The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ryan and Eric

Chapter 3: Ryan meets Drew

As the summer came to an end, Ryan was beginning to think seriously about what college to attend. His straight-As and AP credits opened a lot of doors for him; but he realized he wanted to study psychology—he wanted to understand this mysterious power he seemed to have, especially over his best friend.

Eric, on the other hand, hadn’t really thought about college—or even what he’d study there.

As they talked about it, Ryan realized college meant he wouldn’t see Eric anymore; and that began to bother him—a lot. The more he thought about it, the more he really wanted Eric to go to college with him.

Ryan had three or four schools on his short list—but they were all pretty tough. Eric’s grades weren’t bad, but they weren’t great, either. To make matters worse, he just average at athletics. Ryan now took it for granted he could make Eric want to attend the same college—but what if Eric couldn’t get accepted at the school?

Ryan decided two things: Eric had to start caring about getting the best grades possible; and he had to try to be good at some sport—really good at it—and maybe get a scholarship, if his grades weren’t good enough.

Every chance he got, Ryan talked up grades to Eric. Even before the summer ended, he got Eric reading ahead. By the time school started, Eric had a new obsession—grades.

Now—what sport?

Doing some research, Ryan discovered one of the schools he most liked happened to have a major emphasis on wrestling. Turns out, one of its alums had been an All-American in wrestling, and had gone on to make a bundle. Convinced his wrestling experience was the secret of his success, he decided to endow a bunch of scholarships in wrestling. Unfortunately, it had been awhile since the school had been a player in wrestling standings—so the scholarships went begging. Even average wrestlers usually won one.

So there it was: talk Eric into going out for wrestling.

It helped that Ryan had taken an interest in one, particular wrestler: a red-headed junior named Drew, whom he’d noticed in the locker room after a session with the weights. By this time, Ryan was noticing lots of guys, and enjoying it. But this time, someone noticed back.

It was late in the afternoon; the gym was empty, and the janitor would be by in about a half hour to clear out the place. After an exchange of glances by the lockers, then in the shower room, Ryan took a chance, as he was wont to do. He was alone in the shower with the other boy, at the other end. He turned off his shower head, moved to the shower next to the boy, and turned it on. Saying hi with a casual nod of the head, he continued showering—and took another glance. It was met and held.

Ryan nodded and looked downward. Taking the cue, Drew’s gaze moved slowly down Ryan’s torso, till they found his crotch. Ryan smiled to see Drew’s reaction, as his own, uncut cock swelled to its full eight inches.

He smiled more when he noticed Drew’s cut dick start to grow and rise—to perhaps six inches.

Continuing his shower, as if nothing had happened, Ryan soaped his body, his eyes holding Drew’s captive, a knowing smile on his face, as much as saying, “we already know how this will end, don’t we?” Drew gulped, nodding.

With a toss of the head, Ryan let Drew know what to do. He turned off the water, grabbed his towel, and hurried back to the lockers. Ryan took his time, confident Drew would wait.

Sure enough, Drew—his towel tented by his erection—sat nervously on the bench—not by his own locker, but a few feet down, by Ryan’s.

Ryan returned, using his towel to dry his head—his cock, no longer erect but still engorged—swung free. He pretended not to notice Drew sitting there; he continued drying himself, being sure to stand close to Drew, so he got a good, close, long look at his cock.

When Ryan finally finished drying himself—for good measure, he’d also turned and bent over, giving Drew a good rear view, too—he pretended to notice Drew for the first time.

“Hey, how you doing? You’re Drew Dressler, aren’t you? You’re on the wrestling team, right?”

“Uh…yeah—right!”

“Good to meet you—my name’s Ryan,” he said, extending his hand. Drew had a good grip—Ryan liked that. He liked even more the way the junior’s cock was bobbing under his towel—and the way Drew’s gaze dropped down to his own, swinging cock.

As they shook hands, Ryan—in a friendly fashion—placed his left hand on Drew’s shoulder. When they let go with their right hands, he kept his left hand in place. Leaning in toward Drew, he whispered, “You like that, don’t you?” His downward glance indicated he meant his cock. His smile indicated it was safe for Drew to nod.

“Yeah,” Ryan said, in husky whisper, kneading Drew’s shoulder. “You like it.”

“Yeah, I do,” Drew blurted, his voice cracking.

“It’s okay. It’s okay,” Ryan said, rubbing his shoulder, indicating it was okay for Drew to watch as Ryan’s cock started to rise again.

“Hey.” Drew looked up at Ryan. “This isn’t the place. Robbie the janitor’ll be along any minute.” With that, Ryan started to dress, indicating Drew should do the same. When Drew pulled the towel from his waist, Ryan smiled at Drew, letting him know he liked what he saw, too.

When they had dressed, Ryan indicated for Drew to follow him. Truth is, Ryan needed to think; as much as he seemed to know what he was doing, he had no idea. His head was reeling at what was happening, but he was determined to see it through.

Drew followed Ryan out of the locker room, out to the parking lot—waiting to see what would come next. He was scared, same as Ryan—but he felt safe following his lead. They both held their books in front of their crotches, to conceal raging hard-ons.

Once in the car, they both sighed hard. Ryan tossed his books in the back seat; Drew put his on the floor in front of him. It felt really good just to sit there, feeling their arousal, and letting it show. They caught their breaths, alternating closing their eyes to feel what they were feeling, and opening them, to look at each other.

Drew waited for Ryan; Ryan had no idea what to say or do next.

“So, where do you live?”

“Over on West Lake.” Ryan had no idea why he’d asked it.

“Have you ever done…anything?” Drew shook his head. He didn’t ask Ryan the same question—he assumed Ryan had experience. He was right—except it was only with girls.

Ryan moved his right hand, finding and taking Drew’s left hand. Another wave of arousal, which this time seemed to pass from one to the other.

“Um, we should…we should probably not…stay here.”

Drew nodded. Ryan reluctantly let go of his hand, long enough to get his keys and start the car. After shifting into drive, he found Drew’s hand again, entwining their fingers together.

Chapter 4: A First Time

Ryan pulled out of the parking lot, and started to drive.

“Maybe we…could go to a—a park or something,” Drew offered.

“That’s a good idea. Yeah—that’s good. Only, not around here.”

So they started to drive across town, letting their erections tenting their pants, squeezing and feeling each other’s hand the whole way.

“Wait a minute,” Ryan interrupted. “I just thought of something.” He reached into his pocket, took out his cell phone, and hit a couple of buttons.

“Mom? Did you tell me you and Dad are going out this evening? I didn’t have to go, did I? No, that’s all right—no, I have a lot of studying to do! Uh, would it be all right if I brought over a friend of mine? His name is Drew. Yeah, I know, I’m sorry—I was working out and forgot the time. I’m headed home right now, if you want to meet him. Okay—see you in a few.”

After Drew made a similar call, and they put away their phones, they took each other’s hand once again.

They got to Ryan’s house just as his parents were preparing to leave.

“There’s food in the fridge,” Mrs. Hyatt said as they left. “Don’t make a mess, okay? See you around 10, dear!”

They stood, side-by-side, waiting for the car to pull away, and the sound to disappear down the street, before they reached for each other’s hand.

“So many interruptions!” Ryan said, with a telling smile, as he faced Drew, and reached to hold both hands.

Drew was wearing a tshirt, boxerbriefs, baggy khaki shorts and sandals; Ryan was in a tshirt, a dress shirt, open, khaki pants and boxerbriefs underneath. He quickly kicked off his shoes, then reached under Drew’s shirt to grasp his flat, rippled torso. Drew started to remove his shirt. Ryan stopped him. “No, let me.”

Ryan reached under Drew’s shirt, to feel his stomach, his sides, his chest. He looked down, and saw Drew’s shorts tenting again. “I love seeing a guy’s pants tent like that! That’s beautiful!”

He lifted the tshirt over Drew’s head and threw it aside. His hands roamed some more over the boy’s chest and stomach.

Then Ryan took off his own shirt—then his tshirt. Drew reached out and began to touch his chest, Ryan coaxing him as he did. Ryan reached around to feel Drew’s ass—first outside, then reaching inside his underwear, cupping the globes. Drew began to moan.

Ryan pulled his hands out, and lowered Drew’s shorts and underwear in one motion. His erect cock caught on the fabric—Ryan smiled, wiggled the fabric, causing friction that made Drew moan even harder, till his cock popped free. Then Ryan let his pants drop to the floor.

Ryan returned to his own clothes, unbuttoning his pants and dropping them, leaving his shorts on. “I’ll let you do the rest!” he said with a smile.

Drew smiled back, and reached for Ryan’s shorts. But before he lowered them, he cupped Ryan’s massive bulge. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. “Ohmigod, I’ve never done this!”

“It’s okay. Do you want to?”

“Yes. Yes I do!”

Drew pulled Ryan’s shorts down—when his cock popped free, it slapped up against his flat stomach. Ryan kicked away his boxers.

“Oh, man, it’s beautiful!”

“Thanks—so are you!”

“This is a stupid question, but—what do you want to do?”

“I dunno,” Drew replied, as he put both hands on Ryan’s chest, and began to caress him. “Just touch, for now.”

Ryan wrapped his arms around Drew—who was a couple inches shorter than his 6 foot—and pulled him into his embrace. As they came together, their cocks touched and were pressed between them. As Ryan ran his hands down Drew’s back, he felt the younger boy shudder, and cry out suddenly.

“Oh! Oh, I’m cumming!”

Ryan continued stroking Drew’s back and neck as he felt the boy thrust against him, his cum shooting up between them. When he was still, he put his hand on his face.

“I’m—I’m sorry! I couldn’t help it!”

“Don’t be sorry! That was hot!”

“But—you didn’t come.”

“Yeah, well…that can change!”

With that, Ryan lifted Drew’s head, and bent down to kiss him. Their mouths soon opened, and Ryan’s tongue found its way to Drew’s as his hands roamed all over the boy’s back, kneading his round bottom. Gripping Drew’s ass, and continuing to kiss the boy, Ryan began to thrust his cock against the boy. He grunted and moaned as he humped against him, his kisses moving from his lips, to his neck and shoulder.

Ryan’s thrusting grew in intensity as he began to bite Drew lightly. Drew realized what was coming, and reached down between them for Ryan’s cock. Ryan, realizing what Drew was going to do, reached to stop him.

“No, boy,” he said, humping him harder. It didn’t take long before Ryan, too, was at the peak. He thrust one more time, hard—then held still, hard against Drew; his body tense, began to shudder, then they both felt the explosion as Ryan thrust his pelvis violently against Drew, crying out with each spurt of semen.

At last, they were both still, in each other’s arms, listening to their hard breathing, feeling their sweat. Slowly and reluctantly, they let go.

“That…was…amazing,” Ryan said at last.

“Thank you,” Drew whispered in response.

They each took another shower—this time separately; then got something to eat. They talked about school, about sports—and that’s how Ryan learned about wrestling scholarships. They got on the internet, and Drew showed him the web page for Coughlin College, which had the generous wrestling scholarships.

They were still on the internet when Ryan’s parents came home. “All right,” Mr. Hyatt said, with a mock-serious tone—“tell the truth: did you get any work done? Or did you just eat and watch TV?”

“Yeah, dad, look—we’re researching colleges and scholarships and stuff!”

“Okay,” Ryan’s dad said, genuinely impressed. “That’s good work! But, Drew—shouldn’t you be getting home?”

“Well, yes sir, Mr. Hyatt. I guess you’re right.”

“Or, he could stay the night—if your parents say it’s okay. Is it too late to call them, dear?”

“No ma’am, my parents are still up, I’m sure. But it’s okay. I just need a ride home.”

“Well, you don’t have school tomorrow, right? It’s Saturday. Why don’t you just stay over? I’m sure Ryan won’t mind sharing his room—he can lend you some pajamas, and we’ll get you home in the morning.”

Ryan’s smirk gave Drew his answer. “Well…okay, yes ma’am, if you insist. I’ll call home now.”

Drew called home, and got the answer he wanted.

“Good,” Mrs. Hyatt continued. “Ryan, go get things together in your room. You can share that big bed, or one of you can sleep on the couch, whatever you like. I keep a new toothbrush in the hall closet, let him use that. Get Drew some pajamas and so forth, okay dear?”

“Don’t worry, mom, I’ll take care of everything. Drew—you might as well come with me, I’ll show you where everything is.”

“Good. Your father and I are going to bed. Don’t stay up to late fooling around, all right? Good night, dear, see you in the morning!”

Safely behind Ryan’s bedroom door, the boys burst out laughing at their good luck—then quickly lowered their voices so they wouldn’t be overheard.

“Can you believe this?” Drew asked, taking Ryan’s hand again.

“So—do you want to ‘fool around’—or just sleep?” Ryan asked with a leer.

“I think we could do both, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” Ryan said, giving Drew a kiss. After he let go, he gestured toward the bed. “Oh, by the way—here are your pajamas.”

“I don’t think I’ll need them—not right away, anyway,” Drew said, as he quickly began to pull off his clothes.

Soon they were naked again, and in bed. They began with kissing; soon, Drew began to move down Ryan’s torso, making his way toward Ryan’s crotch.

Ryan stopped him. “Are you sure that’s what you want?”

“Yes Sir,” Drew said, a little solemnly.

“Okay, boy—It’s all yours.”

With that, Drew proceeded toward Ryan’s throbbing cock. It was obvious he didn’t know exactly what to do—and he couldn’t come close to taking all eight inches—but he was willing, and eager to please. The girls Ryan had gotten to blow him hadn’t been this hungry for his cock—and that made all the difference for Ryan.

Soon Drew had a rhythm—and Ryan lay back, his hands resting on the boy’s head, his eyes closed in ecstasy. “That’s good, boy,” he muttered softly. “Good boy…oh, yes…” Drew worked harder and harder as he sensed Ryan getting closer. “You’re a natural, boy—a natural cocksucker!”

With that, Ryan gripped Drew’s head firmly, and thrust into his mouth as his cock exploded. He hadn’t asked if the boy wanted to swallow; he knew he did.

When he was spent, he let go of Drew’s head. Drew continued to suckle and lick Ryan’s softening cock.

“I guess it’s my turn, now,” Ryan said, eagerly, as he began to position himself toward the other end of the bed.

“No need. I came while I was sucking you!”

“Oh, wow! That’s awesome!” Ryan was genuinely touched.

They kissed again—and Ryan realized he could taste his own seed in Drew’s mouth. At last, Ryan stopped them. “I guess we ought to clean up and—well, eventually, go to bed.” With that, he got out of bed, and found a towel, to clean up where Drew had fired. Finding it, he put his finger to it; then, he drew it to his lips. “You taste good,” he said, smiling at Drew as he scooped up the rest, then reached down to suck Drew’s semen from the sheet.

Drew jumped out of the bed. “Where are you going,” Ryan asked?

“To put on these pajamas! Your mom or dad might check on us during the night!”