The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Royal Voluntary Service — Chapter 3

Author: GrandpasGoodBoi

Categories: mc, mm, ds
* * *

Soon it was Monday night, and Simon was particularly excited. Tomorrow was ‘the day’. He’d be seeing John again in the flesh!

“You seem very excited about something”, his mum noted at the dining table.

Simon blinked back to his senses.

“Uhh.. do I?", he replied innocently, pawing at the food on his plate with his fork.

“Yes”, mum continued, teasingly “You’ve been sat there all evening with a big grin on your face”.

“I know what it is”, dad interjected.

Simon’s eyes widened.

“It’s some girl you’re sweet on, isn’t it! Have you got a date or something?”

“Daaa-aad”, Simon groaned, “Don’t be so embarrassing”.

“Tell me I’m wrong”, dad concluded.

In fact, you’re not a milliion miles away, thought Simon. Parents could be so perceptive sometimes, couldn’t they?

“To completely change the topic, I’ve got my RVS deliveries tomorrow, so I’ll be out all afternoon”, Simon said.

“Aw it’s so good of you to do that”, mum fawned, “Some of these older people are very vulnerable you know. They need that person-to-person contact”

Visions of John tousling the hair of the blonde lad as he sucked him off flashed through Simon’s mind. He choked slightly on a mouthful of food, but tried to disguise it.

“Haha, yes well, that’s the plan!", he stammered, a little too enthusiastically.

“You know, your mother and I have noticed a real change in you this last week Simon”, dad said proudly, “A change for the better, I might add. It seems this RVS thing is giving you real sense of discipline. Would you agree?”

Simon could feel the blood rushing up to flush his cheeks. He tried to maintain his composure. His parents didn’t know. They couldn’t know. This was all just coincidental phrasing.

“I—erm, yes, well it’s not just the RVS thing. I’ve actually signed up to a bit of a new lifestyle program”.

Dad raised an eyebrow, “Lifestyle program?”

“Yes”, Simon continued, a little uncertainly, “It’s not a big deal really, but it’s just some simple rules to follow, self-improvement and all that. It’s the latest thing online”.

This seemed to satisfy both parents.

“Well whatever it is, it seems to be working a charm! We’re both very proud of you”.

Simon nodded and gave a tight-lipped smile. A small part of him found this last sentiment to be strangely irritating. Like, why would his father assume that he gave a shit about how proud his parents were of him? Their approval had no value. Only...he...mattered. Only he could give him what he...needed.

Then the moment passed. Simon cleared the table and filled the dishwasher (as instructed by John), and went upstairs to his room. After 40 press-ups, 40 sit-ups and 10 chin-ups, he checked his phone. No new messages. Not a problem he thought. The sooner he went to bed, the sooner tomorrow would come!

* * *

As he pulled up to John’s house, Simon’s hands were sweaty on the wheel. After a week of his new lifestyle, he was ready for answers. More than anything, he wanted to know more about this enigmatic old man. How his harem had come to be, and how he could become a part of it. He felt in awe of this man. How John seemed to know him so deeply, to know his innermost thoughts and desires without even asking, and to mold him into a better version of himself with so few words. Over the week, it had been just a handful of text messages, and his parents were already noticing the change. What could this man do with a month? A year?

But first, Simon thought, business. He was, after all, here to deliver the meals. Thank goodness it was the last stop of the day, as it always was, so he could take as long as he needed.

Pressing the doorbell, Simon was practically giddy with anticipation. He didn’t have to wait long. The door swung open, revealing the kindly face of John. His belly practically filling the doorway with its girth.

“Come in, come in!", he exclaimed excitedly, “We’ve got so much to talk about”.

Simon was pleased that John was taking the lead. He did have a lot of questions, but in a strange way didn’t think it would be proper, somehow, for him to be asking. They stepped into the living room. No other boys here this time, Simon noted.

“Take a seat”, John instructed gently, “I’ll take these meals out to the freezer”.

As John left through the back door, Simon slumped into one of the armchairs. He had a minute to just sit and soak everything in, and after the previous week, he wanted to savour every second just being in John’s house. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply though his nose. Ahh, that musty mothball smell. And yet there was another scent, he noticed—the smell of John. Musky, ripe. What was it? All spice, and the subtle aroma of...urine? Simon breathed it in deeply again. Whatever it was, he needed it. Wanted to bottle it. Lick it-

He caught himself. Calm. Down. You literally just got here. He looked around the room. Dimly lit. Those lacy net curtains on the windows that old people tend to have. He listened. The ticking of a carriage clock on the mantlepiece.

The back door slammed, bringing Simon back from his daydream.

“Milk, no sugar, wasn’t it young man?", John asked.

“Yes please”, Simon felt strangely honoured that his master (and why had that word jumped into his head?) had remembered his tea order from two weeks ago.

John walked in with a mug of tea, but instead of handing it to Simon, placed it on a small side table next to the chair opposite. John then left the room and returned holding a dog’s bowl, which he kept hold of as he sat down in the armchair.

“Now then”, he grinned, “I suppose ye have a few questions for me now, don’t ye?”

Simon glanced over at John. Looked at the mug of tea on John’s side table, and then down at the doggy bowl in his lap. Surely it wasn’t his tea in that bowl?

“Well, yes. Yes I do”, he said, but didn’t continue further. It still felt right that John give out the information as he saw fit.

John let the silence linger for just a second. Just long enough to establish, to both of them, that it was his choice to continue

“Shall I just start then?", John beamed. That smile, thought Simon. He couldn’t get enough of it, even though he was clearly teasing him at this point. Simon just nodded.

“Ok well, first things first. There’s nothing supernatural going on. My boys—the other boys you saw last week—they do what they do completely voluntarily. They service me, and in return I provide them with discipline, structure, purpose, call it what you will. Well, you’ve seen a little bit of that yourself this week, haven’t you?”

Simon coughed. He was still a little embarrassed, even though it made no sense to be. This man knew everything already.

“But how...", Simon started.

“How did it begin?", John interrupted, “Well that’s a bit of a long story, but I guess we have time. My first boy—David—he was the dark haired boy you saw last week. He started off just like you, coming round delivering my meals during the pandemic. After a few weeks, we got a bit more chatty, and I could see that he was on the wrong path. Now, I’d had a bit of experience with this. See, in my younger days I was, in the scene, what you’d call a ‘Master’. Ach you should have seen me back then”, John gazed into the distance wistfully, “Tight body, rippling muscles, and handsome though I do say it myself. Anyway, I could always sense submissives, especially boys. A lot of young men, when they act out, they’re really crying out for help. For a guiding hand” .

John met Simon’s gaze, and smiled.

“Well, it was like that with David. One day, out of the blue, I just looked him in the eyes, and firmly said ‘On your knees boy’, and down he went.”

“Just like that...?", Simon asked, astonished.

John nodded, “Simple as that. Command obeyed. And so I knew I had him. I sat right here in this chair and had him suck me off. Not for my own gratification, you understand” he smiled, a twinkle in his eye, “No, just to establish the relationship—I am the one who gives orders, you’re the one who obeys them. He had never had a gay thought in his life, but he swallwed my load that day. Because I told him to do it”.

With this, John bent down and placed the doggy bowl on the floor in front of him. For the first time, Simon could see the pale brown tea sloshing in the bowl.

Simon swallowed instinctively, then blushed on realising what he had just done. John, of course, had seen everything, and let out a laugh.

“Haha, see, don’t be embarrassed my boy! Don’t feel embarrassed just for being exactly what you are!".

As he said this last part, John clicked his fingers theatrically and, looking suddenly sternly at Simon, pointed down at the bowl. Simon’s body seemed to move without any intervention from his brain as he lurched forward out his chair and onto his hands and knees. He quickly covered the distance between his chair and John’s, and started lapping up the lukewarm liquid. The degradation of the act should have filled him with shame, but quite to the contrary, it felt perfectly natural.

John ruffled Simon’s hair with his hand, and continued.

“Anyway, once that was established, it was like David had lit a fire in me. I remembered my younger days. And though I wasn’t in the same shape as I used to be, I knew I could still help young men in the same way I had done all those years ago. I knew I had to expand my harem, and what’s more, it was David’s duty to help me do it”.

Simon’s heart pounded. This was so exciting, better than he had even dreamt of. He could feel himself travelling down this wonderful rabbit hole as he enthusiastically licked and slopped at his bowl. In his cock cage, his still flacid member started to leak pre-cum.

“Fortunately, David didnae just deliver for the RVS, he was also responsible for the admin side of things—keeping records, assigning delivery routes, and all that”.

In a flash, the mystery of how John had got his phone number was solved.

“So it was no problem for David to send me a new boy for my deliveries. He could find one in the right age range, make sure they were...receptive. Two more he had sent me. It was like I was back in the good old days. Except with all this new technology it’s much easier now to keep the boys on the straight and narrow. Watch this”.

John grunted as he got up out of the chair and walked over to the laptop on the dining room table. Flipping it open, the screen turned on to reveal a multi-way Skype video call already in progresss. Three separate frames each showed a boy facing away from the camera, their buttocks lewdly pointed up in the air. Each boy could be seen, caged, but frantically working a six inch dildo in and out of their lubricated arse holes.

Craning his neck to see from his position on the floor, Simon gasped at the sudden sexual display. John always knew how to catch him off guard.

“They know we’re watching but they cannae see or hear us”, he explained, “Let’s give them a little instruction, eh?”

He slowly typed in the chat box, one letter at a time, as old people do.

“Say...the...oath”, he muttered as he typed.

As he pressed enter, each of the boys looked back over their shoulder to see the new message. Their voices overlapping, each of them proudly proclaimed:

“MY CUNT <UGH> MY COCK <FUCK> MY NIPPLES AND MY <HNNG> MOUTH ARE YOURS TO TRAIN. <SHIT> I AM YOUR PR-PROPERTY THIS DAY AND <UFF> ALWAYS, TO DO WITH AS YOU <MMM> SEE FIT!“

This display was almost too much for Simon. His hand, almost by itself, moved to his crotch, and he realised that sticky pre-cum had soaked all the way through his trousers.

“Haha, do ye like that?", John laughed, “The oath is just something from my younger days. I always find it helps my boys to have a kind of mantra. Gives them a sense of belonging.”

Simon only had one more question. But he struggled to get it out, his breath now coming out in short pants due to his arousal.

“The...<shit>...the cage...“

“Ach yes, don’t think I forgot about that. Necessary I’m afraid. If my boys can just cum whenever they want then the program doesnae work. They’ll just dump their load and move on to the next thing. I know its frustrating but think, would you have done all the tasks I set you this last week without it?”

Simon thought back. The answer was obvious. Of course not. He would have got home, gone straight to the bathroom, spunked into some toilet roll and gone back to browsing the internet and playing video games.

He looked at John. This man, his Master, his God. He knew he wanted to serve him. That this is what he needed.

“We always had plans to add you to our little harem Simon”, John said, “Of course, you spoiled the timeline a little when you spied on my Skype messages...".

Simon started panicking, “Sorry, oh my god I’m so sorry, I never meant to—”

John silenced him with a wave and a shake of the head.

“Don’t ye worry. All that did was make us speed up the process a little bit”. He continued, with genuine concern in his voice “I hope it hasn’t been too much of a rush. The other lads had more time to ease into it”.

Simon practically had tears in his eyes at this point. He sniffed “No, no problem. No problem at all”.

“Well that’s good to hear”, John smiled, closing the laptop screen. Sitting back down in the armchair he leaned back. “Now there’s only one thing left to do to complete your initiation”.

Once again, he snapped his fingers, but this time he pointed to the fly on his trousers.

Without hesitation, Simon reached up. Furtively and frantically he fiddled with the buckle on John’s belt.

“Shhh, shh shh shh”, John cooed comfortingly, “Take your time, it’s ok”.

Simon looked up and saw John’s kind face smiling down on him. He felt deeply within himself that, in the entire universe, this was exactly where he belonged. He nodded, regained his composure, and undid the belt.

Unzipping the fly, Simon caught a sudden whiff of that same aroma from before. The smell of the musty, slightly yellowed undies was heaven to him, and he breathed it in deeply. Reaching in, he removed John’s member, feeling its weight in his hand.

John placed a hand on the back of Simon’s head and gently guided it forwards. Looking up, Simon could see that John had reached over and started recording the scene with his phone. However, unlike the bathroom earlier in the week, any lingering doubts, thoughts of blackmail, were completely gone from his mind. Instead, Simon smiled up at the camera, theatrically licking his lips and pursing them to form an ‘O’ to receive the tip of John’s cock.

As John entered Simon’s mouth he moaned, and Simon felt a surge of pride. The feeling of every one of those “Good boy” messages flooded back. He had never given a blowjob before, but Simon wasn’t even thinking of it in those terms. Gay, straight, bi, whatever. This just felt...right. John deserved this pleasure, and it was his duty to provide it. Simple as that.

After several minutes, John threw his head back in the same way he had the previous week. Simon knew what that meant. John’s cock pulsed, and Simon’s mouth flooded with the warm, sticky spunk of this seventy-something year old man.

Still recording, John looked down at Simon and mouthed the word “Open”. Dutifully, Simon opened his mouth to show John his fresh load. John smiled, silently mouthing “Swallow”. Simon did as he was told, the warm cum sliding down his throat. Finally, John slid his finger into Simon’s mouth, pulling his jaw down to reveal that the cum really had gone down. John put the phone away.

“Good boy!", he exclaimed, “Very good boy!". Simon’s body practically convulsed at this praise.

Reaching into his pocket, John continued “Now don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. Go stand in the kitchen, take your pants off”, and he pulled out a key.

Simon’s mouth was suddenly dry. Did this mean...?

John again got out of his chair with a grunt. Walking over, he stuck the key in the lock of the cock cage. However, before opening it he said.

“Now, just know, you’re gonnae go off like a rocket as soon as I open this. There’s nae point trying to hold on”, then a thought seemed to occur to him. He opened a cupboard and took out a wine glass.

“Since it’s your first time, use this”.

Simon nodded and placed the glass in front of his member. The anticipation was killing him.

John turned the key and opened the cage. Immediately Simon’s erect cock sprang to attention. John grasped it in his left hand.

“Ahhhhh!", Simon exclaimed. A week’s worth of pent up sexual frustration unleashed in a fraction of a second. John didn’t even have time to stroke his cock once before cum exploded out of the tip.

“Hnnnnnnnggg, soooooo goooooood”, Simon cried, delerious. John continued to pump through the orgasm, milking out every drop.

“There we go laddie, let it all out now”, he cooed encouragingly.

By the time he was done, the glass was damn near full.

Smiling, John said, “I let you use a glass this time, but ye know what ye have to do next time, don’t ye?”

Simon nodded. Next time, the floor.

“Go on then, down in one boy”.

Simon grimaced for a second. John had been right before, now that he’d spilled his load, the spell was wearing off, and the usual comedown that follows orgasm was flooding in.

Seeing the hesitation, John suddenly reared up to his full height, and barked “Drink that NOW boy, or you’re out”.

The thought of his new life being taken away was enough to compel him, and Simon quickly raised the glass to his lips, gulping down the thick, salty liquid as fast as he could. He had enjoyed taking John’s load, but not his own. He wanted to wash the brackish taste from his mouth.

What happened next surprised him, although Simon thought in hindsight that it shouldn’t have. John leaned in and kissed him, full on the mouth. Simon’s eyes widened, and then he melted, shutting his eyes and enjoying the sensation of the septuagenarian’s tongue dancing over his. They remained in this embrace for what seemed like minutes before John broke away.

“Good boy, come back to the front room”.

As they stood in the living room, John guided Simon towards the front door.

“Now for the real test of whether or not you’re my boy”.

John handed Simon the cock cage and the key, and looked into his eyes meaningfully.

This was it, Simon thought. This is really the time to choose.

He didn’t hesitate.

Simon slipped the cage over his penis, snapped it shut and locked it, and handed the key back to John.

John smiled.

“Good boy”, he opened the front door, “See you next Tuesday”.

* * *

(to be continued)