste, she licked her licks, and another orgasm came. She was licking her hands thoroughly and shivering in pleasure when the phone rang.

“Master,” the coach said, “They have all arrived.”

“Great, Do you have an intercom?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Let them all hear me.” I waited, then said, “Hello, girls.”

“Hello, Master,” came about two dozen feminine replies.

“Say, how’d you all like it if you came over here and had a massive sex orgy?” Two dozen cries of glee and affirmation came over the phone. “Great.” I gave them the address, added, “Walk over here naked,” and hung up.

There was a knock on the door. Tabitha waited before it, zombie-style, but the one who had knocked was an utter bombshell. She was like a Vogue model and an Amazon warrioress all rolled into one. She had breasts so enormous that it looked like she had was walking with porous cantaloupes in her bras. I heard moans from down the hall, and realized that Karen was probably still masturbating. I told Tabitha, “Go fuck Karen until you’re both unconscious,” then turned to the knockout. “And who are you?”

“I am your eternal domestic servant and adoring slave, Master,” she replied. I connected the voice; this was the girl who’d answered the phone.

“Um, you have a new job, now. From now on, you’re my personal fucktoy. You love for me to fuck you, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Master!” she replied, happily. “I can’t wait to get your wonderful cock inside of me, Master. To think of you giving me the honor of pleasuring you is almost more than I can bear! Please, Master! Please fuck me! Use me! Please!”

I decided to give another fantasy of mine a go. “Do you know what tit-fucking is?”

“Yes, Master. It is when I fuck you with my tits.”

I nodded and sat back in my chair, Lola lovingly coming over and stroking my chest. “Go to it.”

The girl, I realized that I didn’t know her name, bent over and took off her shirt. She unlatched her bra, and those gargantuan boobs bounced out, her tits hard. She leaned toward my stiffening member (I swear to God I’ve never come so much so quickly) and carefully slid it between her enormous bosom, sliding back and forth. Sometimes she held her breasts together, making it tight, and sometimes she let them flounce about and bounce against my cock. Sometimes she reached up and rubbed my penis with her erect nipples.

I was just about to come as the swim team arrived. Since they already had their orders, already knew what I wanted, they joined in.

I regained my senses about two hours later. My swim team slaves were lounging about, stroking me and sending me pleasure in my sleep. I decided that since I could apparently make anybody do anything, I ought to put it to good use. I had one girl get me a phone and phone book, and made some calls.

“Hello, 1st National Bank? Hello. I’d like you to transfer ten million dollars into my account. Will that be a problem? Great.”

“Hello, Discount Drugs. Yeah, I’m going to need all your good stuff. Perkeset, marijuana...oh, and Viagra. Lots of Viagra.”

“Hello, Metropolitan Hotel? Yes, I’d like your best room. Occupied? Well, kick him out. Great. Thanks.”

“Hello, Limo Rentals? Yeah, I’ll need about three. Ten minutes? Great.”

On the way to my presidential suite at the Metropolitan, I made several other calls. I had several more million transferred to me, including about a few million in cash to the hotel. I called caterers and such to get us food and alcohol. Then I called about thirty exotic dancers and strippers that I found advertised in the newspaper, and we picked up three hookers along the way and one sexy girl who was just walking by.

That night I fell asleep on a pile of money and women. My groin was sore from overuse and my balls wee tight, but I felt better than I had in my life. Perhaps the Viagra and Perkesets had something to do with it, or perhaps a sixty-three way around-the-world gives one a natural high.

Whichever it was, I fell asleep that Monday night utterly content and the most powerful man on the earth and quite sure that my future was going to be perfect.

Tuesday morning, though, when I woke up and found that my power was gone...Tuesday was a real bitch.