The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rose and the Sword by Molly Woods

You guys must understand that Molly is not my real first name, and neither is Sheila. Those names are not even close to my real name. Even if I do like woods, Woods is not my real last name.

I want to tell you a story that took place years ago. Of course, it could not have happened in the same way today, but men and women were quite different then. There will not be any big woods in it, only a bamboo grove, but I promise that there will be a Sheila. There will also be a rose in it, and a sword, and that’s why I call my story “the rose and the sword”.

Prologue

The sun was already setting behind the mountain ridge when the slender ravenhair girl arrived at the temple ruin.

As soon as she climbed up the temple stairs, she felt a presence. But the it was not the presence of the mercyful Guanyin, it was dark and evil. During the last year she had heard the women at the well whisper about a demon in the temple, but she had never believed them. Tonight she was not so sure.

For instance, there was Mrs. Li. Of course, Mrs. Li had never in her life missed the opportunity to get all possible drama out of a story, but this time she had seemed different. She had told about how she had visited the temple to pray to the Boddhisttva for a son. On her way home, she had a feeling that someone or something was watching her and following her home over the mountain ridge. A man. But she could not see him.

She had heard strange sounds, and felt weak and warm. She explained to the women at the well “I suddenly felt like when my husband does, you know what,” and made a hand gesture down her belly.

Mrs. Li had returned home, worried and confused. At night, she woke up and heard a voice telling her husband that he must sleep. Mrs. Li shouted at her husband that there was a thief, and that he must get up to protect her. She shook him, but nothing helped. She could not wake him up. Then the voice told Mrs. Li that she would stay awake but that she could not move. After telling the story up to this point, Mrs. Li started to cry, and she became incoherent.

And there had been other disturbing stories.

There was a sudden gust of wind, and the young woman startled. A sound seemed to come from behind the old ginko tree, but she could not see anyone. Suddenly her whole body was hot like it was burning, and she had to tear her clothes off to cool it down. There were more sounds, like words in a strange language which she could not quite understand, but only obey.

The man hiding behind the ginko was talking slowly to her, telling her to lie down on her back on the stone stair, and to hold her feet with her hands. The naked girl obeyed his voice without any resistance. There was no choice. The man took hold of her and pressed against her. “You will not conciously understand that I talk to you, but you must obey. You will feel greater pleasure than you have ever felt before.”

He pressed his hands against her breasts, and heard her pant for pleasure.

Just in case, he added, “And you must not harm me in any way.”

She mumbled “Stop now, please, you must go.”

That was unexpected, was it really possible that she could resist, even if it was only in her thoughts? He would show her who was her master! He pressed his shaft into her, pushing hard.

She moaned “Run, save yourself, I’m a decoy.”

There was a movement in the bamboo grove on the hill side. There were men with guns. Mrs. Li’s husband was there. They were too far away to talk to and to convince. There was gun fire, and the man was shot as he tried to escape on the small path leading down from the temple.

Later, there was talk in the village that he had a wife, a stolen woman, and that there was a son. Many thought that his family should also be sent to the netherworld, especially the son. What if he had the same gift as his father?

But the wife and the son were nowhere to be found. Some thought that the son was using his gift to avoid being captured. Others said that the son was much too young to have the gift already, and that they were probably dead. Others thought that the mother had some hidden money, and that they had escaped abroad.

Fifteen years later

The big houses at Verdant Garden were very modern. The whole area had recently been taken away from a herd of grazing cows, and built up in tastefully decorated concrete. The cows did not get a single glass bead in exchange, they were taken away and eaten. The homes and the stores lay scattered over a green hillside, two minutes drive from the freeway. Behind the houses there were grey cliffs and a small forest. People at the Garden used to tell each other that somewhere in that forest one could drink the water directly from a clear stream, and that there was a small waterfall.

Jim and Sheila lived in a huge apartment on the top floor. To the south they could see the towers of the city, to the north there were fields and the clad hills. When they looked down, there was the big lawn with the young trees. Most of the neighbors on the inferior floors were well off families like themselves. They were employees of the company who came from other cities and needed a place to stay for a period while they were doing work in the city.

Jim and Sheila had been here for a longer period than any of the others. The company rented the whole building but could not fill up all the flats with their own visitors. That meant that usually some less distinguished families were also living in the house. They added color to the neighborhood. When you met one of them on the staircase, you nodded friendly, but not too friendly. After that, your self esteem went up a little.

Jim often said that he wanted to move to a one-family home with a garden, a porch and a hedge, but Sheila liked it up here on the top floor. Jim had to admit to her that the view from the kitchen window was spectacular. But he suspected that the real reason she wanted to stay here was that she enjoyed the make-shift feeling. If she suddenly decided to, she could leave the next day. Everything would change and both Sheila and the flat would disappear in a puff of green smoke.

Breakfast was quiet. Jim was preparing himself for an important meeting. He wrote down the main points of his presentation with his right hand while he deftly handled the toast with the left. Sheila warned him again and again against silling tangerine jam on his precious manuscript. Which was in vain. As usual. It did make Jim even more speechless than usual, and the kitchen even more quiet.

Outside the kitchen window the summer day was sunny and warm. The swifts were shouting to each other and chasing insects. Jim wiped off his manuscript with tissue while Sheila filled the dishwasher.

Jim had had always liked to watch girls from behind. It fascinated him that he could stare at them and imagine things, while the girl did not know what she was doing to herself inside his head. When Sheila bent over in front of the dish washer, he watched her from behind, and in his mind he made her perform. He imagined her clothes away, and her red hair covering her back. After all, she lived with him, so he had certain rights, like the right to imagine. Unfortunately, at the moment this was the only priviledge he had. It angered him.

He closed in on her, put his hand on her leg, and moved it up, covering her ass. Sheila turned around, and stabbed him with a pair of irritated grey eyes.

“What are you doing? I’m trying to clean up here, let me be!”

“Sheila, don’t always make such a fuss.”

Sheila made a sound which is not in my English dictionary, but meant that she was annoyed. Jim withdrew to prepare his presentation, and had nothing more to say.

Sheila felt awkward, and soon excused herself. She had an early meeting, she said, so that she totally had to run. On the way down the stairs she met Bochion, the dark and shy neighbor. No one seemed to know where he came from, except that it must be from some corner of East Asia. Last week, Sheila had caught his eye as he was watching her. He had blushed and looked away.

Us western women are dangerous, she thought to herself. Neat. I wonder what he would do if I flirted? That could be fun, and since she had left home so early, she had plenty of time.

She smiled, and asked about the new bookstore on the corner. The weather. About the small band of wildcats living on the edge of the forest. Only about simple, safe things. She was careful not to stare at him, but only look at him in admiring glances. At first he was self conscious and stuttered, but she cleverly pulled him out of his protective shell and into the conversation.

She asked him “Bochion, do you have a girl friend?” No, he denied it. “There must be someone you think of when you are alone in bed, all boys do that.” She smiled and continued the thought vaguely but emphatically, “Even I” and her voice trailed off suggestively.

Bochion’s eyes darkened a shade, and he mumbled, “Whom do you think about? Tell me!”

Sheila felt that her mission was now completed. The flirt was manifestly successful, and the normal procedure would be to pull out. But to her own surprise she explained to him, “Oh... there is John from work... I always think about how to tease him. And Frank Carpenter, and Jim’s older brother, but he’s not here... and now there is you... ”

Uh-oh Sheila, you stupid girl. This did not go well, not at all, was there any reason to tell him all that? You are loosing your high ground, that’s what you are doing. Especially by that horrible last part! Now he blushed, shuffled his feet, mumbled “Have a good day Mrs. Adams. Don’t tease people. It’s not nice.” Then he was gone.

“Not tease” she thought to herself as she went over the well-groomed lawn towards her car.

Life used to be better. Jim had taken a quick last peek at Sheila from behind when she left, and sipped the morning coffee. Once, she liked playing games. He would order her to go naked in the flat, and she would obey. He remembered one Saturday morning when Mrs. MacArthur had come to ask if they wanted to join her for a neighborly trip to the market. She happend to knock on the door at a time when Sheila was not allowed to wear anything, and Sheila obediently opened the door in the nude.

The Wednesday after that, Jim happend to meet Mrs. MacArthur on the street. He felt uneasy facing her and was about to hide from her in a doorway, but it was too late. She had already seen him. She smiled at him, and asked him about his lovely wife. He told her that his wife was fine. They chatted about the weather, about the cats in the forest, and about nothing.

Mrs. MacArthur had never been this friendly to him before. When she said good bye, she patted him on the arm. Jim felt strange and somewhat excited. He had a juicy secret together with Mrs. MacArthur, but nothing more happened between them. And the MacArthurs had moved back to their own home two years ago.

Unfortunately, those pleasant games were all in the past. Sheila was not interested in games any more. When he told her, in a tone of command, to lie down on the bed and spread her legs, she laughed at him, and said “In your dreams, you scumbag.” Jim didn’t try to command her again.

Jim hurried down the stairs. He did not notice Bochion as he passed him. He left through the big door, and walked hurriedly through the lawn towards the garage. A dog looked suspiciously at him, but its owner assured him that the dog didn’t bite. Jim didn’t trust neither the dog nor the dog man, and did not answer, but only hurried along the path. Soon he was in his car and then on the freeway.

He was still thinking about his woman, and wondered what had gone wrong between them. At first, Sheila liked it when he took control, she enjoyed it when he ordered her around. But then she started to resist his orders, and later she laughed at them. And now it was over. There was nothing physical between them any more. It was dead. They were still friends outside of bed, but he knew that it was only a matter of time before one or the other of them found comfort with someone else. Most likely the other.

For several months, Sheila did not see Bochion again. Maybe he was hiding from her, because she was the wicked woman of the West. At work, she had stopped teasing John since suddenly for some reason it had seemed wrong. But in the long run she could not give it up. It had started at a party a few years ago when Sheila was new in town. After too many drinks, the two of them had been the last two standing, and he had been friendly to her. She had been teasing him ever since.

The pause only lasted a few of months, and then she had started all over again. And he seemed to enjoy her suggestive language. Nice.

One afternoon in November, it was raining cats and dogs. Sheila hated the windy and rainy autumn in this place. On the way to her car she jumped over the puddles of rainwater. That was no success, because she got all wet from the splashes.

She did not notice that Bochion watched her jumping from his window. He had watched her many times, leaving in the morning, returning in the evening. He knew her schedule, and waited behind the thick curtain to see the outline of her figure against the fog and rain as she vanished.

When Sheila arrived at work, she was still wet. As fate wanted it, when she sprinted up the big stairs, she met John on his way down.

On purpose, she bumped into him, so that he could get a feel of yielding softness. He felt her moist body, and his hand was on her breast for two split seconds, one split second more than his reaction time.

“Please, don’t grope me here, John. There are too many people around.” They both knew that she would never allow him to touch her when they were alone. It had been tested.

He smiled sadly. She added, softly “One of these days I’ll let you see them,” and then a little louder, so that others could hear but not understand “and play.”

Bochion could not forget the strange fair skinned woman, the woman who thought about him at night in bed, when she should be asleep. He did not go out much or meet people. He spent most of his time at home with his mother. Much of the time, he just sat there staring through the windows. In summer there had been pretty women on the lawn, but they had vanished with the sun.

Maicu brought afternoon tea and sweets. She often told him that it had not been easy for her to bring him up after the death of her husband, but somehow it had become easier after they had moved. In the old country, people would never forgot the old stories. No one could blame Maicu, but the fact that she had been the wife of Bochion’s father singled her out. It had made her different from others. A fugitive.

Bochion hid behind the curtain, and when he saw Sheila on the gravel path outside the window, he put down his cup, went out on the staircase, and waited for Sheila there.

He asked, “Mrs. , I need to talk.”

Sheila blushed, “I’m sorry, I have not been nice.” And, before she had had time to think, “I have teased, forgive me. I told soemone that I would do thing I would never do.”

“You must not tease. And you must do what you say, else you would be a liar.”

“No. I must not tease.”

Bochion added, regretfully, “I have not been nice either, because I have been thinking about you.”

“You have?”

“But you are a married woman.”

“We are not exactly married...”

That piece of information did not seem to improve the situation much. They stared at each other. “It is like you have a power over me.” Bochion added, “Sometimes I like that, but sometimes it feels wrong.”

Sheila smiled, “It sounds to me like you have a crush on me. Have you ever been in love?”

Bochion made a denying hand gesture.

“I want you to come and visit me.”

“Yes.”

“But what about your husband?”

Sheila smiled, “He’s not my husband. And I’ll think of something so that he won’t disturb us.”

There was nothing more to discuss, and Bochion did not enjoy small talk, so he withdrew to the safety behind his thick yellow curtains.

Next morning, Sheila woke up early. She tried to remember the dream she just had, because it was so pleasant, but it was already gone. She tried to remember, and suddenly a corner of the dream came back to her. She was at work, and John was there. She pulled off her t-shirt, and showed her breasts to him, as she had promised. Then she held them in her hands, caressed them slowly. He stared at her, and she said, “Don’t you want to feel them?” It was a nice dream, and she felt warm inside. But no! She must not give in to her impulses and loose control, that’s something only men do.

She had a quick shower. On purpose, she nudged the heat regulator towards “cold”. The cold shower helped her. The disturbing thoughts were gone, down the drain. She dried herself, dressed and prepared breakfast for the two of them.

As she waited for Jim at the morning table, she looked out through the kitchen window at the bushes and the grey paths criss-crossing over the lawn. A young man was out there walking his dog. She thought “I don’t want to be a liar. I wonder what he would do if I took off my blouse and he saw me without it? He would think that I was nude all the way down.” She cupped her breasts under the t-shirt and was about to pull it up. But she stopped and sat down on a chair before the man with the dog saw her.

From the shower Jim shouted “Ouch!” and then “How can you stand it when the shower is ice cold?”

Sheila slowly pulled up her blouse, closed her eyes, and fondled her breasts. She did so for a few minutes, while she waited for Jim to come out. She wanted him to see her like this, and after all she had promised to show her breasts. The thought of Jim watching her touching her breasts was nice. But Jim was slow. It took him a while to recover from the cold shower, and when he finally came out from the shower it was too late, and there was nothing to see. Sheila was herself again.

The wet stones on the path were slippery, like her mind. She thought that she saw the man with the dog down at the black stone sculpture. She had a sudden impulse to open her raincoat, and show him that she did not wear anything under it. But of course that was not so. She had plenty of clothing on under the raincoat, and anyhow, the man and the dog were both gone. Still, her strange impulses made her nervous.

This morning the freeway was busy. For five minutes, the cars did not move. There was a huge lorry standing next to her in the left lane. Sheila thought “Truck drivers are like sailors, they take what they can get. And I have promised to show my tits.” If that driver leaned over a bit, he would have a good view of her from above. She was sure that it would calm her down if he did this, and no one would ever know. She tried to catch his attention, but when the driver finally looked directly at her, it turned out that she was a middle aged woman with short, blond hair. Definitely not Sheila’s type, not even today.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. Suddenly she had a vision of John standing tall and commanding in front of her, pressing his body against her. Pressing again and again. Her breast felt his body. It was darkly exciting. She felt him harden against her soft breast.

The car behind her honked angrily, and she woke up from her purple day dream. This did not go well, not at all. “I must pull myself together.” No more day dreaming. No more loosing control. That was something Jim and John did, and she did not want to be weak like them. Weak is vulnerable.

Today Sheila was early at work, and she caught John alone in his office. As soon as she saw him, the image that had attacked her in the car returned to her. She could sense something dark, hard and powerful oozing out from his body, like a dominating cloud. A cloud in trousers. Something that wanted to press against her, something that wanted release.

She panicked and turned to the door. But then she felt it as if Bochion was there, guarding the door with a sword. At the same time she realized that this was all in her mind.

She thought “Yes Sheila, you’re so clever. Excellent thinking, it’s all in your mind. Fantasies of your soft brain. That’s not really a reassuring thought, is it?”

She felt caught between the sword and the cloud, and she turned back towards John. In turning, she noticed the picture on his wall, She had never realized before that it was really ugly. So he did not even have good taste. She hung on to that thought, and tried to talk herself out of the situation.

“What I said yesterday.”

“I know, I know, you don’t have to explain. You were just teasing.”

She looked at the ugly painting again. It was as if it changed while she looked. It had strange meanings, and hidden purposes. She had seen it on the wall many times, but she had never really noticed it before. Actually, it was really obscene.

“No... It’s not that. I am not a liar. I mean it.”

John was so slow, why didn’t he understand? She explained, “You can have your way with me. Anything. Here. Now. Lock the door.” John seemed worried as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

“Don’t you want to feel me? I know that you want.”

John’s voice was raw. “Stop this Sheila, it’s not funny.”

He bolted for the door. There was no guardian armed with a sword to stop him. He escaped to safety, and Sheila was alone in John’s office. Alone with her rebellious thoughts. She buttoned her blouse.

When Jim came home that afternoon, there was a delicious smell of spices in the apartment. Sheila was an excellent cook, especially when she was experimenting.

She resisted the constant urge to show her breasts and let Jim play with them, but it was there in her mind as a dark undercurrent. It would be so easy to capitulate to it and obey.

“James, I had a really bad day at work. Do you remember John? I think that he has a crush on me. I had to talk to him this morning, and he looked at me in a strange way, and then he ran out and left me alone. It was so awkward. And later in the day, he sat down at my lunch table, as if nothing had happened. What do you think? I pretended that I had finished eating, and left as soon as I could.”

“John is such a douche bag, he can’t even find something decent to hang on his wall. You should see the strange picture he has put there, you would laugh so hard. There was something more I had to talk to him about, but after the charade in the morning, I simply could not face him again. Do you think that it is a nice thing to do, to look in a weird way at a woman, and then run away? What do you say?”

“Are you listening?” she added after a pause.

“Yes, of course”

“Jim, I’m talking to you, what do you think? Don’t you agree that he’s an asshole?”

“If he annoys you, you should talk to the boss. There are rules against harassment you know.”

“No, no. You don’t understand at all. Why are you always so insensitive? You see, when I talked to him this morning, he was so strange and I did not know what to do. I have already explained it to you. It ruined my whole day.”

“Grmpf”

“You don’t care. You probably think that it’s all right for a man to behave like that, because you always side with the assholes. At least you could listen to me.”

Sheila woke up in the middle of the night. She felt warm and took off her night gown. Jim was asleep, and she did not want to wake him up. The stupid brute.

When they first moved together, it was different. He touched her and made her spine tingle. When he ordered her to kiss his d... or to play with herself while he watched, it made her warm and confused. But one day the magic was gone. She started to refuse him. When nothing bad came out of that, one thing led to another, and it did not take long before he was boring. When he tried to use his power over her, it did not work. That made him look laughable and weak.

This dark, short boy was something else. He wielded a mysterious but real power over her. Sheila felt her breasts stiffen and tense, and remembered that she must not tease any more.

She could not stand another day like today. She had better take the day off tomorrow, and stay at home. And after that there was the weekend. Eventually, this hex must wear off. It was ridiculous, really. Just because she had told John that he could play with her breasts, she had to show them. It was twisted and it was sick.

But if it did not stop, she would have to visit Bochion and ask him for permission not to show her breasts. Yes, she would do that. Bochion would like that she begged him, it could only make a good impression on him. She had to make sure that Jim did not notice anything, because she had promised that to Bochion. She had to make this right.

Sheila slowly slided into a dream. She was back in John office, and in the dream he was caressing her breasts. It was so nice, and finally she felt the tension go away. She was not teasing now, because in her dream she allowed him to do everything he wanted. She was not a liar.

A few days later, winter had arrived. Alone in her bed, Sheila decided that this could not go on. She was using all her energy fighting strange impulses. She was almost ready to give in to those impulses, and to expose herself to every man who wanted her. But that was not the solution. It would only make things worse.

She knew that Jim was in the kitchen, waiting for her. But out of pure spite, she decided that today she did not want to get up and make breakfast, it was a f...ing Sunday! He has two hands, so he can boil his eggs himself. She had some interesting free associations starting from that thought, but ended up by almost falling asleep again.

Half awake and half asleep, she invented a plan for regaining control of her life. She got dressed, made breakfast, took a long bath, and got dressed again. She felt ready to lead.

She said, “I’ll be right back,” to Jim, and went down the stairs.

Bochion liked it when the white clean snow covered the dirty ash grey paths and the yellow lawn. It had rained during the night, and the small trees on the lawn were covered by a thin shell of transparent glittering ice. The Verdant Garden had become a magic garden

The door bell chimed. To Bochion’s pleasant surprise, it was the freckled woman.

“Bochion, we have to talk.”

“Come inside, Mrs. Adams.”

“It’s just Sheila.”

Bochion got a glass of water for Sheila. He did not mind that his mother did not come out, but stayed in her room.

Sheila smiled, and said “You and me are friends, right?”

Bochion agreed, “Yes, You and I are friends.”

“I have to talk to you about something, but I don’t know where to begin. You see, I care a lot about what you tell me. More than I should. I can’t explain it, but when you tell me something, I feel that I have to do it. I don’t know why.”

Bochion though about this, “I remember my father. He was a strong man, but now he is dead. When he said something, you did it. But I don’t want to be my father.”

“Do you remember, I told you that I had been teasing at work? Now I cannot tease any more. And the thing is that I have to do everything that I have been teasing about. It’s so inconvenient. Can you follow me?”

Bochion sat quiet, while Sheila sipped her water.

“Please, make so that I don’t have to do the stupid things I have said I would do.”

Bochion smiled, “No, of course not, you don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to do.”

Shealy smiled, and the winter sun came out from behind the low clouds. “Thank you, thank you!”

Bochion felt happy inside that he had been able to help the beautiful strange woman. Maybe she would be nice to him? It would be good to have a friend.

Yes, she was a stranger, and there were things that she could not understand, Especially the things that were hidden, and the lonely far away places where Bochion went without leaving his room.

The woman finished her glass of water. “Bochion, I really want to be nice to you. Do we have to stand here in the hall?”

Bochion felt his resistance weaken. “My mother is here, what if she surprises us? And your husband? Is he at home now?”

“He’s not my husband.” Sheila knew that she had promised that her husband would not interfere. Unfortunately, it would be dishonest to pretend that she didn’t have to, just because he wasn’t really her husband. But she know exactly what would keep Jim occupied.

“Bochion, you trust me, don’t you? I can talk to your mother. We are both grown up women, and she will understand me.”

Bochions brain said “No, my mother would never understand.” But his dick said “Let the sexy woman do what she wants.”

“You have to help me out here. Tell your mother that she must listen to me. Really listen. And then leave us alone, it’s something the two of us should deal with. Let us talk as one woman to another.”

Bochion thought about this. There was a short mental fight, but his lower brain easily won.

He went out in the hall, and called, “Mother!”

Bochion’s mother ventured out.

“This is Sheila, it’s OK, she is our friend.”

Bochions mother nodded, “I’m Maicu. Nice to meet you Sheila.”

Maicu was a short woman, covering herself with dark insipid clothes. Her face was round, and her long black silky hair was tied up in a knot. Sheila had noticed her in the supermarket, but they had never talked to each other before.

“I’m your neighbor from upstairs, I’m here to say ‘Hello’.”

Bochion added, “Sheila wants to talk to you alone.” Then he looked at his mother in a strange way.

“I want you to do just what Sheila tells you to. Like when my father was still alive and he told you what to do.”

Maicu froze, and stared at Bochion. “No!”

Sheila realized that something had just happened between mother and son, but she did not understand. But she remembered how she had been helpless like water when Bochion had told her what to do.

Bochion said to Sheila, “I’ll wait for you.” Then he left the two women alone.

Sheila took a deep breath and started the big gamble. As a grown up woman to another, she said “What did he mean by that?”

Maicu sat down on the chair. “When my husband told me to do this, I did this.”

“What if Bochion told you? Would you do this?”

Maicu moved uneasy. “He’s my son, he would never tell me what to do.”

“He just did, didn’t he?”

“I don’t want to answer.” Maicu twisted her hands, she pulled them up to her mouth, and bit in them. When she took her hands down, Sheila could see the toothmarks on the back of her hand. “Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“I do this.”

Bochion had said the same thing. Intuitively Sheila knew that she had guessed right, and she started to explain to Maicu what she had to do. Then she left Maicu alone, and returned to Bochion, and was very nice to him.

Maicu was not happy. For the first time Bochion had given her a direct order, and she did not like it. But Bochion was still so young and inexperienced. He did not understand what he had done. He could not know how Sheila had used him. That woman! Sheila! Why didn’t she keep to herself, upstairs. Why did she have to mess with people who only wanted to be left in peace.

Maicu thought of the days in the old country, while she searched for suitable under-ware. She had loved her husband, and it had been so easy to do what he wanted her to do. She did not realize how deep she had fallen, until the first time when she had tried to resist his demands. She remembered how she had fought against herself, and ended up obeying. After that it was too late, and there was no way back to a normal life. Not until he was gone and buried. Buried deep, because people wanted to make sure.

She told the walls in her bedroom that those days must never return. “No! I don’t want to!” She found an old fashioned perfume bottle, and used it behind her ears. Finally she discovered some of those clothes that she had not worn for years, and finished dressing.

Slowly, she went up the stairs. In he mind, she almost shouted “No”, as she ignored the electric bell and knocked on the door.

Maicu was conscious of her own briefing when Jim opened the door.

“There is something I must tell you.”

Jim was confused. He had never taken notice of this plain and insignificant small woman before. “What do you want to tell?”

“No, I don’t want to.” She did not know where to put her clumsy hands. “I really don’t.”

“Well, then you don’t have to. This country is a free country. Is there anything I can do for you?” Jim tried to remember Maicu’s name, but the only thing that came to him was that she was a foreign lady who rented a flat at the ground floor.

“You can tell me that I am allowed to go.” Maicu had closed the door behind her, and was holding the doorknob. “Please.”

He was probably not aware of it, but she knew that the he could smell her perfume. A subtle fragrance of rose.

“I didn’t ask you to come.”

“You can do what you want. The woman said that I’m not allowed...”

“What are you not allowed to do?”

“To resist.” Maicu looked desperately at Jim, and her voice trembled. “I didn’t want to tell you that... but I did.”

This must be very interesting to a boy. Total power. Maicu suddenly realized that for a man like him a trembling, frightened voice like hers must be sexy. She blushed.

Jim stared rudely at her. She knew that she was not attractive, but also that it would not matter. Now he must wonder what this whole thing meant, wonder if he really had Maicu at his command. She kept her arms protectively around her breasts. His restless eyes wandered down to her legs, below her dress.

“Don’t look at me like that! It’s... it’s not nice.” She realized that he wanted to see more flesh, and against her own will she pulled up her dress a little, so that he could see her naked knees. “Stop it!”

She clutched her dress with both her hands. That only meant that her breast lost its protection.

He must believe that this was some kind of game she was playing with him. Certainly an exciting game. To him.

“Take it off!” He said.

“No.”

Maicu understood exactly what he wanted. But she did not allow it. Her voice was steady now.

Jim took her arm. She tried to work herself free, but she had no force. He pulled Maicu towards himself. She followed his pull, weak as water.

“Don’t do this to me, I told you that I cannot stop you.”

Jim put his hand on her arm. She pulled back as an animal does, instinctively. But she did not take her arm away. Jim moved his hand to her breast. It was warm and soft under the strangely smooth chestnut clothes. The fragrance of perfume was stronger now. She tried to get away from him, but her breast was glued to his hand. She could only turn and twist, helpless like water. His finger on her nipple was an iron chain, binding her.

Then he let her go. When he did not touch her body any more, she was free and ran to the door. She tried to open it, but she could not move the door handle. It was stuck in it’s position. She desperately pressed herself against the door, and unexpectedly the door opened.

The door was open, but she could not get over the threshold. The woman had told her that it was a border she must not pass. She leaned against the door frame when Jim grabbed her from behind, and pulled her back into the room. He closed the door to make sure that the neighbors didn’t notice what was going on. They might misunderstand.

He held her from behind, and touched her breasts. His other hand moved down and in between her legs, touching her velvet brown dress. The dress she had chosen had special folds. She did the right movements, so that his hand slipped into the folds of the dress, and then through it. Suddenly his hand was on her naked leg, on her soft warm skin.

Maicu bent over against the table (I’m not allowed to resist). Jim felt her higher up, between her thighs. He placed his finger at that place and moved it in slow rhythm. It hurt her, because she was cold and dry. At least she had that. She spread her legs more, and whispered, “Don’t do that, it hurts me.”

Jim stopped moving, but he did not remove his hand. The other hand felt the skin on he stomach.

“You must do what I say.”

“No, I don’t want to.”

Jim pulled her harder against himself, frustrated. “But you must not resist.”

“No.”

“Your pussy is resisting.”

“No... " She was still leaning over the kitchen table. “No, I don’t want to... I must not resist.”

“Say it : My pussy must not resist.”

“No. That’s not true. I won’t say it.”

Suddenly she felt a warm surge between her thighs (I’m not allowed to resist), and felt how she became warm and wet. He pulled up her dress from behind. He pressed his dick against her warm skin. She did the right movements, and suddenly he was through her panties and inside. He thrust into her and satisfied himself on her. Her body didn’t resist. That tight wet space between her legs was willing and eagerly inventive.

When Maicu returned home, exhausted, Bochion and Sheila were still alone in Bochions room. She did not dare to disturb them.

She waited for them to come out. But when they finally did, she went for the jugular.

“Bochion, how can you do this to me? Don’t you have any respect for your mother? I had to do shameful things because of you.”

Bochion was scared. He had never seen his mother in such a rage. “What are you talking about?”

Maicu started explaining, but found no words to describe what had happened. Slowly, Bochion figured it out. Maicu cursed her son in the old language, and he only had feeble answers to her accusations.

She shouted “Do you dare to defend yourself?”

He fell down on his knees, overwhelmed, and begged his mother to forgive him. “Mother, forgive me, I deserve to die.”

“How could I forgive you, you are not my son any more. Go, I don’t want to see you ever again.”

Of course Sheila didn’t understand the old language, but she was shocked to see her master and overlord crawling on the ground, beating his head against the floor, probably asking his mother for forgiveness.

Maicu said “You must punish the woman. She’s a demon, she’s an evil fox spirit. Make her suffer as I had to suffer.”

Bochion was still on his knees. “But her husband? He’s the evildoer, not her.”

Maicu was quiet for a few seconds, while she remembered. Everything. “No, he is not the evil one. He is a good man. Punish her, punish the evil spirit.”

Sheila, this is the decisive moment. If you have anything to say, say it now, or hold your peace forever.

Sheila?

“Sheila, listen to me.” Bochion said, in English.

There was no choice. She listened, weak as water.

“You will obey Jim, exactly as you told my mother to obey.”

“Bochion, it’s not fair. I know that you can make me do whatever you want. I have to do what you say. But Jim is not perfect either. He does not respect me. I don’t think that he can respect a woman.”

Maicu smiled viciously, “That’s because you don’t deserve any respect.”

“Bochion, I have given myself to you, don’t do this to me. Because of our love.”

Bochion mumbled, “I will talk to him.” And then he told Sheila what she had to do.

Epilogue

Sheila did not talk to either Bochion or Maicu again. They left the Verdant Hills at the end of March. They did not look back, and they did not not leave a forwarding address. They were fugitives again.

Spring came early, with white snowdrops and yellow crocus on the lawn.

This morning, Sheila was a little tired, but she was also relaxed and content. Jim was preparing breakfast while she took a long hot shower. Before she dressed, she shouted, “Jim, what do I wear today?” He shouted back “The green dress, and no underwear.”

Sheila looked at her black panties in the drawer. She choose one of them, sat down on her bed, pulled the panties over her feet, and tried to pull it up. No, it was not possible. No way. She sighed. When Jim shouted that breakfast was ready, she walked out to the kitchen wearing her dress, wriggling her green ass invitingly, panties still in her hand.

Jim had made an omelet, and there were daffodils on the table. She looked at the flowers, and thought “he must have stolen them from the lawn”.

She told him “I tried to put them on, but I could not. You are too strong for me.” She gave him the panties she could not wear as a token of ownership.

He put them into his pocket.

Sheila looked at the morning table. This is going well Sheila, it’s going really well. It is nice to be pampered. Suddenly she realized that she was turning her back to him, so she pulled up her dress a little for him to watch.

She could feel his eyes glued to her back, and imagined their focus. That burning focus moved down her back, and then down to her thighs.

“Should we have breakfast, or do you want to, you know?”

“No, what?”

“Take me?”

She felt his hands move over her body. Then he changed his mind. “Let’s eat while the food is still warm.”

Obediently, she sat down. During breakfast, she was filled up by happy plans for how she would make him want to take her. She thought “Jim is so strong, so powerful, but he has a weak spot.” In the secret shade under the table, she caressed the weak spot between her legs with her left hand, so that it would be wet and warm and too irresistible for him. She loved the thought that she could do this.

She was home.