The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sales Meeting

David knew I had a thing for him. I had not only flirted with him on a regular basis but I had gone so far as to actually ask him out. Instead of telling me no he said he was busy that weekend and was flattered I had asked him. I thought he would take the cue and ask me out but he began avoiding me after that so I had to take my cues and accept the fact he was not interested. The only problem was every time I told myself that I would catch him staring down my shirt or I would turn and catch him watching me walk down the hallway. The physical desire was there but nothing else.

As the head of human resources I knew better than to take advantage of my position in the company to win the affections of a man but I also knew no one would do anything about it since I was the one that would be the person to do something. I spoke to David’s boss and highly encouraged her to have David begin attending the weekly sales forecast meeting on the basis that we needed someone from the accounting department there. I then assigned him a seat directly across from mine and put my evil plan into effect.

I could tell from the look on his face he was not happy about being seated directly across from me but the name placards seemed to do their trick as he sat down, smiled at me and said, “Hi Erin; how are you.”

I smiled back and said, “It’s good to have you in this meeting David. Hopefully we do not bore you and put you to sleep.”

As the sales people went on and on about new products, product differentiation, market share and all the things that excite sales and marketing people David’s eyelids fluttered open and closed again. I gently nudged his foot with my foot and when he looked up with a startled look I mouthed the words, “You’re falling asleep.”

He stopped staring at his notes and looked at me. For the first time he noticed that I had put on one of my most revealing tops and his eyes seemed to fixate on my cleavage. As soon as it did I began gently playing with the necklace nestled between my breasts. The light danced off the crystal just as I had planned and David’s eyes stayed on my necklace right until the moment he closed his eyes. I gently kicked him again snapping him awake and mouthed the words, “You can’t seem to hold your eyes open sleepy head. I’ll get you some coffee at the break.”

I mixed up David’s coffee for him and slipped a mild over the counter sleep medication into his coffee. I brought it over to him and said, “This should help keep those sleepy heavy eyes of yours open.”

While I was pretending to help keep him awake each phrase I used only increased his mind’s desire to sleep and now I was going to have a little chemical help. The meeting switched to sales versus plan talks but David was zoned out completely now staring at my necklace and fighting to stay awake. I gave him another nudge under the table and said, “You’re so sleepy; you can barely hold your eyes open. Try to stay awake David. You need to fight that intense desire to sleep.”

Before long the meeting concluded and as we walked out I said, “Do you normally have trouble staying awake in meetings?”

He replied, “No not at all. I’m not sure what happened today. It was kind of embarrassing.”

I said, “I don’t think anyone noticed besides me. Maybe I make you feel sleepy.”

We both laughed and I said, “Well as long as I’m seated across from you I will give you a little push or kick under the table. Now go to your office and put your head down for a little ten minute cat nap.”

Much to my delight he did not even question me giving him a command and replied, “Good idea. I need a ten minute cat nap.”

The next week crawled as I eagerly awaited our weekly sales forecast meeting. As soon as David walked in I handed him one of those energy drinks and said, “Here drink this. If this doesn’t keep you awake I don’t know what will.”

He thanked me and drank it in one quick gulp. Of course he had no idea I had dissolved a Xanax into that energy drink but I sure knew and planned to put his newfound sleepiness to work. About 15 minutes into the presentation I saw his eyes start to close and then his head snapped up again. I slid him a note as I kicked him and the note read, “If you’re having trouble staying awake just look over at me and I’ll help keep you awake.”

His eyes fluttered again only a few minutes later and completely trusting me he took his eyes off of the presentation and looked over at me. I moved my hand to my necklace and his eyes went with them. I began to spin my crystal again and said, “Your eyes are so heavy David. You must do everything in your power to stay awake. I’m just afraid I make you feel so sleepy that you may not be successful.”

Within 10 minutes he was out like a light and when he started to snore I gave him a hard kick under the table and woke him back up. I put the crystal away as I had laid the cement in his mind that looking at me puts him to sleep.

I continued this week after week until I had him trained so that the moment he walked in and sat down his eyes would begin to flutter open and closed. He knew I could make him sleep and he knew I would take care of him and make sure he got woken up before he embarrassed himself. I was still trying to decide when to go in and finish him off when I got invited to a friend’s wedding and the invitation said to bring a guest. Then I knew it was time.

With invitation in one hand and my crystal in the other I knocked on David’s door and said, “Do you have a second?”

He waved me into his spacious office and said, “Sure, come on in.”

I immediately pulled out my crystal and began to play with it as I do in every meeting. I said, “I will keep our meeting brief. I know how you become so sleepy when I sit across from you. Seems like every time I am seated across from you I watch your eyes grow heavier and heavier, heavier and heavier before they flutter a few times and close.”

His eyes locked onto the crystal and he said, “I know; there is something about you being around me that makes me sleepy.”

I smiled and said, “Yes, I can see how sleepy you are. Just let those heavy eyes close. I will wake you up like I always do. I just want to discuss an invitation I have to a wedding so don’t worry about anything. Just let those eyes grow heavier and heavier; heavier and heavier. I have been invited to a wedding and you would be honored and privileged to attend with me as my guest. When you awaken I will formally invite you and you will accept.”

I nudged him and when he came to he said, “Damn I did it again. I just cannot hold my eyes open around you.”

I said, “It’s only when I sit across from you. I seem to have this power to make you sleep. Anyways, I’ve been invited to a wedding next weekend and I would love it if you came as my date.”

David said, “I would be honored and privileged to go with you. Thanks so much for thinking of me first.”

The following week I did not even drug his drink. I walked over to him and handed him a cup of coffee and said, “I bet you will look at my necklace and won’t be able to stay awake through the first five minutes of our meeting.”

As soon as I sat down his eyes went to my necklace and I began spinning it. His eyes immediately fluttered shut so I gave him a kick and put the necklace away. Then fifteen minutes into the meeting I pulled my necklace out and gave it a bit of a twirl. David saw it from the corner of his eye and immediately turned to face me. His eyes opened wide for a moment and then fluttered shut as he immediately drifted to sleep. He could not resist me putting him to sleep and he knew it. The coming weekend would be a great weekend.

I poked my head in his office Friday afternoon and said, “I know where this place is so I’ll pick you up at 11 AM.”

I strategically showed up at his place several hours earlier and when he opened the door he said, “Sarah? You’re like several hours early. Did you give me the wrong time?”

I held the crystal in front of his eyes and said, “No, I just want to establish some ground rules for today and my crystal will help you make sure the day goes the way I want it to. Just watch it spin and dance in your eyes and sleep for me baby; sleep and obey.”

He had this shocked and panicked look for just a fraction of a second before his eyes closed and he fell forward into my arms. I had never put him to sleep standing before and had not even anticipated his legs giving out from underneath him. As I struggled to hold him up I said, “When I count to three you will stand back up and will become stiff as a rock while remaining deeply asleep.”

I counted to three and he immediately stood up and became frozen like a statue. I said, “Ah that’s better. I thought I would pay you a quick visit so you were in the right frame of mind when we attend this wedding together. After all, you wish to make me happy and would do anything to make me happy wouldn’t you?”

He said, “Yes Sarah; I would do anything to make you happy.”

I said, “That is because you have realized that you not only want me but need me. You love the power I have over you and crave my control. Your reason for existing on this earth is to serve your goddess and queen Sarah. From this moment forward you are my love slave and I am your queen. Is that understood slave?”

He said, “Yes; I understand.”

I said, “When no one is around us you will refer to me as queen. Now tell me your reason for existing.”

As he replied, “Yes my queen. My reason for existing is to serve you” I knew I had won the battle and the war. It was time to put my new slave to work.

I said, “We have a couple of hours before we need to leave. It is time for you to take your proper place. In a moment I will remove my clothing and sit on your love seat with my legs up in the air. As soon as you see me in this position an overwhelming undeniable urge to lick my pussy and kiss my ass will sweep over you. This urge will drive you to your knees and cause you to crawl to me as you beg for permission to lick my pussy. You love to lick pussy don’t you slave?”

David dreamily responded, “Yes my queen. I love to lick pussy.”

I said, “Very good slave. When I orgasm and squirt pussy juice all over your face you will awaken from this trance. You will not have any memory of me hypnotizing you today and you will not have any memory of my ability to put you into an instant trance with my necklace. You will only know within every corner of your mind that you worship me and live to serve me. Are you ready to awaken and become mine forever?”

A smile formed on his face and I knew this would not be the last time I would hypnotize him. I had entered his mind and achieved what I wanted but he just seemed like he really craved my domination that I would hypnotize him for fun and games for many years to come. After smiling he said, “Yes my queen. I am ready to be yours forever.”

I removed my clothing and spread eagle for him. He looked at my waiting pussy and immediately fell to his knees and began crawling to me. He did an okay job but I knew he would require proper training to be able to adequately please me in the future. I did finally reach orgasm and as I did I squeezed his face with my thighs and screamed “Good slave” over and over.

When I finished I said, “Now be a good slave and clean yourself up. Then finish getting ready so we can go to the show.”

He was wide awake now and fully alert but he did not even question his new reality. He immediately jumped up and said, “Yes my queen; as you wish.”

I watched him walking towards the bathroom to get himself cleaned up and said, “Come here for a second slave.”

He walked over and stood in front of me. He was rock hard and I could tell that the act of satisfying me had just totally turned him on. I removed his pants and let them drop down around his ankles. I gripped his balls in my hand and said, “Who owns you slave?”

David got a confused look on his face as if he could not believe I was even asking that question and said, “You do my queen. Did you ever have any doubt who I belong to?”

I said, “Not anymore. And I cannot wait to have my pussy licked again when we get home tonight.”

His dick went harder as he replied, “Yes my queen.”