The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Salvation’

(mc, f/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Salvation’

part Three

* * *

“Timea? Nora?” the walkie-talkie crackled.

Oh no! Had it been ten minutes already? Jane was expecting them back in the corridor, and Tammy was just as much in charge of the rescue operation as she’d ever been.

But at least Nora was on her side now. Tammy set her jaw and frowned at the bed girl/amazon. “Answer it,” she snapped.

Nora lifted the walkie-talkie. “Uh, team one, this is team two, over.”

“Where the fuck are you guys? Over.”

Nora looked at Tammy. “What do I tell her, Tammy?”

Tammy sighed. “Tell her... tell her that you’re sending me back to fetch them. Tell her that you’ve found Carole, but you need their help, and you and Timea can’t leave your position.”

Mistress had sent her an idea.

Nora grinned at her, happy to be part of the conspiracy. “Team two, we’ve found Carole, but she’s locked up—we need you two to help us get her. I’m sending Tammy back to bring you to us. Over.”

“Locked up how? And come yourself—I don’t trust Tammy. Over.”

“Uh,” Nora licked her lips. “Shit—here come some amazons.” Her voice dropped to a whisper. “We’ve gotta go radio silent. The amazons are ignoring Tammy, that’s why I’m sending her—when she comes to get you, follow her. Over and out.”

Nora looked up at Tammy. “Did I do well?” she asked.

Tammy smiled at her. “Yes, you did. Now, come with me—I have another job for you.”

* * *

Down at the other end of the mansion, Jane wasn’t happy.

“Dammit, they know better than to pull this cowboy shit. This isn’t a game,” she fumed.

“But they said they found Carole,” Nissa told her. “That’s good, right?”

Jane sighed. “Of course. But it’s too easy for small groups of us to fall into boobytraps. And I don’t trust that Tammy; she’s so meek, you know that she’s already pretty heavily brainwashed. And she’s our only rescuee, and now Carole is in who-knows-what sort of condition. This whole mission has been one big fuck-up.”

Nissa looked down the hall. They’d only just avoided a pair of amazons earlier, and they’d had to stun another one when they’d entered some sort of throne room.

A throne room. Nissa shook her head. This Garrett woman certainly thought highly of herself.

“Sst,” Jane said, and Nissa turned. Tammy was coming down the hall, stepping lightly, still naked as a jaybird.

“Hi,” she said. “Uh, Timea told me to come fetch you. They found Carole.”

“Right,” Jane said with a frown. “Lead on.”

Tammy turned and walked away, still on the balls of her feet. She had a very nice ass, and walking like that really highlighted it.

Of course it does, Nissa thought. That’s why she does it. Why she’s programmed to do it.

The two members of the rescue team followed Tammy down the corridor to a large hall with a white marble floor and large potted ferns. The slavegirl turned right and walked quickly down the middle of the hall. Large doors lined the walls between the pots.

Something moved near Nissa and she spun, whipping out her gun. There was someone there—another woman, standing next to one of the pots! She was holding...

... a watering can.

Jane, seeing Nissa whirl, had turned as well and was pointing her stun gun at the woman now pouring water onto the base of the fern.

“She’s just a groundskeeper slave,” Tammy said. “She doesn’t even notice us. Come on, we don’t want to be here if any amazons come along.”

Frowning, Jane holstered her gun and turned after Tammy. Nissa looked at the woman; she was naked aside from a long green apron. Ethnically she was very Asian: skin the color of old ivory, long black hair, and black eyes under half-mast lids. True enough, she stopped watering the fern and walked right past Nissa to the one on the opposite side of the hall. Nissa looked at her bare ass under the tied drawstings of the apron, swallowed, and hurried after the other two.

“Tammy,” Jane hissed, “where are we going?”

“It’s not far,” Tammy replied. “In fact—there.” She pointed. “There’s Nora.”

Sure enough, Nora was standing in a small room, twenty feet away through an open door. She waved.

Jane nodded. “Where are we, anyway?” she asked Tammy.

“Uh, this is the main entrance,” she said. “The front door is right over there. That room past the one Nora is in is the reception hall.”

“Huh. So where’s Carole? And Timea?”

“I don’t know,” Tammy replied. “I was just sent to fetch you.”

Jane rolled her eyes. She looked over her shoulder to see Nissa hurrying down the hall. “Stay here,” she told Tammy. Tammy looked at her with wide eyes, and nodded.

Jane strode towards Nora, who was watching her come. She was in a small room, just this side of what Tammy had said was the reception hall.

“Nora,” she hissed. “What’s going on? Where’s Carole?” As she stepped into the room, Jane looked around at the blank white walls. “And where’s Timea?”

Nora just smiled. “Timea will be here soon; she’s fetching Carole. Is Nissa coming?”

Jane stopped short. Her skin was prickling. “Nora?”

“Yes?”

Jane stared at her. Her eyes, her stance... oh, shit.

“Nora,” Jane asked, edging towards the door, “are you hypnotized?”

“Of course not,” she replied, looking around Jane back down the hall. “Is Nissa coming?”

Jane would have to be quick, catch her off guard. “Nora,” she snapped, “Who is your Mistress?”

“Miranda Garrett,” Nora answered promptly. Then she blinked, frowned. “Hey, you tricked me! Tammy!” She craned her neck to see over Jane’s broad shoulder. “Tammy! They know!”

Jane pulled her gun out and fired at Nora, who was dodging past her to the doorway. The gun hit and electricity sparked, but Nora was not trying to get away.

Her outstretched hand hit a panel next to the door.

The door slammed shut as Nora crumpled.

Jane rushed to the door, but it wasn’t just closed, it was sealed—a white panel, featureless. She ran her fingertips around the edges. Nothing. Spinning around, she surveyed the room. It was blank. Featureless. A twelve foot cube.

She looked down at Nora.

“Nora,” she hissed, shaking her. “What have you done? How can we get out of here?”

Nora mumbled something.

Meanwhile, Nissa stared in shock as a white panel shot out of one wall and closed off the doorway to the room Jane and Nora were in. What had Nora shouted? That they knew? Who? And why did she yell to... Tammy...

Tammy was smiling at her.

“Tammy,” Nissa whispered. “What’s going on?”

“You are the only one left,” Tammy said. “My Mistress owns the rest of you, now. You should have gone into the room with Jane. But you are alone, now, and I’ve watched you. You are the softest one. I’m not afraid of you.”

Nissa took a step back, her gun shaking in her hand.

Tammy stepped forward. “Put the gun down, Nissa. Give up. Come with me. I promise, you will love being Her slave. More than anything you have ever loved. Just put the gun down, and come with me.” She held her hands out.

Nissa ran.

* * *

Back in the cubicle, Jane sighed. She looked down at Nora, lying on the floor next to her.

A simple snatch-and-grab had gone, somehow, terribly wrong. Now she had to figure out a way to get them all out of here, and subtlety be damned.

She had some C-4 on her belt. Getting out of the room shouldn’t be too hard. But then all the amazons on the island would come running. And that meant lethal force.

Might as well get started. She looked at Nora, sighed, and stood up. She had to pause a moment to let the head rush subside.

“Come on,” she grunted, grabbing Nora’s limp arms and pulling her away from the door. She was heavy, heavier than she should have been; but she folded over and then slid along behind Jane away from the door.

If Nora had been gotten to—and how had that happened?—then she had to assume Timea had been, too. Nissa... Nissa was too fresh for this. Sure, she might open that door a second from now. But Jane couldn’t count on it. No, all she could count on was herself.

She flipped open a belt pouch and pulled out the explosive. From another pouch she removed the detonator, and began embedding it as she walked back towards the door.

And fell on her face.

Nora!

Nora had grabbed her ankles—Jane twisted, bent double and kicked, but Nora didn’t let go.

She couldn’t hit her with the taser while they were still connected.

“Don’t, Jane,” Nora grunted. “Just relax. Relax, and be calm.”

“Oh shut up,” Jane grunted, prying at her fingers. She should be able to pull them off; no way Nora was fully recovered from that zap. “How did they get you, anyway?”

“Mmmm. Once a slave, always a slave,” Nora purred. Jane pried at one of her hands and it came loose, but now Jane had to use a hand to keep that hand from grabbing her again. “Tammy reminded me of who I really am. Who I was meant to be. You’ll understand soon.”

“Like fuck I will. I’ll die first. Anyway, I forgive you for your, unh, your treachery. You just need longer with the headwasher.”

“Oh yes. Yes, I do. Just not the Society one. No, we both have an appointment with Mistress’ headwasher, and when she’s finished, we’ll be clean as can be...”

“Do shut up.” Jane grunted, but Nora’s second hand was proving hard to dislodge. Maybe she’d have to risk the taser and take a secondary effect. “I’ve got all night to get out of here.”

Nora giggled. “No, Jane, you don’t. You have another couple of minutes. Tammy—she’s beautiful, isn’t she? And tastes so good—Tammy told me about this room.”

Jane felt the first brush of fear. “What about it?”

Nora giggled again. “Didn’t you see how close it was to the front door? Mistress is so clever. This room is for obstreperous or unsuspecting guests. Puts them right to sleep. You can’t even hear the gas coming in.”

Jane kicked, but Nora’s grip was like iron. “Gas?”

“Sure. Don’t you feel weak? You’ll be asleep in just a little while now. And when you wake up, Mistress will be here...”

Jane kicked again and got a hand off, but Nora used it to claw her way forward and launched herself on top of Jane. Jane fought, but her strength was ebbing noticeably now; she couldn’t even push herself off the floor. She reached for the explosives, but Nora batted them away.

“Oh, Jane. You wouldn’t kill us, would you? Before we can be hers?”

“Get... off... me...”

“Sleep, Jane,” Nora said. “I’ve taken a little antidote before coming in here, so I’m going to be awake a lot longer than you.” She giggled. “Perhaps I’ll strip you, get you ready. I’ve always secretly wondered how you tasted.”

But the horror was fading, and with it the light. Jane’s arms twitched, then fell still. Her eyes closed.

Nora kissed her.

* * *

Nissa, you fucking idiot, the commando berated herself.

Her pace slowed, then stopped, and she leaned against a wall.

She’s the naked slave girl and you’re the one with the weapon—why the hell are you running from her? Jane wouldn’t have run. Jane would have shot her. But Nissa had torn out of that room as if Tammy had been holding a submachine gun.

Stupid, stupid ass. She was all Jane and the others had left now, and if she couldn’t pull herself together, the team was lost.

She whirled around and headed back toward the hall.

At least she hadn’t dropped her gun. Nissa clutched the weapon tighter, thinking that the next time she saw Tammy, she’d zap the little traitor like that. But as she reached the spot where she had bolted like a scared rabbit, she saw that the hall was empty now; even the fern waterer was gone.

Nissa crossed to the door that had sealed off her friends. She hammered on the blank flat surface and yelled. “Jane! Nora! Can you hear me?” No response. She ran her hands across the panel and the woodwork surrounding it, looking for anything that would trip a switch and open the door. Nothing. “Dammit!” Nissa didn’t have explosives—only Jane did—and she would have been reluctant to use them, anyway. After all, who knew how close her friends were to the door? They could be lying unconscious just on the other side of this panel.

Nissa kicked the door and stepped away, defeated. What now? All her friends were captured or worse, she was trapped in a house with a psychopathic slave girl and who knew how many amazons, and her pickup team wasn’t due for—she checked her watch—another hour and fifteen minutes. She had to get them in here quicker; they were her only hope. But her walkie-talkie didn’t have the range to reach them, and the long-range transmitter was—where? Oh shit, hadn’t Carole been the one carrying that?

No, wait—Nissa could picture Carole in the pod room, stepping up to the computer banks and setting the transmitting equipment down beside them. Whew! Nissa just had to get back to the ballroom, then.

Feeling suddenly exposed, Nissa pressed her back to the nearest wall and sidled toward the door, gun held close to her chest and pointing upward. Had she really just been shouting? She couldn’t take any chances now, not when she was the only one left. She couldn’t let down her guard for a moment.

Slowly, painfully, she inched herself back down the hallway, wincing at every brush of her feet on carpet. Was that an amazon in the room across the hall? She ducked behind a statue and peered out cautiously. Oh shit, it was! And she seemed to be searching for something!

Dammit. Nissa couldn’t just pass by and leave her there, not when she was liable to step out into the hall at any second. Still cursing inwardly, Nissa watched the amazon for several seconds, waiting for her to fully turn her back. There! Nissa tiptoe-sprinted across the hall and fetched up just outside the door. So far so good.

She peered cautiously around the jamb. The last thing she needed was to be surprised by a second amazon while she was taking care of the first. But the guard seemed to be alone, thank goodness. Nissa checked the settings on her gun, started to aim—and the amazon turned around.

Nissa had a moment to see her eyes widen, her mouth open to say who knew what. Then she fired, and the room lit briefly with an arc of electricity. The amazon fell, but Nissa barely heard the thump over the beating of her own heart. I got one, she thought ecstatically. I actually got one....Too bad it couldn’t have been Tammy.

With that thought, her face fell and her heart returned to its normal rhythm. Tammy was the problem here, not the amazons. Tammy.... How had she done it? One little bed slave overcoming four trained commandos. It made no sense at all. Nissa shook her head. It didn’t matter how the girl had done it; all that mattered now was getting to the transmitter and calling in reinforcements. Secrecy be damned.

And there was the ballroom door up ahead. Nissa crept in, muscles twanging with tension. She tip-toed through the room, shooting a dirty look at the pod from which Tammy had emerged. They should have left the little beast in there.

She cast a quick glance around the room, then scuttled over to the computer bay. There it was: the answer to all her problems, lying at the foot of the desk, just behind the glass. Setting down her gun, she snatched up the transmitter and jammed the headphones down over her ears. Then she grimaced. The headphones were all greasy! So was the transmitter! What was the thin, oily fluid all over everything? Some sort of waterproofing grease?

Nissa scooped up a bunch with her hands and brought it to her nose. No scent. Cautiously she touched her tongue to the mess. No taste. Oh well. She reached for the “on” switch, which seemed oddly further away than it should have been.

“Niiiiii-ssa,” cooed a voice from the other side of the glass, out in the room. “Niiiii-ssa.”

The voice was oddly compelling. Nissa’s finger paused over the button.

“Listen to me, Nissa,” purred the voice, which she now recognized as Tammy’s.

Nissa picked up the gun and pulled herself into a crouch, ready to shoot the instant she saw movement. “I’m listening,” she called. “What is it, Tammy?”

“Listen to me, Nissa,” said the girl again, and now Nissa had a lock on her position. She was hiding behind her own programming pod. Nissa pulled off the headphones, smearing more oil across her face and hands as she did so, and crept cautiously out of the computer bay.

She was going to get the little minx.

But why did the pod seem to be receding from her?

“You can relax now, Nissa,” came the girl’s soft voice. “Everything’s all right. Everyone is safe.”

Nissa felt her muscles unclenching, her worries unraveling. Tammy was right. Everything was okay now.

“You’re safe too, Nissa,” cooed Tammy from behind her pod. “So you can put down the gun, can’t you. Just put it down, yes. Right there on the floor.”

Nissa found herself kneeling, laying the gun down carefully on the cold wooden floor. But wait! What was she doing? This was some kind of trick! She grabbed the gun again and rose unsteadily, almost falling. What was wrong with her sense of balance?

“No, Nissa,” soothed the disembodied voice. “You don’t need to do that. Really, you don’t. You’re safe now. You don’t need the gun. And it’s so heavy, isn’t it? So very heavy. Far too heavy for you to carry.”

Nissa’s hand drooped under the weight of the weapon. It really was too heavy to lift. How had she held onto it for so long? She shuddered as it thunked on the floor.

“Good girl,” said Tammy, and Nissa felt a pang of pleasure. “You did the right thing. You feel better now, don’t you?”

“Mmm hmm,” Nissa agreed. She really did feel better. Why had she been anxious to hold onto that silly thing, anyway?

“Now just kick it away, as hard and as far as you can. Kick it away!”

Nissa did, and shuddered again as the gun banged off a distant programming pod. She watched it spin off into shadows, then turned to see Tammy stepping out to greet her.

The bed girl walked with a smirk and a sway, her eyes heavy lidded like Nissa’s own. “Good girl,” she purred, and stretched out her arms like a lover. “Thank you for kicking the gun away. You really didn’t need it. And thank you for taking so long to get back here from the reception hall. You gave me all the time I needed to find more Ambrosia.” She jiggled a vial in one hand, and Nissa saw that it was full of shining liquid. “I smeared it aaaaaall over your belongings. And aren’t you glad I did? Don’t you love me for sharing it with you? It feels so nice, doesn’t it, Nissa?”

“Mmmm,” Nissa agreed. So that’s why she felt so good: Ambrosia. What a wonderful word. And what a wonderful girl Tammy was, to share it with her.

“You know what, Nissa? You can feel even better, if you’ll just take off your clothes. Take off your clothes, Nissa, and let me show you how good it really feels, being saved.”

Nissa’s hands fluttered to the zipper at her throat. Again she felt a pang of worry, but it was hard to concentrate around the buzzing in her head. And Tammy was so beautiful standing there, all pink and golden and ripe for the eating. How could Nissa have failed to notice before how beautiful she was? “I don’t,” she struggled, even as the zipper began its descent, “I don’t understand....what’s....”

“Shhh,” soothed Tammy, her lips curving into the sweetest pout Nissa had ever seen. “Don’t worry, Nissa. Don’t even ask any more questions. Just feel.” She poured out the liquid onto her hands, then reached inside Nissa’s suit to cup her breasts. ”Feel. It’s so relaxing just to stand here like this, isn’t it, Nissa? No worries, no questions. In fact, you don’t even have to think. Won’t that be nice, Nissa, to stop thinking?”

The warm fingers caressed her breasts, smearing their fluid over every inch of skin and lingering over her taut dark nipples. Nissa tipped her head back and closed her eyes, the better to do as Tammy told her. Soon the warmth spread out from her chest to envelop her cunt. Her clit came to life, throbbing in times with Tammy’s words. The warmth slid down her legs and up her neck, then enveloped her brain and blocked out the last faint shreds of thought.

Tammy took her hand, oil pressing out between their clasped fingers, and steered her gently to the last open womb; Tammy’s own.

She hardly noticed as the needle slid into her arm, or the earbuds into her ears; the dildo registered only as a spike in the pleasure that already enfolded her.

She didn’t notice the door closing at all.

* * *

Overnight, the wind had calmed, soothing the lake; and now the waves merely lapped at the shoreline, making a soft rushing sound as they disturbed the small pebbles. A stray breeze touseled Nora’s hair.

She only vaguely remembered landing here. There were images of darkness, of secrecy, of putting down some of Mistress’ amazons. But they were thoughts belonging to another person. A free woman.

Nora was very much a slave.

Clearer in her mind were memories from years ago, of standing at attention in a latex catsuit, a tray tied to her chest; of staring into a computer screen full of colored swirls and feeling her mind being reorganized, reordered; of watching her best friend’s face slacken and her eyes glaze as Nora sank her into a trance from which she would never fully awaken...

A trance which Nora herself had slid back into, lubricating the way with pussyjuice.

She wasn’t, she wasn’t... all the way there, though. All the way a slave. There had been too much Nora, too much time. Even now, standing obedient on the beach, still drowsy from the gas and horny from defeating Jane, part of her longed to be free.

But it was a small part.

Slave Nora longed to crawl into a brainwashing pod and forget that part entirely. To sink and sleep until there was no Nora left, only Slave.

But before she could do that that she must obey.

Her watch chimed, softly.

“It is time,” she said.

“Okay, Nora,” Tammy said. “You may obey as you have been instructed.”

Nora shivered and knelt. She reached for the handle, and spun the radio up.

“...—dilocks, this is Woodcutter. Goldilocks, this is Woodcutter...”

She lifted the mouthpiece. “Woodcutter, this is Goldilocks. We are recieving.”

Run, the small part of her mind said.

“Goldilocks, this is Woodcutter. Do you have the porridge? Over.”

“Woodcutter, this is Goldilocks. We have a generous helping, but our bowl has been destroyed. Repeat, our b—”

Nora froze. She was, she was luring them in. Luring them in, to be destroyed.

She wouldn’t.

“Goldilocks, repeat that? Over?”

Her mouth pursed to form the ‘W’, but no sound came out.

Run, Nora thought. Get away. But she said nothing. Slave Nora wouldn’t let her.

Tammy could sense her sudden struggle. “Nora?” she asked softly. “Is there a problem?”

“M-m-mistress,” she gasped. “I must obey... but I don’t... don’t want...”

A hand alighted on her head. “Shh. It’s okay, Nora. I’ll help you.” Tammy tousled her hair. “Substantial loyalty purple program.”

Nora shuddered. She could feel the hooks in her mind, pulling, and they felt so goooood....

“I am a slave,” she whispered. “I must obey.”

“Yes,” Tammy said. “You are. And now is the time to obey.”

“Obey...” Slave Nora echoed.

“Return to the radio, Nora, and obey.”

Slave Nora turned. The breeze made her wide eyes water, but she lifted the handset again.

“Woodcutter,” she said, and the words were Nora’s but it was Slave saying them, “this is Goldilocks. Sorry, technical difficulties, over.”

“Goldilocks, what is your status? Over.”

“We are ready for extraction,” Nora’s mouth relied. “But our zodiac has been disabled. We require a direct pickup. Over.”

There was a moment of silence. Slave Nora sat stiffly and waited.

“Okay, Goldilocks, that’s confirmed. Is the area secure? Over.”

“Completely secure,” Slave Nora replied. “The entire area is completely secure. Over.”

“Roger that. We’ll be there in ten minutes, over.”

“Understood. We’ll be waiting. Over and out.”

Nora waited on her knees.

The boat slid into view, a black form rounding the headland.

“Stand up, Nora,” Tammy said. Nora rose to her feet.

Tammy smiled up at her. “You did well. Come on—we don’t want to be here when the amazons arrive.”

Tammy tapped at the headset she wore, the headset they had removed from a guard just a few hours and a lifetime ago. “Hello?” she said into it. Nora watched her.

“I am a slave,” Tammy replied to her interrogator. “I obey Mistress Miranda Garret. There are intruders about to land on the west beach. Yes, there are intruders about to land on the west beach. Please have some amazons ready to deal with them.”

Her eyes caught Nora’s, and Nora was aroused to see them widening, the pupils contracting within. “Yes... I will obey. I will come to the main guard post. Yes, I will come there now. I have another slave with me. We will both come.”

Tammy, eyes wide and glassy, tilted the mouthpiece down. “We will go to the guardhouse now,” she said in an emotionless voice. “The amazons will control us until Mistress arrives.”

“I obey,” Nora breathed. Tammy pivoted in place, and began walking.

Nora followed, eager for her pod, eager for her programming.

Not so that she could forget, though were that Mistress’ will she would eagerly drain her mind to the skull. If Slave Nora were made to forget, it would be good. But better would be to remember, to remember her betrayals, as a slave should—with happiness.

Instead of the painful regret she felt now.

Eager for sleep, she followed Tammy back into the bushes.

* * *

“So the amazons loaded the other two Society members into wombs and then sat us down to wait for you here.” Tammy, kneeling, chewed her lip. She was acutely aware of the liberties she had taken in defending Mistress’ property. Her eyes were fixed on Mistress’ stilettos, for she dared not raise them any higher except by command.

A shadow fell over her as Mistress Miranda Garrett leaned down to take her by the chin. Slowly She lifted Tammy’s face to Hers. Her emerald eyes sparkled with pleasure.

“What a resourceful little bed girl you are,” said Mistress. “Not only have you saved my current slaves from kidnapping, but you’ve given me seven new slaves, recruited from deep within my enemy’s ranks.”

Tammy dared to smile, and when Mistress smiled back, a burst of warmth suffused her chest. “I love you, Mistress,” she gasped, and Mistress’ smile widened.

“I know,” She purred, and chucked the slave gently on her chin. “You’ve proven that beyond all doubt. And because you have, dear Tammy, this ‘trial’ will be shorter and sweeter than even I imagined. My new sleeper agents will suborn prosecution witnesses, destroy evidence, testify on my behalf....” She stood again, eyes growing distant. “Many of them won’t even know why they’re doing it. I’ll be acquitted with ease. And then one day soon the whole Society will be mine. They’ll continue to raid slavers’ compounds, just as before, but now they’ll bring the rescued slaves to me. I might even have to purchase another island to house them all!” She laughed. “And I owe it all to you, my sweet little innocent bed girl.”

Tammy blushed and squirmed.

“You deserve a reward,” Mistress announced, and knelt over Tammy again. “What would you like, sweet Tammy? Shall I turn you into an amazon? Give you Nora as a personal slave? Place you in charge of my Society sleeper agents? I will give you anything you ask, including your freedom. But you don’t want that anyway.”

Tammy’s mouth fell open. “Oh, Mistress,” she stammered, “I’m just a bed girl. I have no right to ask you for anything.”

“I know,” Mistress agreed. “But you’ve broken a few rules already tonight, and I’ve forgiven you. What’s one more? Name your reward, Tammy; I demand it.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Tammy murmured. Her mind raced while her face grew hotter than ever. What could a bed girl legitimately ask of her owner?

At last she spoke. “Thank you, Mistress,” she said, “for forgiving me. It hurt me every time I had to disobey you tonight. I knew I wasn’t the kind of slave you wanted me to be.” She gazed into those emerald eyes and fought not to swoon. “So if I have to ask for a reward, then this is it. I want to be the best slave I possibly can be. I want to swim in Ambrosia and sleep in your womb until there’s not a scrap of free thought left inside me. Then I’ll be perfect. Then I’ll really be yours.”

Mistress was silent for a moment, and Tammy was startled to see Her eyes brim with tears. “Tammy, darling,” She said at last, “that’s the sweetest thing a slave has ever said to me. But if I give you what you want, you’ll never have the intellect or the will to say anything like it again.” She smiled sadly. “Yet I see that this is what you want. How can I say no to a request as sincere as yours?” She took Tammy’s face in Her hands and kissed her gently on the mouth. “My dear, sweet little bed girl. You may have your wish.”

They took Tammy and coated her with Ambrosia until she glistened from head to toe. Then they bound her in the smallest, tightest womb and inserted the IV and the earplugs and the dildo. And then they left her.

All Tammy could think, as the white-hot obedience claimed her mind and stilled her thoughts forever, was how grateful she was to have been saved.

* * *

End ‘Salvation’

* * *