The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Room Mates—The beginning

Wing-mui finds her way around the campus—

The beautiful young Asian hypnotist sat at HER ringside table at the club and looked up at the dancers on stage. The mother-daughter duo of Louise and Mary-Anne were in the midst of their sensuous performance. Louise was dressed in a pseudo-cop outfit and her daughter, in a modified prisoners uniform. They were both writhing on stage in time to the deep base beat of the chest thumpingly loud music. Lovely Louise was kneeling between her daughters thighs and, with a sensuous smile, was lasciviously licking her exposed pussy , in time with the music.

Wing-mui smiled, as both turned to look at her seeking HER approval for their erotic display. She nodded and they continued the oral action.

Both were totally under her magical hypnotic power. They would do ANYTHING for her approval.

Wing-mui thought back to how she had gotten where she was today, the sole owner of a money making lesbian strip club AND all it’s employees. Indeed, she was the Mistress of all she surveyed.

Not three years ago she was just a student in a Shaolin Temple in central China, albeit a VERY promising one. She was a beautiful, athletic , highly skilled girl of 18 at that time and was beginning her studies in the mystical arts of the Shaolin. She had mastered the physicality of the art of open handed combat and had impressed the elders so much that they wanted to train her to be the first FEMALE master in the temple. Her language skills were amazing and she fluently spoke several Chinese dialects, as well as French and English fluently.

The temple’s senior monk , Master Xi had taken her under his tutelage and was teaching her the ancient Chinese mystical methods of “clouding the mind” of one’s enemies.

This skill consisted of exerting certain mental talents that all had, but few were able to develop fully. Wing-mui was one of those who COULD. Not only had she almost immediately learned all the ancient one had taught her, but less than a month later she had been able to capture the mind of her master, becoming , herself, the head of the Temple.

She was past JUST confusing enemies. She was literally capturing the will of anyone who she desired. Her natural mental powers plus the training of the temple had turned her into someone almost mystical in psychic talents. She had become a sorceress of legendary power.

But it wasn’t enough for her.

She had seen, even in this distant corner of China, broadcasts from CNN, BBC and MSNBC, and HBO. There WAS a bigger, more affluent world outside the temple gates and she decided to find her place in that world.

The opportunity presented itself shortly after that. Angela Kwock, a Chinese-American student with a US passport visited the temple, seeking enlightenment . That evening, after a late supper , Wing-mui had in her possession an American passport, and had experienced her first dominant lesbian encounter. She was VERY happy about both.

The beautiful Asian found the name of a university , in a small college town, a few hours from Washington DC, in some of the literature in “her” students backpack and was impressed by the large, green campus in the photos. She decided THAT would be her destination.

* * *

That morning, when Heather Lyons, the senior dorm advisor got up she didn’t know how much her life would change that day.

She was a tall, lean redhead, bespectacled and intelligent. Her face was pretty and her body , that of an athlete ( which she had been before blowing out her knee—no more track for her). But the remaining year of her scholarship, plus the small amount she made as the “dorm-mom” would allow her to finish this, her last year of school and graduate.

That had been, and now was, her goal at the university from the day she signed her letter of intent.

Today was Tuesday, she had no classes on Tuesdays, so she was dressed in comfortable school sweats, preparing to study when she heard a knock on the door. Her room was the largest in the dorm as befitted her role as student-advisor , and she had no room mates. The other students in the dorm envied her, not only for the room, but for her work ethic, her positive attitude, and her vivacious beauty.

She walked to the door and opened it. There stood Wing-mui, her small back pack on the floor next to her, studying a piece of paper which bore the room number of Heather’s small apartment.

She was dressed in a simple white blouse, and a short black skirt. She wore no stockings and strangely was barefoot, her sandals sticking out of a pocket in the back pack.

She was startlingly beautiful.

“Can I help you?” the bespectacled red head inquired.

“Yes, I hope so.” I’m new to the university and to the United States, and was hoping you could help me through the process of getting enrolled, and help me find a place to stay.”

Heather looked at her quizzically, " Well, that’s not EXACTLY my job, but step in and maybe I can offer you a few suggestions. Where DID you get my name?”

“ Oh a friend of yours gave it to me while she was vacationing in China, she told me to look you up.”

“Oh, was it Angie Kwok? I haven’t heard from her since she left Beijing, not even a post card.”

A broad smile crossed Wing-mui’s visage. " Indeed, it was Angie. She said you knew EVERYTHING about the school and that you could help me fit in. And I DO want to fit in.”

As Heather looked at the beautiful young woman, she took in her firm, voluptuous curves, her firm, well muscled legs, her long shining black hair, her stunningly sensuous face , and her deep green eyes. She said, “Oh, I think YOU’LL fit in....”

“Pardon?”

“Oh, did I say that out loud?” the dorm advisor laughed.

Wing-mui followed her into the spacious ( by Chinese standards) rooms and watched as Heather sat down at her computer.

“I’m really busy doing a paper on college age missing persons, for sociology. Can you believe that over 6,200 twenty-something kids , all college age people, have disappeared in the last year? And it’s nearly 100,000 if you count all age groups. The cops think some have been victims of foul play and some probably are just hiding, but that’s still an AMAZING number. Most are never seen again, and only a few rate even a minute of TV or radio. Once you are gone, nobody cares, it seems.”

“I’ll talk to you while I type, I have to submit the paper on Friday.” Heather said she continued typing .

Wing-mui just smiled, taking in that information, and storing it for future use.

Right now HER main goal was to find a place to sleep for the night, and to find someone who understood American society, so her “acquisitions” (financial and otherwise) didn’t attract too much unwanted attention. This woman seemed like just the person to help her...... with some minor adjustments to he attitude.

As Heather continued to type, the lovely Chinese visitor slowly moved behind her and started to massage her neck and shoulder muscles, bringing an immediate long, pleasured, sigh from the red head. In seconds her tension began to slip away as the Asian’s magical massage technique made her tingle all over.

The emerald eyed beauty’s warm, strong hands moved from pressure point to pressure point , kneading Heather’s tense neck , loosening her tight muscles as she continued her regular, pleasant movements. Her thumbs and fingertips touched exactly the right spots to immediately relax the student and make her receptive to Wing-mui’s suggestions.

“Perhaps if you were more relaxed you could even submit it today, Heather, for to submit brings great pleasure and a sense of accomplishment. The simple act of submission can bring great pleasure. Don’t you think so?”

“What? I’m sorry I didn’t hear you? WOW ! That REALLY feels good.”

“I said....... to submit is wonderful...... pleasurable ...... and YOU said you wanted to submit as soon as possible.... submit to my will .... submit to my suggestions ... submit to my commands.....”

Heather’s typing slowed to a stop and she sat in the chair, her hands in her lap, looking at the screen saying nothing, succumbing to the Asian’s soft finger ministrations . Confusion filled her mind.

“You feel a great desire to submit to Wing-mui ... you know you will feel soooo much pleasure submitting to me..... submit ... submit .. your resistance becomes weaker and weaker ..... weaker and weaker .... and Wing-mui’s will becomes stronger and stronger ..... submit to her will .... you must ... you will ..... ”

Lost in a near trance Heather heard the lovely young woman talking but didn’t understand the words on a conscious level. She only knew how relaxed, and warm she felt as the tension flowed from her shoulders.

“WWWWhat? WWWhat are yyyyou sssaying.... I don’t thhhhink I underssstand.....” her words came out slowly and were badly slurred.

“I said submit, Heather submit to my power. Submit to my will . Submit to my magical hypnotic spell... submit ... surrender ..... submit.....”

She could tell Heather was almost where she wanted her, it was time to put her totally under now.

Slowly the dark haired beauty rotated the chair so Heather was looking directly at her . Then she removed the woman’s glasses and gently placed her hands on either side of the advisor’s face , forcing her to look into Wing-mui’s eyes.

“I said, submit .... SUBMIT ..... look deep into my eyes and surrender to me. Obey me .... you must obey me .... you MUST obey me ......”

Now the red head’s gaze was captured by the mesmerizing stare of the beautiful Asian girl. She felt herself falling, twisting, spinning into her captivating jade colored eyes. Her vertigo was overwhelming. Had she not been seated and supported by Wing-mui’s hands, she would have fallen to the floor. Her mouth fell open.

But she WAS held—held in that helpless position by both her attacker’s soft, warm hands, and her deep hypnotic eyes.

“That’s it Heather keep looking ...... keep staring .... weaker and weaker ... soon to be MY total .... complete ...... slave ....... total .... complete ..... slave ....you are helpless before me ... powerless to resist my spell .... weaker and weaker ... total ..... complete .... slave....... now YOU say it dear.....”

Heather slowly forced her lips to form the words, " total ............. complete ...........slave..........”

“Again, my dear.”

“Total, complete, slave....”

“Louder my dear.”

‘TOTAL, COMPLETE, SLAVE.......”

“Shout it out, my pet.”

“I’M YOUR TOTAL, COMPLETE, SLAVE.” She screamed.

“And what would a total, complete, slave DO for her Mistress, what would you do for ME?”

Momentarily Heather’s face took on a last look of confusion, then once again her eyes took on the vacant stare that showed her deep state of entrancement, “Anything..... anything you command, Mistress........”

All confusion was now gone. She KNEW her role in life.

“Then kneel before me.”

The tall, muscular redhead immediately fell to her knees before the diminutive Asian, and as Wing-mui pointed to her bare feet she started to lick and kiss the feet of her goddess, her new owner.

The dark goddess then took her place in the chair that Heather had occupied and lifted her feet allowing her slave to lick and suck her toes, drawing each one into her mouth as if they were tiny cocks she was sucking. She was truly worshiping the tiny feet.

Wing-mui slowly raised her short skirt revealing to her supplicant that she wore no panties, and gestured toward her dark mound.

Heather kissed and licked lasciviously, first the feet and ankles, then the calves, and thighs, and then finally the delta of the powerful , young Venus.

The lovely Chinese sorceress entwined her fingers in Heather’s hair maneuvering her face so that her slave could both lick her pussy AND stare into her emerald eyes.

Your job will be to show me ways to make money in this strange country, to help me live and fit in , here in this school, in this city, and to serve me LIKE THIS! ”

She pushed her face even deeper into her dripping sex.

“Yefff Mifftrefff” she said as she licked and kissed her pussy. “YESFFFFF!”

Her sweat suit slowly was dropped to the floor as her Wing-mui led her to total surrender .

The Chinese sorceress massaged Heather’s breasts and tweaked her sensitive nipples.

“Yes Mistress........yes.........” she sighed.

* * *

As her thoughts went back to the lessons she had learned from Heather and even Heather’s first showing her this VERY club. Wing-mui was grateful that she had been able to use her Oriental sorcery to take over the club.

Then a new song started to play and a tall athletic read head took the place of the mother-daughter duo on the stage.

“You may proceed, Heather”, the Chinese beauty mouthed to the new dancer.

Heather had BECOME, just one of those 6,200 missing Gen-xers, missing to all she had known before, yet known here as one of the Room Mates.