The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The s-Hero League: The Dairy King and The Battery

by Penny Propofol

Denise stared blankly into space, her deep blue eyes were half open. A pacified expression was on her face; her beautiful plush lips were slightly parted. The small disc shaped pads gently touching her temples were connecting her mind to the computer that was keeping her mind in neutral. Organized thought was beyond her ability at the moment. The computer forced her to relax and allow herself to be milked by Dairy King’s machine. The milking cups were suctioned onto her very ample breasts and pumping them dry. Denise was lying face down with her limbs gently resting on padded surfaces. Her body was young, healthy and curvy. Her legs were spread wide, her left arm hung down limp and helpless. The right arm had an IV installed that was pumping her full of hormones that would trick her body into making milk at an insane rate.

Her large breasts hung, soft and round. The steel dildo penetrating her from behind filled up her creamy pink pussy. The vibrations coming off it kept Denise’s mind swimming in pleasure. The dildo was a tool that the computer used along with the mind pulses in her temples to keep her from being able to resist or struggle. Her lovely long, blonde hair hung loose, obscuring her face from the sides. Somewhere deep inside, Denise was angry with herself for not being able to fight this thing off. But the computer was programmed to incapacitate people so that the dairy machine could milk them without difficulty.

Only a few hours ago, Denise had been a free, conscious and fully functional woman. She had plans, ideas and goals. Now she was Dairy King’s willing dairy slave. Being milked just felt so fucking good. In her ears, the words that made her feel that way repeated without end. Because of the discs on her temple opening her mind completely, the words penetrated to the very core of her consciousness. They told her that giving milk was the purpose of her life. That being milked would give her the greatest pleasure she’d ever known. Because of all this, being naked, bent over and fucked while giving her milk would leave her physically and emotionally sated for hours.

Unable to oppose the stream of words, she felt herself being programmed by them. The programming was becoming a part of her whether she wanted it or not. Amy was one of Dairy King’s milkmaid slaves. She was being controlled by an implant installed behind her ear. She obeyed her orders well though there was a very slight sadness detectable in her soft brown eyes. She looked upon Denise with a combination of desire and sympathy. Her body was SO beautiful, she’d love to take the woman to bed but this was forbidden. She looked at the display screen that showed how much milk had been taken from Denise. It also showed how much hormone had been put into her body, the amount of liquid and nutrition that she had been given through the feeding tube in her nose. The thermometer in her ass reported her core temperature. The container attached to her catheter kept track of how much liquid her body put out.

Carefully reaching out, Amy touched Denise’s soft, smooth skin. Amy’s hand slid down her back until she reached Denis’s buttock. It was so soft and alluring. Amy couldn’t take her eyes off Denis’s big breasts that hung helplessly. Unable to help herself, Amy felt herself becoming more and more turned on by this woman’s body as the seconds passed. It was a deep, burning hunger. It felt great; it was the first intense emotion that Amy had been able to feel since she had been implanted. She wondered how long Denise’s body could continue to produce milk like this. She felt bad for the poor girl; she knew it wasn’t good for her.

The display panel showed Denise’s brain activity levels. It alerted central control whenever the activity reached above the acceptable peak. In most individuals, the mind neutralizing discs at the temples along with the vibrating dildo were sufficient to prevent thought and resistance. Denice was a strong woman and she had managed to fight through the haze of their combined effects. Focusing all of her remaining mental power, she began to fight the effects to regain her normal level of consciousness.

Amy watched the screen in amazement as the beautiful woman was gaining momentum as she fought against being controlled. The computer stepped up the neutralizing pulses and the vibration from the dildo to break her concentration and pacify her. However, Denise began to grow stronger in her resistance. She began to make the grunting and growling sounds of an angry woman that had found her determination. Her hands, arms and legs came to life again as she fought to control them. She was successfully tuning out the computer’s efforts to regain control. In another few seconds she would be able to strain against the straps holding her down and possibly hurt herself.

Central control authorized an escalation of neutralization. The computer lit a red light on the display and Amy saw a small metal device rise from the pad that Denise was lying upon. The device rose to the level of Denise’s pussy. Then a small cup protruded from the tip and located the girl’s clitoris. The cup suctioned onto Denise’s weakest point. The natural override built into all women. The cup began a pulsing and gently sucking action on her love button. Denise tried with all her will to fight through it, but was becoming more and more distracted by its seductive power. Amy watched as the display showed as the battle between Denise and the computer played out. Just as she was fighting to hold on, her will to struggle melted under the relentless pleasure from the computer and she collapsed. She surrendered totally to being milked and fucked by the computer. It had succeeded in regaining its control over her. She would now remain docile and pacified for the remainder of her time in the milking parlor like a good little human cow. Amy found the struggle and submission to be very erotic. She suddenly became aware that she had been playing with her own pussy as she watched.

Embarrassed, she removed her hands from her pants and began to wash them at the nearest sink. She could believe that watching Denise being taken over like that could make her so horny. The mind controlling implant behind her ear prevented her from helping Denise get away, but apparently it couldn’t prevent her from feeling lust and desire. She found herself wanting to be in the grip of the milking machine herself. She knew that her breasts were nowhere near as well equipped to supply milk as Denise’s were, but she was more interested in letting that computer suck and fuck her into total submission. She placed her hand on the empty pad next to Denise; where the very next victim would go when she was carted in here. Just then, her buzzing watch summoned her. It was time to transport another one of The Dairy King’s cows.

Jessica had just finished her milking session. Once Amy had the cart to carry her in position, robotic arms gently transferred Jessica onto it. Jessica was exhausted from the non-stop milking and brainwashing. She was a lovely young brunette woman with chocolate brown eyes and a terrific tan. Her body had a soft curvy look that matched her large breasts. Jessica was lying in a recovery position on her stomach with one leg bent at 90 degrees to her side. Amy quickly covered her with a heated blanket. Amy watched as the look on Jessica’s face turned to one of contentment as the heat relaxed and comforted her. A slight smile came to her lips as Amy tucked her in with care.

Amy was pushing the girl down the hall on her cart and thinking of how the computer used its tools to force Jessica to surrender her milk and made her like it. On the one hand, she found the idea horrifying. On a deeper level, she felt so sexually aroused over it. Seeing the machine milking this beautiful girl as it turned her into a mindless, human milk cow had Amy soaking wet. Once Jessica was moved to her destination, Amy heard her new orders in her mind. The voice said, “Get her plugged in to her charging station.” Unable to resist the directive, Amy carefully assisted the robotic arms that transferred Jessica.

Once she was safely transferred inside the pod, she was quickly connected to the apparatus inside. She began to stir as her IV was reconnected, sensors to monitor her vitals, inserted fresh tubes into each end of her to feed her and carry away waste. The sensation of the new catheter being installed woke her with a start. For a couple of seconds she was very bewildered, not knowing what was going on. Then she realized that she couldn’t move or speak because of the tube in her throat. Just as she was about to begin thrashing to get loose, two curved pads at either side of her head gently closed and contacted her forehead. Instantly she felt some kind of pulsing being beamed into her head.

The computer had scanned her sleeping brain when she first arrived. It recorded those patterns. It was now forcing them upon her brain now. The effect was overwhelmingly effective. Jessica felt the pads touch her head and begin pumping the signal into her head. She tried to fight their influence but very quickly she was absolutely overcome with the need to sleep. Her chocolate brown eyes rolled up and she went under without another peep. For hours she would sleep as her body was continually supplied with the milk hormones, a calcium supplement and nourishment. She looked so peaceful and innocent sleeping in the pod. Amy found herself wanting to climb into it with her and snuggle up to her.

Now that she had seen to her human milk cows, Amy had energy drain slaves to tend to. The Battery would be upset with her if she didn’t get to them on time. He wasn’t known for his patience, either. He’d found that women were an excellent source of energy. Their bodies stored energy very efficiently. However, they could only supply energy for so long before they needed swapped out for a fresh source. Amy was well aware of the fact that she would be the fresh source if she didn’t get her slaves reloaded on time. As she walked into the energy drain station, she saw dozens of young women plugged into the draining units. Above it all, the Battery watched the helpless women providing him with power against their will. Amy wondered to herself if The Battery would ever be stopped.

Along the side there was a special row of draining units especially designed for superheroines. At the moment, most were empty but a couple of them were occupied. In one, Amazona, the mighty warrior princess slept. She didn’t have the energy to do anything else. Her great power was being pulled out of her and fed into the energy storing tank that fueled The Battery and this whole facility. The Battery walked down the steel stairway to have a closer look. Amazona’s head was nodded forward in defeat. Her long, glossy black hair covered her lovely face. With his two hands he carefully lifted her face and brushed her hair aside. The energy draining cups were attached all over her body, including her forehead. She looked so helpless in the grip of her draining unit.

Her mighty physique allowed her to smash through brick walls and throw cars. But the draining unit had siphoned her great strength to the point that she wasn’t even conscious. It monitored her energy level and once it got down to a certain level it would disengage it’s draining and let her recover. Gently lifting her eyelids with his thumbs, he looked at her pretty dark brown eyes. Her pupils still reacted to light and she was still breathing regularly. When he was done checking her out, he gently lowered her head back down and let her sleep. Next to her was Fireball. She had been donated by The Leech. The level of energy coming off the fiery redhead was astounding. Amazingly, she was still conscious and still trying to fight her way loose.

As the energy draining cups attached to her skin kept siphoning her, it made her more and more angry. So the draining unit would drink in still more energy. This would further incense Fireball and the vicious cycle was threating to grow out of control. The Battery stepped up to her and said, “Be a good girl and just relax. You can’t fight this.” She spat back at him, “Hell I can’t!” She pushed her powers to the limit, threatening to overload the cups as the amount of energy she produced skyrocketed with her rage. The Battery couldn’t help but admire her little body. She was not a very big woman, there really wasn’t that much to her. She was nowhere as big or strong as Amazona and certainly couldn’t hold a candle to Miss Brick. But she was very sleek and toned. She was little, but mighty.

The Battery smiled and said, “I think we need to cut this outburst off at the source.” Fireball had no idea what he was saying, but she’d managed to build up enough surplus energy for a blast of fire that would send him flying. Just then she felt her legs being spread apart. To her horror she then felt her ass cheeks being spread. Then she felt a strong lubricant being applied to her tight little asshole. She panicked and asked, “What are you doing!?” He answered, “Oh, nothing my dear just gaining a more direct connection to your power source.” The energy probe pressed against her helpless asshole. Before she could protest, it began to invade her body. Deeper and deeper it went. She gasped at the ease with which she was being penetrated. Once the probe reached her colon, it began a massive drain of her energy. She said, “Uhhhhh…” She was beginning to feel incredibly sleepy. The Battery smiled and said, “That’s it, little girl. Just give in. There’s no point trying to fight it. It’s too powerful for you.” Fireball felt her will to fight him being drained away along with her energy. Her eyelids began to slowly blink. She tried to fight it. She tried so hard. But eventually even the mighty Fireball had to succumb. Before she could say another word, the darkness took her. Her head sank forward in defeat and her body went limp as the draining unit continued to siphon her into submission.

The Dairy King stood in his milking parlor, admiring his most prized milk-producing slaves. Milk Maid was being walked into the room. Two nurses had her by each arm. Dairy King walked up to survey the beautiful superheroine. She had the biggest, bounciest breasts he’d ever seen on a super girl. She was attempting to pull her arms free and she’d begun to protest. Dairy King gently took hold of her face. He brushed away her disheveled blonde hair and looked into her befuddled blue eyes. Suddenly, she stopped her struggling and protesting. Dairy King’s gaze snared her attention. Her big blue eyes looked so innocent and frightened as she looked up at him. His gaze turned from a cold, villainous stare to one with some level of tenderness.

He said, “Don’t worry, little girl. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to take really good care of you. But I need to use your special milk to make more slaves for myself.” The look on Milk Maid’s face grew more distressed as he said this. She replied, “No! You can’t do that! You can’t use my milk to enslave people! I only use it to take down the villains! You can’t do this to me! Ack!” Dairy King smiled at her as he watched one of the nurses dose her with a quick injection to the neck. He wondered at what was going on behind her beautiful eyes as he watched her looking around, taking in the effects of the drug. Her eyes grew dull and glassy as her will melted away. Dairy King said, “Plug her in, girls. This new machine should be much more efficient at extracting what we want from her.”

The nurses quickly removed Milk Maid’s patient gown and sat her down on the milking bench, legs spread wide. As they sat her down, they impaled her helpless, drugged pussy on a large vibrating dildo that filled her up as it entered. In her drugged state, she didn’t resist as they gently pushed her face down onto the bench. Her very large, soft breasts fit perfectly into the holes in the bench. A shocked look crossed her face briefly as the milking cups suctioned onto her nipples. Then they began pulsing and sucking and her eyes slowly closed as she smiled in pleasure. Her arms and legs went limp as she surrendered to the milk machine’s pleasuring. Sensor electrodes were installed onto her head and body to monitor her status. She whimpered in submission as it inserted a heavily lubed thermometer into her ass.

Dairy King smiled at her and said, “That’s right miss, just have a nice sleep while I take your milk. Soon, you’re going to be my helpless love slave. But for now, I need something from you powerful enough to turn these other super women into my obedient army. Then I’ll rule the world! Bwahahaha!”