The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roving Bands of Horny Chicks

This is another metaphysical erotic mind control story from bachcole. If you don’t like erotic stories, cram it up your ass and blow it out your ears, and don’t read this story and don’t stay at this site. If you don’t like metaphysical, cram it up your ass and blow it out your ears.

“Roving bands of horny chicks”, a phrase that I used to say in humor whenever anyone would ask me what I was afraid of. Well, I am no longer afraid of roving bands of horny chicks, especially the metaphysical type. It all started when I went to my local metaphysical bookstore. I am a pretty good looking young guy; I keep in shape; I have no trouble attracting women. I was looking through the Sufi books when I spotted a babe in the “Women Studies” section. Now, I may be “spiritual”, or spiritually oriented, but I am not dead.

Normally, females in the “Women’s Studies” section of any bookstore don’t exactly fit into the babe category. But this time it was way different. I pretended to be interested women’s studies and wandered over to that section. After a few minutes of pretending that I was reading a book, she said to me, “Are you interested in women’s studies?” I blushed and said, “Well, actually no, I am just interested in women, especially of the babe variety.” She also blushed at the compliment. She had prominent breasts, a great womanly figure. She had a very pretty smile, long, blond hair, nice legs. And a perfect waist. We talked for a while. Then she put her hand on my shoulder and said, “Would you like to come to my house?” Hmmmmm. Hold a gun to my fucking head why don’t you. Jeez, like I was going to say no. The tender touch to my shoulder would have tamed an SS sergeant. My natural male toughness was already melting. I know, she was being a little fast, even for a horny young man like me; but her tender touch and womanly beauty made it incredibly acceptable.

She told me that she lived right across the street. I was on the point of hyperventilation; she could see that I was flushed and astonished, so she put her hand on my shoulder again to calm me, and my defenses melted even more, and she chuckled. I was like a little puppy in her hands. She took my hand in her hand, and walked me out of the store. We crossed the street, and fortunately, she was leading while holding my hand, as I would probably have been hit by a car I was so astonished and blown away. We got to her house without a fatal automobile accident and walked in the front door. She said, “Why don’t you sit down” and then she closed the blinds in the room, front, and both sides. She sat down next to me and put her hand on my thigh. I was getting hard and damn near drooling and hyperventilating, all at the same time.

She said, “Anthony, would you like the love of two women at the same time.” By this time, I could only nod my head up and down, with my mouth drooping like a complete idiot. She, her name was Kathleen, yelled, “Natasha, you can come out.” Natasha was dark haired, and just a beautiful as Kathleen. I was basically non-verbal by this time. Natasha sat next to me on the other side and put her hand on my other thigh. Then she said, “Anthony, we will love you tenderly and deeply. Do you like this idea?” I nodded, as my vocal cords were no longer attached to my brain. Natasha said, “This is all free, sweet man. We want you, not your money. We want you to feel our love and our bodies. We want you to get the hardest hard-on in the history of your pants.” We talked and they caressed and I drooled and hyperventilated and melted. Then Natasha said, “Anthony, we have four other friends in the backroom who are also very anxious to make love to you, all at the same time.” My rational faculties were completely gone by this time. All I could do was nod. Natasha yelled, “Ladies, you can all come you out now.”

Out walked 4 of the most beautiful women in the history of my dick. I should probably have felt a little apprehension, since I was out numbered 6 to 1. Natasha caressed my leg and said, “Anthony, don’t be anxious, we will make you feel better than you have ever felt in your entire life. You will be like a baby with a hard-on, swimming in our love and sexual passion.” Well, I was pretty easy to convince. Kathleen said, “Anthony, would you like to come back into our bedroom and make love to us all.” I nodded again, not really questioning how I was going to make love to 6 beautiful women at the same time. But I was ready to give it a try.

I got to the back room and saw that it did not have a real bed but rather several thick mattresses on the floor. The room was neat and clean, and the mattresses all had sheets; there was plenty of room for 7 people to spread on comfortably. The room was obviously designed for getting it on.

The ladies started caressing me and taking off my clothes. Of course, my cock was raging. I was so fucking horny that it still did not occur to me that I might have trouble fucking 6 beautiful women. They laid me down. One goddess took my right hand. Another goddess took my left hand. They put me spread eagle. One lady-goddess took my foot. Another took my other foot. There were twelve tits begging me to suck and caress. I was in heaven. There I was, spread eagle. One lady was on each foot and one lady one on each hand. Kathleen straddled my waist and Natasha sat above my face. God All Mighty!!!! I was surrounded by the best pussy on the planet, and they all seemed to sincerely have my best interests at heart, which it turns out they did.

Kathleen sat down on my raging cock. Natasha started to masturbate with my face. My tongue darts out with extreme gratitude and licks her sweet clit. The other four ladies start masturbating with their respective appendage. Pretty soon the room is filled with groaning and moaning and screaming. Six sopranos and one base all proclaiming their intense appreciation for the passion and pleasure that they were experiencing. They kept going and going. Kathleen is stroking up and down my cock. Natasha is thanking God and saying, “Thank you, Anthony, keep doing that, oh I love your tongue.” Kathleen is screaming. The other ladies are going at it, moaning and screaming. I try to use my fingers to help them. There are so many “Oh Gods!!!”.

They say that there are no atheists in foxholes. I say that there are no atheists during a really good fuck session.

Anyway, they keep at it, and finally I can hold back no more and start to cum. It is a cum for the ages. They sense this and Kathleen yells, “Cum, ladies, cum.” So all 7 of us are cumming at the same time. Then something snapped in my head/my being/my mind/my heart. I stopped being me, a tough guy, an individual, an individualist, an independent thinker. I become a blank slate, in a trance, an open cavity for any ideas or feelings to pour into, as in a hypnotic state. Natasha and the feet and hand ladies move away from me. Kathleen, bless her sacred heart, leans over and starts saying things like, “Anthony, you belong to me. You obey me. Your very cells obey me. You serve me. You have no identity other than to love and obey and serve me. You find my body gorgeous and beautiful beyond all other women. You lust at me. You lust at only me. You are totally infatuated with me. You love only me. All other women in the world are at best friends to you. I am your goddess. You will do anything that I tell you. You would eat my shit if I asked you to. You will keep my house. You will work for me. Your paycheck belongs to me. Your life belongs to me. You will gladly serve me and obey me and worship me. Your heart throbs for me. You glory in your love for me.” This went on and on for about 30 minutes. I assume that the other ladies were standing around watching, but I didn’t notice them. I just appreciated Kathleen from the bottom of my heart telling me who I was. And I liked being who I was becoming. I like glorying in my love and adoration for her. I liked it. I liked getting my ego out of the way, dissolving it in fact, and worshipping her.

Since then, I have been Kathleen’s incredibly grateful love servant. I serve her and adore her. I lick her pussy whenever she wants it. I fuck her tenderly when she wants it. I do the housework, with intense gratitude. I fuck her roughly when she wants it. I hand over my paychecks to her. She has enthralled two other men, and she has instructed us all that there is to be no jealousy. We all serve her. Sometimes we get to fuck her all together. One guy in the pussy, and Kathleen giving one guy a hand job, and the other a blowjob, and other combinations like that. Kathleen is insatiable.

It turns out that the 6 ladies were all witches. They used astral and etheric energy to gain their advantage. Kathleen told me once that she and her friends were beyond the Women’s Studies’ stage of being victims. They had become victors, using their sexual power to absorb men. All six worked together to acquire men for each other. It was the simultaneous orgasms that absorbed the macho/individuality of each man. Those 6 orgasms simply obliterated the man’s individuality, and immediately afterwards the men would be reprogrammed to serve the goddess in the lady in question. Oh, God, what a relief to be able to get rid of that burden of individuality and worship Beauty and Love Incarnate. Kathleen never gave orders. She simply told me what she wanted, and I desperately wanted to fulfill her wants.

I wondered for some time how 6 women could be so beautiful. Kathleen told me that it was easy; the ladies used their metaphysical powers to sculpt their bodies into pure beauty and sexual attractiveness. They really were that beautiful. It was not a trick or an illusion. There was no spell that would break eventually and they would turn back into frogs. Kathleen showed me her birth certificate once so that I would understand. She was 57 years old, but she looked and fucked like a 25 year old. She did not strain to be or look that young. She strained less than people who go to the gym to try to look young. She did go to the gym, but it was her manipulation of etheric and astral energy that kept her looking like a love goddess.

I am so grateful that she enthralled me. She also uses her powers to keep me young. Of course, she would punish me severely if I ate junk food or failed to go to the gym regularly or did any other unhealthy practice, like not getting enough sleep. All this happened 33 years ago, and I am still her youngish looking willing love slave.

Please, please, please, Kathleen, if you ever read this, please know how grateful I am for you enthralling me and fucking me and making me your eternal love slave. And thank you for keeping me young so that I can love and worship and fuck you forever and ever.